Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Empty
PostSubject: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Hello All,

This is a new story and a work in progress and so I hope you will bear with me as we go along. This by most concepts will be a Pink and Fluffy story. It is a story of friendships, love, and respect.
I have no idea how long the story will go on and if it means another story after. So we will take this journey together along with our Characters..

I hope you enjoy the first Story of Memories: *Little Switzerland* (And this town does Exist).

Laura I love you

Memories

*Little Switzerland*

Little Switzerland, Gem of the Blue Ridge

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story LittleSwitzerlandNC

Have you ever wished you could just run away? That you could go to a place and do all those fun things you never have time to do? That you could restore your soul? You can do all this and more in beautiful Little Switzerland, North Carolina—located high in the Blue Ridge off the beaten track but close enough to come up the mountain for a day or a lifetime. Slip back in time and find your cares and worries melting away. The Blue Ridge Mountains are our backyard; they offer up ever changing views you will never forget.

The pace of life in Little Switzerland is laid back; no one is in a hurry—takes a moment and breathes the cool, clean mountain air while enjoying the panoramic views. Our historic accommodation choices range from large hotels like the Switzerland Inn and the Big Lynn Lodge each offering rooms or cottages to cozier venues with fewer rooms. Some of the lodgings offer pet friendly facilities so do not leave your four-footed companions at home! If you want to rent a home for several days or longer rentals are available.

Dining facilities are available wherever you stay; in addition, the Switzerland Cafe is available for luncheon every day of the week and open for dinner and live entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings. The Switzerland General Store offers everything you need for a picnic on the parkway—delicious cheeses, homemade bread, smoked-on-site barbeque and beverages of your choice including a large selection of wines and beers. The Switzerland Inn has a full service restaurant and bar on Friday nights they offer a sumptuous buffet.

You can enjoy a variety of activities while here—our local sights include beautiful Grassy Creek Falls which is close to Little Switzerland, You can also go hiking, bird watching, gem mining, and of course, the ultimate activity—shopping! There is great used bookstore featuring a local crafts gallery upstairs next door to the Switzerland General Store; the Store itself offers a big selection of tees, jackets, sweats and other reminders of your trip! Adjacent to the Switzerland Inn are several shops with artisan jewelry and pottery, books, and gifts. Our shops are not to be missed.

Our world is waiting for you; through our ever changing seasons the things that never change are the beauty of our mountains and the friendliness of our people. We hope to see you soon...

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Switzerland2

Chapter 1

Urs had been looking for a relaxing place to do his 2 months off, and found the listings for the Town of Little Switzerland in the North Carolina, Blue Ridge Mountains. He saw where they had the Motorcycle lodge, and he could rent him a bike and just feel free to come and go. He had been busy with all the touring, and broken up with a longtime girlfriend. Sometimes he thought it was best to not have relationships when they toured.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Picture1

This had been his worse break up; they had fought all the time about the lack of time together. She couldn’t travel with him, and never trusted him when he was away. He had never cheated on a partner before, and that bothered him that she didn’t trust him.

So she moved out of the London home they had shared for over 1 year, so he felt the lack of going home was due to the memories and the emptiness. He just needed the fresh mountain air and freedom to be himself, to restore his soul.

So he picked up the phone and made reservations in the Asheville Area to rent a bike, and then begin to pack. He hadn’t made reservations for a place to stay; he wanted to take a chance of finding the perfect spot when he arrived.
Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Switzerland1

*Swiss Cottage*

Her name was Michele Hardgrove, at the age of 51 she was still a young woman, but with her health problems she never felt confident in her ability to have a man in her life. She had left Colorado Mountains, for North Carolina back in the 80’s after her divorce. She loved her mountains it fed her soul to walk out and look out into the beauty, and feel free.

She was able to hear the birds singing, and feel the mountain breeze on her still smooth skin. Her problems lie with her legs and her blood pressure always making her tired. She had traveled over the years, but always when she got to where she was going, she was ready to run home to her mountain.

She had started the B & B a few years back, just for the company, but as the years went on the place had built up a reputation of being the peaceful little cottage. It was now fall and the mountain resorts were slowing down, she had no guest’s reservations for the next several weeks. She was glad she had been tired more lately, and needed to rest often now. So she was planning on just resting and enjoying her gardens, and spending time with her cat Timble, he was her constant companion when no guests were around to get his attention.

She had always been an independent woman, there had not been any men in her life since the divorce, and she felt like she had given her all to him, and with no children in her life she was content to live on her own. She felt no loss without a man. She thought maybe she was destined to be alone and childless, so she made her mark in the world in her own way.

She had guessed that women now days needed a man but she was old school, and it was not the most important thing a woman her age needed, but she had to be honest and tell herself, she would love to have a man to cuddle up to and feel another person content in her arms.

Honestly she wanted a man in her bed, someone to make her still feel loved and wanted. But she knew her body was not that of a younger woman, and without wrinkles and sags as well, her top may sag a bit, but she wasn’t an old dried up maid and hoped she might even attract a man that was worth her time and love.

Today she had freshened up the main 6 bedroom suites, even though she had no reservations, she did try to always be ready in case of a drop in guest. All 5 of her guest rooms had their own bathrooms, and anything they could wish for. Beautiful views off the balcony in each room. Her suite was on the main floor and then there was also a hall bathroom for the guests.

Her living room dining room and kitchen was a full concept layout, where everything flowed into each other. She had a den at the other side of the kitchen for private time, and the music room was at the far end of the house. She had bought the place in the 80’s and had it redone from the bottom to the top, so it would not need renovations in the future. It was kept clean by Michele and her 2 part time maids, when the need arose and when they had guests they had a cook in house during the afternoon and early evening.

Michele always did the southern breakfast for all the guests. It was a feast for not only the eyes but the stomach and the soul. This was god’s country and she loved being a part of it. During her time in Colorado she had been a gourmet chef, and spent many years learning around the world, but now she was comfortable feeding the guests that walked into her life for a while.

There were days the loneliness got to be so bad, that a good cry helped to refresh her soul enough to stop feeling sorry for herself. She was destined to be forever just Michele, and she should be happy with that, but in her heart she longed for a man that would give her some love and kindness.

Urs had left Switzerland for the States the next day; he flew into Asheville where he was to meet a man from the bike shop. They would finalize the paper work, and when he left the States, he would return the bike back to them there.

They had program the bike with instructions to get up the mountain to Little Switzerland, since he had told them his destiny. It was only an hour trip thru the Blue Ridge Parkway, but the trip was breathtaking.

As he arrived in the town, he could see why they had named it after his home country, it really did look like the Swiss Alps. He was thrilled at the surroundings, he knew he would enjoy his stay here.

He stopped at the general store and asks for a suggestion away from the town for a room. They gave him directions to the Swiss Cottages. He drove off quite content and at ease already, he rode up the road till he came across the sign for the B & B then drove down the lane to the house.

Parking the bike he took off his helmet and gloves and placed them on the seat, then slowly walked up the walkway to the front door. He rang the bell and waited as he heard someone approaching. Soon the door opens to a lovely lady that seems to have a permanent smile on her face.

Last edited by Starstruck on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Chapter 2

"Come in with you self, we don’t stand on formalities here.” Michele open the door wide enough for the young man to enter, then closed it back in case Timble was around.

“So what can I do for ya? My name is Michele and I own this place, and if it is rooms you are looking for I have a few open.” Michele was checking out her handsome visitor, and found him quite pleasing to the eye.

“Hello, my name is Urs Toni Buhler, and yes I am looking for a room for a few weeks. I really want something quiet and peaceful away from the city life. The lady at the store in town told me this was the place to go.” Urs was looking around at the beautiful cottage, it reminded him of his family home, comfortable and peaceful but open and welcoming to strangers alike.

“Ahh so Suze gave ya the directions will have ta thank her, next time I am in town. Oh please come in and look around, like I said my name is Michele, and what would you like me to call you? Mr. Buhler?”

“You may call me Urs or Toni both are my name.” Urs smiled at her, when she tried to say Urs several times, and couldn’t do it. So she decided Toni would be much better. So Toni he became during all his time there.

“Now let’s get ya upstairs, and pick out which room you would like. Follow me Toni, do you have any luggage?”

“Ja, I left it at the bike, so after we finish here maybe there is someplace I may park the bike under cover?” Urs hoped he didn’t have to leave it outside at night.

“Sure you can park it in the garage, it will be locked at night, we have no real problems here, but it is always better to be safe.” Michele smiled at him as they went to the top of the stairs and turned left.

“This is the best room in the house, it looks out over the gardens, and the mountains in the morning light are amazing.”

“This is perfect and it has its own bathroom, wonderful what about a place to eat?”

“We serve 3 meals a day if we have guests, do you have something special you need for food? I do a country breakfast every morning, and then whatever you request for lunch.” Michele waited for him to say what he preferred for food wise.

“Nein I love food, but I shouldn’t eat too much won’t be able to get in my suits when I go back to work.” Urs sorted of giggled at that comment.

“So you are a business man Toni?”

“Nein, I am a singer with a group and we dress in Armani Suits for our concerts.” Urs didn’t think she knew who he was till she asked about his work, and then he was sure she had no idea who he was.

“Oh so would I have heard of you and your group?” Michele had been out of the flow for a while, so she hadn’t heard of Il Divo.

“I don’t honestly know Michele, the group is called Il Divo, and it was started by Simon Cowell. Have you heard of that?” Urs didn’t think she had, but everyone had heard of Simon.

“I have heard of Mr. Cowell, but not your group. I am sorry Toni, but I would love to hear some of your music, can I buy some?”

“Well you have me and yes you can get our CD’s at the stores. So if you want we can go into town sometime soon and see if they have some of them here.” Urs hadn’t brought much with him so he would have to shop anyway.

“I might take you up on that Toni. In the mean time I will let you get settled in here, and if you need anything I will be in the kitchen. Enjoy your stay here.” Michele headed downstairs and Toni headed out to the bike, to put it away in the garage, and picked up his case and brought it to his room. He unpacked then headed downstairs for a drink, and maybe see if he could con a snack out of Michele.

“Are you unpacked Toni?” Michele asked as she watched him walk into the kitchen. He had the swagger of a sleek panther, quiet and purposeful.

“Ja, thank you Michele, the room is perfect by the way. Do you have any kind of snack, I didn’t stop for food on the way up here.”

“I have some homemade cookies and fudge here, and some Ice Tea if you like?” Michele pulled out a tray with homemade assorted cookies and a tub of fudge, and set it on the bar as she went to pour some tea for him.

She took the tea over to the bar, and joined him on the other bar stool. She didn’t feel uncomfortable with him being the only other person in the house. As they were talking Timble strolled in, and looked up at the stranger in the house. He rubbed up against Urs’ leg and meow up at him.

Urs looked down and saw the tuxedo cat, he reached down and picked him up, looking at Michele and asked his name.

“His name is Timble and he is still a kitten, not quite a year old. He is my watch cat I guess you call him. But really he is my companion.”

“So you live here alone, don’t you have a husband or children here with you?” Urs looked around at a glance and saw no pictures of family anywhere. The only pictures he notices were of Timble and Michele.

“No I was divorced back in 80’s and moved here from Colorado and never remarried, we didn’t have children, I started the B & B when I moved here and felt at home.”

“Are you married or involved Toni? Sorry for being so blunt, but if I have to tell you can too.”Michele giggled at the look on his face.

“Nein I am single, I was in a relationship till recently, she couldn’t handle the time I was on the road, and she never had the need to come with me. She never trusted me not to cheat on her. So I am free and single, and if and when I find the right woman, then I will settle down. But for now I am happy to just enjoy my life, and work till that day comes.”

Urs didn’t look up while he was talking, but he smiled when he said he was single. He had no reason to hide anything from Michele, she seemed honest to him, and so he was open with her.

“Why do you live here alone Michele?”

“Well like I said I feel no reason to go anywhere, traveling wears me down, and so I stay here and do the best I can. I have not been doing all that well, seems I have problems with my legs going out, and my Blood pressure has its days of being out of control. I get by and my home is where I am happiest.”

“So you have been ill Michele?”

“Not really ill, just getting old Toni, sorry but it happens to the best of us.” She laughed at his face when she mentions getting old.

“I am not old Michele, and you don’t look that old either. Do I dare ask how old?”

“I am 51 and you?”

“I am 41 a few weeks back. So see we are not old, maybe just seasoned as David would say.” Toni watched her laughing at his joke. She had a beautiful laugh and smile, she was refreshing, and he was thrilled he had stopped here for the weeks ahead.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Chapter 3

Urs and Michele went their separate ways for a while, but joined up later in the evening for a small dinner. She had made homemade Spaghetti and Meat sauce with French bread. She had wine in case he wanted something stronger, but both settled for ice tea.

Urs enjoyed the meal very much since it was all homemade, and he was tired of restaurant food. He knew he would have to find a gym in town if he was to stay in shape, after he saw the type of foods she made. He couldn’t go back a fat Lyrical Tenor.

Later they washed dishes together, which she complained her guests didn’t do dishes, but he refused to let her do them alone. Later they settled in the den and watched TV for a while before Michele started to drift off.

Urs noticed she laid back in a recliner, and had her legs up on a pillow. He didn’t see any swelling but he wondered what type of problem she had with her legs? After the news went off he walked over and kneeled down and woke Michele, and helped her up and walked her to her room. They said goodnight, and he headed off upstairs to his lonely room.

As Michele got ready for bed, she thought about her guest upstairs, he was very nice looking young man, and in that thought was the problem he was younger then she was.

It wasn’t much but enough that in today’s society they would be looked down on, and she couldn’t go thru that. She would never come on to him anyway, so why was she even thinking about him?

Urs was thinking of Michele too and wondering what could have happen to her, which she would settle for a lonely life on a mountain? She was still a very beautiful lady, and deserved romance and love. Well maybe he would think of something to bring some of that into her life. It was something he would work on during his stay here.

Michele got dressed for bed and slid under her sheets, and turned off the light after Timble made himself comfortable at her side.

Urs undressed and took a shower then dried off, and climbed into the big bed and turned out the light. He thought once again of Michele as he drifted off to sleep.

The alarm went off at 7 am as it usually did and Michele slowly rose from her bed, mornings were always difficult since she had been lying down for so long her legs just didn’t want to play ball, and this morning was no different. She went in and had her shower and dressed in her outfit for the day, it was cool so a jogging suit would do.

When she was dressed she headed to the kitchen first to start the coffee and then take her meds. Then she pulled out the making for her breakfast. She had sausage, eggs, biscuits, and would make some grits and gravy. She had been taught that breakfast was the most important meal of the day and she never skimped on it.

Urs was still upstairs in his room; he had woken to the smells coming from the kitchen. He laid there thinking how wonderful it felt to just relax and sleep in. Soon the coffee smell called to him so he rose and dressed in jeans and t shirt. Then he finished off in the bathroom and headed down for some morning chat while breakfast was being served.

“Good morning Toni, I hope you slept well. Would you like coffee or juice this morning?” Michele asked as she was making the biscuits and getting them ready for the oven.

“Juice and then some coffee please. I slept quite well thank you that bed is so comfortable, not like the hotel ones we have on tour.” Toni sat down at the table as she brought him a glass of Orange juice and a cup of coffee, there on the table was creamer and sugar and assorted jams and honey to go on the biscuits once they came out of the oven.

“Well do you have plans for the day? If you plan on going off let me know if you would like a lunch to go along.”

“No not today, I think I will just hang out since I am still trying to catch up and maybe even take a nap later.” Toni took a sip of the coffee and gave a contented sigh, fresh brewed coffee never tasted so well.

He watched her working in the kitchen with a precision of a chef and he wondered still again why she had no one in her life. Didn’t she think herself worthy of love? Soon he had a plate placed in front of him with assorted Sausages and Eggs cooked to perfection and then he saw the bowl of grits.

“Michele what is in this bowl?” Toni glanced at the contents and couldn’t figure out exactly what was in it.

“Ahhh so you never experienced Grits before huh?” Michele smiled at his uneasy feeling about the grits.

“No I have to say I never have heard of them before, what are they?” Toni made a face when he looked at the contents in the bowl.

“Well they are a ground corn and we serve them up with butter and some even put sugar in them and add milk. It really depends on the individuals tastes. Try them you will love them, they are great with the eggs.” Soon she brought over a tray of hot homemade biscuits and a bowl of milk gravy.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Grits

“Ok I will give them a try.” Toni wasn’t so sure about ground corn, but he didn’t want to insult Michele and her cooking so he added some butter and took a spoon full. He found he wanted a bit of sugar and after that was added he enjoyed his very first taste of the grits with his meal.

The gravy and biscuits went over with a lot of praise, he didn’t usually eat this big of a breakfast and he would need to work off some of this wonderful food, if this was the normal breakfast.

“I meant to ask if there is a gym any place nearby all this food will make a very fat tenor I am afraid.” He asks as she sat down with her plate full of delicious breakfast and a cup of hot coffee.

“There is a gym in the basement here for the guests and one in town for the visitors of the hotels. So you can have your pick of which you want to use.” Michele told him as she took a bite of her eggs and grits.

Toni watched how she poured her grits over her eggs and sausage and then dipped her biscuits in to the gravy before taking a bite and sighing with pleasure.

“So tomorrow we have fried potatoes with onions and sweet green peppers cooked in, along with our eggs and bacon, also toast.” Michele laughed the wide deer in the headlight look Toni had when she gave him the menu for tomorrow.

“I am never going to be able to ride the bike back if you feed me like this all the time I am here Michele.”

“Aww Toni, you do need a little fat on them bones, but only breakfast will be the heavy one. We shall go easy on lunch and dinner, I promise.”

They finished eating in silence savoring the wonderful bounty of food. Then when they were both full, Michele gathered up the dishes and headed for the dishwasher. After getting the kitchen in order she headed for the living room to make sure nothing was out of place.

Toni had headed upstairs to finish dressing and to take a walk around the grounds of the cottage, it was a beautiful sunny day out and he didn’t want to waste it. He found a grassy place in the yard near a tree and leaned back thinking of the tour and all that was to come and groaned.

They were due back in the studio in 2 months to work on the new CD and then off on promos when that was all done. The time he had here would have to last him for a while and so he planned on enjoying every minute.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Chapter 4

Toni woke to find he had drifted off under the tree and had slept about an hour; he rose and stretched, then headed back down to the house. As he walked in the back door, he could hear Michele speaking to someone and he didn’t want to intrude, but to get to his room he had to go right past her.

As he walked into the living room he looked to see a much younger woman sitting across from Michele, and he wondered if this was another guest?

“Ahh Toni your back, I hope you had a nice time?”

“I fell asleep under the big tree in the back, and so I did get my nap. I am sorry to intrude on your conversation Michele.”

“No problem we are done here Toni, please go freshen up and join me its lunch time anyway.”

Toni ran up the stairs and to his room, but he could still hear the voices downstairs, and Michele seems quite angry at the woman in the living room.

He brushed his teeth took care of some urgent needs, and then headed back down stairs to the kitchen. He found Michele alone and placing some sandwiches of Roast Beef and Emmental cheese and sliced onions, with grain mustard on the table with chips. A side of homemade pickles and slaw was also placed on the table, and they were set, the ice tea was already at the table poured.

He entered and sat at the table with her and looked at the wonderful food, some of it his favorite. They took a share of the sandwiches and loaded up their plates with all the other assortment of goodies, and Toni took a bite of his sandwich and declared it perfect. Michele was pleased.

“So who was the lady in the living room, if you don’t mind me asking Michele?”

“Oh you mean Jemma, well that there is a lady from Asheville, and she works for a realty office and is trying to talk some of us into selling off our property, so they can build resorts here instead.”

“But you’re not going to sell right? I would hate to see you ever sell this place, it is pure heaven here and should stand the test of time.” He then took another bite of his sandwich and sighed.

“No I won’t sell and neither will the others in town, I paid cash for this property years ago, and paid all renovations in cash too. So I own everything out right and owe no one, all the money that comes from this place goes to the bank and sits there.”

“So you’re rich then?”

“No not rich really, but I have what I want and if need be, I have unexpected things come up, then there is money aside for that too. I am comfortable on what I have and will never have to work again. My biggest concern if something happens to me, and with no family who will inherit the place and protect it?”

“Are you rich Toni?” She glanced up at him when she ask.

“Yes in a sense we now have lots of money coming in, and I will never have to worry about that, but I am not rich in the most important things life gives us. I want to be rich in love and find that special one Gott made just for me.” He said that out loud but in his heart he had found that special one.

“Well yes that is always been lacking in my life as well Toni, but maybe someone will come along, and want the responsibility of taking over once I am gone to meet my maker.”

“You have me Michele and I will make sure to protect all you have built here anytime, you just have to ask.” Toni looked at her and smiled that gorgeous smile.

“I may take you up on that offer Toni, just might have to do some deep on thinking. Well I got some work in the office to do so I shall see you later this evening, do you want to eat here or go to the grill in town. Might be nice to get out for a spell Toni.”

“The Grill sounds good Michele, just let me know what time to be ready.” Toni looked at her and smiled as he headed up to his room to make some phone calls.

Michele thought about what he said, and decided that it would be a good idea to talk to her lawyers about putting him in her will. He would indeed protect this place, and maybe when his touring days came to an end call ‘Swiss Cottages’ home.

About 6:30 they headed out to town, in her car and found the grill not far from her place. Toni walked in beside her and looked around, it was a nice place all decorated to look like his home land, and he felt very comfortable there. They found a booth and sat down and waited for the waitress to take their order.

“So you missing home after coming here Toni?”

“Not as much as I had expected too, this place is so much like home in Switzerland that I am very happy I chose to come here. I have met a wonderful lady who makes me feel special too.” He blinky winked her and she thought her breathe had failed her.

“Well I am glad the good lord brought you here too Toni, you have given this heart a new outlook on life. You’re a very refreshing soul, and I have enjoyed our talks and looking forward to the next weeks ahead of us.”

“That makes two of us Michele.” He smiled at her as the waitress walked over and took their drink order, and let them look over the menu.

Soon the waitress brought their drinks, beer for him and ice tea for her. Then they gave their order and she walked away, while they sat and talked for a while.

After the delicious dinner had been consumed, they headed off to the cottage and some relaxing time. Michele was feeling a bit tired out so she sat down in her recliner after putting on her favorite music.

Toni had gone to his room to change into a pair of jogging pants and a tank top, just to relax. He came down the stairs to the sound of Elvis singing a song he had not heard before.

“What is that he is singing Michele?”

“Oh it is called ‘Memories’ one of my favorites. Sit a spell and have a listen.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dd5X2sqXE3c

Toni listens and watches her face as she drifted into the soft sounds, and memories she was searching thru her mind. He decided that till it was time for him to leave, he would make each day a new memory for them both. He would be able to relax in bed at night, and dream of all the sweet memories they would make while he was here.

One more song played that actually brought tears to Michele’s eyes, and made Toni wonder what she could be thinking about. It was another Elvis track called ‘I’ll Remember you.’ And he listen carefully to the words and quietly sang along.

Last edited by Starstruck on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Chapter 5

That night he carried her to her room when she dozed off in her chair, he didn’t ask her just picked her up and took her to her room. She was grateful and tired; it had been a busy day for her. He left with a kiss on her forehead and a good night.

The next 2 weeks went along fairly well Urs took the bike out more often, and traveled up to the Devil’s courthouse and Mt. Pisgah and every evening he spent talking and enjoying her company.

One morning he woke early and didn’t hear her in the kitchen, and no smell of his coffee being prepared. When he got into the kitchen he stopped in his tracks when he saw a lady he had never seen before cooking breakfast and starting the coffee.

“Good morning, where is Michele?” Urs looked around but saw her nowhere in the other rooms.

“Oh I am sorry Mr. Buhler, but Michele is in her room resting. I am Angie from next door; I fill in for her when she is out sick.”

“She is sick? Why didn’t she tell me? May I go in and see her?” Urs didn’t like the way it sounded when Angie told him she was ill.

“I am sure she would love to see you, and breakfast will be ready soon.”

Urs went off and knocked on Michele’s door before hearing enter. He walked into the room and found her sitting up against the head board drifting off to sleep.

She opened her eyes to see him standing there with a worried look upon his gorgeous face.

“Don’t look so worried Toni; I will be right as rain soon. It is just some days are harder than others. Today is just one of them days when getting out of the bed is for the birds.”

Urs came and sat beside her and took her hands in his, he needed to feel close to her and know he wasn’t going to lose her.

“What is wrong Michele?”

“Oh nothing much my Blood pressure is up and I have been a bit on the dizzy side, and the doctor wants me to rest for a day or two and get it down. So it’s nothing to worry yourself over.”

“Well I am not going anywhere so I will take care of you today. And I can make breakfast for myself and for you. So tell Angie we won’t need her tomorrow.”

“Alright I will do that but it ain’t right for a guest in my house to do the cooking or anything else, you’re here to rest and relax not wait on me hand and foot.”

“Well you’re sick so I think if you want to argue the facts I would still win. And I want to take care of you and no arguing about it.” He leaned over and kissed her forehead and went out to get her breakfast and some juice for her.

By late afternoon he had made sure she rested, and no getting up to do more then go to the bathroom. She had her meds and he even came in and made sure she was snuggled up and got her a nap. He went to the couch and laid down and dozed off for an hour himself.

For Dinner he had warmed her some soup, and he had some too with some cheese toast and a beer.

After 3 days of rest Michele was up and making breakfast again before the end of his 3rd week there. Before breakfast he would have spent an hour in the gym, and then showered before coming down to spend some time with her. They had gotten into a routine and were becoming very good friends. Even though Michele had to admit she was falling hard for her Urs Toni Buhler.

Why had God sent her the man she would have loved to spend her remaining days with, but now she was older and she wasn’t able to convince herself that age was just a number? But maybe her Toni could convince her.

Another relationship had blossomed in her time being ill, and that was between Timble and Urs. They had been together all the time she was confined to bed, and they too had begun to depend on each other. Timble would sit in Urs’s lap at night while watching TV or listening to music.

Timble still was devoted to Michele and slept in her room every night. But during the days that Urs was at home, Timble followed him everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Chapter 6

Their days were spent enjoying the area around the cottages, at night they would walk to the gazebo and sit watching the night sky, and wishing on stars. Urs brought a renewed spirit to Michele. She was falling more in love with him as the days pass by, but could he ever feel anything but pity for her she wondered.

Urs knew he had fallen in love when he took care of her over that short amount of time, he knew that after the tour ended this would hopefully be his home. He did want to ask her to join him on some of the tour, but he was afraid she would refuse. He knew that their age difference still played on her mind.

But for him the age difference was not a concern, he had always been more attracted too older women. Something about them being more stable and mature. He didn’t like players and some of the young women after his attention only wanted him for intimate relations, and fame and his money.

He was going to have to go slow with Michele but before he left, he would show her just how much he loved her. He had too; he couldn’t keep these feelings to himself much longer. He craved being close to her, touching her hands and holding her in his arms meant the whole world to him.

Today he had been a bit moody, he had received a call from Anna and it really upset him that she had intruded on his off time. She could have talk to Simon’s office and gotten the same information he had given her. But he knew she was checking up on him, and it pissed him off. He was not interested in the bleached out Blond, and she had tried to get him, before but he had turned her down several times.

She was a brilliant manager and her assistant Jon ran the tour like a clock, but for his personal space he wanted no part of her.

If he got Michele to agree to come for a week on the tour he would have to watch Anna, making sure she didn’t cause any problems with Michele. It would be in her best interest to stay away from Michele and him, or it would be her job.

This evening had restored his mood just holding hands and watching the stars with Michele, she had been a bit restless and so they walked and talked a lot about his home land, and how much he had missed it during his busy time at work.

He had told her everything about the past relationship he had ended; he felt it was best going into this with no secrets.

Finally the cool night air drove them back inside, and they sat in the den listening to Elvis on the stereo and Urs finally got the courage to dance with Michele, he held her close and slowly swayed around the room and when he couldn’t take anymore, he stopped moving and bent his head and his lips touched hers in a dance of their very own. It was intoxicating and sensual, Michele had never been kissed with such emotion and she was drowning in his kisses.

This was not a kiss that came from pity, but what was he telling her? She responded in a way that drove him crazy with the need to pick her up and carry her off to his bed and love her till she knew nothing, but the emotions she had stirred in him. He wanted her to feel his love thru the act of giving and taking from each other.

When she pulled back from his kiss, he worried that he may have stepped out of line.

“Are you telling me something here Swiss?” Michele looked into his eyes as she asks the question.

“Yes Michele, I am telling you that I have fallen deeply and passionately in love with you. And those kisses are only the beginning of showing you how you make me feel, and how much I want to love you.” Urs stood frozen in place hoping he had not spoken to soon about his feelings. But the time for him was right, he had a couple of weeks left and he wanted to show her before he left how much he was looking forward to coming HOME to her, and hoped she loved him too.

“So it won’t upset you for me to say I have fallen in love with you too Toni?” Michele was afraid if she spoke before he had it would have made her look desperate, and she wanted him to be honest with her and not pity her.

“Nein Michele I want to know how you feel about us, but you have to be honest and tell me. And so you know right off I am not saying or doing any of this out of pity, and please don’t put down what you have to offer me and yourself. I love you Michele and I really want to show you how very much.” Urs bent to kiss her lips again and this time the kiss deepened with dueling tongues and contented sighs from both of them. They clung to each other and didn’t want to end this night.

“So what do we do now Toni, this is so new for me, and I have not been with any man in over 20 years, I may disappoint you in bed and as a lover.” Michele hid her face from him when she admitted to being inexperienced in the bedroom.

Urs put his finger under her chin and raised her face to meet his eyes, they spoke of pure love to Michele and he told her they would go slow and take their time, and they both would learn everything from each other. He never would push her to love him until she felt secure in his love.

They kissed a chaise kiss, as he walked her to her room, and left her with a kiss that would take her to dreams of loving this man who wanted to give her everything.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm

WARNING HOT SUBJECT!!!

Chapter 7

Urs went to his bed thinking about how she reacted to his declaration of love, she was stunned, but she had told him what he had needed to hear, also that she loved him too.

Michele lay in her lonely bed and thought of Toni, he had told her that he loved her, she had never really hoped that he could. Now she was faced with the future of becoming his lover, and she wasn’t sure she was good enough.

Urs laid there as long as he could and still couldn’t stop his mind from thinking about her, there was no reason he shouldn’t be in her room with her, even if they didn’t make love he wanted to hold her close in his arms, and kiss those lips again and again.

So he rose and pulled on his shorts and headed back downstairs, he wouldn’t let her spend another night alone.

He knocked on her door and she called out to him, he opened it and saw her sitting on the end of the bed, she looked to have been crying. He closed the door behind him and went to her side pulling her into his arms and comforting her.

“What is it my love?” He tried to get her to look at him but she was scared of the pity she would see in his eyes.

“I am so scared Toni, I don’t know how to be a lover, and I don’t want you to do anything out of pity for me.” She looked at her hands anywhere but at him.

“WHY do you think I pity you Michele? I don’t understand that. Is it because you’re older then I am, that you think I don’t know how to treat women, and that even care about your age? Well I have news for you, I am a patient man and I do respect women and I have always felt more at ease with the older woman, since they are more mature and caring and they listen and not run around with other guys, and treat me like crap.

“NO you have always treated me with respect and caring and you’re honest, and I don’t want to fail you.”

“Listen to me Michele, I love you, and I want to make love with you, us together, not just me to get released but for me to teach you how to love me too. We will learn everything together. I am not a perfect lover and I too need to learn you and your wants and needs, as well as you will learn mine. But we are going to be one, and I won’t let you use the age or pity anymore.”

“Alright, will you sleep with me here in my room and even though we might not go far in bed tonight, I don’t want to be without you at night anymore.” It took a lot of courage for her to ask him to stay, but now she was glad she did.

“Yes I will stay and every night from now on we will be together my love.” Urs pulled her up into his arms and kissed her, and when he held her tight in his arms she felt his wanting of her pressed on her stomach, he was a big man. She looked up into his eyes and all she saw there was love.

She pulled back and looked at him only in his shorts, and all she could say was “OH MY” she had never seen such a heavenly body before. He pulled her down to the bed and they climbed in under the sheets together, she cuddled up tight against his warm body. This is where she would spend her nights now and forever locked in his love.

As they kissed all their passion came to the front and they touched each other exploring, Urs almost couldn’t contain his passion for this woman that set his skin on fire. She may think she couldn’t please him but his body was telling him different. Soon he pulled her into his embrace and kissed her goodnight. They drifted off to sleep content in their love.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:57 pm

OK WARNING INTOXICATING CHAPTER (HOT)!!!

Chapter 8

Days went by and Urs and Michele had become even closer, but the time would soon come that he had to leave, and head back to London for work. He was not looking forward to leaving her behind, but hoped she would agree to come to him in a week or so.

They still hadn’t made love, hadn’t made that final connection that would bring them the ultimate Love, but Urs wanted that so much, all this passion had to be fulfilled not only for him but for Michele.

This evening he had decided to have his shower before going to bed, he needed to relax; he had been worrying about leaving her, and just need to feel that hot water running over his body, helping to work out the stress he was feeling.

Michele has been going over in her mind what they had been doing in bed at night, they had not made love yet but the passion she felt was building, and she knew the time had come to ‘fish or cut bait’ as some would say. She knew she was still scared but she had to take the first step, he would not force her and so it was up to her to let him know she was ready.

She came into her suite and heard the water in the shower running, she knew that he was worried about leaving her behind, and she knew he would ask her to come to him and soon. She had decided that if he asks that she would agree, and she wanted that as much as he did. Having him leave was tearing them both up inside.

She was still unsure if she fit in his world, but he had made it clear to her that age, and all that stuff didn’t matter to him, the only thing that mattered was their love for each, and he wanted her by his side.

She decided to take the bull by the horns, and make the first move but she was so scared to do so. She undressed and walked softly into the bathroom. She could see him in the shower and oh he looked so gorgeous, she was still in awe of this man who had claimed her heart and her love.

She opened the door to the shower and stepped inside, closing the door behind her and softly touched his shoulder. Urs turned in surprise to find his wonderful Michele standing there beside him. She was shaking a bit and he drew her into his arms and held her tight, she could feel how soft his body was next to hers.

She raised her face to meet his, looking into those eyes that held such love for her. Suddenly she felt at peace with this decision, she never had seen such love shining back at her. She knew then that they had come to the time to consummate their love.

He raised her face up to his and bent his head to hers and kissed her lips, the passion ignited in just that one kiss. She could feel him getting very aroused, and she wasn’t sure what to do and it didn’t take him long to realize that their first time would not be in the shower. So he took her hand and put the wash cloth with soap into her hands, and let her wash his back and explore his body as she did so.

It was torture standing there letting her touch him all over and not loving her, but one step at a time he told himself. When she had finished his back and legs, she turned him around and began on his chest and lower to his stomach, as she looked down she saw his excitement in full view. It had been many years since she had gazed on a fully unclothed man and she could see he was already to love her.

Once she finished washing all of him, he began stroking her body with a sponge and took his time, he turned her to face him as the water ran over her body and began to kiss her neck and worked his way down her chest. Slowly and painfully for them both he brought all her passion to the fore front. Soon neither could take anymore teasing and exploring, so he turned off the water and stepped out and picked up a towel and wrapped her in it. Then proceeded to dry himself off and then picked her up in his strong arms carrying her to their bed.

Once there he dropped the towel on the floor as she lay on the bed, he joined her stoking the fire that was not far from the surface. They began the journey to paradise that he knew would make them one. His kisses were intoxicating, she couldn’t get enough of them, they lit a fire in her, one only he could quench.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9URHoBqpPzU&feature=youtu.be

Chapter 9

Urs placed butterfly kisses on her neck as she ran her hands down his back; the touching went on for a while as they explored each other in a sensual way. Urs let her get to know his body as he acquainted himself with hers, they left nothing unexplored. Soon they joined in a harmony that left both with the feeling of being one and nothing but the ecstasy of belonging to each other only.

Neither had a coherent thought, all they could feel was the passion of touching and becoming one in every way. All of Michele’s fears disappeared as they became one in every way.

Once they reach the stage of total paradise they called out each other’s names, then slowly drifted back to earth and held each other till their hearts slowed down, and their breathing returned to normal.

They lay in each other’s arms at first not speaking, just giving into the aftershocks of their lovemaking. Urs felt he had never been love so thoroughly, he had never reached that height of passion and ecstasy with any other partner.

Michele wondered why she had been so frighten to give in to her passion after they made love; she now knew that Urs was the only one for her that she had never experienced real love till now. She looked up and saw him watching her and smiled, she rose up and kissed those luscious lips she loved so much. Lips that had given her so much passion in every single kiss.

As they regained their breath and could speak again, Urs decided it was time he ask her the question he had been worrying about for the past week.

“Love, I have a favor to ask you and I really want you to think long and hard about it. I would like to know if you would join me in New York, with in the next week. We are due back here to start the USA promos for the new tour, and I want you to come with me.” Urs watched her face as she pondered on what he had said, he really was scared she would refuse to meet him and travel with him.

“Oh, well yes I would love to go on the promo tour with you, but I need to talk to Angie and see if she can run the B & B, in case we get surprised with some guests. But if she agrees then I will meet you in New York, a week after you leave. I don’t want to be without you either my Swiss.” Michele leaned over and kissed those lips again.

“Alright I will make sure everything is arranged for your flight to New York before I leave, thank you my love, I want to be with you as much as possible.”

“I do have a question and remember that no topic is out of bounds Swiss. I want to know about this manager of yours, what’s her name… oh yes… Anna, how will she deal with this? Do I have to get a room for myself also?”

“First off my love Anna is our manager, and nothing more at least in my eyes, I love you and no one is going to come between us. She can’t hurt us if we both have faith in our love. Tell me that you do Michele; I couldn’t stand to lose you now that I know what true love really is. And no you will be sleeping in my room in our bed.”

“Ok I will start working on the arrangements for the B & B this week, and make sure I have all contacts set aside for Angie if she needs anything for the time we are gone. Toni you know that I think of this as your home too, I hope you feel like that now?” She looked into his eyes and saw the happiness he had shown her thru the past few weeks, and knew that they would be very happy there at the Swiss Cottages.

“Where ever you are my love is home to me, and I will always come back to you, either here or if we get another place in the future you are my home.” They kissed to seal their love, then words were forgotten as Michele began her own exploration of her Swiss’s body. She took her time finding secret places she had not found the first time they had made love. Nothing went unexplored and they came together with their heart and souls entwined.

Both learned things that brought each so much pleasure throughout the night, as they made love two more times before settling down to sleep as the morning sun was rising in the sky.

Michele had never been happier and Urs was beyond happy, he had finally found his someone, and he vowed to himself as he drifted off to sleep wrapped in Michele’s arms that nothing would intrude on their happiness.

Michele had never felt more loved then after making love to Urs; he had shown her the passion and love that had never touched her life before. She knew that their life together would always be fresh and new, and their passion would ignite with only a kiss.

Last edited by Starstruck on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Chapter 10

Both had slept well and Michele found herself awake before Urs the next morning, she slowly and quietly went to the bathroom to take of her needs, as she came back to the room she looked down to see Timble standing there rubbing on her foot. She bent down and picked him up, and held him in her arms as she kissed his soft silky head. He meowed softly letting her know that he loved the attention.

She walked to the window looking out over the mountains, and wondered what it would be like to go to Switzerland. Urs had never mention taking her there; at least not in the weeks he had been there. She began to let her imagination run wild with many doubts.

Questions of did he really love her or was it all just to get her into bed and satisfy his needs, did he really just feel sorry for her, that she had been alone and lonely for so many years. Doubts are never good, and these were beginning to tear her apart inside. She thought that she had come a long way in trusting him, and here she was after making love to him throughout the night doubting his love. ‘What a crazy OLD woman you are Michele’ she cursed herself.

Urs unknown to Michele was awake watching her standing there with nothing on, holding her precious Timble in her arms Crying! Why was she crying? She had no reason to cry, had he hurt her in some way during their lovemaking, he didn’t think so.

“Michele,” he called out, shocking her and making her turn around, she had no time to wipe her tears away when he had climbed out of the bed with not a stitch on, and pulled her and Timble into his arms tightly.

When Timble began to meow loudly they put him down, and he ran off toward the bed. Urs pulled her back into his arms and wanted to know what was wrong and why did she cry?

"What is wrong Michele, why are you crying, and don’t pretend you’re not I can see the tears right here.” Urs took his finger and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

“I am sorry my Swiss, but my mind began to wonder if we had made a serious mistake last night. I guess it is because you’re leaving soon, and I am scared this will all be over, and what we have shared will all be a dream.” Michele could barely look him in the eyes, she knew she hurt him by saying those things, it was written all over his face.

“Do you really think I would take you to my bed and use you and leave you? I am sorry Michele but that is not the kind of man I am. I am honest to a fault most say and I don’t use people, and most of all I never use women for just pleasure. I love you and I am not going to abandon you after I go to London. WE will be together soon!”

“I know but my insecurities are getting the better of me, and I wonder why you chose me, when you can have any beautiful woman in the world to love you?”

“But they love the IL Divo me, not Urs Buhler the man who needs love, kindness and caring from someone that doesn’t want just fortune and fame. You’re my dream woman Michele please don’t ever doubt that again.” Urs pulled her tighter to him, and kissed her luscious lips and then picked her up and carried her back to the bed, and loved her again this time she knew that he would not use or desert her.

When Urs woke about an hour later they were still holding each other tight, and Michele was still sleeping peacefully in his arms. He knew she was scared of her feelings and he vowed to himself that he would do everything in his power, to make her feel loved and nothing would hurt her. He loved her so much and his heart beat showed every time she was near him or even looked at him.

He lay there watching her sleep thinking how hard it would be to say goodbye for a week, but he knew they would be ok since they would meet up in New York, and spend some major quality time together. He had an idea of what he wanted to do when he returned to London first off, and knew Michele would be stunned.

He knew in his heart that this was what he wanted more than anything, and he would do all he could to get her to agree with him, when the time came. Soon he felt Michele moving and looked down into her beautiful eyes, and saw nothing but pure love there. His heart did a flip when he saw that she had been loved well and was very happy.

“You ready for a shower love?” Urs waited for her to wake up before he rose to pull her out of bed and carrying her to the shower, and they spent the next half hour teasing and exploring but not doing any more than that. Tonight would be another magical night of lovemaking if he could keep his hands off of her or vice versa.

When they finished and dressed they headed to the kitchen and made breakfast side by side. The next few days they spent going shopping and walking around the town hand in hand, talking about what they wanted their futures to be filled with. Michele had never been so happy, and thought she couldn’t wait to meet up with him again in another week.

That final night they locked up the house and showered together. Urs had packed and his luggage was already in the hallway, knowing his time to leave and make it back to Asheville was 6 am. He had a plane to catch at 8 am. They talked for a while about what Michele would need for her trip, then the talking stopped and they made love all night. They had just drifted off to sleep a couple of hours before Urs had to get up and head off.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Chapter 11

Feeling tired but happy that when he woke, Michele was still sleeping peacefully in his arms. He hated the thought of leaving her for even a day and leaving for week was still more then he wanted, but soon they would be together again.

He rose slowly so he wouldn’t wake her and headed to the kitchen to start the coffee, and then off to the bathroom for his shower. He didn’t want to wake her, but he couldn’t leave without being near her and saying goodbye. He knew it would be harder on her, since she still had some concerns that once he was gone, she would start doubting their relationship again.

It was just her nature to worry, and he couldn’t or wouldn’t change her for anything, he just had to make sure all their plans worked out to reassure her of his undying love. He wondered for just a moment how he would tell the others about her, and what they had come to mean to each other. Well that was his problem, and he would deal with it when the timing was right.

As he came out of the shower he heard her moving around in the bedroom, he walked into the room with a towel around his hips, to find her waking up and putting on her robe. Something she did every morning to make breakfast, this morning he just wanted coffee and juice, and spend what little time he could with her.

He walked over and pulled her into his arms as tears flowed down her face, nothing was said, it all came out in her emotions and if truth were known, his were not far behind.

Once they had calmed down they kissed long and hard, trying to have as much contact as possible, he still wished he could take her now but knew that was not possible, but they would get thru this trial period still as strong as ever.

They came apart and she headed to the bathroom as Urs went to dress, he had an hour before he had to leave, and wanted to spend a bit of time with her and make sure she was alright, before he drove back to Asheville.

Once he was dressed and had all his stuff ready in the bike, he went back inside and sat down with her on his lap, and they drank their coffee and juice as they talked about meeting in New York in a weeks’ time.

“You remember that I will be there to pick you up, I have all your information on the arrival. Don’t forget how much I love you Michele.”Urs leaned in and kissed her hard and ran his hand up her back, trying to comfort her as tears started again.

“I will remember my Swiss; I love you so much too. This is so hard to do, and I am trying to be strong for the both of us. Will you call me when you can?” Michele didn’t want to make him sad about leaving her, and so she went and dried her eyes, and came back and gave him a kiss that left them both unable to stand alone.

“Yes I will call you after I get checked in at the airport in Asheville, and then when I get to London at the apartment I will call you, and let you know how the trip was. Don’t you forget me now.” Urs stood and took her hands, as they went to the hallway, he picked up his coat and began getting ready to go.

Once he was ready they embraced and held on to each other just that bit longer, then he leaned in for one more kiss that turned into several. He finally pulled back and looked into her tear stained eyes, he could see her love for him there. It would be a long week without her, but he had things he wanted to do before they came together in New York.

Grabbing one more kiss he ran out the door before he changed his mind, and with a wave of his hand and a blown kiss from Michele he was gone. She wandered back into her place and locked the door, then walked to her room where they had been staying, she lay down on her bed holding his pillow and cried till no more tears would come. Then she drifted off to sleep dreaming of their first time loving each other.

It had taken Urs less than an hour to get back to Asheville, since it was early morning and no traffic. He returned his bike and then checked into the airlines, then he went thru security, once settled he dialed Michele and waited for her to answer.

They talked for a while then his call came to board and so he said a farewell, and I love you once more. After closing his cell he looked around the airport again, and made sure he hadn’t forgotten anything, then found his first class seat and settled in for the long trip to London.

**BACK IN LONDON**

Urs arrived home less than 24 hours after leaving Asheville, The trip had been a 15 hour flight and he was exhausted, he wanted to sleep some more, but he had things he needed to shop for to get thru the week at the apartment. When the taxi pulled up outside his building, the driver helped him removed his luggage from the trunk, he then gave the driver a hefty tip and waited till he drove off, then picked up his stuff and headed to the elevator.

Once he got to the door and fished out his keys, he noticed a note taped to the door. Thinking it was from the guys he took it in his hands, and then headed inside after unlocking the door. He came back out picked up his luggage and closed the door behind him, laying the keys and the note on the table at the doorway.

He looked around and found after being at Michele’s place for the past two months, that his place had no warmth, he missed her already and her home. He went to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of water, and then went back and picked up the mail that the guys had brought in for him, he also picked up the note that had been taped to the door. Then went in to settle on the sofa and go over all he had received while he had been away.

After opening the mail he open the note to find it had not been from the guys after all, but from Anna. He was not pleased as he read the note:

Hi Urs and Welcome home,

I dropped by to leave this invitation to come this evening for dinner. I know you won’t have anything to eat in the apartment after being away, so please feel free to come by and maybe if things go well, you can stay over and have breakfast too.

Love and Kisses,
Anna

He was very upset that she still hadn’t gotten the message that he was not interested in her, and that they were only employer, employee and nothing else was going to happen between them. He would have to deal with this before New York, he didn’t want this woman causing a problem when Michele arrived to stay with him.

He took the note and put it in his pocket, grabbed his keys and headed out the door and up to Sebastien’s apartment. He wasn’t sure who was home but he would start there.

He knocked on the door and heard Sebastien call out to come in. When he walked in he saw all 3 guys sitting in the living room having coffee, he walked over and shook hands with his brother’s and made himself comfortable on the sofa.

“So Urs how was your time in America?” David was the first to ask.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Chapter 12

“Maybe if you offered me something to drink I would tell you. So how long have you guys been back?” Urs waited for Sebastien to hand him a glass of wine.

“I just got back last night, and the rest have been here a couple of days I think.” David said as he watched Sebastien opening the wine for Urs.

“Did either of you get a call from Anna while you were gone?” Urs looked at the guys waiting to see if she had intruded on their vacations as she had his.

“No I didn’t… Why?”David looked at him wondering why he would ask such a thing, when their manager knew the rule was not to bother them while they had a precious amount of time off.

Sebastien and Carlos both said she had not contacted them either. They wondered why Urs was upset when he walked in, they had been together long enough to know when each other was not happy.

“Well she called me a few days ago something about the tour, which she could have gotten her answers from Sony/BMG and not bothered me. I am not happy with her at all, and then when I got home just now there was a note taped to my door, inviting me to dinner and asking me to spend the night with her. I am not sure how to get the point across to her; I am so not interested in her or her games. It may come to the point where she has to go.” Urs had pulled the note out of his pocket and showed it to the guys.

“I thought you made it clear for all of us, that we were not getting involved with a member of the management or the crew. We all have our own lives and getting involved just creates more problems. So what are we going to do Urs?” Sebastien was not known to be unkind to any of the crew or their Management, but he knew that Anna seem to not take no for an answer, for sure when all four guys were still single she had latched on to Urs first off, and was doing everything she could to get him into her bed.

“Well we need to talk to her and make it clear AGAIN, that this is not happening and she will have to stop or we will replace her. I can’t have her doing this anyway; it will upset someone I am very close to that is joining me in a week in New York.”

“Someone we know Urs?” Sebastien ask before the others could speak up.

“No I met Michele in Little Switzerland, she owns the B & B I stayed at during the last 2 months. We have fallen in love and I intend on marrying her. And don’t give me that look like some teen that is having fun, I love her more than anything, and she is going to tour with us for a week or so. So you might as well get used to having her around.” Urs knew the guys would want more info, so he looked around and waited for the questions he knew were coming.

“So tell us how old is she? What does she look like? What is she like?” David sat up and couldn’t wait to hear the answers to his questions; they all knew Urs did not jump into a future marriage relationship on a whim. If he was talking marriage, then the lady had to be someone outstanding.

“Well she is a bit older than me, not that it matters at all, and she is very beautiful, and quite outspoken and a southern lady.” Urs pulled out a picture of him and Michele and passed it around. They thought she was very beautiful, and when David asked again just how old she was he couldn’t believe it, by the look in the picture he wouldn’t have guessed.

“Wow it is hard to believe she is that old.” David let slip the part of being THAT old, and it did not sit well at all with Urs.

“What do you mean THAT OLD? David she is 10 years older than me, and I don’t care about her age. It has been a hard road while I was there getting her to adjust to that very problem, and I don’t want it said to her when she arrives. Just drop the subject of her age.” Urs frowned at David for even saying such a silly thing about her age, but if he mention it in front of Michele, than it would upset her terribly.

“Sorry Urs but I know in the past you have been with women older than you by a couple of years, but 10 is a fairly good number. Are you sure about this relationship?”

“I am very sure David and we discussed it over the past 2 months and we have put the age part behind us, and I would like you all to do the same, if not for me than for Michele. I would not be pleased if something was said to hurt her.”

“So Urs what are you going to do about this invitation to have dinner with Anna? I don’t think she is getting the message at all.” Carlos finally spoke up and it was not to drill him about Michele thank god.

“While I am here I will call her and explain again that I am not interested in her, and that her flirting needs to stop.” Urs took his cell out and pushed the button for Anna that was programed into his phone, and then turned on the loud speaker. They all listen as the phone rang, and was picked up they could hear Anna say ‘Hello.’

“Anna, this is Urs and I am calling to let you know I received your note when I arrived back today. I am sorry but we have discussed this before, that neither I nor any of the other guys are interested in getting involved with you, or anyone in the crew and management. I wish you would understand that. I have a lady joining me in a week and I want things to go smoothly, and you not to cause trouble for her or me. I hope this time you can understand and stop with all the flirting and invites to your place.”

“Urs I just was being friendly, I know you had nothing at your place and it was just an innocent dinner.” Anna was fluming at his attitude when he mentions the other woman, it really ticked her off. She would have to see what that was all about.

“I don’t call inviting me to stay over for breakfast an innocent invite Anna. You and I are not going to be lovers, and I am not interested in you for anything but your management skills. And for your sake and your job I suggest you don’t come on to anyone else in Il Divo.”

“Sorry Urs it really was a joke of sorts, and I am sorry if you’re angry about it. So who is this woman and when is she joining you and where is she from?”

“I didn’t get the feeling it was a joke, and the rest is none of your concern, I am handling all the plans for her, and you are not involved in my private affairs. So please understand I was not pleased when you contacted me while I was away, but you didn’t bother the other guys, and that Anna is not a good thing. Your job is going to be on the line soon, if you persist in trying to get involved with myself or any of the other guys. Now I have to go, please take this information and think about what I have said. I won’t give you another chance. Goodbye.”Urs waited to see if she had anything else to say, and when nothing came back he hung up the phone.

Anna was not happy that Urs had spoken to her that way, she had been their manager for a while and she thought she had the right to handle things as she saw fit, but these four guys took their roles as owner and performers a bit more serious than most artists. She would have to find out a lot more about Urs’s lady friend when she arrived.

“Do you think that will stop her Urs? Cause I think she may try to get more info now on your lady when she arrives, and I expect lots more problems with Anna when Michele does join us.” Carlos was looking forward to meeting Michele and getting to know her, but he was concern that Anna would do all she could to drive Michele away, and if she found out about her age it would be the first thing she used against the lady. They would have to be on the lookout for Michele and any problems that Anna could cause.

“NO I think my problems with Anna may have just begun. We are going to have to watch her closely. For sure when Michele arrives.” All the guys shook their heads that they agreed to keep an eye out for problems.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Chapter 13

Back in Little Switzerland Michele was waiting for Urs’s call, it was still early afternoon at her house but she knew it was getting evening time for him, and hoped nothing had caused him to arrive late.

She didn’t want to think about him not calling, as her house phone rang. She walked over and picked it up saying ‘Hello’.

“Hello love, how are you?” Urs’s sexy and sweet voice came down the line.

“Swiss I miss you. How was your flight back?” Michele was so thrilled to hear his voice again; her heart rate climbed and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. It was amazing what that man could do to her.

“It was long and boring and I miss you too, it would have been a better flight if you had been with me. I have met with the guys; we had to deal with a problem that came up while I was gone.” Urs didn’t think keeping what Anna had done a secret from Michele; he was concerned anyway about the problems Anna could cause, so he was going to tell her the truth.

“Should I ask what kind of problem or does it have to do with the group, and you can’t talk about it?” Michele got the feeling that something might not be right.

“No it has little to do with the guys but it has lots to do with our manager Anna. I found a note taped to my door when I returned, I thought it was from the guys. I opened it and found a note from Anna inviting me to dinner, and asking me to spend the night with her.” Urs was concern as he explained that Michele might not except that he had turned Anna down.

“Oh, so what is going to happen? Are you going over there? Am I keeping you from your dinner date?” Michele didn’t want to believe he would go, and she certainly didn’t want to cry.

“Michele you know I love you, and I have told her many times before, we do not get involved with our crew. She was told by me and the other guys that same thing today; after I talk to the guys we called her, and hopefully set her straight. She has been warned if she tries again, it will be her job.” Urs was trying to reassure her since he could hear the pain in her voice, and the tears that she was holding back.

“Oh, ok well I hope she got the message this time. I am sorry if you think I don’t trust you Swiss, but this is all very new to me, and I am sure she is very beautiful and much younger than me.” Michele was trying to squash all her fears and not upset Urs too.

“Listen to me, her looks and her age means NOTHING TO ME! I have told you that, and I want you to stop doubting me, please Michele. I love you, and will show you once we are together again in a few days. Now have you gotten everything settled about the B & B; has Angie gotten things ready for the weeks we are gone?” Urs hope a change of subject would ease the feeling of loss they both were feeling being apart.

“Yes Angie will be staying here till I return, and that means the B & B will stay open in case of unexpected guests. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful friend. But I have to say I am missing you in my bed at night. I love you to Toni!” Michele was feeling a bit better after what Urs had to say about Anna, but she would be keeping an eye on this woman when she arrived in New York.

Urs was still concerned, with what he wasn’t sure, she sounded a bit more at ease, but he knew that Anna was someone that would be a problem with them. He also knew that Anna was going to try and find out about Michele, and that was something he would have to put a stop too.

They talked a while longer then said Good bye, blowing each other kisses down the line. It was the second hardest thing Michele had to do, she didn’t want to let him go in the first place, and now she was kicking herself for not leaving with him. She looked around at the empty house, and realized that without him in her life and her heart, nothing was worth the loneliness she was dealing with now.

She went to her room and finished her packing, she wasn’t going to let go of the best thing that had ever come into her life, and Anna would have a fight on her hands if she tried to come between her and Toni/Urs.

Back in London at Urs’ apartment he was getting ready for bed, all his thoughts were on Michele alone in that lonely house back in the south. He walked to his window and looked up at that midnight sky, thinking back to the song they had danced too. ‘I’ll remember you’ played back in his mind as he watched the stars twinkling in the sky. He remembered alright, all the nights they made wishes on the stars.

He couldn’t wait to hold her again in his arms, and this time never let her go. As he went about undressing and getting his shower a shadow appeared outside his door. David was walking back to his place, after having a drink with Sebastien at the local pub down the street. He watched as the shadowed figure walked to Urs door and stood there looking around.

He went on toward the apartments, and stood at the end of the hallway and watched as Anna dressed in an overcoat raised her hand to knock on the door. Urs had just come out of the shower, as he heard the knocking at the door. He wrapped a towel around his waist thinking it had to be one of the guys at the door, and went down to answer it.

He pulled the door open to find Anna standing there, smiling at him. “What are you doing here Anna, I told you not to try this crap again? Do you really care about your job?” Urs went to shut the door in her face when she opened her coat, and all he saw was skin. She had nothing on under the coat and he couldn’t actually believe she had tried to come there to seduce him, after all he had said to her earlier in the day.

David watched as she walked toward Urs with her coat open, and him only in a towel, if she manage to get the door closed no one would be able to help him, so David rush down the hallway as Anna was pushing the door closed, and stuck his hand in calling out to Urs.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Chapter 14

David pushed the door open to get in, and as he did Anna turned around with her coat open, leaving Urs standing next to her with just a towel on. David just barely registered a flash, as someone outside the door took a picture then vanished into the night. Anna had seen the flash so she knew that the trick had worked.

David closed her coat and grabbed her arm, pulling her into the living room as he went; he told Urs to get dressed then pulled out his phone and called Seb. Telling him to get Carlos and come down to Urs’s apartment NOW! After hanging up he sat down in front of her and waited. Neither speaking just staring at each other.

Within a few minutes the guys knocked on the door as Urs came down dressed in jeans and a t shirt, David opened the door and motion for the guys to follow him into the living room. They were shocked to see Anna sitting there with her coat on.

“Ok David we are here what is going on?” Carlos question as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

“Seb you might want to sit down too, Urs you got anything strong to drink?” David motion for Seb to sit in the chair and Urs went to the kitchen, and brought back some red wine that he had opened. He set the wine glasses down with the bottle and let Seb pour out, as he sat down in the recliner and waited to hear what David was going to say.

“Ok David get on with it, why did you want us down here and Anna what are you doing here? Is there a problem with the promo tour?” Seb was not sure what was going on, but he could see how angry Urs and David were.

“No there is not a promo tour problem, but remember the phone conversation today from Urs to Anna? Well I just arrived back Seb after you headed upstairs, I saw Anna knocking on Urs’s door and when he open the door wearing only a towel, Anna opened her coat to reveal nothing on under her coat. She came here to seduce Urs, and this is the last straw, and she has refused to accept all of the warnings she has been given, and now it is time to make a decision about her actions.” David watched the reaction from Carlos and Seb, when he looked at Urs he saw the anger in Urs’s face, and knew this was going to get really messy if that picture she set up ever got out.

“Well she has been warned, and I want to hear from her as to why she seems to ignore the warnings?” Carlos spoke up and looked at Anna waiting for her to explain her actions.

“I am in love with Urs; you all know the heart can’t help who it falls in love with. So I wanted to show him what he was missing, I knew once he saw that he would change his mind and forget the rule. He just needs the time and the space for us to be alone and learn about each other. I am not sorry; I love Urs and will do anything for him.” Anna looked at every one of the guys but Urs when she was speaking, and knew that they were just men and fooling them was not a problem.

“Well Anna I told you that I do not get involved with people I work with, it is ingrained in me to avoided these kind of situations, and I am still not interested. I am getting married soon so you need to find someone else. Outside of the Il Divo world.” Urs was angry but held his temper for the sake of all of them, he didn’t really want to hurt her but she had to get the message this time, since he figured that David having called Seb and Carlos, that he meant to fire her on the spot.

“Well Anna that is all well and good, but you have been warned over and over that this kind of thing is not acceptable, and sorry to say this but we all agree that we cannot keep you on as our manager any longer. YOU’RE FIRED!” David said as she looked around the room, there were no tears or begging for her job, only sneers at each man and anger at Urs. He would pay for this, and she would make sure there was never going to be a wedding.

“So Urs you’re going to let him fire me?” Anna asked with anger in her voice.

“Yes I am, like we have told you many times before this, it is not something we approve of. So you’re finished and you need to get your things together and be gone in the morning. We will contact Simon and get a replacement in the meantime, I am sorry but you brought this on yourself. Now if you don’t mind I want you out of my house.” Urs stood and left the room, he waited by the door with it open, as Anna walked by him to leave she placed a kiss on his lips and slam the door behind her.

“Well that went over well didn’t it?” Seb hoped his halfhearted joke would break the tension in the room, little did he know there was more information coming that would really tick them off.

“Seb please tell me that you didn’t believe a thing that she said? Cause I can tell you that this was all planned, and Urs if Michele is coming in a few days you need to get on the phone and tell her about what just happen, otherwise my brother you won’t have a lady to marry. Turns out when she turned around someone was outside the door and took a picture of you in the towel, with her standing next to you with nothing on.” David thought Urs better know exactly what she had planned, and that her sob story of loving him was nothing but crap.

“OH CRAP, excuse me guys I need to phone Michele NOW!” Urs ran upstairs to his room and grabbed his cell and phoned Michele. After spending a great deal of time talking to her and explaining everything, he said he loved her and they agreed he would call her again after the guys left. He told her he wanted her prepared in case the pictures hit the tabloids, and not to have any lies between them.

Michele was pissed as well, she understood some women would go to great lengths to cause trouble, and she loved him and believed in him. Her insecurities could not get the best of her now. She was prepared to fight for Urs, and Anna be damned, she would get what was coming to her one way or the other.

Meanwhile David, Seb and Carlos were trying to figure out how to get their hands on those pictures. While Urs was talking to Michele, David phone Simon and explained everything and told him they needed a new Manager ASAP! He had a lady working for him that would be perfect and was aware of the rules, and he could trust her since she was not interested in IL Divo in any way but business. She was a more mature lady, and he would send her over to the guys place in the morning and they could talk then. After saying goodnight they hung up and waited for Urs to join them.

When Urs rejoined them he let them know that Michele believed him and trusted him. She now knew what to expect, but seeing and hearing about it were two different things, and he hoped she didn’t see anything till they were together.

David explained what Simon had to say, and they agreed to have breakfast in the morning at Urs’s place. Soon they left after Urs thanked them all for the help and understanding. After they left he went to his room and called Michele back, and after talking for a while he said good night and headed to bed. He thought about what Anna could do with those pictures, he knew that it would be damaging to the group if they got out, but it could also destroy his life with Michele if he hid anything from her.
Soon he drifted off to an uneasy sleep.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Chapter 15

The following morning all the guys gathered at Urs’s place, and while they were all making breakfast a knock came at the door. Urs was not sure it wasn’t Anna again, and walked cautiously toward his door. He opened it to find a woman he had not met before at the door.

“Hi I am Renata and Simon sent me, I guess that you’re the Swiss Divo, are the others here?” Renata smiled at Urs and he moved to the side to let her enter. She followed him to the kitchen, and introduced her to the rest of the group.

“Renata this is David, Carlos and Sebastien and I am Urs, as you have already figured out, the Swiss Divo. Guys this is Renata our new manager. Welcome and have a seat, we are getting ready to eat breakfast. Would you like some coffee?” Urs headed back to the coffee maker to pour the cups for all.

“Welcome Renata, Simon has had lots of good things to say about you. We are looking forward to having you aboard.” David told her as he sat across from her at the table.

“So Renata tell us about yourself.” Carlos spoke up as he put some creamer in his coffee.

“Well I have been with Sony for a while now, and have traveled around the world, managing some of Simon’s biggest groups. Sorry I was not available when you all started out.” Renata looked at the guys as they were all listening to her talk about the job being their manager.

“So you were supposed to be our manager from the start? How did we get Anna instead?” Sebastien asked with a stunned look on his face.

“Yes Simon gave me the job, but I had a family emergency and had to leave for a week and go home, and when I came back Anna had taken over, and has been with you since. Seems she told Simon I might not be coming back, so he believed her and placed her in as the manager. Seems she was planning this all along.”

“So all along she has been after Urs, and just waiting for the right time to make her move?” David asked as he looked at a very angry Urs.

“Seems to be that she wanted Urs before, and he never noticed her at Sony Offices, so this way she had him close by. Urs what is this about you getting married?” Renata was not sure if some of what she had heard was a rumor, or not.

“Yes I met someone back a couple months ago, while on my break and she is joining us in New York. Don’t worry she will be staying in my suite at the hotels. She will be with us a couple weeks at the least. Her name is Michele and she is an amazing woman, and I love her very much. But the bad part is now Anna knows that she is meeting us in New York to.”

“Alright well I will make sure things are ready for her arrival, would you like some flowers in the suite to welcome her?” Renata pulled out her pad and began to write down the information to welcome Michele.

“Yes that would be great, she is a southern lady so she is used to doing things for herself, so please don’t go overboard. I am going ring hunting, and the night I decide to propose I will let you know, so you can help me get the arrangements ready if you don’t mind.”

“Not a problem Urs, I will be happy to help you. Now is there anything I need to know about this promo tour, that Simon has not told me?”

“No if you have been informed by Simon then you will have all the info, and Jon should be ready to help you also. You are keeping Jon aren’t you?” Sebastien told her and wondered if Jon was going to work with Renata, now that Anna was gone, or would they have to change their PA also.

“Nope sorry but when Jon heard about Anna and her plans last night he quit on the spot, so Simon is arranging for a lady to join us before we leave for New York. I don’t have her information yet.”

“Ok well we leave in 2 days for New York, so we will meet tomorrow and go over the schedule, and make sure all the security is in place for the hotels and such, since Simon is concerned about Anna making a surprised visit. She knows where we are staying so we have to be careful.” Renata rose and started for the door after thanking the guys for the breakfast, telling them she looked forward to working with them in the coming days.

After she left Urs went to his room and called Michele, hoping she was up and they spoke for a while, then he went down to find his kitchen all cleaned and the guys had gone.

He figured since today was free he would head out and shop for that ring, so he went and dressed, then picking up his bike keys and helmet headed out the door.

Little did he know that he was being followed, and that Jon was involved in the whole thing with Anna.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Chapter 16

Two days have passed, Lisa has joined Renata in the job of PA and Manager. The guys are very happy to meet Lisa and feel she will fit right in with the rest of their family of Il Divo. Today they are on their flight to New York, and will arrive soon. Urs has the ring in his pocket and been wondering if and when would be the best night to propose.

Michele is due to meet him at the hotel, Renata has made arrangements to have Michele checked into Urs Buhler’s suite. Her plane arrived earlier than the one from London so she went on to the hotel.

“Hi my name is Michele Hardgrove, and I am expected by Mr. Urs Buhler, who will be arriving shortly. His manager has made arrangements for me to check in.” Michele showed her documents and passport to the desk clerk, as a woman walked up behind her, and introduced herself as Anna from Sony/BMG and Manager of Il Divo.

Michele knew everything that happen with Anna, so she listen to what lies Anna had to say. She was expecting Urs any moment, and she knew they were looking for her.

“Ms. Hardgrove here is your key for the suite, and Mr. Buhler should be arriving soon. The plane has landed and they are on the way here.” The clerk handed the keycard to Michele and let her sign the register. After that she handed back all of Michele’s documents, and motion for the bell hop to load her luggage, and told him the room and floor to take her too.

“Thank You very much, please let Mr. Buhler know I will be upstairs.” Michele turned from the clerk back to Anna, who stood there grinning an evil grin.

“What do you want Anna, you’re supposed to be with Urs and the guys if you were still their manager? I know already that you were fired, and Jon has quit so why the lies, and what the hell are you doing here. And one more thing how did you know who I was, and what I mean to Urs?”

“Urs mention he was getting married soon, and of course I knew where they were staying, and when I saw you checking into his room, then I knew it had to be you. So you’re getting married huh? Well maybe and maybe not. Your kind of OLD so why would Urs marry someone like you; I am positive that you’re not pregnant, so what is there about you that he would consider marrying you?” Anna knew she had touched a sore spot with the OLD comment, and she was grinning at the hurt look on Michele’s face. This was going be a piece of cake, getting rid of this old bat.

“Listen to me Anna, I am going to marry Urs and where and when is none of your business. And anything the guys do is no longer your concern, you are not part of the Sony/BMG crew or management, I know cause Urs called and told me all about your little late night adventure, NUDE to his apartment and how they fired you and threw you out. Now leave Urs and I alone, or you will see just what this OLD lady can do to you! Now get out of my way!” Michele shoved her aside and followed the bell hop over to the elevators.

When Anna turned around she found Urs and the rest of the group standing there with arms crossed, and glaring at her. She knew they had heard everything, and she had nothing left she could do at that moment.

“We warned you to stay away from us and our family Anna, and I am telling you one more time stay away from me and Michele. You won’t get lucky enough to walk away next time if you don’t!” Urs told her with a lot of anger, once he was finished he ran to the elevator, and made his way in as it closed and went up to their suite.

“Why are you here Anna, I would think you would have gotten the message that they want NOTHING to do with you, or Jon for that matter! I will contact Simon and let him deal with management about you being in this hotel bothering his clients. NOW GET OUT OF HERE!” Renata and Lisa stood there watching as security came over, and showed Anna to the door.

‘You will see me again Urs, and I am sure you will never marry that old bat. Not as long as I am alive I won’t stand for it!’ Anna hailed a cab and gave him the address for her hotel, and sat back wondering if Jon had arrived, and had their next step been put into place?

Once Urs and Michele got into the room and the tip had been given, and the bell hop was gone, Urs pulled Michele into his arms, and kissed her long and hard. The past week had been very hard on both of them. Their relationship being so new it was impossible not to crave that intimate time they had before he had left.

Once they had affirmed that they were together they then started talking about Anna, and her appearance in the hotel.

“So you heard what she said, and what I told her?” Michele took his hand and they sat on the sofa cuddled up, and talked about this mess Anna was causing.

“Yes my love I heard it all, and I told her to leave us alone and that next time she came near us that we and Sony/BMG would take legal action.”

“Well you heard her call me Old then, and you know that others will feel the same my Swiss?” Michele didn’t want to bring this up, but Anna had gotten to her about the age, and she needed to hear from Urs what his response was.

“I don’t care what ANYONE thinks Michele, and you are not old, and I refuse to listen to any more of these concerns. Now she told you that I had mention getting married soon, who did you think she was talking about?”

“Well the thought crossed my mind that she was talking at first about herself, and that didn’t seem to fit right. So I don’t really know what she is talking about. Unless you have another woman you have not told me about yet?”

“Nein I don’t plan on marrying anyone but you my love, but how would you feel about us getting married?” Urs was concerned now that Anna had brought out all her insecurities about her age again, and would she refuse him now.

“I love you Toni/Urs, and if you ask me to then I would say a BIG YES!” Michele leaned over and kissed him hard, and their passion began to ignite all over. It never was something that they had to worry about, all they needed was a kiss and the need to be joined had ignited all over.

Urs didn’t say anything just picked her up, and carried her to their bedroom. Slowly lowering her feet to slide down his body and clothes began to disappear. Soon they lay across the bed, to begin that journey that always had left them wanting more.

Soon they were joined together in an intimate embrace, and joined as one. Their passion took over and no words were spoken, their passion spoke for them with moans and loving sounds that only they would understand.

Last edited by Starstruck on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Chapter 17

Urs and Michele spent hours reaffirming their love and bond during the evening and as they drifted off to sleep finally sated and content in each other’s arms, they told each other how much they were loved.

All of Michele’s fears once again were put to rest listening to the man she loved confirm that there would never be anyone else for him. She had nothing to fear from Anna. Urs had no interest in forming any kind of a relationship with her and Michele knew he spoke only of love for her.

In the early morning Urs woke to find Michele in his arms sleeping and content in her dreams. He wondered if she dreamed of their lovemaking since she was smiling. He worried about what Anna was trying to do when she confronted Michele. That was a very stupid thing to do in his mind and he was so proud she stood her ground and handled Anna, as he knew she could.

He looked down at her and saw the woman he would spend the rest of his life with. Now all he had to do was propose and get that ring he had been carrying all the way from England to New York. Tonight would be the night he would propose and he already knew she would say yes. He had planned to do this in a more romantic setting, but he couldn’t wait. So, he would do the best he could with the help of Renata and Lisa.

He would discuss where they could wed once he had the ring on her finger, but he really wanted to take her to his homeland and marry her there. She had never been to the real Switzerland and he wanted to show her his country. He hoped they would be able to find a home there and start out their married life in Luzern or nearby.

As his thoughts wandered, Michele slowly opened her eyes to find him staring down at her smiling. She wondered for a moment what he had been thinking about, but he slowly bent down and kissed her and all thoughts vanished as they got lost in their loving.

Later after showering and dressing for breakfast, Michele asked if Toni/Urs had told the others about her and her life in North Carolina. He told her that he had mentioned a few things and they were having breakfast with the guys so she would meet them this morning.

Michele was nervous and that was to be expected, but she trusted Toni/Urs and she would just follow his lead. She figured that the other guys must be very special to be in a group with him. She couldn’t wait till this afternoon when they went for sound check since she still had never heard them sing.

Tonight would be her very first concert and see for herself what a wonderful group they were. Urs planned on doing some shopping today for the late dinner in their room where he decided that he would propose and wanted to get her something special to wear for the night at the concert.

He would get Renata and Lisa to spend some time showing Michele around New York and then surprise her with the outfit he hoped to find. As soon as Michele walked out of the bathroom dressed for the day Urs gazed at her with eyes full of love. The blue dress she had bought for the trip was stunning. It had a satin ribbon around the high waist and looked like a wraparound sleeveless outfit. It came to her knee in a hankie type length. Urs knew the guys were going to be enchanted with Michele and her wit and class.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Meetildivo

“Are you ready to go my love? By the way, you look stunning. I am really enjoying seeing you in that dress and later I will show you how much when I take it off of you.” Urs leaned down and kissed her lips softly, then pulled back and gazed into her eyes where she saw nothing but his love gazing back at her.

“Yes I am as ready as I will ever be. Toni do you think they will like me? I don’t want to embarrass you in any way.” Michele was staring into his eyes as he answered that they would love her and to stop worrying.

“Ok let’s go.” He took her hand and they left the room and headed for the elevators and as they waited for the doors to open they kissed once more.

Once downstairs in the restaurant they found a room had been arranged by Renata so they would be able to have their breakfast in peace without the fans bothering them. Michele was nervous but holding hands with Toni/Urs she had enough strength to get through anything.

Soon after they were seated with their first cup of coffee and juice, they saw the other 3 Divo’s walk into the room. Well it was time to meet the guys.

“David, Carlos, Sebastien, I want to introduce Michele. Michele this is the rest of Il Divo.” Urs pointed out who was who and they all gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her it was great meeting her before they all sat to talk and order coffee and juice.

“So Michele how do you like the big city? I gather from what Urs has told us about your city it is rather small and peaceful unlike here.” David being the American could say what he was thinking and feel comfortable talking to another American.

“Yes this is much different than what I am used to, but I did live in Colorado for a few years, and it was a lot busier than my hometown now. I know you’re from Colorado David and I am sure you miss it.” Michele smiled and looked at the others.

“Yes I miss it sometimes, but I love the traveling around the world. So is the town you live in close to any big cities?”

“Asheville, North Carolina is about an hour away. So it is not too far off the beaten track. So Sebastien where are you from?”

“I am from Paris, France and it is much different than the cities we are visiting here. It is a lot busier than even New York. But I love the places we visit in the States. So Michele how did you meet our Swiss here?”

“We met when he was sent to get a room at my B & B. A friend thought he might like the quiet and peaceful area instead of the busy town. So Carlos where are you from?”

“Senorita I am from Madrid, Spain, and I love the busy cities since Madrid has an amazing night life and we are always busy and on the go. So Il Divo traveling is not much different. I am glad to see our Swiss so happy and now I can see why he is so happy.” Carlos flirted and wiggled those sexy eyebrows at her and she giggled a bit.

“Well you really are an assortment of countries and I can’t wait to hear you all sing tonight. I am sorry to say I have never heard of you or your music. Toni has sung for me but it will be something I think to hear you all together.” Michele thought that if their speaking voices were anything to go by then they must be amazing when they sing.

“Toni?” Carlos questioned her. He had no idea that is what she called Urs.

“She can’t pronounce my name as Urs so she calls me Toni instead and I love it.” Urs spoke to the guys and kept her from being embarrassed by the question.

“Ahh, well you will get used to it in time Michele, but till then Toni/Urs is fine. So how long will you be with us on the road?” Carlos replied.

“About 2 weeks at least that is the plan. I met your ex manager yesterday when I checked in and she was surprised to find out I was with you. Actually I was surprised to find her here since she is no longer working for you.”

“We were expecting something but her showing up here was a bit of a shock. But from what I saw and heard, you handled yourself quite well Michele. Don’t worry we won’t let her get anywhere near Urs.” Sebastien told her with a smile. He really liked her strong will to protect the man she loved. He wished that the rest of them would find that one special love soon.

“I trust Toni/Urs and don’t worry that he would have anything to do with her, I can’t say the same for her. I have a feeling that she is not going to stop anytime soon. You have heard the old saying ‘A Woman scorned is a dangerous woman.’ So you all may have to be careful till she gets what is coming to her.”

While they talked for a while and ate their breakfast that was set up as a buffet style to give them many assortments to choose from the company was outstanding and Michele found she really like the guys and hope that they felt the same about her.

Suddenly the door flew open and in walked Anna and Jon holding hands. She just stared at Urs with her evil smile. “Well I guessed right. So you are all together meeting Urs’s new notch on his bed post. Wow Urs couldn’t you find someone not so shopped worned. She looks old enough to be your mother!” She snapped at him as they sat down in the table on the other side of the room.

Carlos stood and headed for the waitress station. He wanted them removed and as he was talking to their waitress in walked Renata and Lisa. They had come to have breakfast since this room was supposed to be closed to only Il Divo staff and crew. She saw Anna and Jon there and wondered what she had told the manager to be able to access this room too.

“Michele just ignore her. She is just asking for a fight and she thinks that insulting you will make points with Urs. You’re a better person than she is.” Renata told her as she joined the group as the manager entered the room to confront Anna and her friend Jon.

The group ignored the conversation going on between Anna and Jon and the manager till they heard her loud protests that she had every right to eat anywhere in the restaurant, and that she was not leaving.

Soon after the manager left, Anna walked up to Urs and tried to talk to him as he ignored her. Anna looked at Michele who was sitting next to Urs and sneered at her as she sat down on Urs lap.

“You know where I come from little girls who act up like that are usually taken to the wood shed and spanked. Maybe that is what you need! Do you get my point NOW GET OFF OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND. GO BACK TO YOUR ROCK AND CRAWL BACK UNDER IT!”
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Chapter 18

Urs stood up knocking Anna off his lap, letting her fall to the floor, all the guys laughed and this just made her madder. Michele took Urs hand and they said their good byes, they were going up to their room and get ready for their day. Urs walked to Renata and ask her to make sure that Michele spent the morning with her.

Then they walked out of the restaurant and headed for the elevators, as they heard Anna cussing up a storm at them in the lobby. It didn’t take long before security escorted both her and Jon out of the hotel, and told not to come back.

Renata and Lisa went to the manager and requested that security be on the lookout for any more visits from her, and to make sure that if she had an ID from Il Divo that it be confiscated, and return to her or Lisa. This would stop her from getting into anyplace that was an Il Divo event.

They had no problem agreeing since they enjoyed having the Sony/BMG clients as guests as often as they had stayed there. Renata and Lisa headed up to Urs’s room to pick up Michele, and show her around town. The guys had the morning off and Urs was going shopping.

Urs thought about it and decided to ask Lisa to go with him, and have Michele go with Renata, that way he could get a woman’s perspective of what he was looking for. When they arrived at the door Michele heard the knocking and she let them in, Urs was just coming from the bedroom, ready to go with his jacket and he smiled at the ladies.

Renata informed them of the conversation with the manager, and how they would get her ID if she returned to any events for Il Divo. Renata called the security for the concert, and the hall where they would be performing, and promise to get them photos of both Anna and Jon for them to recognize when, and if they showed up, but they expected to be on the safe side they would try again.

It didn’t hurt to be prepared for the guy’s sake, it was best way to go. Urs thought about having their security team to go with Michele and Renata, but he thought that would upset Michele and maybe somewhat overkill.

So everyone said goodbye and Urs kissed Michele with as much reserve as possible, they didn’t want to start something they couldn’t finish there in front of their management. Every time he kissed her he just wanted to pick her up and carry her back to bed, he really couldn’t get enough of her. He had never been so happy, and having such a responsive partner that satisfied him in every way, was something he had never experienced before. He knew this love would be forever.

Renata and Michele left, and Urs had a chance to talk to Lisa about his plans for the evening after the concert for his proposal to Michele. He told Lisa what he wanted for them, and she said she would get it all arranged for him while they were at sound check this afternoon, and it would be ready when they came back from the concert.

Then they headed out for their shopping, first stop was the dress store, he wanted to get her a new outfit and shoes for the concert. The other guys had plans to tour the city since David had lived in New York for years before, he was able to get them around the more fun places in the city. It was a wonderfully exciting time for them.

Sebastien had noticed this morning how much Urs had changed since he had return from North Carolina, and after meeting Michele he could see why. He was happy for his brother; it was about time the Swiss had someone that actually loved him just for the man he was without, the Il Divo persona.

Sebastien wondered if he and the other two guys would ever find what Urs had with Michele. A love that would transcend time and space, and be an all-consuming love between two people.

Lisa and Urs spent a long amount of time at the dress shop and checking out different outfits, little did they know Anna was following them, and waited till they left to enter the store and question the innocent clerk about Urs’s purchase. Once she had the information she left and followed quietly fluming.

Renata and Michele went window shopping, Renata showed her where she could find some wonderful clothes, and they took some time to enter and look around. Little did they know that they too were being followed by Jon. He watched as Michele tried on some outfits, and bought a couple of things. He was not seen, and soon they headed back to the hotel, Jon went back to his place and waited for Anna to return.

He still wondered why he stayed with Anna, and why he had ever let them get involved with each other. He loved Anna and wanted to be with her, and would do or give her anything, but her obsession with Urs Buhler laid heavy on his mind. He couldn’t really understand the obsession she had, and how that her biggest goal consisted of getting Urs in to bed, and that was something he didn’t want to happen. He knew if she slept with Urs he would have to walk away from Anna for good then. But his only reason so far for helping, and staying with her was he knew Urs would not accept her or her plans for them.

So he hoped if it ever sank in to her head that, she had failed getting Urs, she would see the love he had for her. He knew his limits and she was fast approaching where he would have to say no to helping her, with her evil plans for the group as payback for firing her, even if she did deserve it in his book.

Renata and Michele arrived back at the hotel in time for lunch, and they were supposed to meet Lisa and the guys too. They were having lunch then heading off to sound check.

When Urs arrived he headed to the front desk, and asks that they send up his packages so he could meet with the others. That done he and Lisa headed to the restaurant and their lunch appointment.

Michele was thrilled to see him and stood and they embraced for a few moments, each receiving kisses of the loving but chassed kind. As they sat back down Michele glanced outside the front window, where she saw Anna standing there staring at her, she stood there shaking her head and smiling that evil smiled she was good at.

Michele tapped Urs on the shoulder and nodded toward the window, and when he turned he saw Anna standing there, and when she saw him looking back she walked away. The coin dropped and Urs finally figured out he had been followed by her.

Something had to be done before Anna caused more trouble, and they worried about the trouble being some of the dangerous type. They hoped it wouldn’t be that bad but with her record so far they would not take the chance.

They finally settled down and talked about the pass few concerts, telling Michele some stories on Urs and making him turn red when they explained how a woman had made it to the main stage, and kissed him right on stage in front of the audience. There were lots of stories going on and Michele never laughed so hard.

After they finished lunch the group piled into the limo with Michele and Renata going with them. Lisa was off to arrange the requests that Urs needed for this evening. Once they arrived to the venue they found a few women hanging out, and stopped to sign autographs and have some pictures taken then headed inside and met up with Renata and Michele again.

After they were ready to start Michele sat in the hall with Renata, and prepared herself to be stunned at the amazing sounds coming from the group. Michele’s eyes barely left Urs, his voice took her breath away and his sensuality was evident in his singing, and those winks he gave her were breathtaking. Her heart sang along with them, even if she couldn’t understand some of the words, since she didn’t speak Spanish or any other language but English, she felt the words in her heart. When they sang ‘EveryTime I Look at You’ the tears flowed. She couldn’t stop smiling and crying as he sang the words straight to her. He never took his eyes off her during the song. She could hear and feel the love he had told her he had for her in the song.

Last edited by Starstruck on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Chapter 19

That afternoon Michele had been awed by their sound check and couldn’t wait to see the concert tonight. As they finished and headed back to the hotel, Lisa had contacted Urs and let him know all he wanted was arranged and would be ready when they returned tonight.

He so wanted to surprise Michele tonight and he had everything planned out. They arrived back at the hotel and went to their room; both wanted that down time alone. They had turned down dinner invites for something private later. The other guys understood. Urs had told them what he had planned for tonight so they would not think them rude wanting to be alone.
Michele wanted to lie down for a while and Urs decided to join her but made sure things didn’t get out of hand. He wanted their night after he proposed to be extra special with them making love all night.

So he pulled her into his arms and kissed her softly and not so much passion and then closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Michele too slept but her dreams were not of the good kind. She dreamed of Anna and her trying to hurt Urs, which upset Michele and she woke up with a jolt screaming.

This shook Urs out of his warm and loving dream. He didn’t know what was wrong with Michele. He had never known her to have nightmares.

“Love what is wrong he asked as he pulled her closer to his body and wouldn’t let her go.”

“Nothing Swiss it was just a bad dream and I am fine.” She tried to not show how upsetting the dream had been and she didn’t want to tell him about it. It would be her first time to tell him a lie which is something they never done to each other.

“Do not give me that. I can feel you shaking and you're sweating Michele. Now tell me what it was that frightened you so bad you woke up screaming? I will not move from here till you do and we have to get ready soon.”

“Alright, I had a dream that Anna was hurting you and that I couldn’t get to you to help. It was horrible Toni and I hate what she is doing to us.”

Urs just had to look into her face to see how frightened the dream and the idea of Anna hurting him had her. He knew that all he could do was reassure her that he was safe and nothing bad could happen. He hoped that was enough and he hated too that Anna had come into their lives and upset all the wonderful things for them.

After a few minutes of holding her close she began to settle and stop shaking. They both rose and headed to the bathroom for a shower. Michele began to undress as Urs went back to the bedroom and took his present that he and Lisa had picked up today and laid the boxes on the bed. Then he went in and joined his love and they showered and when finished he dried her off and picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

Michele turned around to find the boxes on the bed and she looked at Urs with tears in her eyes. He told her to open them and she was amazed at the gorgeous dress there and matching shoes. She stood up and pulled him close and kissed him hard. She thanked him and went about getting dressed while he shaved and got ready for tonight.

Michele’s Dress & Shoes:
Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Dress1

Urs dressed in a suit because he knew that when they came back he wouldn’t have time for that. Once they were ready they headed down to the lobby to meet the other guys and headed out to the limo. Urs couldn’t take his eyes off of Michele the dress had fit her like a glove and she was so beautiful.

He thought back to while they were dressing and how excited she had become when she put on the dress and modeled it for him before putting on her light makeup and fixing her hair. Her thanks was raining kisses all over his freshly shaven face and promise of more than kisses after they returned.

Coming back to the limo he noticed the other guys looking at Michele with smiles all over their faces. He knew how they felt. She was gorgeous and so perfect in his eyes. He had been so lucky to find her and he was never letting her go.

When they arrived at the venue Lisa took Michele with her and Renata stayed with the guys as they met some fans outside before entering to get ready. Once inside Urs found Michele in his dressing room pacing the floor. He couldn’t figure out why she was so nervous.

“What’s wrong Love?” Urs asked as he walked over and pulls her into his arms and hugs her tight and then places tiny kisses on her face.

“Nothing really this is all just so new for me. I live in a different world than you do my Swiss. Do you think I will ever fit in?” She told him as she looked at the love he had for her shining in his face.

“Love you worry about the most silly things. This is a job. I am Urs Toni Buhler, the man that loves you from now till the end of time. What you will see tonight is what I do because I love to sing. It is a part of me. But, you are my life and I am not the singer when we are together, just the man who will love you from now till eternity.”

“I know and I believe that, but I look around at all these women who follow you all over the world and they are quite beautiful and I can’t compete with that Swiss. I am older than most of them and I am not beautiful. I am just a country woman who loves you and has only myself to offer you. I wonder if that is enough?”

“Hold on a minute, I do see those women but they mostly want the singer, the fantasy Urs and I want more in a relationship than some woman that needs my money and fame. And you’re very beautiful and as for your age it is a number love not what is in your heart. You give me so much more than any of those women could ever give. You give me love and passion beyond any I have ever experienced and you give me the space to be just me URS and for that alone I love you beyond anything or anyone. Please don’t let what you see here taint our love.”

“ I know that I love you beyond anyone I have ever known, and I will love you throughout eternity too. So maybe I can follow your lead and learn to deal with all of this.” Michele looked at him with so much love, her heart felt like it would burst and when she looked into his eyes she saw the same love reflected back at her. Her doubts about their life together faded. She reached up and kissed him and felt her heart soar.

“I will always be here for you my love. When you have doubts look into my eyes and you will find my love there. It is only for you.” He kissed her again and then let her go as he had to get ready.

As he dressed, she watched the process as he changed from her Toni to the performer Urs Buhler part of the international singing group Il Divo. It would take some getting used to but if she wanted him in her life it had to be this way and she had to steel herself to deal with all these women who loved her Swiss and wanted him for their own.

Once he finished dressing and makeup and hair was done, he had 5 minutes to get on stage. He took her hand and led her to Lisa who would sit with her in the front row and when the concert ended they would meet back in his dressing room.

They stood off to the side as they kissed one last time for luck and then he left and she headed for the hall and her seat.

Her heart had no idea what she was going to see but she knew that her love was growing by the minute.

Lisa took her to her seat and as they settled and were waiting for the show to start a lady next to Michele began speaking to her. They noticed how nervous she seemed and wondered if this was her first time at the show.

“Hi is this your first time seeing the guys?”

“Yes I had never heard of them till recently and I can’t wait to see and hear them. Have you been to a lot of concerts?” Michele wondered if these fans were anything like Anna?

“Yes we have traveled a long way to see them. I am from Denmark and my name is Tina and this is Angie she is from Sweden. We are both Sirens but Angie is also an Uber too.” Tina explained.

“I am sorry but I don’t understand, what is a Siren and Uber?” Michele was confused, but soon they explained it and she was amazed at the following these guys had.

“Sirens are what the ones that like Sebastien are called, and Ubers are the ones that favor Urs more. Then there are the ones that like Carlos best they are called Cuties and David’s are called Divas. Some don’t like just one but all and they are called SCUDS.” Tina smiled as she spoke and Michele could tell these ladies really seemed to care for the guys.

“Wow that is very interesting. So most have favorites and do you always travel this far to see them?” Michele was amazed at the traveling it took to come to New York from Europe and other countries.

“Some follow the guys around the world to a great many concerts.”

“Thank you for the information.” Michele didn’t know what to say about the fact women followed the guys around the world to see the same show over and over.

“So are you a Siren or Uber or what?” Angie asked Michele.

“Well I guess I am an Uber since I have only heard Urs till today.”

“Well you have noticed his dimples and those amazing eyes of his and how well he keeps in shape. Just makes us Ubers love him more.”

“What about their girlfriends and wives or are any married?”

“Well right now none of them have girlfriends and no none are married. But if they did have them we would be happy for them if the lady or ladies in question make the guys happy.” Tina told her.

About that time the music started and they stopped talking. Michele’s eyes were glued to the stage.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 pm

HOT HOT HOT CHAPTER!!!! Shower

Chapter 20

She was totally enthralled as the guys came down the stairs and stood just above her. Urs was standing not 20 feet away as he looked down and smiled his gorgeous smile at her.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Image22

Tina and Angie noticed that Urs was looking at Michele and how he was reacting to her and they began to wonder if the lady they had been talking to might be his girlfriend.

They went through several songs and then ‘Senza Catene’ was sung and Michele was holding her breath as the group sang the song so beautifully. The original had nothing over their version in her opinion. Michele was stunned and then overwhelmed to see him in his suit.

Too soon the concert was over and tears were flowing down Michele's face and she now understood when he said this was a part of him that he had to have and he wouldn’t be able to give it up. He was meant to be out on that stage performing. His voice was beyond what even angels sounded like if you could ever hear that heavenly sound.

She would never get in the way of his career or his music. She found that his music filled her heart in so many ways. She and Lisa said good bye to Tina and Angie after getting their contact information and giving them hers. They then headed back to the dressing room. Urs was waiting for her with the other guys and they all wanted to hear what she had thought.

“Wow you didn’t even warn me that I would be carried away with your fantastic voices and those songs are amazing. You all are wonders and I am totally a fan now. Thank you very much for your music. It speaks to my heart.”

“So which one of us is your favorite now?” Carlos had to put her on the spot.

“Hmmmmm well I do have to say you all have your special looks and your voices are unbelievable but I am still an UBER and Toni is always going to be my favorite. Sorry guys.”

“See she knows talent when she sees and hears it.” Urs laughed at them as they stuck out their tongues before saying goodnight to Michele.

“Let me get changed then we can head back to the hotel and I have planned a special dinner for us and maybe some close and intimate dancing for us my love.” Urs kissed her long and hard and turned leaving her holding on to the table for support when her knees went weak. He knew exactly what he was doing to her when he kissed her like that.

That’s my man, she thought. They would never be bored with each other. He would always keep her guessing and every time he kissed her she went weak in the knees. He was ready in 10 minutes and they headed out the door to the limo and were off to their night of romance.

Once they arrived back at the hotel they headed up to the suite. As they waited on the elevator they kissed once more. Once the elevator arrived they were alone and rode up without kissing since they were on the verge of getting carried away.

In their room Urs could see all his requests had been arranged and he could hear Celine singing low in the background. It was the perfect mood for dancing. He never really enjoyed dancing in public since it was such a private thing in his eyes.

He let Michele put down her purse then drew her into his arms and began slowly moving to the sounds of Celine’s song “If You Ask Me To” as Michele listened to the words she knew that the song was stating just how she felt. All he would have to do is ask and she would give him her world.

“I Love you Michele and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Urs leaned in an turned her face up to his and touched her lips softly at first then took the kiss deeper, his tongue entered her mouth and began a dance with hers.

After they broke from the kiss, Michele looked into his eyes and saw that his declaration of love was written not only there but had been engraved on her heart.

“I love you too Toni and I will spend the rest of my life loving you.” Michele kissed him back and the dance began again.

Once they finished with their dance he led her to the dining room and pulled out her chair for her to sit down. Then he sat across from her. They held hands as the waiter began bringing in the food and wine. After several courses they were full. Michele had been holding hands with Urs during the meal and they had been looking into each other’s eyes.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Dinner

As she was drinking her coffee she noticed the envelope sitting there with her name on it. She looked over at Urs and her eyes asked the question for her lips. She went to open it and when she looked up she saw Urs kneeling next to her chair. When she put her hand inside the envelope she found the ring. Urs took it from her and ask her the question he had been planning for the past month.

“Michele you know how much I love you and I have told you over and over that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?” Urs knew she was scared but he had never felt this good when he thought of marriage. He knew this was right.

“I love you too Toni and I will always be with you, so YES I will be your wife. Michele looked up at him with tears in her eyes and watched as he put the ring on her finger. He pulled her up and kissed her with all the passion he felt holding her and loving her.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Michele1

He picked her up in his arms and headed off to their bedroom. He lowered her legs to the floor as he held her tight. For the past month he had worried she would say no to his proposal but she had said yes and now he wanted nothing more than to show her over and over again how much he loved her.

He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her long and hard, wanting nothing more than to get lost in her mouth. He reached around and unzipped her dress. As it drifted to the floor she reached up and unbuttoned his shirt and ran her hands over his chest hair and let her fingers wander.

She pushed his shirt to the floor and then unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Pushing his pants to the floor to join her dress and his shirt. They stepped away from their clothes as Urs bent down to remove her heels, throwing them somewhere in the room. They both stood there wearing nothing but their underwear. Slowly they removed those and threw them around the room. After that they fell onto the bed holding each other and kissing with all that hot passion that ignited whenever they kissed.

They both were fully aware that they wanted to be together forever and this night they would consummate that pledge of love. Urs began touching and exploring her body. He left nothing untouched and followed along with kisses in every place he touched. He found her breasts and suckled on one as he kneaded the other making her moan and touched his chest and ran her hands down his stomach into the hair that veed toward his lower groin. She placed her hand on his manhood and heard him moan. He couldn’t get enough of her touching him and suckled harder on her nipples that filled his mouth. He took turns with them both kneading and suckling as his other hand reached between them and began rubbing her tiny nub making her squirm. It made her want him more. She loved it when he touched her there. Slowly he kissed his way down to her womanhood and began suckling on her tiny nub and put two fingers inside her and touched her G spot and within a few seconds brought her to her first orgasm.

Once she regained her breath she lowered her head to his manhood and with her hand she began softly squeezing his sacs and watching as his shaft filled with extra blood and enlarged even more. She finally lowered her mouth to his shaft and began licking the precum from the head and licking him up and down before taking him in her hot mouth and suckling at first and then as she moved up and down in a cork screw motion it didn’t take her long to make him cum and she swallowed all of his sperm, making him scream out her name as she did.

Both lay back on the pillows and kissed sharing how each other tasted. This was new to her but she loved sharing her body with him and his body was so amazing and what he did to her taking her to places she had never been before.

Urs began touching her again and began to arouse her body with a new type of heat. She so wanted him inside her now and she began stroking him again to get him ready to take her to heaven. In just a few minutes they were kissing and stroking each other till he lowered his head and suckled her nipples again and soon they were ready to join as he raised her legs to his shoulders and entered her as his fingers rubbed her tiny nub and began pumping into her as she tightened around his large shaft and her heat brought them both to their next orgasm together they both called out for each other and held on tight as they both came.

Urs lay down on top of her and tried to get his breath back as he kissed her neck, telling her how much he loved her. She voiced her love for him as he kissed her again and again. Soon his body was strong enough to move off her and he pulled her into his arms and held her tight. He thought as he closed his eyes how happy he was and never had he been more fulfilled in his life.

Michele was getting her breath back as she thought how much she loved this man and how he had given her his love and his body to love forever. No one would ever come between them and she was so happy to be marrying him. She loved him without any boundaries. He was everything she had ever wanted in a man, husband or lover. They both fell asleep for a while before they reconnected for more loving throughout the entire night.

As the sun was rising in the east the lovers were finally snuggling up in one mound to rest after reaffirming how much they loved each other. Michele took one last look at the ring on her left finger and smiled. She would give him the happiness he deserved as he had given her his love.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 am

Chapter 21

Urs woke first and slowly headed to the bathroom. When he finished he headed back to bed and snuggled up to Michele. He lay there with her in his arms and thought back to last night. They had made love throughout the night and he never loved her more. She was different from most women he had known in the past and none had ever given him as much love and passion as she had in the short time they had known each other.

He had never thought about marrying any of the women he had dated and that too had been something that he wanted more than anything, to belong to her forever. She had learned how to please him, something that she herself desired and it made him happy that she was willing to explore with him all the ways to love each other.

That part of their relationship was mind blowing and amazing, but in all of their relationship it was the simple things that made them work as a couple. Her ease into his life had come at a time he had really thought there would never be real love.

He had been surprised at how worried she was people would look down on them because of the age difference, something that mattered to her and not at all to him.

In his mind age was a number that meant nothing.He loved her for the amazing person she was, giving her all and taking nothing in return. She was selfless and strong and she was there for anyone who needed her with no strings attached. He loved that she and he were a matched set with their intimate times. They both gave each other everything they had to give.

Urs leaned over and kissed her forehead and then snuggled back into her and slowly drifted off to sleep knowing she would be ready for him to love her when she woke.

Later Michele woke to find Urs sleeping snuggled up to her side with his arms wrapped around her. She wormed out of his embrace and headed for the bathroom and took care of her needs and washed her hands then went to get her robe. She wanted to order breakfast for them. But when she went back to the bedroom Urs was awake and smiling at her.

“What are you doing Love? I want you back in this bed with me. We have the day off and you and I are going to spend it just the two of us and if we want to just make love all day then we will. Now please come here.” Urs held out his arms to her and she couldn’t resist them. She knew she could never deny him anything. She loved him so much.

Last night had been a turning point in her life. She had always thought she would be alone for the rest of her life and that she was not worthy of love anymore. Oh how wrong she had been. Urs had shown her that love was a blessing and he was the soulmate God had meant for her to have. He had come into her life as a guest and slowly taught her that love and friendship were a blessing and that she was worthy of this gentle man’s love.

She looked forward to marrying him and she would make sure he was happy with her. She did feel a bit sad they would never have children, knowing the love he shared with her. He would have been a great father to their children. But at her age it was not possible.

That was another thing she had gotten wrong. Her age played no part in loving him. They were amazing together when it came to their loving each other. He had already taught her so much about how to love. She had a surprise for him. Since they had decided to get married in Switzerland she wanted to live their married life there.

She would speak to her lawyers about turning the B & B into a historical site and leave the running of it to the city. She was against actually selling it because she didn’t want strangers to run the cottage. So she knew they would take care to run it as a family tradition.

“What are you thinking about my love?” Urs was holding her tight and running his finger up and down her arm giving her goose bumps.

“Oh how lucky you came into my life and reflecting on how lonely it would have been if you had never come to the cottage. Toni I have to tell you how sorry I am that we won’t ever have any children of our own. You would be a great father.”

“Don’t Michele. We both know that is not possible and we could always adopt some wonderful children if that is what we desire. But I really want just you in my life now and forever.”

“Ok, well if we ever get to that point then we will consider adoption. Also I want to turn over the running of the Cottage to the town as a Historical Landmark. If we decide that we are going to move to Switzerland then the cottages will be well cared for by people I have known for years. I hope you don’t mind?”

“Are you sure you want to live in Switzerland love?"

"Yes I am positive. I have no one in my family left and I would love to live near yours. Also I plan on being on the road with you all the time so then when we go home it will be to a place we both love.”

“Do you have any certain area you want to live?” Urs was thrilled first off she would travel with him on the road and there would be no hard separations for them. Then he was happy that she wanted to be in his home country and live around his family.

“Well what about Zurich or Geneva, I think both are near airports which will make it easy to get to and from for your work.”

“I agree either place will be great so when we go to Switzerland on the promos then we will look at some homes. We can start by checking online for homes we want to see and we need to make a list of what we both want in a home. As for the cottages if you are sure that is what you want to do then I will support your decision.”

“Thank you my Swiss and I believe you said something about making love all day. I think we both need some food if we are staying in today and getting all that exercise. Let me call down and order breakfast for us. Then we can shower and see what pops up after.” She giggled and grabbed her robe and went to call the kitchen and order the food.

She sure does make it so easy to love her. She knows exactly what I want and need and I don’t have to say anything. She is ready to move her life to Switzerland and be happy starting our home there. How does she know how happy that would make me. I guess first things first, I need to call Mutti and tell her about the proposal before she hears about it later.

While Michele was in the other room, Urs picked up his cell and dialed his mother.

“Hallo.” Mutti answered on the 2nd ring.

“Mutti its Urs.”

“Well sohn how are you and where are you?”

“I am doing wonderful Mutti and we are in New York starting the Promo tours. I called to tell you that while I was on vacation in North Carolina I met someone. Her name is Michele and she owns a B & B there and that is where I was staying the 2 months I had off.”

“So you got involved with this woman? So she is not married then?”

“Nein Mutti she has not been married for almost 30 years, and she is a wonderful lady and I love her very much and last night I proposed to her and she said yes. We are planning on getting married in Switzerland.”

“So you waited till after you proposed to tell me about this lady. Is she pregnant Urs?”

“Nein Mutti, Michele is not pregnant and please stop thinking like that. I think you will love her too and she is a fantastic cook Mutti.”

“Ok well I am happy for you Urs but one question. Just how old is this Michele?”

“She is 10 years older than me Mutti, and don’t you start on her being older because she had so many doubts at first and it has taken me a long time to get her to understand that age is just a number and it doesn’t matter to me.”

“Oh so she was not sure about being with a younger man. So why are you getting married instead of just living together. You never thought of marriage before.”

“Mutti all those women before only wanted to be involved with me for my fame and money. I don’t want that type of woman as a wife. Mutti, Michele has her own business and her own wealth and she needs none of that from me so stop thinking like that. She sees the real me and I love that more than anything. She lets me be the man in our relationship not the Divo and she is not interested in the Divo. I really don’t think you should look down on her because of her age and if you refuse to except her on my feelings then I will not bring her to meet you and we will have the ceremony without my family Mutti. I am marrying Michele and that is the end of this discussion. Let me know if you change your idea about this.”

“Urs Sohn that is not what I was thinking at all. I would love to meet your Michele and I am sure she is a lovely person. So when are you all coming?”

“Sorry Mutti, but it has been a rough road getting Michele to take my love and stop judging it by the younger women and I don’t want anyone to bring up ages when we do come. Our schedule says in 2 weeks we will be in Zurich for Promos. I have 2 days off after that so it will be then and if we stay Mutti we will share a room. If that bothers you I will set up a hotel nearby.”

“Nein you’re welcome to stay here Urs both of you. This is no longer the old age. So let me know when you are arriving and I will have everything ready for you both and sohn I am happy for you. Please tell Michele that we are looking forward to meeting her.”

“Good bye and thank you Mutti, Ich Liebe Dich.”

“Ich Liebe Dich sohn.”

After they hung up Urs thought back over that conversation and knew he had taken the only stand with his mother that he could. No one was going to hurt Michele. He got up and went to the other room and saw Michele accepting the trolley from the bell hop as she tipped him. He knew that they were going to be just fine.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 am

Chapter 22

While Urs and Michele were celebrating their engagement, the others were down the street having breakfast. Little did they know that in the back of the café sat Anna and Jon, discussing her next plan. A plan Jon had no intension of helping with, if he couldn’t talk her out of this craziness then he had decided to walk away.

At the Divo table the guys were talking about Urs and soon to be bride, hoping that things went well with the proposal. None of them could believe that Urs would have actually decided to marry anyone, he had always been against marriage. That this lady could change his mind, they were in awe, that Urs had finally found the one woman that loved him for just Urs Buhler, and they still had a bit of trouble getting use to her calling him Toni.

But if she was the one that made him happy, and they could see how much he loved her too, it shined in everything he did since he had returned from his time off. They had never seen this side of him before, he was open and fun to be around, and he actually enjoyed being with others instead that dam gym all the time.

The fact he had not joined them this morning with Michele told them they had to be celebrating. They had no intension of bothering him. It was Sebastien that heard the yelling in the café, he looked around and saw Anna yelling at Jon, he wondered what that was all about. Within seconds of him hearing, everyone in the café could hear the two of them arguing.

Sebastien rose and went to their table against the other guys wishes, he had too she had hurt Urs so many times, and it was about time she grew up and got a real life.

Anna looked up at the shadow that stood in front of her and saw Sebastien standing there.

“What do you want Sebastien?” Anna spat out with anger.

“I want you to leave Urs alone, you did all you could to get to him and it all went down the drain, he loves Michele and they will marry so leave him alone. Try looking at the man in front of you, and maybe Jon will forgive all the crazy things you have done and love you.”

“Jon don’t want me, he is with me for the revenge that is due for my being fired. And I will stop any plans Urs has to marry that OLD BAT, geeze where did he dig her up anyway?”

“Whatever reason you and Jon are together; I don’t care but if Jon knows what is best for him, then he will walk away before you bring him so far down he will never crawl out of the hole you have dug for him. As for Michele she is a Southern Lady and is getting the respect she is due, and I for one will not stand by and let you a TRAMP call her names, so watch your trashy mouth, someone may knock your teeth out.”

“You got that right Seb and I for one with Carlos will be glad to help, anyone that wants to do so. Leave them alone Anna and go on and live your life and be happy. Urs is found his true love, and you best stay away, or you’ll find more trouble when we see to it you’re locked up in a mental institution for life.” David was steaming mad and Carlos was standing beside him trying to get him to calm down.

“None of you can do anything to stop me from convincing Urs, that OLD BAT is not who he belongs with. Now leave and let me have some private time to plan. Get Out of my sight!” Anna stood up and yelled like she own the place, the owners came running out seeing this crazy woman verbally attacking the Divo’s, and escorted her to the curb with her kicking and screaming. Jon had went to the owners and got out the back door. By the time she return to their place his things were gone and so was he.

“The Divo’s watched as she jumped into a cab, and was still angry yelling at the cab driver to get her out of there. They headed back to the hotel to find that Renata had been called about an interview, of her Divo’s attacking a woman in the local café. After they told her what happen she contacted the station and told them in no uncertain terms if they did that story on the news, that Simon would be owning not only the station, but all involved in the story would NEVER have a job in the industry again.

When Anna had figured out she was on her own she finally calm down, and began to plan her next move without Jon. She didn’t need him anyway soon, she would have Urs so it didn’t matter that Jon had abandoned her.

The guys had today off and then they were off to Denver and do some promos there, so she would be ready when the guys arrive in Urs’s suite, as his wife. HA! Michele would not know what hit her, when she found out Urs was already married to her. A fake marriage certificate was all that she needed, to have that OLD BAT running back to her mountains and never to be seen again.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:39 am

Well this is Part 1 of a 2 part chapter. You might guess what is going on then again you may not.. But it is a surprise and gonna be Lovely and Romantic and FUN!!

REMEMBER THE LOCATION IS NEW YORK!!

Chapter 23 (Part 1)

Urs spent the day on the phone. Michele wondered what he was up to but she thought he would tell her at the right time. Michele spent the morning checking out the town and looking around. She had not been to New York before so it was great walking through Times Square and she had lunch at the Olive Garden on Times Square.

Once she was back in the hotel with Urs she found he had made arrangements for a special evening including a new dress and heels. She was so thrilled that they were engaged and she couldn’t wait to become Mr. Urs Toni Buhler.

Urs had arranged for her to have a massage and the works so off she went for her appointment as the Divo’s gathered in his suite and were told what to expect this evening in their suite. Once they were filled in he contacted Lisa and Renata and informed them of the evening’s events and asked that they help with the décor of the room. They were thrilled to be involved and would have everything ready for the evening.

When Michele returned from her spa appointment Urs was in the middle of arranging the food with the chef on the phone so she headed into the bedroom to put away some of the spa purchases she had bought. She had an idea what Urs was up to but didn’t want to spoil his fun so didn’t say anything to him about all the phone calls.

Urs and she had discussed at length about not wanting a big wedding it really wasn’t their style to do that. So they had planned on having a short ceremony sometime during her stay with him. She was not surprised that he had taken the idea further than expected but she was thrilled that soon they would be husband and wife.

She sat in a chair in the bedroom and thought about the run in with Anna in the lobby, she couldn’t understand why this woman was so obsessed with Urs. He had done everything he could to get her to understand that he was not interested in her. She really had no idea what it was going to take to get her to finally realize that Urs was off limits to her and all women.

Urs walked silently into the room and saw her sitting there as if she was off in another world and he became concerned. He walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her.

“Are you alright love?” Urs said looking into her eyes and seeing some concern.

“Oh sorry I didn’t hear you come in my Swiss. Yes I am fine, just wondering how far Anna is going to take this obsession of hers. I am sure she is not going to give up just yet.”

“Don’t worry so much about Anna. She cannot hurt us and we are stronger together. Our love is stronger than anything we could use as a weapon. So please come lay with me for a while, I need to feel you next to me my love.” Urs took her hand and they went to the bed and lay in each other’s arms until it was time to get up and let in the ladies from the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 am

Good Morning Ladies,

You're all invited to the Wedding of URS TONI & MICHELE LAURENA and Hankies are a must.. tissues
Our Urs has outdone himself..

So with out further ado lets all take our seats and the wedding is to begin shortly: I love you

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Image1

Thanks To Tina for this wonderful cover:

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 am

Chapter 24 (Part 2)

While Urs answered the door Michele headed for the shower. She had to get ready for the evening. Little did she know that Urs would join her. They would make love one last time before becoming a married couple.

While they were showering and exploring their love the suite was being redone by Renata and Lisa as the chef and his staff finished off the food and they brought in the wedding cake.

The Divos’s had arrived and had set up the music and were ready to sing on cue. Urs would join them on the song he wanted to sing to Michele.

Urs had chosen to wear something that Michele had loved him in and that was black dress pants and black satin shirt with the buttons undone, no tie or jacket.

He had bought her a one sided shoulder lace short dress with a satin ribbon around the waist. It would show off her beautiful figure and he had brought white heels to go with it.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Michele

He had not told her yet what tonight meant or why they seemed to be entertaining, but he wanted to wait until they were dressed and ready before he surprised her. Renata had her bouquet in the fridge so the flowers would stay fresh and the engagement present was in his pocket.

When she finished dressing Urs asked her to sit and close her eyes. He took out the small box and put it in her hand and let her open her eyes. There were tears as she opened the box to find a beautiful eternity necklace laying in black velvet.

“This is to remind you of how much I love you and my love will last throughout eternity Michele.” He took the necklace out and put it on her, then leaned down and took her lips in a searing kiss. One she would never forget.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Ursengagementgifttomichele

“Thank you Toni and I will always love you, through eternity and beyond.”

“Are you going to tell me what is going on now?” Michele looked up at him and waited for him to tell her why all these people were in their suite.

“We are getting married tonight and they are decorating the suite and getting the food ready.”

“Married TONIGHT, how is that possible?” Michele had a feeling this is what he had planned, but to actually be able to marry the man of her dreams was only that, a dream.

“With lots of help anything is possible Michele. You will marry me tonight?”

“I would marry you in 5 minutes or anytime you ask. What do I need to do?”

“Nothing everything is taken care of. You just have to be there when the time comes. Your bouquet is in the kitchen and the cake is set up in the dining room with the food. So everything is done. The vows are ready and the preacher has them already. You just have to say what is in your heart.” Urs pulled her close and kissed her and hugged her tight. He loved her so very much and wanted to give her a night and a wedding she wouldn’t forget.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Ursandmicheleweddingcake

“So where do I stay until they are ready for me?”

“You will stay in here and Renata and Lisa will be in shortly to keep you company. I think it is time I join them out there and you will join me soon. I LOVE YOU MICHELE.” Urs kissed her and then turned and left the room.

Within seconds Renata and Lisa had joined her and talked about the upcoming trip to Denver and some of the other places that they would visit, but Michele’s mind was in the living room.

Urs was getting nervous. He so wanted to be married to her and just couldn’t wait much longer. Soon a knock at the door revealed the preacher along with his brothers in song. Now everyone was in place, they could start the wedding.

Urs knocked on the door and Lisa came out and headed to the kitchen to get the bride's bouquet. When all were ready and the music had started, the bedroom door opened to Michele standing there looking like an angel in Urs’s eyes.

As she walked toward him Lisa handed her the bouquet then took her place with Renata behind Michele. All the guys were standing beside Urs. The preacher said a blessing over all in the room and then looked to Urs and nodded for him to begin:

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story MicheleBouquet

Michele, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow.

After he had finished the preacher nodded to Michele to speak from her heart:

Urs Toni, you have filled my world with meaning. You have made me so happy and more fulfilled as a person. Thank you for taking me as I am; loving me, and welcoming me into your heart. I promise to always love you, respect you as an individual, and to be faithful to you forever. Today I choose you to be my partner, and commit myself to you for the rest of my life.”

Once they had said their own vows from their heart Urs joined his brothers and sang ‘Senza Catene’ to Michele, Urs watched her all throughout the song and saw the tears falling down her face as he declared his love to her.

Once the song was done they returned to holding hands and the preacher began his part of the ceremony he asked that Urs repeat after him:

I, Urs Toni, take you, Michele, to be my wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

Next the preacher turned to Michele and asked her to repeat after him:

I, Michele, take you, Urs Toni, to be my wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

Once the vows were said and accepted then it was time for the exchanging of the rings. As Urs slipped Michele’s ring on to her finger he recited his ring vow to her:

Michele, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story WeddingbandforMichele

Michele answers:

I will wear it gladly. Whenever I look at it I will remember this joyous day and the vows we've made.

Then Michele begins her ring vow to Urs:

Urs Toni, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story UrsweddingbandinMemories

Urs answers:

I will wear it gladly. Whenever I look at it I will remember this joyous day and the vows we've made.

Then they both looked at the preacher and he spoke the final vows that would make them husband and wife.

“As much as Urs Toni and Michele Laurena have declared their heartfelt love to each other and then declared before God and family and friends their solemn vows and exchanged and spoke their ring vows, I now declare what God has joined together let no man put asunder and I am proud to announce Mr. & Mrs. Urs Toni Buhler are now married. You may now kiss your bride.” Urs pulled her into his arms and the kiss she received left her grasping on to his shoulders to keep standing.

“I love you Mrs. Buhler and you are mine now and forever.” Urs kissed her again before he heard sounds coming from the others who wanted to congratulate them.

Soon she was getting kisses from Sebastien , Carlos and David. And Urs received kisses from Renata and Lisa on the cheek. They were all so happy for them. Soon they headed to the kitchen to show her the cake and start in on the wonderful food the chef prepared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: IL DIVO FAN FICS :: Contessa-
Jump to: