Share | 

Il Divo in Paraguay Posted Today By: Carlos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Il Divo in Paraguay Posted Today By: Carlos    Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:35 am

l Divo will perform for free entry in paraguay

As part of the end of year and the 200independence anniversary commemoration of Paraguay, the national commission of the bicentenary and the binational itapu, organize a concert with opera group “Il Divo” who will perform in the country on the upcoming 20th of December, @ 21 pm in the defensores del chaco stadium.

Besides this, the programme will have the perform of Paraguayan artists as: the opera quartet; with Urs Bühler, Carlos Marín, Sébastien Izambard y David Miller, the university of north´s sinfonic orchestra will perform, which is directed by the maestro Diego Sánchez Haase.

For this occasion, accord with the produce crew, they are creating a special performance with classical themes and several surprises for the Paraguayan public.

This event will be for free. The interested must exchange their entrance tickets in the cultural center” republica del cabildo” (Avenida de la República y Alberdi, Asunción city) from monday to Friday from 8-15 hrs. for food which will be donated to kids all along the country

CARLOS
IL DIVO

Il Divo in Paraguay Posted Today By: Carlos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1