Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

*The Christmas Gift* By: Ree (Lothiriel72) Finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

*The Christmas Gift*  By: Ree (Lothiriel72)   Finished Empty
PostSubject: *The Christmas Gift* By: Ree (Lothiriel72) Finished   *The Christmas Gift*  By: Ree (Lothiriel72)   Finished EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:03 pm

The Christmas Gift

The suite was beautiful, decorated for the season and large, an elegant lounge with lush white leather furnishings and shining silver accessories, thick white carpet on the floor in front of a white stone fireplace and a balcony that looked out over the city. She wouldn’t be using that much, not at this time of year but it was a nice touch to complete the elegance of the accommodation.

A tall white flocked Christmas tree stood in one corner of the Lounge, dominating the space, white mini lights twinkling and shiny red ornaments glowing in the pool of red poinsettias circled around the base. Scattered through the area were vases of red roses and white sprayed branches, large white pots of more pointsettias on the floor, a silver deer and fawn beside the fireplace with red bows around their necks….it was lovely.

She reached in her pocket book for a tip for the bell man when he came back out of the bedroom after delivering her bags but he just smiled and bowed slightly, shaking his head.

“Thank you Ma’am but everything has been taken care of. Have a pleasant stay with us.”

The door shut softly behind him and she spun in a circle, not able to believe this fantasy come true.

When the e.mail came to her home she thought it was a joke from some well meaning but lacking in taste, friend.

“You have been chosen as the recipient of a one night dream vacation at the exclusive Place de Carillion in Paris, France, courtesy of the members of Il Divo. This all inclusive gift will include private transportation to and from Paris, accommodation and meals and an evening spent in the company of the Divo of your choice. If you wish to accept this gift please click on the link below and type in the name of the Divo of your choice.”

‘Okay, I’ll play along’ she had thought and clicked on the link, then typed in the name of her favorite Divo.

In twenty four hours it had all happened…the answer, the instructions to pack, the rules that this was to be very private and therefore could not be discussed, not now, not ever…she had only to await the limo which arrived right on time, then there was the flight and now here she was.

She went into the tiny kitchenette and explored the contents of the cupboards and the frig, found a lovely white wine and poured herself a glass, took it and went to see what the bedroom was like.

The bed was huge, at the very least kingsized, covered in a white velvet duvet and with black satin sheets and cases, a few black or white satin pillows leaning against a tufted black leather headboard and a black faux fur throw on the foot of the bed. As in the lounge the splash of color from red roses was a dramatic enhancement to the elegance of the area.

There was a large screen TV in the stereo cabinet as well as a sound system and she clicked on the pre-selected CD’s, Il Divo of course, the Christmas Collection and she danced around the room, looking at the soft leather clad chairs in a small seating area and peeked out the glass doors at the view from the balcony that actually could be entered from here as well.

Once she inspected the large and luxurious bathroom she couldn’t resist starting a bath running in the whirlpool tub, finished her wine and stripped, climbing into the frothy bubbles and leaned back contentedly.

It was nearly 2 in the afternoon when she donned a soft white robe and went back in the bedroom to lay on the bed…just for a few moments. The wine had made her sleepy and it wasn’t long before she couldn’t keep her eyes open any longer. She slept.

Her dream had been wonderful and she at first resisted leaving it to come back to reality. In her dream the years of life that showed on her body had vanished, her skin became lustrous and elastic, her hair soft and thick and the natural color she had been born with. Nothing sagged as a result of gravity, the daily aches and pains of an aging body were gone, replaced with the firmness of a woman in her prime.

With a sigh she rose from the bed. Oh to be like that again.

She went in the bathroom to brush her hair and teeth and did a double take when she caught sight of herself in the polished mirror.

She recognized the woman who stared back at her but it had been many years since she had seen her. The robe slithered to the floor as she shrugged it off and stared in wonder at the perfection that had been hers in her 30’s: large firm breasts that stood proudly above a flat stomach, the gentle curve of hips that swelled back to a firm bottom, toned legs and arms, her face and neck smooth and unblemished by age spots or wrinkles, her hair lush and shiny. She honestly didn’t remember being this perfect, not since her teen years and then acne had been a problem.

If this was a dream then she was going to enjoy every last minute of it.

She walked naked into the bedroom and began looking in the drawers and the closet. The drawers had several new pieces of lingerie, still in the tissue from the boutique and in the closet hung several items including a long white gown of some silky material that nearly touched the strappy silver sandals that she knew instinctively would be her size.

He would be arriving for dinner at 7:30 so she took her time getting ready. She donned the lacy lingerie, enjoying the sensual feeling of it against her skin, pulled on the stay up stockings and slipped her feet into the silver sandals, then went back to the bathroom to apply very light makeup to her eyes and coax her hair into a swept up do with tendrils falling seemingly haphazardly against her neck. She slipped into the dress, a white column that skimmed her body in a long unbroken line, the bodice tight and showing off her cleavage, the sleeves snug and to her slender wrists.

By 7 she was ready, pleasant soft music played in the background and she had placed a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice to chill beside 2 wine glasses on the sideboard.

She was nervous. Except for once she had never even found the courage to approach the Divos when they sat on the edge of the stage to greet their fans. The one time she had gone up, another fan had shoved her out of the way and she faded back into the crowd, her only contact, his eyes that looked at her in concern as she backed away. During the encore later she liked to believe that he sang directly to her, perhaps sympathizing at the treatment she had received.

The knock came at her door 7 minutes before he was supposed to arrive and she smiled, wondering if this meant he was actually as eager to begin this evening as she was.

She opened the door and her breath caught in her throat. He was here, wearing black dress pants and a black raw silk shirt, open at the neck to allow a glimpse of the sprinkle of dark hair on his chest.

“You look lovely, just as lovely as the night that woman shoved you away from me. I’m so happy we finally get a chance to meet.”

He stepped inside and took her hands in his, raised them to his lips and kissed the fingers lightly, smiling at her.

She shook her head, unwilling to start the evening with a lie.

“Don’t ply me with falsehoods. I know what I normally look like and it isn’t like this. I don’t understand how this happened….”

He laughed and took one hand in his to lead her into the Lounge.

“Tonight you look the way I see you, in your heart, the real you. I spent a great deal of time and effort searching for someone with a purity of mind and heart to give this special gift to…. Accept it and enjoy, be yourself, let me enjoy your company.”

He seemed to know his way around the suite, went to the sideboard and opened the champagne noiselessly, poured them each a glass and brought hers to her where she sat on the sofa.

“To Christmas and unexpected gifts,” he said as a toast when he sat next to her at an angle so they faced each other.

“And just what does this evening with a Divo consist of?” she asked before sipping her drink.

He raised an expressive brow at her.

“As much or as little as you want.” He smiled and she felt her heart begin to race.

They finished that glass of champagne, chatting easily about the tour he had been on, the one that was starting again in January, then he switched the conversation to her life, interested in what she did, as a hobby, if she worked other than at home, what family she had.

Dinner arrived and was laid out on the small table in the dining area, the candles were lit and the wait staff vanished discreetly.

They talked through dinner, he told her about his early life, his family, his hopes for the future and she listened in fascination, surprised that so many of the attributes she had imagined him having were in truth, accurate.

Again he steered the conversation back to what she hoped for in her life and she hesitantly told him of her dreams, feeling more assured now, more comfortable baring her hopeless dreams to this attentive man.

“I guess you think I’m silly…I know as well as anyone that I can’t change my life now, can’t do these things that I’ve dreamed of for so long.”

He took her hands again and smiled softly.

“I really dislike arguing with a lady but you are wrong. You have vast untapped resources within you and if you try I’m sure you will be successful. Go for your dream. Believe in yourself as I Believe in you. You can do this, I feel it.”

She was lost in the intensity of his gaze and felt a surge of hope. NO one had ever encouraged her like this before. Was it true? Could she change the dull, charted course her life had taken and reach out to achieve the dreams she had thought hopeless? What if she failed? Could she survive the shame?

As if he read the thoughts holding her back he smiled and stroked his hand across her cheek.

“There is no shame in failing…only in never trying and resigning yourself to failure. Keep trying until you succeed.”

She was thoughtful as they finished dinner, buoyed by this encouragement from him, becoming excited at the prospect of the changes in her life, not just this amazing evening but the future.

“Have you seen the view from the balcony?” he asked after they had finished dinner and gone to the Lounge for an aperitif.

“Not really…. it’s bloody cold out and this dress wasn’t made for winter chill.”

He laughed and pulled the velvet throw off the end of the sofa, wrapped it carefully around her shoulders and used the ends to pull her close to his body.

“Don’t you think I can keep you warm?”

She looked up into his eyes and felt her face flush when she saw the naked desire there.

He smiled and wrapped one arm around her and urged her to the balcony door, opened it and they stepped outside.

It was cold but she was warm from the inside, the closeness to this intriguing man doing things to her that she had longed for but never thought would happen.

He stood behind her with both arms loosely draped over her shoulders and chest, her back tight against his chest and he pointed out sights of interest. Paris was beautiful at night, the Eiffel Tower lit up along with Notre Dame and the bridges, the winding paths along the Seine and the canals….everywhere you looked was another treasure to stare at and share…. But she had a treasure to share here, with those strong arms holding her gently, much more gently than she wanted. She began to shiver and not from the cold. He led her back inside and replaced the throw on the sofa then stood and smiled at her from across the room as she watched him.

He held his hands out to her and she went to him, feeling like she was floating. His hands cupped her face and he bent to touch his lips to her cold cheeks, kissing them gently, moving his mouth slowly along the corner of her mouth until she wanted to scream with need. His lips touched hers and she moaned. He pulled back.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Only if you have a death wish,” she answered and he laughed lightly.

His mouth found hers again, this time moving softly over her lips and touching his tongue gently, probing, until she opened and he entered to taste the sweet velvet interior. He held her closer, moving them now to the strains of the soft music playing in the Lounge, barely moving them around the room, rocking her body against his and molding them together from ankles to mouth.

After a very long time he pulled back from her mouth and cradled her head against his neck, his head bent and his mouth near her ear, making her shiver when he spoke.

“I knew you would taste like this, so sweet, that we would fit so well against each other, like two pieces of a puzzle. Will you let me love you?”

She could feel his arousal against her stomach, knew he should be able to feel her heart racing, the raggedness of her breath against his neck.

She couldn’t trust herself to speak so just turned her head to find his mouth and kissed him with a passion that left no doubt what she wanted.

He moaned and left her mouth to gently play his lips over her bare collar bone, tasting her skin, working his way down to her chest, touching his tongue to her cleavage and cupping her with eager hands when she arched against him.

He reached to the back and slid the zipper down on her dress, skimming his hands over her bare skin, groaning when her hands pulled his shirt out from his slacks and she ran her hands underneath his shirt to lightly touch the springy hair on his chest.

Soon his shirt and her dress were on the floor. She could hardly breathe when she looked at his naked chest. He was the most incredible looking man she had ever seen, his striking face and expressive eyes, the broad chest, deep and muscled from years of singing, lightly covered with dark hair, darker even than his facial or cranial hair. For a fleeting moment she had a naughty thought about any other regions that would be hairy and blushed.

He saw her face heat and as if he knew what she had been thinking he grinned and slowly undid the buckle of his belt, making her shiver with anticipation, watching him moving as if in slow motion. She watched mesmerized as his slacks fell to the floor, followed by his shorts and she gasped, then laughed when he pulled her close and worked on her bra, unable to find the clasp.

“It’s in the front,” she murmured and undid it, allowing him to pull the two sides back and expose her upper body.

“Perfect!!” he moaned and reached for her.

They lay together on the soft white rug, totally spent, locked together, their bodies sweaty and glistening in the light from the fire he had used the remote control to start.

“Nothing in my dreams came even close to this reality,” she said as she ran her hands lightly over his strong, smooth back.

She could feel his face move as he smiled against her shoulder.

“You surprised me,” he murmured. “I thought I would die for a few minutes there……but it would have been worth it. You are incredible.”

She laughed and teased her hands down his back, kneading gently.

“I surprised myself. You bring out the ‘Wild’ in me.”

He raised himself on his elbows and looked deep in her eyes, wiggling his hips a bit to get her attention.

“’Wild’ is good sometimes….. but gentle works too.” His mouth found hers again, gently teasing her lips and delving inside when she opened to him. He left her mouth and rose to his knees, lifting her body up to him, then standing and drawing her up after him.

He sat on one of the dining room chairs, pulled her against him to sit facing him and was gentle, for a long, long time.

They made it into the bedroom and slept for a while, spooned together. He woke first and lay watching her sleep, her face looking younger each time they loved, now at peace and dreaming.

He didn’t want this night to end but knew it must. Of all the nights he had shared love with a woman, this one would live in his memory, would inspire him to new heights in his music, would be a treasure to be taken out and relived often, but only in his mind. He knew he would see her again but it would never be the same. She would remember, as he would, such intense emotions could not be forgotten easily, but never again would they enjoy the passion that had been theirs only on this special night.

She woke and smiled at him, reached out to caress his face and he leaned to the side to kiss her palm. With a tenderness he knew she would understand he pulled her close and touched her softly, reverently, building the desire in her body one last time to match what he already was feeling. One last time he loved her and lay with her until she slept, then watched her sleep for a while until the first streaks of dawn could be seen outside the windows. He rose and found his scattered clothing, dressed and went back to gaze at her with longing one more time. Then he left to join his brothers, waiting near the elevator in the hall.

It was full morning when she woke and even before her eyes opened she knew he was gone. She rolled to his side of the bed and breathed deep, his scent still on the sheets and she smiled as she thought of him.

She had known it couldn’t last, that this was one special night, a gift given to them both to treasure, that it would never happen again but she had no regrets. Her dreams had come true, and more. He was more amazing than she could ever have imagined, more caring, tender, loving, sensuous…..

She stretched and rolled herself out of bed, padded into the bathroom and turned on the shower, not really wanting to look in the mirror in case her old self was back again, but she dredged up the courage and looked.

The changes were still there, not quite as amazing as they had been last night but she definitely looked younger, more like she felt inside, more like what he had seen when he looked in her heart. Now it would be up to her to keep the memory alive and use this gift, not let it tarnish and fade into an unfulfilled dream. She smiled at her reflection and nodded. This special gift he had given her would not be wasted.

She laughed and stepped into the shower, actually dared to sing with her croaky voice while she shampooed and soaped, remembering the warm sensations of his hands on her body, the scent of him….. She smiled as she stepped out, humming one of their songs and wondered what on earth she would find to wear…the clothes she had arrived in would be far too large now, far too drab and dull, not at all in keeping with her newly awakened self.

She rummaged in the closet and dresser and found an elegant black pant suit and leaf green blouse and a pair of stylish black high heeled shoes. She dressed, all except the jacket and went in the Lounge to phone for breakfast.

Her clothes from the night before were neatly folded and placed on the table with a note held down by a red rose.

She smiled as she picked up the note and the rose.

‘Merry Christmas….I will always remember the precious gift you shared with me this night…… with Love’ and a signature had been scrawled across the paper and she laughed with joy when she read it.

“And so will I,” she whispered and gently eased a wrinkle out of the edge of the paper before placing it carefully in a safe pocket of her carryon.

She pinned the rose to the lapel of her jacket and, suddenly ravenous for food and life, dialed room service for breakfast.

The porter collected her luggage at noon and shortly after, she went down to the desk to check out. She found it impossible to stop smiling and radiated a cheerful, confident glow that had eyes stray to her as she walked calmly through the Lobby. Her flight would leave in 2 hours and because it was International she had to be at the airport early.

She was waiting by her luggage outside the Hotel for a cab, turned her head to breathe in the heady scent of the rose he had left for her and she noticed three other lovely women also waiting, none with each other but all smiling contentedly and all wearing a red rose in the lapel of her suit jacket. They smiled at each other, knowing, understanding, not needing to speak of what had just happened in their lives….. the taxis pulled up, and they called out ‘Merry Christmas’ and laughed when they got in their vehicles and left, each thinking of the past night, of the renewed lives they now had the confidence to pursue, of the next concert they would be able to attend, the looks of understanding that would privately be exchanged and the special Christmas Gift they would always remember but never repeat nor reveal…ever…..it was blessing enough.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *The Christmas Gift* By: Ree (Lothiriel72) Finished   *The Christmas Gift*  By: Ree (Lothiriel72)   Finished EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Wow that was beautiful - who was it? I'm thinking Carlos...
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Re: *The Christmas Gift* By: Ree (Lothiriel72) Finished   *The Christmas Gift*  By: Ree (Lothiriel72)   Finished EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Nope that was Urs but as she leaves she sees 3 more ladies..

each one of them had a gift for the night ....

Carlos
David
Sebastien had the other 3 ladies too....

Lady
Back to top Go down
Natty

Natty

PostSubject: Re: *The Christmas Gift* By: Ree (Lothiriel72) Finished   *The Christmas Gift*  By: Ree (Lothiriel72)   Finished EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

That was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story!

What I wouldn't give for a Christmas gift like that!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *The Christmas Gift* By: Ree (Lothiriel72) Finished   *The Christmas Gift*  By: Ree (Lothiriel72)   Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

*The Christmas Gift* By: Ree (Lothiriel72) Finished
Page 1 of 1