Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

"We Came Here To Love".

"Timeless" New Il Divo CD released in August 2018.

Share | 

Christmas with Il Divo, Programme scans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Christmas with Il Divo, Programme scans   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with Il Divo, Programme scans   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with Il Divo, Programme scans   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:58 pm

The questions the divo has been asked are:

Your favourite memory of christmas?

Séb: My favourite memory of christmas was with my great grand mother Mémé Denise, where all the family was united at once. We would all be together and all of my cousins from my mother´s side(15) would be here admiring the christmas tree and watching a little of the tv programs which were always magical. Then we would look at the windows admiring the snow and feeling the cold. I love this with christmas when its really cold. We would all have dinner with our cousins, aunts, uncles, grand mother and so on. There were so many of us at the table it always looked amazing with all of these beautiful Christmas decorations which very much sets the mood. We would have oysters, foie gras, a stuffed turkey, and la buche de noel which is a typical desert in France. Then sometimes we would go to the church and sing some christmas carols. I remember singing so loud that people were looking at me as if I was at a rock concert, it was often out of context I must admit, but so much fun!! As for now Christmas will be so beautiful as I will be the one who will have to disguise myself as father Christmas for my beautiful children. I will try to continue on bringto them that warm feeling of a beautiful Christmas with family and carols.

David : My favourite Christmas memory was of driving 3 days across the US to surprise my grandparents when I was 8. We sang Christmas carols the whole way.

Urs : My favourite memory of Christmas (and I have a lot, because I love Christmas time, so its quite hard to choose one...anyway) is when I was a little boy, I do not remember exactly what age, but we had alot of snow that winter in our little village in Switzerland. And it was cold. So cold that the snow, even in the roads hadnt melted, but was all white and compact, so that the whole village, surrounded by the wooded hills, truly looked like a winter wonderland. Before dinner, we took our old fashioned wooden sleighs and went for a walk, the whole family including grandma. It was getting dark and the stars came out on a crisp clear winter sky. The atmosphare was just magical, and we kids were very excited, looking forward to finally seeing the beautifully lit up Christmas tree my parents would have prepared over the last few days, and especially the presents lying underneath it....

Carlos : Sitting in bed waiting for Santa with anticipation. I was 7 years old and still believed that Santa Claus was a real live person. Of course, you had to always believe or he wouldnt come to visit you!! And you had to be good all year round because he was watching... I could never guarantee that part, so I would put out extra cookies to help my cause!

What does Christmas/the holiday season mean to you?

Séb : Christmas holidays means to me a special break with your friends and family because everyone has time off at the same time which makes it easier for a reunion. Its also a time that you are always looking foward to because you have to prepare for Christmas, looking to buy the people you love a nice present (and wanting to please them with a great surprise) going to the market and buying all the food to make a wonderful dinner, preparing all the Christmas decorations in the house and making a day where all the family and kids come to dress up the xmas tree. Its a beautiful tradition for me that should always exist and that I want to continue for my children.I hope it will be cold and have snow outside even though its cliched its so so beautiful. I love walking in the street and even more now with my wife and my children we can admire all the amazing stores with their decorations and the lights in the street are always so spectacular. The most importnant thing for me is to go to church on Christmas day and sing some Christmas carols and make sure my children believe in Christmas too. It is the most important reunion in the year and a special moment where you can see all your loved ones at once.

David: Christmas to me means a celebration of connection to the divine and to the family. (which on the deepest root level are the same thing)

Urs : I always feel very warm and tranquil in my heart around Christmas time. Its the time of the year where I spend a lot of time thinking about my family and loved ones. I love getting presents for them, and I am very excited, when I find something that I think they will really like. Christmas time is a time of peace for me, a time when I feel closer to the people around me, and I wish everyone in the world would be just as happy as I am..

Carlos: I look forward to Christmas every year as a special time I can relax and spend with my family. Its often the only time I get a long break at home to catch up with friends and see all my relatives. I always have Christmas in Madrid with loads of good food and lots of presents.

Angie_swe

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with Il Divo, Programme scans   

Back to top Go down

Christmas with Il Divo, Programme scans
Page 1 of 1