Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Come Join IL Divo on their 1st Cruise. Nov 30-Dec 4, 2017

EXCLUSIVE 6-NIGHT THEATER ENGAGEMENT SEPTEMBER, 20, 22, 23, 27, 29, 30 "THE VENETIAN" Las Vegas

Share | 

Oh Oh....Merry Xmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Oh Oh....Merry Xmas    Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Posted Today, 07:31 PM

Hello ladies, gentlemen,
We wanted to wish you all a Merry Xmas 2010 and a happy new year 2011.
It’s been a long long time since we’ve spoken, i appologies for that.
We are working really really hard on the new album which we won’t happy about so we decided to take more time to make sure we all have a big big surprise at the end. I know all artists always say they’ve done a better album, i’m certain you will be surprise when you hear it, it’s just another league.
It’s really important that you know even though we are sometimes a bit quiet that we can never forget you, we are just working on what we love really hard.
This year has been really busy with il divo but i also became an expert on Thomas the tank engine, Dora so and so on as i have been able to be in London a lot with my amazing family. God i miss being on the road and seing you all.
Anyways we are still very much here, stronger, better than even and we connot wait to make our big come back and be bigger than ever. (not in size though)
Big kisses to all of you and again happy holidays.
Seb xxxx

PS : I'm going to make a blog this week to be in touch with you more often...will let you know the address.

SEBASTIEN Very Happy
IL DIVO

Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Oh....Merry Xmas    Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Post Above was Changed today by Seb In the OF .. Here is the new post..

Christmas message from Sebastien on behalf of Il Divo:
Hello ladies, gentlemen,
We wanted to wish you all a Merry Xmas 2010 and a happy new year 2011.
It's been a long time since we've spoken, i apologise for that.
We are working really really hard on the new album which we are very excited about...its been a longer process recording this album as we have taken the time to try some new approaches, but I can assure you it will be worth the wait. I know all artists always say they've done a better album, i'm certain you will be surprised when you hear it, i'm definitely very proud of what we have done so far.
It's really important that you know even though we are sometimes a bit quiet that we can never forget you, we are just working on what we love to make the best possible album.
This year has been really busy with il divo but i also became an expert on Thomas the tank engine, Dora so and so on as i have been able to be in London alot with my amazing family. God i miss being on the road and seeing you all.
Anyways we are still very much here, stronger, hopefully better than ever and we cannot wait to make our big come back and be bigger than ever. (not in size though!)
Big kisses to all of you and again happy holidays.
Seb xxxx

SEBASTIEN
IL DIVO

Humor : no comments

PostSubject: Re: Oh Oh....Merry Xmas    Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:13 pm

I liked the first message, I think its better, but at least we have some news. smooch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Oh Oh....Merry Xmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1