Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

"We Came Here To Love".

"Timeless" New Il Divo CD released in August 2018.

Share | 

Nassau Coliseum Uniondale May 15, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Nassau Coliseum Uniondale May 15, 2009   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:19 am

Since I have been gone for so long I was really starting to miss you all so so much
now I have to ask, Did you miss me?

An Evening with Il Divo
Nassau Coliseum
May 15th, 2009

Where to begin?

I arrived at the venue at 6:45 pm and after being checked by security I was directed to go inside. The ticket checker told me the venue was under sold so they were moving every one down a level; so instead of being in the nosebleeds I was in the 200 section. I was like WEEEEEEEEEEEE! YAHOO! ALRIGHT!!

While waiting on ine for the ladies, Mom and I started talking to this woman. She was saying how much she loved them yet she thought one was from Canada and one was Italian, I was blink.gif
So after mom and I used the facilities, we were shown to our seats. It was a great view. As we waited for the concert, mom and I noticed 3 people climbing up rope ladders that were over the stage. I'm like what is wrong with them blink.gif Turns out they were the spotlight people and they sat in little chairs that hung from the rafters blink.gif
Around 8pm a voice came over the loud speakers "Ladies and Gentleman An Evening with Il Divo is about to commence"

I was like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

They sang Somewhere to start as soon as I heard Carlos voice I was like wub.gif What a voice! I adore him so much.

Where was I?

Right I was watching the guys sing. My God they were all great. David was fantastic. Seb was just brilliant and Urs was terrific but Carlos was words cant describe how I felt when I heard and saw him. To me, listening to and watching him is like being inside joy like joy was something tangible (touchable) and you could just reach out and grab it and wrap it around you.

On a side note before I forget during brief intermisson.
Try to guess who I saw while you finish reading the report.

Ok so Mom and I started talking to the lady and her husband who were behind us. It was so much talking to them.

When Il Divo started to sing PQTME, I sang along. I loved that song and David was dancing.
That man can dance and we were clapping for him. I had so much fun.

I loved when Carlos asked Did we miss him? Did we miss his curl? I was like YES!

Then LVSA came up, sorry Divas, I was to be focusing on Carlos and watching him shake those Divolicious hips. WOO! HOO!

*thinks of Carlos doing his sexy shimy shake*

Ok where was I? *thinks*

Do you know who the famous person that I saw there is yet?
Nope ok keep thinking

You all were there with me. I can't believe how amazing it was. I loved when they sang She and Power of Love and La Promessa I thudded so much.

All to soon the guys said Good Night and started to sing My Way and Mom up and got ready to leave. I'm said mom sit down it's not over yet, she said yes it is, I said no, she said yes, I said no then they came out with their Tux and I looked at her saying see biggrin.gif I knew it.

When we left the venue, we spotted a guy selling An Evening with Il Divo teeshirts I got the last one.

Im pretty sure theres things I left out but this is main part when I think of more I will write it.

And to anyone I said I would call I'm so very sorry I had such bad reception. Even outside of the venue it was

Pictures coming next week since I was far to use my digicam

BTW: the guy was Neal Boyd from Americas Got Talent

PS: If anyone has far seats for future concerts, take binoculars with you. I did and I saw The Divos upclose WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And sadly I didnt see them before or after the concert

And our security was great, they were so nice.

SuperCutie

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Nassau Coliseum Uniondale May 15, 2009   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:19 am

Great report Cyd thank you and you escaped the nosebleed section what a bonus... the people who thought One was Canadian etc.. am sometimes amazed how little people know about them. In Dublin at the Meet and Greet on Seb's birthday one couple asked us who's birthday it was. on being told it was Sebastiens they asked "which one is Sebastien" guess we are just going to have to continue to spread the word.
looking forward to the pics..

Linda

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Nassau Coliseum Uniondale May 15, 2009   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:20 am

here is some video I found on YT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aArnqqea1NQ

SuperCutie

PostSubject: Re: Nassau Coliseum Uniondale May 15, 2009   

Back to top Go down

Nassau Coliseum Uniondale May 15, 2009
Page 1 of 1