Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

WHAT THE DIVOS REALLY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

WHAT THE DIVOS REALLY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE DIVOS REALLY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS   WHAT THE DIVOS REALLY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 pm

I was thinking about the guys’ plans for the holidays and remembered this piece from Writers’ Workshop last year. I have dusted it off and updated it a bit.

In thinking about the Divos at Christmas time, Ree has already written the ultimate fantasy, “The Christmas Gift.” (If you haven’t read it, you have missed a true pleasure) Cheryl is treating us to their young years once again(and it is just as touching as before) and Moe won a prize with her lovely Christmas poem.(which brings fresh tears.)

You know me, the serious sentimental one. I believe what each Divo would want and my sincere wish for them is Peace on Earth, not only in the traditional sense which I believe all of them would truly wish for, but for them personally. They give so much to all of us and to the world that I’m afraid their personal lives are pretty nonexistent at this point.

I believe their greatest desire would be time to just be David, Sebastien, Carlos and Urs—The Divos wrapped in beautiful packages and put under the tree to be unwrapped again just a little later.

On GMTV, they mentioned some of their plans so by now David should be in America, Carlos in Madrid, Sebastien in Paris and Urs in a house in ‘the middle of nowhere.’ All will be with the special ladies in their lives and have a chance for some time that doesn’t have to be interrupted with them dashing off to some new appearance. There will be time for sharing love and plans—the “Somewhere” they sing about. All will enjoy that important time with family. And during some of the restful hours, there will be phone calls to old friends and to new friends around the world—reaching out and touching!

So before the craziness that is the life of Il Divo starts in the new year, may every wish you have for the Holidays come true; Peace, Love, Joy, Success---

Get plenty of rest, recharge your energy, get your beautiful sexy selves ready because the Divas are ready for Tour Two!! “Let’s rock and romance on!”

Merry Christmas, Urs, David, Sebastien and Carlos, and the Happiest of New Years!

And for the new year, I hope to do another fan-fic. It has been some time since the Urs and Catherine saga finished. The Vegas Road Trip was fun to write and fun to live—I am still posting pictures there. I have started something (with Urs of course) but it is going very slowly. I hope to post before I leave for the UK in May.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1