Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo
PORTALPORTAL  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Join Sebastien as his Album is Released Friday Feb 2nd. "We Came Here To Love". .

Share | 

The last show of an Evening with Il Divo, Last Concert Of The Tour!!!!

Go down 

Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: The last show of an Evening with Il Divo, Last Concert Of The Tour!!!!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 am

The Last Show Of An Evening With Il Divo

After nearly twelve months of travelling the globe, tonight sees the very last time the guys will take to the stage as part of An Evening With Il Divo.

Playing the final performance in San Juan, Urs had this to say before the show.

'I'm very excited about tonight. After pretty much a year of solid touring, 114 shows across 32 countries, we have come to the end, the final show. We are very excited and are going to give it everything we've got because after tonight we know we can relax and recharge.

It's going to be very very special. We've played once in San Juan before, we've got great memories. A lot of people have travelled down from the States too. It will be a unique night.'

Have you been to see the guys on tour? What was your favourite moment? Which was the best show?

From The Home Page On The Official Forum..

Please Leave your greatest memories from your concert experience over the tour...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The last show of an Evening with Il Divo, Last Concert Of The Tour!!!!
Page 1 of 1