Share | 

3rd oct RIGA - Latvia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators

Rat
Location : Stockholm, Sweden (but at the moment Valence, France)

PostSubject: 3rd oct RIGA - Latvia   Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Omg what a night last night! So here comes my report, sorry if i leave things out but im sure the others will fill in the blanks ( im very tired its 5 am and im flying home to go to work lol i know im a good girl)

So the adventure started last morning, woke up at 3:30 am (after 1 hour sleep thanks to my stomache bug i've had all week) and left for the airport, everything went well until we were flying over riga, after a while the captain announces that he can not land yet because of bad weather so he will fly around half an hour, after those 30 mins he says sorry we can not land we are going to lituania ( i was like WTF) so off we went there and landed. 30 lucky ppl who were actually tranfering there got to go off and the rest well we waited on the plane for another 30 mins, while we waited for the fog to dissapear and refuil the plane, then 3 hours late i fiiinally landed in riga just in time to meet the girls, gabi, alona, bekka, hanne, anne marie for lunch. As i still had a bad stomache i just drank while they ate..
A funny thing happened during the lunch, we were sitting talking and i was sitting facing the exit which is into a big mall in old town, well we are talking and then suddently i see a guy in jeans and leathe jacket pass by quickly and i yell "its urs!!" It takes us a few secs to react and then we run out and leave poor alona alone by the table,, i run a bit behind and my sight was right it was him (i guess the divo radar we idsows seems to posses was working just fine eventhough i was sick and tired lol) , we just saw him leave the mall, we didnt wanr to stop him as it was his time off.
Then we were all excited but the radar gave nthing away after that. After they finished lunch we headed to the arena to see if we would catch them at soundcheck! We were also conviently living infront of the back of the arena so from our hotel window we could see when trucks and cars and ppl left backstage
We did not see them and after an hour we gave up and and went to make us pretty and pre party a bit with the DIVA bubbly wine we bought while keeping an eye on the back of the arena of course. The danes came over and we did some signs. We decited to write one for david during my way " careful david" and leave a phone number to carlos during his speech but not ours but dick merediths hahahahaha
At 6 we went to pick up our tickets and we met the finnish girls... A woman met us up at 6.15 and told us that we were only 8 in the m&g (yey), me gabi, alona, bekka, hanne, ulla, tia and oh i forgot the other name.. And the guys were having dinner so it would be half an hour late.. So during that time we waited inside making a big sign with"divas united" on it and the 4 represanting flags (swedish, finnish, danish and latvian) to have for a big group pic! (Thanks hanne for getting all the papers, prints and clips and stuff like that!
After half sn hour they still had not picked us up so we decited to call dick (or well gabi did) and he said that we were soon picked up. We waited patiently and then the girl turned up with two security guys, told us the rules (or rather we told and corrected her) and then we headed off vip style, with one guard in front and one in the back haha, then we were asked to leave jackets bags and stuff ona table and then we saw the guys in a little room. Thats where this is a bit of a blur for me lol, i shook everyones hand and presented myself, seb found out we were swedish and said some swedish phrases (du är söt, ursäkta, tack så mycket) i had my pic with them and i forgot all about a crazy pic,, before i was taking the pic seb walked infront not knowing where to stand and i told him (come over here and pulled him towards my right side) then it was gabis turn.. And i cheekely asked for a extra pic with me, gabi and e swedish flag (oh and the guys too of course) and seb was worried that the flag was upside down while holdinh it (aww bless) and david read what was on the flag (IDSOW, though he read it first as IDSOA! Haha) then we went out o let the other to have a piece of them and then we all 8 enetered again with our biiiig sign poor camera man was like pushed against the wall to get us all on the pic and the sign lol, i still dont remember where i was standing just that dick and them were saying squeeze squeeze, and apperantly carlos said : yeah yeah squeeze! *sigh*
After that we headed to our front row seats and waited for the show to start.. We were the loudest ones on the first half of the show and on the second part the audience loosened up a bit and went louder and looong claps, especially after hallelujah!
Many fun things happened during the show like us eing filmed like half of the show *sigh* i just wanted to kick that camera man when he did a close up of me *grrr* well we were up the screen like 30% of the show lol and the rest the guys lol..
Light forgot david during dont cry for me.. He had to wave it to him...
A man screaming to carlos "but you are married" when he started his beautiful women show! Actually many interaction with men in the show haha! Seb asked about a latvian drink and asked if it was good and a man yelled " its poision!" Lol have it on film..
We held the phone number for carlos and david and urs reacted, i think they recognized it lol
Got a funny respons by david when he took the tie off and we screamed moooore.. Have it on film
During sebs jude speech david kept interupting him and then the spotlight didnt want to follow him during ding dang dong lol poor sebbie ,. Have it on film too..
We started the nooooo part before david and then the audience continued and it went on forever! ,,, then we started screaming ong we would like them to sing and i screamed 'the wheels on the bus' and dVid liked that idea,tried get seb to sing it but then it was him and us singing lol .. On film
Poor sebbie tripped during time to say goodbye, urs helped him! When he left the stage he held his back. Bit, hope he didnt hurt anything! Im sure a good massage will do the trick!
We got lots of looks, smiles from the guys specially from david and seb.. Had a "who will look away first" duel with urs and won wohoo.. And carls looked and waved and pointed lol... We sang along to all songs (only miming on my part) and they seemed to like that we knew the texts hehe!
After the show we saw seb leave in a car and he waved.. Didnt see the other guys

Well that is what i can think of and its time for me to board the plane soon! I took pics (not maby good ones though ) and better videos.. Will try to upload them this week,. Maybe not tonigh as i need to sleep after work but tomorrow and this weekend!

Hope my long report was not to long and borng for you guys lol

Moderators
Moderators

Rat
Location : Stockholm, Sweden (but at the moment Valence, France)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd oct RIGA - Latvia   Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:47 pm

U can find my videos on my yt account under the username angieswe

3rd oct RIGA - Latvia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: 2012 Wicked Game Tour Archives :: IL DIVO 2012 Tour Dates: The Wicked Game Tour. :: 2012 Tour Dates Wicked Game IL Divo-
Jump to: