Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

"We Came Here To Love".

"Timeless" New Il Divo CD released in August 2018.

Share | 

Sheffield Areana Sheffield Mar 5, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Sheffield Areana Sheffield Mar 5, 2009   Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Well ladies, what can I say, other than I am in LURRRRVE all over again!

I was at Sheffield last night, after getting last minute, ordinary priced tickets ......and finding myself in the inner circle!

This has to be the best concert ever. The splendid staging of the show, with it's walkways and stages, the guys costumes, the songs, the dancing....Absolutely brilliant.

I have never heard the guys sing better, their voices just seem to have improved since the last live concerts.
Seb is just so cute, and manages to survive the walk through the circle onto the small stage in one piece!

Urs has found his rhythm, and is so relaxed onstage now; his voice is just so ethereal; and he really is enjoying himself up there.

Carlos is just so endearing and full of naughtiness! He flirts endlessly, and admits to his 'cheesiness', much to the laughter of everyone, including David. Carlos voice is just immense, but does not overpower the others at all.
In fact you can hear every voice clearly, and with the new orchestra, nothing is overwhelming or too loud....they certainly have got the right audio mix this time.

David was just unbelievable. He gave every song his all, and danced, clapped and encouraged the audience to whoop and scream anytime they wanted!

He was the ultimate showman, and seemed to get huge pleasure from all the interaction from us all.

The guys got standing ovations several times throughout the show. They got the buggest ovation for 'Adagio', which just blew everyone away! If you ever have to hear one song live throughout your life, then this has to be the one....It is a million times better than the CD, honestly.

Bridge Over Troubled Water was spellbinding, as was the Impossible Dream.....in fact even 'She' which isnt one of my personal favourites sounded entirely different live...I really enjoyed it.

David got a bit mixed up with his words and laughed it off saying and 'Who am I?', with Seb saying 'Hi' and shaking his hand.....priceless.

Carlos did something in one of the later song which drew a little grin and a shrug from him...I wish I knew what happened there.

The guys actively encourage dancing to 'La Vida', but everyone sat down again afterwards, and the behaviour of the ladies going to the catwalks at the end was exemplary...no pulling at the guys or touching them unnecessarily.

You ladies who haven't seen the guys yet are in for an absolute treat! Enjoy...I did! xx

Borderbabe

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Areana Sheffield Mar 5, 2009   Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Some piccies.

Borderbabe

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Areana Sheffield Mar 5, 2009   Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Borderbabe

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Areana Sheffield Mar 5, 2009   Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:39 pm

A few more of David; some a bit blurry, I'm afraid. Razz

Borderbabe

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Areana Sheffield Mar 5, 2009   Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Some of them all.

I found getting good group photos very difficult....the lighting on one Divo might be OK, but then it was overexposing the others...just in case anyone wants to know for future concerts.

Borderbabe

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Areana Sheffield Mar 5, 2009   

Back to top Go down

Sheffield Areana Sheffield Mar 5, 2009
Page 1 of 1