Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

David shares his holiday plans with Holidash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

David shares his holiday plans with Holidash Empty
PostSubject: David shares his holiday plans with Holidash   David shares his holiday plans with Holidash EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:15 pm

From Jelinda of OF:

http://news.holidash.com/2009/12/22/david-...-with-holidash/

International superstar group Il Divo helped their fans celebrate the holidays this year with a series of shows called "Celebrate Christmas with Il Divo."

This limited run holiday tour, which included songs from the celebrated Il Divo album The Christmas Collection, as well as classics like "Silent Night", "White Christmas", and "O Holy Night", started in London on December, 7th, and ran through December 18th. There were shows in Toronto, Atlantic City, Boston and New York City, where our Holidash giveaway winner, Melissa, and a friend, got to meet the group and enjoy the concert in person.

Holidash caught up with American tenor David Miller and chatted about how he celebrates this special time of year.

Now that the tour is finished, Miller said he's looking forward to spending time with his family, telling us, "Family is and has always been a very large priority in my life. Trying to balance that against the schedule of Il Divo isn't always easy."

Fortunately Il Divo will be taking some time during the holidays. "I will be in the US with my wife Sarah Joy and my puppy Cosmo and spending time with our relatives," Miller said.

He'll also be taking time to enjoy some of his favorite traditions during the holidays, including preparing, cooking, and eating meals together with his family. "In today's busy society, eating meals together as a family has been put on the back burner. I have always found this time to be very bonding. So every meal with close family, and/or distant relatives, is a time to be treasured."

Of course we had to ask this talented vocalist about his favorite holiday songs. "I have many great memories of holiday music going all the way back into my childhood. But I think my favorite holiday song is "Home for the Holidays," for obvious reasons. I've never actually sung it but maybe someday!" Miller answered.

"As far as favorite song to sing," he continued, "I think it's a toss up between Franz Schubert's "Ave Maria" and "Adeste Fidelis" (O Come All Ye Faithful)."

Seeing Il Divo perform is a wish come true for many people in the audience at their Christmas concerts, but what are Miller's Christmas wishes?

"My holiday wish for this year, as it is every year, is for mankind to put the phrase 'Peace on earth, goodwill towards men ...' into practice and not just save it as a feelgood catchphrase that gets tossed around every year during this season." And then Miller clarified, with a wink, "I mean humanity as a whole, not just goodwill towards the men!"

After the holiday break, the group will be right back to work in the New Year. "In 2010 we are going back into the studio to record our next album. After seeing the reaction of the audiences around the world to our 2009 world tour, we have a pretty good idea of what direction to take the album. And we'll try to add some surprises for our listeners as well!"

We'll be waiting, along with the group's millions of fans around the world!

AMAZING DAVID!!! and the next CD!!! Can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

David shares his holiday plans with Holidash Empty
PostSubject: Re: David shares his holiday plans with Holidash   David shares his holiday plans with Holidash EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm

From Sony's post..

thanks for posting sis!
news about david made my day
sandie this is Cosmo

David shares his holiday plans with Holidash ChicagoDecember212007043
Back to top Go down

David shares his holiday plans with Holidash
Page 1 of 1