Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

David & Sarah Joy featured / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

David & Sarah Joy featured  / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,  Empty
PostSubject: David & Sarah Joy featured / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,    David & Sarah Joy featured  / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:26 pm

In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue, David & Sarah Joy's wedding is featured. This issue was just released this week and I was soooooooooooooooo excited to see David & Sarah Joy featured in this issue. They are such a fantastic couple and you can just see how happy they are by their picture!!!! Here are the pages they are featured on.

David & Sarah Joy featured  / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,  David_SarahJoy_InStyleWeddingWin-2

David & Sarah Joy featured  / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,  David_SarahJoy_InStyleWeddingWin-4

FROM THE POST ON THE OFFICIAL FORUM BY REGINA...

LG
ADMIN :swiss:

Last edited by UrsLover on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

David & Sarah Joy featured  / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,  Empty
PostSubject: Re: David & Sarah Joy featured / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,    David & Sarah Joy featured  / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:29 pm

My friend/coworker bought me the magazine as a present since David is my favorite Divo. He's a very good person. And since this magazine is sold at my job now I can say I always have access to a Divo at work.

I'll post the text of the article soon!!!!
xoxo
Regina

Here's a copy of just the photo just in case anyone wants it!

David & Sarah Joy featured  / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,  David_SarahJoy_InStyleWeddingWin-3

LG
ADMIN I love you
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: David & Sarah Joy featured / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,    David & Sarah Joy featured  / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Text from the middle of the 1st page:
THE COUPLE
Tenor David Miller is the only American member of Simon Cowell's International Operatic pop group Il Divo. Sarah Joy Kabanuck is an opera singer and broadway performer.

Text from 2nd page:
FULL BLOOM
Punch up a neutral palette with bright flowers in coordinating hues like these peach- and plum-tone garden roses.

GARDEN STATE
For an authentic French garden feel, Hatch Creative Studio lined the aisle with benches, bistro tables, vintage iron gates, and terra-cotta planters filled with hydrangea, dahlias, tulips and roses.

BRANCHING OUT
Baker Ron Ben-Israel designed a winding blossom tree for the three-tiered cake. The branches were made of sugar paste and bloomed with sugar jasmine, hydrangea and cherry blossoms.

LI'L BOW WOW
A family pet deserves a special spot in the bridal party. The couple's maltese, Cosmo, suited up to serve as ring bearer.

GETTING TO "I DO"
HOW THEY MET: Sarah Joy Kabanuck, 30, and David Miller, 36, met as castmates in Baz Luhrmann's 2003 Broadway show, La Boheme. "In the middle of rehearsal one day I lost my place," says Miller. "I was looking into her eyes-the whole world disappeared."

THE PROPOSAL: Five years later, while on Hawaii's Big Island, Miller popped the question. "We went for a walk on the beach, and there was this beautiful canopy set up with rose petals, candles, and champagne," says Kabanuck.

THE RING: The pair spied Kabanuck's Cartier ring-a 1.5-carat cushion-cut sparkler-while shopping in Paris.

WHERE THEY WED: Event planner Annie Lee, of Daughter of Design, transformed N.Y.C. event space 632 On Hudson. Three opera-themed rooms offered food to match: Madame Butterfly with sushi from Nobu, La Traviata with fois gras, and La Boheme with Tuscan-grilled vegetables.

WOW MOMENT: Kabanuck walked down the aisle in a silk-satin and silk-tulle dress by Michelle Rahn for Gabriella New York as a string trio and harpist played "For Sarah Joy," a song composed by Miller for the occassion. "In Italian you call what we have anima. It means 'soul,'" says Miller. "We have so much love for each other." - Angela Salazar

Photography by Belathee Photography

FROM REGINA'S POST ON THE OFFICIAL FORUM

LG
ADMIN :mwah:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David & Sarah Joy featured / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,    David & Sarah Joy featured  / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,  Empty

Back to top Go down

David & Sarah Joy featured / In the Winter 2010 "InStyle Weddings" Magazine issue,
Page 1 of 1