Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Melanconia (Wicked Game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  Empty
PostSubject: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  Melanconia

Dr. Josephine Rothchild/Lisa (Koalawoman)
Tina Izambard/ Sebslady
JJ Marin/ CallmeJJ
Sonia Miller/ Sony

Raina Buhler

Urs
David
Sebastien
Carlos

You can find in the story terror and suspense, drama and mystery for the Divos and their families. Thanks in advance for your support.

Prologue

Sebastien was in his study going over some new songs for the next album; unfortunately it had to be put on hold, after Urs had been rushed to the hospital 6 months before. No one knew what had happen to him; all they did know was that he was in a Catatonic state. He had not responded to any of the guys from the group or Simon.

He would sit at the window during the day, and stare into space, some days Sebastien or one of the other guys would come and visit him, during lunch or even dinner. When they looked at him, most of the time you couldn’t see anything was wrong. He could eat and drink, but for speaking or listening, it was just not happening.

There was a decision to put Il Divo on hold, till the Dr. could find the reason for his illness. No one knew what had happen that night, it all seem to be locked inside of that Swiss mind, and so far no one had been able to reach him.

Today the guys and Simon had been ask to come to the clinic, where Urs had spent the past 6 months. His Dr. felt he had some kind of break through, he was at least starting to respond to questions and trying to communicate, even if he still seem unable to speak yet.

Dr. Josephine Rothchild was his psychiatrist; she had been keeping up with his progress daily. She had hoped in the beginning that the others could shed some light on what had happen to him. But none of them knew anymore, then that one night he had been brought to the Hospital in London, and left there all alone. He had been so traumatize they had to sedate him, and he had never come back around.

He seemed to be off in a world of his own, Simon did everything he could to find out the events of that fateful night. But if anyone knew they were not talking. Carlos and David took to staying at night, while Sebastien would come during the day with Simon and they would talk to him and try to get thru. Sometimes they would ask him about his wife Raina, he would sometimes cry, and then some days he would lose control, getting angry throwing anything he could.

No one knew what this meant, Simon tried to find Raina, but not a sign of her was found. By now their baby should have been about 4-5 months old. Simon had police check the house, and take prints and do all they could to find this wife and child.

After 3 months the whole group was sure, they may never find her. Only one person knew where she was, and that was Urs and he couldn’t tell anyone. Urs had met Raina 6 years ago after Il Divo was formed. She had been a model for about 3 years; she grew tired of the whole fashion model scene. She quit her career and moved to London, where she ran into Urs one day while she was shopping.

If you would have asked Urs, it was love at first sight on both sides. No one had told her about Il Divo, so she had no clue who Urs was. It made him feel so good to be with her, she brought out his fun and playful side. No one ever saw or heard them fight, they never raised their voices to each other even in a disagreement. Raina was good for the Swiss Bliss, as the fans called him. Raina had no problems letting Urs, the man be exactly that, her man. But as for the fans, Raina would encourage him to get out and meet them, enjoy the fruit from all their hard work.

This was a happy time for Urs; they had found out on their anniversary, that they would be expecting their first baby on his birthday. Urs couldn’t have been more pleased. Raina was a beautiful woman, when she started showing she was even more radiant. Urs and she shined together, and everyone was happy about the birth of their baby.

Last edited by Starstruck on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 am

Chapter 1 Guest Writer: Sebs_Angel9

Newcastle Telewest Arena, Newcastle, United Kingdom: May 2010

Standing in the auditorium of Newcastle Telewest Arena, Urs Buhler let out a smile as he looked at the U-shaped arena. The end of another grueling world tour was in sight and he couldn’t wait to finish. However that was still two more months away and tomorrow marked the beginning of another separation. The separation from his wife, Raina, as she prepared to travel back to Switzerland; a journey he didn’t want her to do alone, but had no choice in the matter.

A smile covered his face when he remembered just why; in two months she would be giving birth to their first child. A child that would be born on his birthday, one he was very excited about. Closing his eyes, he thought back to the moment that Raina had surprised him. It had been while they had been at one of their homes in London that she had told him. She had cooked him a romantic meal before she sat him down on the couch and explained she was pregnant with their first child.

It had been the happiest day of his life. Well, no, there had been two other happiest days; the day she said yes to his proposal and the day they had married six years ago. Raina was amazing in his eyes and had become that bit more special as he watched her carry their unborn child. He couldn’t wait to hold their child in his arms; it would be a very special day in deed. They had always planned to have a large family and now this baby was the beginning of that.

“Ahh here he is,” said Sébastien, as they entered the large auditorium with Carlos and David. “Should have known he be here.”

Urs turned around to see his French brother; “Yes, the Swiss is always on time, and I believe you’re late.”

“Only by five minutes, Urs,” replied Carlos, knowing it wounded his brother up.

“Yes and still late. Are the ladies back yet?”

“Nope, still in town shopping and I don’t expect them to be back for an hour yet. You know how women are when it comes to shopping,” David mused. Indeed they did.

The women, as they referred to, were David, Carlos and Seb’s wives respectively. David was married to Sonia, a beautiful American, who he met ten years ago, but had only married her two years ago. It had been love at first sight for the pair when they had met while David had been at home in Denver, Colorado. She had been there to lend her expertises as a Historian to a local businessman who wanted to research his family history.

Carlos was married to the feisty and beautiful, JJ, their photographer. When JJ and Carlos had first met, he had rubbed her the wrong way but it didn’t take long for the Spaniard to be forgiven. They had married last summer in a stunning ceremony in Madrid, which had been attended by their friends and family after three years of dating. JJ had the ability to keep him on a tight lease thanks to his reputation as a Latin lover, but that couldn’t have been further from the truth.

Seb, sweet, caring, gentle Sébastien on the other hand had been given the shock of his life when he had met his wife, Tina, at the last place he was expecting. At a meet and greet. He had been taken by her straight away and instantly wanted to know more about the raven-haired beauty from Copenhagen, Denmark. Tina had been wined and dined until he proposed three years ago and married six months later in her native country. Tina held the position of being a world reknown Gems Expert.

“I agree with you there, brother, they’re experts,” laughed David.

“But it’s been a while until they’ll be together again when Raina and Sonia leave us tomorrow night,” Carlos said.

“Right let’s get back to business, shall we?” questioned Urs, as sound check began a few moments later and went on for a full hour, as they came across minor problems before they were finally happy with their sound.

It was only then they all headed off to their dressing rooms for some private time with their ladies. Raina, about to enter her seventh month of pregnancy, was exhausted from the day of shopping. Newcastle, in the Northeast of England, was perfect for a day of shopping but they had also decided to visit the Baltic Art gallery, which was famous. They had gone there this morning before heading to do some shopping.

“You okay, Raina, you look tired.”

“Mmm....this one has been kicking up a storm all day. I guess being seven months pregnant and going on a shopping and art gallery trip probably wasn’t wise,” she told him.

“Agree but tonight you’re going to relax, chill out and enjoy tonight’s show. Are you sure you can't stay a few more days?”

Raina looked at him and couldn’t believe how clingy he was being, but she kind of understood. She was pregnant and he wanted to be with her, not thousands of miles away, even if they were still in Europe. What expecting father didn’t want to be with the mother of their unborn baby instead of being miles away; but Urs knew it had to happen. He just wasn’t going to enjoy it, and he knew what his job meant to their relationship.

“No, honey, besides I’ll be fine at the house and I’ll have Myra, and you’re only going to be a few hours away, Urs, not the other side of the world. We’ll be fine, trust me. Now my feet could really do with a foot massages if you’re offering?”

Last edited by Starstruck on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Divafan7920 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 am

Chapter 2

The first thing Raina thought as she settled in at home was how wrong she had been to think of Urs being clingy, he was first and foremost her husband and he deserve to want as much time with her as they could squeeze together during this long tour.

She had been much clingier then him at the airport as she boarded her flight with tears in her eyes. She hadn’t wanted to go home and it had nothing to do with not trusting him because she did, but just like him she wanted all their time together enjoying each other.

Sonia had left at the same time from a different airline, so David had been with her when she was called to her flight. They too clung to each other since it would be a month before they got back together in time for a small break in the tour of a few days.

Urs met David back at the main hall of the airport and they climbed into a taxi to carry them back to the hotel. Sebastien and Carlos were waiting on them to return, they had lunch together then each went to their room to get ready for another interview.

Back at the Buhler home Myra had welcomed Raina home with a beautiful lunch prepared for her. They talked about the tour and then the subject of the nursery came up. Raina showed her the pictures of the room she and Urs wanted to create for their child.

The builders would be there first thing in the morning to start on the renovations of the house and the nursery. After having spent so much time on the road and the flight home Raina had a light dinner with Myra later that evening then headed off to bed.

All she thought about was missing Urs; he had called after dinner and told her how much he loved her and that he would talk to her in the morning after their next interview.

Saying good night and heading up stairs, she went for a short shower and then finished off with her nightly rituals and then climbed into their big lonely bed. She pulled his pillow over to her and cuddled it to her chest. As she inhaled his scent she drifted off to sleep.

The weeks went by slowly for three of the couples, since JJ was the only one who traveled with Carlos on a full time basis being their private Photographer. Urs, David and Sebastien all missed their wives, but soon they would be reunited for a few days as the last month of the tour was about to finish up in the UK.

Here it would be easy for them to be home more often. All but for Urs he couldn’t see Raina since she was still in Switzerland, the renovations were almost done. The nursery was complete and it was breathtaking, Urs would be surprised when he got home and could finally settle down for a while. They would be together at their family home when their baby was born.

The time while the workers were tearing out walls and rebuilding was a learning experience for Raina. It seems the house had been redone many times over the past 90 plus years. The rooms were not at all like the plans had them laid out. She did some exploring and found that the house looked to be three stories but in actuality it contain four floors.

The fourth floor was under the basement, it was accessed thru a small opening in the basement. If you didn’t know where to look it would be impossible to find it. She spent a great deal of time in this part of the house. She added plenty of furniture and another crib for the baby once it came. There was a kitchen and bath with a large bedroom . This could be the private getaway she thought, she even considered making it into a studio for Urs. He would love being able to create his music in a place with such wonderful sound proofing.

She wanted to surprise Urs with the entire house finished, she checked to make sure the cams she found outside were in working order. The control room was in this part of the house also. No one could see the cams unless they were doing a thorough search of the house outside. But from the room she could see everything going on around the house.

During her late night exploring she came up on a room that was locked and could find no key to open the heavy laden door. It seemed to require a certain kind of key and she found no such key in the house. She wondered what was in there that required such extreme measures of security.

The next day she called a lock expert to come out and take a look at the lock on the door. He made a plaster imprint of the lock and said he could make a key to fit it. He would have the key ready in 2 days’ time. She told him she would be in town that day so she would stop by and pick it up, there was no need for him to come back out.

One thing that bothered Raina was when she went to town for any supplies without Urs, people would whisper behind her back as she would pass them. She was not sure she understood why, since she was not from this country, and knew no one but the people who worked in her home and Myra.

One night they were having dinner when Raina decided to ask Myra if she had any idea what was bothering the people in the village. Myra proceeded to tell her of the legends of the home, some believe it to be haunted and others felt horrible things had been done there. Many thought that if someone went missing in the town that the people in the house had done away or murdered them.

No one had ever proven that the Buhler Family was anything but up standing members of the community. There was no one that knew the Buhler’s would have considered them to be anything but supportive to the whole town. There were always rumors that the family had a house full of hidden treasures, but most all that had lived here for the past 50 years had never seen anything to prove that.

The day that Urs was to arrive home from the tour she had picked up the key to the secret room. She would not be able to get downstairs and see what was there so she placed the key in her pocket and headed off to the airport to pick up her husband. She thought after dinner she would show him the house and then surprise him with the trip down to the secret floor.

How were they to know that trouble loomed outside the grounds of the old mansion.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Chapter 3
*Urs Responds*
(Present Day)

Sebastien and the others arrived at the clinic, as requested by Dr. Rothchild. Wondering what had actually happen to Urs that she felt he was coming around?

She met them at his room door and opens it; they all walked in quietly, looking at Urs sitting in his recliner watching the birds, at the feeders the nurses had installed for his pleasure. They knew that he needed something to focus on, so this gave him that and relaxing enjoyment.

To Simon and the others he looked the same, as every time they had seen him in the past 6 months.

“So Dr. what has changed? Because I see the same man I left here yesterday.” Simon spoke first, but then the others started asking the same question till they heard it.

“Could you please keep it down guys; you’re going to scare the birds away.” It was a simple statement, a soft voice one that had not been used in months. But it was the voice of their Swiss Brother. He had finally come out of the Catatonic State. There were many tears of joy for him, maybe now they could get answers to so many things.

“Urs how are you?” Sebastien walked to his side, with tears streaming down his face, he knelt in front of Urs and looked deep into the eyes of his brother. What he saw there confused him, it was an empty look, like he had been lost in the wilderness and couldn’t find his way out.

Sebastien turned to look at the Dr; he wasn’t sure what to say to Urs. But she nodded her head and he proceeded to talk to Urs while the others went to the other side of the room to talk to the Dr.

“Ok Dr. what happen, when did he wake up and has he given any information about his wife?” Simon asked anxious to know what had brought him out of the state he had been in for so long.

“He was awake and spoke to the nurse this morning telling her he was hungry. That was the first time he has spoken to anyone here. Also he has not mentioned his wife or anyone for that matter.” Dr. Rothchild was in the dark about how he woke up, and why no mention of Raina. But she would not push him to the point it would send him back to the state he had been in till now.

As Sebastien watched Urs, he realized he had not even looked his way. He stood in front of Urs to get his attention away from the birds and watched as Urs looked up into his eyes and he could see tears rolling down the face of the man who was his brother.

“What is it Urs, why are you crying?” Sebastien asked as he knelt down again and pulled Urs into his arms and hugged him.

“I don’t know where I am Seb! I can’t find my way home!” Sebastien held him for a while as he cried till finally he fell asleep on his shoulder. David came over and helps get him on to the bed, then Sebastien joined them in the hall as to not disturb Urs.

“What now Dr, where does he go from here? “ Simon knew they all wanted him well, but this man he saw was a shell of the man he had known for almost 7 years.

“I want to send him home Mr. Cowell.” She knew this would not go over well with the others but she did have a plan, she just needed to get the shock of sending him home out of the way.

“Send him home! Are you crazy woman? He can’t go back there, and deal with that nightmare whatever it was alone! No that is not going to happen he can move in with one of us.” Simon was outraged, that she could even think of sending him back to that house. He was not going to let that happen.

“Simon Please, let her explain. I don’t think she plans on Urs going home alone to the house!” Carlos was calm most of the time, but this jumping to conclusions Simon had a habit of doing, was playing on his last nerve. He wanted to hear all of the information before they decided what was best for Urs. But taking him home with one of them, was a solution they would deal with later if needed.

“Your right Mr. Marin, he would have to have you all there with him and myself. If we are all there we can help him to relive it, and then help him deal with it. It will take stages of recovery most likely for it all to come out.” Dr. Rothchild was hoping they would agree, and get Urs out of the clinic and on the road to recovery.

“So we are all moving into the house till Urs is well again, and the mystery behind Raina and the baby’s disappearance is solved?” Simon had no problem with that, he even felt like the Dr. it was best to get him out of the clinic for him to start on the road to recovery.

“How soon can we do this thing, and get him home Dr?” Carlos asked her.

“I will spend some time with him today, and hopefully tomorrow we can send him home, and began to work on getting his life back.” Dr. Rothchild looked at each man as she told them.

Simon stood looking at Urs sleeping on the bed. Did he know what happen that night? Would he remember before the police decided to step in, to charge him with their disappearance? He hoped he would never have to tell the others about that piece of information.

Carlos, Sebastien and David all spent the morning with Urs, waiting for him to speak or just being with him. They had missed their brother, and hoped that what they were about to do would give him back his life.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Chapter 4
*Returning Home*
(Present Day)

Simon had arranged all the transportation, for the ladies to fly out to Urs’s home ahead of time. He wanted the guys and himself, with Dr. Rothchild to travel together. This was going to be difficult, there had still been no word about Raina or their unborn child.

How would Urs cope, once he stepped into ‘Melanconia’ again without Raina? They were prepared for the worst, and could only hope for the best. Dr. Rothchild told them that she would expect that their bedroom would hold the most memories, along with the nursery. These were rooms; she did not want him to be in without someone with him.

The ladies helped Myra get the house ready for Urs’s homecoming, and set him up in another bedroom. Tina had moved his clothes to the new room, while all his bathroom stuff had been move by Sonia. His old room had been locked along with the nursery, under Dr’s orders. Myra was happy to have the company, the house had been empty for too long, she was glad to have people to care for again. She worried about Urs, she knew this was a man lost, and she hoped he would recover fully, after he regained his memory, and solved the mystery of the missing Mrs. Buhler.

Over the months that Urs had been in the hospital, even Myra had stayed away from the house, except to keep food stocked in the pantry, just in case. When Myra came home this time she notice, lots of the food she thought she had stocked, had all but disappeared.

She had to go out shopping again, with all these people moving in for the time being. She thought maybe someone had broken in, and was living in the house, but there was no sign that anything was missing, or had been used but the missing food. Even the wrappers from the food were no place to be found. This was just another mystery they would have to solve.

Simon had called from the Limo, when they arrived at the private airport, he wanted them to know they were 20 minutes away. The ladies were excited to see their husbands and also Urs, they had spent very little time with him in the hospital, since most of the time they were working. Tina had been on assignment in India, and Sonia had been in the States researching some new historical buildings due for refurbishing.

The only one that spent some time with Urs was JJ, since she had been their photographer on the road. The guys spent every free moment they could with him, hoping and praying he would come out of this dark place, and now here he was on his way home.

The ladies wished it could be on better circumstances, but for now he was alive and responding somewhat, so they would be happy for the small miracle. They would do all they could to help figure out the mystery, to the disappearance of Raina.

As the Limo pulled up outside of the Mansion, Urs looked around at the huge home, he could remember being here before, but what did that mean? He would wait and look around in the house, and hope more would come to him. As they got out the ladies came running into the arms of their husbands, Myra stood at the top of the stairs, watching as Urs looked around the grounds. He saw her at the top of the stairs and froze, he wasn’t at first sure of who she was. Had he forgotten everyone, but the group of friends in the driveway?

Myra saw the strange look on his face, and walked down the stairs toward him as he stood there frozen to his spot.

“Hello Mr. Urs, it is good to see you again. I am Myra the housekeeper, I have been with you since you moved in here.” She touched his hand lightly and felt him relax.

“I am sorry for staring Myra, but I seem to have forgotten some things and I wasn’t sure of who you were. Thank you for taking care of the house, the guys told me you have been here taking care of things, while I have been away. I will have to sit down with you and work out your pay soon.” Urs said as he held on to her hand as they walked toward the stairs, followed by the others.

Dr. Rothchild watched in the background, how Urs reacted to each of the people he met at the house. This would give her and idea what it was that seen to be out of place. Once inside the house the introductions were handled by Simon.

“Dr. Rothchild I would like to introduce the wives of Il Divo, David is married to this beautiful lady Sonia, she is an expert in historical buildings and such history. This lady here is Tina Izambard and married to Sebastien, Tina travels around the world as a Gems expert. And this lady here is JJ Marin who is married to Carlos, she is the Photographer for Il Divo.” Simon let the Dr. greet the ladies then, introduced Myra to the guys and the Dr.

“It is very nice to meet you all, and I have to say I am glad to see Urs has such a close knit family with in the group. I hope we all work closely together, to help him recall his life before his accident. Thank you very much for welcoming me into this group and I hope we will have results soon.” Dr. Rothchild was duly impressed, that these people put their own lives on hold, to help one of their own.

With the love she could see in this group, she knew Urs would be well loved and cared for, no matter the outcome of the stay. Myra had settled Urs in his favorite chair, and came to escort the rest of the group to their rooms.

Urs stayed downstairs alone for now, he needed to adjust to being back in the house again. He looked at the pictures of him and a woman, he figured it had to be Raina, would he succeed in finding out the truth of what happen that night, and where his wife and unborn baby had disappeared to?
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 am

Chapter 5
*Concerns*
(Present Day)

While Simon was in his room, he called his people that were on standby to be ready to come out tomorrow, and start the search of the surrounding property. Simon wanted to make sure they found no bodies or graves, on the property that would link Urs to any foul play.

In each of the bedrooms the ladies were voicing their concerns:

“Seb I understand we are here to help Urs and find out the truth, but this place gives me the creeps. I don’t know how to explain, but it is such a cold impersonal place. How did they enjoy living in this place?” Tina expressed her concerns to her husband while they held each other close.

“I know my love, every time I have been here, I always left feeling a bit creeped out too. But we are here, and we have too much at stake to stop now.” Seb told her looking into the eyes, of the woman who had given him her love for all eternity.

“David, can you tell me, what it is we are expected to find in this cold and dark mansion?” Sonia asks as she is unpacking his clothes.

“We are hoping to find answers, to the question where and what has happen, to Urs and Raina in this house? Sweetheart the police are considering charging Urs with Murder on 2 counts, if we don’t find the answers. I am sorry, but we can’t let that happen. I have known Urs a long time; he would never have hurt her or that unborn child.” David pulled her into his arms and hoped she understood, he had to do this for all their sakes, not just Urs and Raina, but they were the most important reason for now.

“Carlos are we going to be able to find what your all hoping for here?” JJ asked as she sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her husband with worry written on her face.

“I really hope so JJ, it is very important that we do all we can to help solve, all the mysteries behind this. I don’t think the Dr. would have traveled here with us, and was willing to put her position on hold till she helps Urs.”

Dr. Rothchild was looking around the house, and trying to make out what rooms, seem to hold the stronger memories for Urs. She had seen pictures in the living room of the two, and wondered what Urs’s reaction to them were? Did he realize that was Raina?

She found herself in the living room at the doorway watching Urs; he had begun to look around the room at his pictures, and some he knew to be his family. The ones with Raina brought him unease at first, he knew who she was and that they were married, so why did he feel like he didn’t really know her at all.

He had emptiness in his stomach, something was there just on the verge of coming thru, but it was just out of reach, he thought long and hard, trying to reach her thru his mind and nothing.

Myra had gone to the kitchen and started dinner; she had done the place settings in the main dining room, since the house was full. After a couple of hours just touring around the house, they all sat down to dinner. Urs insisted that she join them, he felt she was the key to holding the house together, and wanted her to know he was very grateful, and a part of his family.

Dinner was all of Urs’s favorites which he enjoyed very much, it had been a long time since he had good home cooking, and Myra knew exactly what to make him. They all sat around talking as dessert was served, with Myra knowing of Urs’s weakness for sweets, it was no surprise when she brought out an ‘Engandiner Nusstorte’ for them all to enjoy.

Urs was finally settling into the house, dinner had been wonderful, and the house was bursting with voices and life. In another part of the house though, the person listening and watching couldn’t figure out just who all these people were, in her home?

After spending some time in the living room, each couple said their goodnights and headed off to their rooms, Urs finally decided to try and sleep, he didn’t want to take the pills anymore and Dr. Rothchild agreed to let him try without them.

He settled into his room, taking a shower and looking around, this didn’t seem very familiar to him. He found his clothing in the closet and drawers, but it all seemed off somehow. He listen for anyone up and heard nothing, so he climbed into the bed and shut off the light.

As the night wore on she could tell that they all had settled down, and felt it was safe to head upstairs, she wanted to know who was in her house and what they wanted there. She carried her daughter close to her chest, and hoped she would not cry and bring the others to their hiding place.

As she looked around the house, she notice that the room was warm, and the fire still was burning a bit. She was not sure how long these intruders were staying, but she felt a bit put out that they had not even ask her, if they could use her home. Melody slept soundly as they wandered thru the house, looking at the rooms, she found the nursery where Melody slept locked and then she checked her room, and found it too was locked. She couldn’t imagine who had done such a thing or why.

She decided to sleep in the spare room nearest to the nursery, not knowing there was someone staying in this room already. As she quietly open the door, she saw a person asleep in the bed. She walked quietly to the bed, and looked at the man lying there, his face in the moonlight was soft and peaceful, and why did she feel she knew this man?

She sat in the rocking chair across from the bed, and began to hum to the beautiful baby, she held tight in her arms. Urs began to stir, as he came out of his dream, and glanced to the rocking chair, he could see a figure, and he thought he was starting to lose his mind again. This couldn’t be happening again, ‘dear god’ don’t let me lose it now he prayed.’

He listen as she hummed a song that he knew, it had been from the last CD, that they had recorded before his accident. He knew the song well and wondered how she had known it too.

He laid back and closed his eyes as she hummed the song ‘Dove L’Amore’, as he listen he began to drift off to sleep. She finally left the room, and headed back to their place in the lower part of the house, but as she passed one of the rooms, Melody woke up crying.

She knew that someone would have heard the baby, so she hurried back to the secret panel in the wall of the basement, closing and locked the door. She took Melody to the bedroom, and placed her in her crib, and then as Melody drifted off to sleep she laid down on her bed and quietly thought of the man in the room, his face seem to haunt her. As she thought of him she drifted off to sleep.

In the upstairs part of the house, the crying of the baby had been heard; David and Seb were up trying to find where the sound had come from. After searching for a while, with no luck finding anything they headed back to their wives, and drifted off into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 am

Chapter 6
*Memories*
(Present Day)

The next morning found everyone gathering at the dining room table for breakfast, none of the guests had slept well, after hearing the baby crying in the hall. David and Seb were still at a loss, on how the sound just vanished into thin air.

“Urs how did you sleep last night?” Dr. Rothchild asked hoping that he had been able to sleep without the pills.

“Well after the woman left my room I slept pretty well.” Urs didn’t see all the faces looking at him, as he gathered his food onto his plate.

“What woman Urs?” David muttered softly.

“Oh the one carrying the baby, she came in to my room to rock the child.” Urs kept talking not realizing, all were stunned at what he had to say.

“Did you talk to her Urs?” Dr. Rothchild wanted to know if this was a real person, or had his mind began to falter again.

“No, she hummed to the child, so I left her be and drifted off to sleep.” Urs said as he raised his coffee to his mouth.

“What was she humming Urs?” Carlos asked looking at the others in the room.

“She was humming one of our songs from the last CD; I believe it was ‘Dove L Amore’ the baby seemed to enjoy it because it kept sleeping.” Urs told them just as he looked up, and saw their shocked faces.

“She knew our song Urs?” Seb asked quietly, still in shock over what he had just heard.

“Yes, have I said something wrong?” Urs looked at the Dr. worried that everyone was angry at him.

“No Urs nothing is wrong, do you remember did she speak to you? Anything else happen in that room?” Dr. Rothchild was interested in knowing what happen in his room.

When Urs did not speak, they looked at him and could see tears rolling down his face; no one knew what had just happen.

“No but I do remember something else from before, that was Raina’s favorite song, from the CD when we released it she would walk around singing or humming it. Do you think it was Raina in my room last night?” Urs was a bit afraid that he had made the whole thing up in his fragile mind, but after remembering that it was Raina’s favorite song, he felt that he was closer to her, then he had been since that horrible night.

“We just don’t know Urs.” David spoke up finally; he was slightly choked up, as he watch the girls all rise and go to Urs and hold him as he cried.

Simon watched the group, in his mind he hoped that soon they would have all the answers to the questions, even the police had not been able to answer.

“Can I ask something here please Myra?” Urs looked at her across the table with concern written on his face.

“Yes, Mr. Urs what can I do for you?” She wasn’t sure what was to come, but she cared about this man, and the one in front of her was a shell of the man she had come to know.

“The room I am in, was that our bedroom? It feels all wrong; I don’t feel Raina or myself in there.” Urs said as the others looked at Dr. Rothchild.

“No sir it is next door to your room and the nursery.” Myra looked at the Dr. wandering why it had been locked herself, but she didn’t think it was her place to ask.

“I need to go to my room after breakfast, Myra would you please get me the keys.” Urs said in a tone they had not heard in a long time.

Everyone looked at Dr. Rothchild, waiting for her reply. Urs saw this and looked at the Dr. wanting to know, why she would have problems with him going to his room?

“Urs I had the room locked along with the nursery, before we arrived, I didn’t want you over whelmed with the emotions, and upset going in there could cause. Are you sure you’re ready for this next step?” Dr. Rothchild watched his face and could see that he was determined to move forward; if not for himself he needed to do this for Raina.

“I am sure you know what is best but I have to do this, I need to start somewhere and I need to remember what happen, that brought all of us to this place. I have to know what happen to my family.” Urs had tears streaming down his face, but he was determined to know what had happen to him.

“Alright, you and I will go there after breakfast, and then we will see what happens. If it is too much please don’t feel like you have failed. It is still very early in your recovery.” Everyone was concerned about this step, but knowing their Swiss brother it was not surprising that he would want to move forward this fast.

They would all be there if he needed them. David, Carlos and Simon decided to have a look around at the grounds, while Simon’s team was outside. Sebastien had stood by Urs during the time he was at the clinic, and he felt he needed to be close by just in case.

Simon and the others took a walk around the house checking it out; they didn’t see the updated cams that followed them around the grounds. In the underground control room, she watched as they walked all over her property. Who are these people and where is the man in the bedroom last night. She had a need to see him again. Tonight she would approach him and, maybe he could tell her what all these people were doing here.

Could she trust him enough to bring him down here, and show him her space? Could she trust him to be around her daughter? She had named the baby Melody Grace when she gave birth, alone here in the lower part of the house a few months ago. It had been that long since she had spoken to another living soul, but her beautiful child. Would her father love her, as much as she did? She wondered if she would ever find Melody’s father again.

She had not seen her husband since that night, and had no idea what they had done to him. Was he still alive or did he die that night. Sometimes she wished she had died, and when she looked at her Melody she regretted even thinking that. He had left her with the most beautiful gift, of their lovely daughter.

Why couldn’t she remember his name or what he looked like, she saw the pictures around the house, and she just felt that it had to be him?
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Chapter 7
*Urs’s Discoveries*
(Present Day)

After the guys went for their walk and the ladies went their own way Urs, Dr. Rothchild and Sebastien all headed for Urs old room. This was not something they had planned to do so soon but Urs was insistant on seeing the nursery and the bedroom he had shared with Raina.

Urs took the key and unlocked the door, slowly he made his way into the room. It had been kept just the way it was the last time he had been there, Myra had told him. He slowly walked to the closet and opened the door to see Raina’s clothes still hanging there. He lifted out one of her dresses and placed it close to his face so he could breathe in her scent.

His mind wandered back to the last time at the hotel, before she left to come home. That was a memory he had not had before. Being in this room brought a flood of memories back at an alarming speed to his mind. He wasn’t sure if he could handle all of them pushing through at the same moment. He looked around at Sebastien as tears rolled down his cheeks.

“There are so many things jumbled up in my mind here. I don’t know what is real and what is fantasy?” Urs said to no one person.

“What is it Urs, what do you remember?” Seb asked worried his brother had already pushed too hard for the memories. He needed a break and wanted to get him out of that room.

“I remember the last time, we were together. It was at the hotel just before she left to come home. I didn’t want her to go and she understood. She told me she would be waiting on me and getting the house done while I went on with the tour.” Urs said looking at the nursery door.

“I think that is enough for now. Are you ready to go Urs?” Dr. Rothchild spoke this time, concerned that the memories were coming too fast for him to process them all.

“No not yet I have to go in there.” Urs said as he pointed to the nursery door. His legs hadn’t moved but he was determined he had to try.

“I think that is enough for one day Urs. You shouldn’t push it too soon.” Dr. Rothchild wasn’t sure how he would react seeing the nursery, something he had not seen before.

“I have to do this.” His tone left no room for any conversation. It had to be now.

“Alright but, easy Urs. Don’t try too hard to remember. You need to let the memories flow into your mind and stop trying to put them in order. We can do that later.” Dr. Rothchild and Seb went in behind him.

The room had been done in pastels as they had known they were having a girl. Raina had done a wonderful job fixing it up while he had been away. The Dr. watched Urs as Seb walked through the room looking at all the decorations. He noticed some had been used or touched at least. Some had left dust prints from where they had sat for a while.

If Myra had not been in here except to lock the door, then who had been using this room? Sebastien couldn’t help wonder if they knew all they needed to about Raina. But he couldn’t approach that subject with Urs. His state of mind could be explosive at this point and time.

He nodded at the Dr. to approach him and ask her to look at the room carefully and see what she thought of it. So as Urs looked around so did Dr. Rothchild. She too noticed the little hints that this room like Urs’s room had been in use until they had it locked.

So, Sebastien thought, that baby crying was real. Was it possible that someone was living in this house without Myra or Urs knowing? This was something he needed to discuss with Simon and the other guys.

Outside of the House:

Simon and David had been looking at the detail of the house. It was quite unique and they had not seen this type of artistry on a house before. As they were about to return inside David noticed a camera hidden in a deep rooted part of the exterior. He watched the cam and found it would move with his movements. Someone was watching them, but from where, Urs never mentioned having cams installed. Maybe Raina had them done while she was upgrading the house?

As they went inside David whispered to Carlos that something about this house was far from being normal. Carlos nodded his head yes in agreement. When they got back into the house David went in search of Myra. He wanted to find out what was so unusual about this place.

While looking for Myra, he ran into Sonia coming from their room. He told her about what they had seen while out touring the grounds. He was quite concerned about the strange cams they had seen. He wanted Sonia to help him go over the blueprints of the house, if they could be located.

No matter what they had been told about the house staying empty, the facts showed that was far from the truth. Was someone out to hurt Urs and Raina? Was Raina playing mind games with Urs? These questions needed answering before the police took a more active role in the search for Raina Buhler and the missing baby.

Myra met them in the dining room and David asked for the blueprints of the house, as Urs and Seb walk into the room.

“The blueprints would be on Mr. Urs’s desk where Mrs. Raina left them.” Myra said looking at Urs in case he didn’t remember where his office was.

“She kept them in the office files; I remember we had a hard time collecting all of them from over the past 100 years.” Urs told them as if he had never been out of the house. His whole look had changed and he seemed much more solid in his world than before.

Urs showed them to his office, which was a first step toward his recovery in his mind. They looked at his desk and found the blueprints where they had been left by Raina that morning before heading off to the airport to pick him up.

All the dust on the papers showed that this room had not been touched in all those long months. Sonia picked up the blueprints and taking them to the dining room laid them all across the table. As she looked at them she began to see that not one of the prints were the same, seems the house had changed many times over the years.

The newest set confused her even more, “Urs I thought you said there were 3 floors to this house?”

“There are only 3 floors, these 2 levels and the basement. Why?” Urs was looking at the prints trying to see what Sonia had found.

“This one here shows 4 floors, but it gives no information on where that 4th floor is. All I see are notes about a locksmith coming out to make new keys.” Sonia tried to figure the prints out. She wanted to know where the extra floor in the house was located, and when she looked around everyone in the room was doing the same trying to figure out this puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Chapter 8
*Missing Pieces*
(Present Day)

Urs had heard the rumors when he took over the house, he had been in the village where whispers became loud enough so he could hear. He never paid much attention to the old folk lore either, ‘something wicked this way comes’ when it came to the house.

He never felt in any danger from the town’s people, nor did he fear for Raina’s safety, it was all just the legacy from his past ancestors. But now the blueprints were staring at him; screaming to find Raina and his child. Was she is the house somewhere and couldn’t get back to them. No he didn’t believe that, he had seen for himself that someone had been using the house. He also saw her in his room with a child. It had to be her, but why didn’t she come to him, and say help me or even I love you Urs?

All these things ran through his mind at lightning speed, he knew what he had to do, that was to go to the basement and look around, but could he do it without the others? He didn’t want to frighten Raina, so he knew it would be best to go alone.

“I am going up and lie down for a while, Myra I am moving back to my old room; please make sure my stuff gets moved. I will let you all figure out this mystery.” Urs pretended to yawn loudly, then headed towards his room till they couldn’t see him and then went toward the basement.

Everyone was so focused on the plans; so no one saw him disappear from the hallway and off toward the basement. What would he find there he wondered? As he wandered around the basement looking in every corner, he kept coming back to a wall in the farthest corner that seem so out of place. Most people would not have noticed it, since they had not lived in the house or played there as a child.

But somewhere in the dark corner of his mind, he remembered that the wall had a hidden panel. He reached up to the bookshelf build next to the wall, and touched a book he seem to know and the panel moved, he slowly looked inside but it was dark and he couldn’t see much. There was a door at the end of the tunnel, he felt inclined to open it, and when he did there stood the woman from his room with a stunned look on her face.

She ran passed him and shut the door locking it with the key around her neck. She pulled a lever and the basement panel went back into place. He had found her, and she was not letting him leave. She couldn’t risk anyone else finding them in that place.

The secrets in that basement could bring death to all of them if anyone found them. She had watched over the past few months, as strangers came and went searching, but what did they want she was not sure.

“Who are you and how did you find this place?” She asked but she didn’t look at the man, whose face showed tears of joy. Here in this abandoned section of the house stood his wife Raina!

“Raina, it is me your husband Urs, don’t you remember me?” Urs took a couple steps forward, he wanted to grab her and hold her tight; but something told him she really wasn’t sure of who he was yet.

“Urs?” Raina slowly turned towards his voice, looking into his eyes she saw the man she had married long ago. Her face showed some anger, but most of all bewilderment on why did he leave her alone?

“Yes, Raina it is me. Have you been here all this time alone?” Urs couldn’t figure out why she had hidden herself away here in this place.

“You left me alone and I had no place else to hide and protect myself or my baby. Why did you leave me Urs?” Raina had tears in her eyes; but she was angry at him for abandoning them and she wasn’t going to let them fall.

“I didn’t leave you, I was taken away. Till a few days ago I had no idea who I was, or where I had been. Everyone thinks you’re dead, the police think I killed you.” Urs wasn’t sure what else he remembered, but he was sure she knew even less.

“So what happen too you Urs? Where have you been?” Raina walked to the sofa and sat down, as Urs joined her. Neither touched the other, they were like strangers.

“I woke in a clinic in London a few days ago, the guys had been staying near; to help me try and come out of the state of mind I had been in for so long. Seems I had not spoken at all till a couple of days ago, when I seem to just wake up.” That was what he needed to tell her. But what he wanted to do was take her in his arms and hold her and never let her go. Then he remembered she mention a baby.

“So do you remember how you got too London?”

“No I just remember waking up in the clinic, and the guys and Simon were there with me. There is a Dr. Rothchild here with us; she has been my Dr. while I was in the clinic.

“So how did you find your way back here?” Raina ask as she looked into his eyes, the same ones she had missed over the many months she thought he had left her.

“They wanted to help me remember what had happen to me, and how I ended up in the hospital. And what had happen to you and our unborn baby.”

“Oh so you don’t remember what happen either? I thought it was just me.” Raina had hoped he would know how they got separated all those months ago.

“Raina you mention the baby, is that our baby? I saw you rocking the baby that night in my room.” Urs wanted to meet his child.

“Yes she was born not long after we had hidden here, I delivered her myself. I named her Melody Grace Buhler, that was the name we decided on. Do you want to meet your daughter?”

“Yes please, all this other stuff can wait.” Urs said as he rose from the sofa and took her hand.

They walked into the nursery, Melody was playing in her crib; she looked up smiling when she heard them come in. Urs reached in and picked her up, smelling that sweet baby scent. Tears found their way to the surface, finally he had his wife and child back.

Urs walked over to the rocking chair and sat holding his beautiful little girl, she looked so much like Raina, and he was so proud of his wife; she had protected them both through all these lonely months. He still needed to figure out the rest of the puzzle but for now he just wanted to be with his family.

“We have to up and join the others, they will be looking for me soon.” He told Raina and could see fear run across her face.

“Why are they here Urs? I am sorry but I don’t remember them and I am afraid, but I am not so sure I understand why.” Raina tried to explain but her memory of that night was still a blank.

“They are here to help us figure out what happen to the both of us. Please Raina I need you beside me; and I want us to stay close together till all of this is solved. I can’t let you and Melody out of my sight now.” He hoped she would agree to join him in the main house with the others. There was still so much they couldn’t piece together yet.

Upstairs the others had gone looking at the different levels of the house, they found nothing that would give them a clue to the blueprints. Seb went to Urs’s room to check on him, only to find the room empty and it had not been used. He ran back to the others, telling them what he had not found in the room. They were all spilt up, as they went looking for him throughout the house. No one knew where he could be, but they knew he was not in the house or on the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Chapter 9
*Raina Returns*

“Do you remember me Raina, really remember me? I am your husband and I love you. I have missed you so much and I need to hold you please.” Urs walked to her and pulled her into his arms, it had been so long since he had held her; and he needed to show her how much he loved her, he wondered if she would let him love her.

“Yes Urs I know who you are, and I too have missed you, please just hold me, it has been so long since I have felt protected. I want to love you Urs.” She went to him with all the love in her heart; this was her husband that had been missing for all these long lonely months.

The thing between them was the missing months, neither still remembered that faithful night, that took them away from each other. But for now they needed each other, to remember the passion and love they always felt; even without a touch or a kiss, it was always there in their eyes.

Urs picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, he laid her down and joined her, as they kissed their clothes all but vanished and they became one again. It had felt like coming home, as they explored each other, finding all the places they had longed for, in the many months of being apart.

After they calm from their lovemaking, they lay in each other’s arms and talked about the things they remembered; as Raina told him of the night their child was born. He felt a loss at the fact he had not been there for the both of them. But he planned on being with her from now on; nothing would come between them again.

He talked to her about going upstairs and joining the others, she was afraid but with his support she would manage. Soon they showered together and loved each other again. After they dressed they went and got their daughter, to head upstairs.

Everyone upstairs was in the living room trying to figure out, just how Urs had gotten out of the house and away. Where could he have gone? About that time they looked up to see Urs and Raina standing in the doorway, with Urs holding his daughter Melody.

Dr. Rothchild watched as the group walked to Urs and hugged Raina, this had been a family reunion that most had not expected. Urs took Raina’s hand and led her to the sofa, as she sat down Urs handed his daughter to her mother.

Everyone in the room had questions, but it seem Raina was very unsure of who these people might be, in the back of her mind their faces were familiar; but she just couldn’t seem to make sense of the information running thru her mind.

“Urs where have you been, and how did you find Raina?” David asked first, he didn’t want to question Raina since he could feel she was unsure about his presence in the home.

“I went to the basement and found a secret panel and opened it, there was Raina and our daughter. I want to introduce you all to Melody Buhler my daughter.” Urs was so proud of Raina for protecting not only their child, but herself as well, and giving birth without any help.

“So do you remember anything about that night, you appeared in London?” Dr. Rothchild asked, not sure how much of his memory was intact now.

“Raina doesn’t remember that night; and I am still in the dark about the events of it also. I am concerned Dr. that Raina also has no memory of the guys, or their wives either.” Urs explained before any of them could ask.

“That is not uncommon with all she has been thru Urs, it may just take time for her to adjust; and then let the memories return slowly. After that night and then giving birth; then having to stay in hiding all these months, she might just need some time to relax.” Dr. Rothchild could see how upset Raina was to be facing all these strangers, herself included.

“Ok Dr. but will you please check her and the baby out, just to make sure they are both alright?” Urs was concerned about them both, and hope the Dr. would find they were both going to be fine.

“Sure Urs, can I take them to your room?” Dr. Rothchild wanted to take Raina and the baby someplace she was familiar with.

After Urs returned from taking Raina and Melody up to their room and leaving the Dr. with them, he joined the guys back in the living room. He knew they had more questions, but he wasn’t sure if he had the answers yet.

“Alright now that Raina is here and safe, that takes care of the police involvement. But we are still in the dark about what happen to you both. Did Raina tell you anything Urs about why she stayed in hiding?” Simon asked since he knew that the police had wanted to question Urs, and most of the others had no idea of that part of the story.

“No she seems more in the dark about things then I am, she did mention to me that many times strangers were seen on the cam, trying to break into the house. That is why she stayed hidden in the lower secret part.” Urs told them some of what they had talked about earlier.

“So we still don’t know what happen to you; the night you return home from the tour?” Carlos spoke up not wanting to make things more difficult, but hoping Raina would have had more information.

“No we don’t, and I am hoping with the girls help we can go thru the secret level, maybe find some answers there. But not now, I would like to spend the rest of the evening with Raina and my daughter, I hope you understand?” Urs really wanted some time alone with his small family, it had been a long time coming for this family to be together.

“No problem we can talk tomorrow, you go enjoy the time with your family, I will ask Myra to bring you all something up to your room for dinner. And if you need anything you know we are here.” Sebastien hugged his wife as she walked in the door, as they all watched Urs walked up the stairs.

“How are Raina and the baby doing?” Sebastien looked at Tina and smiled.

“They are both physically fine, the baby is healthy and Raina did a great job of taking care of herself after giving birth.” Tina explained as they took a seat next to each other on the sofa.

“Simon what do we do now? Here we have 2 people who can’t remember events that have kept them lost in their minds for months. How do we help them?” David rose to look at his wife as he asked the question they all wanted answers to.

“I would say David that is something we will have to ask Dr. Rothchild, this is way out of my league.”
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 am

Chapter 10

Urs lay awake that night wondering as he watched Raina sleep, what could have happen to them? He tried so hard to remember, but it seemed to just be out of his reach. He knew it had to been something huge, why else could she not remember that night either.

He went over in his mind all the events of the day, including their love making, nothing had changed there. She still just had to look at him and he was toast. They had loved each other like it had been the first time. Sweet, caring, softly and with enough passion to drive the breath from his body. None of the other women in his life ever had such passion.

Raina was a wonderful mother, he had spent the evening with her and Melody, watching as she gave her a bath and nursed her and then rocked her to sleep. She was meant for motherhood he thought, all that love she had shown for their daughter and him, sometimes it could overwhelming.
Urs had spent time watching his child as she slept, it felt so good to have this part of his life back, but the thought that something horrible could have happen; made him very unsettled. He had to remember, not only for his sake but for his family. How could they move forward, when the past was so much a mystery?

Softly snuggled into Raina, Urs drifted off to sleep, a part of him thought as he was drifting, would she still be there in the morning?

As morning arrived Urs found the place next to him empty, as he looked around he could hear Raina in the nursery talking to their daughter. He rose and went to the bathroom and took care of his needs then headed into the nursery to join his wife and child.

He watched from the doorway as Raina was putting their daughter back into her crib. She had rocked her to sleep after changing and feeding her. She looked up at Urs and her breath lodged in her throat. She couldn’t believe after all this time they had been reunited and now they would be able to move forward with their plans and family.

Downstairs everyone was gathered in the dining hall and having a wonderful breakfast that Myra had made for them.

“So what are we going to do today?” Ask David as he sipped his coffee, trying to wake up.

“I think we need to see this secret part of the house, and try to piece together what might have happen that night to Urs and Raina.” Carlos spoke before Simon could say anything.

“I agree with Carlos, it is important we find out the reason; Urs and Raina have blocked out that night from their memory. It maybe that the danger of that night could still be out there. Since we have no idea what it was, we will have to check out everything.” Sebastien looked at everyone hoping they would agree.

“I will talk to Urs and Raina and see if either or both are willing to go down with us.” Simon looked at everyone, letting them know he was in this as deep as the rest.

Urs and Raina walked in hand in hand, as they finished off their breakfast. Myra brought fresh coffee, and some fresh food for the couple. As they made themselves comfortable at the table; they could feel that questions needed answering.

“Ok what have you all been talking about?” Urs looked around the table and waited to see who spoke up.

“We think it is time for us to see the secret part of the house, and maybe find the reason for your and Raina’s loss of memories. At least it would be a start.” Simon told him as he sipped at his coffee.

“Alright I will go with you, but Raina is staying put up here with Melody. She has been thru enough, and I want her to stay up here with Myra and Dr. Rothchild.” Urs looked at his wife and she nodded that she would not go back down to the hidden rooms again.

She felt safe with Myra, so she would stay upstairs and be close if Urs needed her. The girls wanted to go down, and Dr. Rothchild agreed to stay with Raina; in case she remembered anything that could help them in this quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melanconia (Wicked Game)    Melanconia  (Wicked Game)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Melanconia (Wicked Game)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: IL DIVO FAN FICS :: Contessa-
Jump to: