Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

A Special Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

A Special Day Empty
PostSubject: A Special Day   A Special Day EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:10 pm

David stirred in the bed and slowly stretched himself out as he tried to figure out where he was waking up today. Being part of IL Divo made sure that he woke up in a different hotel room in a different city almost every couple of days. He looked round at the things in the room which actually looked vaguely familiar. He heard a noise then and looked up as Sarah walked in carrying a tray. He smiled as he realised why the room looked familiar, he was at home for a few days on one of their few breaks and Sarah was his girlfriend. They had been together for over 3 years now, before he had joined the group and he never got much spare time to see her these days. He sat up as she laid the tray down beside him and got back in beside him. She leaned over and kissed him then said "Happy Birthday darling, it is so good to have you at home for it." He smiled as he said "I know, its not been the same celebrating it without you when i'm away with the guys." She leaned over and opening a drawer that was beside the bed pulled out a present and handed it to him. He looked at it and tried to figure out what she could be giving him that was long and narrow. He slowly started to unwrap it and smiled widely when he found a pair of Zildjian 5A drumsticks. "I thought you should have a really good pair for when you have learned well enough to own your own Drum kit babe." she said then added "There are more presents around the house, you'll get some more throughout the day. I've got the whole day planned out for us and i hope you like it." David grinned and said "As long as you are there, I will be very happy." then he looked down at what was on the tray and saw an envelope. He picked it up and moved the tray onto the floor and opened the envelope. Sarah watched his face to see his reaction when he realised what it was then laughed. David turned to her in shock and said "How did you manage this? They don't normally let people near things like this." She was still laughing at his expression and said "I pulled a few strings and asked for a few favours and they are expecting us later on this afternoon." He shook his head and said "Have i ever told you that you are the best girlfriend a guy could have?" Sarah grinned and said "Not recently, but its good to know" They both laughed and then spent the next couple of hours lying together in each others arms.

They got up later and had something to eat then they got dressed and just before they left Sarah gave him another present. He looked at her strangely and said "I'm almost scared to open this in case of what i find!" She smiled and said "Don't worry baby, you'll love it." He opened it slowly and lifted the lid of the small box to find a set of keys. He looked at her confused and she said “Go and look outside” and smiled. He opened the door and she heard him say “Oh my god” she walked out and stood beside him and said “I didn’t buy it, I couldn’t quite afford it, but its yours for today, it has to go back tomorrow.” He walked out slowly towards it then turned round and said “I’ve always wanted to drive one of these.” She grinned and said “I know.” then laughed. He turned back to the Crystal Blue Metallic Saab 9-7X SUV and opening the door got inside and spent ages examining it then he said “Come on, I have to take this for a drive.” She shut the door behind her and locked it then got in and they spent the next few hours just driving through quiet roads around them. They stopped at a small quaint café to have lunch before heading back to the house. By the time they got back it was nearly time for them to leave for the main surprise of the day. She gave David directions to where they had to be and he drove them there. They arrived at the airfield and got taken through into the headquarters and David was told of what he could expect throughout the afternoon. Then they got taken into the control room where everything is controlled and he had everything that happened in there explained to him as well. After that they were taken out to see the aircraft itself. David stared at in awe and turning to Sarah said “I can’t believe that I’m going to be going up in this, its just like the planes from Star Wars.” She nodded and said “You always say when you’re watching that, that you would do anything to be able to fly in one of them and now you are.” He gave her a kiss and said “You really are the best girlfriend in the world and I’m so happy that I get to experience this with you.” She shook her head and said “I’m not coming up with you, its your thing and they can only fit you and the pilot in anyway.” she grinned. “I’ll be waiting down here for you, just enjoy it and take lots of pictures.” He looked at her and said “Pictures?” A guy had arrived beside them and said “Yes, you can take pictures up there. I’m Ray, I’ll be your pilot. Now just a few things before we go up, you will be strapped into the front of the ****pit and I will be behind you. You will be able to talk to me through a microphone and hear me through an earpiece. We will set off slowly and quickly gather speed. We will be climbing to 82,000 feet which is above 99% of the atmosphere, the sky will be black, the earth curving below us, the atmosphere a thin blue line. Basically we will be in space and that’s all that will be around us. You can take photo’s or even video’s if you want to keep as a record of your trip.” David was stunned but didn’t have time to say much as Ray said “Okay, lets get strapped in.” Sarah gave him a hug and a kiss and said “Just enjoy it baby, I’ll see you when you come back down to earth.” then grinned as Ray chuckled. He walked off with Ray and after they were satisfied everything was okay the door was shut over the top of them and they were off.

Sarah went and had a coffee in the little tearoom the men who worked there used while she waited for David to come back. It was only a 30 minute flight so she didn’t have long to wait. She went back and watched as the aircraft landed and he got out of it then ran over to her and picked her up and spun her around. He put her down again and said “OMG, that was awesome, I cannot believe I just did that.” She laughed at his expression, if the grin got any bigger the sides of his mouth would be reaching his eyes. He turned and thanked Ray who had come up beside them and shook his hand. It was getting late now so he and Sarah got back into the car and headed back home. Once inside Sarah made him sit down with a drink and she started to make his favourite dinner. They sat down to eat it and had a bottle of wine to drink then afterwards Sarah said “I have one more present for you, but after all the other ones it may seem a bit out of place!” He looked at the small parcel she had handed to him and taking it he started to open it slowly. He grinned when the paper was off and saw it was the Superman Returns dvd. He leaned over and kissed her saying “I love it hun, I love everything you have done today and it has been made even more special because I was able to share it with you.” She kissed him back and said “You’re welcome babe, I just wanted you to have a wonderful birthday. Now, lets leave these dishes here, go and watch this dvd and then have an early night.” Her eyes twinkled as she stood up and held out her hand. He took it and they walked through to the lounge and cuddled into each other on the couch to watch the film and then they made their way into the bedroom where they ended his birthday the same way they started it, in bed.

Divafan7920 likes this post

Back to top Go down

A Special Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: IL DIVO FAN FICS :: Auds-
Jump to: