Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Urs Post ON Il Divo Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Urs Post ON Il Divo Blog Empty
PostSubject: Urs Post ON Il Divo Blog   Urs Post ON Il Divo Blog EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:06 pm

URS in IL DIVO.COM BLOG: We just returned from Japan on Wednesday and went to radio on Thursday. Japan was amazing. We have been on tour all year, which began in January with the trials and we have provided 134 shows in 36 countries on six continents and I've just spent two weeks at home this year in total. After our last show in the city of Guatemala we went directly to the promotion for the album Greatest Hits and that is what we have been doing since then.

I have to say that I liked this year, we had a very well. The album 'Wicked Game' has been very well received. The highlight for me was the American tour this year. We spent 3 months there. I managed to see United States in a different way, I don't know why it is so, I have been in America much in the past ten years. We rented a car and went from a city to another rather than go with the staff. I had a few days of rest, I rented a bike and just had a lot of fun! I love Harley Davidson completo - I have a complete collection with regard to motorcycles.

When it comes to memorable fans, in the city of Mexico, I remember that I thought "this is so high!", when in reality you want to talk in the middle of songs that scream you basically! It was very funny.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone around the world to listen to us and support us and make this journey possible. It is a very difficult time for musicians, even great artists have had to cancel tours. We have had the most successful tour of history, even in these difficult times, so I would like to thank everyone for coming to the shows and support us. We will definitely continue with much devotion and enthusiasm. We have this album 'Greatest Hits' coming out and are very proud of that.

Greatest Hits album is a line in our career. We want to move forward with something different, but it is not very different, so nobody has to be afraid, that Il Divo is not more.

Soon, we will be on tour in Europe and the United Kingdom, with Katherine Jenkins through March and April, that are all waiting for.
Back to top Go down

Urs Post ON Il Divo Blog
Page 1 of 1