Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALPORTAL  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"We Came Here To Love".

"Timeless" New Il Divo CD released in May 2018.

Share | 

Announcement from Carlos on FB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat
Humor : I think so

PostSubject: Announcement from Carlos on FB   Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Carlos Marin on FB 21/01/2013

Hi everyone I have the pleasure to announce, as our friend Michael Ball just did, that we have recorded the song "Love Changes Everything" together with Michael as a duet, Its sounds amazing..!!!!It has been fantastic to record with one of my favorite musical theatre idol since I played the role of Marius in Spain.
Can't wait for you to hear it.
xxx hugs Carlos
For all those that are asking, the track we've recorded (well re-recorded in my case!) is one of my favourite songs 'Love Changes Everything' Il Divo bring a completely new dimension to the track and I'm so pleased with the way it's turned out. I really hope you all love it as much as I do

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Announcement from Carlos on FB
Page 1 of 1