Share | 

Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Flashback 2000

“Let’s see now. We have Gigi Nelson age 25, and she is from a small place in Denmark. She speaks French, Danish and English. Well then, we shouldn’t have any problems getting things done if she can understand me. So she has been with EMI for 1 year as a publicist and she is now assigned to my album ‘Libre’.” Sebastien was reading out loud to himself. He was very interested in meeting his new publicist in a few minutes. He laid down the papers and sat staring at her picture. Wow she was one gorgeous lady and he couldn’t wait to see her in real life.

A knock at the door alerted him that Ms. Nelson had arrived. So he stood and went to the door. Opening it, he found the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. All of a sudden he felt this heat between them and all the blood rushed to his lower half. He had to stand back before she noticed how aroused he was by her presence.

He invited her in and then after she sat at the desk he went around and sat behind it thanking God that it would cover his instant attraction to her.

“So you're Gigi Nelson? EMI has had nothing but praise for your work and the groups and artists you have worked with went on to become very famous and wealthy in the end. So can you do the same for me Ms. Nelson?”

“I truly will try Mr. Izambard and so far what I have heard of your recordings and your voice it won’t be hard to sell you to the public. Doesn’t hurt that you are young and so very good looking as well. Women will fall at your feet.”

“First off, let’s get off these formal names please. My name is Sebastien and may I call you Gigi?” Sebastien looked at her and smiled. Boy he was looking forward to spenind one on one time with her. He had never taken an instant liking this fast to any woman. What kind of spell had she placed on him?

“Of course I am Gigi and I am pleased to meet you Sebastien. Now down to business. I gather the first song is almost ready for the video to be done? I will have to hear the song live and then I will put together a publicity proposal for the stores and merchants. If that is agreeable with you and your record company than we will proceed.” Gigi looked at him and thought about how much she wanted to get know him. But first things first, the announcement of his first CD and business then they could explore this obvious attraction they were feeling for each other, at least she hoped.

“How about we talk about the publicity work over a quiet and very private dinner?” Sebastien wasn’t going to waste any time. He was so very attracted to her and wanted to move this all along. Then maybe they would get to know each other even better in bed.

“As long as you don’t have any idea of things going further tonight? I will let you know when I am ready to go to the next level Sebastien. I hope you understand?” Gigi smiled a very seductive smile and knew that she was getting to him.

“Oh Oui I am sure we can work hard on the business part of the CD and then get to know each other much better.” Sebastien smiled back at her and he knew that the battle was won and he just had to wait for her to let him know when the time was right.

“Ok well I have to go. Do you have any questions for me about the job I am here to do?”

“Non I think I am up to date on all the business side of the CD. So when do you start working on the publicity?”

“Tomorrow I will meet with EMI and then put together a list of things needed doing then we can start. I will call you and let you know when things are set up for you. It has been a pleasure meeting you Sebastien. I will talk to you very soon.” She stood and so did he and hoped his problem had subsided by now. They shook hands and he kissed her cheeks and then she turned and left the office.

Sebastien thought she was a force of nature. She demanded attention and she knew exactly what she wanted and knew she would get it too.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 pm

Last edited by Starstruck/Contessa on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://owlshotz.justforum.net/forum
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Chapter One (2006)

A knock at Simon’s door alerted him that his new publicist had arrived and he couldn’t wait for her to meet the guys. She had made quite an impression on him when he interviewed her. His contacts at EMI had nothing but high praise for the work she had done for their artists, that was including before her accident that had kept her recovering for more than a year.

Simon rises from his desk and opens his door to a beautiful young woman. He steps aside and lets her enter and offers her a seat in front of his desk as he resumes his seat. “Have you settled into your apartment already Gia? If you need anything please feel free to contact my secretary and she will let me know.”

“No, everything is fine Simon and I love the apartment. Thank you for setting it up for me. I understand that the group lives in the same building.” Gia was thrilled to have been hired at the famous Sony/BMG Company. They had a fantastic reputation and she wanted to move on and experience working with more professional artists instead of young and upcoming singers.

“Yes the group is Il Divo and they do all have places in the same building. Have you had the chance to look at the information that was sent to you about the guys? I wanted you to hear them today if possible.”

“No I have been so busy getting moved that I have not had a spare moment to go over that information yet. I would rather meet them and form my own opinion if you don’t mind?” Gia had been in the business for many years and she could usually spot a good group or an individual singer that had promise or form an opinion if they had a future in the business at all.

“No I think that is the best way to see what kind of future if any they have. But these guys were picked by me for their voices and talent in the music business. So I am sure you will be enchanted by their music and songs they sing. How about we step into the conference room and let you meet them.” Simon rose again and stepped in front of her and took her hand and led her to the room next to his office.

Gia could hear voices coming from the office and they were laughing about something when Simon opened the door and stood aside as she walked into the room taking in the 4 men that sat around the table. She noticed that a bleached blonde woman sat next to one of the guys and when she took a good look at him she couldn’t believe her eyes. There was her husband of 5 years and he was holding hands and whispering to the bleached out blonde bimbo.

“Excuse me guys. I want to introduce your new publicist Gia Nelson she comes to us from EMI and has fantastic success with artists around the world. I think you’re going to enjoy working with her. Gia this is Urs Buhler from Switzerland, Carlos Marin from Spain, David Miller from the USA, and Sebastien Izambard from France. I do believe you two knew each other in 2000 at EMI?” Simon was smiling as he pointed to each of his discoveries and thought she seemed awfully quiet when she looked at the guys. That surprised him. He didn’t think she was the type to be shy around famous artists at least not in her line of work.

“Yes Simon, I have known Sebastien before at EMI. Gentlemen let me introduce myself my name is ‘Gianna Izambard’ and you can call me Gia.” Sebastien didn’t take his eyes off of her and his mouth opened but nothing came out. Simon stood there stunned at the name she had given them. How could she have not told him she was related to Sebastien?

“I don’t understand Gia. I thought your last name was Nelson?” Simon questioned as he pulled her away from the guys and spoke in a whisper to her.

“It is my maiden name. Izambard is my married name. I was married to Sebastien 5 years ago and before my accident. I have not seen him in a long time. Seems he has forgotten he was married and moved on. The bleached out blonde being here tells me that much.” Gia was angry and hurt that he hadn’t even spoke to her. The others were in shock as well. They didn’t know what to say.

David looked over at Sebastien and could see he had gone pale and asked what was wrong “You look like you have seen a ghost Seb. Is she really your wife? How could you let something that gorgeous go and forget you were married to her?” Sebastien didn’t know what to say to David’s question. It had been a long time since he had thought about those days they were together and how did he tell her the truth about their relationship.

“Yes we knew each other 6 years ago, but we have not seen each other in a long time. It is a long story and I am not ready to tell anyone yet till I speak to her, sorry David.” Sebastien whispered to the blonde that she needed to leave and he would explain later. She rose and excused herself and walked out of the room in a huff. She felt quite angry that this woman had introduced herself as Seb’s wife. Her plans didn’t include a wife.

Jessica Levert was from Paris, France and had grown up around Sebastien. They had been in school with each other. She had been helping Sebastien’s mother when she returned to see her the last time and they started dating. He had asked her to move to London with him when he joined Il Divo and now here they were with his wife in the mix. She had to find out more about this Gia Izambard. She couldn’t afford for her plans to be ruined by this woman that claimed to be married to Seb.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Chapter Two

“Are you going to tell me what is going on with you two? I really don’t like being kept in the dark.” Simon spoke to Gia and watched as Jessica left and he could tell she was not happy at all.

“Ok let’s sit down and see what Sebastien has to say since I can only tell you so much.” Gia moved to stand in front of Sebastien with her hands on her hips and waited for him to speak.

Urs, David and Carlos didn’t know what to think either, but they watched as Simon made himself comfortable and waited as the secretary brought in some water and coffee. It looked like they would be there a while.

Sebastien looked up at Gia standing over him and thought that he had never seen her look so wonderful. But now he had to burst her bubble concerning their former and present relationship and he didn’t know where to start.

“Come on Sebastien enlighten us and let us in on your past and then I will give you my account on the missing parts.” Gia sat down removed her heels and propped up her feet on the table and waited for him to start. David and Urs and Carlos all thought this was a lady that had spunk and they were going to like her.

Simon watched her as she sat there waiting for him to speak in her short red and black outfit and he could only think of one name for her ‘Spit Fire’ and he couldn’t wait to start working with her.

“Sebastien are you going to start or shall I ?” Gia was getting impatient with him and so he joined them at the table as he sorted out his thoughts and began speaking.

“Ok as I was getting ready to release ‘Libre’ and EMI hired Gigi to do the publicity for the CD and that is how we met. I was attracted to her the first time we met, but we decided to take it slow and concentrate on business, which was very hard to do. Anyway that lasted till after the video had been done and the CD had been released. The single on the CD ‘Si Tu Savais’ became a number one hit in France at the time. Later we worked on my part together in ‘Le Petit Prince’ it was after that, we got together and celebrated. I had contacted a friend in the priesthood and ask that he could marry us. We were drunk one night and we got married. After that Gigi started having to travel for more jobs with other artists. That was back in 2002 and on one of her trips I got a call saying that she had been in an accident and they couldn’t find her body. Seems the car had fallen in to a lake and they searched and searched but nothing was found.”

“So you just gave up and walked away? Seb that seems a bit cold. Didn’t you love her?” Simon asked looking at Gia and seeing her holding her tears at bay.

“Yes, at least I thought I loved her and I wanted to go look for her but they convinced me that they had done everything they could to find her. So I went to see my mother and spent some time with her. Later I moved out of the place we lived together and came to London. During that time I reconnected with Jessica and we started dating and I felt like I could start again. We never held a service for Gigi. With no body they couldn’t really bury anyone. I have been with Jessica for about 2 years.”

“Wow Seb that was pretty cold and I can’t believe you’re that kind of man. How could you not make the effort to find her when you had married her and lived with her for so long?” Simon was stunned and really began to wonder if he knew Sebastien at all.

“Gia can you tell us what happened to you during the time you were missing?” Urs was interested in knowing more. He got the impression that there was more Sebastien hadn’t said.

“I was in South America and on my way to the airport heading home, when a mud slide hit and pushed our car off the road and down an embankment and into the lake at the bottom. I felt like I was going to drown and had several cuts on my face and after a while I passed out and when I woke months later the doctors told me I had been in a coma for all that time. I tried to tell them who I was and finally when they did find someone to understand me they sent the information to Paris police and asked they contact Sebastien. When they got back to me they said he had moved and no forwarding address could be found. I had no numbers for his mother and only a number in my head turned out to be my friend Iris and they contacted her. She came down and stayed with me and took me home to her place in Nice and so I recovered there. We both searched later for Sebastien thru EMI but they had no information either at least that is what I had been told. When Sony/BMG offered me the job here I had no idea Sebastien was part of this group till I walked into the room today. The only thing I had left from my relationship with Sebastien was my rings.” Gia looked at Sebastien and waited for him to say something but what he did say upset her to no end.

“I did try to find out what happened but after I went to the priest to get a copy of the marriage, I found out that there was no marriage it was all a fake. He never filed the papers so it is not legal. We are not now or never have been married.” Sebastien looked at Gia as she rose and loomed over him when he told her that they were never married.

“Are you telling me that we never got married. Is this a joke or something? Did you set that up? I loved you and gave you all I had and even throughtout my accident and recovery all I thought about was getting back to you and now all I have are these lousy rings that mean nothing!” Gia took off her rings, put on her heels and threw her rings at Sebastien, then turned and walked out slamming the door behind her.

All the guys turned to look at Sebastien. No one knew what to say.

David was the first to speak “Houston we have a problem.”

“David this is not funny!” Simon said as he stood and walked out of the room slamming the door too. Sebastien sat down and held his head in his hands and let out a sigh. He wasn’t sure who left first but soon he was the only person still in the room.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Chapter Three

Seb made his way home to his apartment. He wasn’t sure what to expect from Jessica when he got there. He thought as he rode home in the taxi, back to the day he had heard about Gigi’s accident and her being missing. At first he was stunned and then he wanted to go down to help, but Jessica showed up at his mother’s and talked him into waiting.

She had told him that he would just be in the way and the professionals would be better to handle it and they would of course let him or EMI know what was going on. Little did he know that she had a friend at EMI that she had made arrangements with to get all the news first and then she would tell them what to leak out to him. Most of it was just bits and pieces and no solid information. They had told him there was no hope in finding her body and he had to move on. Soon he found that Jessica was there all the time working her way into his life. He had already become a big star in France and when the invite came to join Il Divo she pushed him to take the job and she had been at his side through all of it.

Now here he was facing off with Gia and finding out she was alive really shook him up. How could he have acted like he really hadn’t cared? Jessica had been spotted by his friends several times with different men in his place while the guys had been in Sweden recording, but for some strange reasons he really hadn’t cared at first then he just went with the flow.

He really had no self-worth if he let her keep running his life and him letting her. Well now Gia was back and he knew they weren’t married, but that was one bit of information that he was not going to give to Jessica. If he wanted to get rid of her now it was best to let her think that they were still legally at least tied to each other.

Seb finally reached his place and unlocked the door but not before standing there wondering what apartment Gia was in. He open the door walked in and heard a crash around his head and saw glass flying at him. He slammed the door shut and stood staring at a very angry Jessica.

“What the hell are you doing throwing that vase at me?” Seb stood looking at this woman he had shared the last couple of years with. Her hands on her hips in a fist and he could have sworn smoke was coming out of her ears. He found that quite amusing.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were married to her? You never mentioned that piece of information. When were you going to tell me?” Jessica screamed at him and went to pick up something else to throw but he moved fast and grabbed her hands and held them by her side.

“What difference would it have made if I had told you? She was missing and presumed dead. It made no difference then if she was gone to say anything about it.” Seb let her go and walked over to the sofa and plopped down hard and rubbed his face up and down. This had already been a difficult day and Jessica was not making it any easier.

“You should have told me Seb. I had a right to know!” Jessica screamed at him still standing in the middle of the room glaring at him.

“It happened before you and I got together and it was and still is my private business. You have no rights as far as I am concerned. We are not married, Jessica!” Seb was getting fed up with her antics and her screaming at him when things didn’t go her way.

“Well are you going to divorce her now?” Jessica questioned.

“That is nothing you should be concerned about. It isn’t like our relationship is heading toward marriage. I don’t love you Jessica. You have been a great friend at times and my lover but that is all there is between us.” Seb wasn’t going to lead her to believe that if he was free he would marry her. She had served her purpose a long time ago and now it was time to let her go and this was the perfect reason.

“Well you had better divorce her Seb, since I am pregnant with your child and you are going to have to marry me.” Jessica sat down next to him and tried to be loving but it didn’t mean anything to him as he rose and stood in front of the fireplace wondering why it had taken her so long to play this baby card and try to trap him. He was damn well sure the baby wasn’t his.

“So when were you planning on telling me this? Why did you wait till you heard about Gia then lay this on me? How far gone are you?” Seb had no plans on marrying her because of a baby he never wanted or had planned on.

“I am 4 months along and you have to marry me Seb!” Jessica turned on the tears and begged him to reconsider and he listened and then told her that he had to speak to Gia first.

“I am moving you into the guest room till I can get you a place of your own Jessica. You can’t live here with me as long as Gia and I are married!” This bit of news infuriated her even more.

“Why should I have to move out, and what about the baby Seb?”

“I don’t know about the baby. When do you see the doctor again? As for moving out I don’t want problems with Gia. I owe her that much not to have to look at you and see you living with her husband. I am sorry but our relationship is pretty much over Jessica. Oh and do not go running to Gia and telling her about the baby. I will tell her.” Seb knew by telling her to stay away from Gia she would do the exact opposite from what he said. Also he wanted the doctor to run a test on him and the baby to make sure it was not his and he would insist on this before moving any further with Jessica.

“And why shouldn’t I tell her that we are expecting a child? It is something she never gave you!” Jessica shouldn’t have said anything else because when she said that he blew up.

“She was in an accident and considered DEAD. How do you expect we could have started a family when she was not here? Now stay away from her and let me deal with my business my way. I am warning you Jessica!” Seb turned around and walked out the door slamming it behind him. He wasn’t sure where he was going but he had to get away from her.

Seb stood looking around wondering if his brothers were around and if they would talk to him. He turned and saw the guys walking towards him. He knew they weren’t happy with him and he was prepared to deal with anything they dished out at him.

“Please guys not now. I just had a fight with Jessica and I don’t want to talk here in the hall.” He looked defeated to the guys and they knew he had feelings for Gia. Now they had to hear the true story and help him figure out what to do. After all that is what brother’s did.

“Come on let’s go to my place and we can have something to drink and we can talk there. We can’t go to Urs’ s place!” David told him and turned Seb towards his apartment.

“Why can’t we go to Urs apartment it is always the cleanest?” Seb looked at Urs wondering why he didn’t want them there this time.

“Gia has moved into the apartment next to mine and I don’t think you want to upset her any more do you?” Urs looked at him and wondered if he really didn’t care for her but because he had let a leech like Jessica into his life now he would have to work things out first.

They all headed to David’s and once there and settled they turned to Seb and told him to start talking.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 am

Chapter Four

Seb looked around at his brothers and didn’t know where to start. He knew that they knew what he had told them at the office but he didn’t really tell it all and even Gia didn’t know the whole truth. Now it was time for the guys to hear it all, and then he was going to have to face Gia and tell her.

“Well what I told you in the office was only partly true. All the things I said about my relationship with Gigi were true and I did love her very much. When I was told that she was presumed dead it was the hardest thing I could have ever heard in my life. I went to my mother’s and that is when Jessica started showing up and being there with me each time I got more bad news. It seems she had connections at the EMI office and they gave her the news instead of me. So she fed me what she wanted me to hear. When it came down to hearing there was no hope I ended up drunk and in bed with Jessica. I just needed a warm body to make me feel again, but it was her way in and since then she has not let me out of her sight. Tonight she told me that she is pregnant with my child.” Seb looked at the anger on each of their faces. He knew that he had been weak and let her lead him on but at that time in his life he really hadn’t cared after losing the one woman he had loved more than life.

“Wow so now she is claiming to be pregnant, what are you going to do? Is it possible that the baby is yours Seb?” David looked at him and knew before he asked that something was off.

“She says that she is 4 months along so no that is not possible. We were in Sweden for that whole month and when I came back there had been rumors that she had many guys at my place while we were working so I stopped sleeping with her till now.” Seb looked at the guys as they remembered all the times they had been gone and none of them had steady girlfriends at that time and so no one had visitors in Sweden including Jessica. She kept saying she couldn’t get away.

“Ok how do we help here? There has to be some way you can prove that the baby is not yours?” Carlos asked and then looked at Urs who was nodding yes to that statement.

“I can get the doctor to do an Amnio test and it will tell who the father is. I am sure it is not mine. I have moved Jessica to the guest room until I can find her a place of her own. She is very angry with me now and she is more angry that Gia has shown up claiming to be my wife.”

“You have told her that you were not really married to Gia haven’t you?” Urs asked but when he saw Seb's face he knew that answer.

“No I don’t want her to know that information. She will try to get rid of Gia as it is. I don’t think Gia needs any more problems from me. I doubt Gia will ever want anything to do with me ever again. I still love her guys and I have never stopped.” Seb took a drink of his wine and hung his head in shame for all he hadn’t done.

“Well one step at a time Seb. Maybe once you get rid of Jessica then you and Gia can talk and set things right. I would say it will depend on how much she loves you and from what we saw today, she still loves you a lot.” David was always the live on the cuff type and looked at the glass half full so he had high hopes maybe they could fix things in the end.

“I hope you're right David, but I am not sure it is even possible after what she did today. We still have to work together and that is going to be difficult enough for now.” Seb was tired going over his life with everyone and stood to leave. David offered him the spare room and he thanked him but told him he was going home and deal with Jessica. He had done enough running from the truth.

The guys all said goodnight to him and watched him leave. They were sure of one thing, Jessica was not going to be as easy to get rid of as Seb hoped. The next thing was that Gia was not going to forgive Seb any time soon either. Man, they had a mess on their hands and they still had a long road ahead with Gia and Seb working together.

When Seb arrived back at his place, the apartment was dark and so he headed to his room. When he walked in and turned on the light he saw that Jessica was in his bed so he turned out the light and went to the guest room and closed the door, locking it behind him. He would have to find her a place tomorrow and then have the locks at his placed changed.

Meanwhile, down at Gia’s place, she was still crying over all she had heard at the Sony Office today. She couldn’t believe that after all they had been through and meant to each other, to now find out they were not married and that he had replaced her after her death had been announced. It was not a good feeling to think he had never loved her at all and he had just used her.

She had decided to quit her job at Sony and move on to another country maybe the States, but when she called and talked to Simon he had refused to let her run away and he was holding her to her contract. She had agreed to stay but working with Seb would be difficult. Finally she rose to get ready for bed when she heard a knock at the door.

She went to answer it wondering who it could be since she had only been here a few days. She looked out the peep hole and saw 3 Divos standing there, Seb was missing from the group. She opened the door surprised to see them but invited them in wondering what they could want.

Once they had entered she closed the door and showed them into the living room and asked them to sit while she got them some drinks which they all refused and sat on the sofa somewhat unsure what to say. Gia sat in a chair across from them and waited for one of them to say something.

“Gia we don’t mean to disturb you but we wanted to know if you’re still going to be working with us?” Urs looked at the others to make sure he started out on the right question.

“Yes I called Simon and explained that I wanted to quit but he has refused and is holding me to my contract. So yes I will be working with you. Why does this matter?” She was under contact to Simon and Sony so why did they care if she didn’t work for them.

“Well we know you don’t work for us but we have a rule in our company that we don’t get involved intimately with employees and we know that you and Seb have that history and we also have spoken to Seb and he wants to work out things with you. So we don’t want our part of the company to know that you and Seb have a history. That is a private thing between you and Seb. We've just been having problems with our manager she keeps trying to cross the lines and we have constantly have to remind her of the rules. Soon we will have to decide if she is going to be fired if she keeps on making advances at Urs.” David had tried to explain the reason they were concerned. They didn’t want to give Anna any excuse to think she could get around the rules. They were going to be working for a few more weeks before they had 2 months off so they hoped things would cool down by then and maybe Seb and Gia could work out things over that break.

“Well I am not working for you so it shouldn’t be a problem, and my private life is that Private! I have no problem working with Seb as long as he is professional. We can keep our distance the rest of the time. I am sure that will make his girlfriend happy, so no problem guys. I am so sorry you all got dragged into my and Seb’s past.”

“Listen Gia we love our brother and we want to help him. He is hurting a lot and there are things we do know that you and Seb should discuss and soon. You have to believe that we don’t want to end up in the middle either. But this is our jobs and careers and we have to look at it from that perspective .” Urs was the one that could see how much mentioning Seb still upset her so they said what they had to say and then rose to leave. When she and Seb were ready they would talk he was sure of that.

He could see she still loved Seb and maybe after he told her the whole truth they would be able to work it all out. He had a hope that is how things would work out for them. They said their goodnights and left the apartment heading to their own places for the night

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Chapter Five

Seb was in a deep sleep when a loud knocking and yelling stirred him out of his dreams. He could hear Jessica calling his name through the door and she kept trying the door handle. Seb had locked it before going to bed just for this reason. “Just a minute.” Seb yelled back to her.

Seb climbed out of bed wearing just his shorts and unlocked the door and jerked it open. Jessica was standing there with hands on hips just staring at him wearing nothing but a robe.

“What do you want Jessica? I was sleeping.” Seb spat out at her.

“Why didn’t you come to bed last night? Where were you, with your wife?”

“Non I was at David’s place talking to the guys. I can’t deal with you and your rampages any more. Today you will be moving out! After I get ready, I have to go by the venue and then we will hunt for you a place. Now go get ready!” Seb spat as he slammed the bedroom door and locked it back.

He could hear her stomping off to his room and slamming the door and start the shower. He had some things to go over with the guys at the venue and then they would find her a place of her own today no matter how long it took.

While Seb was in the shower Jessica made a call to the Sony offices telling the receptionist that the guys wanted Gia to meet them at the venue today and go over some things with her. Once that call was made she dressed in her most sexy clothes. She wanted Seb’s attention and she would get it one way or another.

Meanwhile Gia was in her place making coffee and trying to get her head around all she had heard from the guys last night. She knew they were protecting Seb and she couldn’t actually blame them, but she had been hurt more than he had in her opinion. As she poured herself a cup of coffee her phone rang. It was the receptionist telling her that she was to meet the guys at the venue this morning to go over some publicity shots that they wanted done. She agreed to meet them in an hour and hung up angry that she was at their beck and call. But she took her cup and went for her shower.

After her shower she dressed in a pair of jeans and a nice blouse and sweater. It was still cool in London and she didn’t want to catch a chill. As she finished, she picked up her purse and briefcase and headed down to catch a taxi. When she got to the curb she saw Urs and Carlos flagging down a taxi. They asked where she was heading off to and she told them she was to meet them at the venue to talk over some photo shoots they had done so they offered her a chance to ride with them.

She wasn’t sure it was a good idea. She didn’t want to be in a taxi with Seb just yet. But Urs explained that Seb would drive and David had already left, so she agreed. She then climbed in the taxi behind Urs and Carlos. As they rode through London to the venue they filled her in on the next few weeks and how in a couple of days they would have 2 months off and that Carlos was headed back to Madrid to his family and Urs had made plans to spend his time off in the USA biking through the Southern Mountains and hopefully just rest and relax and unwind.

She found herself liking these guys much more than she had expected to. They were down to earth, sweet guys and they had no problem being her friend even with things strained between their brother and her. They trusted that she and Seb would work things out in the end.

When they arrived at the venue they took her around to meet the crew and showed her where she could get some coffee and sit for a bit while they found the others. A few minutes later David walked in smiling and greeted her with kisses on the cheek and then went looking for the guys to start the equipment check. Once David left, a guard entered the room asking if she was Ms. Nelson and when she said yes he told her that he had been asked to escort her to an area of the venue where some cameras were set up and see if that was a good place for Photo Shots of the guys during the concert.

She followed him to a dark area. There they came to the stairs and she followed him up to a booth high above the arena and then left her there to look around.

“So you’re the famous, missing Mrs. Sebastien Izambard. Not much to look at if you ask me!” Gia turned around when she heard the woman’s voice coming from behind her. She recognized her as the woman that was with Seb at the office yesterday.

“What are you doing up here and just who are you?” Gia didn’t think this was an accident running into her here. She knew Seb wouldn’t have arranged all of this but now she had a good idea who did.

“I want you to divorce Seb so he can be with me and my baby! You were never supposed to be found much less return to Seb. Now it is up to me to get you out of his life forever.”

“My relationship with Sebastien is none of your business, whatever your name is. So stay out of our business. Divorce or not, that is between Seb and me. As for your baby, well I have nothing to say about that. It is between you and Seb what you do and it would be best to leave me out of it.” Gia turned and started to walk out the door as Jessica followed her ranting about leaving Seb alone and moving out and quitting her job with Sony.

Gia had heard enough. By the time they reached the lower landing she was losing her patience with this nosey woman, so she turned and looked at Jessica and once more told her to leave her alone and if she had a problem with Seb’s relationship to take it up with him. This comment really angered Jessica and she reached out and grabbed Gia by the arm, yanking her backwards. They both heard the boards cracking as they felt themselves falling toward the stage about 50 feet below. Urs heard a noise and looked up to see them falling through the boards. He knew they were going to crash right in front of the guys on stage. He reached over and grabbed Seb and shoved David back as the women hit the stage right where the guys had been standing.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Chapter Six

“What happened David? Did someone fall off the landing in the ceiling?”

“Yeah Seb they did and we need to stay out of the way and let the others handle things out there. I think there are enough people on the stage and I know I heard the ambulances arrive.”

“Did you see who it was that fell David? Was it one of our crew?”

“No Seb, it was not one of the crew. They are all accounted for. As for who it was, I honestly didn’t see clearly what was happening. If it wasn’t for Urs we both might be lying out there too.” David had seen who fell but he really couldn’t bear to tell Seb it was Gia and Jessica.

On stage the paramedics were working on both ladies as Urs and Carlos stood back and answered questions by the security team and the police. Urs told them that he had heard the cracking sound and looked up and saw the ladies fall through the wood and he had enough time to get the others out of the way.

“Do you know how they are doing? We couldn’t find a pulse on either one.” Urs asked as he watched them load the ladies onto the gurneys.

“Both are alive and on their way to the hospital. Is there anything else we need to know besides their names?” The paramedic asked.

“Yes, Jessica is pregnant about 4 months. And Gia is our publicist from the Sony offices here in London.” Carlos told them as Urs walked over and checked on Gia. Her eyes were closed and when he whispered her name she didn’t respond. He had no idea how he was going to tell Seb.

They watched as the ladies were rolled out and put in the ambulances and the police waited till they got Seb and David and them took them to the hospital to wait on news.

“Urs who fell and how are they doing?” Seb asked and waited for Urs to tell him the information.

“I am sorry Seb, but Jessica and Gia were the ones that fell off the landing and landed on the stage. But they are both alive and hopefully when we get to the hospital we will have some good news.”

“NON not Gia. What the hell was she doing at the venue? Why were they up there to begin with?” Seb had tears in his eyes and the other guys didn’t know what to say to help him.

“I know she rode in with Carlos and I and said she had been sent by Sony offices to check out the photo options. That is all we know for sure and why she was up there with Jessica, I have no idea.” It was breaking their hearts to see the pain on Seb’s face, but now no one had any answers.

Once they arrived at the hospital they were taken to the trauma unit and spoke to the doctor on call and got the information they had for now. They had done an ultrasound on Jessica as soon as she arrived and found that even with the bad fall the baby had survived and was doing well. The baby was at least 4 months along and they were getting ready to run a scan on Jessica’s brain wave since there was no response to anything they tried.

As for Gia she was in surgery fixing her broken arm and leg but she had been lucky and not suffered any other major injuries than that. She would need help over the next 2 months and then rehab after the casts were removed but she would make a full recovery.

The guys were escorted to the waiting room on the surgical floor and ask if they needed anything from the cafeteria and they all turn down the offer. They all sat down and put their hands over their faces each was in his own world. None of them heard the door open and in walked Jessica’s doctor.

“We have checked her over and found no brain activity at all. The baby like I said is doing fine but she is dead and we have to decide what to do while we have a viable fetus growing inside of her.”

“So can the baby keep growing with her being brain dead?” Urs asked since Seb couldn’t believe what he was hearing. What was he going to do with the baby when Jessica was brain dead and couldn’t raise her child?

“Doctor is there a way you can do a DNA test on the baby now or do we have to wait? Jessica said it was mine but I was not in the country at the time of conception and I need to confirm that.” Seb didn’t want to get into his private affairs now but this needed to be done. He was sure but needed a test to prove it.

“Yes we can do an amniocentesis test now and it should not injure the baby, can you come with me and we will start with your DNA test and then we will have it on hand to match up with the baby’s.” The doctor led him down the hall to the lab and left him there to go and set up the tests for the baby.

While Seb was gone David left and went outside to call Simon. He needed to hear about this from one of them and not from the press or the stage crew. He could tell Simon was busy and that this was going to be a long talk.

“Simon whoever you have with you get rid of them this is important and urgent.” David waited for the room to clear and Simon came back and started asking questions.

“Ok David that was rude so what is wrong and how much is it going to cost me?”

“Look Simon let me talk then I will answer your questions. We went to the venue this morning and met Gia on her way to the venue. Seems someone called from the Sony offices and asked her to be there. Anyway she and Jessica had a confrontation and they both fell from the second floor landing through the banisters. Anyway Jessica is brain dead and Gia is suffering from a broken arm and leg. So far the baby that Jessica is carrying and claims to be Seb's is still alive.” David knew he was rambling and talking too fast and most likely didn’t sound too concerned about Jessica but really he didn’t feel much for her after all she had done to Seb.

“David be quiet now and let me get this right, but first off how is Seb doing? Did he see what happened? So Jessica is brain dead and the baby is still alive, ok and Gia will be fine in about 2 months I am hoping.”

“Seb is in shock I think and he is with the lab right now to get a DNA test for the baby. As for Jessica yes she is brain dead, and Gia will be fine the doctors said in about 2 months. As for Seb seeing what happened; no he didn’t but the rest of us did and Urs saved our lives or the girls would have landed on us. Sorry Simon I have to go and deal with the doctors here so we will talk to you later.”

David heard Simon reminding him if any news to call and let him know then said goodbye. David hung up and went back to the waiting room to find Seb had returned from the lab. He was sitting on the sofa with his face buried in his hands. He was wondering what he was going to do if the baby lived through this ordeal. He couldn’t raise a child on his own and he hoped to reunite with Gia and there was no way he could ask her to raise Jessica’s baby.

Last edited by Starstruck on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 am

Chapter Seven

Urs and David watched their brother trying to make sense of all that had happened in the past few hours. They knew that Seb was conflicted about having the tests while Jessica was laying there brain dead, even that blew his mind. He had wanted her out of his life just a few hours earlier but not this way.

As for Gia, the doctors said she would make a full recovery in a few months. He had to talk to her, but he wasn’t sure she would see him yet. As they all sat lost in their own thoughts, in came the nurse and told them Gia was settled back in her own private room. They all rose and followed the nurse to Gia’s room. As they walked in they could see she was still sleeping. They each found a place to sit with Seb at the bedside waiting for her to move.

When she began to stir they waited for her to speak. Her voice was low and she turned her head to find Seb looking at her with a strange look on his face. She wasn’t sure she wanted to talk to him but she wanted to know what had happened.

“What happened after we fell?” She whispered to Seb.

“When you fell Urs saw you and he pushed us out of the way. I don’t understand, Gia. What were you doing up there in the first place?” Seb asked hoping they would now get the whole story, not just what they had figured out for themselves.

“I was under the impression that Sony offices had sent me to look at some shots and places to get better shots in the future. Turns out it had been Jessica that had set it all up. She said it was time to get rid of me once and for all. What happened to her Seb?” Gia wasn’t sure she cared what happened to Jessica but she asked hoping it wasn’t bad.

“I am sorry but Jessica is brain dead, but the baby is still alive so they are keeping her on life support till the baby is delivered. Gia none of this was your fault, remember that and the fact that the baby is still alive and doing well is a good thing.” Seb could see her tears in her eyes and he knew a part of her felt bad for Jessica and that of the fate of the baby.

“Will the baby make it Seb?” Gia had finally let her tears fall and she couldn’t stop them.

“Yes the doctors have high hopes for the baby to make it to full term. We will just have to wait and see.”

“Is the baby yours Sebastien?”

“They did the Amnio tests and we will know tomorrow, but she was further along then she had said, so it doesn’t look like the baby is mine. I was out of the country during the time she would have conceived.”

“If the baby is not yours do you have any idea who the father is Seb?” Gia wasn’t sure what Seb would do if the baby turned out to be his, but he seemed very sure it wasn’t.

“Non, I have no idea who she was with while we were away. I had heard rumors that it was more than just one guy.”

“What will happen to the baby if no family comes forward to help out and take responsibility?” Gia hoped she would not be asked to take the baby, it was not a possibility, and she wanted nothing to do with a child that belongs to Jessica.

“Jessica didn’t have any family still living, so it will most likely fall to me to care for the child or find someone willing to adopt the baby after it is born.” Seb didn’t want her to think he would ask her to be the baby’s mother. It was not even a choice if he ever wanted to reunite with Gia.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:13 am

Chapter Eight

After the guys had a chance to spend some time welcoming Gia back from the accident, Séb decided maybe now would be a good time to try and talk to her. Séb turns and mentions to the guys he would like to talk to her alone. As they all leave they kiss her good bye and tell her they will see her later.

"What could we possibly have to talk about?" Gia asked.

"Us for one thing," Séb looked at her.

"What us? There is no us and from what I heard yesterday, there never was an us," Gia felt the tears again.

"Of course there was an us. We may have been drunk when we got married but the love was there," Séb said.

"In case you have forgotten, we were never married. As for the love part. Yes, I loved you but you didn't love me, or least you were not sure about your feelings," Gia tried to keep calm.

"Ok, I didn't choose the words carefully yesterday but I did love you. You have to believe that," Séb told her.

"You didn't love me enough to look for me. You were too busy with Jessica. How do you think I felt seeing you in that room holding hands with her?" Gia asked.

"I know I shouldn't have taken her words for it and I am sorry for not trying harder but try to look at things from my point of view," Séb answered.

"If it had been me who had gotten the message that you were missing, I would have been on the first plane. Do you know why? Because I loved you more than life itself," Gia wiped a tear away.

Séb didn't say anything. He looked at Gia and he could see how much she was hurt by everything that had happened. How could he convince her that he did love her and that he would spend the rest of his life making it up to her?

"I think you should take these back," Séb said as he showed her the rings.

"Why? Those rings mean nothing to me anymore and neither do you. Get out of here and take them with you," Gia raised her voice.

"You don't mean that," Séb said as he tried to take her into his arms.

"Don't touch me. I do mean it and I want you to leave. Just go and leave me alone," Gia yelled at him.

The nurse came into the room and she told Séb to leave the room. As soon as he was gone, Gia started to cry and she couldn't stop. She had a lot of emotions inside and she needed to get them out. While the nurse was trying to calm Gia down, Séb walked into the waiting room where the guys were waiting for him.

"What's wrong?" David asked.

"She really hates me," Séb sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Just give her time. She has been through a lot," David told him.

"I hope you're right," Séb looked at him.

As the guys were talking, Simon arrived and he greeted all of them. Simon wanted to see Gia but Séb told him that Gia was a bit upset and seeing her now was not a good idea. They sat down and talked but shortly after, they were interrupted by the doctor who needed to talk to them about Gia and her recovery.

"She can't be alone so she will need someone to stay with her 24/7. She will need help with certain things, such as bathing, going to the bathroom, getting dressed etc," the doctor said.

"I will do it," David blurted out.

Séb looked at him with anger burning in his eyes. There was no way that he would let David take care of Gia. He knew David would never try to make a move on Gia but the thought of David touching her was too much to deal with.

"NON! I will take care of her," Séb said.

"But what if she says no?" David asked.

"I don't care. She may not love me anymore but I have to do this. I owe her that," Séb replied.

"Séb is right," Simon looked at them.

"Ok but who will tell her the news?" David asked.

"I will do it. I am her boss so she might listen to me," Simon said and left.

The four Divos looked at each other, wondering just who was going to win this battle. They all knew Simon’s temper, and they didn’t want to go against him. Séb thought back to the many battles of wills that he had in the past with Gia, and knew Simon would have his hands full with her.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 am

Chapter Nine

“You want me to do what Simon? Are you out of your bloody mind? I can’t stay with Sebastien!” Gia was shocked when Simon arrived and announced she would be recovering at Sebastien’s place while she needed assistance in her daily life and with her recovery.

“No I know exactly what I am saying, but you could stay with David instead. He could give you a sponge bath and dress and feed you. But you need help and either Sebastien or David will have to do it. The other guys are going away. So choose!” Simon stood his ground with Gia. He knew that she was still hurting over Jessica and Seb but she needed to think about her recovery now and he wasn’t letting her off that easy.

“Alright Simon I will let Seb take care of me, but you do know that you don’t play fair. You’re trying to get me and Seb together and it is not going to work. I am still angry and hurt about how Seb handled things back when I was missing.” Gia had tears in her eyes and Simon knew she still loved Seb but the pain of him not finding her or being there when she returned was still fresh in her heart and mind.

“One step at a time Gia. Let’s get you well again then you can kick Seb’s ass for the things he did to you, DEAL?”

“Alright can you ask Seb to come in and we can talk a bit about where we will stay.” Gia was not thrilled about her and Seb staying together but for the next several weeks she would need the help and this was all they could come up with. Having a nurse and a stranger was not something she could deal with. So she had agreed with Simon for now, but Seb was not getting off that easy.

Simon left the room and went to get Seb and send him into the Lion’s Den. He just hoped his pop singer would survive the next several weeks with Gia. As he walked to the waiting room he had an idea to help the couple along and decided that as soon as Seb went to see Gia he would contact his friend and get arrangements made. He would also have a word with Gia’s doctor too.

Simon walked into the waiting room and saw Seb standing gazing out of the window looking far off. Simon walked to him and whispered that Gia wanted to see him. Then he turned and walked off to find her doctor.

Seb walked out of the waiting room heading for Gia’s room as the other guys looked at each other and grinned. They knew he had a long road ahead of him but with Simon behind him and Gia they would get through it all, hopefully back as a couple! They were all still concerned about the baby situation and didn’t know how Seb was going to handle it if he was found to be the baby’s father, but they would be there for him and Gia both. That was what brothers did for each other, support them and help when needed.

Urs stood and stretched and told the guys he was heading home. He still had packing to do for his trip to the states and he had calls to confirm his bike rental there and make sure his housekeeper would be coming in to check on the place. After saying his goodbyes and telling Carlos or David to call him if they needed him he took off in a taxi back to his place.

“David, why did you offer to take care of Gia? You hardly know her and you knew that Seb would get upset at that suggestion.” Carlos thought it was a strange thing for David to do, knowing it would put them at odds with each other if David had been the one chosen to care for her.

“I knew that Seb would never agree and I just wanted to give him the push he needed. I like Gia and if she had chosen me instead I would have been proud to do it. But hopefully she and Seb will talk and get things sorted while she is recovering. I will be here in case they need anything.” David stood and looked around and saw it was only him and Carlos left so they agreed to head home and wait to hear from Seb about the tests and his conversation with Gia. They hailed a taxi after leaving a message with Gia’s nurse that they were to be called if they were needed to return.

Meanwhile, Simon had found Gia’s doctor and he laid out his idea for Gia and Seb, which the doctor agreed would be fine if Gia had a doctor nearby on call in case something came up. She would be getting rehab treatments once the casts came off to get full range of motion back in her arm and leg. Once that was in place, he was about to leave when the doctor handed him an envelope to give to Seb. Simon thanked him and left to meet Gia and Seb. He wondered about the content of the envelope, but he was sure it was the results of the testing and he was sure this would be difficult for Seb.

As he headed for Gia’s room with envelope in hand, he wondered how their talk had gone. Was his friend still in one piece?

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Chapter Ten

“How do you feel about me and you spending time together Gia?” Seb knew he was walking a thin line with her, she blamed him for the accident, even though it was Jessica that has tricked her into coming to the venue with plans of killing her off and getting rid of her from his life once and for all.

“If I had my choice I wouldn’t be anywhere near you Seb, it is your fault for bringing that witch into my life. What do you want a metal for helping care for me till I can be on my own again? Well dream on Frenchie, because you will earn no brownie points for doing this.” Gia was still hurt and angry with him and he knew that it would take a miracle to get her to let him show her how bad he felt for all he had done.

“I am not looking for anything at all, do you want David to care for you and see you in *Au Natural*? At least I have been with you and it won’t be an uncomfortable situation for us. I remember all those nights when we made love and how we fit so well together. I really just want to help Gia.” Seb was sure she had forgotten all those wonderful memories that he carried in his memory.

“Don’t go all soft on me Frenchie, I too remember and wished I could wipe them from my memory. You and I do not have a future and you might get use to that revelation. Your only there to help me till I recover, we are not going to relive old memories and make new ones together. If Simon had not ordered me to do this then I wouldn’t have agreed.” Gia turned away as the door opened and Simon walked in with a white envelope in his hands and handed it to Seb. Then he took a seat next to Gia’s bed.

“You might as well open it Seb and get on with the business at hand. Gia deserves to know the truth as well as you need to put the question to rest once and for all.” Simon looked at Gia and saw her knock some tears from her eyes. He knew that she expected Seb to be the baby’s father even though he swore he couldn’t have been.

“I am not going to open it; I already know what it says. If Gia can’t take my word about the child not being mine, well she can open it herself. Knock yourself out!” Seb throws the white envelope on the bed and storms out of the room.

Gia picks up the envelope and looks at Simon, she so wanted to just throw the thing away and listen to Seb, but after all the pain she had been thru, she really couldn’t just take his word. She had to read for herself that he wasn’t that child’s father.

She also knew that if she opened it, any chance of getting back into the relationship they had years ago would be gone. She laid the envelope in her lap and began to tear the top open, she pulled out the results and read them and then handed it to Simon.

“So he was telling you the truth and you have now destroyed the truest love you ever had with him. How will you work together and live next door to each other after this betrayal?” Simon was sure Seb was angry enough to quit the group about now and damage control would be the first order of business.

“I am sorry Simon but maybe we should hire someone to come to Ragsdalehall Resort and help me. I don’t think Seb will agree to do it now.” Gia laid her head back and let her tears fall as Simon quietly walked out the door and headed to the waiting room.

Last edited by Starstruck/Contessa on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lenhi
Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi mom Very Happy just wanted to let you know what I will read the latest chapter very soon.

Love you!!!

Moderators
Moderators

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:17 pm

im happy that i an follow the story here Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Oh boy! so the child is not Seb's. Now Seb's angry and he wants to quit the band, which is not good at all... how are they going to fix it? I'm anxious to know.

Post more when you can mom Wink

Rooster
Humor : twisted

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:26 am

I'm still trying to learn my way around this site... but I am glad to be here, glad to be able to read this story again. I have missed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 am

First Off Welcome to Connie and glad to have you here at E2 and will be posting here as often as possible..

Good to see my Daughters Pooh and Sony also posting here..

Here is the next installment of Dangereuse and remember ladies this is a long ways from being fixed..

Chapter Eleven

Meanwhile Sebastien met up with the other guys at the apartment, they all were anxious to find out how things went with Gia and Seb. They could tell that Seb was angry when he entered the hallway and slamming the door, they weren’t sure if the tests came back to prove the father to be Seb or Gia had refused to let Seb help with her recovery.

“Alright Seb calm down and sit and tell us what happen, and why are you so angry. Did she refuse your help with her recovery or what?” Carlos questioned as Seb took a seat next to Urs and ran his hands thru his hair and then down his face. He wasn’t sure where to start but he thought that they needed to know everything.

“No she did agree to going to Ragsdalehall and letting me help with her recovery, but they may have all changed now. Simon gave me the tests results and I refused to open them since I am positive I am not the baby’s father, but I threw them at her and told her to knock herself out if she really couldn’t believe me or trust me then I stormed out.”

“Seb you can’t blame her for needing to see for herself that the results confirmed what you had told her all along. You shouldn’t have gotten angry over that.” David felt he had been wrong to treat her like that and didn’t have any problem telling him so.

“I know but why can’t she even try to trust me just a little, I didn’t put her in here that was Jessica.”

“But you brought Jessica into our lives and hers and now this is the outcome of that decision. You have to try and get thru all of her pain and she is going to mistrust you for a while. Now go back over there and talk to her and make this right. You both need each other.” Urs pushed Seb towards the door, but before he could open it Simon knocked then came thru glaring at Seb and they knew things were not at all okay with Gia.

“Just where do you think you’re going Frenchie?” Simon snapped at Seb as he stood in the doorway of the apartment.

“I am going to talk to Gia, where did you think I was going Simon?”

“NO you’re not going back over there and upset her even more, she thinks that you don’t want to go to the Resort and help her thru her recovery. What you’re going to do is go upstairs and get packed and get out to Ragdalehall Resort before she arrives. Now go and get ready and meet my Limo downstairs and get ready for her arrival.”

“Simon are you sure she will still want my help, she was very sure that I was lying about the baby’s DNA and I did throw the results at her and walked out. I doubt she will forgive me for all the pain and anger I have caused Simon.”

“Let me worry about that Seb, you just be there when she arrives at the Resort. You two can work on the relationship while you’re there for the next 6 weeks. Urs you go on too Switzerland and then to the USA and the others can do what they planned. If you need anything Seb call me and I will get it for you. Now get moving all of you.”

Simon turned around and walked out the door and met his driver, he was headed back to the hospital and Gia’s room. Seb did as instructed and got back to his place, packed and met the Limo for the Ragsdalehall Resort.

Urs left the next morning for Switzerland to visit with his family before heading to the Mountains in North Carolina for the next 2 months. David and Carlos hung around London in case something came up for Il Divo. Simon arranged to have Gia transported by ambulance to the Ragsdalehall Resort the next morning.

Gia was stunned to be greeted by Seb at the Resort, but she hoped that she could deal with his anger and hurt that she had caused him by questioning his parentage of Jessica’s unborn child. She knew they would need to talk and hopefully work out all the past lies and hurt they had caused each other. She wasn’t sure if he loved her and she knew at that moment she really had no faith in him as a lover or friend. This would be the roughest next 6 weeks she had endured since her accident, on second thought it might be worse; this was her heart that was involved.

Last edited by Starstruck/Contessa on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat
Humor : I think so

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:06 am

Oh boy.

Simon really isn't a man who want to argue with.

Séb and Gia really needs to talk but something tells me it won't be easy. The next 6 weeks will be rough for both of them.

Can't wait to read more Very Happy

Rooster
Humor : twisted

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Ready for more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenhi
Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm happy to be here to read the story Wink

It's obvious that Seb is mad and want it or not Gia and Seb need to talk. How are they going to deal with it? I'm anxious to know.

Post more when you are ready mom Very Happy

PS. This makes me remember of the old forum a lot...

Rooster
Humor : the silly kind...

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:49 am

Hi Laura!!!! I'm so happy I'm able to read your stories again. My notebook went off...i lost all! But now It's fix and i'm updating!
I miss you sweetie a lot!
Hope you post more soon!
Love!
Blessings
Guille
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story    

Back to top Go down

Memories #2 "DANGEREUSE" Sebastien's Story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top