Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

David Miller Live on PBS Special, An Evening With IL Divo Live in Barcelona PBS Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

David Miller Live on PBS Special, An Evening With IL Divo Live in Barcelona PBS Special Empty
PostSubject: David Miller Live on PBS Special, An Evening With IL Divo Live in Barcelona PBS Special   David Miller Live on PBS Special, An Evening With IL Divo Live in Barcelona PBS Special EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Sunday March 14, 2010 David Miller appeared on the PBS SPECIAL :

An Evening With Il Divo: Live in Barcelona

2:30pm - 4pm EST

Channel 29

David was guest on the PBS special announcing the songs and talking about the PBS Stations and the Performances in the Live Show..

I have Recorded it on VHS anyone who knows how to transfer to Site or Any media links please PM me...

LAURA

Back to top Go down

David Miller Live on PBS Special, An Evening With IL Divo Live in Barcelona PBS Special
Page 1 of 1