Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

MEDIA BLOOPERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

MEDIA BLOOPERS Empty
PostSubject: MEDIA BLOOPERS   MEDIA BLOOPERS EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:52 pm

welcome: Members,

This will be where we post the bloopers for the News media and Web sites any info on the guys that is not quite Correct.........

They seem to get quite alot of Bloopers in the Media and that is what we want to post...... :oops:
Enjoy and Keep Posting.....

They seem to have gotten the wrong Divo pic, but the facts are correct at least. LOL!

MEDIA BLOOPERS Carlosarticle1

I've left the link in the event anyone wants to look for themselves.

This Article is appearing in other Local Newspapers and they all have the same Picture of the Wrong DIVO.....
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

MEDIA BLOOPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDIA BLOOPERS   MEDIA BLOOPERS EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Ok, now they are picking on poor Sebby this time... LOL!

http://www.timesandstar.co.uk/news/people/...ferrerPath=home

Star-struck Chrissy meets her singing heroes Il Divo

Last updated 00:49, Friday, 17 April 2009

A WOMAN with motor neurone disease met pop stars Il Divo, thanks to her friend from Bothel.
Il Divo

Chrissy O’Neil, 46, who used to live in Crosby, was diagnosed with the disease three years ago.

It leaves people unable to walk, talk or feed themselves and most people die within two to five years of diagnosis.

Throughout her illness, she has been helped by best friend of 20 years Edwina Scott-Russell, 57, of Bothel, and the pair have seen their favourite group, pop opera act Il Divo, in concert as often as possible.

On Sunday they travelled to Newcastle’s Metro Arena for what could be their last trip to see them.

Edwina wanted to make the day special for her friend so got in touch with the Motor Neurone Disease Association, which arranged for her to meet Il Divo before they went on stage.

They had their photos taken with the singers.

Edwina said: “They were so sincere and nice. It was lovely. I was trying to hold back the emotion for Chrissy’s sake but when I tried to take a photo my hand was shaking and one of their assistants took it for me.”

Chrissy said: “It was an absolutely fantastic evening. Il Divo were gorgeous, sweet and charming. It took me ages to try to compose myself for the meeting and I kept bursting into tears.

“Their music has always touched me deeply but I admit that it was particularly poignant for both myself and Edwina. We had no idea if I would be around to see them again.”

Chrissy, who now lives near Penrith, said she still could not believe what had happened.

“Who could possibly have known that I would get to meet them and even experience Urs Buhler and Sebastian Stienizambard having their arms around me? What utter bliss. I am such a lucky girl.

“It just goes to show that anything is possible, especially with a friend like Edwina.”
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

MEDIA BLOOPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDIA BLOOPERS   MEDIA BLOOPERS EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:54 pm

SebsLady quote:
This one is about Urs Very Happy

touch of magic and romance
Il Divo will bring their blend of opera and pop May 12 to Mohegan Sun Arena

By SHARMA HOWARD
Norwich Bulletin
Posted Apr 29, 2009 @ 10:15 AM

It could be the caustic judge of “American Idol,” Simon Cowell, harbors a romantic side.

After all, Il Divo, a pop-operatic quartet, was the brain-child of Cowell. It’s hard to conjure up any group more romantic than Il Divo, whose audience base is growing in America.

Four men, each used to solo careers, came together in 2004, concocting a genre that brings opera to the world of popular music.

“It’s magic,” said Carlos Marin, the smoldering Spanish baritone who frequently leads the melody lines at the end of the songs.

“When all four of us sing it’s like a big tsunami — that’s what I feel. When I sing my own line it’s great, but when we sing all together it’s amazing, there’s this testosterone onstage — I can still feel the goosebumps.”

The group is promoting their fifth album, “The Promise,” but the tour, which kicked off February in the UK, includes material from all five albums.

Il Divo will come to Mohegan Sun May 12, after beginning their U.S. tour May 8 in Washington.

“We’ve had such a huge response,” Marin said of the European leg of the tour. “It has been unbelievable, we have a bigger show with a lot of ingredients,” he said, referring to the image makeover creative director William Baker has imparted with more screens behind the singers, as well as movie clips of them performing.

But it is the music, and the men themselves, fans come to see, reveling in the intimacy. At Il Divo concerts, the singers come to the edge of the stage and reach out to touch the audience.

“We were always romantic, now we are maybe even more so,” Marin said of the new staging. Their look will also include a wardrobe designed by Armani.

Vocally, their sound has matured, Marin said, as they have transcended pop and opera to forge their own genre.

“In the beginning it was difficult to find the sound. We would sing pop, sometimes in an operatic way, the way we thought to get over it is to sing in a poppy way with more air, like an actor’s voice — and then finish it in an operatic way with big notes. In our new album, we try new ways to go further — we don’t finish it in a big note, we try to make it as intimate as possible,” said Marin, adding the group is also incorporating more Latino sound.

Once, the quartet struggled with merging their soloist inclinations into a group — a transition heightened by language barriers created by the different countries the men hail from — Spain, America, Sweden and France.

But now, as “The Promise” has gone platinum, and with more than 22 million albums sold to date, the four men have long outgrown language barriers and the challenging of merging solo talents into a seamless quartet.

“We only need to look into each other’s eyes to know what we can do,” Marin said.

If you go
What: Il Divo in concert.
When: 7:30 p.m. May 12.
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena,
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd., Uncasville.
Price: $96.50, $76.50, $56.50.
For more information and for tickets, visit www.ticketmaster.com or call 1-800-745-3000.

Link: http://www.norwichbulletin.com/entertainme...gic-and-romance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEDIA BLOOPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDIA BLOOPERS   MEDIA BLOOPERS Empty

Back to top Go down

MEDIA BLOOPERS
Page 1 of 1