Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Announcement from Carlos on FB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat
Humor : I think so

Announcement from Carlos on FB Empty
PostSubject: Announcement from Carlos on FB   Announcement from Carlos on FB EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Carlos Marin on FB 21/01/2013

Hi everyone I have the pleasure to announce, as our friend Michael Ball just did, that we have recorded the song "Love Changes Everything" together with Michael as a duet, Its sounds amazing..!!!!It has been fantastic to record with one of my favorite musical theatre idol since I played the role of Marius in Spain.
Can't wait for you to hear it.
xxx hugs Carlos
For all those that are asking, the track we've recorded (well re-recorded in my case!) is one of my favourite songs 'Love Changes Everything' Il Divo bring a completely new dimension to the track and I'm so pleased with the way it's turned out. I really hope you all love it as much as I do

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Announcement from Carlos on FB
Page 1 of 1