Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Come Join IL Divo on their 1st Cruise. Nov 30-Dec 4, 2017

EXCLUSIVE 6-NIGHT THEATER ENGAGEMENT SEPTEMBER, 20, 22, 23, 27, 29, 30 "THE VENETIAN" Las Vegas

Share | 

~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Re: ~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~    Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Chapter 22
*Shocking Revelations*

“Sorry Urs, but I am nervous. I don’t want to upset you, but this talk can’t wait.” Faith knew she was not strong enough to wait, and tell him later.

“Ok where do you want to go to talk?” Urs was not sure what there was, that would cause her to be so scared.

“How about to the Gazebo, in the back yard?” Faith felt she needed to tell him everything, before he saw his parents.

“Ok let’s go.” Urs took her hand, and they headed off to the back yard.
When they got there, Faith sat down and then stood up, she was as nervous as a cat and couldn’t settle. Urs watched her pacing back and forth, as he took a seat in the Gazebo. He began to think her nerves, were from all the waiting she had done for him to be ready, for them to start a relationship. ‘Best not leave her waiting any longer’ he thought.

“Faith please sit down I need to talk to you first.” Urs stood and took her hands, leading her to the seat and waited for her to settle.

“Now I have been working on things while we have been apart, I am no longer having the nightmares. I have been able to put Siobhan to rest, I will always have a place in my heart, and won’t ever forget the love and life we had. But I am ready to move on, and I want to do that with you. I am falling in love with you. I know that we can’t forget that night in the cottage, and I am never going to make that mistake again I promise. I never meant to hurt you.” Urs watch her face as he spoke, he notice when he mention the mistake at the cottage that, she seem to get upset. He didn’t want to remind her of it, but it was important to him that she knew, he didn’t want to hurt her like that ever again.

“You called the night in the cottage a mistake, is that what you feel about us making love?” She had raised her voice and that got his attention.

“No I don’t think us making love was the mistake, but me calling out for Siobhan was, that hurt you and I never want to do that again.” Urs wasn’t sure but he was getting the feeling she was angry at him.

“How do you feel about us together that night?” Faith stood looking into his eyes.

“It was a wonderful night of loving; I just wish I hadn’t messed it up by doing what I did. I wish I hadn’t driven you to leave me.” Urs was sure something was on her mind, was it the fear of a repeat of that night?

“I don’t regret making love to you; I was already falling in love with you. But I should have told you that I was a virgin, when we decided to sleep together.” Faith watched the shock of her words, run across his face at a lightning speed.

“So you had no protection either? I remembered after you left we hadn’t use anything. Is there something I should know Faith?” Urs was beginning to figure out that there was much more to this, then her not being experienced in bed.

“Yes there is something I found out; I think you have the right to know. But not sure now is even the time to tell you?” Faith was still stunned he had said he was falling in love with her. Would this news change his feelings for her? Would he think she trapped him?

“Faith please I have waited 4 months to see you, to hold you and show you how I feel about you, about us. Please just say it and we will deal with it.” Urs stood holding her hands waiting for what he didn’t know.

“I found out I am pregnant Urs.” Faith watched his eyes enlarge and the stunned look on his face.

“You’re going to have my baby? That would make you about 4 months along? When did you find out? Why have you not told me till now? I would have sent for you right away.” Urs was stunned at first, but he had already thought about the chance of her becoming pregnant, since they had not used protection.

“I didn’t know how to say it Urs. I wasn’t sure you wouldn’t think I trapped you. I wanted to wait till we were face to face and tell you. I couldn’t do it over the phone. I am sorry.” Faith wasn’t sure what to say.

“You could have told me you needed to see me; I would have come to you. But that is done now, and as for thinking you trapped me that thought never crossed my mind. So have you known all along, since you have been here?” Urs was pretty sure of that answer but he wanted to know from her.

“I found out 3 months ago, I thought I had the flu and Mami made me take a test to see. I have never hidden what happen from your mother Urs. I couldn’t stay here with a lie between us.” Faith saw that he was hurt by the facts, but she hoped he would understand she did what was best for him.

“I know you let me go to find my way, to settle the feelings I had for Siobhan and deal with her loss. But what about what you have been thru, in all these uncertain months Faith? Did you think I would not choose you?” Urs was not sure how he felt about becoming a father again so soon. But he would never ask that his child be aborted.

“I didn’t want you to have any pressure Urs, not while you were with Antonia and putting your feelings into order. I am sorry if you disapprove, but I really thought I was doing the right thing.” Faith turned away from him she didn’t want to see the pain in his eyes.

“Ok I get that but Faith what do you want to do? I need to hear what you want, I know what I want.” Urs was sure that he wanted her in his life, and now there was another child to be part of his family. Could he love this child equal with Antonia? He was sure if he loved Faith he would love this child too. This would be a great start having Faith and two beautiful children.

“I want to be with you and our child, and Antonia as a family. Is that too much to ask? I also want you to love our child. It may not have been conceived in pure love, but I do think that we will love both children, as much as we will love each other. Or am I wrong?” Faith hoped this would explain everything to him.

Urs pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight. He was not sure what to do about this whole thing; he had just admitted that he was falling in love with her, now they were going to have a child in a few short months.
He thought they would have time for her, Antonia and him to become a family, but now was that possible before the baby came?

“Ok I think we need to figure out what this means for us, and where and what we do next?” Urs wasn’t sure he was making sense at all.

“What do you mean Urs, figure this out? I am not getting rid of my baby! You don’t want this child do you?” Faith was hurt; he had come across as a man who was working on a business arrangement.

“That is NOT WHAT I SAID! Yes I want our baby, I just don’t want there to be any problems, when you join the tour with you working while you’re already so far along. Is it going to be safe for you to travel during the rest of your pregnancy?” Urs knew Siobhan had to stay home after 7 months, and that would not be that long before Faith would be at that point.

“I have spoken to the Dr. and he said it would be ok, if I agree to get prenatal care on the tour.” Faith looked at the relief on his face.

“Ok so that is solved we will find you a Dr. that maybe could travel with us. Or find different ones in the cities where we go which do you want to do?” This he would leave up to her.

“I will talk to the Dr. here; see what he says about it. What will the guys and Simon say, when they find out about all of this?”

“I don’t know since none of them know but Simon, what happen at the cottage. Right now I really don’t care what they think. This is our private life and not really involving them, at least not right now. Urs had to sit down; he pulled her onto his lap as they discussed the rest of the questions he had asked about.

Faith still had an uneasy feeling about the way he was taking it all in, she wasn’t sure but she had a feeling that he was excepting this baby only, because he wanted her. The baby was not something they would have planned on having now, if this had happen in the normal way. So she knew that if she didn’t lay the cards on the table, it would be to late when they moved in together.

Faith stood up and looked at him, “Urs I can’t get rid of this feeling, you’re not pleased about the baby, that your only doing this so you don’t lose me. I will not move in with you till I am sure that you love not only me, but our baby and want both of us. I love you but I will not be used like that, the baby deserves parents that love him/ or her. Right now I don’t think you want this baby, you have the right to be angry. But I am going on the tour as a single expectant mother. I won’t tell anyone who the father is and that should make you very happy!” Faith turned and ran away back to the house, looking for her keys to the car. She needed to get to his parents and pack. She wanted to be gone before he showed up there.

Urs wasn’t sure what had just happen, but he knew he was in big trouble now. Calling out Siobhan’s name during their love making was nothing, as her feeling he wouldn’t want their child. A child in all honesty, was not conceived in love.

He got up and headed to the house, he needed to fix things before they left for the tour. When he arrived in the house Faith was leaving, but he wanted to talk some more, she tried to pull away from him when he took her arm, pulling her close to him.

“LET ME GO URS!! I THINK WE HAVE BOTH SAID ENOUGH!” Faith was shouting, which brought the other guys to the hall way.

They saw him holding her arm, they didn’t believe he was hurting her but something wasn’t right here.

“What is going on in here?” David asked as he walked to Faith and took her out of Urs’s hands.

“David please let us handled this; you know nothing about what is going on, so you wouldn’t understand. We have some things to settle between us. Urs didn’t want to have to explain this to his Divo brothers.

“No we wouldn’t want them to find out your deepest darkest secret would we now?” Faith snapped at Urs.

Carlos and Seb stood there trying to figure out, what was going on and getting more confused.

“Alright let’s all calm down and sit down, so we can talk about this ok?” Seb said as he headed for the living room, and the chairs that had been left there.

“Seb if you don’t mind this is a private problem, I really don’t want to drag you all into it. Faith and I will work it out.” Urs was not willing to explain yet what he had done.

“Ok let’s ask Faith, can you two talk and get this settled?” Carlos looked at Faith, seeing that she was in a good deal of pain, and that talking to Urs right now was a bad idea if it had to be alone.

“NO I THINK WE HAVE SAID IT ALL!” She spat at him.

“Oh boy, ok Faith, let’s go and Urs you too!” David said pointing to the living room.

“Now everyone sit, and Urs explain what is going on here, and don’t try to hide anything we all know, something happen between you two in the cottage before Faith left. So start there. None of us are leaving till this is settled. We have to be together for the next few months, and this is not something we can deal with on the road. Now Talk!” David sat back with his arms crossed as Urs lowered his head; he began to tell them of the time at the cottage, what had happen between him and Faith.

He saw anger and hurt, the pain for him, and Faith crossing his brother’s faces. They were all good men and they had been there for him during so much of the time, he had no reason to hide anything from them.

“Ok so now we all understand a lot more of what was going on back at the cottage. So now that explains then, but what is the problem now, Urs? I thought you had finally work thru your pain, and wanted to move on with Faith at your side?” Carlos asked trying to figure out if they were in love, what was going on now?

“I can tell you, I am Pregnant and Urs does not want OUR baby!” Faith said with tears still running down her cheeks, as she looked at the pain in Urs’s face, when she said he didn’t want their baby. She knew she hurt him, but she had no way of changing it now.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~    Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Chapter 23
*Misunderstandings*

“Ok now that is not possible, Urs loves children. What makes you think he doesn’t want this baby?” Seb had to ask, he knew they all love children. He remembered when David and Suzie had their little daughter ‘Sonia Alexis’ and how excited but scared, David had been to become a father. Now it was second nature to him.

“I told him I was pregnant; there was no happiness in his eyes, only shock and pain. Maybe it is my hormones playing up, but I don’t feel that he can love our child and Antonia equally.” Faith spoke but the tears made her choke up.

“Can I say something here please; it is my life we are discussing. I do love you Faith, I am pleased about the baby and no, I don’t want to get rid of the baby and have just you. You’re both a part of me now; I will love you both eternally. You just have to understand that all I have been through in the short months, it has been a bit overwhelming. I am not making excuses, just stating a fact, which life for me lately has been on over load. I am sorry if you thought I didn’t want our child.” Urs had tears running down his face. This was something that had taken him by surprise, and now he was truly going to have a woman who loved him, and a new baby to love just like he loved his or her mother.

Faith got up and walked to Urs, kneeling down she touched his face wiping the tears away, she never meant for all this to happen like this, but she loved him with everything she had and wanted his child.

“I am sorry I yelled at you, and I do understand and I know it will take some getting used to, but please know I never planned this. I love you Urs, and I will do everything to make you, and Antonia both very happy. I already love her too. Please forgive me!” Faith now had tears running down her face. Urs reached over pulling her into his arms, as he heard the guys leaving the room to give them some alone time.

“Come on guys let’s head back to the hotel, I really could use some time with Suzie and Sonia.” David was glad the problem between Urs and Faith had been solved. He wasn’t thrilled about what Urs had done, but part of him understood, so he would stay out of it now, and let them deal with it. Urs knew he could turn to them anytime.

“Yes I agree I need some time with Dori and the girls too. Let’s go!” Seb told them as they walk to the car, and settling in the seats they headed back to the hotel for dinner and some cuddle time with their families.
Back in the house Faith and Urs were holding to each other tightly, neither wanting to think they could have lost the other for good this time.

“Faith I need to be with you, show you how I feel about you, please let’s go someplace we can be alone for the night?” Urs asked her as he kissed her neck, then took her lips in a mind blowing kiss, which left no doubt in her mind this was not Siobhan, that he was thinking about.

“Where do you want to go Urs?” Faith asks she knew it would not be his parent’s home; they needed to be alone to talk and make some plans.

“We could go back to my hotel, we would be alone in my room there. Please Faith stay with me from now on? I want you to share my room with me, during the rest of the tour.” Urs knew it was a leap of faith on her part, and he didn’t want to disappoint her.

“I will move in with you, and stay in your suite during the tour, do you think Lindy will mind?”

“Lindy knows what happen, she will be happy we have found each other, and we can talk to her about the baby and see if she can help.” Urs smiled as they stood together and held hands, as they locked up the house and drove back to town. They did hope, they wouldn’t run into the guys anymore tonight. They needed to have this time for themselves.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~    Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Chapter 24
*Urs & Faith Reunited*

Lindy was in the sitting room of the hotel suite, relaxing after feeding and bathing Antonia. The baby was now asleep in her crib. Urs walked into the suite with Faith hand in hand, he wanted to explain to Lindy about the new baby, and get her take on if she could handle two babies at one time.

“Good evening Urs, hello Faith it is good to see you again.” Lindy stood to greet them and hugged Faith.

“Lindy we need to talk to you, it is something I just learned this evening and, I really need to ask you how you feel about it.” Urs didn’t think it would be a problem but he trusted Lindy to give him her opinion.

“Ok what can I do for you two?” Lindy said as she saw them sitting close to each other holding hands.

“I am expecting a baby Lindy in a few months, we know you have taken wonderful care of Antonia and want to know, if you would consider taking care of our baby too?” Faith thought it should come from her and not Urs.

“Oh that is wonderful news, congratulations to the both of you. I don’t see a problem taking care of both babies, why do you want to hire another nanny to help with your new baby?” Lindy wasn’t shocked that they were going to have a child together; she knew how much Faith loved Urs.

“Nein, actually I would prefer you are the only one to care for our children. I trust you and I am sure Faith feels the same Lindy.”
“Ok then that is settled, we will have to get ready for the new baby when we return to the states. Urs will there be enough room at the cottage for the whole family?” Lindy asked wondering if they would have to add on to the cottage.

“I think we have plenty of room there, we still have two more bedrooms we are not using. Antonia won’t move to her own room till she is older, so we can make a nursery for the new baby in one of them. But for a while the baby will stay in our room.”

“When is the baby due Faith?” Lindy asks wondering how long they had to get things ready.

“I am 4 months along now so we have a right at 5 months to get things ready. Plenty of time since we will be back home by the time I am in my 7th month. The tour will be over and Urs, as far as I know will be there for the baby’s arrival.” Faith was getting excited to plan the new baby room. She would do a lot of looking around for the perfect things to greet their child.

“Yes, we are done in about 3 months and then have almost a year off, so plenty of time and then we can start birthing classes if you want to.” Urs was excited about the new baby, he wanted more children, but at the first he wasn’t sure if he could be a father to both Antonia, and his and Faith’s child. But that only lasted a few seconds, but the pain in Faith’s eyes, when she thought he didn’t want their child was unbearable.

“Well congrats to you both again, sorry Urs I am so tired I think I will head to bed. Faith will you be staying with all of us from now on?” Lindy was pretty sure this was a permanent family now.

“Yes Faith and I are together and she will be sharing my room from now on, we will have her stuff moved here tomorrow. But for tonight we are also heading to my room. If you need me please knock on my door. Do you want me to turn on the monitor in my room, so you can sleep tonight?” Urs ask her hoping they would be able to have time to spend together, but he didn’t want to take advantage of Lindy.

“No please I will get up with Antonia tonight; you two have a quiet night and get plenty of rest. I will see you both in the morning. Good Night.” Lindy headed off to her room.

Urs took Faith’s hand and showed her where their room was. Before heading to their room Faith wanted to take a peek at Antonia she had missed her so very much, she wanted to be a good mother to her.

They walked quietly into Antonia’s room and looked at the beautiful little girl in her crib, legs apart like a frog and both hands up at her face. She was moving her tiny mouth in a sucking motion. Urs thought she was dreaming of a bottle. All this just made him smiled, he loved this child so very much. Faith watched the love on his face for his child, and wondered in the back of her mind would he feel the same love for their child? She knew she had to stop questioning everything when it came to their baby, of course Urs was a loving and giving man and he had accepted their baby already.

“My goodness Urs look how much she has grown already!” Faith whispered as to not wake the tiny girl.

“Yes she is getting bigger every day, she surprises me every time I see her. Are you ready for a shower and bed? I am very tired and I can imagine you are exhausted. Come we will see her in the morning, then you two can spend some time together.” Urs took her hand and led her to their room. Faith had not brought any clothes to change into, they would have to go out to his parents tomorrow and get her things. But for tonight she would not need anything. There were robes in the suite she could use, if she really needed anything, she could use a shirt from Urs.

Faith looked around the perfectly clean room, she saw the bathroom and couldn’t wait for her shower, so she could climb into the bed and snuggle up into Urs’s arms again. She had missed him so very much over the past 4 months, she didn’t want to wait any longer to be by his side.

She wondered for just a second would Urs have any regrets. She didn’t think she could take a repeat of their only night together. Well she would just have to have faith in this man she loved. She knew he would never hurt her on purpose, so that would be enough.

“I put a tooth brush on the sink for you love, I figured since you didn’t bring anything with you. Is there anything else you need?” Urs said as he walked toward her from the bathroom.

“No thank you for thinking of that, but where did you find a toothbrush for me?” Faith asked as he stood in front her not touching her.

“I carry extras, in case I forget mine at the hotels. Do you want a shower love or a bath to relax in?” Urs answered her looking into her eyes and seeing the concern she had.

“No I think a shower will do for tonight, I am very tired and need some rest. All I want to do is shower and curl up in your arms. I really need you to hold me Urs, I just need to feel your arms around me, can you do that for me?” Faith had wanted to hold him all day, but with all the high emotions they really hadn’t had much time to even welcome each other properly.

“Come here love let me show you how much I have missed you.” Urs took her into his arms and held her tight; the feeling was so wonderful, he knew he could never let her go again.

“Thank you Urs, I know the news of the baby was a shock and I hope you know I would never try to trap you?” Faith was a bit concern that he might think their night was a trap. She thought she really needed to work on all the insecurities, she seems to be experiencing. She wasn’t sure if it was just hormones or real concerns but they needed to stop. She couldn’t go around second guessing their relationship this way. It would never work out if she put his every word or actions under a microscope.

She left his warm embrace and headed for the shower, as she got undressed she notice the robe on the back of the door, at least she had something to wear for the night.

As she showered Urs sat on the bed, thinking over the things that he had learned today, he needed to find some way to convince her that his feelings for the baby were happy ones that he only wanted to spend his life with her and their children.

That had to happen soon, tonight he had to show her how much he loved her, they had to move on from that night in the cottage. His only question in his mind was, would she let him make love to her again?

PostSubject: Re: ~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~    Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:16 am

Hi hope the story will continue soon i love it hope to read more off it

Greetings sandra38 from holland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenhi
Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: ~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~    Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:49 pm

I'm gonna read it back to follow the story easier Very Happy I'm so glad we have this forum Cool

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~    Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Chapter 25

*A Night of Love*

**THUD WARNING** Shower

Urs watched as Faith made her appearance, dressed only in his robe from the back of his bathroom door. He felt the stirrings in the pit of his stomach. Was this how it would always be when he looked at her? He stood and took her into his arms, has he held her with one arm as he unfasten the robe, and ran his hand over her bump where their child lay resting and growing.

Faith could feel his heart beating faster against her chest; it was the same as hers. She knew she wanted him, she wanted them to start out this night, with the feelings that would build and last thru out eternity.

Urs knelt down pulling her robe apart, and lay his hands on the bump showing there. As he looked into her eyes he could see her tears starting to form there in the corners. He kissed her bump, and then rose to embrace her and kiss her mouth, his tongue started running across her lips till she open and let his tongue in.

It didn’t take long for Urs to lose the rest of his clothing, and fall onto the bed with his soul mate. Kissing and touching, lighting a fire within their minds and bodies, they soon became one again, all thoughts of their past few months apart were all but forgotten.

They explored each other as if it were their first time, and when they reach the peak of paradise, each called out the others name. This was a new beginning for them both.

As they rested still holding tight to the other, they both had realized that now they were a couple, and that together they would weather any storm that came their way. Urs looked over at Faith as she lay in his arms, he thought back to the night they had made love in his cottage, he knew that at place and time it had been too soon, but he would never regret loving her, only the pain he had caused her, trying to work out the loss and pain of losing Siobhan.

But now after this one evening, he had finally laid her to rest and moved on with Faith as his future. He was looking forward to the birth of their child, and the love he felt every time he looked at her, when she touched him it made his heart beat faster. This was a woman who knew how to love and give love.

“What are you thinking Urs?”

“Just remembering the night in the cottage and how different loving you now, is so much more intimate; I am a very happy man.”

Urs reached over and kissed her lips, then took her on another journey of loving throughout the night, neither had any doubts of the love they shared, now and forever.

Faith woke early the next morning, it wasn’t even daylight out. She needed time to consider what had happen all through the night, Urs made her feel as if he would never let her go. She finally felt at peace with the baby and that they would go on as a couple.

Now she had to be the mother Antonia had been cheated out of, and the mother to a new baby in just a few short months, she knew with Urs by her side there was nothing she couldn’t do.
“Good Morning my love, have you been awake long?”

“Just a few minutes, I was thinking about what a full life we will have together, with both children and us as a couple. I feel I can conquer the world with you by my side Urs.”

“Wow was I that good?” Urs chuckled at her expression and the shove she gave him.

“It is just before, I felt I had no way to show you how much I cared about you, not while you were grieving so hard. Does that make any sense to you?”

“Ja. It does Faith, and from now on we will never have any doubts of our love, and my grieving is over, I will always hold a part of her in my heart, and in looking at Antonia, but that is all. You fill up my heart with so much love Faith, please don’t ever doubt that. If you have fears look into my eyes and I will quiet them all.”

“I promise Urs, I will always love you and I am never letting you go.”

As they kissed a good morning kiss, slowly the embers lying close to the surface began, as they made love the sun rose from it sleep.

PostSubject: Re: ~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~    Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Thank you loved the next chapter cant wait to read the rest off story

Xxx sandra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenhi
Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: ~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~    Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 am

Awww... the latest chapter is so lovely Very Happy I'm so so happy that Urs and Faith sorted things out and were together again Very Happy They love each other deeply, and that all matters Wink

Can't wait for more!!!!

PostSubject: Re: ~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~    

Back to top Go down

~* THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM *~ Sequel To ~*SOMEONE TO LOVE*~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2