Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sony
Moderators
Moderators
sony

Horse

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Empty
PostSubject: 15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA)   15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:57 am

Il divo concert in Cardiff
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat
Location : Stockholm, Sweden (but at the moment Valence, France)

PostSubject: Re: 15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA)   15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Will be visiting Wales and Cardiff for the first time, we dont have great seats but it will be fun to see the guys there and of course discover the city! Anyone else going?
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: 15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA)   15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Cardiff will be a memorable concert for 2 things 1 meeting david before the show and after and i became a little diva after this Surprised

From the start we took the bus from brimingham to cardiff and arrived around 3 where we met our uk friends at the hotel! We only lived 5 mins walk from the arena so we decited to check it out, if we would spot some divos! After 30 mins cars started arriving! A black one came with black windows but we could see someone waving we waved back just to be polite lol! Out came david! He took out his suitcase and the came over to the gate to us and the other 5 that was there! We asked if he was hungover from the night before and he acted like he didnt understand what hungover means! Then i asked for s pic and he came out of the gates and said sure! As u all know im short and david is very tall so i told him, that he's to tall so he crunched down to my level to have our pic taken, then i was asked by all to take their pics with him lol which i did! After before he left i had to ask him if he got the chopsticks! His answer was ' yez,where they from you. They are cool' , that made my day, more cars came and went ( one car came with their suits lol) but no signs of the others ( they had come in a van which had not stopped and driven right into the arena) we went to the hotel to get ready. The arena was small compared to the others i've been to and we sat on the side ( this was our budget concert) the guys were even funnier on this concert, during my way david decited to lift urs up while sining and then he tried to get urs to lift him up! The guys talked in welsh, did the oggy oggy oggy oi oi oi with us! David did it after we did it and said: that was fun, i dont even know whT it means lol! During the break we found new seats in stalls 5th ros which were great Smile we were closer to the guys!
After the show we ran to the stage door! We didnt have to wait long before seb came out! I was first on the barrier so he came to me ready to shake my hand but i didnt give him my hand just asked for a pic which he said yes too ( i did shake his hand after he passed me the second time lol) then came urs some ppl asked for pics but he explained that the other guys wanted to leave quickly so he could just stand there and we could take pics of him lol, i have a funny pics of him talking about the other guys wantibg to leave! David came out and shook everyones hand, even almost got run over when he ran over to the other side and a car came out, carlos just waved from the car (boooring man)
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: 15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA)   15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 pm

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour615
15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour614
15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour613
15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour160
15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour159

now some of the show.. didnt take many

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour211

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour218

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour221
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: 15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA)   15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 pm

i took many outside the arena
15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour259
15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour270
15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour272

must admit I became a little diva after this day..
15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour273

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour274

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour275

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour276

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour277
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: 15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA)   15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 pm

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour278

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Ildivoenglandtour279

My 2 vids

I didnt film much but i did get some filmed like david lifting urs up

https://youtu.be/Ym5dvVeQNWs

https://youtu.be/mPFp1BcQvZA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA)   15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA) Empty

Back to top Go down

15 April Cardiff, United Kingdom (CIA)
Page 1 of 1