Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Come Join IL Divo on their 1st Cruise. Nov 30-Dec 4, 2017

EXCLUSIVE 6-NIGHT THEATER ENGAGEMENT SEPTEMBER, 20, 22, 23, 27, 29, 30 "THE VENETIAN" Las Vegas

Share | 

In The Arms Of My Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
demonheart
Admin
Admin

Snake
Humor : Dirty!!!

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:03 am

Chapter 25 - A Proper Hello
Urs stood outside NICU, eyes closed, arms folded and head nodding sharply once in a while, instantly waking him for a few seconds. He really wanted to go home and curl up in bed with Franky's pillow for comfort but didn't want to let the guys down by cancelling their visit yet again. His headed nodded one more time and he decided to go and freshen himself up in the bathroom.
While the sink filled with cold water, he looked at himself in the mirror and shook his head when he saw how exhausted he looked. Dark circles were beginning to ring his eyes and he could have sworn he'd spotted a couple of wrinkles developing.
"At least you've not let your standards drop, like you did when Er.....Urgh! Why the hell am I thinking about her?" He huffed, knowing that he hadn't slept much when Erika had ended their relationship and his personal hygiene standards had fallen by the wayside.
He splashed cold water on his face recalling that he'd spent hour upon hour in the gym, taking his anger and frustration out on the equipment. not bothering to shower or shave until half an hour before they had to leave for the venue. Tugging a handful of paper towels from the dispenser, his eyes widened when he remembered that he didn't even shower following a performance and the number of times he'd seen Carlos, David and Sebastien wrinkle their noses he couldn't recall.
"Good job they never saw how badly I packed. I would never live that down." He laughed, balling up the towels and tossing it into a nearby bin.
He left the bathroom and headed back to NICU, arriving just in time to see five familiar figures approaching the doors.
"Where's Seb?" He asked after yawning loudly. "Sorry."
"He erm.......He's still down in the car. Says he doesn't want to see Frank.....like he is." Emma shrugged. "I've spent the entire journey asking him why? He just says he doesn't want to."
"I'm not going to make him if he doesn't want to." Urs shook his head and smiled at Emma.
"But what if we ever ended up in this situation?"
"Then that would be different. Then I would kick his ass."
"Talking of kicking ass, where's Franky?" David asked, looking through the glass doors and not seeing her.
"In her room, sleeping.......at least she'd better be." Urs yawned in reply.
"Scary time.........three days ago?"
"Ja. I really thought we were going to lose him, his heart rate dropped so low. It seemed to take them hours to come into that room and tell us we could go back to him. They've given him Gott alone knows what to make his lungs stronger and Franky's hardly slept."
"Looks like she ain't the only one." David informed, watching Urs yawn again. "You're sure it's all right for us to be here."
"Ja, ja. He's doing much better today, much stronger. They've said you can all hold him for a minute or two each."
"Your parents seen him yet?"
"Of course they have. Coming in again later with a camera." Urs nodded, yawning again. "So who's coming in first."
"Lauren and David." Carlos replied, guiding Karen to a nearby seat, making her and Emma sit down.
Urs nodded then pushed the NICU doors opening, watching the guards give David and Lauren a good look over before they crossed the threshold. With their hands washed and dried, they made their way over to where Frank lay, each of them looking into the incubator for a few seconds.
"You know......I'm not so sure about this. He's so tiny." David informed quietly, watching Urs open the hatch while Lauren took a seat. "I might.....hurt him."
"Nonsense. All your going to do is cradle him. You know how to do that. I've seen you do it."
"That was different. I didn't have much choice and that baby was huge in comparison."
"What are you two talking about?" Lauren asked, smiling as Urs picked his son up and laid him in her arms.
"Rome. First tour. A woman on her own with three children. Two toddlers and a newborn. One of the little ones escaped his buggy and ran off. The next thing we know she's shoved the baby into David's arms and gone chasing the escapee, luckily he didn't get too far and the mother was quite happy that the baby had stopped crying when she got back to us." Urs informed with a smile at David.
"Didn't you hear that belch he did just after she'd given him to me? Worse than anything Carlos has ever done after a spicy meal." David retorted.
"I know. There were several amazed faces." Urs laughed and nodded. "Guess we'll know who to hand him over to for winding."
"Yeah, yeah very funny, Swissy."
"Anyway. Back to Frank. He's your double Urs, almost nothing of Franky in him, except for the hair colour."
"I know. It was like seeing myself as a newborn when I first saw him. I really am sorry for what I put you through Lauren."
"It doesn't matter. Yes, I was so mad at you I wanted to slap you senseless when I first saw you, but that would have upset Franky, she'd been through enough and I guess your parents have had something to say on the subject."
"Mami more so than Papi." Urs nodded, his eyes widening when he recalled hearing his mother using the foulest language ever and how angry she'd been while explaining what she'd seen Franky go through, before slapping his face then forgiving him. "Which reminds me. I want.......need to know everything Franky went through in the delivery room at some point Lauren."
"Franky hasn't told you?"
"Bits and pieces. Most of it she can't remember."
Lauren nodded then watched as David handed Frank back to his caregiver. Urs watched them leave and smiled as Carlos and Karen came in. Karen merely glanced at him whilst Carlos shook his head and whispered in her ear, loud enough that Urs could hear every word.
"You know what Franky said. Let it go, he knows how wrong he was. Hasn't he been here as much as possible?"
"Yes." Karen huffed, cradling Frank in her arms and cooing over him, telling him that she couldn't wait to take him out to Devil's Drop with his mother so that they could climb the easiest route.
A few moments later, Carlos took her place and winked at Urs as he told Frank that he would teach him everything he knew about flirting with the ladies so that he wasn't so shy around them as his father was. Both men laughed when Urs rolled his eyes heavenwards, emitted a pfft and shook his head. It didn't seem five minutes since Carlos and Karen had walked in when they were asked to leave so that Emma could spend a few moments holding Frank.
Urs turned his head as the door opened again and was surprised to see Sebastien entering with Emma and Franky. He saw Franky yawn and immediately went to her, he had been hoping she would sleep for at least another hour, she'd barely done so after each time Frank's heart rate had dipped to dangerous levels.
"Couldn't sleep?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Franky's waist, watching her yawn again.
"I was sound asleep until about ten minutes ago."
"What woke you? It's pretty quiet around your room."
"I know." Franky nodded, covering another yawn. "Not what, who?" She finished with a nod to where Sebastien was standing over Emma.
"He woke you up, knowing how tired you are?" Urs queried quietly but with a hint of anger to his tone.
"I don't think he meant to. He tripped over the handle of one of my bags and sent a vase of flowers crashing to the floor. He was very apologetic when he saw that he'd disturbed my sleep."
"What did he want in the first place?"
"To tell me that he was scared about doing what he's doing now." Franky smiled as she and Urs watched Sebastien and Emma exchange places.
"Why was he scared? He loves babies. Gott knows he's touched plenty and cooed over enough to make anyone sick when we've been on tour."
"I know." Franky laughed then turned serious again. "He's never told you has he?"
"Told me what?"
"About his friend who had a premmy."
"Nein." Urs shook his head, then looked to Sebastien who was quickly knocking a tear off his cheek. "Did he tell you?"
"Yeah. The baby......died, just hours after Seb had held him for the first time. It's been almost six years and he still blames himself."
"What did it die of?"
"Hydrocephalus. Water on the brain. From what he's told me it seems the doctors did all they could, but with him being almost four months early there wouldn't have been much hope anyway. His friends decided to let every relative and special friend hold him before he passed away. He spoke to them while he was in the car, all these years he's been thinking he did something to cause the baby's death, the parents had never told him otherwise, too wrapped up in their grief I guess."
"Gott! What a burden to carry. No wonder he looks so much more relieved than he did yesterday. He should have told Emma at the very least."
"I know, I kicked his butt for not doing so."
Urs laughed then looked at Sebastien who looked at him with a wry smile and gave him a shoulder shrug before he spoke.
"Je sais, vous ne devez me le dire aussi."
"He was given a very special memory though......wasn't he?" Urs sighed, his attention now back on Franky.
"That's what I told him." Franky nodded, yawning again.
The stood wrapped in each other's arms until it was time for Sebastien and Emma to leave. Once they were gone, Franky sat in the rocking chair and waited patiently while Frank was settled on her chest underneath the nightdress she wore so that they were skin to skin.
Though he'd seen Franky do exactly the same thing over the last few days, Franky always ending up falling asleep, Urs thought he'd never seen anything more wonderful and mentally cursed himself for neglecting to buy new batteries for the digital camera yet again. Then he remembered Franky's words from this morning and smiled.
"There's plenty of time to get that picture."
He took hold of a much more uncomfortable chair, placed it beside where Franky sat fast asleep and spent the next few minutes stroking Frank's head until the caregiver touched him on the shoulder and quietly informed him that his son had been out of the incubator long enough.
He watched as Frank was settled in place and gave his head one final stroke before lifting Franky into a wheelchair and taking her back to her room, barely disturbing her as he lifted her onto the bed. He kissed her, smiled when he saw her mouth curl into a quick smile then left to go and buy the much needed batteries, shaking his head with a mixture of admiration and exaspiration, wondering when, if ever, Franky would put herself first for a change.
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:04 am

Chapter 26 - Sudden & Shocking Loss
"Urs." He heard Franky whispering while she gave him a gentle nudge. "Can you answer the phone please? I'm a little busy."
"Sure. Sorry I didn't hear it ringing." He smiled on seeing that she was feeding Frank then dragged a hand over his tired face before he turned over to pick up the handset. "You still a little upset because Keenan and Marta have decided to go back to Ireland?"
"A little, but glad they've decided to keep in contact on instant messenger like Ruby and Joshua. Just answer the phone honey."
"Okay." Urs nodded and pressed the button to take the call, his eyes widening when he heard sniffing coming down the line. "Hello. Is there anyone there?"
"Erm....Is Franky there?" Came the muffled and garbled response.
"She's a little busy at the moment. Who is this?"
"I'm s-s-s-sorry Urs. It's Gloria. I-I-I-I'm at the hospital."
"Is there something wrong?" Urs asked rising and heading towards the bottom of the bed to retrieve the changing bag for Franky.
"Yes there is. I'm sorry m-m-m-maybe I should call Lauren instead."
"No. It's Okay. Tell me what's wrong Gloria."
"I had a phone call from the hospital just over an hour ago. Erm......Karen...... Karen is......my beautiful little girl........K-K-K-Karen is.....is dead."
"WAS! I mean what? How?" Urs exclaimed in hushed tone, not wanting Franky to hear.
"I......I don't know. They're going to have to perform an autopsy to find out. I only really called because I'm worried about Carlos. He didn't seem to realise I was there and he's muttering in Spanish, the only word I can make sense of is 'porque'. It's obvious he needs someone else, I can't do it."
"Of course. I'll get Franky there as soon as possible. We'll see you in a few moments."
"Could you call David and Lauren to let them know? I err.......I can't do this again and Carlos is no state to do it. I'll stay here until you arrive."
"Sure. I'll see you in a little while." Urs nodded as he hung up.
"See who?" Franky questioned as she laid Frank back in his Moses's basket and turned to look at him. "Urs! What's wrong?"
"That was Gloria." He sighed heavily in response, guiding Franky to sit on the end of the bed and squatting in front of her. "Franky......Karen is.......Karen died about an hour ago." He informed, not feeling the tears rolling down his face.
"No!" Franky shook her head vigorously, leapt to her feet and moved away from him. "No! No! You tell me you're lying. You tell me you're lying right now!" She yelled, still shaking her head as he rose and stepped towards her.
"I'm sorry. I can't do that angel." Urs sniffed and pulled her into his arms. "I wish I could."
"She can't be dead, Urs. She was fine a few hours ago. No! No! No! No! No! Nooooo!" Franky screamed, pounding on his chest with tightly-clenched fists. "How?" She sobbed, raising her face to meet his.
"I don't know, liebling. I don't know." Urs shook his head and swallowed the large lump in his throat. "Gloria said they'll be doing an autopsy to find out. She needs help Franky. I know it's going to be hard, but we both need to be strong right now. She said Carlos didn't seem to realise she was there, he's just sitting there, talking in Spanish. No-one can seem to get through to him. Shock probably."
"Yeah. I went like that after my father......No." Franky swallowed hard and shook her head at the memory. "Okay. We'll go and see what we can do."
"I said I would call David and Lauren for her first."
"Okay. You erm.......Youbdo that while I get myself and Frank ready."
Urs sighed heavily as they pulled apart then dialled the appropriate number, watching Franky wiping tears from her eyes as she dressed.
"What are you doing calling at this fucking time in a morning Urs? We've only just got to bastard sleep. What's so bloody important it couldn't wait until flaming morning?"
"I'm sorry David. I know it's been a hard day and it's late." Urs returned with a long sniff. "Erm....... Gloria's just called to tell us........to tell us that Karen died about an hour ago."
"What? Is this some kind of fucking sick........? How the fuck could that have happened?" David's shocked voice came down the line.
"I don't know." Urs shook his head once more then told him what he did know after he'd listened to the American deliver the news to Lauren, hearing her heart-wrenching cries coming down the line while he explained what state Carlos was in.
"Okay." David sniffed. "Can you pick me up on your way to the hospital? I don't have enough gas in my car to get me there and the nearest station is closed at this time of night."
"It's okay. I can handle it."
"No. Lauren's insisting I go. I don't really want to leave her and Steph alone, but she's adamant."
"Okay. I'll be there as soon as I can?"
"I'll be ready and waiting."
Urs nodded once, returned the handset to its cradle, retrieved his clothes from the floor and re-dressed quickly while a still sniffing Franky busied herself with making sure they would have everything they would need for Frank. He gave her brief hug before picking up Frank and held her shaking hand as they moved downstairs, through the house and out to the garage.
Screeching tyres could be heard as he backed the Laguna out and only Franky's gentle squeeze on his left thigh stopped him flooring the accelerator as he pulled off.
"What about Seb and Emma? Do they know?"
"I don't know. Maybe someone's gone up to tell them." Urs shrugged, checking the road was clear and pulling out quickly.
Wanting to get to David and Lauren's home and the hospital as quickly as possible, he followed Franky's directions to avoid the traffic lights in town only just managing to keep to the speed limit and pulling up sharply once they arrived at the address.
The normally very talkative American said nothing as he settled himself in the back seat and strapped himself in. However, Urs did see the distressed look he and Franky gave to Lauren who stood on their doorstep still crying, but flicking her hand, indicating for them to get going.
"She didn't want to disturb Steph. It's been a long, hard day already." David sighed when Franky queried why she hadn't come with him. "I tried, but she......you know."
"Yeah." Franky nodded then returned her attention to guiding Urs through unknown roads, taking him into the hospital's grounds through a side entrance, the car pulling to stop near the main entrance to be parked in a secluded spot.
The three of them leaving the vehicle, David offering to carry Frank in his car seat while Urs held onto a very shaky Franky. All of them moving to where they knew Karen was as fast as they could, arriving in the waiting room to find a tearful Sebastien with his arms wrapped around a sobbing Gloria, only releasing his hold to allow Franky to comfort her.
"Does Emma know?" David asked with heavy sigh, sitting by Sebastien's side and placing Frank gently on the floor between them.
"Non. Not yet. I couldn't wake her because of the sleeping tablets she's on." Sebastien shook his head quickly turning it to a nod when David explained why Lauren wasn't there.
"I think Franky should go in first." Gloria spoke through her tears after a few moments of being held by her daughter's friend, the woman she considered her second daughter. "She's the only one who speaks his language fluently. Maybe she can get through to him."
The three men looked at each other then at Franky before closing their eyes and nodding their agreement. Listening to her take several deep breaths and attempting to dry her eyes as she left the room.
Only the sound of everyone's breathing could be heard while they waited for her to return, to be broken briefly by Urs asking a nurse about Carina leaving that night. Nodding his head, understanding what she'd told him. No-one sure what to say to each other as those ten minutes passed so very slowly. Each man looking at each other then at Gloria, attempting control their feelings while they waited.
Urs swallowed hard, suddenly realising what it had been like for everyone else when he was ill, shaking his head and running his hands hard over his face just before the door opened. All of them turning their heads to see Franky rubbing the back of her hand as she sat down.
"It's all right. He just held my hand a little too tight. It's nothing really. He's agreed to you all going in, but one at a time." She smiled quickly then looked at Sebastien and indicated for him to go next by flicking her head towards the door.
"Has he said anything?" Urs asked taking Franky's hands into his own and feeling her grip tight.
"Not much other than what I've told you. Just 'She's dead Franky, Karen is dead.' in Spanish. That's when he grabbed hold of my hand and started crying. They're going to be moving her down to the morgue soon and think he's going to react badly. Just be prepared."
"Already am." Urs nodded and pulled her into a tight embrace as Sebastien came back in and David left.
"I'm going back upstairs once you've been in Urs." He informed with a sniff and wiping his eyes. "Mon Dieu. He's a mess."
"Ja. I suppose he is."
Silence reigned once more until a foot-dragging and tearful David entered the room.
"He didn't say much. Just my name and very quietly." He shrugged as he sat back down beside Gloria and took hold of her hand, shaking his head when she thanked him for the comfort he was attempting to provide.
"Do you want to come home with us Gloria?" Franky offered while she watched Urs leave.
"No. Thank you very much for the offer Franky. I'll get taxi home. I want to be with Maragret and Ray when I tell them. You take care of Carlos. I'll be all right."
"You're sure?"
"Yes." Gloria nodded as she stood to leave. "I'll call you in the morning."
"That's one brave but stubborn lady." David informed with a headshake as the door clicked shut.
"Yeah." Franky sniffed then shook her head as tears began to stream down her face. "This is all Jamie's fault!!" She yelled suddenly. "I swear I'd kill her with my bare hands if she was in this room right now."
"Don't say things like that." Sebastien requested, leaping to his feet and pulling her into a tight embrace. "We don't know why Karen has died yet and you are so much better than that Franky. Please......Ne pas dire de telles choses." He pleaded, holding her trembling form against him while a nurse came in to talk to David.
"I'm sorry to interupt. We need to get Karen's body down to the morgue, but we can't get anywhere near. Mr Buhler is having problems holding Carlos back. Can you come and help?"
"Sure." David nodded and ran from the room.
Sebastien and Franky continued to hold each, listening to yells and crashing around coming from the room next door until it fell quiet. Both swallowing hard and allowing more tears to fall when they heard a heart-broken scream, knowing exactly who it was coming from. Listening to something with squeeky wheels pass by the door outside, knowing that medical staff had finally managed to take Karen away as the lift pinged in the distance. Hearing unconsolable sobbing coming through the walls and holding each other a little tighter. Only loosening their hold when David came back to explain what had happened and why Urs wasn't with him.
"He's talking to him, trying to get him to calm down. Neither of us think he should go home tonight."
"No he shouldn't." Franky shook her head as the door opened again and Urs stepped in behind the catatonic looking Spaniard. "I think he should stay with us tonight."
"Ja. I was thinking the same." Urs nodded then listened to Sebastien tell him what Franky had said and what he'd said in response. "Non. Ne pas dire de telles choses." He shook his head and allowed a few tears to fall while he held her tight.
"I'm going back to Emma now." Sebastien informed with a look towards the silent, wide-eyed Carlos. "Take care of him. I'll give you a call tomo....later."
"We will." Urs nodded, gave him a quick hug and watched David do the same before he left.
"I can manage." Franky shook her head as David reached for the car seat. "You help Urs with Carlos."
David nodded, moved away and gently turned Carlos back towards the door. Quietly the group left the hospital, made their way back to the car and settled Carlos in the front passenger seat.
"What about Carina?" Franky asked, settling herself in the back seat between Frank and David.
"They're keeping her in the nursery for now. I asked while you were in with Carlos. They won't allow us to take her out because none of us are blood related and Carlos is in no condition to give his consent."
"Well at least she'll be safe." Franky nodded as Urs pulled out of the parking bay.
"Ja." Was the last word that was heard while Urs drove back to David's to drop him off.
"You're sure you can manage?" David asked with a nod towards Carlos as he threw the door open.
Urs nodded, took a deep breath and pulled off again, glancing to the left once in a while as he drove. Seeing Franky knocking tears from her eyes whenever he looked in the rearview mirror.
Upon entering their home, the two of them guiding Carlos up to the guest room while Urs carried Frank in his free. They heard Carlos's mobile ringing while they got him settled on the bed, though he didn't appear to have heard it himself. Urs removed it from his pocket and looking at the screen to see that he'd received a congratulatory text message from a childhood friend. The two of them stayed with him until he'd fallen asleep then quietly retreated to their bedroom where Urs made a couple of calls using the numbers he found on Carlos's mobile while Franky dealt with an oblivious Frank.
Both of them undressed in silence and assumed their usual positions in the bed, holding each other tighter than they ever had. Franky cried quietly against his chest while tears rolled down his own face.
Both of them woke a few short hours later to Frank's hungry cries. Franky did what needed to be done while Urs checked on Carlos and spent a few moments with him, providing what little comfort he would accept. Franky offered to help with funeral arrangements when he'd said he didn't know where to begin. Tears were rolling down her face once more as she returned to bed to sleep until quite late the following morning.
Urs prepared all the meals and drinks that were consumed that day. He shook his head when Carlos thanked him for all that he and Franky had done the previous night and the comfort they'd provided when his mother had called. They both looked at each other and sighed heavily, watching him slump down on the couch and eat very little before falling asleep again.
Urs gently woke Carlos when Lauren and David called round to see how he was. The Spaniard saying very little except to ask if Lauren and Stephanie were all right and wondering where the little girl was. He tried to smile and nodded his head slightly when David told him that she hadn't wanted to come so they'd left her with Dale. Carlos just managed to tell Sebastien he was feeling a little better when he phoned to see how he was but really struggled to ask how Margaret and Ray were when he called Gloria to check that she was all right. He closed his eyes and allowed a few tears to fall when she replied that Margaret had taken in particularly badly, but was determined to make it to the funeral, despite the fact her condition had worsened considerably since Christmas.
Everyone remained silent in comparison to their usual chatter, each of them seemingly lost in their own thoughts. Running on automatic pilot to deal with everyday things. Carlos went to bed very early that night, informing Franky and Urs that he wanted to go home in the morning as he felt that was where he really needed to be, but attempting to offer his thanks again. A brief smile crossed his lips when Franky shook her head and told him thank yous could wait, not that they were needed anyway.
"Do something for me?" Urs requested as they settled down to sleep, knowing that Carlos had decided to hire an au pair and would probably need some help sorting one out.
"What?" Franky asked with a quick sniff.
"Help him with whatever he asks of you."
"He's already asked me to be there in case he gets stuck in the au pair interviews and I've said yes. I've told him his sister and her family can stay here when they arrive, sorry I didn't check with you first."
"It's okay. It's fine by me. I've offered to pick his parents up in the morning. Early. Lauren's agreed to look after Frank. I'm sorry I didn't check with you."
"It's all right." Franky shook her head and gave him a quick smile. "He's going to need a lot of help, support and understanding over the next few days."
"I know and we'll do all that we can, won't we angel?" Urs questioned, watching her eyes grow heavy, gently pushing her head down onto his shoulder and feeling her nod lightly before she fell asleep. "Sie sind wirklich erstraunlich, mein engel." He whispered against the top of her head before placing a kiss there and closing his eyes to join her in what would prove to be a restless sleep.
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:52 am

Sorry JJ but had appointments till after 7 pm last night so didn't get to comment during the day..

These last 2 chapters were hard to read and so much pain in Carlos over the loss of Karen.. I remember crying in the story when she died..

Good to hear Urs point of view on the day and night..

More soon JJ

Laura

PS. I saw you had caught up in Impossible Dream.. How did you find it? I have been getting some terrible comments about it from the reader on the OF.. Not sure what i am going to do yet about that..

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:53 am

Chapter 27 - Three Onto One Is Fair.........Sometimes
"Argh! Que el hombre!" Urs heard Chelo yelling as came back into his and Franky's home, slamming the door behind her. "Lo siento Urs. I am the little frustrated with mi hermano."
"Doesn't matter." Urs shook his head, rising from the couch and heading to the kitchen for coffee. "Do you mind me asking why?"
"He went out late last night. Return angry and upset, refusing to tell madre or padre why. Would not even be telling me." Chelo huffed, looking at her husband and watching him shake his head as she accepted the mug Urs handed her. "He is muy enfadado this morning. I saw him on the computer when we arrived and he was talking to himself, saying that there must be the something. Though I don't have the clues what he was talking about, no-one does. Do you think you, David or Seb could be getting it out of him?"
Urs looked at Chelo wide-eyed, swallowing the mouthful of coffee he'd taken and shaking his head.
"He's not going to tell me, if he won't tell you."
"You are not even prepared to try?" Felipe questioned in much clearer English than either Carlos or anyone else in his family.
"I didn't say that." Urs shook his head. "I just don't see how I can get him to open up if he won't with his family."
"Perhaps we are the too close." Chelo returned with an audible sniff and shoulder shrug.
Urs sat back in his seat, wondering what could be wrong with the Spaniard and also remembering how they'd tried to push Sebastien to open up. Each and every one of them stopping when he'd become distressed. His brow furrowed slightly remembering how disappointed they'd all felt when Adam had broken down the wall, surprised at how quickly he managed to do it but relieved he'd done so.
"We can take care of Frank until Franky gets back." Chelo informed as Frank's cry filled the air. "Please Urs."
"We can but try I suppose." Urs nodded, rising once again, this time heading for the phone and watching Chelo deal with his son while he found David's number.
"Hmmn Okay. I'll be ready." David sighed once Urs explained the situation.
Urs hung up, dialled Sebastien's number and heard him say much the same thing once he'd explained again. Trainers on his feet, he left the house via the back door and settled himself in his car, screeching out once again before making his way down the drive, out of the gates towards David's home.
"Lauren thinks he might be angry with Karen?" David informed, fastening his seatbelt once he was settled.
"What for?"
"I don't know." David shrugged. "Maybe he thinks she kept something from him. Symptoms or something."
"There were none." Urs shook his head, watching David shrug and throw his hands up in the air. "I could do without this."
"You ain't the only one buddy. I'm creamed. Lauren hasn't been sleeping too well."
"Neither has Franky. I found her crying in the conservatory this morning. They've all lost a good friend in Karen."
"Yeah." David sighed, his eyes closed and swallowing hard. "Steph's taken it really hard. Doesn't want to go back to school on Monday."
"I don't suppose she does, but life has to go on."
"Hmmn. And it seems our Spaniard has forgotten that."
"I don't think so." Urs shook his head. "How would you be feeling if you were in his position?"
"Like I'd wanna kill a certain somebody that's for sure." David huffed, looking at Urs and shuddering. "I wish it had been her and not Karen."
"With you on that one." Urs nodded in agreement, pulling up outside Sebastien's home, sounding the car horn and watching him kiss Emma and his mother goodbye before he made his way to the car. "You look tired."
"Hmmn. Emma isn't sleeping so soundly, keeping me awake by talking about what happened. Though that's better than her shutting me out again."
"Lauren's the same." David yawned.
"And Franky." Urs nodded, pulling off once more. "Did you ever find out who wrecked Jamie's clothes Seb?"
"That's come out of the ballpark." David exclaimed, wondering why he'd asked that particular question at that moment.
"Erm....Non." Sebastien replied, only to feel Urs brake hard and watch him and David turn to face him. "What?" He shrugged.
"The way said 'Non'. It sounded guilty."
"Did it? I don't know why." Sebastien shrugged, struggling to disguise a smirk, still seeing questioning looks passing between Urs and David before they turned their attention to him. "All right. I did it. I followed her mother after she'd been arrested for kidnapping you and Franky. It was easy to see it was Ja.....her place. Designer clothes everywhere. I just lost it once I saw what she had, spent ages shredding it to ribbons, but it didn't leave me feeling as good as I thought it would."
"Worth it though?" David queried.
"Knowing that she wouldn't be able to wear them ever again? Oui. Absolutment!" Sebastien nodded, a huge smile on his face as Urs turned back and started driving again, the three of them giggling quietly until they'd pulled up in front of Carlos's home.
They left the car together, walked up to the door and returned the smile Carlos senior gave them once he'd opened the door and they'd crossed the threshold.
"I am not knowing what is wrong with him. His mother is muy worried, as am I. I am lost."
"Where is he?" Urs questioned gently, watching the hunched over elderly man walk sadly back into the lounge to comfort his wife.
"Su domitorio." Carlos's mother informed with an audible sniff, turning her attention to Carina who'd just started to grizzle.
Understanding where she meant because they remembered Carlos using that same word in the early days whenever he decided to head for bed, Urs, David and Sebastien headed for the stairs, taking them two at a time, each of them taking a deep breath before Urs knocked on the door.
"Deseparce! Estoy ocupado!"
"Don't care." David yelled in response, throwing open the door to see an unshaven Carlos sitting cross-legged on the bed, hunched over his laptop, dirty clothing scattered all over the floor.
"What are you wanting?" Carlos demanded, angrilly slamming the laptop closed, moving off the bed to stand near the window.
"To help." Sebastien returned. "If we can."
"Con lo que? There is being nada the matter."
"Don't lie." Urs snapped. "Your parents and Chelo aren't upset with you for no reason."
"I say there is nothing wrong."
"Bullshit!" Sebastien coughed.
"I just need to be left alone for a little while. That's all."
"That's crap!" David hissed.
"You told Seb not to bottle things up when he was stabbed. Why don't you stop doing it?" Urs asked, his arms folded across his chest.
"I am not."
"Perhaps I should call Emma to ask Adam to come over." Sebastien suggested.
"No. You will be doing nada such thing."
"Then tell us what's wrong."
"I'm......." Carlos began then shook his head and sighed out a deep breath.
"Pissed at someone?" David sighed and watched Carlos turn his angry face to look at him. "Seen that expression often enough to know."
"Si, you have."
"So who are you mad at? I'm assuming Jamie." Urs questioned gently.
"No just her. Myself and..............Karen."
"Karen?!" Sebastien shouted and shook his head. "How can you be mad at her?"
"She should have let me be taking her to the hospital the sooner. She should have known there was something wrong. Some.......Something could have been done to.......to.....The scannings or something."
"You know there wasn't anything that could have been done even if they had found something." Urs shook his head, moving to stand by Carlos's side. "You and Franky spent hours on the pc looking, trying to understand a little better, only to find that the kind of anuerism Karen died of doesn't have symptoms until it's too late does it?"
"I know......but." Carlos nodded after swallowing a sob.
"But nothing Carlos. You should be grateful that she left you with such good memories of your time together and that she died in peace, didn't feel anything and went quickly." David informed with a heavy sigh, dropping down on to the end of the bed.
"Grateful?!"
"Sure. How would you feel if she had gone slowly, in pain? Like Serena did."
"I least I would have been prepared." Carlos snapped, shaking his head at David.
"You'd think so wouldn't ya? But it doesn't always work out like that Carlos. I thought I was prepared, knowing that my grandmother wasn't going to make it to her next birthday. Watching her slowly get worse was awful. I would rather her have gone the way Karen did, than to see her in that much agony." David informed, sniffing and shaking his head.
"Ja. Me too." Urs swallowing hard and dropping down next to the head-hanging American.
"You're also lucky that you didn't lose them both, like my cousin Alain did with his wife."
Carlos glanced at the three men sitting on the end of his bed, then turned back to looking out of his bedroom window, his arms folded across chest while he thought back in time and a conversation they'd had late one night after they'd seen on the news that someone famous had died suddenly. Though he couldn't recall who that had been at the moment.
All of them shaking their heads at the news. Him saying that at least the man hadn't suffered a long, painful illness. Urs and David nodding in agreement before recounting how they'd both lost a grandparent to cancer. David sniffing back tears at the memory, Urs's eyes also moist as he finished speaking though he hadn't allowed tears to fall. Himself saying that he hadn't had to endure any such thing. The three grandparents he had known had all died quite quickly. The two men of heart attacks, his maternal grandmother of a massive stroke.
Then Sebastien had found his voice, questioning how his cousin had found the strength to carry on after his wife had died giving birth to their only son. The baby dying a few moments after being born, leaving Alain to raise his daughters by himself. All four trying to imagine coping with that and shaking their heads when they couldn't even begin to put themselves in his position.
His eyes closed and he swallowed hard trying to imagine watching Karen die slowly, images began to swirl around his head and he shook them away, unable to bear that thought. He swallowed hard, remembering Sebastien's last statement and what the doctor had told him after the crash. To have lost both Karen and Carina would have destroyed him. Taking everything into account, he ended his musings, feeling that he had no right to be angry at all.
"He's right." Carlos nodded, his voice barely a whisper. "I should be grateful."
He took a deep breath, uncrossed his arms then turned back to face his brothers.
"Lo siento. You are all right. I should be grateful. Things could have turned out mucho peor than they have. Gracias for making me see that I was being the selfish."
"So why are you angry at yourself?" Urs questioned once he, David and Sebastien had shaken their heads at the apology.
"I almost did something I would have regretted for the rest of my life last night." Carlos nodded then told them how he'd gone to Jamie's old home, intent on burning it to the ground, only Karen's words following the kidnap springing to mind making him turn away, listening to all of them gasp as he spoke.
Each of them taking it in turns to tell him off for even thinking of doing that, reminding him that children lived in the houses nearby and asking for his promise not to even think about doing it again.
"Lo prometo." Carlos nodded and instantly felt himself being pulled into a tight brotherly hug. "I had better go and tell my parents what's been malo with me. They are worried, si?"
"Yes they are and so is Chelo." Urs nodded. "I'll send her over when I get home. Okay?"
Carlos nodded again, left his bedroom with the three men and thanked them once more as he showed them out of the house.
Urs drove David and Sebastien home then made his back to his. He arrived to find that Franky had returned, but sent Chelo and Felipe on their way before talking to her.
"Did you find out what was wrong with him?" Franky questioned, heading for her office.
"Ja." Urs nodded then told her everything.
Watching her shake her head when he told her how Carlos had planned to get his revenge. A smile lighting up her face when he repeated the words Karen had used after the kidnapping.
"One of your grandmother's quotes, judging by that look?"
"Yes." Franky smiled again.
"So. The show?"
"Erm........There's only one day that the rink is free. 12th November." Franky replied, a slightly worried look on her face.
"Okay. I know how important it is for you to do this." Urs shook his head as Frank's cries came from the living-room and Franky stood to go and attend to him.
"I love you." She smiled, dropping a kiss on his lips before leaving the office.
"I love you too." Urs nodded, watched her leave then reached for the phone and dialled quickly. "Mary..........Urs.........I'm fine......Those arrangements I asked you to make.........Ja. The ones to Paris........Could you cancel them please? Something more important has come up......Thanks.......Bye."
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:06 am

Poor Carlos he is still suffering so much and looking to blame anyone that might take the pain away.

I am glad he didn't burn down her apartment that would not been a good thing to do..

Glad the guys were able to get thru to him...

More JJ

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:19 am

Chapter 28 - Tribute To A Wonderful Friend
He sat alone for now at least, watching the audience slowly drift in and find their seats with a huge smile on his face, his mind focused on how they'd woken on their first wedding anniversary. The smile becoming much broader recalling that they'd made slow, gentle love to each other before Franky had given him his gift and card. He laughed out loud, remembering the slight pout he'd seen on her face when he'd handed her nothing more than the card.
"I know I'm strong angel, but I could hardly get it up here by myself. I would have given myself a hernia trying." He'd informed, leaving the bed to slip a pair of boxers on and offering her his hand once he'd done so.
She'd looked at him sceptically for a second or two then left the bed, wrapped a robe around herself then took hold of his hand and allowed him to lead her downstairs to the hallway. Grinning like a Cheshire Cat, he'd released his hold, stepped towards the cloth covered item and whipped it off with flourish.
"Oh My God! You didn't?" Franky had gasped, her eyes as wide as saucers once he'd revealed the two foot tall, bronze copy of Rodin's 'The Kiss' that stood on a revolving plinth. "They said it takes months to get one shipped when I enquired."
"Well you know." He'd shrugged. "I know people who know people."
"Simon?"
"Ja. I was told the same thing, Simon wondered what was wrong when he called to say he wouldn't be able to make it tonight. Turns out his girlfriend's sister is a friend of the man that owns the place that produces the reproductions and she pulled a few strings for me."
Franky smiled, her head nodding ethusiastically while she inspected the statue a lot closer, taking in even the smallest detail.
"I love it and I love you." She informed with her arms wrapped around his neck and placing light kisses on his lips.
"If that's the kind of reaction I get for your anniversary present, I can't wait to see how you react to your birthday present." He replied, coughing to control himself.
"Huh?! I thought........" Franky's head snapped round to the statue.
"Nein. We need to go somewhere after breakfast. Ria has agreed to take care of Frank."
"I can't, I have things to do."
"Like what? The dress is upstairs, your skates have been sharpened, Lauren's dealing with the arrangements at the rink. The cars fuelled and ready to go. What else is there except for your hair and make-up?"
"Nothing I guess." Franky had shrugged. "I suppose I'd better go and take a shower then."
"You might as well leave that until we get back, since we'll be riding the 'Fire' Harley."
"Okay. Breakfast then?"
Urs had nodded, taken Franky by the hand and led her through to the kitchen where he made her sit down while he prepared a breakfast of thick toast, topped with soft, cream cheese, bananas and a drizzle of honey which he served with her favourite coffee.
They were halfway through eating when Ria and Carlos had appeared in the kitchen, Ria with a gurgling Frank in her arms, Carlos with Carina in his. Happy anniversary and birthday wishes were handed out, Carlos's eyes looking sad but a huge smile lighting up his face once he'd looked at Urs.
"What are you two up to?" Franky asked, feeding Frank from the bottle Ria had given her.
"Nada." Carlos denied with a quick headshake, followed by a quick fit of the giggles when Franky called him a liar in his native tongue.
Breakfast finished, Franky had handed their son back to Ria and followed Urs back upstairs to change into the bike leathers. Still having no idea what was going on, she'd returned downstairs, made her way out to the garage with Urs and had just raised her helmet over her head when he stopped her.
Laughing he'd placed a proper blindfold over her eyes and kissed her hard before placing her helmet on her head, fastening it for her and guiding her to the seat behind him once he'd mounted the Harley. Feeling the now familiar shudder run the entire length of his body once her arms were around his waist and he'd brought the machine to life.
It seemed to take no time at all for them to reach their destination and Urs smiled when he saw the horsebox already parked in the stable yard. A quick laugh escaping when he saw Miranda stepping away from the back doors with an approving smile on her face.
Once he and Franky had dismounted the bike and helmets had been removed, he guided her over to where Miranda had stood and left her standing there while he opened the doors and carefully backed her birthday gift out.
"Okay. You can take the blindfold off now."
Franky had barely moved the elasticated piece of material away from her eyes when they'd flown wide and her mouth had gaped.

"He's all yours." Urs had informed, holding out the lead rope towards her.
"What?!"
"I said he's all yours."
Franky had gulped, shaken her head at the offered rope and proceeded to give the almost completely white, saddlebred gelding a thorough inspection.
"He's gorgeous. Does he have a name?" She'd asked, tears welling in her eyes while she stroked the horses face, a quick laugh escaping when he nudged her chest with his grey muzzle and stamped his right forefoot.
"Ice Dancer. He's five years old and sixteen hands high."
"Well I'm not going to change his name. It's perfect for him. Where did you get him from?"
"The Isle of Man. He's been given a thorough health check and he's been schooled by experienced handlers. Do you want to give him a quick ride?"
"No. Not after all that travelling. I'll give him a little while to settle in. Thank you. He is boarding here isn't he?"
"Where else would he go?" Urs had asked, using his free hand to wipe Franky's eyes

He smiled, recalling watching Franky settle the magnificent animal into a stable. Talking to 'Dancer' while she removed the padding around his legs and the blanket from his back. Taking several minutes to run her hands over him again before she headed to the feed room, returning with food and water which the animal quickly devoured.
"I think you'd better go and see Franky." Lauren's instruction brought him back from his reverie making him snap his head up to see her looking concerned. "The show starts in ten minutes, she's not ready. I found her a couple of minutes ago, sitting in the dressing room. No lights on. She's having doubts that she can do this."
"How do you know that?"
"She did the same thing the night of the tribute show for her mum."
"Oh." Urs nodded, flying out of his seat and making his way back down to the room Franky had been allocated.
He found the room just as Lauren had described, pitch black. He could hear Franky's breathing and reached for the light switch without having to think about where to place his hand. He gasped when he saw her sitting on the couch, her head hanging lower than he'd ever seen, still dressed in her jeans and t-shirt.
He approached, squatting in front of her and gently taking hold of both her shaking hands.
"Hey you. What's wrong?"
"I can't do it Urs." Franky replied, shaking her head, her eyes closed to stop tears from falling. "I can't fight through that pain again."
"Yes you can angel. I know you can. You know what Karen would be saying if this was for someone else and she was here. You know she'd be giving you an earful for even thinking of letting all those people down, especially Carlos and his family. You know most of the audience will be here to see you perform. Are you really going to let all that time you've spent organising this go to waste?"
"I would be letting a lot people down wouldn't I?" She asked after spending several moments looking at him, gripping his hands so tightly he could feel pins and needles beginning to set in, not that he cared.
"Ja. Me included."
"Trust you to go there. Give me that guilt trip."
"By any means necessary." Urs returned with a smile and quick shrug.
"Sometimes I really hate you, you know?" Franky smirked then sniffed.
"I know. Sometimes you're the one that needs a buttkicking."
Franky laughed then sniffed again, her head shaking while she breathed deep and started to relax once Urs had pulled her up into his arms and held tight for a few moments.
"Thank you."
"No thanks needed." Urs replied, wiping away the tears that had made their escape. "Can I go back to the box now? They'll be here in a minute."
"Sure." Franky nodded, moving away from him and beginning to unfasten her jeans while he headed for the door. "I love you Ice."
"I love you too Fire and I know you're going to knock them for six again tonight, like you always do when you're out there, giving your all. Just like you did me the first time I saw you skate and every moment since."
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:37 am

Poor Franky, she had a hard time getting ready for the show to honor Karen I am so glad Urs went to her..

Ice Dancer is beautiful..

More JJ

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:29 am

Chapter 29 - Half-Cocked Idiot
"Think he was expecting you to ask him and Emma to be Frank's godparents." Urs and Franky heard David informing, the three of them standing at the lodge's back door, watching Sebastien storm towards the stables. "You know he's closer to you than either Carlos or I am."
"It wasn't a decision we made lightly David."
"I know, Franky. It must have been a hard decision to reach, God knows I've listened to the pair of you whispering about it enough the past few days."
"I'll go and talk to him in a minute." Urs nodded, his eyes remaining focused on the sulking Frenchman until he'd disappeared through the stable doors then turning to face Franky. "Okay. What's wrong with you this morning?"
"I.....I erm.......I think I might be pregnant again." She replied in a barely audible whisper.
"What?! You can't be, we've been so careful."
"There was that night the condom split and you stopped me going to get the morning after pill. Thinking we would be safe because I'm still breast-feeding. I knew I should have kept on until you gave in."
"What makes you say 'think'? Are you late?"
"Yes and no. My period isn't due until Tuesday, but I haven't had any of the usual symptoms I get a week before. No headache, no feeling tired, no snapping at you just in case you haven't noticed. None of that cleaning until everything is spotless thing I do a day or so before either."
"Sorry. I hadn't noticed. What if you are? Do you want to keep it?" Urs asked with a smile on his face until Franky lowered her head and shook it slightly. "You want to have an abortion?! Don't I have a say? It is my child too." He yelled, releasing the hold he'd applied to Franky waist and taking a step away from her before he turned and bolted out of the door at a full run, tears pricking his eyes not hearing her yelling for him to wait. "I never thought she'd say that."
"Who say what?" He heard Sebastien question quietly from his position in front of one of the stable's stalls, stroking the occupier's face.
"Franky. Don't say anything but, she thinks she might be pregnant again.........."
"Oh! I thought you were being careful?" Sebastien interupted, though he didn't look at Urs.
"We were. A condom split and I thought we would be safe, because she's still breast-feeding. I talked her out of going to see a doctor for the morning after pill."
"So it's your fault if she is then?"
"Ja, I suppose so.........but that doesn't give her the right to get rid of it without me having something to say about it does it?"
"Non, not in my opinion. But at least she's told you that she thinks she might be. Not like Emma did with me, I had to force it out of her. She would probably be starting to show now I think and when I see Emma getting upset about what happened I want to march into that prison and.........you know."
"Ja I know." Urs sighed, placing a comforting hand on Sebastien's shoulder, recalling the cursing and threats he'd heard from the Frenchman once they'd been told it was Jamie that had run Emma down. "I'm sorry Seb. You are my best friend within the group, you know that, but there is someone closer to me than you. You were there for me every time I needed someone to talk to when Frank was in the hospital and I'm grateful for that. I know you can't wait to have a child of your own and you'll make a fantastic father, better than me probably. Don't you think I see the way you are with Frank and Carina?"
"I guess I assumed too much. Kurt is your best friend after all. He was just as supportive when you were blind."
"Way before that too?" Urs nodded, raising a hand to stroke the animal in the next stall. "He erm........He actually saved my life when I was thirteen."
"How?" Sebastien gasped, finally turning his head to face Urs and watching him close his eyes.
"You know what I looked like back then, you've seen the photos. Covered in spots and thin as a rake, never mind the glasses. No confidence. I was teased unmercifully at school. I did everything I could to deal with them, used every over the counter medication available, but nothing worked. Neither of my sisters or Lars got them that bad. The teasing got that bad, I became so withdrawn, depressed and lonely."
"Worse than you did over Erika?"
"Ja, much, much worse. So bad that I......I felt...........like killing myself. I went up to the lake one day, tied a cinder block to my ankles and I was just about to jump in when Kurt grabbed me around the waist. He always was bigger than me, even at that age. I told him everything and he asked if I'd told my parents what had been happening. He walked me back home and made me tell them when I said no. I'd kept my mouth shut because I thought they had enough to worry about because my youngest sister had broken both her arms and couldn't do anything for herself."
"How did she manage that?"
"Trying to skateboard." Urs informed with a quick shoulder shrug, a laugh and a headshake. "They both cried then got very angry with me for not telling them what had been going on and for even thinking of doing what I'd planned. They took me to see our doctor a couple of days later, he gave me something much better than what I had been using. My skin wasn't perfect a few weeks later, but it was clear enough for the teasing to stop. I started weight training with Kurt, then girls started taking an interest in me. So now you know why I made him and Mara my choice for Frank's godparents."
"Oui. I'm sorry for sulking about it. Let's go back inside. I need to tell Emma why I've been a little off with her and you, mon ami, need to apologise to Franky for going off............half-cocked again. That is the expression, non?"
"Ja. At least I think it is." Urs laughed and nodded then walked out of the stables and back up to the lodge by Sebastien's side, seeing Franky seated at the kitchen table, her head lowered, staring at the woodwork and turning an empty mug in her hands.
"I'm sorry for going off half-cocked." He sighed, taking the seat opposite her and taking hold of her hands. "You didn't mean it did you? About the abortion."
"I didn't shake my head to say I didn't want to keep it Urs. I'm sorry if I mae you think that. I shook it because I thought you wouldn't be happy about it, especially since Frank is only three months old and I agreed to go on the tour with you next year. I saw how happy you were and I couldn't believe it. I shook my head in disbelief you idiot. I would never have an abortion unless there was something seriously wrong, we'd talked it out and you agreed. That's not the kind of person I am. If you think differently then........."
"I don't." Urs sniffed, taking hold of Franky's face in his hands and kissing her gently. "I know that you wouldn't do that without my full knowledge and agreement. You kept your word over Frank, involved me in every single little decision. I'm sorry for thinking you would do otherwise with this one. If you are pregnant again, I want to do all that over, because it was wonderful, every moment of it. I'll make sure you're both well taken care of when you're with me on the tour and I'll still do my share. You know that don't you?"
"Of course I do. Come here you." Franky sniffed, patting the seat beside her and watching Urs move quickly to where she'd asked him to. "You big, dumb, dummyhead."
"Sometimes I am, ja." Urs sniffed, returning his arms to Franky's waist, her head tucked under his chin and his eyes closed holding her tight against him. "Franky, is there some way we can involve Seb in the christening?"
"Non, Urs." Sebastien's voice broke in. "Non, You've made your decision. You don't need to include me in anything just because I sulked about it. As long as Emma and I are there to witness it, that's all that matters, all that should matter."
"Ja." Urs nodded with a smile on his face, watching Emma and Sebastien leave the kitchen hand-in-hand before he lowered his face to meet Franky's smiling one and kissed her gently.
"You told him didn't you?"
"Ja. Sort of. I only sai you might be pregnant again." He nodded in reply, knowing that she'd seen the smile Sebastien had worn while he spoke. "Okay. It's our last day here. What do you want to do today?"
"I think a snowball fight is order. Girls against the boys this time. Losers cook dinner and clean up tonight."
Eyeing her suspiciously, Urs nodded his agreement as they made their way back into the lounge where they asked David, Lauren, Stephanie, Sebastien, Emma, Carlos and Ria to join them outside. With Frank and Carina left in the care of David's mother they trooped outside, the girls somehow making it to the tree first, taking sanctuary behind it.
"Hey! No fa....." David tried to protest, Lauren's first handful hitting him square in the mouth stopping him short. "Of course you realise this means war?" He stated, looking at Urs, Carlos and Sebastien, all of them stooping to pick up some snow while they nodded.
They'd barely formed their snowballs and stood upright again when each of their bodies was assaulted by a barrage of at least fifteen from the girls's direction, leaving them looking at each other in astonishment, wondering how they had been able to work so quickly, listening to the raucous laughter coming from behind the tree.
"Something hinky going on here." David whispered.
"And I think I know what." Urs nodded, striding forward, batting further snowballs away, his eyes focused on Franky's laughing face each time she popped her head out from behind the tree.
Grabbing hold of her around the waist once he'd reached the tree, holding her tight against him and looking down to see a pile of snowballs ready and waiting to be thrown.
"That's cheating." He informed, laughing and shaking his head.
"All's fair in love and war." Franky laughed in response, kissing him hard, his hold on her loosening, allowing her to make her escape and run away from him.
Having closed his eyes when Franky had kissed him, Urs opened them and furrowed his brow when he didn't see her standing in front of him.
"Stables." Sebastien informed with a cough, holding a breathless Emma in his arms.
"Thanks for the distraction buddy." David winked, lowering a gasping Lauren back to her feet.
Urs looked around for Carlos and saw him making his way back into the lodge, laughing along with Ria and swinging Stephanie between them. He turned, saw Franky's bootprints heading of in the direction Sebastien had stated and followed after her. He arrived inside the stables just in time to see Franky disappearing into the hayloft. Though he had no idea why she'd gone up there, he followed in the same direction.
"It seems I have you at my mercy." He stated after looking around and seeing no means of escape. "Question is are you going to surrender willingly or do I have to make you? We have won the war after all." He finished, feeling his blood drain downwards, strengthening the hard-on he'd had since she'd kissed him, watching her chest rise and fall quickly as she seductively unzipped her jacket.
Growling at the back his throat, Urs stepped forward, pulled Franky sharply into his arms and clamped his mouth onto hers. They kissed hungrily, removing clothes quickly and dropping down naked into the hay. Hands moving over each other, tingles running up and down both of their bodies, his fingers finding Franky already wet with need. Knowing that she wanted him inside her, Urs flipped her onto her back, pushed his now rock hard manhood deep inside her, his hips moving faster than he could ever recall them doing. Their kisses still hungry, teeth nipping lips, tongues engaging in a rough battle, smothering their moans of each other's names as they came, Franky first, clenching so tight around him that his eyes flew wide and he let out a long whine as he followed her over, exploding and feeling her seize again.
Remaining locked together, their kisses slowly becoming light, tender ones, neither of them prepared to stop until long after Urs had softened and slipped out. The pair of them snuggling up against each other, unprepared to move and make their way back to the lodge until they'd got their breaths back and their bodies had cooled down.
They made their way back into the lodge to find Lauren, Emma with flushed faces, preparing a dinner of t-bone steaks, fries and a mixed salad. Franky offering to set the table and do the dishes, while Urs headed towards the lounge to take care of Frank.
He giggled seeing David, Carlos and Sebastien dozing on the couches while Ria fed Carina and Frank slept peacefully nearby, despite Carlos's snoring. He settled himself near to Frank's Moses basket, closed his eyes and quickly drifted off into a light sleep from which he was wakened by Franky kissing him on the lips, informing that dinner was ready.
Though there would be no teasing each other about what had so obviously happened between the couples following the snowball fight, Urs did hear Carlos playfully muttering something about buying some earplugs when they got back to England as everyone headed up to bed. Everyone laughed at his comment, closed their bedroom doors and quickly settle down to sleep without making love, knowing they had to be up very early in the morning.
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:44 am

They did have fun on that trip to Colorado and I know Franky would have never thought of getting rid of one of their children even if untimed ....

Urs and Franky are my favorite couple..

Awesome JJ More please

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:14 am

Chapter 30 - Enraged Divo
Rage had consumed from the very second he'd seen Franky's face on the DVD, but now it had boiled over. He parked the Laguna in a space, not caring for once that it wasn't between the lines. Huffing out a breath, he grabbed the bag containing the clothes Lauren had packed for him and stormed towards the entrance to the police station once he'd locked the car.
"Where's my wife?!" He snapped at the young officer behind the counter.
"She's in with forensics at the moment Mr Buhler. Please take a seat and I'll tell them you're here. She shouldn't be very long now."
Urs shook his head and glared at the man who really looked no more than a boy.
"What about those two? Where are they?" He demanded, an angry scowl on his face.
"In the cells, waiting for their lawyers."
"I want to see them."
"I'm afraid I can't let you do that."
"Look, I'm not going to do anything. I just want to talk to them. That's all." Urs smiled and gave a quick shrug.
"Sorry, no can do. Now please take a seat. I'll get you a coffee."
"I don't want a fucking coffee. I want to talk to that bastard and that bitch who broke into my home and took my wife."
"And I already told you I can't do that. Now please take a seat and try to get your temper and language under control otherwise you may find yourself joining them down in the cells."
"For what?"
"Swearing in the presence of a police officer is classed as public order offence. I can arrest you if you keep using that sort of language. That wouldn't look good would it? And I doubt your wife would be very happy."
"Sorry." Urs hissed, glaring hard at the man before he moved away from the desk and dropped down hard into an empty seat.
He closed his eyes and took several deep breaths in the hope that it would calm him down only to find that it wouldn't work. It wasn't very often that he got as mad as he was now, but when he did it took him a long time to relax and compose himself. He had a feeling that he wouldn't accomplish that tonight because he really wanted to pummel the crap out of the man and tell June Strawson a few home truths.
"Not that they would sink in." He huffed and shook his head. "That woman's as deranged as her daughter, perhaps even more so." He muttered, looking towards a door that only police officers could pass through.
He looked around the area and quickly noticed that he could access the area behind the desk. A leap across the solid structure would be all it would take, but he would probably end up being arrested for that, the young officer was certainly keeping a very close eye on him while he talked on the phone.
Rubbing his tired face, Urs settled back into his seat, his right foot beating a steady rythmn on the concrete floor, his eyes flitting to the door each of the six times it opened. All the officers that came through not seeming to notice he was there. Not that it bothered him, he was not in any sort of mood to give an autograph or photo opportunity right now and if anyone had asked, he was sure he wouldn't have been a gentleman about it.
'Calm down Urs for God's sake. She's safe that's the main thing and she's going to need you to be calm, not all het up.' His mind nudged and he found himself breathing deep again and kept doing so until he felt his heart rate begin to slow.
Hearing the door open again, he looked once more and blew out a long breath when the man who'd walked through it extended his hand and introduced himself as Constable Rice.
"How is she?" Urs asked after shaking the offered hand and standing to follow him to wherever Franky was.
"She appears to be fine apart from a few bruises and the rope burns on her wrists."
"You do have enough evidence to press charges don't you?"
"More than enough." Constable Rice nodded. "Those two are being charged as I speak and we're working on getting the phone tapes from the prison to see if Anthony Strawson had any part in it. It will depend what we hear on those as to what we charge him with. You do understand that?"
"Ja." Urs nodded once as they reached a door, noticing that it had a sign on it reading 'Forensic Medical Examiner' before it was pushed open and he stepped in to see Franky sitting on a chair, dressed in what looked like a white paper jumpsuit.
He dropped the bag to the ground, stepped closer and watched her fly from her seat into his arms. Holding her tight against him, one arm around her waist, the fingers of his right hand curled in her hair, his eyes closed and jaw clenched tight, listening to her crying for a few moments, her arms wrapped tightly around his waist.
"You all right?" Franky asked after she'd pulled back and looked at him.
"I'm fine. I'm just glad they acted so quickly and it's over. That's all." Urs nodded, handing her the bag and giving her a quick smile. "Just get dressed Franky and let's get you home."
Franky nodded and dressed quickly, wincing a little when she pulled the tight fitting top over the rope burns, watching Urs's angry eyes narrow a little more as she did so. Once dressed in her own clothes, Urs took hold of her hand and led her to the car, remaining silent until they were heading for home.
"I'm going to have electronic gates installed." He informed, his voice terse and his head nodding sharply as he turned the car into the drive.
"Okay. That's fine." Franky nodded, glancing at him and not understanding why he appeared to be so angry with her. "Are you angry with me?"
"Nein. Just fed up with the Strawson family. I wish the whole god-damned lot of them would die."
"Urs!"
"What do you want me to say Franky? That I forgive them for everything they done to us. Sorry but that isn't going to happen, ever. They're all a bunch of nutters and belong in a mental hospital as far as I'm concerned. If you don't like it then that's just tough. I've had enough of them to last me a fucking lifetime." Urs huffed as he stopped the car outside the front door and stepped out, heading for the door leaving Franky to make her own exit when he normally ran around to the passenger side and helped her out. "I'm sorry." He huffed once she was by his side and he'd realised what he'd done.
"It's all right. It doesn't matter." Franky sighed, touching his face only to snatch her hand away when she heard him take a deep nasal breath on seeing the marks on her wrists.
"I'm sorry for snapping. I'm just tired, angry and still a little shaken up. I know you are too......Why?.........Why didn't you wake me? I could have tried to fight him off."
"Because I was too scared to when I saw the size of the knife. God knows what he would have done, he had the blade so close to your throat." Franky hissed back. "You're not the only one that's tired you know?" She huffed, pushing the door open and crossing the threshold.
"Thank God you're all right." Lauren sighed, releasing Franky from the tight embrace she'd pulled her into as soon as she'd entered the house.
"Thanks guys." Franky nodded, knocking tears from her eyes after everyone else had hugged her. "I really appreciate you staying with Urs and everything you've done, but I'm not in the mood to celebrate my freedom or talk right now. I just want to feed Frank, have nice hot bath and catch up on my sleep."
David, Lauren, Sebastien and Emma nodded then gave her another brief hug before they left and Carlos headed upstairs. All of them looked a little tired, but nothing in comparison to the way Franky looked. She looked like she could nod off where she stood, though Urs didn't seem to notice as he stormed towards the kitchen.
Franky made her way into the lounge once the front door was closed and spent a few moments holding Frank against her chest, placing soft kisses against his temples, trying not to think what Garth Samson could have done to him and his father if she had woken Urs.
"He shouldn't be hungry yet. He was only fed an hour ago." Urs huffed, placing a mug of camomile tea on the coffee table.
"Oh. Right. I'll drink that then I'll have a bath. I erm......I do have some good news."
"Like what?"
"I am pregnant again." Franky informed, furrowing her brown at the unreadable expression she saw on Urs's face. "They did a test at the station."
"Why?"
"Because I asked them to."
"Oh. How far along are you?"
"Three weeks at the most."
"And yet you still did that performance in Denver, knowing you were probably pregnant?"
"Fuck you Buhler!" Franky hissed, standing with Frank her arms and heading towards the stairs. "You know I wouldn't have done that if I had been sure. I was going to do the test tomorrow anyway. You know I normally keep a careful track, but didn't take my diary with me. I'm going for that bath then I'm going to bed. You can think and do what you want."
Not wanting to upset her any more than he already had, Urs clenched his jaw and took several deep breaths before heading to the office and calling one of the several security firms one of the police officers had recommended. He calmly explained what he wanted to do to the house, stating that he didn't care what it would cost and arranging for someone to call around the next day.
That call finished, he headed down to the gym and spent the next two hours taking his anger and frustration out on the punchbags. Feeling a little better, though nothing like he'd hoped, he locked up the house, set the now fixed alarm and headed upstairs where he found his wife and child fast asleep. He sighed heavily, heading for the bathroom and quickly stripped out of his sweat-soaked clothes.
Once under the strong showerhead, he stood with his eyes closed, shaking a little and breathing deep while the water made a feeble attempt to wash his tears away. Composed after spending a long time under the cool jet, he adjusted the temperature, washed himself down then dried himself off and placed his and Franky's clothing in the basket before making his way back to the bedroom.
Naked, he slipped under the covers and placed his hand on Franky's stomach once he was settled in his usual position. Watching her sleep, his inner voice prodded that perhaps he was going too far with the security arrangements he'd made, but somehow he managed to ignore it.
"I don't care what you think." He muttered quietly, shaking his head. "I am never going to be that scared again and I'll do all that it takes to keep you safe. It's all going to be installed whether you like it or not."
He gasped slightly, feeling Franky adjust her position so that she lay in her usual way, cuddled up against him. He held her, but didn't fall asleep as he usually did. Instead, he lay awake for almost two hours, wishing that her fingers would find their way to the back of his head to give him that part of a 'stress busting massage' that always calmed and reassured him.
Knowing that it wasn't going to happen this night and feeling more physically and emotionally drained than he could ever remember, he closed his eyes and waited a long time for sleep to come.
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 am

I understand him being angry and hurt and scared when she was taken.. But he is laying the blame on her and that is wrong.. He needs to step back and look at what he is doing to his marriage and his family..

Hope he thinks it thru before he loses what he has..

More JJ

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:29 am

Chapter 31 - Going Overboard
He'd woken late, nine o'clock to be precise, surprised to see Franky still sleeping beside him and not hearing Frank crying for his breakfast. Knowing what he'd arranged to do today, he left the bed, showered and dressed then made his way downstairs.
He'd just settled down to eat his breakfast when Franky came into the kitchen with Frank on her hip. As usual she settled him first and watched him making a mess of his breakfast with a smile on her face then sorted herself out.
"Are we still going out Christmas shopping today?" She asked, rising to pour herself and him a mug of coffee.
"No. I've got somebody coming round to discuss the gates." Urs snapped back.
"Oh! Well that won't take long will it? We can go once he's been."
"I said no Franky."
"Why? We haven't got a single one yet and we don't have much time left."
"Will you shut up about Christmas?! I have enough on my mind without having to think about that." Urs yelled, looking at the marks on her wrists.
"Fine. If you're too scared to be seen with me. I'll go on my own or give Lauren a call and go with her."
"I'm not scared."
"Really? The way you just looked at me says different, almost like you think questions are bound to be asked if someone sees the rope burns."
"You know they will."
"And you know I don't give a damn what rumours start. I know the truth, shouldn't that be enough?" Franky yelled in reply after swallowing the last mouthful of her breakfast. "You know what, stay here and hide like you've done something to be ashamed of. I'm going to make that call to Lauren, at least she won't be ashamed to be seen with me."
Urs didn't say a word as he watched her lift Frank and storm out of the kitchen. He huffed, wondering why she couldn't, or rather, wouldn't see things from his point of view. He knew for a fact that if people saw her wounds they would more than likely jump to conclusions. He'd be accused of causing them and he was certain those accusations would make their way to the website, not that anyone would believe them.
It had happened before, not so bad that was true, but he'd had to suffer for something he hadn't done thanks to Astrid turning up at the opera accusing him of beating her when all he'd actually done was grab hold of her and shoved her off him. If only he'd had the courage to show them the bruises she'd given him, hurting him so badly that he'd had to perform with bruised ribs only four of his colleagues not believing Astrid's accusations. All that, just because he'd put his opera commitments first and how had he placated her? By buying her the pure-bred, pure white Pomeranian puppy she'd asked for a few weeks before. Not that 'Snooky' had been in their apartment for long, not once Astrid had grown tired of cleaning up after him and he'd ended up taking the constantly yapping animal to the dog's home.
The sound of the front door slamming hard snapped him back to the present and without going to look, he knew Franky had gone out. He huffed again, checked his watch and tidied up the pots they'd used for breakfast. By the time he'd finished cleaning up, the man he'd been expecting was knocking on the door. He answered and walked down the driveway with him, explaining what he wanted once they'd reached the end. He stood with his arms folded across his chest, watching the man measure up and tally up how much it would cost.
"Fine." Urs nodded once he'd been shown the total for that job. "What about the rest?"
"Other than a couple of new lights outside, I don't think you'll need much more."
"I don't care what you think. I want the best for my family."
"Okay. If you want more, I ain't going to argue with you. Like what anyway?"
"I want this whole place lit up so that I can see what's happening outside clearly, bars on the window and CCTV monitoring, inside and out."
He heard the man mutter something about prison but ignored it and gave him a hard glare as they walked back up the drive and into the house. The man then moved from room to room, taking a good look around and pointing out where he thought the best place to put the cameras would be. That job done he then went outside again to see where cameras and lights should be situated and to calculate how many bars would be needed to cover the windows.
"When you can you start?" Urs asked nodding his approval of the cost of the work.
"Next Monday."
"Fine."
Urs signed the contract and handed the man ten per cent of the cost as a deposit, the rest he would pay on completion. Satisfied, he saw the man off then headed downstairs to the gym.
'Yo! Jackass! She's going to kick your butt again. Doing all that without consult......'
Was all he heard his inner voice nudging once he'd placed a heavy rock CD in the player, turned the volume up and began pounding on the punchbag again with his bare hands rather than the gloves he normally used, picturing Jamie's face on the punchball, certain she was behind everything that had happened the previous day.
By the time he stopped, his clothing was sticking to his body and his hair dripped much like it did when he'd just been in the shower. He sighed out a breath and rested his forehead against the punchbag with his eyes closed until his breathing returned to its normal rate.
He headed back upstairs and took another shower. Seeing their still packed suitcases as he went back into the bedroom, he decided to empty them once he was dressed. That done, he headed out to the back garden to see what needed doing there. His eyes widening when he saw all the bootprints on the soil and quickly getting the rake to get rid of them.
It was lunchtime by the time he finished and Franky wasn't back. Knowing that his family didn't know what had happened, he called Switzerland and heard his father cursing in his native tongue once he'd finished telling him.
"We're fine Papi. Honest."
"Okay. If you're sure, I'll go and sort Mami out, she's still a little upset."
"Okay Bye. See you in a few days."
He hung up and with nothing else he could think of to do, he turned on the tv and sat watching a very boring documentary until he heard the front door opening. He stood, made his way in that direction, saw Franky struggling with Frank's buggy and lots of bags and stepped forward to help.
"You get it all done?" He asked placing one particularly heavy one on the desk in her office.
"Almost, just a couple of stocking fillers to get." Franky nodded watching Urs take a few items out of the bags.
"These are far too old for Frank. Didn't you read the minimum age bar?" He asked, waving the toys in front of her face.
"I'm not stupid Urs, of course I did. They're not for Frank, they're for the kids up at the hospice. Or don't you want me to go to that either?" She asked, pushing past him to make a start on wrapping.
"No."
"Right. You want me to miss the event my grandfather started for the second year in a row for you. Thanks a lot Urs. You know how much I enjoy meeting up with my friends and riding to the hospice with Christmas presents for the children."
"I meant.......Sorry." Urs shrugged, watching Franky roll up the sleeves on the blouse she wore. "No-one saw then?"
"Why do you think I wore the blouse? I do think of what might be said you know? No-one saw anything. Ask Lauren if you don't believe me."
"I do believe you."
"Doesn't sound like it. Anyway, did you get the gates sorted?"
"Ja and at a reasonable price too. Do you want to know what they're going to be doing come Monday?"
Franky nodded, sighed out a long breath and removed a sleeping Frank from his pushchair then walked by Urs's side down the drive where he explained how the gates would work. A keycoded numberpad would be fitted on the wall that surrounded the front of the property and that would make a heavy steel gate roll to one side. They would be able to see who was calling thanks to the fact that the control panel in the house had a small tv screen and there would be a hidden camera in the numberpad. She nodded her approval of that and seemed happy with what he'd arranged as they walked back up the drive and into the house.
"That it then?"
"Ja." Urs fibbed, smiling and nodding his head. "You're still going tomorrow, no matter what I say aren't you?"
"Yes. I am."
"Damn it Franky. Did you even think of what I was going through yesterday?" Urs yelled, giving her his back and storming out of the office, making for the lounge.
He dropped down on the couch, with his elbows on his kness and his eyes closed when he heard Franky following after him. He startled when she pushed him back hard and opened his eyes to see her staring at him furiously.
"How dare you say something like that to me? I thought about no-one but you from the second I woke up and saw where that blooy knife was. I thought about no-one but you when I was tied up against that radiator, knowing that you would figure out what had happened and would do what needed to be done. I thought of no-one but you once I was rescued and saw what they'd done to me. What did you do Urs? You thought about your pain and went upstairs intent on getting pissed. Now you have the nerve, the God damned termerity to sit there, implying that I should hide myself away until I'm healed, that I'm being selfish wanting to go tomorrow. I very rarely see those guys since I met you anyway. I am not going to miss a second toy ride Urs, I'm going whether you like it or not. And if you think that's selfish then...........so be it. You're the one sitting there, refusing to tell me how you felt when I've told you everything about how I felt."
"I told you I was fine."
"Whatever." Franky huffed then took a deep breath. "You are supposed to be taking me in the car tomorrow, but obviously that isn't going to be happening so I guess I'll have to call Gabe to pick me up. It's a shame 'cos some of the guys were looking forward to meeting the man who'd made me so happy." She finished with a sharpe nod then headed back to her office when she heard Frank crying. She reappeared a few minutes later with Frank in her arms and asked Urs to take care of him since she'd done everything for him since being rescued then headed back to the office.
Unwilling to tell her how he'd felt because he really didn't want to talk about it anymore, Urs turned his attention to keeping Frank occupied. Playing with him once he'd fed and changed him, then watching him sleep peacefully even when the house phone rang. Depsite the fact he'd moved quickly, Franky beat him to the handset and he listened to the conversation she was having with his mother.
"I know he was scared Mami. I just wish he would talk to me about what he's feeling. Every time I try, all he says is that he's fine."
"He's always been the same Franky. I've lost count of how many times I've had to push to make him open up. You know what to do if he won't before Christmas."
"I know and I will kick his butt if I have to. You know that. We'll see you soon. Bye."
"I know you will Franky. Bye angel."
"Not this time you won't." Urs grumbled returning the handset to its cradle a few seconds after Franky had hung up.
Resolving that he was going to handle things his way for once, he huffed then ordered their favourite Thai meal. They ate in almost complete silence except for some heavy sighing and that was how things remained until they went to bed.
"I've always been told that I shouldn't go to bed on an argument with the one I love." Franky sniffed, her back to him. "Can't we settle this before we go to sleep?"
Urs sighed out a breath, snuggled up behind her and wrapped his arms around her before he spoke.
"How many times do I have to say it angel? I was fine. Honest. Just go to sleep, you've had another long day."
"I know you're lying to me Urs." Franky shook her head, her fingers lacing with his against her stomach. "And I know you have other plans for the house but I'm not going to push you for the truth. I'm going to hold on to the hope that you'll tell me without me having to do that for once. All I want to know right now is if you're coming with me tomorrow or not."
"Ja, I am. I love you." Urs nodded, swallowing hard when Franky didn't reply as she normally did.
"Good." She sniffed then nodded. "Good night Urs."
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 am

Well at least Franky knows that his mother used to push him too.

I understand his fear but still going overboard here Urs...

More JJ

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:32 am

Chapter 32 - Who's Paranoid?
He stood by the patio doors in the dining-room of his family home, looking beyond the back garden to the trees that ran behind the fence rather than paying attention to what had changed since they'd last been there. He glanced at Franky, saw that she was involved in a game with his nephews and appeared to be enjoying herself. She sat no more than five feet away from him, playing Scrabble and it looked like she was losing.......on purpose. He huffed a quick, very quiet laugh then turned his face back to the glass.
"Changed a lot since we were little hasn't it?" He heard Lars questioning and snapped his head round to face him.
"Sorry."
"I said it's changed a lot since we were little."
"Ja. A lot."
"I'm surprised the old garage is still standing though. How many Swiss Winters has that thing seen since it was built?"
"I've no idea." Urs shrugged, turning his face away again.
"What's up with you?" Lars asked, then lowered his voice to an almost inaudible whisper. "You and Franky aren't splitting up are you?"
"Nein."
"Then why does she look so upset and angry?"
"Huh? Oh finding that little girl in the hospice really upset her. The last......"
"Don't you lie Urs Buhler!" Franky's loud yell rattled round the room as she stood sharply. "You might lie to me but don't you dare lie to your family. Yes I'm still upset about finding Jeanette in the hospice and I'm still angry with Gerry for not letting me know. Don't you dare let your family think that's why I'm angry with you when you know damned well it isn't true. Sorry boys, I'm not in the mood anymore. Maybe tomorrow. Okay?"
Urs watched Franky touch Tran and Roby's faces gently, saw them nod and start packing the game away.
"You tell them the truth of why you've been so bloody parnoid since I was kidnapped."
"I have not been paranoid." Urs denied, shaking his head angrilly and folding his arms defiantly across his chest, watching Franky leave the room with a very loud 'Pfft!'
"What the hell has been going on Urs?" Lars demanded, barring any means of escape.
"She's.........She's mad about all the security measures I've had installed at the house."
"Like what?"
Urs sighed out a breath then told his brother what he'd had done to the house, watching his eyes grow wider the more he said.
"She's right you are being paranoid." Lars huffed and shook his head.
"You wouldn't understand." Urs snapped.
"I can understand some of it, the gates, a few lights certainly and outside CCTV maybe.......but the rest of it. Pffffffffft! Especially the cameras inside. Did you talk to her about it first?"
"Nein, except about the new alarm system and the gates. She agreed to that. But when she saw the rest she just gave me an exasperated look and shook her head. Then I......I told her not to even bother trying to change my mind, it's my house and I'll do what I like to it."
"Oh that's nice. You wouldn't even have been able to afford it without her contribution, would you?"
"Nein." Urs shook his head. "And she's worked so hard to make it home for both of us, not just herself."
"Unlike Astrid didn't your place in Amsterdam." Lars shook his head. "I don't recall seeing much of your stuff when I paid a visit. Not even one of your guitars."
"True." Urs nodded. "She put everything I liked down in the cellar."
"And knowing you I bet you haven't even told Franky how you felt when she was kidnapped."
"Nein. I haven't. Despite the number of times she's asked me to."
"And she's told you everything about how she felt?"
"Ja. Espcially how scared she was when she saw the size of the knife the man had at my throat."
"How big was it exactly?"
"Six inch blade."
"Jesus, Urs!" Lars yelled then blew out a breath. "The way you told the story it sounded no bigger than a penknife. She must have been scared witless. I know I would have been. Good job it didn't happen to you and Erika, she would have screamed the house down."
"Ja she would." Urs nodded then shook his head. "Where are you going?" He asked when he saw that Lars was heading out of the dining-room.
"For a walk so that I don't end up punching some sense into you." Lars sighed, holding the door open. "You'll only have yourself to blame if you carry on like that and you end up losing Franky, Urs. What would you have done in her position?"
Urs heard the dining-room door slam then took a seat at the table. His fingers played with one of his mother's decorations while he thought about the question Lars had left him with. He closed his eyes, unable to bear the thought of being woken up to find a strange man in their bedroom, holding a knife at Franky's throat or any other part of her anatomy for that matter. He swallowed hard, knowing that he would have done exactly the same but wishing he'd woken up of his own accord, sure he could have fought the man off without being seriously injured.
"Then again maybe I wouldn't have been able to, not with Franky and Frank in the room. No wonder she went with him rather than putting up a fight." He shook his head and sniffed. "And what did I do once the police had gone? All I thought about was getting drunk. Gott! What an asshole I am! I can see why she's mad at me for not talking to her about the security improvements, but I know I've done the right thing there......except for the inside CCTV maybe. I don't feel too comfortable with that myself, the rest I'm fine with so it's staying."
Realising that he shouldn't have said what he had about the house being his and his alone, he decided to go and apologise to her for that at the very least. He stood and headed for the lounge where he found all of his family except Lars setting the presents under the tree.
"Where's Franky?" He asked no-one in particular.
"In the kitchen. Making herself a drink." His father snapped in response.
"Something wrong Papi?"
"Oh no Urs. Nothing at all." Jordi replied, looking at him angrilly and nodding towards the kitchen door.
'Just great! Seems not one member of my own family can see things from my point of view. What do they know anyway?' Urs huffed inside his head, turning towards the kitchen and seeing Franky near the stove, making a hot chocolate.
"Do you want one?" She offered once he was standing by her side.
"No. Thank you. I want to talk to you."
"About what?"
"I want to apologise, for saying what I did about the house. It's just as much yours as it is mine."
"Oh." Franky nodded, pouring the now warm milk into the mug, stirring as she did so. "Anything else?"
"No." Urs shook his head and heard Franky take a deep breath then sigh it out. "Don't be like that Franky! I'm sorry I didn't consult you first but I'm not........Oh what's the point? You're obviously in no mood to listen."
"No. No I'm not Urs. Just like you've not been in any mood to listen to me since that day. I'm going to bed, you can do what you like. Like you have every day for the last few weeks. I'm fed up with trying to get you to talk to me." Franky snapped back then swallowed her drink quickly.
Urs watched her head towards the door and followed after her, the two of them not saying a word or holding hands as they ascended the stairs. They both checked on a softly snoring Frank then got ready for bed. Urs slipped under the covers first, lying in his usual position and waiting for Franky to settle herself in his arms. His eyes flew wide when she didn't and she turned away from him, leaving a divide between them. He moved to snuggle up behind her, his lips grazing her shoulder, his right hand carressing her breast only to feel her shrugging him off.
"Don't even think about it. You should think yourself lucky I've even made love with you the way you've been treating me just lately. Don't even bother touching me until you can treat me like your equal."
"Why can't you just see things from my point of view for once?" Urs huffed, rolling onto his back and fisting the sheets.
"Because it's Garth and June that belong in prison...........not me." Franky huffed just before she clicked of the light, indicating the conversation was over.
Urs lay there for a few minutes, thinking about what Franky had just said but unwilling to give in to her this time. He heard her sniff and closed his eyes, resolving that he was going to stand his ground until she came around to his way of thinking.
Tired from the late night flight, he turned back towards her and only remembered her last instruction when his hand was millimetres from her skin.
'Jackass!' His inner voice screamed as he pulled his hand away, closed his eyes and somehow fell asleep.
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:50 am

Urs you dummy you still haven't learned yet..

You need to be equal with Franky and not so over dramatic and get rid of some of those things that make her feel like the prisoner in your home or you could lose her..

More JJ

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:41 am

Chapter 33 - Wounded Heart
He'd woken a few days ago wrapped in Franky's embrace, remembering that he had finally told her how scared he'd been to wake up and find her gone, admitting that he'd gone way over the top with the security arrangements and agreeing to remove the bars and indoor cameras. He hadn't really opened his eyes other than to check the time so far this particular day, surprised that the clock showed 8:30am, a quick smile crossing his face, knowing that he would just be arriving back from his run now and heading for the shower.
However, he'd decided to stay exactly where he was, he was fit enough, didn't really need to go for a run or workout everyday and last night he'd agreed to tell Franky how the other women he'd dated had hurt him before they returned to England. He huffed a quiet laugh remembering the first time he'd woken in the same position he was now and how embarrassed he'd felt. Thinking it was childish to let a woman hold and comfort you while you slept. Only the exasperated look Franky had given him, changing his mind. There really was nothing wrong with a woman comforting a man when he needed it, as a matter of fact it felt good and helped him sleep much better.
'Where did you get such an idea from in the first place?' His internal voice nudged while he adjusted his position and felt a still sleeping Franky move into his arms. "Probably due to the fact that none of the other women I've dated have ever cared enough to comfort me when I needed it." He whispered, eyes still closed as he felt Franky begin to stir, quickly feeling her lips on his, kissing him awake as she always did whenever they slept in.
"Haben sie nicht genug bekommen von mir letzte nacht?" He questioned, eyes opened, giggling and struggling to stop himself rolling on top of her to make love again as Franky pulled back.
"You devil you. You've been awake for a while haven't you?" She replied, tucking a stray lock of hair back behind his ear, her head shaking, his nodding.
"An hour or so. Sorry."
"No need to apologise, dummyhead. Knowing you, you've probably been lying there thinking what you agreed to do before we go home."
"Ja." Urs nodded, then pushed himself to a seated position and gently pulled Franky to sit between his legs, his arms wrapped around her. "I suppose you want to know about all of them."
"Yes, I do." Franky confirmed, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Even the two one-night stands?"
"Even the two one night stands." Franky confirmed, nodding her head.
"Okay. Here goes." Urs nodded then took a deep breath. "Hieke Baum was the first serious girlfriend I ever had. There were others before her, those were more like friendships than anything else, I never even kissed most of them. I met her through a mutual friend, Rolf Bierman, when I was out of work and helping him do some work on the house he'd just brought. She was tall, blond and blue-eyed and his girlfriend's cousin. Funny thing was, we didn't get along very well in the first few days until we got into a water fight and I kissed her. We got along great after she'd told me she thought I'd had a sense of humour by-pass. We did get round to sleeping together, but it never felt right. She always seemed to have something on her mind, like she was scared someone was going to come in and find us together. She was out of bed and in the shower before I'd even got my breath back. We split up when she told me she could never love me the way I wanted her to because she was only really seeing me on the rebound from spliting with her fiance. She was back with him within a month and married two and half years later."
"Didn't bother you that much then?"
"In the beginning it did, because I really liked her, thought we could have a really good relationship. It hurt to be used that way." Urs nodded, his eyes lightly closed. "But after I'd thought about it, I realised that she would only kiss me if she'd seen him around and that we didn't really have that much in common. Nothing at all really. She was petrified of motorbikes and our music tastes were polar opposites, she preferred Glam Rock."
"Don't need to imagine the look you had on your face on hearing that being played. God knows I've seen that face you pull on the rare occassions I listen to Glam Rock."
"Sorry, but to me it does all sound the same and gets boring after a while." Urs pouted playfully and heard Franky laugh. "Now then, where was I? Oh yeah. After her came the first one-night stand, Nadine Renard. I met her at a party I hadn't really wanted to go to, Lars talked me into going because I hadn't been out in months. We both got very drunk and she wasn't beside me when I woke up the next morning with the worst hangover I'd ever had. I only saw her once more after that, two months later and she told me that she hadn't really been interested in dating me. Her I did get pregnant, condom split with her too, she had an abortion before she told me."
"Ah! That explains the way you reacted when I told you about this one." Franky stated, placing a hand on her stomach.
"Ja. You know I would have taken care of it if she hadn't had the abortion, even though I wasn't sure I wanted kids backs then. Don't think we would be together though, her career as a lawyer meant more to her than anything."
"Of course I know you would've taken care of it."
"Sina Rast was the next one." Urs sighed and shook his head. "I met her coming out of a museum in Zurich when she dropped a load of shopping and I offered my help. We went to a quiet bar, chatted and seemed to have a lot in common. What I didn't pay any attention to was how much she was drinking, I was more than a little tipsy myself and took advantage of her intoxication when we got back to where I was staying. She swore she was on the pill and I didn't use a condom. Like Nadine, she'd gone by the time I woke up the next morning. She had given me a number and I called her for ages, wanting to apologise for the way I'd behaved and to see her again. She never answered and it finally registered that she wasn't interested either. Astrid came next then Erika. She.......Erika.......She seemed so nice at first but the bigger Il Divo got the more she wanted, she would walk off in huff when I wouldn't give in to her demands. I really thought she was learning to deal with the fame and everything that goes with it. She was a very forceful woman in some regards, would stand up for herself against Jamie."
"They met then?"
"Oh Ja." Urs nodded then blew out a deep breath. "Hate at first site as far as that bitch was concerned. They got physical in a restaurant once and that seemed to scare Erica. We had a huge argument when I said I wanted to meet her parents, she said that would probably never happen but wouldn't say why. She flew back to Switzerland while we were doing a soundcheck, refused to answer my calls. The next thing I know she's bedding Peder Cottier and I'm broken hearted again."
"Thank you. No more doubts about me?" Franky asked, her attention drawn to where Little Frank lay demanding his breakfast.
"Nein." Urs replied smiling as he left the bed, took hold of Franky's free hand and led her downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.
"You look happier this morning." He heard his mother stating as she set a mug of coffee down in front of him. "You finally told her didn't you?"
"Ja Mami."
"Good boy." Lorella smiled in reply, gently patting his face and giggling when he growled at her before turning her attention back to breakfast as Lars came into the kitchen.
"What's wrong with you?" Urs asked his brother on seeing that he was smirking.
"Oh nothing much." Lars laughed. "Just next time you all stay over, would you mind very much turning this off or taking it upstairs with you?" He asked, placing the baby monitor on the table in front of Urs, who immediately flushed bright red. "Don't look so worried. I turned it off as soon as I realised what was happening. Like I want to hear you and Franky erm.........playing 'hide the sausage' for only Gott knows how long."
"Lars!" Liana gasped, looking from her sons to Franky to see her red-faced but giggling as Urs moved to whisper in his wife's ear.
"That's it. I'm buying you a gag as soon as possible."
"Really?!" Franky queried quietly. "Remind me just exactly who was making most of the noise last night honey?"
"Erm......." Urs swallowed, smirking, shaking his head and feeling his face turn red.
"Don't worry honey, he's just jealous 'cos he doesn't have that much stamina."
Urs nodded, smirking a little, knowing that he and Franky had kept an eye on the time when they'd heard Lars and Pia making love a couple of nights ago, lasting just over forty-five minutes.
"Mami, what's hide the sausage? We've never played that game and why is Uncle Urs's face so red?" Tran asked his mother in all seriousness while Liana's face reddened.
"You'll find when you're older. Much, much older I hope." Liana replied, her head shaking at her older brother.
"I'm not telling you what she said." Urs informed Lars, who was pestering him about what Franky had whispered in his ear. "All I will say is that she's right."
Amid much laughter, Urs continued to refuse to repeat what Franky had said, breakfast was eaten then the entire Buhler family decided to go and visit an old family friend, knowing he would be more than willing to take them for a long ride on his traditional sleigh.
Turn the page
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:08 am

Wow Urs really didn't have much luck with the women in his past..

Better watch what ya say around the kids guys they always ask questions..

More JJ

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:18 am

Chapter 34 - Not A Good Idea Yanky Boy
Having heard the long, shrill whistle several times before Urs instantly knew Franky had come into the music/dance room and whirled round to face her. She stood just inside the doorway watching a fuming Carlos head out of French doors to pace up and down the decking, muttering to himself and throwing his hands in the air now and again.
"What?" He asked when she turned her attention back to him, David and Sebastien.
"Care to tell me why I've just heard Carlos use the most profain language ever?" She demanded, her hands on her hips, looking from one man to the other.
"Those were swear words?" David asked, his eyes flying wide having never heard them before.
"Like I just said David, the worst I've ever heard him use." Franky confirmed with a sharp nod. "He must be really angry to use them. I'd like to know what about since he promised not to use that sort of language here."
"Oh! Perhaps we have made a mistake." David shrugged, looking at Urs woefully.
"We?! Don't include me in this. It was yours and Seb's idea to take that song out not mine."
"Hey! He came up with the idea, I only agreed." Sebastien protested, shaking his head and folding his arms across his chest.
"Which makes you.......Argh! Give me strength." Urs huffed, dropping down on the piano seat.
"What song?" Franky demanded loudly.
"Without You." Sebastien muttered almost inaudibly.
"What?"
"Without You." David repeated a little louder.
"Geeze! You guys really are idiots sometimes!" Franky yelled, shaking her head at each of them.
"Don't have a go at me. I didn't agree with the suggestion. In fact I suggested we stand a little closer to him than we normally do while we sang that song, at least for the first few performances." Urs informed, huffing a little and folding his arms over his chest.
"Sorry, honey. That's a good idea, much better than taking the song out completely."
"Oh come on Franky, it's going to be next to impossible for him to sing that song after what's happened to Karen."
"Who the bloody hell are you to make that decision for him, David? Besides, that song was one of Karen's favourites, God knows she almost wore that track out when the album was released."
"That's not possible.....is it?" Sebastien queried, looking at David.
"Don't think so."
"Does it matter if it is or it isn't? If it was Lauren's or Emma's favourite song, wouldn't either of you have the courage sing it if you were in Carlos's position?"
"I'd like to think I would." David nodded after shuddering a little, unable to place himself in the Spaniard's shoes.
"Moi aussi." Sebastien replied with his eyes lightly closed, himself unable to bear the idea of losing Emma though he thought he had after she'd been thrown over the car.
"Sorry, Seb."
"Non, Franky. We all know how lucky I am to still have her around."
"So what makes you think you're stronger than Carlos is?"
"I'm not saying we are." David shook his head.
"Really? That's what it sounds like."
"What would y........Sorry. You're right." David nodded, stopping his mouth saying what his brain had thought, completely forgetting that Franky had told them how hard she'd found it to skate for her mother and Karen, only allowing her tears to fall once the performance was over and she was in her dressing room. "Okay. If he wants it to stay, it stays but we go with Urs's idea for the first few performances and if he can't do it, we take it out no matter what he says. Agreed?" He finished, giving a questioning look to Sebastien and Urs who nodded their compliance.
The three men watched Franky leave, muttering to herself, questioning why neither of them had come up with the final idea in the first place, shaking her head and throwing her hands in the air in much the same fashion as Carlos.
Once the door closed, they went outside to find Carlos still cursing and pacing. David and Sebastien apologised quickly then David told him the latest idea.
"Si, I agree." Carlos nodded calmly. "You should both have more faith in me, but I agree. If, and I mean only if, I crack and break down the song will go."
Brotherly hugs followed then the men moved to head back indoors, David and Sebastien taking the lead while Carlos spoke to Urs.
"You know, I like the way Franky isn't afraid to kick either of our asses when we are wrong amigo."
"Really?" Urs laughed. "Then you'd better be prepared to get one of your own. She heard every word you said and wasn't happy."
"Ah! I had better go and apologise then."
"You think?" Urs nodded and followed Carlos to Franky's office where he quickly apologised in his native tongue for the extreme foul language he'd used.
"Don't worry about it." Franky smiled, her head shaking as she pulled back from a hug. "Probablemente habría utilizado mucho peor tratando de conseguir a través de tales dummyheads."
Carlos looked at her sceptically for a few seconds then cracked up laughing with her, trying to imagine her using such words and getting nowhere fast. Once he stopped laughing, he left the office and headed back to the music/dance room, leaving Urs and Franky alone.
"Just how bad was his language?" Urs asked, his arms wrapped around Franky's waist his nose and forehead pressed against hers.
Franky coughed then translated every profanity Carlos had uttered into English, a smirk finding it's away across her face the more she said. Eventually, she broke down laughing again having never seen Urs look so shocked.
"Want to know what he said just now too?"
"There's more?!" Urs asked, his eyes flying wide and mouth gaping. "Go on. Tell me what else he said."
"He said he would rather cancel the whole fucking tour than take that song out."
"So how come you didn't kick his ass?" Urs asked once he'd gotten over the shock.
"Because like I told Carlos, I would probably have used the same language.........if my friends had doubted me without even giving me the chance to prove myself I mean."
"I can't imagine you using those words, but I guess you might under those circumstances. I just hope you never, ever have a reason to." Urs nodded, kissed Franky quickly then headed back to rehearsing for the upcoming tour.
He listened to Carlos carefully as they sang 'Without You' and watched his face for any signs that it was going to prove too much. Though he saw the emotion in his eyes and heard a small crack, he was certain the Spaniard would be able to do it just as well in front of thousands of fans but still resolved to keep a careful eye on him, just in case.
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:00 am

They Need to have more faith in Carlos then to expect him to not be able to sing the one song..

Glad Franky sorted them out and gave Carlos her opinion on his bad words..

More JJ

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 am

Chapter 36 - Needing Space
"Ridiculous!" Urs huffed, glaring at the site he'd been reading on his laptop. "Most women do not discover the cause of their miscarrige, since miscarriages are rarely investigated unless a woman has three or more. Pfft! They should be doing something to find out why it happens. Don't they understand that's the one thing women want to know." He huffed, raking both his hands through his hair, his eyes screwed tight after spending over half an hour trying to find the reason why Franky had miscarried their second child and coming up with very little.
"Gott what am I doing? I'll drive myself crazy if I carry on like this and I'm hurting Franky by not telling her how I feel. How do I do that though? She's been through enough.........Gott damn it I can't." He snapped, quickly shut down the machine and spent the next few minutes preparing himself for the show until he heard a knock at the door.
"Lucy's waiting for you Urs." Franky's voice informed through the locked piece of wood. "Seb, David and Carlos are already done."
Slipping on his jacket, Urs held the left side away from his chest and spent a few seconds fingering the pin before he fastened it. He took a deep breath then moved to leave his dressing room. He looked around for Franky saw her talking to Ria, both women turning to look at him when they heard the door click shut behind him. Ria with a look of anger in her eyes, Franky with the same sadness he'd seen every waking moment over the past sixteen days.
"Are you all right?" Franky asked quietly.
"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine."
"Sorry. I just........." Franky sniffed then turned sharply away from him to head up to the box with Ria and the babies.
"Jackass!" He heard one of the male members of the orchestra spit in his direction as he opened his violin case.
"Why don't you mind your own business?" Urs snapped in response.
"Oh believe me, I don't want to get involved, but when I see you treating her like that, I find it very hard to keep my mouth shut."
"You don't have a clue how either of us feel."
"You wanna bet?" The younger man huffed. "Four times my girl's miscarried. The first time I kept my feelings buried because I thought she'd been through enough pain in her life. God knows her upbringing wasn't easy, not with an alcoholic mother and physicially abusive father. I almost lost her because of what I did and you're going down the exact same path. Franky's an incredibly strong woman, but I don't think she can take much more of your current behaviour and it wouldn't surprise me if she up and left you. No-one would blame her if she did."
Having never been spoken to in such a sharp, angry tone before, Urs watched the man head for the stage in stunned silence then headed for the make-up room. Seated in a chair, he soon realised that Lucy and her assistant seemed to be pissed at him too if the unusually rough way they applied his make-up and groomed his hair was anything to go by.
Knowing that he had to be professional, he took several deep breaths, fixed his ear pieces into place, set a smile on his face and made his way to where David, Carlos and Sebastien stood waiting for him, Sebastien offering him his microphone with a scowl on his face.
Somehow he managed to get through yet another performance, though he struggled and kept his eyes closed while singing 'Every Time I Look At You', fighting harder than he could ever recall to stop the tears that pricked his eyes from falling, knowing that Franky would be crying while she listened to him.
The show over, he made a mad dash for his dressing-room, showered and dressed in his everyday clothes. This time he stepped out to find Franky heading towards the stage door, Frank in her arms her low hanging head only raising to give him the briefest of looks.
"Franky, I........" He swallowed hard and sighed heavily, realising that she hadn't heard him above the usual backstage commotion.
He moved to follow after her, walking a little slower than usual and decided he really needed to think about what he was doing.
'Look at her. Can't you see you really are hurting her even more?' He heard his inner voice nudge while he watched Franky heading to the car parked near the stage door.
"I know, but I can't just......... I can't dump my......."
"Can't what?" David questioned, his right hand on his shoulder.
"Nothing." Urs shook his head and gave him a quick smile.
"You're sure you want to go out tonight? Looks more like you and Franky need to......"
"Just keep out of it David. It's going to take time for her to get over the miscarriage."
"I know, you too I should imagine."
"I'm all right."
"Sure you are."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Nothing." David huffed and shook his head when he saw Carlos and Sebastien approaching.
Urs turned his head towards the fast approaching footsteps and lowered it when he saw the looks on the two men's faces. Each of them looking at him as if to say they'd noticed how the way he'd behaved towards Franky over the past few days, seeming to plead with him to talk to her.
"We've got work to do." Urs shook his head, set a smile on his face and walked out of the arena to accept the gifts that hadn't made it to the stage and sign a few autographs.
"If it is true...." He heard one fan stating quietly to her companions as he drew near. "........I hope Franky isn't pushing him away, not letting him know how she's feeling."
"I'd like to get my hands on that little bitch that said it was more like an abortion that had gone wrong before the thread was taken down." Stated another.
"Me too." Confirmed a third and fourth woman together.
"She looks so sad, they both do and they're so good together. Several ladies have noticed how he's struggling to sing 'ETILAY' just lately. I would hate to......." The first woman stopped abruptly on seeing her favourite Divo standing before her. "Sorry Urs."
Urs said nothing in reply, just gave her a brief smile then autographed her program before accepting the gift bag she pushed through the gate. He took it with a polite nod and a thank you, but didn't bother looking inside the way he usually did as he moved on to the next woman.
Though he wasn't really in the mood, he carried on in much the same way until all those waiting had got what they wanted then made his way back to the car and looked at Franky briefly as he took his seat. She reached for his hand again, just like she had every day since she'd been given the all clear by the tour doctor.
"I erm.......I'm going out with the guys when we get back." Urs informed sharply, snatching his hand out of her reach.
"We need.......Fine. If that's what you want to do. Go ahead." Franky sniffed, turning her head away to look out of the window and mumbling something that sounded like 'I've had enough'.
'For fuck's sake Buhler!!! Do you need to be hit with a brick to make you see sense? Talk to her before you lose her. Tell her you're hurting as much as she is. You know she'll understand. She always does, doesn't she?'
"What?" Urs snapped seeing the other three men and Barbara-Jean looking at him and shaking their heads.
Silence reigned in the vehicle and once they reached the hotel, Urs watched Franky head inside, turning her head over her shoulder to give him that look again before she entered the lift.
'I can't. I can't make it more painful for you ang........Gott! That's exactly what I am doing.' He thought, turning away and heading to the bar where he placed himself about halfway up and ordered a lite beer. 'How do I tell her that I've been blaming myself for her losing the baby? How do I tell her that I don't think it's right that I add my pain to hers? How do I tell her that the one thing I can't face is seeing so much pain in her eyes? Those eyes, that beautiful heart should not have to........Oh I don't know. I don't know how to say what I need to without hurting her.' He sighed, drained the bottle in two large swallows then grabbed a handful of salted peanuts from a dish on the counter after ordering a second bottle, somehow managing to smile and give a little wave to the blond seated near the corner of the bar, his eyes widening slightly when he saw what she was wearing and thinking that she would have looked more at home walking the red light area rather than in a smart hotel's bar.
'No. I have to, otherwise I will lose her." He grimaced after taking a swallow of the second bottle. "The nuts." He huffed, thinking that's what had given the drink its salty taste and realising how many he'd had. The dish having been full on his arrival, now almost empty.
"What the hell am I doing? I shouldn't even be touching them. Why do I always do this? Why do I.........? Whoa!" He paused, closed his eyes and gave his head a quick shake in the hope the fuzziness he was beginning to feel would go away.
It didn't and for a second he thought about not drinking anymore, but a look at the label told him it was light beer and his mouth and throat felt so very dry he carried on until he'd drained that one. What happened after that, he had no idea and never would be able to remember for the rest of their married life. The next memory he had was waking up in the hospital, his right shoulder aching, Sebastien glaring at him, Carlos looking at him as though he could kill him, David with a bruise on his face that would require a thicker than normal application of make-up to disguise that evening. Having no clue what GHB was until the doctor had explained and how the man thought it had been administered to Urs.
Then had come the pleading with Franky, begging her not to leave him, telling her that he could explain if only she would listen. Finally realising how deeply he had hurt her when she'd told him that she had given him plenty of opportunities to talk to her and he'd thrown them all away.
Knowing that there was nothing more he could do to stop her leaving and watching her head towards the door with their oblivious son in her arms, his heart thumping so hard in his chest the pain he felt, physical, tears streaming down his face as he picked up something fragile and launched it across the room before heading to the bedroom, immediately collapsing to his knees, crying as he thought he might if she had died.
Thinking that he was hearing and seeing things when Franky entered the bedroom and touched him. Her fingers quickly lacing with his once he'd calmed down and was sitting beside her. A huge knot forming in his throat when she asked what she'd done to make him hate that much he would treat the way he had. Seeing the pleading look in her eyes again and telling her everything, not blaming her if she did leave and file for a divorce.
Disbelieving her reply for the briefest of seconds, amazed that she had believed every word and was prepared to stand by him whatever was to come. Settling down to sleep, their usual positions reversed, both of them feeling physically and emotionally drained, neither wanting to think of what would happen next. Urs feeling Franky sooth and calm him in her usual way while she muttered something about throttling whoever had done this to him.
'Not if I get near them you won't.' His inner voice nudged, squeezing Franky a little tighter in an unsuccessful attempt to calm her anger.
His eyes so heavy, it had become impossible to stay awake and he fell asleep listening to his wife's grumbled threats and curses.
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:46 am

I understood why he didn't want to worry her with his feelings but they are a couple and they both lost something important and they needed each other..

Once again Urs with held the feelings he needed to share with Franky. She could have helped him so much and now he will suffer with the unknown reason for the problems he is facing..

He is lucky very lucky she stayed and was willing to get thru the rest with him..

More JJ

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:12 am

Chapter 37 - Toughing It Out
"How's the shoulder?" Urs heard David questioning, giving his left shoulder a squeeze as they started to walk off stage.
"Worse. I think I moved it a little too much tonight."
"You really don't think this is over do you?" Sebastien queried, walking on his right side.
"Nein, I don't." Urs shook his head and sighed heavily. "If someone really wanted my wedding ring simply for a momento, they could have tried taking it while I'm sitting on the edge of the stage. We've all been there a few times. No there's something more to this I'm sure."
"That's true." David nodded. "And not just for the wedding rings. Someone tried taking the ring Steph gave me tonight." His head shook and he sighed. "Good job had my pinky curled up huh?"
"Yeah. It would break her heart for you to lose that."
"Perhaps we should stop wearing them on stage." Sebastien suggested.
"Why the bloody hell should we?!" Urs yelled. "Just because you can't keep your shoes on your feet."
"Not funny Swiss."
"You don't think it will show up on that auction site do you?" Carlos questioned, laughing a little at the teasing between Urs and Sebastien.
"I hope not." Urs shook his head as they reached the back of the stage, where they turned and gave one last wave before disappearing behind the curtain.
He stopped, closed his eyes and took a deep breath then opened his eyes to look down to where Franky stood, a smile on her face and arms open waiting for him. He ran down as quickly as he could manage and released the breath in one long sigh once they had their arms around each other. Spending a few moments holding each other tight and kissing gently.
"Ich liebe dich, Je t'aime, Te amo, Ich hou van jou, I love you."
"I know. I love you too." Franky smiled, raking her fingers through his slightly damp hair. "Tired aren't you?"
"Yeah. I think I could sleep solid for the next three days at least, if only I could be sure nothing else is going to come out of what happened last night."
Franky nodded in agreement, tears glistening in her eyes and swallowing hard, feeling Urs pull her back into his embrace. Hearing him swallow hard while he rocked her from side-to-side, apologising once more.
"Come on, let's get you cleaned up and back to the hotel." She pleaded as they separated. "Some comments were made during the suit changes about how tired you look."
"I saw some questioning looks too." Urs nodded after taking another deep breath. "I don't think anyone recognised you tonight though."
"No they didn't. Those ladies on the front row were new fans. You should have heard how excited they were to have front row tickets."
"Did they say anything else?"
"Just that they wished they knew what me, Lauren and Emma looked like and they would like to meet us for themselves, because they've heard such nice things about each of us."
"Good. Did they sort the electrical problem out?"
"Yeah, though they still don't know why the lights kept going off, they're only supposed to shut down completely back here if the fuse blows. That hasn't happened. I think I heard the electrician muttering something about an upgrade though."
"That's probably it then. Electrical fault." Urs nodded, taking hold of Franky's right hand in his left, the two of them walking back to his dressing-room close together.
He held the door open for her then followed her through, his eyes instantly seeing the envelope lying under his sunglasses.
"That wasn't there before you went on stage?"
"Nein." Urs shook his head, breathing deep as he picked the envelope up and moved to sit on the couch with Franky by his side. "Feels like it contains photographs, though I can't remember any being taken last night. What do you think? Blackmail?"
"You can't be sure until you've opened it Urs. It might not be, could be a letter. It wouldn't be the first time you've received one that thick. Remember that one from the little girl, the one telling the story of how she'd played your albums to her comatose mother and how happy she'd been when she finally woke up."
"I remember." Urs nodded, a brief smile lighting up his face at the memory Franky had invoked. "And how we surprised her with a quick visit. I'll never forget the look on her face when the four of us walked into that hospital room."
After taking a deep breath, he held it, ripped the envelope open and tipped the contents into his open palm, his eyes flying wide when he saw the note. Still holding his breath, he showed the note Franky and watched her eyes close then turned his attention to the photographs.
The first showed him and the woman kissing while they removed each other's clothes. The second, both of them lying naked on the bed, her straddling him, his hands on her breasts. The third, her sitting on chair her head thrown back, him on his knees, his face buried between her spread legs.
"I'm going to be sick." Urs retched, tossing the pictures to the floor, unable to bring himself to look at anymore, instantly feeling Franky's arms fly around his shoulders. "I'm sorry."
"It's all right. You didn't know what you were doing."
"Sick freaks!" Urs yelled, fighting hard to stop himself from trembling and actually throwing up, his face buried into his cupped hands.
"You need to call the police, Urs." Franky sniffed.
"No. I'll just pay what they demand."
"To possibly have it carry on for God knows how long? Besides which you don't have that much."
"I do." Urs nodded quickly. "Fifty thousand is easy for........What?" He shrugged when he saw Franky shaking her head slowly.
"Five hundred thousand, Urs. They want half a million dollars." She replied, showing him the note again.
"Sorry, misread it. Ja, you're right. Paying is no guarantee it will stop." Urs nodded, rising to search the room for his mobile, speaking as calmly as he could manage once he'd dialled, explaining the situation sitting beside Franky again. "They're on their way." His eyes closed as he hung up.
"Good." Franky smiled, moving her hands to hold his face, her head shaking just before she pressed a gentle kiss to his trembling lips.
Urs felt her stand once she'd pulled back and opened his eyes to see that she held his hands in hers and was insisting that he stood by flicking her head backwards. He eased himself upright, ignoring the pain in his shoulder and took a few deep breaths before heading to the shower at her insistance.
Once inside the small room, he turned the shower to cool and continued to take deep relaxing breaths in through his nose and out through his mouth while he removed his clothes and showered. Dried and re-dressed in the jeans and t-shirt he'd arrived in, he left the room with his suit folded neatly, hanging over his arm.
"Feel better?" Franky questioned.
"Not really." Urs shook his head as he moved to sit by her again, looking around to see where the note and pictures were and quickly spotting that she'd placed them back on the dressing-table, face down. "What about Frank?"
"I nipped out to have a word with Ria while you were in the shower. She's taking him back to the hotel as I speak."
"Good." Urs nodded, knowing that their little boy always burst into tears himself whenever he saw his mother crying, no matter what the reason she was doing so. "I wish I could remember more details, but I'm glad I can't after seeing those." He informed with a nod to the dressing-table, holding Franky's hand tight and watching her nod.
He took another deep breath when a loud knock was heard at the door and moved to answer it quickly.
"You got some sort of trouble Urs." Neil, their tour manager asked with a nod to the red-haired, brown-eyed, uniformed female police officer standing by his side.
"A little. To do with last night I think. I can handle it though Neil." Urs nodded, knowing that the man knew what had happened but wouldn't breathe a word.
Neil nodded, cast an admiring glace at the police officer only to turn his head away sharply when he heard her male partner grumbling, then grimaced and moved away quickly.
"Officer Mona Lewis." She smiled, offering her hand for a shake once she and her partner were inside Urs's dressing-room. "And my partner, Drake Barlow."
"Urs Buhler. My wife, Francesca." Urs introduced himself, taking the offered hand and indicating Franky with a smile on his face.
"So what's the problem?" Mona questioned, sitting opposite Franky and smiling gently.
"Blackmail I think." Urs shrugged, watching Drake look around and indicating the items lying on the dressing-table when their eyes met.
"Did anyone touch these?" Drake questioned, using a gloved hand to turn them face up and quickly looking through them, his head shaking as he spoke.
"I did and so did Franky."
"No I didn't. I used a clean tissue to pick them up, except the note."
"Good. Looks like this is too big of a job for you and me to handle Mona. I'll call the FBI in, see if Agent Hunter's avialable. He's the best they have when it comes to this sort of shit." Drake nodded, moving to the farthest corner of the room to make the call while Mona stood and took a quick look for herself.
"He's right. I'll just take some notes while we wait."
Urs nodded, then took a deep breath before clearly and concisely telling Mona what had happened the previous evening, watching her nod obviously aware of those events. He paused, looked to Franky then told her everything about this evening.
"And you saw no-one unusual hanging around?"
"No strangers. Just the same arena staff we'd seen at the soundcheck the day before."
Urs had just finished speaking when another knock came at his door, this time Drake moved to answer and indicated for Agent Hunter to enter with a flick of his head.
"Oh this is why you asked me to come quietly?" He asked, looking at Urs and instantly recognising him. "Don't look so worried. I've done this before." He nodded, taking Mona's seat as she vacated it and instructing her to get Forensics over asap but quietly.
"I know." She tutted then flicked her chin in the air.
"Now. Here's how I think we should proceed." Agent Hunter smiled then laid out his plan to Urs and Franky, the smile broadening a little when they agreed after a very quick consult. "You're sure haven't seen this woman before?"
"As positive as I can be. I've met so many over the past few years." Urs nodded not looking at the man who'd entered to take his and Franky's fingerprints.
"Yeah, including my wife. My little girl wrote you a letter about her being in a coma after a bad car crash. I was on an undercover assignment at the time. Wanted to go and see her, but........Anyway. I'll see you tomorrow." Agent Hunter sniffed then coughed as he stood, shook Urs and Franky's hands again then left, looking at the Forensics team as he moved to the door and making a zipping motion towards one female when he spotted her looking at Urs wide-eyed and open-mouthed. "I read or hear anything about this Singleton and I'll have your career this time. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes sir." She nodded, her face bright red as her colleagues looked at her then quickly set about retrieving the evidence, taking great care to handle it properly.
Another knock came at the door, this time David poking his head round to ask Urs if he was ready to go outside and sign a few autographs, his eyes widening when he saw more people in the room than usual. Looking at Urs questioningly as he approached, holding Franky's hand tight.
"Let's go to your room. I'll tell you there."
David nodded and three of them headed towards his dressing-room, passing Sebastien's and Carlos's on the way and asking them to join him.
"There was blackmail letter and some photographs waiting for me when I got back to the my dressing-room, that's why those people are in there. The FBI are dealing with it."
"Fucking hell Urs!" David yelled then heard the same words shouted in French and Spanish.
"Are the pictures........bad?"
Urs closed his eyes and nodded in response to Sebastien's question then listened to him and Carlos let fly with worst string of foul-mouthed expletives he'd ever heard.
"The puta?" Carlos queried as Urs opened his eyes and looked at him.
"Ja, I think so and so do the FBI. They're going to do everything they can to keep things under wraps. I just wish I knew who the hell that bitch was!"
"Okay. Calm down." David sighed and shook his head. "You still up for signing autographs? There's bound to be questions if you don't show."
"Ja. I know." Urs nodded, took a several deep breaths and set a smile on his face before he kissed Franky, told her he loved her again and left with David, Carlos and Sebastien to spend a few moments with their supporters.
Smiling while he signed various pieces of paper, accepting gifts that hadn't made it to the stage and chatting briefly with a couple of ladies. He blew out a long breath once seated in their transport and held Franky's hand again once she'd returned the sling to his injured arm.
Once back at the hotel they retrieved Frank, thanked Ria for taking care of him before heading to their room. While Franky settled him in his crib, Urs undressed himself and made himself comfortable on the bed where he stayed awake, waiting for Franky to join him. The two of them ran through all the women Urs had known or talked to pre and post Il Divo. Not a single one of them matched the description of the small, fair-haired woman who had tried to wreck their relationship.
Their heads began to ache and still feeling emotionally drained, they settled down to sleep, but weren't surprised when they woke a couple of hours later to spend the hours until Agent Hunter's arrival, focusing their full attention on their blissfully unaware son. Smiling at each other, listening to him babbling excitedly while he was given a bath before breakfast.
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:43 am

I felt so sorry for Franky and Urs having to look at those pics but also knowing it was a trap cause he couldn't have been doing those things in the pics with her without someone else in the room...

I know that their love is strong but can it survive this too??

More JJ

Laura

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 am

Chapter 38 - Telling Mami.
"Where is she then?" David asked, smiling softly as Urs and Franky stepped back into their hotel suite.
"Child Welfare turned up at the testing centre. They had a court order. I had to hand her over. She's going back to Switzerland."
"Oh no?! Why?" Barbara-Jean exclaimed while Lauren and Emma gasped and shook their heads.
"Sorry guys. I have a couple of people a little more important to me to tell first."
"Your parents, si?" Carlos questioned, shaking his head a little.
Urs nodded, gently pulled Franky into their bedroom and smiled when she down by his side. Taking a deep breath, he reached for the phone and dialled quickly. He swallowed hard on hearing his mother and answer.
"Hello Mami." He replied in Swiss-German.
"Urs! This is a surprise. I wasn't expecting a call so soon."
"I know. I called because I have something important to tell you."
"You sound upset again. What's wrong now?"
"I......I fuc......I messed up again Mami."
"How?"
"I shut Franky out a few days after the miscarriage. Couldn't face seeing her hurting that deeply. Wouldn't talk to her about what I was feeling. Wouldn't let her touch me. Wouldn't make love to her and I.....I ended up cheating on her."
"You did what?! Well I hope she has walked out on you this time. How could you do that to her?"
"I didn't cheat on purpose, I was....."
"What? Drunk? Pfft! There's never an excuse Urs."
"There was this time." Urs informed after swallowing hard, knowing how angry his mother was by the tone of her voice.
If she had been in the room with him right now, he knew he would have been hanging his head in shame, unable to face her. His mind wondering if all mothers had the ability to make their adult children feel like they were naughty five year olds.
"Like what?" She snapped down the line. "Revenge for her cheating on you or something? Not that I believe her capable of ever doing that for one second."
"Neither do I. She wouldn't." Urs turned his head to smile at Franky and quickly realised she lost track of the conversation because she couldn't speak German fluently yet, never mind rapid fire the Swiss-German he and his mother were talking in. "I told her I was going to go out with the guys the other evening and went to the bar when we got back to the hotel. That was a lie, I needed to think, sort myself out. I saw this woman sitting at the bar, but didn't really pay her any attention until I'd had a couple of drinks. I can't remember it happening, but the guys tried to stop me leaving with her a little later. I punched David, went back to a room with her and that's where it happened."
"How can you not remember Urs? You never get that drunk."
"I know. I'd been drugged. With erm.....Gamma Hydroxy Buterate or GHB as it's commonly known. You don't remember anything if you take that and drink at the same time."
"Ja. I know. A Zurich girl was date-raped here a few months ago, they found the same thing in her system. She remembered nothing, just woke up dazed and confused in another man's bed but couldn't remember how she'd got there. That swine took her virginity too, she'd been saving herself for when she got married. They still haven't found the bastard that did it. So how did Franky react?"
"She was going to leave me until she found out the truth. I still can't believe she didn't." Urs replied, his eyes wide, thinking that the man his mother had just mentioned could be Rito.
"No I don't suppose you can. Is there more?"
"A lot." Urs nodded. "From what I've been told I got into some sort of fight in that room. My right shoulder ended up dislocated and I have some stitches. I don't know how I got cut though. Then.....Then last night I received a blackmail letter along with some disgusting pictures at the arena, after the show."
"You haven't paid them have you? They could keep coming after you."
"I know. The FBI were called in, they got them."
"Did you know them?"
"Only one. Sina Rast."
"The girl from Zurich you were so smitten with a few years ago?"
"Ja. I erm........I never told you, but I slept with her the night I met her and I didn't use a condom because she swore on her mother's life that she was on the pill."
"Oh Urs, I thought you learned that lesson the first time. You promised you wouldn't do that again."
"I know. I'm sorry. Erm......Mami, I swear I never knew. I got Sina pregnant, she kept it, I erm.....I have a daughter."
Urs pulled the handset away from his ear on hearing his mother shouting, using the foulest language he'd ever heard, calling him all the names she could think of.
"I didn't know Mami, I swear I didn't. You know I would have taken care of her if I had. I know I didn't want children back then but I wouldn't have turned my back on her. You know that's not me Mami. It's not my fault Sina never told me."
"I know. I'm sorry. So I have an eight year old grand-daughter? What's her name? Are you sure she's yours?"
"Ja. Her name is Sylvie and I know, for sure, that she's mine. A DNA test this afternoon proved it, though we'll probably have to have another one to confirm things."
"Where is she now?"
"They've.....Child Welfare turned up with a court order, I erm.....I had to hand her over. They took her away and she'll be sent back to Switzerland after a medical. Mami, all Sina was interested in was the money. It looks like Sylvie has been physically abused and severely neglected. She's really thin, hair's all knotted and I don't know how long it's been since she brushed her teeth or had bath. She has a huge bruise on her shoulder where she said Sina kicked her for throwing up."
"Bitch! How has Franky taken the news?"
"She been fantastic, I couldn't have hoped for better." Urs replied, looking at Franky who appeared to have lost track of the conversation. "She's staying with me for the rest of the tour and we're going to apply for custody. I don't want Sina near Sylvie ever again."
"I don't blame you. I suppose you have all that in hand? You know who to contact and such?"
"Ja. Franky's helped me sort all that out. I'm sorry Mami."
"All right. Good luck with everything, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and don't you EVER hurt Franky like that again. Do you hear me Urs?"
"I hear you."
"You'd better. By the way, I'll have a surprise for Franky when the tour reaches Zurich. Bye."
"Such as.........Bye." Urs huffed a quick laugh on hearing that his mother had hung before he'd had chance to ask her what the surprise was. "Thank you. That was harder than I thought it would be." He smiled after telling Franky about his mother's reaction then pulled her into his arms and kissed her gently.
"At least the hardest part is over now." Franky smiled as he pulled back. "And I'm kind of glad you went down to the bar on your own the other night now. I hate the way Sina went about things, but I can understand.......in a way. I mean how many letters have you received, falsely accusing you of fathering a child?"
"A lot." Urs nodded, his eyes closed lightly. "She only wanted the money though Franky. I don't think I would ever have known about Sylvie if she hadn't wanted that. I can't even begin to believe that she thought I would just take care of Sylvie for a couple of days then hand her back. I couldn't have done that after seeing Sylvie in that state."
"I know honey. I'm just glad she'll be safe and well taken care of from now on."
"And she's the best thing that's come out of this whole sorry mess. I'll be forever grateful for that and for you standing by me through everything. Thank you."
"It's okay." Franky smiled, feeling his forehead pressing lightly against hers, his eyes looking deep into her rapidly blinking ones.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Urs asked, huffing a laugh. "You've done nothing wrong. I'm the one that messed up again."

"I know, but I shouldn't have even thought about walking out on you yesterday Urs. You've stuck with me through so much, especially Jamie and all her crap. I should have listened to what you had to tell me. I'm so sorry."

"I don't need an apology." Urs shook his head. "If I hadn't pushed you away none of this would have happened in the first place. I'm more to blame than you are. Can we agree to say no more about who's to blame though? I know the next few weeks are going to be difficult and I'm so glad you're staying. I don't think I could do this without you. In fact, I know I couldn't."

"All right, no more blaming ourselves." Franky relented with a smile and soft sigh, feeling her body tingle as Urs pulled her close and kissed her gently. "Now let's go and tell the guys what's happened. I think they've been left hanging on tenterhooks long enough, don't you? Once they've gone back to their suites, it's something to eat and bed for you my man. I don't like seeing you looking this tired." She nodded breathlessly, cupping his face.

"Ja." Urs nodded, informed her that he wasn't feeling as tired as he looked while shaking his head then kissed her harder than he had in days.
Turn the page.
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: In The Arms Of My Angel    Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:39 am

I like that Mami sticks up for Franky and puts Urs in his place when it is needed.. She loves her son but knows he is difficult to deal with at times..

I love Urs but he really needs to grow into the man he is meant to be ...

Hope they get things resolved with sylvie ..

More JJ

Laura

In The Arms Of My Angel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next