Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urs's Uberbabe

Urs's Uberbabe

OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008   OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:34 am

Here it is

OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008 OK2-1

OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008 OK3-1

OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008 OK1-1

Fara
Back to top Go down
Urs's Uberbabe

Urs's Uberbabe

PostSubject: Re: OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008   OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:36 am

Here's the text

When OK! joined the charming II Divo gents for a Christmas shoot around the piano to celebrate their album, The Promise, storming the charts, we were slightly overwhelmed by their huge presence.

French singing sensation Sebastien Izambard is quietly cheeky with a twinkle in his eye that would stir feelings in the most timid females. There's a brooding intensity to the dulcet tones of Swiss tenor Urs Bühler, and so much passion in David Miller, you feel he might suddenly burst forth from his chair and leap up onto the table in order to properly express himself! And when Spanish baritone Carlos Marin flashes his pearly whites in your direction you know you're in for some fun and frolics!

We sat down with the boys to talk feisty fans, middle-of-the-night marriage proposals and why Simon Cowell is really just a pussycat...

You're very popular with the ladies - how do your partners deal with all that female attention?
Urs: I think it helps that our other halves are all in the industry in some way. My first girlfriend was a classical violinist, she really couldn't handle it, even taking a picture with fans she would go crazy and that's impossible to live with. It's a big part of why we split up.

David, how did you meet your girlfriend?
I was working in Paris when I got the call for the II Divo audition and she was with me. I had no cash and no computer, so I had to go to an internet cafe. But I couldn't practise in the middle of the cafe, so she bought me a MiniDisc player >

so that I could record it from the computer and take it home. I basically attribute my entire success to her! She was my guardian angel.

Sebastien, you have twins - has being a father changed you?
One baby is hard work, but two! It makes you less selfish. It changes how you see your daily life, it changes your perspective on things, it changes a lot. I'm always in touch with them through Skype. They are a part of my life even when I'm touring.

Carlos, why did you choose Disney for your 2006 wedding?
My wife is a big fan of Disney. She didn't even know she was getting married! She thought she was going on a photo-shoot and she had to bring a wedding dress for a spoof wedding. She thought we were getting married in November in Vegas. So I asked her at 2.30 in the morning: 'Do you want to get married tomorrow?'

So, you've never been tempted to stray?

Urs: I don't mind taking pictures and smiling for the fans, but that's as far as it goes.

Carlos: My partner is a famous Spanish singer, she knows the score, she knows you have to flirt with your audience and your fans a little - but she knows where the line is.

Do you mind being labelled as the housewives' favourite?
David: You know what, there was a gap that needed filling - something bridging the gap between pop and classical. We offer something more sophisticated that might naturally appeal to all ages. It might even bring them a sense of their youth back, or the romance in their lives. If we fulfil that, then it's great.

Carlos, you had to queue for your audition for II Divo, and ended up walking out on Louis Walsh! Do you regret that?
That was really funny, he was there that day and I was supposed to have a private audition. When I saw the queue. I was so angry I called my manager, but I did the audition anyway. When they asked me if I was available next year I said no. They said do you want to join the group, I said no. They said why are you here? I said: 'I don't know, I'm leaving!' But they convinced me two weeks later.

What was your first impression of Simon Cowell?
David: A pussycat! I'd perceived him before from his TV persona, with this jerk of a mentality who got off on putting people down. He knows his pop, but he doesn't know his classical, so he had to hire people and I think because of that we had a notch up on the respect chart with him.

Who is the most likely to have a grand operatic tantrum?
Carlos: It depends how we wake up!
Sebastien: Carlos has a lot of fire in him! I'm the sensible one. Urs is the quiet one. David is the funniest, but people generalise. We're all many things - how can you sum up your character in one word?!
David: That's got to be me - I throw my toys out of the pram all the time!

Who is the most vain?
Sebastien: I don't think we are really.
Carlos: I use a lot of different creams.
Sebastien: You use creams? Really, do you?!
Carlos: We're over 30 now - you have to be careful, you should use creams!

Fara
Back to top Go down
Lenhi
Admin
Admin
Lenhi

Snake

PostSubject: Re: OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008   OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Thanks Fara Very Happy I read it back for the fourth time and still love it Wink

And the pics are just great themselves :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenhipoohie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008   OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK Magazine Dec 16, 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: PRINT :: Magazines-
Jump to: