Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Come Join IL Divo on their 1st Cruise. Nov 30-Dec 4, 2017

EXCLUSIVE 6-NIGHT THEATER ENGAGEMENT SEPTEMBER, 20, 22, 23, 27, 29, 30 "THE VENETIAN" Las Vegas

Share | 

Unforgettable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:36 pm

This is a Mystery/Love Story Dedicated To My Friends Dee and Lisa Who have been amazing Friends and I hope you all enjoy this story. It will include all the Divos at Times and Other times more of our Urs.

Enjoy "Unforgettable"

URS
David
Sebastien
Carlos

~~~~~~~

DEE/Jillian
Lisa/Seb's Wife
Mary/Carlos Wife
Sonia/David's Wife

Last edited by Starstruck on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://owlshotz.justforum.net/forum
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

~*~* Unforgettable *~*~

Unforgettable, that's what you are
Unforgettable though near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more

Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that's how you'll stay
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1

"Lisa, do you see something in the road up ahead?" Sebastien asked, straining his eyes to see what he was about to run into..

Sebastien and his wife Lisa were about 30 minutes outside of London and were tired from all the traveling they had been doing since their vacation started and just wanted to get home and rest before the busy week coming up with recording the new album..

"Yes, I see something but can't make out what just yet.. But it is not moving so you need to slow down Seb." She told him as she kept watch on whatever it was they were seeing..

"Ok Cherie', I wonder if it is a dead animal?" Seb was guessing about the object as Lisa's face turned to horror as the object she was looking at came into plain view..

"OH MY GOD SEB, that is not a animal. It is a woman!" Lisa raised her voice, stunned at the sight of a woman laying in the road.

"What!!!! Are you kidding me Lisa?" He was not sure she was not just seeing things but he looked closer and could see what she was seeing now..

"No Seb it is a woman. You need to stop NOW!!" Lisa yelled as they almost hit the woman ....

Seb slammed on the breaks, put the car in park and shut off the engine. Looking around to see any homes or people around trying to offer the woman in the road assistance, he saw nothing.

"Stay here Cherie' I will see if I can help her." Seb told Lisa as he got out of the drivers side and started walking toward the body, hoping she was not dead ..

"You're not leaving me here in this car alone. I am going too." Lisa was scared and she wanted to be near Seb in case whatever caused this woman to be there was still around..

"Alright Cherie' I understand it is scary but lets hurry. We don't know if she is hurt." Seb told her grabbing her hand and pulling her toward the body...

When they got to the body, the woman was lying face down, so they did not get a good look until they turned her over gently. She had long blond hair and was very beautiful from what they could make out with all the bruises and cuts on her face, arms and hands..

They looked at her legs and could see around her ankles were marks like a chain or cuffs had been used..

Sebastien was very concerned about this information. He figured at some point this lady had been a prisoner and not in a prison...

Lisa bent over and checked the pulse point in her neck and found her still breathing....

"Sebastien she is still alive we need to get her to a hosptial NOW!" she told him, hoping he would get the message that they were going to run out of time....

"She's alive Lisa?" Seb asked shocked to hear that information ...

"Yes but we need to hurry and get her to a hospital now Seb.. Go and spread the blanket across the back seat." Lisa instructed him to cover the back seat and then carry her to the car.

"Can we move her Lisa?" Seb asked as he headed for the car....

"Yes we have no choice Seb. If we don't she will die. Just watch how you handle her neck." Lisa told him when he started to pick her up..

"OK." Seb whispered as he carefully bent down and lifted the young woman into his arms and carried her to the back seat where Lisa was waiting to care for her on the trip to the hospital..

"Don't drive too fast Seb, but try to get us there soon." Lisa told him as he got into the drivers' seat and started the engine, put the car in gear and headed out..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

When they arrived at the Emergency Room entrance Seb got out and left Lisa to watch over the woman and ran in to get help.

"Can you help me please? We found a woman lying in the road on the outskirts of London she is in bad shape." Seb told the receptionist, breathing hard since he had run from the parking lot..

"Do you know who she is or find any ID on her?" The lady at the desk looked at him, writing down the information he had given her as she picked up the phone to call for a stretcher and Doctor.

"Non, there was nothing, just her laying flat face down. My wife is a nurse and she found a faint pulse. They are in my car outside." Seb explained as the Doctor came up and an orderly with the stretcher..

They followed Sebastien to his car and opened the back door to find the woman covered with the blanket Lisa had placed over her..

Lisa gave the information on her pulse and how much damage she could see from the short exam she gave her at the site and since they were in the car..

They carefully picked her up, placing her on the stretcher and followed the Doctor back into the hospital ....

"Can you give the nurse your names and Information? We need to inform the police and they will want to talk to you." the Dr. told them as he followed the woman to the empty room where he would examine her..

"I will let you know what we find as soon as I finish my exam." He told them as he walked away.

The Doctor placed a call to the local police and Scotland Yard. He wasn't really sure what they were dealing with and there was no time to waste guessing so he would have both on hand to find out what had happened to his patient..

As he examined the young woman he found mulitple stab wounds on her torso and few on her arms. The marks Sebastien had found on her legs and ankles he thought were from some kind of chains and the rest of her wounds were from several beatings. From the xrays some had started to heal....

The nurses got her cleaned up and placed in the bed after all the tests were done and they found no internal injuries but they were sure she had not eaten anything in at least a week..

She had still not awakened so they monitored her around the clock and waited..

"Monsieur Izambard, sorry I never got to introduce myself before.. I am Dr. Charles Alamain and I am the one taking care of the young lady you brought in." The Dr. motioned for them to be seated as he join them and begin to explain what he had found...

After telling Seb and Lisa all they knew so far, he began to ask them questions as to where and what they had seen in the area where she was picked up?

"We didn't see much, just her, I looked around but it was a pretty dark road no homes and few lights.. There was no cars or anyone trying to help so we stopped." Seb explained all they really knew for now..

"Did she wake up at all during the trip here?" Dr. Alamain asked turning to Lisa..

"No, Dr. she never made a sound either." Lisa answered him knowing as a nurse they were all wondering the same thing. What had happened to her?

About that time the Constable from Scotland Yard and the Police Detective from London's local office arrived to get the information from the Izambards and the Dr.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 pm

~*~*UNFORGETTABLE*~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

Constable Grayson Harrod and Detective Liam Robertson were the ones to meet with not only Dr. Alamain but also Sebastien and Lisa.

"Can you tell us what happened Mr. And Mrs. Izambard?" Said the Detective, looking at Lisa first..

"We were just about 30 minutes or less from London when we saw the body of the lady in the road. We slowed down as to not hit her and when we got out there was nothing or no one around. So we took a chance and tried to help her. Lucky Lisa is a nurse and found a pulse and we made a place in the backseat and brought her here." Sebastien explained looking at the two officers.

"So did she ever wake to tell you what happened to her or give you a name?" The officers were already stumped as to what could have happened for her to be on that road in her condition..

"No, she never came to as we rode to the hospital. I could keep track of her pulse and that is all we could do." Lisa told them since she was the one who had the most contact with her..

"Dr. Alamain, you told us of the injuries. Do you have any idea if she was sexually assaulted?" Someone had to ask but all were afraid of the answer..

"No, she had no sign of any kind of sexual assault at all. Kind of makes me think this was not that kind of attack. There is much more to this than we can imagine." the Dr. spoke and looked at the Izambards and the officers and hoped they would find some answers soon..

"May we talk to the lady, Dr.?" Detective Robertson asked ..

"I really wish I could say yes but as of a few minutes ago she has still not come to yet.. So we are all still waiting." Dr. Looked at them and stood ..

"I am going back in and check on her. If there are any changes I will let you know.. But if you don't mind me asking, can one of you put an officer posted at her door until we know more?
If anyone followed the Izambards here then they might try to finish the job." Dr. Alamain said as he left the room to check on his unknown patient.

The Officers went outside to contact their own Departments with what information they had been able to find..

"Lisa, how are you feeling?" Seb was worried this might just be too much for her in her condition and wanted to get her home..

"I am tired but ok sweetheart. Stop worrying so much." Lisa smiled and hugged him tight as she inhailed his scent and felt much stronger just being in his arms..

"Ok but I am calling Urs. Maybe he can come and take you home or I can and he can wait to get any information till I get back." Sebastien meant that either he or Urs would be taking her home. He would contact Sonia and ask her and David to stay with Lisa till he returned from the Hospital later..

"Alright Seb I won't argue about going home, because I know I won't win. But you will call me if she wakes up please?" Lisa knew he was worried not only about her and her condition but also the same thing the Dr. mentioned the chance they were followed..

He would talk to the Officers before he left and ask about a patrol car watching the house till they knew more..

He went outside to use his cell phone, opening it and using his code for Urs's number... It rang two times..

"Hallo" Urs said sounding tired like he might have been napping..

"Urs, it is Sebastien here."

"Yes we were expecting you a while ago. Sorry I must have drifted off." Urs said with a quiet yawn..

"Yes we are sorry about that but this is the first chance I have had to call."

"Where are you Seb?"

"We are at the hospital and I want you to come and meet me here please. I need to get Lisa home then come back." Seb knew this would be confusing to explain but he would do that all when Urs arrived....

"Ok let me get this straight. You want me to come to the hospital and meet you and Lisa so you can bring her home but you're going back to the hospital?" Urs was not sure he was getting all of this ...

"Yes that is correct and could you contact David and Sonia and ask them to be at my place when we get there and plan to stay in the guest room for the night?" Seb knew the questions were coming but he would have to deal with that one thing at a time..

"Ok, Seb now I am really confused. Why are you coming back to the hospital after you bring Lisa home? And why is David and Sonia needed to spend the night at your place? Sorry brother none of this makes sense to me." Urs rubbed his eyes looking around as he heard Seb at the other end of the phone sigh and take a deep breath..

"Sorry Urs, but there is so much going on at the moment and I really want to explain in person if you don't mind? I just need to get Lisa home where she can rest and I want Sonia and David there till the police decide about guards for the house." Seb knew that would get his attention ...

"Alright Seb I will be there after I contact David and Sonia." Urs got the directions to the hospital and said goodbye and after he hung up with Seb, called over to David's and gave him all the information he had and asked they be at Seb's within the hour.

David agreeded he and Sonia would be there waiting for Lisa and Seb when they arrived, hoping maybe someone could explain all of this mystery going on..

After hanging up with David, Urs went and freshened up and put on his leather jacket and headed to the hospital..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Chapter 4

When Urs arrived at the Hospital, Sebastien met him at the parking garage and begin to explain what had happened to him and Lisa on the way home..

"Why are you concerned about getting Lisa home and you coming back Seb?" Urs ask puzzled..

"Please don't say anything yet but while we were away she did a test and she is pregnant, but it is still early yet and she needs to see the doctor for the tests and exam." Sebastien was beaming with the knowledge he was going to be a father..

"Congrats Pops." Urs said laughing at the expression Seb had on his face when he called him POPS!!

"You ready to go in and I will introduce you to the Doctor so he will know who to talk to while I am gone." Seb asked Urs as they walked to the doorway.

Urs saw Lisa stand up and stretch her arms out to him when he entered the waiting room, their hug was tight and tender....

He whispered in her ear "Congratulations Mommy" she looked over at Seb who was still grinning and she smiled a half hearted smile..

They had talked about not telling anyone yet till they had seen the doctor, but she knew he was worried after this evening so she could understand he needed to share with his brother.

"Thanks and please don't tell the others just yet." she asked in a whisper..

"Seb told me and I will wait for you to make the announcement and act surprised too." Urs replied knowing she wanted to be the one who told the news first...

Urs kissed both of her cheeks and then turned to Seb, looking around for the doctor he wanted him to meet..

Doctor Alamain found them in the waiting room and Seb rose from his seat and introduced Urs as his brother and told the doctor he wanted to get Lisa home but he would return right after that but please keep Urs informed while they were gone..

"I will be glad to keep Mr. Buhler informed and so far she is stable and nothing else bad has shown up in the other tests we ran since we last spoke." The doctor wanted to update them before they left..

"Mr. Buhler would you care to follow me and you can wait in her room and see if she wakes up anytime soon." He motion for Urs to follow him and Seb and Lisa said their goodbyes to the doctor as he and Urs headed to the door...

Seb lead Lisa to the car and opened the door for her helping her in and then closing it and climbing in the driver's side started the engine and they were off to their home..

The Doctor gave Urs a rundown of the injuries they had found on the young woman, but it was a different thing for Urs to see her as he entered her room...

He wondered how this happened to her and why anyone would leave her for dead. She was beautiful in spite of the injuries which most were easy to see..

Lisa laid her head back on the ride home and drifted off as Seb watched the road and thought how much he loved the news that they were finally going to be parents ..

They arrived about 25 minutes later to find David and Sonia waiting at the apartment and David helped Seb bring in the luggage.. Sonia had made some coffee and had cups and accessories waiting with little Tea cakes just in case anyone was hungry or just wanted to nibble..

After David and Seb placed the luggage upstairs in the bedroom the guys joined their ladies at the kitchen counter and accepted the coffee Sonia had poured for them..

"Ok so what is the story and why did you ask Urs to meet you at the hospital and why are you heading back?" David didn't waste time wondering he came straight to the point..

As Seb explained all the details that had happened this afternoon and evening, Urs was dealing with another event.

Urs had been sitting by the woman's bed and closed his eyes and was going over songs in his head as he began to hear a stirring noise.. He opened his eyes to see the woman staring at him with a puzzled look on her face.

"Hallo, I am Urs. Do you know who you are or your name?" He asked gently ....

She looked around the room and then back at him still feeling like she was in a fog..

She didn't respond to his question so Urs pushed the button to call the nurse .. About that time the Doctor came walking in and stood looking at her.

"Hello, Ms?" Dr. Alamain looked at her as she seemed to be thinking and couldn't come up with anything.

"Where am I and who are you?" she ask looking at the Dr.

"I am the Dr. taking care of you since you were found, Dr. Alamain and you are ?" he asked as he explained who he was.

"I don't know. I can't remember what my name is or where I am from." She was upset at her knowledge that she couldn't remember anything or even how or why she was in the hospital to begin with..

Urs watched her and could see she was getting upset. The Dr. could see the same, so he ordered a mild shot to help keep her calm..

As the Dr. and nurse made the shot and injected it into her IV line she seemed to begin to calm...

"You were brought in by a couple who were on their way home from vacation when they found you lying in the middle of the road.. You had many stab wounds and bruises and some wounds that showed you had been chained up and that you had not eaten in at least a week." The Dr. explained it all to her and watched her face in total shock.....

"Do you know who or what did this to me Dr.?" she asked stunned...

"No we have no idea what has happened to you. The couple who found you, they found you as you are now." The Dr. replied ....

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Chapter 5

After about 25 minutes the young woman had calmed enough to sit up and look at her surroundings and couldn't quite figure out Urs. He was sitting there not saying anything just watching her..

"Do I know you sir?" she asked him softly, not sure what to expect in the way of an answer..

"Nein, you and I have never met, sorry." Urs lowered his head and waited for more questions from her..

"Then why are you here if you don't know me?" she asked him puzzled ..

"My friends are the ones who found you and he will be back soon.. He took his wife home she was worn out from their trip." Urs smiled a bit when he answered her..

"Oh ok well I would at least like to thank him for saving me." She kept looking at Urs and could tell he was a gentle man and kind and wondered what his girlfriend or wife thought of him babysitting a total stranger...

"He should be back shortly, and maybe he can give you the information you are looking for." Urs was not sure if Seb had any info but it at least seem to comfort her for now..

"What does your wife or girlfriend think of you sitting here babysitting a total stranger?" She was very curious as to what he would say. He was very good looking and from what she could see he had the body of a god ...

"I am not married and there is no one in my life, not for a good long time now. She didn't want to be with me, just wanted to use my money and sleep with other men."

She heard the hurt and pain in his voice and how he talked about his ex. He was still in some pain over it..

"What was her name or can I ask?" she said still curious how anyone could do stuff like that to such a nice man....

"Her name was 'Laura' or she loved to be called 'LG' she thought it made her sound more professional." Urs snickered as he remembered the fights they had over her name..

"She sounds like a real loser to me and you're better off without her. Sorry, not my place to judge but you are sitting here watching over a total stranger and you're so kind and I can't understand how people like to use others that way." She was blushing now. She had said what she thought and hoped he would find happiness some day soon..

Urs heard a knock at the door and the police officer announced Mr. Izambard had returned . Moving aside to let Sebastien enter and when he looked at the woman in the bed he was shocked to see her sitting up and talking to Urs like a long lost friend..

"Bonjour." Sebastien greeted her and Urs..

"Hello, I gather you're not American either?" she looked at Seb wondering if she knew where he was from...

"Non, I am Sebastien Izambard and I am from Paris France.. This is my brother Urs Buhler he is from Luzern Switzerland." Seb pointed to himself then to Urs smiling with those amazing green eyes and that lovely smile that would make a woman's heart melt..

"It is so nice to meet you Sebastien and Urs here has done a wonderful job of watching over me while you were gone." she smiled at them both with her crystal blue eyes and that long blond hair she looked like an angel to them..

"So Mademoiselle how are you feeling? You look much better then when we found you." Sebastien told her and sat down in the chair next to Urs..

"I guess I am feeling much better if I could only remember what has happened to me and my name." She had a sadness in her voice when she spoke about not being able to remember..

"What did the Dr. have to say about your memory?" Seb asked, looking at her first then at Urs who shook his head no.

"He is coming back in a bit with more test results I believe." she said to Seb..

"Sebastien, May I call you that?" She asked hoping it wasn't too forward of her..

"Oui, you may." he replied smiling...

"Thank You for finding me and bringing me to the hospital. You saved my life and I will never be able to repay you for that." She had tears in her eyes and Urs stood and sat on her bed and took her in his arms and comforted her..

Sebastien was amazed at the way Urs was taking to comforting her like he had known her forever...

At that point the nurse and Dr. both entered the room and saw her crying. Both seemed confused as to what had happened..

"Is everything alright Mr. Buhler?" the nurse asked.

"Yes she is just grateful and was thanking Sebastien for finding her and helping her." Urs explained but didn't let her go...

He found she fit so right in his arms and he didn't want to let her go. To him he didn't care about who she was just that she was the one he thought he should get to know better..

"Well good, I am glad it is nothing to do with her injuries .. We have found no brain injuries to cause the memory loss, so we assume it is from the trauma of the attack that is keeping you from remembering and it could or could not be permanent." The Dr. explained further.

"We usually give a person a name if they don't have ID when they come in so we have named you Jillian for the time being. I hope you don't mind?" The nurse explained the reason was not to let her get lost as Jane Doe..

"No I don't mind and it is much better then Jane Doe. What do you think Urs?" she looked up from his arms which she was still wrapped in..

"I think it is fine for now." Urs smiled as did Sebastien . The Dr. and the nurse left them alone to talk again..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Chapter 6

As Sebastien and Urs sat talking to 'Jillian' the Detective had arrived to fingerprint the young woman, trying to see if they could find out who she was..

A knock came at the door and Urs walked over to it and found the Detective standing on the other side with another officer carrying a case..

"Come in Please". Urs stood aside letting them enter..

"We have come to fingerprint you and maybe we can find out your real name and where you are from. You do want to know what has happened and who you really are?" The Detective looked at 'Jillian' ..

"Yes please I need to know if I have a family out there somewhere and are they looking for me." She said as tears clouded her eyes as she tried to remember..

"Alright then we will put a rush on this and hopefully by the end of the day we at least will know your name." He stood back as the younger officer proceeded to take her fingerprints and then cleaned off her hands of the Ink..

When they finished they told the trio they would be in touch ASAP, leaving the trio to talk about what happens when 'Jillian' was released from the hospital, where she would go from there..

"I think guards are going to be in your future for awhile. So, since we all live in the same building why don't you stay with me and you can still be close to Lisa and Sebastien?" Urs spoke before the other two had time to think.. Sebastien thinking that Urs and already begun making plans as soon as she woke up..

"But it is so dangerous not knowing who did this and what if they figure out I am still alive then find out where I am staying? They might try again and that puts you all in danger?" 'Jillian' felt she wanted to go be near them but she didn't want to bring any more problems into the lives of the people who had saved her once and now here was Urs trying to help a stranger once again...

Meanwhile Detective Robertson had the fingerprints run to see if they could find out just who their mystery lady was.. What they found was more questions than answers but at least now they knew who the young woman in the hospital bed across town was..

Turned out that her name was Dee Buckman and she lived with her parents and they were employed with the WHO organization and were Scientists working with Bio-Chemical Weapons...

She was 35 years old and had just arrived from the USA to begin a year off and was staying across town with her parents..

What he couldn't figure out is why the Drs. had not reported their daughter missing.. They decided to pay a visit to the parents and see if they could get some answers to the questions they had and to let them know where Dee was now..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Chapter 7

When the Detectives arrived at the Buckman's home they could see the cars in the driveway and looking around the outside of the home nothing looked all that unusual..

They walked up to the door, ringing the bell and waited.. No answer came as the Detective went to knock they noticed the door came open.. Pulling out their weapons and slowly entering the house what they saw shocked even the most seasoned officers..

Blood was everywhere in the main hall. As they moved to the right and left of the home they found in the living room the bodies of both Drs..

The reason why they had not reported their daughter missing was quite understandable now. They never knew she was missing.

Detective Robertson contacted Scotland Yard and the Crime Scene Investigators and as they waited for the arrival of the teams they looked around for more information on the family..

Constable Harrod arrived on the scene in record time and began looking around with Detective Robertson, trying to piece together what had gone on in the home and why there had not been any reports of any violence or fighting going on at the home..

The amount of blood in the home proved that most or all of the killings had went on there. As to Dee being attacked there in the home, that was something they would know after the blood samples in the home were tested..

Detective Robertson didn't know how they would tell Ms. Buckman about her family when she couldn't even remember them..

He pulled out his cell phone and dialed the number Sebastien had given him and waited while it rang..

Sitting in the hospital room with Dee/Jillian and Urs, Seb was surprised when his cell phone went off..

"Hello" Seb answered...

"Mr. Izambard, this is Detective Robertson and I wanted to ask if you and Mr. Buhler could meet me and please do not say anything to the young lady." He didn't want to say anything over the phone..

"Of course we can. Tell me where to meet you and we will be right there."

The Detective gave him the address and then asked them to hurry as it was urgent to see what they had uncovered..

Seb hung up and told Urs they needed to leave and check up with Simon about some recording stuff and they would return soon. Jillian was just dozing off as they left the room..

Urs turned and looked at Seb knowing that Simon was out of the country and there was no meeting but had not said anything in front of Jillian, not wanting to question him for some reason where she could hear them..

Seb and Urs headed to his car as Seb explained to him what the Detective had requested of them both..

When they arrived at the address they had no idea what was going on but they could see many police and Ambulances in the driveway and in the street in front of the home and Detective Robertson waiting outside..

"Thank you both for coming" the detective greeted them as they approached him and held out his hand to shake theirs..

He explained to them that they now knew who Jillian/Dee was and gave her name to them..

"Ok, but why are we here detective? Could you not have told us over the phone about this?" Urs spoke up, not liking they had to leave the hospital to hear this information or so he thought..

"Yes if that was all I had to say but I need to show you what we have found.
Follow me and stay with me." Detective Robertson introduced Urs to Constable Harrod and the four men headed into the house...

Seb and Urs saw the blood all over the room as they walked in and wasn't sure that they weren't going to be sick. Seb thought he was so glad Lisa was not with them..

"Ok Detective what is this place and My God why are we here. What is this blood doing everywhere and who's is it?" Seb asked still looking around in shock..

"We are at the home of Dee's parents and this as far as we can tell so far is her parents blood everywhere." he explained..

"Was this where Dee was attacked and was taken out and left for dead?" Urs asked holding his stomach. He was a strong man so he thought but this was more than most people could have dealt with..

"We think that is what happened but till all the blood is tested we won't know if she was attacked here or somewhere else. But we now know why there was no missing persons report on Ms. Buckman. The parents were already dead or died at the time of her attack." Detective Robertson replied still looking at the men who were still in shock.

"Ok so it is possible Dee was here when her parents were attacked and they tried to kill her so there were no witnesses? I can't say if she will be able to tell you one way or another at least not yet.. The Drs say she may never regain her memory." Seb told the officers what the Drs. had told them as they were leaving.

"You're not going to ask Dee to look at the bodies are you Detective? Because with her memory so fragile I would think seeing any of this could send her over the edge right now." Sebastien told the Detective as he looked around the room ....

"No, she will not be brought here till all of the Crime Scene is finished and cleaned up then maybe it will help to jog her memory." Det. Robertson told them as he showed them into the living room where the bodies were being examined..

"Ok Dr. can you tell me who died first?" The Det. ask the Coroner who was examining the bodies..

"The wife died a slow and tortured death they took their time with her and her husband most likely made to watch as they abused and tortured her to death." Coroner reported..

"Was she raped Dr.?" He asked....

"Not only that but they did things I won't be able to know for sure till I get her back to the Morgue." The Coroner finished with the bodies and left in the van..

Urs was stunned. He couldn't believe Dee had survived after looking at her mother's body and then her father's. How could someone do that to any human being..

"Well now that you know what you're looking at, have you changed your mind about letting her stay with one of you?" Det. Robertson knew the answer but needed to hear it out loud to know for sure if these kind people would stand beside their new found friend..

"She is staying with ME!!" Urs spoke up and gave no doubts to the fact he would not allow her to be hurt even if it put his life in danger..

"Alright then Mr. Buhler I will send an undercover officer in the form of a Nurse/Housekeeper to you as soon as Dee is released from the hospital so someone will be with her when you're not."

"Alright that is fine." Urs thanked him...

"Now for this house, it will have guards watching it round the clock. If they didn't get what they wanted yet they may come back and if they find out Dee is alive they may come after her again. Be on your guard at all times!" Det. Robertson told Urs with no holding back. He knew this would be dangerous ...

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Chapter 8

Urs and Sebastien went back to the hospital and were going to meet Det. Robertson there when he finished at the house.. They had to figure out how to tell Dee who she was without giving her any information on the murders of her parents, at least not yet..

They thought and decided to just say her parents were deceased and for now leave it at that.. Since she could not remember them it would make sense not to upset her with any details of the house and what they had seen and found..

Urs was stewing. Sebastien could tell something was on his mind. They had known each other way too long not to know when something was bothering one another and when was it best to stay away.

"Ok Urs what is on your mind? You have been thinking hard since we left the Drs. home?"

"Mein Gott, Sebastien do you realize what we saw in that house and just how much danger Dee is in and she doesn't even know it?"

"Oui, I understand Urs. But what can we do? It would be unfair to tell her what we saw. It could destroy her and that would be horrible for her to find out she couldn't help her own parents."

"Ja, I agree she can't deal with this now.. But what if she remembers? Who will help her?"

"I think you know the answer to that question already my 'Brother' ."

When Det. Robertson showed up in the room Dee was still sleeping. She had not woken up since the guys returned so they had not spoken to her either.

"I am going to bring her Dr. up to date on what we know and let them start using her real name on her paper work. Just not sure who or how we will pay for her care yet? We have no idea yet on the finances of the Buckmans..

"Do you think it is a good idea to change the paper work Det. they might find her that way too?" Urs looked at him and had a concerned expression on his face..

"You may be right Mr. Buhler. We should keep this quiet for a while longer. I will just give him her real name so they can use it. We will bring them up to date on the rest after she leaves the hospital." Det. Robertson left as Dee began to stir.

Waking up and looking around to find Sebastien and Urs sitting there talking made her feel so much safer..

She could feel the attraction towards Urs building and wondered how this man could have an effect on her of such strong proportions.. She had only just met him. How could she know this man was to be a part of her life in the future and she couldn't even remember her past?

"How long have you been here, watching me sleep?" Dee asked the men who giggled a bit..

"Just a few minutes, Det. Robertson will be right back. He went to speak to your Doctor. I believe he has some news for you!" Urs told her and smiled..

Det. Robertson entered the room followed by Dee's Dr. He shook her hand and asked how she was feeling, then sat in the chair next to the bed. Urs sat at the edge of the bed as Dee held his hand..

"We have found out your name. It is Dee Buckman and you're 35 and are from the USA. We found out your parents are no longer living and as for the rest we are still searching for more answers."

Urs felt her hand tighten in his as she listened to the Det. with tears rolling down her face after he mentioned her parents being dead. She didn't remember them but if she ever did she would be able to mourn for them..

"So my name is Dee. Well at least now I have a real name and now you all can use that instead of the Jillian one. What happens to me now Dr.? Where do I go from here? Do I have a home to go to?"

"We don't have all the informtion yet and no you won't go home. You will be staying with Mr. Buhler at his place with round the clock guards posing as Housekeeper/Nurse at Mr. Buhler's place." Det. Robertson told her and she seemed to not really take in all the information..

Dee looked at Urs puzzled why she would be going to stay with him. They didn't even know each other. Why would he put his life in possible danger to help her?

"I am sorry. I don't understand why Mr. Buhler's place?" Dee looked at Urs who was watching her and she saw the look of compassion in his eyes..

"It is the safest place for now and since we all live near to each other you can have at least Lisa nearby to talk to." Urs told her smiling ....

"But you hardly know me Urs and what about the danger that it could place you all in, even Lisa. I could not handle anything happening to you all because of me. Please think this through carefully before you agree." Dee had tears running down her cheeks ..

Urs reached up and wiped them away using his fingers and letting her know with his eyes his decision was made..

"It will be oK Dee. I will be there for you and I won't let anyone hurt you again if I can help it. Please trust me." Urs was sure he would do all he could in his power to help keep her safe..

Sebastien sat there listening to all the discussion and was stunned at the stand his 'brother' took and the help he was offering this lady who was a virtual stranger.

This was a different side to Urs and Sebastien really was surprised at the way he was enthralled with her. He could tell Urs was getting attached and very quickly..

"Alright I agree to move in with you and I hope you won't regret your decision. and Thank You for all of your help and to you too Sebastien and your wife too." Dee was very happy she would not be alone at least. She felt vulnerable without her memory.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Chapter 9

After 3 days in the hospital Dee was to be released into Urs and the nurse's care.. He was able to take her to his place where everything she would need was set up.. The nurse/bodyguard had a room also on the same floor with Dee.. Urs's bedroom was on the main floor..

He had a maid come in two times a week to clean and a cook who worked daily only when he was at the house..

Sebastien and Lisa were at Urs's place when he arrived with her and the nurse.. They wanted to welcome her to the family even if it was to be a short stay. They didn't want her to feel alone in the place..

The guys were on holidays and were not due to be in the studio for another week so that would gave Urs time to help her settle and know his schedule and where he would be at all times in case someone needed him..

They all took great care watching that they were not followed and that Dee was not alone. Even if the nurse was around someone else would visit till Urs could get back..

Lisa and Mary had gone shopping for clothes for Dee since she could not go out and it was better for her to not be seen..

They had done some measurements and hoped they found the right sizes for her.. It would have been better if she could have been there with them but that was just not possible..

When Lisa and Mary returned they introduced Mary to Dee and then showed her the stuff they hoped she would like..
She was grateful to have found such amazing people to help save her life and make her feel at home..

She put on a pair of Jeans and a Harley t-shirt and came out to show Urs and the others how they fit..
Urs was standing looking out the window, as he turned and saw her standing there talking to Lisa and Mary about the clothes, his breath caught in his throat..

Mein Gott she is beautiful, he thought to himself..

How am I suppose to control these feelings stirring inside of me when I look at her? he questioned in his thoughts ..

"How do I look Urs?" Dee asked but he seemed not to hear her....

"Huh, what sorry was lost in thought." he spoke softly...

Lisa and Mary watched his face and could see the attraction in his face and eyes. They giggled knowing if their husbands knew of his attraction that they would not let him live it down anytime soon..

"You look amazing for someone just out of the hospital." he replied to Dee looking at the floor trying to control his breathing..

"Thank you Urs." She blushed as she smiled at him..

She wondered if she had anyone in her life that she could not also remember..

Well if I do? I don't think they cared much considering that no one seems to be looking for me...

Urs walked to the kitchen. He needed a cool drink to calm him down and get control of these stirrings in his stomach..

He knew that right now was not the time to indulge in trying to start a relationship with this beautiful woman that someone had left for dead.. What in gott's name had she done to warrant anyone wanting to kill such a beautiful woman..??

He had no answers and hoped that whoever had tried would never get the chance to finish what they had started.. After seeing her parents in the house, he could not shake the feeling this was not over at all..

Dee needed to be protected and he vowed to himself he would not let anyone hurt her again...

In the evening after Dee had rested and showered she was able to join the group for dinner..

She was introduced to the rest of the group..

"Dee, This is David Miller and his wife Sony and this 'old' man over here is Carlos Marin and you know his wife Mary." Urs pointed to each member and smiled at them as they kissed her cheeks and welcomed her to the family..

"And of course you already know Sebastien Izambard and his wife Lisa." he smirked as he introduced Seb and Lisa..

"Thank you for making me feel so welcomed in your family.. I really don't have the words that will explain how much this means to me that you are risking your lives to help and protect me." Dee had tears running down her cheeks and Urs stepped forward and wiped them away with his long fingers and kissed her cheeks...

The others watched his actions and knew this would be the 'one' for Urs if they could keep her safe from any more harm..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Chapter 10

Meanwhile in a abandoned warehouse on the other side of town a report was being made to a group of business men in very expensive suits..

"We followed them to the hospital where she was treated and after a few days released. She left with some people we are checking into right now. She is staying with a nurse and this man she met at the hosptial." The tall lanky man spoke in broken English...

"So you know how to get to her and where you are to take her?" One of the men asked, never taking his eyes off the man in front of him.....

"Yes the whole plan is set and all we need to do is wait till the others leave the building and we can get her back." the lanky one spoke again....

"And the nurse what will you do with her?" another suited man asked raising his brows at the others...

"Kill her!" Was the reply..

Point blank no more discussion was needed..

"So when will this all happen?" The question just thrown out.

"24 hours she will be back in our custody and nothing will stop us from finishing the job." they all agreed and then dismissed the men....

"This problem needs to be solved before we can move forward with our other plans and then we can be sure of no leaks." The man in the suit told the others in the group..

"We should have killed her while we had her in our hands and this loose end would not happen.. But why has she not told anyone about what happened and what she saw is something I don't understand?"

"Is it possible she really doesn't remember anything about that night in the house?" the leader asked anyone who could answer...

"Anything is possible but are we really ready to take that chance?" One of the main suits replied....

"Alright then we proceed as planned. We take Ms. Buckman back to the house, see what she remembers and then dispose of her and this time also the body. NO SLIP UPS!!!"

They all left as the watchers headed back across town to resume their watch waiting for their opening to get Ms. Buckman..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Chapter 11

After Dinner when everyone had gone home, Dee headed upstairs for bed..
Taking her shower she wrapped a large bath towel around her as she finished up her nightly routine..
She heard a knock on the door and when she opened it there stood Urs in his Jeans and T-shirt..

"Is something wrong Urs?" she asked, forgetting she was wearing only a towel...

"Huh, Oh no.....sorry I just wanted to make sure you had all you needed before retiring for the night?" he kind of mumbled staring at the towel and thinking 'Lucky Towel'..

"Yes I have everything and was just about ready for bed..Seems I am a bit worn out. So maybe some sleep will help.. Are you going to be here in the morning?" She asked watching his eyes and thinking she needed some clothes on before he has a heart attack..

"No we will be in the studio for a few hours but the nurse will be with you.. Sorry but the ladies are all off to do some shopping for the trip and so it will just be the two of you." Urs replied smiling. He thought she should be safe enough with just her for a few hours..

"Well that is fine. I might even sleep in late tomorrow." Dee said as she stepped closer to him placing a kiss on his cheek....

"Well I will call you from the studio to check in. So get some rest and I will see you tomorrow afternoon." Urs turned to head for his room as she called his name...

"Urs, Thank You again for all you're doing..... I know you didn't have to..But Thanks." Dee went to close the door as he smiled back and said ...

"Your welcome Dee, have a good night's rest."

She closed the door thinking what a special man he was and one day some lady would be very lucky to have him.

She dressed in her night gown and turned down the covers. She climbed into bed as she turned out the light wishing she could remember all the other times she had done this same routine..

She drifted off to sleep thinking how much was she missing..

Urs made it to his room downstairs and saw the nurse heading up..

"I have checked on Dee so I will call you tomorrow from the studio and see you tomorrow afternoon."

"Good night Herr Buhler. Ja, I will be here with her. I think we can handle one day alone." The nurse told him as she walked up the stairs to her room...

Urs entered his room and went for his shower before brushing his teeth and heading for the bed. He set the clock for 6 am and turned off the lights, cuddling into the covers and drifting off to sleep thinking about Dee in that towel..

Outside the apartment building no one noticed the strangers who were watching the Buhler flat..

They had seen all the lights go out in the flat, so they knew just a few more hours and all the problems with her being alive would vanish, just like her.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Chapter 12

As the morning sunlight drifted into Urs's room he thought of the woman in the bedroom above his and wondered if he would ever get to know her, the real Dee?

With her memory gone for now, could she ever really open up to him and let him in? Did she even think of him in any other way than as a friend?

He knew she didn't want to put him and the others in jeopardy but she really didn't have anywhere else to go..

After everything Seb and he had seen at her parents place, he knew she was like a lost lamb and they couldn't just walk away from her..

Urs sat up in his bed and ran his fingers thru his hair. He headed to the bathroom to do his teeth and personal needs before heading to the shower then getting ready for the studio..

After getting dressed, Urs headed for the kitchen. He found the nurse up and drinking coffee which is just what he wanted too..

Dee had not come down. The nurse had checked on her before coming down this morning. She was still asleep and the pain killers were helping and she was to get plenty of rest..

After finishing his coffee there was a knock on the door. Urs answered it to find Seb and Lisa waiting on him..

"You ready to go? The van is here to pick us up." Seb told Urs....

"Ja, I am ready. Let me tell the nurse we are leaving and then I will meet you at the van." Urs told them and then closed the door..

Urs went to the kitchen and explained to the nurse one more time where and who to contact if they were needed and then he was out the door..

The watchers were changing and they all were very aware of the van that had picked up the group and their ladies for the day ..

It was time to get the problem solved and one of them was carrying a needle to make sure there was to be no struggle and no noise..

They made their way to the doorman and as one talked to him, the other creeped around behind him and injected him with a sleeping drug..

They proceeded upstairs to Urs's apartment and knocked on the door...
The nurse thinking that maybe one of the ladies had stayed behind, forgot to have her gun nearby and opened the door to the kidnappers. They grabbed her as she tried to run and scream for Dee to get out.. That never happened as one of the gunmen had a silencer on his gun and pointed it at her head and shot her once..

As her body dropped to the floor, Dee came to the landing and saw the men heading toward her. She knew that the nurse was gone when she looked over the railing at the blood and the wound on her head..

Dee had enough time to make it to her room and grab some clothes before 2 men busted through the door and one grabbed her and injected her with the same sleeping drug as the doorman...

The other man called and told the man on the other end they had Ms. Buckman in their hands now and only one dead body ...

They headed out of the apartment without any problems. The van was waiting on them.. To outsiders they looked like movers. No one paid any attention to them as they placed Dee in the rear of the van and covered her up for the short ride to the home of her parents ..

At noon Urs had started calling the house and no one answered and he was getting worried an hour later so he called the Detective and asked them to check on Dee and the nurse, telling him they would be there shortly..

The Officers found the drugged Doorman and they headed up to Urs's apartment and found the door open and the nurse in the hallway dead.. There was no sign of a struggle outside of the nurse but they didn't find Dee either..

Urs came running into his place as the officers started roping off the crime scene and he called for Dee.

Det. Robinson had to be the one to tell him they had not found her and it looked like the people responsible for the injuries had her again..

Urs sat down at the table and put his head into his hands and cried..
He wasn't sure now if he would ever see her alive again..

Meanwhile at the Buckman's home,
Dee was laid on the couch and the watchers waited till the drug they had used wore off and she could speak ..

They all had on hoods and face masks and wore black clothes and gloves.. Nothing she would see could tell her who these people were and what they wanted with her..

When Dee woke up, she looked around and saw all the blood, not sure where that had came from.. She had a feeling she should know where she was but till she saw a picture on the desk all it had been was a feeling. Now she knew she belonged here and this had at one time been her home..

She started feeling dizzy and began to just take in the whole place and felt like this might have been where all the injuries she had were done.. But was that her blood?

Urs couldn't sit and stay focused much longer. The police wanted him to stay with friends tonight so they could work the scene and then get it cleaned up and remove the officers body ..

He decided to take a drive. He needed air and so he drove and drove and found himself near Dee's parents home.. He noticed the van parked in the driveway so he drove around the back of the house and found a place where he could look into the windows without being seen...

What he saw and heard was very upsetting. The man talking told Dee she needed to remember and tell them what she knew or they were going to kill her too..

He went out of sight of the house and called the Det. and gave him the inforrmation he had heard and was told to hang tight and not to move in without them. It would take them 20 minutes to get there...

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Chapter 13

Urs waited as the Det. ask him to, not that he wanted to. Everything in him wanted to rush in and grab Dee back from these horrible men who had already hurt and tried to kill her once.

Det. Robinson arrived with lots of back up, meeting Urs across the street from the Buckman's house.

As they were going over the plans of the layout they heard a scream from Dee. Urs was ready to run to her but the police held him back.

"We have to get in there before they kill her, come on Please!" Urs spoke as tears flowed..

Det. Robinson could see the pain in Urs's eyes and felt he wanted to do anything to take the pain from him but they had to go slow, to keep the men inside from killing Dee and taking off!

The men spread out surrounding the house to have someone at every window. Sharpshooters were positioned on the other surrounding homes after all had been vacated for their own safety.

The street was closed off and no one would get in or out.
They found a cellar door on the side of the house. Not knowing what room it came from, they checked the house plans and found that it came from the kitchen.

It was on the other side of the house. They took three police officers to the cellar door and checked and found it open.. They proceeded into the cellar checking out the rooms and finding nothing headed up the stairs..

The stairs lead to the kitchen door which they found unlocked. As they entered they were armed and ready.. They were in position to shoot on sight if any of the men entered the kitchen..

All the sharpshooters had silencers on their rifles.. They lay in wait for the signal to move in.. Two officers were in the kitchen waiting and one in the cellar staircase..

As far as the police could tell there were four gunmen and one unarmed man in the house with Dee, and they had not tied her up.. They watched her walking around the living room with all the blood, hoping for her to remember what had taken place just a few days ago..

Dee walked around the living room looking at the pictures of her and her parents remembering how happy they had been. She was struggling to remember how they died..

Mr. Adam Steiner was the head of the Cobalt Group.. They had paid the Buckman's to invent a Youth Serum to keep them from growing old.. But the Buckman's didn't want to be involved so they injected the 20 men with a Rapid Aging Drug instead and when the first 10 men died right after recieving the injections, the Group figured they had been double crossed by the scientists and decided to terminate them..

"Ms. Buckman do you remember being in this room about a week ago with your parents?" Mr. Steiner asked loudly since he could see Dee was struggling to get past her barriers and remember.

"No, I can't place what happened here and where all the blood came from?" Dee said softly with tears rolling down her cheeks..

"We paid a visit to your parents and found out you had moved in also! They double crossed us on a business deal and ended up killing 13 men from our group!" He told her in a voice that made her skin crawl..

"What did you do to me and my parents? I need to know." Dee's voice was shaky. She needed to put the pieces together but she knew without help she was not going to be able to handle the details..

She could tell from all the blood that whatever the truth was it was a horrible one..

"We talked to your parents and they admitted with some help from my friends here, that instead of the Youth Serum they were to use on us, they changed it for a Rapid Aging Drug!" Mr. Steiner snickered at Dee like he thought the scene was funny..

"Why did you involve me in this? I wasn't even involved or here when this happened." She asked, wanting to know why they had tried to kill her too..

"You happened to be home that day so I guess you could say you were at the wrong place at the wrong time!" Mr. Steiner told her laughing..

She saw that this man was beyond strange and that frightened her even more.. He had no regrets killing her family..

She thought for a few minutes of Urs and what was happening to him. Did some of these men have him or his friends?

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Chapter 14

Urs was safe with the police outside Dee's parents family home but the waiting was getting to him..

"Can't we go in?" Urs's voice was showing the strain of all the waiting..

"Sorry Mr. Buhler, but we need to make sure she is safe before we take down what we know is the Cobalt Group!" Det. Robinson told him the information had come back as to who the men inside with Dee were.

"What do they want from her?" Urs asked the Det.

"Revenge plain and simple!" Det. Robinson stated ..

"Why, she did nothing to them! So why would they want revenge against her?" Urs asked now more concerned..

"Her parents were to have created a Youth Drug and instead they gave them a Rapid Aging Drug and killed 13 of them so far out of the 20 in the group.. They are the ones who tortured her parents and then killed them.. We think they tried to kill Dee also!" The Det. informed him of the situation as it stood now..

Urs now knew what Dee could not remember.. He wondered how she had not lost her mind watching what these 'Animals' did to her parents..

How had she managed to be the sweet gentle woman he was falling in love with?

Mein Gott, I am falling for her!
His thoughts were a jumble. He knew that falling in love with her came with risks and he didn't care.. He knew he wanted her in his life forever and was going to fight for that with all he had..

He just couldn't lose her now!!
When this is over I am going to take her home to my cabin in Switzerland whether Simon approves or not!
We need to get away from the painful memories!

Urs wondered once again, was there someone from Dee's past looking for her? He knew she had not been married and she wore no ring to say she was engaged. He hoped she was free and maybe she would someday return his love..

Little did Urs know, Dee was remembering the past, leaving the states after feeling restless, needing a new start and also missing her family..

She was a famous artist in the states. Her art work sold for millions and was in high demand.. She grew bored of the press and the galleries, also the people wanting to know her only because of her money and fame.. This included the man who ran the gallery, Charles La Crosse. He was her manager and sold her art work in his gallery in New York..

He wanted a relationship with Dee but she never trusted him in that way.. Something about the way when he touched her made her skin crawl, so she never allowed anything more than a casual friendship and business relationship..

Charles La Crosse, 33 year old art collector, owner of La Crosse Gallery in NY.He is the only child of dead parents Samuel & Arina La Crosse.. French Citizens, Charles was born in the states and had lived there all of his life..

His parents died in 2008 in a car crash where he inherited their estate which left him well off but Dee found him to be very forceful and bossy with her. He wanted to combine their monies and then he would have access to hers and that left her feeling very uncomfortable..

She told him she was moving back to the UK to be with her family and he became very angry and began telling people they were engaged which made her even madder so she stopped producing her art and ended both their friendship and business relationships..

She had all her art work still to be sold shipped to the UK to a friend's store and put away till she decided what to do about selling her pieces..

Dee remembered all of this and turned to the living room again wondering when this all had happened?

She remembered coming home and not seeing her parents due to the late hour. She headed to bed. It was quiet in the house..
She had not seen her parent's car when she came home that night..

She awoke in the middle of the night to noises. She felt someone in her room.. Two hands grabbed her and blindfolded her and tied her to the bed, putting a gag in her mouth to keep her quiet, and then left the room..

She stayed that way through screams from the other room, not knowing what was going on with her parents. It was hours before the screams finally stopped..
The hands were back and taking out the gag, untying her and warning her to stay put with the blindfold on or they would have to kill her ..

She laid for another hour till she no longer could hear things moving around the house..

She dressed and left the bedroom. It was dark by then and she was afraid to turn on the lights in case the people were stil in the house..

She went out the back door to the garage where her car was and sat there for a while not knowing where to go or who to call besides the police.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Chapter 15

Dee forgot her keys and was locked out of the house now and had no keys for her car so she started walking to the next house.. A car pulled up next to her and she tried to hide, but when her name was called she looked into the face of Charles La Crosse..

What was he doing here?

He walked to her and she backed up still she did not trust him but he was here and maybe he could get her to the police.. She needed help for her family.. Little did she know he too had revenge on his mind.. Losing his gallery after she had left taking her work away from him..

He had been taking 25% of the sales to keep for himself besides his comission.. When she removed the art work from his gallery, he lost most of his income.. He wanted her back and her income of millions for himself..

He promised to take her to the police station to get help.. She got into the car and they headed toward town and then he turned down a deserted road saying he wanted to talk before they went to the police..

After he parked the car he pulled a knife out and started yelling at her about losing everything after she left him and told her he wanted her back..
He also told her he wanted to marry her and that she owed him for all her success and he wanted his share of her fortune.

When she could think straight she looked at him stunned at what he was saying. She couldn't believe he was here and she even trusted him enough to get into a car with him..

When she refused, he started hitting her and twisted her arm and wrist, when that was not enough pain for him he began stabbing her with the knife till she passed out..

He had thought her dead, opening the door and pushing her body out onto the road..

Mr. La Crosse returned his rental and took the next flight back to the States as if nothing happened..

Until he had heard she had been found and he feared she would remember and point the finger at him..

He had heard her parents were dead, but didn't know anything about that but if she was pointing the finger at him for trying to kill her they might think he had killed her parents too..

After hearing from the police that she was alive, he had flown back to London to see for himself. She couldn't remember what had happened, but she had been kidnapped by the Cobalt Group before he could get to her..

He headed over to her parents home and found the police as well as Urs, introducing himself as her finacee'. Urs heard this and his heart began to break..

Det. Robinson pulled Urs aside and told him that Dee was not engaged to Mr. La Crosse. Urs didn't understand why the young man would say such a thing..

Det. Robinson told him that all the people they had spoken to about their relationship told them it was never anything more than a business one, that Mr. La Crosse had tried to get Dee to date and marry him and she had told her friends she could barely stand him with just the business side ..

The Det. told Urs they believed that Mr. La Crosse had more to do with Dee's injuries then the Cobalt Group who they believe killed her parents..

Urs was totally confused by now, but worse if they got Dee away from the killers who had her now, then they had to deal with the man who really had tried to kill Dee in the first place..

"Gott how much more can she take?" he asked not sure anyone could really answer that question..

He knew that when this was over that they would leave for sure.. She would need a place to recover and try and find her true self again..

But would there be room for him in her life and would she want a relationship with him?

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Chapter 16 RESCUE?

Det. Robinson gathered all the information from the sharp shooters and police in the house and decided to talk to the group instead of taking a chance of killing Dee in the line of fire..

Meanwhile Det. Robinson had a fellow officer take Mr. La Crosse to Scotland Yard to get any information on Dee's life in the States..

He had spoken to the Constable and they wanted him at Scotland Yard. So if Dee could indentify him as her attacker then she would be safe..
He couldn't flee back to the States. Thinking that they believe who he claim to be, he went to meet the Constable willingly..

Det. Robinson assured Urs that they will get to the truth about who really attacked Dee and left her for dead..

The Det. placed a call to the inside of the house and asked that they release Dee.. Mr. Steiner, assured him that they would not harm her.. They wanted her to remember that they had not harmed her and they would turn themselves in as soon as Dee gave her statement to Scotland Yard and the London Police..

He asked that they let her leave the house and they would get all the facts from Dee then they could turn themselves in..

Mr. Steiner hung up the phone looking at Dee. She was still looking around in a fog. She now knew everything and couldn't understand what Mr. Steiner wanted from her?

"What do you want from me, Please tell me?" Dee asked totally confused. She knew these people had not been the ones to hurt her..

"We want the records proving the injections that your parents used were not what they told us.. And for you to tell them that we did not injure you and leave you on the road to die!" Mr. Steiner was blunt and to the point..

Dee knew her parents had a safe in the house so she went and opened it finding the files that recorded the Rapid Aging Serum that they had given to the men..

She had it all in her hands, walking over to Mr. Steiner and put the file in his hands.. Once the file was in his hands he told the men to let her go to the police across the street..

The others backed off and watched her walk to the door and call out to the Officers that she was coming out..

Urs stood and watched as she walked across the road to them. He held his arms opened and she walked right into them..
A blanket was wrapped around her and they were placed into a police car together and were driven to the London Station where Det. Robinson would join them as soon as the Cobalt Group was handled..

Dee snuggled into Urs and held on for dear life. She looked up into his hazel eyes and saw pain and love..
Oh God he was falling in love with her. Could she let him love her? Was she going to be able to love him back?

"I remember everything now Urs. It wasn't that man who hurt me and left me for dead! It was Charles La Crosse." Dee told him, forgetting that he didn't know who that was..

"I met him tonight at your parents home. He introduced himself to us and told us you and he were engaged." Urs had a hurtful sound in his voice when he told her..

"NO, we are not. Believe me Urs, I am not engaged to that evil man. He is the one who left me for DEAD!" Dee was angry that Charles was still going around lying about their relationship..

"I know. Det. Robinson told me that he believed he was your attacker. So he is over at Scotland Yard! He thinks he is helping give information about your past. I think they wanted him out of the way but on hand in case you remembered who attacked you!" Urs being there made her feel much better but she also knew she wasn't strong enough to face Charles La Crosse alone. Would Urs be there for her?

"Would you go with me to face Charles? Please Urs, I don't think I am able to do it myself!" Dee looked at him, pleading with her eyes!

"Of course, I am not letting you out of my sight for a long time. I PROMISE!"
Urs smiled and was happy inside. She still wanted him in her life..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Chapter 17

Dee gave her statements on both attacks to the police and made sure charges were going to be pressed against Charles La Crosse for attempted murder with the attack on her..

After all was done in London Station, Det. Robinson, with Urs and Dee, headed to Scotland Yard.. As they entered the room where Charles La Crosse was being kept, Dee became nervous and Urs took her hand which made her feel safe.

When Charles saw her enter the room, he ran over and hugged her and started calling her his fiance'. She just looked at him with a blank stare.. He looked at Urs with anger in his eyes. He saw Urs holding her hand and asked him to let her go, that she belong to him.

Urs never let go but held on tighter.

"Dee don't you remember me, I Love You?" Charles purred to her.
That made her skin crawl..

"Yes Mr. La Crosse I do remember you. We were business partners before in the States!" Dee stated sharply..

"Yes, but remember I asked you to marry me Dee?" Charles purred once again..

"Yes and remember I turned you down, not once but twice Mr. La Crosse! Once in the USA and then the night you stabbed me and left me for dead in the road!"

It really wasn't a question, but a point blank statement which is what the Police needed!

"You remember the night here in London, when I picked you up at your parents house?" Charles was stunned. He had believed she had lost her memory.

"Yes I got all of my memory back tonight after being kidnapped and held in my parents blood soaked home! I also remember you taking me to the deserted road and asking me to marry you so you could get your hands on my fortune!" Dee spat at him.

"I should have made sure I finished the job and check to see if you were dead!" Charles spat back!

"I hope you rot in hell Mr. La Crosse!" Urs stood and glared in his face! After saying that, he took Dee's hand and walked out!

The Det. had Urs's car brought to the station so when they returned to London from Scotland Yard they were free to go!

Urs had his apartment cleaned so no one would know that the policewoman was killed.

He drove Dee back to his place and they packed bags for each of them since the Det. knew where they were going and could be reached by phone.. Simon approved of the trip and sent the private jet for the getaway in Switzerland and a Limo to pick them up to take them to Urs's home there!

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Chapter 18 **SWITZERLAND**

Urs's parents were away so he couldn't introduce Dee to them for a couple more days.

As they pulled up in front of the house with all the land and no neighbors for at least a mile.. Dee was surprised at what a beautiful place he had..

"It has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, music room and living and sitting room with a huge kitchen and breakfast alcove and a dining room..There's more but you should not have any trouble finding your way around..There is a Gazebo behind the house and plenty of walking area in case you want some space."

"Urs this is just beautiful, how often are you here?" Dee's eyes got big as she asked and looked at the place..

"Not often enough, this year maybe five times in all." Urs replied a little sad that he didn't get home as often as he liked..

"Well you need to work on getting back more often. This is a beautiful retreat Urs, and I can see you're more relaxed here than in London." Dee was pleased he had brought her to his place where they both could relax and get to know each other better..

"Yes this place takes all the pressures away and I can be just Urs and not the Divo Urs." he seemed sad to her for just a few seconds then that amazing dimpled smile returned and he was joking and enjoying being with her...

"Dee we need to talk. Would you walk out to the gazebo with me and we can be comfortable?" Urs wanted her to know from the start how he felt so there was no misunderstandings between them..

"Sure, just lead the way Urs." She smiled at him but was wondering what was on his mind...

As they walked around and found the gazebo and took a seat next to each other, Urs reached down taking Dee's hand in his and looked into her eyes before he spoke..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Chapter 19

Dee wasn't sure what Urs was going to say and she found herself holding her breath as Urs held her hands tighter..

"Dee, we have not known each other for very long at all, and I don't want to pressure you into a decision that you're not ready to make." Urs thought she was not ready for a committed relationship, but what if he was wrong?

What the past few weeks had shown her was that she needed to take the chance, the chance to fill the aching emptiness she felt inside.
Urs had shown her that he was that man, the one man she could take a chance on.

" I know that we have alot to learn about each other and I want the chance to do just that. But to tell the truth Urs, I don't know where to begin?" Dee said as she looked into his hazel eyes.

"We can take this at any speed you need to feel comfortable. I don't want to lose you Dee!" Urs reached over kissing her on the cheek so softly it felt like a whisper.

"Thank you Urs...
I need to know that we are headed toward a future, not just a fling!
I can't be in a relationship that is going nowhere.. I need to be able to trust again." Dee told him without revealing her true feelings, not yet she told herself ...

"Dee I would never hurt you or use you ." Urs kissed her deeply showing her that his feelings went a lot deeper than she knew..

"So when we go back to London would you please stay with me and share my life?" Urs smiled that beautiful smile and couldn't help hold his breath waiting for her answer.

"You mean move in for good and be a couple?" Dee was stunned to say the least and the idea of her moving out to a place of her own scared her. She had to admit living with Urs was her dream come true.

"Ja, Dee I want you in my life and what better way to get to know each other better than living together..
But I have to warn you, I am kind of a neat person to the extreme the guys tell me." Urs snickered at the last part and watched as Dee giggled a bit too.

"That is fine I kind of like things neat and tidy too. The answer is Yes Urs, I would love to move in with you and start working on a relationship." Dee whispered her answer and hope he was happy, because her insides were jumping with joy that he wanted her..

Urs stood and lifted her into his arms, kissing her lips softly then asking with his tongue to enter for a deeper and more passion filled kiss, leaving Dee's legs feeling like jelly and her stomach floating ...

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Chapter 20

Later that evening, Urs heard from his parents telling him they would be home the next day and would like him and Dee to come for Dinner at 6 pm. Urs accepted the invite and told them to be careful and that they would see each other tomorrow and wished them a Good Night..

Urs went to check on Dee and see if she needed anything before heading off for a shower.. Dee was just coming out of the shower and wrapped only in a towel.

Urs just stood in the doorway looking at her as she picked up her robe and wrapped it around her and removed the towel .. Urs had to look anywhere but at her ... She was beautiful and her body that he could see was perfect..

He really wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her till she just gave in to the same feelings he was having.. He was standing in the doorway and she turned to him...

"Sorry Urs I didn't know you were there when I came out of the shower." Dee blushed as she explained to him ..

"It is ok Dee, I should have knocked instead of coming into the room. Sorry." Urs looked down at the floor as he spoke. He wasn't sure he could keep his feelings under control if he looked into her eyes..

"It is really OK Urs. It is your home." Dee said as she giggled a bit when she looked at how uncomfortable he was looking at her.

"Well I just wanted to see if you needed anything before I headed off to shower then bed?" Urs said smiling at her ..

"No I think I have all I need for the night, but thank you again for bringing me here. It is so very peaceful." She smiled back at him as he turned to leave the room..

"Then I will say good night and sweet dreams." Urs blew her a kiss and went to his room..

He took off his clothes putting them in the hamper and started the shower. Stepping into the hot steaming water he thought of Dee covered in the towel and he started becoming arroused and had to think of something else.

After Urs left Dee's room she put on her shear summer gown and slippers and decided to walk in the garden she had passed with Urs on the path to the gazebo earlier..

Urs finally finished his shower, turned off the water and began toweling off. He stepped out of the bathroom and slipped on his silk PJ bottoms and went to the balcony door and looked down on to the gazebo..

Dee was carrying her Ipod and had her headphones on listening to Celine Dion and Barbra singing TELL HIM . It fit her relationship with Urs perfectly..

She knew she had fallen in love with this amazing man, but could they have a relationship after all he had seen and heard? Or would he run the other way if she told him of her feelings and her guarded secret..

Urs caught a glimspe of Dee walking in the rose garden and slid his feet into his slippers. He walked downstairs and out toward the garden.. He could hear her singing and stopped in the shadows and listened to the words since he could not hear the music..

He had already told himself he would give her time, but was that what she really needed or did she need to be shown that she was worth giving and getting love in return...

Something told him she was an innocent and that taking it slow in the romance part was best for now, but he could still tell her he loved her and they could build on that love and learn more about each other..

Now that he admitted his feelings for her to himself, he knew he could not be whole without her in his life. She had already agreed to move in with him but he wanted more.. He wanted them to be a couple in all the ways possible..

As the song came to an end she removed the headphones and he stepped out of the shadows and spoke her name so he would not to frighten her... Dee turned to find Urs standing there in just his Silk PJ Bottoms and looking at his chest and then his eyes and face she had to take a deep breath as he moved closer to her and kissed her on the lips softly.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:50 am

Chapter 21

"Tell me what your feeling Liebe?" Urs spoke with a soft tone..

"I think I'm in heaven. When I look into your eyes Urs, I am lost." Dee was breathing heavily and she could feel the same from Urs as he kept his arms around her waist..

"You take my breath away Dee and I don't want to let you go. Stay with me tonight and every night.. I won't do anything but kiss you till your ready for the next step. I promise." Urs was looking into her eyes and she could see the love in them..

"I want to Urs but maybe you should know first that I have no experience with making Love or ever being with a man before." Dee was afraid he would need someone with more knowledge than she had...

"Your a......?" Urs was looking in her eyes again, a bit surprised..

"Yes a virgin Urs, I will understand if you want to have someone with more experience then me." Dee was sad and felt she had let him down..

"Why do you think something like that? I am honored that when we do come together as one I will be your only one." Urs smiled and it helped to put her at ease..

"But I thought men wanted someone with lots of experience and knew what to do?" Dee was stunned at the fact he felt honored to be her first and only lover...

"Do you want me Dee? Cause I am doing all I can to not pick you up and carry you to my bed, to show you how a woman should be loved, slow and gentle and I would take you to the stars and back." Urs was breathing hard now and she could feel his heart beating wildly for her..

"Yes Urs I do want you, but I am so scared and I just need a bit of time. But I will sleep with you as you and I hold each other all night." Dee was becoming breathless too and they knew it would be soon for them both that they would be a true couple..

Urs turned her around and picked her up carrying her into the house and putting her down long enough to lock up and then carried her up to his room.

He set her down at his bed and then took off his PJ bottoms to reveal only his Calvins, making Dee blush..

Dee turned her head and looked down at the floor for a second as he turned down the covers on the bed.. He could feel her eyes running up and down his body and he smiled knowing she was enjoying the view..

"Do you have anything special you want to change into?" Urs snickered knowing that him in his shorts would make it hard for her to relax but he wanted to be comfortable too..

"No just a pair of shorts and a tank top most of the time. Is that all your wearing to bed Urs?" Dee smiled back as he gave her a lusty look and nodded his head yes..

"Ok I will go to my room and change, be right back." Dee walked to the door and turned to see him in the moonlight. He had the body of Adonis and she knew she would have to be the luckiest woman on the planet to have his love and his body..

After Dee changed in to her baby doll shortie PJ's and did her nightly routine, she headed back to Urs's room and found him stretched out on the bed with his eyes closed. Thinking he had fallen to sleep, she started to leave and go back to her room..

"Have you changed your mind Liebe?"

"No I thought you were asleep and didn't want to wake you."

"Nope was just resting my eyes and calming my breathing down. You do have a very strong effect on me if you haven't noticed."

"I am sorry. I have asked you to wait Urs, but I am really not sure if I am ready after all that has happened in the past couple of weeks. I need to get my bearings if you don't mind just a couple of days?"

"Liebe I do understand and I want you at peace before we explore our relationship and if you don't mind?
Our love for one another, cause I do Love you Dee."

"You ....Love.....Me....Urs? I can't believe it, I love you too and I hadn't said anything because I thought you would think I was crazy falling for you so soon after just meeting."

Urs rose from the bed and took Dee into his arms and kissed her deeply and put his hands on her waist pulling her closer and kissed her till she thought she would melt right there in his arms..

Dee pulled back breathless and looked at the face of the man she had fallen in love with and knew she would spend her life doing all she could to make him feel happy and loved..

They let go of each other and Urs picked her up, laying her on the bed then climbed in beside her. He took her into his arms and cuddled her tight and leaned his head down touching her soft lips. He took his tongue and ran it across her luscious lips as she opened her mouth, welcoming his tongue in she could feel the velvet mouth of the man she loved..

After kissing for a bit they settled down under the covers and turning out the lights said Goodnight and drifted off to sleep after declaring their love once more..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 am

~*~UNFORGETTABLE~*~

Chapter 22

Dee rested for a while in Urs's arms but in the middle of the night she started to wrestle with the covers and was softly crying in her sleep. The quiet sobs woke Urs..

He pulled her closer to him and gently touched her face, telling her he loved her in her restless dreams which seemed to soothe her. He knew this would go on until she had come to terms with all that had happened, but he hoped his love would help her through the bad times..

He leaned on his arm and kissed her lips softly and then laid back down, snuggling to her and drifted off to sleep again. Dee woke in the morning feeling drained again but looking at the man in the bed holding her tight. She knew that it would only be a short time when they could be together as a couple and show each other their love..
She laid as close to Urs as she could get and kissing his lips, drifted off to sleep for a bit longer..

Urs woke and hurried off to the bathroom for his morning business. With his teeth brushed he climbed back in to snuggle up to Dee and wait for her to wake..

He laid there thinking back to the day Sebastien had called him and asked him to come to the hospital and what he had learned when he had arrived..

From the first moment he saw Dee, then as Jillian, he knew this was a woman he wanted to know better. Now he had confessed his love for her as she had for him and they were going to work on the relationship, one step at a time. No matter how hard it would be he had to stay in control..

He wanted to love her. That was not the problem. Just her inexperience and the trauma she had undergone in the past few weeks had made them slow down and get their bearings.

He couldn't wait to introduce his parents to Dee this evening at dinner. He knew Mutti would make her feel at home and Vatti would make her feel secure too.
He had no doubts that his parents would agree on his life mate he had chosen..

Did he really believe that he was ready to take the next step in his life, one he thought he would never do was take a bride. He didn't think he needed marriage for things to be comfortable..

But with Dee he wanted more than comfortable. He wanted forever and more, maybe even children..

Dee began to stir and brought Urs out of his thoughts. He smiled at her as she began to wake and think of heading to the bathroom for a much needed relief..
After finishing her morning business she came back to talk to Urs about the day and their plans if they had any..

He thought they could go on a bike ride around the countryside then head off to Mutti & Vatti's house for dinner..

So as Urs got his shower in his bathroom, Dee headed to hers for a shower and dressing for the bike trip..
Urs came out dressed in his jeans and nothing else as Dee entered his bedroom looking for a robe she had left there last night. She only had on a towel and she stopped as she looked up to find Urs standing there in just the jeans with only a couple of buttons done up..

She could see the hair on his chest and looked down as it was heading below his waist. She smiled and blushed a bright red..
He knew what she was thinking because he had the same reaction to seeing her only in a towel.
He also knew that if they didn't dress and get moving things could move a lot faster then she was ready for..

Dee found her robe beside the bed and hurried to her room to finish dressing before she forgot herself..

After both were dressed, they had coffee and some croissants for breakfast with juice and fruit. They worked together cleaning up and headed out on the bike for their ride..

After riding for a couple of hours Urs stopped at a small cafe for their lunch break and they enjoyed some wonderful Swiss food, something Dee had never tried before..

For dessert they shared a Chocolate Torte with Urs getting the biggest part. With Lunch done they walked a bit and talked some more. Dee was concerned about meeting Urs's parents in a few hours..
Urs reassured her they were great and that she would love them and they would love her as much as he did..

Mutti and Vatti had no problem when it came to trusting their son's judgment with the women in his life. Urs had a level head on his shoulders and knew his own heart, and he gave it seldom unless true love was involved..

One of the things they talked about being when the guys headed back out on tour what would Dee do?

They finally hopped on the bike and headed back to Urs's place to shower and get ready for dinner at his parent's place. Urs hoped that Dee was feeling better at ease.

As Urs put the bike away Dee headed into the house and up to her room, stripping as she went into the bathroom. Turning on all the shower heads at once, she could see the steam rising.
A nice hot shower was just what she needed to set her mind and body at ease..
When she finished getting out, drying herself off she could hear Urs in his shower singing. She had a big smile on her face. She loved his voice it made her heart sing, plus she had shivers running thru her body at the sound of it..

Dressing in a casual summer dress and sandals she headed downstairs to the kitchen for some tea.
As she finished pouring her glass half full she turned at the sound of his voice, staring at him in tight blue jeans and a red Harley t-shirt..

He could blow her away with the body he had and she couldn't wait till they became one and move their relationship into the next step.

His hair was curly and combed back into a ponytail but she still had the urge to run her fingers thru it..

“Close your mouth Liebe” Urs snickered as she watched him walking toward her.

“Sorry” she choked out in a whisper..

Still not taking her eyes off him, this perfect and loving man who had given all of himself without being asked...

“Are you ready to go Liebling?” Urs smiled a dimpled smile which made Dee's body stir..

“Yep.” was all she could say, afraid if she said much more she would change her mind about making love to this man and NOW!!

Urs walked to her and took her into his arms, kissing her with a passion that melted her bones and her heart..

He stood looking at her as they broke the kiss and she held his waist till she could stand on her own..
They wrapped their arms around each others waists and headed to the car and off to dinner at his family home..

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 am

Chapter 23
**Dinner At The Buhler's**

Urs held Dee's hand on his thigh as he drove the 10 miles to his family home. It would only be him and Dee with Mutti & Vatti tonight.

Urs didn't want any pressure on Dee so he asked his Mutti to just have a simple dinner for 4..

As they pulled into the drive Dee could see a tall man in the doorway with his arms around a shorter woman with short curly hair.

Dee began to get nervous and grasped Urs's hand tighter.. He could feel the tension building in her and tried to help her relax..

Urs walked around Dee's side and opened the car door, holding his hand out to help her as well as to keep her close and calm.

His parents came down the stairs and met them in the yard, welcoming Dee with hugs from both and then a arm around the waist from Urs as he walked into the house with Dee..

She was surprised to see how easygoing his father was. Urs stood about the same height and had the same dark hair as his Vatti..

His eyes came from his Mutti. They were soft but strong. She had short curly dark hair like Urs also but she wore hers in a style that enhanced her beautiful face.

She could see that his parents had a beautiful relationship and loved each other very much..
They had been married 40 years but neither showed their age and they still acted like honeymooners..

She hoped someday that would be her and Urs together, but was it to soon to think along those lines? They hadn't known each other all that long.

Going slowly made sense at the time but Dee found her mind wandering to the afternoon ride and how good it felt sharing herself with Urs..

Urs and his father stepped out back to look at the acres of woods and the changes since Urs had been home last..

Urs gave his father a rundown of all the events of the past few weeks and how he had met Dee and what she had been through.. Vatti was stunned at this information and was pleased to see the man he raised stepping up to help when needed..

But when he looked at Urs he could also see the love there for Dee and he was pleased that maybe now his sohn would be happy and maybe settle down some..

He knew that Urs had a life with Il Divo but he wanted him to have more, so he waited till Urs was ready to come to him and tell him what had happened to maybe change his mind of settling down with a wife and kids..

Meanwhile Dee was in the kitchen with Mutti and they were talking at first about all the things Urs had done growing up, his days in the Rock band and then off to the Academy to study Opera..

Dee could see how proud she was of her sohn and that made Dee very happy. She knew that look. She had seen it enough times with her parents when it came to her also..

Mutti offered her a cup of tea and then they sat at the bar waiting on the rest of dinner to finish up as Mutti asked Dee about her family and life..

Dee wasn't sure what, if anything, Urs had told them so she didn't know what to say.. She really didn't want to get into it all with just meeting Urs's parents. That is might be just a bit overwhelming..
“I am sorry Mrs. Buhler, I have no idea how much you know about me or what Urs told you of our first meeting?” Dee said shyly looking around at the kitchen..

“Urs has not mentioned anything except that he met someone he wanted us to meet and that you were here in Switzerland with him for a week.” Mutti said as she poured herself some more tea after offering more to Dee who declined..

“Well maybe it is best if the information comes from Urs. I wouldn't want to upset him or anyone.” Dee just didn't want to relive the whole thing again and thought Urs would handle it better then she would..

What his family would think of her after hearing all of that concerned her deeply.. Mutti looked at Dee trying to figure out why she would not open up to her and that sent chills up her spine.

Urs and Vatti came through the door just as Mutti and Dee were putting the dinner on the table in the dining area..

Urs walked over, placing his hands around Dee's waist. He pulled her close and lifted her chin to kiss her deeply.. So much that she held on to his belt loops to steady herself..

Mutti and Vatti watched them from the kitchen, smiling as they saw how much love was between their sohn and his lady..

Vatti couldn't help but think of what Urs had told him about what had happened to Dee in the past weeks and knew his sohn was lucky to have helped keep her safe and have her in his life..

In the dining room, Dee was telling Urs about the questions his mother had been asking..
“Your Mutti wants to know how we met and the story behind our relationship?” Dee whispered to him.
Urs could see the concern and fear in her eyes as she told him she wasn't ready to talk about it all yet with anyone but him..

He didn't tell her that he had explained all of the past few weeks to his father and that Vatti was very understanding..

They all headed to the table with Urs pulling out Dee's chair and then sitting next to her with them holding hands under the table, reassuring Dee all would be fine..

Vatti said grace and they tucked into the food, making conversation when Mutti ask Dee again how her and Urs met.. Dee was unsure what to say so she let Urs take the lead..

Urs began to explain that Sebastien and Lisa had been returning from vacation when they found Dee lying in the road dying and took her to the hospital which is where they had met after Sebastien had called Urs to meet him there.

Mutti was stunned and looked at Dee, a bit unsure what to say to all she had just heard..

“Urs sohn, do you know who did this thing to Dee?” Mutti asked not sure what to think..

“Ja Mutti, we know and that is the past, things are fine now.” Urs wanted to assure his mother that Dee and he were fine..

Mutti looked at Dee again and asked..

“Have you put my sohn in danger by being around him or in his life?”

“MUTTI, STOP THAT!!” Urs raised his voice, which was something he had never done before and his mother and father were taken aback at this..

Dee could see and feel the tension in the room and rising from her seat she mumbled “I am so sorry!”

She turned and ran out the door leaving the rest stunned at this action..

Urs turned and looked at his father and then at Mutti..

“I can't believe you asked her that Mutti, how could you?”

Urs was hurt and angry so he rose and left the house to look for Dee. After a few minutes he found her walking up the road towards his house..

When Urs stopped the car Dee looked over with tears running down her face and stood still just staring at this man who had declared his love for her this morning and she couldn't believe she had walked out on him and his family..

Urs turned off the car and got out. He went to her and pulled her into his embrace and held her tight.
“Why did you run away, Liebe?” Urs whispered into her ear as she held on for dear life to him..

“I am so sorry Urs. I just couldn't go into all of that again and I know your mother is concerned for your safety and I felt like I had put you in danger all over again.”

“Liebe, you have no reason whatsoever to feel that way. I made the decision to be involved and nothing you or anyone said would have changed my mind, because I cared about you even then.” Urs lifted her chin with his finger and looked into her tearstained eyes. They looked so sad it broke his heart..

“I know Urs, but still your Mutti was right. Being involved with me put you in danger and I never wanted that to happen.”

Urs wanted to get back to his place and let her settle..

“Come on Liebe lets head back to my place. We can talk and snuggle after we share a shower together.. It's about time I showed you how much I Love You, Dee.. ICH LIEBE DICH!!

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:56 am

Chapter 24

~* The Colour Of My Love *~

When Urs and Dee returned to his place, Dee had calmed down about what happened at dinner, but felt that she had embarrassed Urs's mother and that she would need to talk to her tomorrow and apologize for running out..

Urs headed up to the bedroom taking two steps at a time and on into the master bathroom, turning on the taps to run a hot steamy bath. His lips turned upward in anticipation in a slow smile as he poured in a touch of lavender oil. He turned the knob on the stereo near the bathroom door, turning the volume up just loud enough to be heard but not to overpower the room.

Dee was looking for some music in her room and found the song she wanted to play for Urs and let him know how she felt about him..

It was called 'The Colour Of My Love'. With her being an artist it would give him a look at her love through the colours she painted for him, with the words..

As Urs walked into the bedroom he heard the song playing. He asked Dee to dance to the song with him.. He had finished running the water and after they finished this dance they would share the intimacy of a bath for the first time..

The Colour Of MY Love

Celine Dion

I'll paint my mood in shades of blue
Paint my soul to be with you
I'll sketch your lips in shaded tones
Draw your mouth to my own

I'll draw your arms around my waist
Then all doubt I shall erase
I'll paint the rain that softly lands on your wind-blown hair

I'll trace a hand to wipe out your tears
A look to calm your fears
A silhouette of dark and light
While we hold each other oh so tight

I'll paint a sun to warm your heart
Swearing that we'll never part
That's the colour of my love

I'll paint the truth
Show how I feel
Try to make you completely real
I'll use a brush so light and fine
To draw you close and make you mine

I'll paint the truth
Show how I feel
Try to make you completely real
I'll use a brush so light and fine
To draw you close and make you mine

I'll paint a sun to warm your heart
That's the colour of my love

I'll draw the years all passing by
So much to learn so much to try

And with this ring our lives will start
I offer what you cannot buy
Devoted love until we die

Urs took Dee into his arms and held her so close a breeze couldn't have gotten between them. She laid her head on his shoulder which was bare since he had taken off his shirt while the bath filled..

Hearing him breathe and feeling that amazing chest rise. She tilted her head up to look at him and saw nothing but pure love..

He lowered his head down to softly touch her lips in a searing kiss that left her breathless.. He held her tight until the music stopped. Then he picked her up, carrying her to the bathroom and set her on her feet and slowly and carefully watching her eyes as he undressed her..

He watched for signs of fear in her eyes as he undressed her. He picked her up and placed her in the tub, then stood and removed his pants and calvins.

He stepped in behind Dee and when he sat down behind her he then laid her head on his chest, wrapping his arms around her and held her until he felt her breathing calm..

“Can I tell you something Urs?”

“Yes Liebe, you can tell me anything.”

“I was scared when you removed my clothes.”

“Why, Liebe? You know I would not hurt you.”

“That is not why. You have not seen the scars on me since the attack and I was afraid you would think I am ugly with them.”

“Liebe, nothing about you could ever be ugly and I see them as part of you and what a fighter you are to be here and in my arms, loving me.”

“Thank you my love. You couldn't have said a sweeter thing to me after everything that has happened. You see only me .”

“Liebe I will always see only the beauty in you and no scars will change that.”

“I Love You Dee”

Dee turned around facing him now that she was more comfortable looking at his chest. She began to explore his body and found some amazing things under the water that she planned on exploring after the bath had ended..

Urs in turn found the bath sponge and began to wash Dee all over. With long gentle strokes he covered every inch of her beautiful body..

The feelings of excitement began to set in both of their bodies and they knew soon they would have to take this to the bedroom.

Dee had never had these feelings before and she was not sure how to handle them so she leaned back on Urs's chest and let him wash the front of her as he covered her breasts in strokes that left her wanting more..

After Urs finished washing her body he pulled the plug. He stood up first and stepped out of the tub, reached out his hand for hers and lead her to the shower.

As the water warmed Urs turned her around and began washing her hair for her. Once rinsed, she took the sponge and began to wash his body.

She couldn't believe the man that she was staring at loved her more than anything and she had no idea how she had gotten so lucky to find that one soulmate..

The long strokes she used had Urs's blood stirring he wanted to show her love and passion and he knew if they didn't stop all the teasing he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer..

Dee looked down at the body of a god as she saw all of him finally. She couldn't believe how big in some places he was and wondered if she could handle him..

Urs saw the concern on her face and told her to stop worrying, that they would fit together nicely and he would take it slow till she was ready and then he would take her to the stars and back..

Urs turned off the water and stepped out to get a towel to wrap her in.. While she was drying off a bit he wrapped a towel around his waist, then picked her up, carrying her to his bed as the next song changed..

Laying her on the bed and removing the towel he laid down beside her as he pulled her into his arms.

He held her with one arm as he reached on the bedside table for a small box and handed it to her.

The stunned look on her face was exciting even to him. He wanted her to know just how serious he was about their relationship moving forward..

“Dee with this ring I promise that at some point in our future I am going to ask you to marry me. But for now I want you to wear this Promise ring to let you know how much I hold the gift of your love in my heart and bind you and I to each other..

"Ich Liebe Dich Dee!”

“Oh my gosh! Urs it is beautiful and so very perfect, just like you. I love it and I Love You. I will wear this ring until the day we say our vows as man and wife.. Thank you for loving me Urs.”

She raised her head up and kissed his lips softly. Tears were rolling down her face. She had never been so very happy in all her life..

Urs took the ring and placing it on her left hand, 3rd finger as he sealed it with a kiss.

“I Love You, Liebe”

PostSubject: Re: Unforgettable    

Back to top Go down

Unforgettable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next