Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

A ride to remember - A short story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat
Humor : I think so

A ride to remember - A short story Empty
PostSubject: A ride to remember - A short story   A ride to remember - A short story EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:00 am

This is a short story I wrote some time ago. If you don't like hot stuff, then don't read the story.

Ok.....here it is Very Happy 

A ride to remember

Michelle Sanders let out a sigh as she looked out of the window. The rain was pouring down and she could not wait to get out of the office. It had been one of the worst days ever and all she wanted to do was to go home and spend some time with her sister, Gabriela. As she returned to her desk, her phone started ringing and she knew from the ringing tone that it was Gabriela.

“Hey sis,” Michelle said as she picked up.

“Hey yourself. When are you coming home, sis?” Gabriela asked.

“I’m leaving the office in about 20 minutes and I should be home in about half an hour,” Michelle replied.

“That’s great. You sound a bit sad, sis. Are you ok?” Gabriela voiced her concern.

“I will tell you about it when I get home,” Michelle answered her question.

“Ok, I will see you soon. Love ya,” Gabriela hung up.

Michelle hung up the phone and put it away before she returned to her laptop. She still had some emails to reply to and some other things to take care of. Looking at the picture of her boyfriend on her desk, she let her mind wander and suddenly she noticed the time. She quickly finished her work and closed the laptop. Michelle grabbed the coat from the coat rack and her purse before she headed out of the door. She pushed the button for the elevator and she was so into her own little world that she didn’t notice a man walking up to her. He stood next to her and watched her closely as they waited for the elevator to arrive.

As soon as the doors opened, Michelle got into the elevator, followed by the man. She hadn’t even looked at him and when the doors closed, he pushed the button and the elevator started moving. He wanted to say something to her but it seemed like she was enjoying the silence and he had no right to ask her what was wrong. He didn’t even know her name but he wanted to find out. The elevator ride seemed to take forever and Michelle was still lost in her own world. She didn’t notice that the man pushed the stop button.

“Great, this is just what I needed. Like my day hadn’t been bad enough already,” Michelle spoke up.

“I’m sure someone will get us out of here soon,” the man said.

Michelle looked at the man and she couldn’t believe her eyes. She was stuck in an elevator with Sébastien Izambard from Il Divo. Séb couldn’t stop smiling when he saw the stunned look on her face. He could tell that she was surprised to see him there.

“I assume that look on your face means that you know who I am,” Séb smiled.

“Yes, I know who you are. I just didn’t expect to meet you in an elevator,” Michelle looked at him.
“Well, that gives you an advantage because I don’t know your name,” Séb looked back at her.

“Michelle Sanders,” she reached out her hand to him.

“Enchanté, mademoiselle,” Séb kissed her hand.

Michelle was surprised when Séb didn’t let go of her hand and she didn’t know what to do. He just stared at her as he held her hand and it was sending shivers down her spine. Suddenly he moved towards her and she just froze in place.

“I hope you don’t mind me saying this but you have got the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen,” Séb touched her face.

“Thank you, Mr. Izambard,” Michelle looked at him.

“It’s Sébastien,” he kissed her softly.

Michelle couldn’t resist the urge to lock her hands behind his neck and return the kiss. Still kissing her, Séb pushed her up against the wall and his hands went down her legs and pulled up her skirt. Her hands started to unbutton his shirt and the feeling of her hands caressing his chest made him want her more. He broke the kiss and let go of her skirt before he reached for the bottom of her blouse and slowly pulled the blouse over her head. Michelle let her hands play with his chest hair before she pushed the shirt off his shoulders.

Without a word Séb reached around her back and unhooked her bra to release her breasts from captivity. He slowly pulled the straps down her arms and watched as the material fell to the floor where his shirt was. Séb kissed her softly as his hands tenderly caressed her breasts. He moved his lips to her neck and placed small kisses on her skin as he made his way down to her breasts and began to let his tongue play with one of her nipples. Michelle let out small moans as she ran her fingers through his hair and suddenly she felt Séb’s lips on her belly.

She could feel as his hands pulled down her skirt and her panties. Michelle stepped out of the skirt and the panties and Séb stood as his hands caressed her body. He started kissing her again and his kisses were sending her to another dimension but she managed to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. She broke the kiss and pulled his pants down his legs along with his briefs. Michelle couldn’t resist touching his manhood and she gently stroked it before she stood and smiled at him. Séb wanted her badly and he gently pushed her against the elevator wall as he picked her up. Michelle could feel his hard manhood and as she wrapped her legs around his waist, Séb slowly entered her body.

He kissed her lips and his kisses intensified along with his thrusts. Michelle couldn’t take it much longer and she returned the kisses as she ran her hands through his hair, even pulling sometimes. He kept thrusting into her and each time he came closer to the final thrust, the one that would take them both over the edge. A few minutes later, Séb poured his seeds into her as they both called each other’s names. They held each other close for a few more minutes and after getting their breathing under control, they got dressed and just stood there without saying a word. Séb pushed the button and the elevator started moving again. When the elevator reached the ground floor, Michelle looked at him.

“How did you know I would still be here?” she asked him.

“Gabriela called me right after she had spoken to you. She told me that you seemed a bit sad and asked me to make you feel better. And judging by what happened in the elevator, I managed to do that,” Séb replied with a smile.

“Yes, you did. Now, let’s go home and enjoy Gabriela’s dinner,” Michelle smiled back at him.

“I agree with you, Cherie,” Séb took her hand and led her to the car.

“It turned out to be a good day after all,” Michelle looked at him as she snuggled up to him in the car.

“The day is not over yet and we do have all night too,” Séb winked at her.

“You’re right but first I need something to eat,” Michelle looked at him.

“Je t’aime Cherie,” Séb whispered and kissed her.

“I love you too, Séb,” Michelle whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

A ride to remember - A short story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ride to remember - A short story   A ride to remember - A short story EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:21 am

WOW are you trying to kill me??Shower 

You got me at the end I hoped they would be more then strangers.. smooch 

Ok I want some more this time with URS!!faint 

MOM Swiss

Divafan7920 likes this post

Back to top Go down

A ride to remember - A short story
Page 1 of 1