Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo
PORTALPORTAL  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Join Sebastien as his Album is Released Friday Feb 2nd. "We Came Here To Love". .

Share | 

Il Divo's Message To The People Of Japan

Go down 

Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Il Divo's Message To The People Of Japan    Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Dear Japanese friends and whomever is in Japan right now, Our thoughts are with you constantly.

I cannot believe what is going on out there and am following the news permanently.
 The one thing i'm certain is how you always face up to the most difficult situations & you are doing amazingly well and are all Heroes.
 Those amazing fire brigade workers who have put their lives in danger without having to think twice about it inspire us all.
 You've taught the world to never fall apart and keep your head up in the worst situation.
 We have a lot to learn from you and i hope we can hand in hand find ways to bring those in need food, water, shelter etc.
 You have still put up your big smiles and that is already a victory never give up, nor will we in finding a suitable way to really help you.
 May our thoughts and music hopefully provide a small solace for some as we go through this horrifying event together..

With love,
 Sebastien on behalf of Carlos, Urs and David san from Il Divo xxxx

一つ確信していることがあります。それは日本人は難しい状況に対しては決して 逃げず常に向かっていき、いつも成功していると言うことです。

With love,
 Sebastien on behalf of Carlos, Urs and David san from Il Divo xxxx

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Il Divo's Message To The People Of Japan
Page 1 of 1