* ThreeSomes * By: Kazyjay (Kaz)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: * ThreeSomes * By: Kazyjay (Kaz)   Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:17 pm

This story is a little different from what I normally write. I have to warn you, it contains sex and thoughts of sex. It also contains my imagination which can be a little weird at times. I don’t wish to offend anyone reading this so please be warned. Remember, its just my warped imagination and isn’t real in any way. If you don’t like reading this then I won’t be upset. I don’t wish to upset or hurt anyone by writing this. I know that the subject matter isn’t real and understand that some people may not like what I have written. Or who I have written about. If you don’t like it, then don’t read it. Thank you for reading it if you do like what I have written. And I look forward to reading your comments and thoughts of what you all think. Thank you everyone again.

Threesome
Characters - Urs Buhler.
Sebastien Izambard.
David Miller.
Carlos Marin.
Roberta.
Fara.
Cydalia.

Urs groaned, slowly opened his eyes and turned over. Oh no. Oh god. He wasn’t in bed alone. Someone else was with him. He looked over at the woman sleeping next to him. She wasn’t his girlfriend. She was his best female friend. Then he noticed something else, well, someone else in bed with them. Another man. He was naked in bed with his best female friend and best male friend. They too, by the looks of it were also naked. Suddenly it all started coming back to him the night before. He remembered being in a bar, drinking. His favourite drinking hole. Even though he didn’t, as a rule, do drinking. Just fizzy drinks normally. But this time it wasn’t a normal situation. No, this time it was different. This time, Urs was in the bar, trying to get drunk. Trying to drown his sorrows over yet another broken relationship. Then Roberta, his best female friend, and Seb, his best male friend, and also fellow band member of IL DIVO had come to his rescue. He remembered Seb then joining him in getting drunk. Sometime during the night, the drinking session, someone has started the kissing. Urs couldn’t remember who it had been. Then the hands had been everywhere. Touching. Holding. Stoking. Urs, Roberta and Seb. They had ended up in bed, altogether. Having sex. It had been thrilling, interesting. Urs had done things he had never dreamt of doing before. He had had things done to him too. Not unpleasant things either. Nice things. It was a night that shouldn’t have happened and couldn’t really happen again. The threesome with Roberta and Seb would have to be a one off. Even thought he had strangely enjoyed it. But he wasn’t that type of man. He was normal. Conservative. Not into threesomes. Not into having sex with more than one person, female usually, at a time. But last night, as experiences go had opened up his mind to a whole new world of possibilities. No longer would Urs be seen as the normal, boring member of the group. Last night had opened up his eyes to a completely new world. Not one he was going to be joining again, but still. It had happened. It obviously was real. These bodies in his bed proved at least something had happened.

Urs tried to get out of bed before either Seb or Roberta woke up. He wasn’t that lucky. As soon as he started moving, Seb’s eyes popped opened.
‘Morning honey.’ Seb winked suggestively at Urs.
‘Mor…morning.’ Urs blushed back, trying to cover his naked chest up with the sheet. But Seb pulled it down again.
‘So, last night eh?’ Seb winked again.
‘Err….yes, last night.’ Urs nervously agreed with him.
‘Never thought sex could be like that. You were…’ Seb let out a low, sexy whistle, making Urs blush yet again.
‘And you were…’ he mumbled back in reply.
Then Roberta woke up. She stretched, opening her eyes.
‘Well….hello!’ Seb purred at her.
‘Morning.’ Roberta yawned. She didn’t act like being in bed with two men at the same time was anything to worry about. She acted like it was a normal, everyday situation.
‘About…last night…’ Urs started to say to her.
‘Yes Urs?’ Roberta asked, her hand starting to wander down his body slowly.
‘Err…I…I…’ Urs stammered over his words, feeling her hand move lower.
‘Oh Urs. Stop being so…so boring.’ Seb winked as he started moving closer to Roberta, pushing her closer to Urs’ body. Then Seb’s hand reached over and covered Roberta’s hand on Urs’ penis. Together they started giving Urs a hand job. He stopped talking, or moaning then, or at least trying to and started groaning. Then Roberta joined in on the groaning as Seb started on her too. His fingers finding their way inside her body. Then it all started up again. A tangle of bodies. Moans and groans of pleasure. At one point it was hard to say where one of them finished and the others began.

Unbeknown to Urs, Seb had always had a ‘’thing’’ for Urs. It wasn’t his fault. Urs was very attractive to women, and men alike. Seb couldn’t help it. Although it was his first time fancying a man. The feelings didn’t completely scare him. He was French after all. Open minded to most things. But he had never plucked up the courage to act on his feelings until the night before. He had got drunk along with Urs and had started the kissing. Then Roberta, the only sober one had joined in instead of pushing Seb away from Urs. She too had kissed Urs and then Seb. She had been the one to suggest going to bed - altogether. Nobody had objected. No-one had stopped anyone else. Seb had had the time of his life. It had been like a dream come true. Sleeping with Urs. And, with Roberta too. Added bonus her being there Seb had thought as they had all made love. All had had sex. All had joined in on whatever was going on.

‘Urs? Are you in there?’ called out David’s voice. Just as Urs was coming down from his second orgasm. They had been a tangle of bodies again. Both Urs and Seb had been seeing to Roberta. Making her moan in desire as Urs kissed her breasts when Seb had been fingering her again. She had been in the middle of them in the bed again and loving every minute of the attention she had been receiving.
‘Coming.’ Urs called back.
‘Twice!’ Seb laughed under his breath.
‘Ssshhh!’ Roberta whispered to him.
Urs reluctantly climbed out of bed. He pulled on a pair of jeans, carefully zipping them up over his bulge. He hadn’t completely finished when David had interrupted them all. ‘Hide.’ he hissed to Roberta and Seb.
‘Where?’ Seb asked.
‘Bathroom.’ Urs pointed.
‘OK. OK.’ Seb sighed as he and Roberta also got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.
‘Clothes.’ Urs hissed as Roberta gathered up her and Seb’s stuff which was strewn around the room.
‘Urs?’ called David again.
‘One minute.’ Urs called back, closing the bathroom door.
‘David.’ Urs smiled at his friend, finally opening the door and smoothing down his mad looking hair at the same time.
David didn’t look at all happy.
‘What’s wrong?’ Urs immediately asked his friend.
‘This.’ David thrust a newspaper at Urs. ‘Turn to page 16.’ he sighed.
Urs, turned to the correct page and gasped.
The headline read, ‘IL DIVO members in kissing shock.’
And the photograph clearly showed Urs, and Seb, kissing. A full on tongues shocker. Roberta, surprisingly, was no where to be seen in the photograph although it had been taken the night before.
‘What, is this?’ Urs hissed, shaking the newspaper.
‘A load of lies I’m hoping.’ replied David.
‘Meaning?’ Urs asked.
‘Well, you and Seb were there last night….’
‘Yeah? So was Roberta.’ Urs pointed out.
‘Oh. Right.’
‘Anyway,’ Urs looked closely at the picture, ‘you can tell this photograph.’ he spat, ‘has been…doctored.’ he lied easily. Too easily he realised.
‘Yeah. Thought that myself.’ David nodded, relaxing in his posture. ‘Sorry mate. But I had to…had to ask.’
‘Well now you know.’ Urs said.
‘Sorry.’ David apologised again.
‘Anyway, I’d better…’ Urs indicated the bathroom.
‘Yeah. Sure. Right. OK.’ David nodded, leaving Urs to it.
As soon as David had gone, Seb and Roberta came out of the bathroom. Seb, seeing the photograph said, ‘We should sue.’
‘But we can’t.’ Urs sighed, flopping down onto the bed, head in hands.
‘Yes we can.’ Seb nodded.
‘Its not a lie.’ Urs sighed again.
‘They don’t know that.’ Roberta pointed out.
‘True. True.’ Urs finally agreed.
‘So we will then’ Seb nodded to himself.

Last edited by UrsLover on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://owlshotz.justforum.net/forum
Contessa
Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 2 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Later that day, Urs cornered Seb, wanting to talk to him about the night before. He waited until they were completely alone. It had been an interesting day. It seemed wherever Urs had looked that couples had been around. Holding hands. Kissing. Reminding him of the night before. He had even spotted a couple of gay couples, openly kissing and holding hands. He had never seen them around before. Or, at least had never noticed. But now he felt differently somehow. Last night something had changed inside of him. He could swear that people could see the change in him but no-one had asked, or talked to him about it yet. Yet. Even David kept giving him funny looks. That photograph appearing in the paper hadn’t helped. They had decided not to sue in the end. It would have only thrown suspicion on them. Making people thing that they had something to hide when they didn’t. At least not out in public anyway. But privately that was a different matter all together.
‘Alone, at last.’ Seb purred at Urs, getting the wrong impression of why Urs wanted to see him.
‘No Seb, I…’ Urs stammered. Seb had backed Urs up against a wall. Oops. It wasn’t going quite the way Urs had imaged it in his head earlier that day. He so wished that someone was around now. But there was no-one. No-one at all. He was slightly scared for some reason. But why? This was Seb. His friend Seb. Nothing had changed. Except it had. It had all changed. Urs now felt differently about Seb. But he didn’t know why he felt differently or what it meant to their relationship as being just friends. He was confused. Confused and worried.
‘Pity Roberta isn’t here.’ Seb winked, touching his face.
‘Last night, shouldn’t have happened.’ Urs got out without taking a single breath.
‘Oh?’ Seb pouted.
‘It was a…a mistake.’
‘But you enjoyed it’ Seb pointed out.
‘That’s, besides the point.’ Urs sighed.
‘I don’t see how.’
‘I’m not gay.’ Urs nervously laughed.
‘Neither, am I.’ replied Seb.
‘Buy you…last night…this morning…’ Urs mumbled.
‘I didn’t hear you complaining.’
‘You’re a ladies man…’ Urs said.
‘Yeah, and?’ Seb asked.
‘I’m a man…’
‘I’ve always had a thing for you Urs.’ Seb simply told him.
‘But….but…’
‘OK. I promise I won’t come onto you again. Unless you make the first move.’ Seb reassured him, holding his hands up.
‘Thank you.’ Urs sighed in relief.
‘But don’t forget one thing.’ Seb then said.
‘What?’ Urs asked.
‘Roberta.’
‘What about her?’ Urs, puzzled, asked.
‘She was there, last night, this morning.’
‘Well, she’s…different.’ Urs shrugged.
‘How?’ Seb asked.
‘She’s female.’ Urs pointed out.
‘Yeah, and?’
‘I liked sleeping with her last night.’
‘So, did I.’
‘Oh…’
‘Maybe, we should share her?’ Seb suggested.
‘How? Alternative nights?’
‘That’s, a possibility, yes.’ Seb agreed.
‘But, not your idea.’ Urs guessed.
‘No.’
‘Go on…?’
‘We could both be there.’
‘Like…like last night?’ Urs nervously swallowed over this.
‘Yes.’
‘Why?’ Urs asked.
‘That way, we’ll know when she’s with you. Or, with me.’ Seb winked.
‘Roberta, might not like that idea.’ Urs sensibly pointed out.
‘Oh, I’ve a feeling she won’t object.’ Seb winked again.
‘Oh?’
‘She is the one, who suggested us all going to bed last night.’ Seb reminded Urs.
Urs, had forgotten that one point. Then again, he had been drunk and he wasn’t used to drinking. Not heavy drinking like he had done the night before. ‘OK.’ he sighed, ‘we’ll put it to her.’ he nodded. He didn’t think she would like this idea. At least half of him hoped she wouldn’t like the idea. The other half of him was confused. What was happening to him?
‘Great. Great.’ Seb happily nodded back.
Seb didn’t particularly want to stop sleeping with Urs and he knew that if he had the chance to talk to Roberta that she would agree to carry on their ‘’sleeping arrangements.’’ Seb crossed his fingers and hoped for the outcome he personally wanted to happen. Last night, and being with Urs had surprised Seb. He never knew sex could feel like that. It had never felt like that with just being with women. Urs had made it special. Made it feel like it was meant to feel like. And Seb didn’t want to let those feelings go just yet thank you very much. Oh no. He wanted him and Urs, and Roberta to some extent, to keep it up, at least for a little while.

‘Tell me again?’ Roberta looked from Seb to Urs then back to Seb again. She looked only slightly puzzled and a little surprised.
‘Both Urs and I, enjoyed last night.’ Seb started.
‘As, did I.’ Roberta agreed.
‘We both want to continue…sleeping with you.’ Seb carried on.
‘O…kay.’
‘But Urs doesn’t want him and I. to repeat, last night.’ Seb tried not to sound too disappointed over this fact. Although he was. Very disappointed.
‘I don’t see…’ Roberta started to say.
‘But Seb, doesn’t want me sleeping with you…without his knowledge.’ Urs spoke this time.
‘So, what?’ Roberta, still slightly puzzled, asked.
‘We…carry on, sleeping with you. If you don’t mind, but with…’ Urs paused.
‘The other looking on.’ Roberta guessed.
‘Yep.’ Seb beamed.
‘Yes.’ Urs sighed.
‘OK.’ Roberta smiled.
‘You mean…you’re OK with that? With our…arrangement?’ a rather shocked Urs asked.
‘Yes.’ Roberta nodded.
‘Oh…right.’ Urs nodded back.
Seb smiled to himself. Added bonus he hadn’t even had to ask her before hand like he was so prepared to.
‘Who goes first?’ Roberta then asked.
‘Eh?’ Urs asked, puzzled.
‘Who do I sleep with first each time?’ Roberta asked again, more plainer this time.
‘Oh. I see…’ Urs mumbled.
‘Whoever you fancy having first.’ Seb winked.
‘And the other will….watch?’ Roberta asked.
‘Yes.’ Urs sighed. Well, he personally wouldn’t.
‘How about…join in?’ Roberta asked.
‘No.’ Urs quickly said.
‘Urs, doesn’t want to…repeat last night.’ Seb sighed.
‘Oh? But I thought you enjoyed it?’ Roberta asked Urs.
‘I did…but I’m not gay.’ Urs repeated what he had told Seb earlier.
‘Neither, am I.’ Seb pointed out to him again.
‘Nor….bi-sexual.’ Urs then said.
‘Not everything has to be named Urs.’ Roberta pointed out, rather sensibly.
‘I know.. But….’
‘Look, we all enjoyed last night. There’s no shame in…’ Roberta paused, searching for the right words.
‘…In sharing the odd sexual experience.’ Seb finished for her. Roberta smiled and nodded that he had found the right words that she had been looking for.
‘Oh. OK.’ Urs nodded.
‘So…?’ Seb hopefully asked.
‘You’re….OK, with this all? Us…all, sleeping together?’ Urs asked Roberta and Seb.
‘Yes.’ Roberta nodded, smiling.
‘Oh yep.’ Seb winked.
‘OK.’ Urs finally agreed.
‘OK…?’ Seb asked, hoping, fingers crossed.
‘OK, lets…continue our…arrangement.’ Urs said.
‘Great. Great.’ Seb beamed.
‘Just as long as no-one finds out thought.’ Urs warned.
‘No-one will.’ Roberta said.
‘Certainly, not by me.’ Seb agreed, ‘it would ruin my reputation as a ladies man.’ he smiled.
‘Wouldn’t want that now.’ Roberta smiled, kissing Seb then Urs’ cheeks.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 3 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:21 pm

‘We should all move in together.’ Roberta suggested one night while laying in bed. Seb was one side. Urs, the other. Roberta, as usual was in the middle. She liked being in the middle. She got the most attention that way. Otherwise Seb would lay next to Urs and kind of forget that she was there, waiting for attention. Urs at least paid Roberta attention. He hadn’t quite got used to Seb and him having sex just yet. At least not on a regular basis.
‘Move in?’ Seb raised his eyebrows in surprise.
‘Yes. Why not?’ Roberta asked.
‘Well…we can’t.’ Urs now spoke.
‘Oh?’ Roberta looked at him.
‘Two men, and a woman, sharing? There would be questions asked. A lot of questions.’ sighed Urs. Although, part of him liked the idea. Of living with his two best friends. It would be interesting to say the least if they could be together permanently.
‘I don’t see how. We’d be…housemates.’ smiled Roberta.
‘Yeah, housemates who share a bed!’ Seb winked.
Urs coughed, ‘Only, sometimes.’ he corrected Seb.
‘Yeah. Every night so far this week!!’ Seb winked again.
This time, Urs blushed, ‘Yes…well.’ he mumbled.
‘I know I’m irresistible.’ Seb teased.
‘Its not you I’m…’ Urs started to say.
‘Seb.’ Roberta scowled, ‘stop teasing poor Urs.’ she came to his defence.
‘Sorry Ursy…’ Seb apologised, reaching over to stoke his friends face.
‘That’s…that’s OK.’ Urs blushed. He couldn’t quite get used to him and Seb, sleeping together. It felt wrong and right all at the same time. These feelings were confusing. Puzzling. He was also rather surprised that Roberta didn’t mind sleeping with him and Seb at the same time. Of course what he didn’t know was that Roberta had always had a thing for Seb and Urs, and being able to sleep with them both was a dream come true of sorts for her. She had always had fantasies, about sleeping with two men at the same time and now she was fulfilling those fantasies with Seb and Urs. Out of them both, Roberta didn’t know which one she preferred the most. They both had their qualities. Both were sexy. Both great at sex. Roberta had never experience so many orgasms before. She had forgotten what it felt like to have one. Now of course she knew. And she was enjoying every minute of it. She had no plans to stop sleeping with either Urs or Seb in the foreseeable future. It was a good arrangement. Plus, she kind of liked watching Urs and Seb together. She had, guessed a while back that Seb was sexually attracted to Urs and seeing Urs’ reaction in response was interesting to see to say the least. She knew Urs was confused about his feelings for Seb and for her. He wasn’t used to what was happening to him. He was a simple man. A mans man. But this whole relationship was conflicting with his emotions.
‘So…housemates then?’ Urs asked.
‘Yes. Housemates.’ Roberta agreed.
‘With…separate rooms?’
‘To the outside world we’d just be three friends, sharing a house. Only we’d know any different.’ Roberta tried to reassure a worried Urs.
‘Just as long as no-one would guess…’ mumbled Urs.
‘Relax mate. Relax. No-one will know.’ Seb soothed.
‘OK.’ Urs sighed after thinking, ‘I’m in.’
‘Great. Great.’ Roberta beamed.
‘Wonderful.’ Seb agreed, ‘now…lets celebrate.’ he suggestively winked.
‘By how?’ Urs asked.
‘Like you have to ask…’ Seb purred, moving closer to Roberta and reaching across to cup Urs.
‘Oh. Right….mmmm…’ Urs groaned.

The next day they all went house hunting. They looked over various properties. Each one OK until you took a closer look.
‘No. Wrong setting.’ Seb moaned looking at one lot of details he had been provided with from the estate agent they were currently seeing.
‘We need privacy.’ agreed Urs. The house was almost perfect. Except for where it was based. In a built-up area.
‘We need at least one big bedroom.’ complained Roberta.
The houses looked OK, but they didn’t have big bedrooms and the group especially wanted at least one big room for the specially made bed Seb was having made. He had ordered it only days ago, before the subject of them all house sharing had even been thought of. Seb, liked to be prepared. Especially when it came to Urs for he knew Urs liked to be prepared too. Urs, didn’t like surprises. And Seb wanted Urs to be happy. He loved Urs. He was in love with him and so wanted what Urs wanted.
‘I know.’ Roberta decided, ‘I’ll ask my friend Fara, she’s an estate agent. She’ll find us the perfect place.’
‘Fara eh?’ Seb winked.
‘No Seb. She won’t like to join us.’ Roberta said. Well, at least she thought Fara wouldn’t be interested. Then again, she was an open minded type of girl. She may be up for ‘’something.’’

‘What is going on with Seb and Urs?’ Carlos asked David later that night after Seb, Urs and Roberta had done their usual act of ‘’disappearing‘’ all together. They had taken to doing that. All being together. It was weird. It was slightly worrying.
‘I don’t know.’ said David.
‘But they deny this is true?’ Carlos held the photograph of Urs and Seb kissing up.
‘Yes. They deny it.’ nodded David.
‘But…?’ guessed Carlos.
‘But.’ David sighed, ‘they have grown…close lately.’
‘How close?’
‘They’re…house hunting together.’
‘Alone?’ Carlos asked.
‘No. No with Roberta too.’
‘Yes. Her. Roberta.’
‘What?’ David asked, sensing something was up.
‘Our new PA.’ Carlos said.
‘She’s good at her job.’ David defended Roberta.
‘And, a little too close to Urs, and Seb.’
‘She is Urs’ friend.’
‘Friend how?’ Carlos asked.
‘Friend, friend. Female friend.’
‘Not, sexual female friend then?’
‘No. At least I don’t think so.’
‘Then it must be Seb she fancies then.’ Carlos said.
‘Why do you say that?’ a rather puzzled David asked.
‘Because I walked past Seb’s room last night, and I swear I heard groaning. Of a sexual nature.’
‘Eh?’
‘Seb, was having sex, with someone.’
‘Roberta?’ David asked.
‘Either Roberta, or he picked up a woman.’
‘Knowing Seb…’ David pointed out.
‘Hmmm….’ was all Carlos would say.
At the moment all of IL DIVO were staying in a hotel, while in the middle of recording a new album. Their fifth album. And yes, each time Urs, Seb and Roberta had sex they did tend to end up in Seb’s room. Urs and Roberta had taken to automatically going to his room at night-time. It saved the hassle of Seb practically dragging them both to his room in the first place. Seb liked having Urs and Roberta sleep with him. He couldn’t sleep without them now. And Urs and Roberta couldn’t sleep without having each other and Seb near. They had grown too close in the last few days of sleeping together.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 4 * ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Fara, Roberta’s friend, was a whiz at her job. She loved finding the right houses for her clients. She had a knack of knowing exactly what they needed without having to tell her. She was that good at it. As soon as Roberta had rung and said, ‘I need a house. For three people. Two men.’ a long pause, ‘And me’ she eventually added, Fara had an idea of what she was looking for. To look at it was surprising why these two girls were friends. Best friends. Both were completely different looking from each other. Roberta had long blonde hair and blue/green eyes. Fara had long dark hair and brown eyes. They had so many different tastes in everything. From men to music. But friends, best friends were what they were. They had known each other since school. Had made friends and stayed friends. Roberta loved including Fara when ever she could. It was good to have something in common to talk about. So when she, Seb and Urs decided to live together Roberta knew just the woman for the job of finding them the perfect house. Fara hadn’t once let Roberta down and Roberta knew this time it would be no different.
‘How many…bedrooms?’ Fara sensibly asked.
‘Technically, three….’ Roberta paused.
‘So, one big bedroom and two small then.’ her friend guessed. She knew Roberta well. Knew her tastes. In men as well as in most things. Clothes. Make-up. Music. Best friends did know all these things. And mostly without having to ask first too.
‘Yep.’ Roberta confirmed.
‘Three for show. Except only one will be in usage, OK.’ Fara made herself a note. She liked getting enough information on her clients as possible to find the perfect property. A house was an investment and Fara wasn’t about to let her best friend down by not having enough information to do her job to her best ability.
‘You’re not going to ask me who they are?’ Roberta teased.
‘Oh, I’m guessing you’ll tell me. In time.’ replied her friend sounding serious.
‘You’d like them too…’ Roberta then said.
‘Rob…I’m not into all that…’
‘One at a time then.’
‘Maybe…maybe not.’ now it was Fara’s turn to tease her friend a little.
‘Oh come on Far. Live a little.’
‘I’m worried about sexual diseases.’ Fara sighed.
‘We do use protection.’ Roberta soothed.
‘Good. Good.’ Fara relaxed, a little at this news.
‘You worry way too much.’ Roberta teased her again.
‘Someone has to.’
‘They are…important men.’
‘Oh? Who?’ Fara asked.
‘You are interested then!’
‘Only, so I know if I’m looking for the right sort of house for you all.’ Fara attempted to act all business type going all serious on her friend again for the sake of doing her job properly.
‘Ah-ha!’ Roberta laughed.
‘Well?’ Fara probed.
‘OK. They’re in a group.’ Roberta replied, not giving much away. She liked playing games with her friends, and with her men. Occasionally.
‘What sort of group?’ Fara had to ask. Knowing Roberta it could be anything. Anything at all. Musical. Drama. Book group even. Roberta did love her games.
‘Musical.’
‘Musicians? Aren’t they…temperamental?’ Fara asked. She had heard a few stories about the odd musician, playing up. Causing problems. Making more problems then they were worth.
‘Not these two…’ Roberta swooned down the phone.
‘OK. Go on?’ Fara braced herself for the worst. But, it never came. Thank god.
‘The group’s called IL DIVO.’
‘Never heard of them.’ Fara confessed. What a weird name for a group Fara secretly thought to herself. But she didn’t say it out loud. Not wanting to upset her friend.
‘They’re great.’
Then Fara suddenly remembered something. A conversation she had had with Roberta a while ago. ‘Hey, aren’t they the ones you’re working with? As PA?’ she asked.
‘Yep. They’re the ones.’
‘Sleeping with the boss.’ Fara pointed out.
‘Bosses.’ Roberta corrected.
‘But you said you’ve…four, right?’
‘Yep.’
‘But you’re only….sleeping with two.’
‘Seb, and Urs. Yes.’ Roberta named them.
‘Eh?’ a confused Fara asked.
‘Sebastien Izambard, and Urs Buhler.’
‘Not English then.’
‘Nope. Seb’s French. Urs, is Swiss.’
‘Ooers?’ Fara asked.
‘Urs.’ Roberta corrected. Pronouncing his name correctly for her friend.
‘He, sounds boring.’ and what sort of name was Urs? Honestly. It sounded like something you would groan when you were upset with someone.
‘Oh no. No. I wouldn’t describe Urs as boring. Not at all.’ Roberta defended her….lover. Yes. Urs was her lover. As was Seb too. She did, after all, have regular sex with them both. Several times a night to be truthful!
‘Just because he may be good in bed…’
‘Its more than just that.’ Roberta corrected.
‘So, who started this…threesome of yours then?’ asked Fara.
‘Seb did.’
‘And, you and…Urs, are OK with the arrangement?’
‘It took some persuading Urs, but yep. We’re happy.’
‘Which one, Seb or…Urs, fancies the other?’
‘Seb. He fancies Urs. I kind of made his fantasies come true.’ Roberta then went on to describe their first time together as a threesome. How it all started.
‘I doubt Urs is that attractive.’ Fara laughed after.
‘Oh. Wait until you meet him.’ Roberta warned, laughing.
‘We’ll see. We’ll see.’ Fara said, doubting her friend before putting the phone down. She now had enough information to start her search on finding Roberta, Seb and this weird sounding Urs their perfect dream place. They needed somewhere private. A big enough place for one large bedroom plus two extra rooms, for ‘’show’’. Fara would search for them. She was certain it wouldn’t take her long to find it.

Fara, wasn’t like Roberta. Sure, she was open-minded. Understood that people had various ideas of what sort of sex they liked and how, but Fara preferred one man with one woman. At a time. One on one. Nothing more. Nothing less. The normal, boring stuff as Roberta would, and had in the past called it. That’s it. Normal boring stuff. Fara knew all about Roberta. She had had, over time various sexual experiences. Both with men and occasionally with women. From spending time with Seb, Roberta knew that he fancied having two women at one time as well as continuing his sexual relationship as it was with Urs. Roberta would love to make another one of Seb’s fantasies come true but didn’t quite know if Fara was quite the right woman for the job.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 5 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:34 pm

Fara had found what she thought was the perfect house for Roberta and her…err…men. She immediately rang the number, or rather one of the numbers Roberta had given her. Thinking she was ringing Roberta, Fara started the conversation with, ‘I’ve found the perfect house for you honey.’
A voice, male, obviously not Roberta replied, ‘That’s nice.’ sounding bored.
‘Oh. Sorry.’ Fara apologised, ‘I thought this was Roberta’s number…’
‘Well, its not.’ the voice replied, sounding angry now at being disturbed.
‘Oh. Right. Sorry. Wrong number.’
‘Err….yeah.’ he sarcastically said.
‘Sorry. Again.’ Fara apologised and was about to put the phone down when the male voice said, ‘Do you want me to pass on a message?’
‘You…you know Roberta?’ Fara asked.
‘Yes.’
‘Oh. Right. So….you’re…Seb, right?’
‘No.’
‘Oh…’
‘Urs.’ he said.
‘Pardon?’ Fara asked.
‘Urs.’ he repeated again.
‘You’re…?’
‘Yes. Urs.’ he sighed.
‘Right. OK. The…Swiss one?’
‘You got me.’ he sarcastically sighed.
‘Right. OK. Sor…sorry.’ Fara apologised again.
‘So, the house?’ he sarcastically asked.
‘Yes. Right….the house.’ Fara agreed.
‘Can we have a look around then?’
‘What?’
‘The house.’ Urs almost shouted but resisted the temptation.
‘Right. Well…’ Fara searched her notes, ‘the visit…’
‘Yes.’ Urs waited. He tutted down the phone. Loudly.
‘Tomorrow OK?’ Fara finally asked.
‘No.’
‘Pardon?’
‘I said, no.’ Urs repeated.
‘When would be OK then?’ Fara asked.
‘I’ll have to check.’ Urs tutted again.
‘Right. OK.’ Fara mumbled.
‘And you are?’ Urs then asked.
‘Fara.’ Fara mumbled before the phone went dead.
Urs, had hung up on her. ‘Bloody man.’ Fara muttered into the buzzing, dead receiver.
‘Bloody woman.’ Urs moaned after disconnecting the call. He didn’t know Fara, hadn’t met her and yet…and yet she, for some reason completely irritated the life out of him. He was now pissed off. He had been in the middle of having a rather nice fantasy involving just Roberta and him. They had been naked, and chocolate and whipped cream had been involved. Now that vision had gone. All thanks to some stupid woman named Fara. What a stupid name Urs thought. Fara. Ha.

Fara then phoned what she knew to be Roberta’s number.
‘Your Urs is one rude man.’ she told her friend after correctly getting the right number this time. This time she waited until Roberta had spoken before saying anything. She wasn’t about to make the same mistake again. Upsetting that grumpy Urs had been bad enough. Was he always like this? She longed to ask but hadn’t got the nerve. It was best if she just try and forget him. That Urs. The man with the most stupid name Fara had ever heard of.
‘Oh?’ Roberta asked.
‘I called, to tell you about a house I’ve just found, and he was most rude.’
‘Not like Urs…’ Roberta sighed.
‘He put the phone down on me!’ Fara complained.
‘Definitely not like Urs.’ Roberta repeated.
‘I was nice, pleasant, but he…ahhh!’ Fara screamed lightly down the phone.
‘Sorry Far.’ Roberta apologised, ‘I’ll talk to him…’
‘No. No. Its OK...’
‘No.’ Roberta interrupted. ‘I can’t have Urs being nasty to my friend. That just won’t do.’
‘OK. Thanks Ro.’ Fara sighed, thanking her friend.

‘You, being rude to one of my best friends just won’t do.’ Roberta cornered Urs after she had finished talking with Fara. She had found him, in his bedroom, partly undressed. She wondered why he was half naked but didn’t get around to asking before launching into her anger with him.
‘I wasn’t rude!’ Urs laughed. Scratching at his bare, hairy chest. Roberta loved hairy chests and it was lucky that both Urs, and Seb had them. It made her rather horny. Men with hairy chests. Then again, with Roberta a lot of things made her horny when she was in lust with someone.
‘That’s, not how I heard it.’ Roberta said, looking anywhere but at his naked chest.
‘She called me…the Swiss one.’ he moaned, sounding like some school boy.
‘Well, you are.’ Roberta pointed out.
‘Like it was some kind of disease!’ Urs now almost spat.
‘Oh Urs. Grow up.’ Roberta tutted at him.
‘She irritated me…’ Urs moaned.
‘You don’t even know Fara.’ Roberta defended her best friend.
‘Nor, do I want to.’
‘Well, tough. For tomorrow you, and only you alone are going to meet up with Fara. To look around the house she’s found for us.’
‘Oh. Do I have to?’ Urs asked, almost sulking like a little school boy.
‘Yes, you do.’
‘But I don’t like that Fara…’ Urs moaned.
‘I don’t care.’ Roberta tutted at him again. Sometimes it was hard to remember who was the oldest one. Roberta or Urs. Then again Roberta had to act like the mature one around Seb and Urs. They both acted like school boys at the most impromptu moments.
‘Can’t you and Seb go instead?’ Urs then asked.
‘No.’
‘Why not?’
‘We’re going to check on the bed.’ Roberta reminded a now sulky Urs. Only she and Seb could go so not to arise suspicion should anyone see them. Then she and Seb could pretend it was just for them and no-one else. Having Urs around as well would ask more questions then they were prepared to answer. Especially at the moment.
‘Ow…’ he complained, pouting.
‘Right. That’s it.’
‘What?’
‘Tonight you stay in your own room.’
‘Ro…’
‘No Urs. No.’
‘Ow…’
‘No Urs. Not until you grow up.’
‘I am grown up…’ Urs sulked. He almost, but not quite pointed out that out of the three of them he was the oldest. He was 36. Seb was 34. Roberta had just turned 28 when she had got the job of being IL DIVO’s PA.
‘Then tomorrow you’ll go by yourself to meet Fara. And you’ll be nice. You’ll be more than nice or you can forget about ever sleeping with me ever again.’ Roberta warned.
Urs sighed, a long, sad sigh.’ OK. Tomorrow.’ he agreed eventually, nodding his head.
‘Good. Good.’ Roberta resisted the temptation to pat his head. She nearly added, ‘Good boy.’ but didn’t. Instead, she bit her lip to stop herself from laughing out loud.

Later that night, Roberta told Seb about Urs moaning about having to meet up with Fara all by himself the next day.
‘Poor Urs. I would have loved to have seen his face!’ Seb burst out laughing.
‘He was like a little boy lost.’ Roberta agreed.
‘So…he’s not coming tonight, then?’ Seb asked.
‘Not to us. No.’ or with us, Roberta almost added, smiling to herself at the thought.
‘Ow…’ Seb pulled a disappointed face.
‘No Seb. Don’t you start.’ Roberta warned.
‘I’ll miss him…’ Seb sighed.
‘So, will I. But he needs to learn a lesson.’
‘Wonder if he’s thinking of us…’ Seb stared into space.

At that precise moment in time, Urs was laying in bed, completely alone and naked. Staring into space. Sulking. He was horny. Incredibly horny but with nowhere to go and he hated, hated having to do it by himself. He preferred, ‘’coming’’ in company. Preferably with Roberta there to help out. Or, sometimes even with Seb when the occasion ‘’’arose‘’. More offend then not nowadays.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 6 * ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 pm

The next morning Urs was determined to hate Fara on sight. He already had formed an imagine in his mind of what she would be looking like. Dowdy he thought. Boring. Dull. Little Miss stuck-up. But, on seeing her he changed his mind. She was sexy. Really, really sexy. Sexy without trying to be. He had a thing for women with long dark hair of which Fara had. And for big brown eyes. On seeing her he knew that he wanted her. That he had to have her and to have her as soon as it was possible to have her. His body instantly reacted on seeing her. Something he couldn’t hide and didn’t particularly want to hide. He wanted her to see what affect she was having on him.
‘Does this house have any available bedrooms?’ he asked before even introducing himself to her.
‘Three, as per instructed by Roberta.’ Fara replied.
‘Beds already made up?’ he then asked.
‘I wouldn’t know…’ Fara replied, slightly puzzled at this line of questioning.
‘Lets go and investigate…’ Urs winked at her.
‘Excuse me?’ Fara, sounding rather shocked asked.
‘I’m…feeling horny.’
‘I have noticed.’ Fara bit her lip and tried not to blush. It wasn’t hard to notice. Urs, it looked like, was a well-endowed man.
‘So, shall we investigate then?’ Urs asked.
‘I’m sorry Sir, but you seem to have mistaken me. I’m an estate agent, and not, I repeat, and not a prostitute!’ Fara snapped. Just who did he think she was? A paid prostitute? She wasn’t. She was an estate agent. Proud of her work. Good at her job. She glared at Urs with hatred in her eyes. Hatred that hide lust behind it.
‘I didn’t mean…’ Urs mumbled.
‘You’re horny? So go screw yourself!’ Fara now shouted.
‘I’d rather screw you….’ Urs smiled at this.
‘Excuse me?’ Fara stared at him, open mouthed. Had he just said that she thought he had just said? She couldn’t be sure.
‘Sorry…’ apologised Urs.
‘You’re…currently sleeping with my friend.’ Fara reminded him.
‘I know I am…’ Urs sighed.
‘I don’t do cheating on friends.’ Fara told him.
‘I don’t expect you do…’
‘So I suggest you forget this conversation before it gets you into trouble.’ Fara tutted.
‘Sorry…’ Urs apologised again.
‘Now, shall we have a look around the house?’ Fara reminded Urs of the reason she, and he were here, at this house.

Urs, followed Fara around the house like a lovesick puppy. Wherever she went, he wasn’t that far behind. Several times Fara turned around and bumped into him. A few times she apologised, but after it kept happening she started to guess that he was doing it on purpose.
‘Urs…’ she complained after about had seemed like the tenth time of him doing it.
‘Yes honey?’ he smiled innocently back at her.
‘I’m not your honey.’ Fara tutted at this.
‘Oh, but you could be…’ Urs attempted, badly, to purr at her.
Fara, tutted again at this, ‘Sorry.’ he sighed.
‘You’re involved with Roberta. My friend.’ Fara reminded him.
‘I know…I know…’ he sighed again.
‘So, stop all this.’
‘I can’t.’
‘Yes, you can.’ now it was Fara’s turn to sigh.
‘No, I can’t.’
‘No such word as can’t.’ Fara, even to her own ears sounded more like a school teacher on saying that but she couldn’t resist it.
‘Well, there is now.’
‘You’re here, to look around a house.’
‘An empty house…’
‘Of course its empty!’
‘With a lot of empty rooms.’ Urs interrupted.
‘And you’re getting at what, exactly?’ Fara asked.
‘I’m attracted to you…’
‘You’re sleeping with my friend.’
‘And you’re attracted to me..’
‘My friend.’ Fara repeated.
‘You didn’t exactly say no.’ Urs smiled with hope.
‘To what?’
‘Just now.’
‘Yes, to what?’
‘That you’re attracted to me…’ Urs smiled again.
‘I can’t deny that…’ Fara sighed.
‘That’s a start.’
‘You’re still seeing my friend.’
‘And you won’t sleep with me, because of that?’
‘NO. As I’ve already said. Several times.’ Fara sighed.
‘OK.’ Urs smiled. He then proceeded to get his mobile phone out of his pocket and pressing a few buttons on it dialled a number.
‘Urs…’ Fara tried, wondering who he was calling.
‘Hi Roberta.’ Urs spoke into the phone.
‘Urs…’ Fara tried again.
‘Rob.’ Urs repeated, ‘I’m with Fara….Yes…She’s fine…Yes…I’m sorry you were right…I like her….yep. Like, like.’ Urs listened for a moment, ‘No. No…She won’t…OK…I’ll tell her. OK…thanks Rob. See you later.’ Urs then pressed a button on his phone, cancelling the call then put his phone away and smiled broadly at Fara.
‘Urs…’ Fara moaned.
‘Oh Fara…Fara…’
‘You talked to Roberta…’
‘Yes, I did.’ he agreed.
‘And?’ Fara asked.
‘She said that she didn’t mind.’ Urs smiled.
‘Didn’t mind what?’
‘You and I.’
‘You and I…doing what?’ Fara licked her lips and asked.
‘Us. Being together.’
‘Pardon…?’
‘Being together. You and I. Us.’ Urs repeated.
‘You mean…having sex?’ Fara asked.
‘Having sex. Sleeping together. Yes. Oh yes.’ Urs nodded.
‘Oh. Right….’ Fara now nodded.
‘So…?’ Urs then asked.
‘So….what?’ Fara asked in reply.
‘Now that its OK…?’
‘What? Here? Now?’ Fara tried not to squeak this.
‘Why not?’
‘What if…what if someone came?’ Fara asked.
‘Hopefully, we both will.’ Urs winked.
‘I meant…I meant turned up. Unannounced.’ Fara blushed.
‘You have a key, right? To all the doors?’ Urs asked.
‘Yes. I do…’ Fara nodded.
‘Then we’ll lock them all.’ Urs winked again.
‘Err…OK.’
‘Here, I’ll lock up.’ Urs held his hand out. Fara, without thinking, automatically handed over the keys. She swallowed with nerves. She was going to have sex. With a guy she had only just met but was so sexually attracted to. She felt out of control. But she didn’t care. Not at the moment. For once, in her life, Fara wanted to lose control. She wanted to do something that was so not her. To let her hair down. To live a little and having sex with this Urs was one way of her being able to do exactly that.

Urs, was soon back with a big smile on his face that matched the bulge in his trousers. Which, Fara could have sworn had grown even bigger now.
‘I hope you have protection…’ Fara asked.
‘I do. Yes.’ he reached into his jeans pocket and bought out 6 condom packets.
‘Doubt we’ll be needing that many…’ Fara nervously laughed.
‘Oh, I think we’ll be needing more…’ Urs smiled back.
‘Where then?’ Fara then nervously asked him.
‘Anywhere.’
‘No…particular place then?’
‘With you, I’m up for anything. Anywhere.’ Urs winked as Fara blushed scarlet in colour.
‘Hmmm…’ she said in reply as Urs started backing her up against the wall behind her.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 7 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Two hours later they had run completely out of condoms.
‘Blast.’ Urs muttered, ‘none left…’ he moaned.
‘Phew!’ Fara laughed, ‘I’m tired.’
‘Aah, but I’m not done yet.’ Urs groaned, pulling her close to him again. They had had sex. A lot of sex. In every conceivable position. In every conceivable place that Urs and Fara could have thought of. They were now, at long last, laying on one of the beds, completely naked, still engaged together. Locked together.
Fara had never had quite so many orgasms in her life before. At least not with someone else around at the same time. She had groaned, moaned and screamed the house down and so had, at one point Urs too. She had done things, and had things done to her she had always wanted to do but had never found the right person, man or woman to do them with. Or to.
‘You can’t still be interested…’ Fara laughed, feeling Urs start to get hard again.
‘Told you we’d need more condoms. Six just isn’t enough.’ Urs winked, starting to kiss Fara’s neck. She groaned again in lust. She loved having her neck kissed and touched during lovemaking.
Just then, Urs’ mobile phone rang. ‘Blast.’ he muttered, grabbing it off the floor. It was Roberta calling. ‘Sorry.’ he apologised to Fara, pulling himself regrettably away and punching the ‘’answer’’ button in an angry fashion.
‘Ursy! Where are you?’ although it was Roberta’s phone, the caller wasn’t her, but Seb calling Urs.
‘House hunting.’ Urs replied, standing up, pulling the condom from his now limp member. Hearing Seb’s voice had acted like a cold bucket of water being thrown over Urs. All feelings of sex had gone completely now.
‘Where? We’ll come to you…’ Seb purred.
‘No. No. I’ll be…back soon.’ Urs started pulling on his underpants as he spoke. His and Fara’s clothes were sprayed all around the bedroom. Tangled up together like their owners had been a short while ago and would be, hopefully, sometime again soon. Just as soon as Urs got some more condoms.
‘Ow…thought we could…Christen the new home…’ Seb now pouted down the phone.
‘Not today Seb.’ Urs’ muffled voice replied as he pulled on his Harley Davidson black t-shirt over his head.
‘I’ll bring condoms…’ Seb then tried, purring.
Urs was about to speak when he caught the sight of Fara, bending over to pull her trousers up. He noticed her bare bum. She had a lovely bum. He remembered biting it during sex only a while ago. He was so tempted to walk up to her, to cup her from behind and start it all over again.
‘Not today Seb.’ Urs coughed. He didn’t want to sleep with Seb anymore. Now he had met Fara. He was too attracted to her to want to ruin it by sleeping with Seb ever again.
‘OK.’ Seb sighed down the phone, ‘but come back soon. Roberta and I have a BIG surprise for you!’ he emphasised the word ‘’BIG’’ and Urs could hear Roberta now laughing in the background.
‘Be back soon…’ Urs tried to hide the sigh of disappointment of having to already leave Fara behind a false cough.
He then disconnected the call and turned to a now fully clothed Fara, ‘I have to go…’
‘OK.’ Fara smiled brightly at him.
‘Can I…could I see you again?’ Urs nervously asked.
‘Sure. When the house details are finalised…’
‘No.’ Urs interrupted, ‘I mean, before that?’
‘When then? What for?’ Fara asked.
‘Because I’m attracted to you.’ Urs pointed out the obvious. Even though they had spent the last two hours having continuous sex Urs was still hard. Still up for another go. Having Seb call had only dented his desire for Fara but now Urs was no longer talking to Seb he was up and ready to go all over again. Like the last two hours hadn’t happened.
‘I thought we had…sorted that…’ Fara blushed in response, noticing the bulge starting to rise again.
‘Oh no. No. We’ve only just got started.’ Urs winked at her.
‘OK. I’d…I’d like that.’ Fara eventually admitted.
‘Great. Great. Wonderful.’ Urs beamed back.
He then exchanged mobile numbers with Fara. He put her under, ‘Fara. G.S.’
‘Great shag.’ he explained the ‘’G.S’’ part to her.
‘Do you do that to all your lovers?’ Fara asked.
‘God. No. No. Only you.’ Urs now blushed.
‘Right. OK.’ until Fara could look at Urs’ contacts on his mobile phone she would have to, at least, pretend, to believe that he wasn’t lying.
Fara just put Urs on her mobile phone under plain old, ‘’Urs.’’
‘Not, ‘’the Swiss one’’?’ Urs asked, laughing.
‘No. Just Urs.’
‘Oh…’ Urs sighed, sounding disappointed at that.
He then, regrettably, had to leave. To meet up with Seb and Roberta to see what their ‘’BIG’’ surprise was. Not that he wanted to go. Because he didn’t.

Fara, reluctantly let Urs go. But she could sense that he didn’t want to go anywhere, except maybe go and get some more condoms.
Not used to having so much sex, Fara felt a little sore in certain, delicate areas. Plus, her body ached all over. But she wouldn’t have changed today for anything in the world. She was glad Urs had rung Roberta and had cleared it with her. Otherwise she wouldn’t have done anything with him no matter how badly she wanted. Fara would have just gone home, taken a long bath and would have used her vibrator. Something, Roberta had bought her a long time ago but had never had to use it. Had never felt the urge to use it. Until today but thankfully Urs had taken hold of the situation. Fara would always be glad for that.
She cleaned the house the best she could. Removing any trace of her time she had just had with Urs. Including the condom packets. Then, when done Fara locked up and went home for a long soak in the bath. Her body ached. Plus, she discovered while having bathing, a bruise and scratch marks on her body including a love bite on one breast. It was still sore and tender to the touch. Fara closed her eyes and remembered it happening. It was during one love making session. They had been, at the time, fooling around in the kitchen. Urs had almost rugby tacked Fara to the ground, bruising her chest. He had apologised then had covered her chest in kisses, thus causing the love bite to appear.

Seb’s ‘’BIG’’ surprise for Urs was a pair of fur lined handcuffs. But Urs wasn’t in the mood.
‘Oh Ursy…’ Seb pouted after Urs had declared that he was tired.
‘Sorry Seb.’ Urs faked a yawn, ‘but I’m going to bed.’
‘That’s, the idea.’ Seb winked suggestively.
‘Alone.’ Urs snapped.
‘You OK Urs?’ Roberta asked, sensing something was up.
‘Just…tired.’ Urs faked another yawn.
‘OK sweetie.’ Roberta nodded.
‘Just you and me then…’ Seb whispered into Roberta’s ear after Urs had gone to bed. Alone.
But Urs couldn’t sleep. He lay naked in bed. By himself. Alone. He kept thinking of Fara. Reliving the day that had just finished. Remembering every detail. He was tempted to give her a call. He had more condoms now. He had bought a large box of them on the way back to the hotel earlier. But he couldn’t. Just couldn’t. Or Fara would become more than just someone he was sexually attracted to. She would become everything and that scared him more than just a little bit. He was still confused about his relationship with Roberta and Seb.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 8 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:54 pm

The next morning, Urs was in a right old mood.
‘Ursy…’ Seb tried, ‘what’s wrong?’
‘Nothing.’ Urs sighed.
‘You can tell me…’ Seb tried again, gazing lustily at him.
Urs noticed his look, ‘Not now Seb. I’m not in the mood.’ he snapped.
‘Then tell me, what’s wrong?’ Seb probed, trying to ignore the unexplained hatred in Urs’ voice.
‘Its Fara’ Urs sighed.
‘Rob’s friend, Fara?’ Seb asked.
‘Yes.’
‘What’s…up?’
‘I…I…’
‘Hate her, eh?’ Seb guessed.
‘Yes.’ Urs snapped. No. But he couldn’t tell Seb that. He couldn’t tell the truth. Even thought he oh so wanted.
‘Why?’ Seb asked.
‘She’s….irritating.’
‘Ah. That bad eh?’ Seb lightly smiled.
‘Yes, that bad.’ Urs lied again.
‘Its OK mate. As soon as the house sale goes thought you won’t have to ever see her again.’ Seb soothed, patting his friends shoulder in a friendly gesture.
‘Mmm…’ Urs moaned. And god how he would hate that. Not seeing Fara again. Inside he felt as thought he were dying. He felt lost. The night before he had laid in bed and had cried. He had cried like a baby over missing Fara so much. This whole feeling was confusing him. He was torn over what he should do. Either fight for Fara and admit his feelings for her or let her go and end up broken hearted. He knew, being with Fara, would hurt Seb. But letting her go would hurt Urs. What was he to do? He didn’t know. He didn’t know at all.

Roberta later cornered Urs.
‘What’s wrong? Seb told me you’re…upset over Fara.’ she said.
‘Seb told you that I hated her.’ Urs corrected.
‘Yes. And I was wondering why you lied?’ Roberta asked.
‘Its either lie, or upset Seb.’ Urs sighed.
‘Upset Seb?’
‘I’m…attracted to Fara.’
‘Oh. I see.’ Roberta nodded.
‘Yesterday we…’
‘Had sex?’
‘Yes.’
‘I guessed as much from your phone call.’ Roberta smiled.
‘Fara, is absolutely amazing.’ Urs smiled back.
‘I told you that you’d like her.’
‘I more than just like Fara…’
‘How many times do you…?’ Roberta asked.
‘Six times.’ Urs smiled.
‘Wow.’
‘It would have been more, but I ran out of condoms.’ he sighed.
‘Good. Safe sex.’ Roberta nodded.
‘Sorry…’ Urs then apologised to her.
‘Why are you…?’
‘I know you…like me…and this, must be hard to hear…’
‘Hey, never mind me. I want you to be happy.’
‘But you…like me…’ Urs put it gently.
‘Yes. I do. That’s true.’ Roberta nodded, ‘But, I also want you to be happy.’ she then repeated.
‘Seb won’t like it…’ Urs then sighed.
‘I’ll deal with Seb.’
‘He…likes me.’
‘Urs, he more than just likes you. He’s in love with you.’ Roberta corrected.
‘Oh…Right.’
‘I’ve embarrassed you…’ Roberta guessed, correctly.
‘Yes. I mean I’ve never…and Seb..’ Urs mumbled.
‘Its OK. As I already said, I’ll deal with Seb.’ Roberta soothed.
‘What about…Fara then?’ Urs then asked.
‘Well, you obviously like her.’
‘I do. Yes.’ Urs nodded.
‘Then do something about it then.’
‘Like…what?’
‘Go and see her.’ Roberta urged.
‘No….no. I can’t…’ Urs sighed.
‘Yes, you can.’ Roberta said.
‘I…I…’
‘Look, go and see her OK. Or I’ll call her to come here.’
‘No. No. I’ll…I’ll go and see her.’
‘Today.’ Roberta then said.
‘OK. Yes. Today.’ Urs decided.
‘Good. Good.’ Roberta happily nodded, ‘good.’ she hugged him.

Urs, was nervous. He considered phoning Fara first but decided against it. Roberta told him where she lived and worked so he bought a bottle of wine, a bouquet of flowers, a ten pack of condoms plus spread-able chocolate and whipped cream. He decided to act out his fantasy that he had had about Roberta with Fara instead. He had all his bases covered.
He found Fara exactly where Roberta said she would be. At work. Staring at her computer. He sneaked into her office and locked the door. He then pocketed the key.
‘Hi Fara.’ he then coughed, alerting her finally to his presents.
Fara looked up from her computer, slightly startled.
‘Hi.’ he smiled when she hadn’t spoken.
‘Urs.’ she finally spoke, nodding at him.
‘Fancy a drink?’ he held up the bottle. It was of an expensive looking champagne.
‘I don’t do drinking champagne…’ Fara mumbled, tapping at some keys on her keyboard.
‘Neither do I.’ he smiled, popping the cork anyway, ‘glasses?’ he then asked.
‘I said, I don’t do drinking…’ Fara tried again.
‘Ah.’ Urs said, ignoring her. He had spotted the water cooler and its own plastic beaker cups. He grabbed two and poured the champagne into them both. ‘Here.’ he then tried to hand one over to Fara. She, ignored him.
‘Fara…’ Urs tried again.
‘Not interested.’ Fara muttered, not looking up from her computer screen.
‘You were last night…’
‘That, was last night.’ Fara sighed.
‘Fara…’ Urs tried again.
‘No Urs. Now.’ she finally looked up at him, ‘please go away.’
‘I can’t.’
‘Why not?’
‘I’ve a wet shirt…’
‘But its not wet.’ Fara tutted.
Urs took a beaker of champagne and poured it over his chest. ‘I am now.’ he commented as the alcohol drenched his shirt.
Fara tutted again, ‘Leave.’ she said.
‘Nope.’ Urs then stripped his now wet shirt off, then he dropped his jeans too. Standing in only his underpants and socks now.
‘Urs, put some clothes on.’ Fara tutted again at him.
‘Fara, take your top off.’ Urs replied.
‘No.’ but Fara stood up all the same.
‘OK. I’ll make you then.’ and in one simple movement managed to completely rip Fara’s shirt from her body, leaving her standing there, in her office, in just her bra, simple knickers and skirt. ‘Nice.’ Urs smiled.
‘I’m…cold.’ Fara lied.
‘No you’re not.’ Urs replied, moving closer then he lent down to take a bra covered nipple into his mouth. Fara moaned in pleasure and clutched at his head, ‘Don’t stop…’ she groaned.
‘Oh, I don’t intend to…’ Urs groaned in-between sucking at each of her now erect nipples.

‘Oh my god. I did that?’ Urs later asked, noticing the bruise on Fara’s breast, his love bite had caused the day before during their first ever lovemaking session. Urs refused to call it sex. It wasn’t sex. It felt something more than just plain old sex. Something more powerful. A lot more powerful.
‘Yes.’ Fara nodded. They had done it over her desk. On the floor. Up against the filling cabinets. Thank god Fara was her own boss and didn’t employ anyone or they would have heard them both moaning and groaning in ecstasy only a while ago.
‘It hurts?’ Urs worried about the love bite asked.
‘Not now. Oh…I see you’ve whipped cream…’ Fara then noticed.
‘And, spread able-chocolate.’ Urs winked.
‘Enough condoms this time?’ Fara sensibly asked him.
‘Well…we’ve used three already…’
‘Oh…’ she sighed.
‘And we’ve another…seven left.’
‘You bought ten with you?’ Fara, surprised asked.
‘Oh yes.’ Urs nodded.
‘Good. Then lets use them, shall we?’ Fara smiled, reaching for the whipped cream.
Urs groaned in ecstasy of what was to come.
Hopefully both him and Fara again!

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 9 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Seb, was depressed. He shouldn’t have been for at this precise moment in time he was laying in bed with Roberta but that was what the problem was. It was just with Roberta. Urs kept refusing to sleep with Seb and Roberta anymore. He didn’t even want to sleep with Roberta by herself. He kept telling Seb and Roberta that nothing was wrong but Seb didn’t believe that. Something was wrong. Urs had changed and Seb wanted to know why. What was it that had suddenly changed in Urs? Urs kept denying it.
‘Nothings wrong.’ he would laugh when Seb asked him. Kept asking him. ‘Nothings changed.’ he would insist to Seb, shaking his head at the thought.
‘Then why won’t you sleep with us? With me?’ Seb asked in response.
‘I’m tired.’ Urs replied.
‘Of what?’ Seb nervously asked.
‘This recording. Its taking a lot out of me.’ lied Urs. And OK, he was doing a lot of singing on this one. Being the lead voice but Seb had never felt exceptionally tired when he had had to do most of the singing in times past. Urs was lying Seb was sure of but couldn’t say that out loud. He just couldn’t.
It wasn’t the recording making Urs tired. It was all those energetic sex sessions he kept having with Fara making him tired. He was addicted to Fara. She was like a drug he couldn’t stop using. Didn’t want to stop using. He had to see her everyday. He used any excuse to see her. To be with her. To be inside her.
‘So, you’re not…seeing someone else then?’ Seb asked.
‘I haven’t the time!’ Urs replied, laughing again. Little did Seb know. Every available moment Urs spent with Fara. Dashing to her as soon as a recording session had finished for his daily fix of her. Each time he couldn’t leave until he’d had sex with Fara at least 4 to 5 times. In various positions and situations. No longer was he a mission man when it came to sex. Not with Fara. With Fara he liked making up sexual positions to get her into. To experiment as much as they could. They were currently working their way thought the karma sutra book that Urs had recently bought. Not that Fara knew this. Then his need was satisfied until the next day. It was costing Urs a small fortune in condoms. But it was money well spent he thought to himself. A good investment.

‘Seb, what’s wrong?’ Roberta, sensing something was up looked at her lover with a worried, concerned look on her face at him.
‘I think…’ Seb swallowed, ‘…Urs is cheating on us.’ he eventually sighed.
‘What?’ Roberta gasped.
‘I mean…I don’t have proof or anything…’ Seb quickly added, ‘its just a feeling I get.’ he sighed again.
‘No. Not Urs.’ Roberta laughed at this, ‘he couldn’t.’ she shook her head, not believing Seb, ‘he’s not the type to cheat.’ she added, ‘not Urs.’
‘So, who is the type to cheat then?’ Seb asked.
‘Well…you are I guess.’ shrugged Roberta.
‘Me?’ Seb squeaked, ‘why me?’
‘Because…oh, I don’t know.’ Roberta shrugged again.
‘Gee, thanks.’ Seb, hurt at this muttered.
‘Sorry Seb.’ Roberta apologised.
‘I mean…I know our recording schedule is hectic, but I’m not tired every night…’ Seb muttered.
‘Tell you what. I’ll follow Urs.’ Roberta offered.
‘Eh, what?’
‘Tomorrow. I’ll follow Urs.’ Roberta repeated.
‘You’d…you’d do that?’ Seb asked.
‘Yes.’ Roberta nodded.
‘For me?’ Seb then asked.
‘Yes. For you.’ Roberta nodded again. And for my own piece of mind she added inside her own head. For Seb’s doubts had put doubts now into her own mind. Roberta so hoped Urs wasn’t cheating. She liked their arrangement. Liked having Seb and Urs exclusively to herself. To sleep with when she wanted them. To have them at her sexual beck and call.

Urs, meanwhile was in his own room, and on the phone to Fara.
‘Lets have phone sex…’ he had suggested on calling her.
‘So, real sex isn’t enough for you now?’ Fara playfully laughed at this idea.
‘Oh, it is.’ Urs returned the laugher, ‘but I just like hearing the noises you make during climax.’ he told her.
Fara blushed at this information, ‘What…what do I sound like then?’ she asked.
Urs then made the noise, or close to the noise as he could.
‘I sound like that?’ Fara asked in surprise.
‘You do.’ Urs replied.
‘Do I...do I say anything then too?’ she then asked.
‘You groan in a breathless voice, ‘Oh Urs.’ which makes me want to come too.’ Urs then told her.
Fara, blushed deeper, ‘Oh…right.’ she squirmed with a little embarrassment.
‘No, you mustn’t be embarrassed.’ Urs corrected, ‘I like it. Its good.’
‘Oh. OK.’ mumbled Fara.
‘So, can we?’ Urs then asked.
‘Can we what?’ a puzzled Fara replied.
‘Have phone sex?’
‘No.’
‘Ow…’
‘Not if I can’t be there…holding you.’ if they’d been face to face at this point Fara would have winked at Urs. They had had practiced, ‘phone sex.’ during one sex session. Urs had been standing naked in Fara’s office, talking on his mobile, Fara had been there too, also naked, at the other end of the phone at the time, ‘’holding’’ Urs in one hand, while he had ‘’seen’’ to Fara. It had been a strangely wired, but pleasantly sexual experience. Interesting to say the least.
‘Then come and see me…’ Urs then asked Fara.
‘I can’t.’ Fara sighed. She was tempted but she couldn’t. Being with Urs in his hotel room would mean moving their relationship on. To what Fara didn’t know. She didn’t know where this was all going and was a little scared. Did she and Urs have more going for them then just great sex?
They would have to find out. Sometime. But not just yet. Fara was having too much of a good time as it was to risk moving it on. Moving it on could either spell the end of them or make it even better. But did Fara want more? Did she want Urs to be around forever more? She didn’t know and she didn’t want to look any further just at the moment. They were doing OK as they were, weren’t they? Without having to ruin it?

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 10 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Urs, Seb and Roberta were finally moving into their new home at long last it had taken a long time. Sorting out a lot of things. But finally the time had come to move in together. At Roberta’s insistence they had already had decorators in to decorate, carpet and curtain the new place to their tastes. Now four rather butch movers were moving in all their possessions.
Seb, was having a fun time. Standing around, watching the men work. As was Roberta while Urs stood around, staring moodily into space wishing he could find a way to see Fara again. But he knew he couldn’t just sneak away or Seb and Roberta would find out and Roberta at least would know where he would have gone to.
‘We should have a housewarming party.’ Seb announced, winking at a passing removable man. God. He had such a cute bottom Seb noticed, although, not as cute as Urs’ bottom was. It was his bum that had attracted Seb to fancying Urs in the first place. He had a lovely decent handful. Every time Seb got to kiss Urs he would grab hold of his bum and give it a good squeeze.
‘Yeah, that would be good.’ Roberta nodded at the idea.
‘Err, is that wise?’ Urs asked, overhearing Seb’s suggestion.
‘I don’t see why not.’ Seb beamed and winked at Urs.
‘Right….OK.’ Urs sighed.
‘We’ll invite everyone.’ Seb opened his arms wide.
‘Including Fara.’ Roberta whispered to Urs, winking at him.
‘OK.’ Urs nodded, ‘we’ll have the housewarming.’
‘Knew you’d like that idea.’ Roberta smiled, ‘Seb, stop perving at all the removal men!!’ Roberta then scowled, ‘leave some for me too!’ she winked.
‘Sorry Rob… sorry Urs.’ Seb apologised.
‘Why apologise to me…?’ a confused Urs asked.
‘Wouldn’t want you getting upset, at my flirting…’ Seb explained, touching Urs’ bum. Patting it. Coping a feel until the next time he could kiss its owner.
Urs smiled, ‘That’s OK.’ he nodded, blushing slightly at feeling where Seb was touching him. He still wasn’t quite used to Seb touching him. Or kissing him. Or doing anything to him that he did and Seb liked doing a lot of things. Especially to Urs he had noticed. Not so Roberta thought. Funny that.
‘Later, we can…Christen the house.’ Seb then winked at Urs.
‘With Rob too…’ Urs said.
‘Of course.’ Seb nodded, ‘of course.’
To Urs’ ears he sounded disappointed. But Urs couldn’t be too sure that he wasn’t actually hearing things. He hoped that he was hearing things. Although once again he, Seb and Roberta were sleeping together, Urs still didn’t feel too sure. He felt as though he was cheating on Fara. Although he and Fara were only occasionally seeing each other. She was busy at the moment with work and so were IL DIVO. They had finally finished recording the album and were now discussing tour dates and planning another autobiography. One, in which Seb had already joked to Urs about admitting their relationship in it. Urs hoped Seb was only joking. He wasn’t ready to let everyone know that he and Seb were more than ‘’just good friends’’. Especially when he was starting to have second thoughts. He was starting to think that he should end his weird relationship with Seb and with Roberta. He wanted Fara now and just Fara. She was in his head all of the time. He couldn’t think of nothing but her. All the time.
‘The beds been delivered.’ Seb suddenly whispered into Urs’ ear as Roberta wandered off to check on something.
‘Eh?’ Urs looked confusingly at him.
‘The bed. Its here. Come see.’ Seb winked, taking Urs’ hand and leading him to the main bedroom. Up the stairs they went, passed boxes of their stuff. Passed two removal men who didn’t even bat an eyelid at Seb holding Urs’ hand.
The especially made bed was huge. Huge. Big enough to sleep five. It looked like two large king sized beds attached to each other. They had even had to arrange to have especially made bed sheets and covers for it. The bedroom door, Urs noticed, had the initials, ‘’I.B.S.U.R.E’’ engraved on it. For Seb, Urs and Roberta.
‘Not at all giving our relationship away.’ Urs drawled, noticing the engraving on the door.
‘Hey, we all live here.’ Seb winked. Funny how it almost spelt out, ‘I’m sure’ when it was something Urs wasn’t so sure he was. The person who had made the nameplate for the door had taken their initials and had made an anagram out of them.
‘But its only on one bedroom door.’ Urs pointed out.
‘Yeah, the one we all share together.’ Seb winked again.
‘Seb…’ Urs squirmed as Seb trapped him up against the door.
‘I want you…’ Seb whispered, kissing Urs.
Urs considered pushing him away but ended up returning the kiss instead. Then he felt Seb’s interest. God this man was hard for Urs.
‘Seb…’ Urs tried pushing him away then.
‘Come with me…’ Seb pulled Urs towards the bed.
‘No Seb, I…..’ Urs tried.
‘Come…’ Seb then pushed Urs onto the bed, and climbed on top, ‘trapped.’ he winked, kissing Urs’ neck now.
‘Seb.’ Roberta appeared in the doorway, ‘starting without me I see…’
‘Then come and join us.’ Seb looked up and winked at her.
‘Thought you’d never ask.’ Roberta winked back.
‘No Seb…Roberta…’ Urs tried complaining but they both ignored him. Seb continued kissing Urs’ neck as Roberta undid his belt.
‘The removal men…’ Urs tried, gasping as Roberta freed him now. Even as Seb was kissing him before he could feel himself getting hard and interested just like Seb had been and still was.
‘Can’t hear a thing..’ Seb reassured him, touching Urs’ chest now. Placing butterfly kisses all over his now bare hairy chest.
‘Bu…..Ooohhh…’ Urs groaned as he felt Roberta’s mouth on him.
‘Not so fast Rob…’ Seb warned, undressing himself, ‘touch me…’ he groaned into Urs’ ear as he freed himself.
‘Sorry Fara.’ Urs whispered, taking hold of Seb.
‘Aaahhh…that’s it.’ Seb groaned as Urs started giving Seb a hand job. He liked it doing rough and hard. It never took Seb long to come.
‘Ooohhh…Rob…’ Urs groaned as he came in Roberta’s very skilful mouth.
‘AAaahhh…Ursy…’ Seb groaned as he now too came.
‘My turn now boys.’ Roberta purred, looking up.
‘Come here.’ Seb smiled.

After they all lay in bed together naked, and tangled up. Happy. Roberta, as usual lay in the middle. Seb was asleep with a big smile on his face. Softly snoring and moaning lightly. Urs, like Roberta was wide awake.
‘Urs, you OK?’ Roberta asked, looking up at him.
‘Sure.’ he nodded.
‘No you’re not.’
‘Yes I…OK.’ Urs sighed, ‘No. No I’m not.’
‘What is it?’ Roberta asked.
‘I’ve just cheated, on Fara.’ Urs sighed.
‘No you haven’t…’
‘Yes. I have.’
‘OK. One way to solve that problem.’ Roberta smiled.
‘Oh. How?’ Urs asked.
‘Invite her round.’
‘For…?’ Urs asked.
‘For…this.’ Roberta smiled.
‘Eh?’
‘A sex session.’ Roberta winked.
‘All of us?’ Urs asked.
‘Yes. Why not?’
‘But Fara…she might not…’ Urs sighed.
‘What? Like it?’ Roberta asked.
‘Well. No. Exactly.’ Urs agreed.
‘I think she would.’
‘Oh?’ Urs asked.
‘Fara. She and I are good friends.’ Roberta smiled.
‘Yes, but good friends don’t always mean…’
‘Good, good friends.’ Roberta interrupted, winking.
‘Eh?’ Urs, puzzled, asked.
‘We once…slept together.’ Roberta told him.
‘You mean….you and Fara…’
‘Yes Urs. Fara and I…slept together.’
‘Oh….Oh, right.’ Urs smiled.
‘Tell you what, you, Fara and I, we’ll sleep together, before I ask Seb to join us. Yes?’ Roberta suggested.
‘Two women…’ Urs groaned happily, ‘at the same time.’
‘Fulfilling all your desires.’ Roberta winked.
‘I’d…I’d like that.’ Urs admitted.
‘Thought so.’ Roberta nodded. After all wasn’t it every man’s dream to sleep with two women at once? It certainly was Seb’s. And now, apparently Urs’ too. How surprising. NOT!

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 11 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:22 pm

Roberta decided that she should be the one to ask Fara if she would like to join her, Urs and Seb sometime. Fara wasn’t at all shocked.
‘Look Rob…I know we once, had a thing…’ Fara said when asked.
‘It would be a one-off.’ Roberta soothed her friend.
‘But we said we’d never…again…’ Fara mumbled.
‘Urs, would be there.’
‘And, Seb?’ Fara asked.
‘Only, if you wanted him to be there.’
‘Does Urs?’
‘Now, you know Urs only wants you.’
‘Yes, but Seb wants Urs..’ Fara reminded her.
‘And Seb gets Urs, of sorts, regularly.’
‘So Urs and Seb…have sex.’ Fara swallowed at this information.
‘God. No.’ Roberta laughed, ‘oh Seb wants to have sex with Urs but he only ever gets oral sex. Of a certain nature.’
‘Meaning…?’ Fara asked, holding her breath.
‘Hand jobs. Kissing.’ Roberta shrugged.
‘So Urs and Seb have never…’ Fara breathed out again.
‘Had full sex?’ Roberta asked, Fara nodded. ‘No.’ she confirmed.
‘But Seb wants to..’ Fara guessed. Correctly.
‘Yes. Seb wants to.’ Roberta agreed, ‘but Urs isn’t that way inclined.’
‘I thought…’ Fara mumbled.
‘No. Only with women.’ Roberta soothed.
‘With you…’
‘And, you.’
‘Sorry…’ Fara apologised.
‘Oh, don’t apologise. Hey, you’re making Urs happy. That’s all I care about.’ Roberta soothed her friend again.
‘Oh. Right. OK.’ Fara nodded.
‘So…?’ Roberta then asked.
‘It would be a…a one-off, right?’ Fara asked for confirmation.
‘Yes. A one-off.’ Roberta confirmed.
Fara thought for a moment. ‘OK.’ she nodded, ‘lets do it.’
‘Great. Great. Lets tell Urs.’ Roberta smiled.
‘No. Lets just surprise him.’ Fara smiled back, now starting to like the idea a lot.
‘Good thinking.’ Roberta beamed now at her friend. Happy at long last that everything was finally coming to plan.

Long ago, one drunk night Roberta and Fara had had a ‘’night’’. They had had sex. Roberta had enjoyed it. Fara had too, in a way. Until sleeping with Urs it had been her only orgasm she had had while not alone at the time of having it.

Roberta and Fara decided the ‘’special night’’ as they had taken to calling it, should happen on Urs’ birthday for a ‘special surprise’ for him. Because of this, Fara decided that she wouldn’t let herself see Urs until that day came around. So she had over a week to prepare herself and to ignore any call or text she received from him. She was so tempted to reply but knew if she did then she would end up blurting out what she and Roberta were planning for him thus ruining the surprise in the long run so she cut of all communication. It was the hardest thing Fara had ever had to do. She missed Urs like crazy. Both sexually and emotionally. Her whole body cried out to be with him. To have him take her once again. She got so horny in the run up to Urs’ birthday that every night she had to use her vibrator to help, but even that couldn’t quite fulfil her as much as Urs ever could. His whole body was magical. So sexual. He knew how to use every part of himself to maximum effect. He had magical hands, fingers, tongue. Even magical arms and legs. Fara missed all of him. Every single part of him.
Fara decided to prepare herself for the night. She plucked, shaved, waxed every part of her she could think of. She buffed, massaged and rubbed her skin. She then went out and bought the most sexiest, and yes, expensive piece of underwear she could find. Matching bra and knickers in midnight blue. A colour she knew Urs liked her wearing. It was a colour that went exceptionally well with her skin colour and made her brown eyes look darker and her hair more shiny. Fara tried on the underwear and almost fancied herself. She had to take it off before she was tempted to start touching herself. Great. But she was in a public changing room at the time and didn’t fancy anyone else hearing her groans of pleasure as she made herself come. Fara quickly bought the underwear then almost ran all the way home. She had yet another appointment with her vibrator and an erotic fantasy about Urs, naked, tied to her bed to think about.

Roberta was, meanwhile, doing the same thing. Choosing the right underwear in which to impress both Urs and Fara with. She too wanted to make it a memorable experience. It had been a long time since she had last slept with another woman. Roberta loved to experience different sexual experiences and so wasn’t adverse to trying out new things with new people. Men or women. Whoever. Wherever. Whatever. That was what her motto was. Anything went as far as Roberta was concerned. She was excited. Looking forward to having Urs and Fara at the same time. And, hopefully, eventually with Seb joining in too. It all depended on how it went at the time with just Urs and Fara being there.
Would Seb want to join in? OK, at the moment he didn’t know that she and Fara were planning this surprise for Urs for his birthday and Roberta hoped once Seb did come to learn about it that he wouldn’t be too upset about it. She hoped he would come to like the idea and eventually join in. Sleeping with her, Urs and Fara all at the same time. Roberta liked sleeping with Seb. To tell the truth she actually preferred sleeping with Seb without Urs being there. She was slowly, but surely, falling in love with Seb. Roberta had never been in love before. So this was all such a new, and rather exciting feeling. She just hoped that Seb too could come to love her too in time. That would make her happy most of all. To have Seb all to herself.

But before Urs’ birthday party surprise it was time for the housewarming. Fara couldn’t come. She didn’t trust herself not to crumble and demand to have Urs here, now, on sight of seeing him and thus ruining his surprise so she sadly declined Roberta’s invitation, upsetting Urs badly at the same time. Not even a sex session with just Roberta could cheer him up. He had it bad for Fara and no-one else would do. He needed Fara or no-one.

David and Carlos during the housewarming party became suspicious at the bedroom situation.
‘It appears that they only have one decent sized bedroom.’ Carlos remarked as they walked around the house together.
‘That, is rather worrying.’ David agreed.
‘Where do they all sleep?’ Carlos asked.
‘Together probably!’ David innocently laughed.
‘I think…you are right there.’ Carlos nodded at this.
‘Eh? What?’ David squeaked in reply.
‘Yes. In fact I’m sure.’ Carlos nodded again.
‘Eh? But they denied it…’ mumbled a stunned David.
‘Yes. They did.’ Carlos agreed, ‘but I didn’t believe it. At the time.’ he then confessed.
‘I did.’ David looked rather shocked now, ‘Urs…he wouldn’t. And Seb?’
‘Seb, is bi-sexual.’ Carlos told him.
‘Eh?’
‘Seb. He likes men as well as women.’ Carlos repeated.
‘But…but Urs…he isn’t…’
‘No. Urs isn’t. I agree there.’ Carlos agreed.
‘Then why would Urs sleep with…sleep with Seb?’ David nervously swallowed.
‘That, I don’t know the answer to.’ sighed Carlos looking disappointed at this idea.
‘No. No. I don’t believe it. I can’t believe it. Not Urs. Not Seb.’ David shook his head rather violently at this idea. He felt a little sick. Well, more than a little sick at this idea. Seb, and Urs? Sleeping together? No. No. It couldn’t be true. It just couldn’t. Urs wouldn’t. Urs couldn’t. David knew he couldn’t. David would know. No. No. Carlos had it all wrong. He had to. There had to be another explanation. Just had to be. No. No.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 12 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:28 pm

David left Carlos still nodding to himself then almost ran to find Urs. He needed to know. He needed the truth. Before the very thought made him violently sick. He eventually found Urs, thankfully alone. Sitting, staring into space. Looking moody. Looking upset.
‘Urs. Hi.’ David nervously coughed on finding his friend.
‘David.’ Urs nodded, not looking at him. Urs had been staring out of the window, watching the rain come down. That was the worst thing about being in England. It did love to rain an awful lot. Nearly every day if it could.
‘I…I need to know something.’ coughed David again.
‘OK.’ sighed Urs.
‘Tell me it isn’t true. That you and Seb aren’t….that you don’t…’ David half mumbled.
‘That we don’t what David?’ Urs now looked up at his friend. A funny look on his face. And enquiring look on his face.
‘That you don’t…that you’re not…’ mumbled David.
‘What?’ demanded Urs.
‘…Sleeping together?’ David finally finished.
‘Oh. That.’ Urs shrugged, looking away at long last. His looking at David had unnerved him somewhat.
‘Well…?’ David asked, waiting. Waiting to be told that he was being silly, stupid. That Urs and Seb weren’t sleeping together. Weren’t having a sexual relationship. No. No of course not!
‘Yes. We are.’ Urs spoke, turning to watch David as he admitted it to him.
‘Eh? What?’ David stared back. Was he hearing things? He waited for Urs to either confirm, or hopefully, deny it. Deny it all as one big joke.
‘Seb and I. Yes. We’re sleeping together.’ Urs finally confirmed.
‘But…’ David mumbled.
‘Oh. Roberta too.’
David waited. For Urs to say, ‘Only joking.’ But it never came. He burst out laughing. Nervous laughter. But still Urs didn’t say anything or join in with the laughter. He just looked at David, eyebrows slightly raised, waiting. David shut up then. ‘You’re…not joking.’ he eventually realised.
‘No. Not joking.’ Urs agreed, shaking his head.
‘You’re really…with Seb.’
‘And, Roberta.’ Urs reminded him.
‘You…and….Seb…’ mumbled David.
‘And Roberta.’ Urs repeated. Sounding rather sarcastic now.
‘Sleeping together…having sex.’ David mumbled again.
‘Yes. Having sex. All together.’ Urs agreed.
‘How…?’
‘Oh. The usual way.’ shrugged Urs. He really did sound sarcastic now.
‘But you don’t…you’re not…’
‘No. I’m not gay.’ Urs agreed.
‘And yet you’re still…with Seb.’ David mumbled in shock.
‘Yes. With Seb.’ Urs agreed again.
‘And…and with Roberta.’
‘Yes.’
‘And you’re not…’
‘Gay. Or bi-sexual? No.’ Urs agreed, helping David find the words he couldn’t form in his own mouth.
‘I don’t…I don’t understand.’ said David.
‘No. Don’t suppose you do.’ Urs agreed again.
‘You’re joking.’ David tried again.
‘No. Sorry.’
‘But…’
‘What David?’
‘You don’t fancy men…’
‘No. I don’t. You’re right.’
‘But you’re still…with Seb.’ David repeated again.
‘Yes.’ Urs nodded.
‘And Roberta…’
‘Yes.’ Urs repeated.
‘And you’re not…joking?’ David tried a third time.
‘No David. No joke.’
‘How did you…start it all?’ David then asked.
‘I don’t know.’ Urs shrugged, ‘it just happened.’
‘But these things don’t just happen…’
‘They do sometimes David.’
‘No. No. I don’t believe you. I can’t believe you.’ David shook his head rather violently, making his hair move about as he did so.
‘Mate…’ Urs made a move to touch his friend.
‘No. Don’t.’ David almost shouted.
‘Mate…’ Urs tried again.
‘No. I’m not your mate. Not anymore.’
‘David…’
‘No Urs. No. You can’t have it both ways.’
‘Meaning?’ Urs asked.
‘You can’t have my friendship and sleep with Seb. It isn’t right. It isn’t natural. No. I won’t have it. No.’
‘So, what then?’ Urs asked.
‘You have to choose.’ David told him.
‘Between…?’
‘Between being in IL DIVO, and keeping our friendship, or leaving and carrying on…sleeping with Seb.’ David said.
‘I can’t have both?’ Urs asked.
‘No. I won’t allow it.’
‘It isn’t just up to you.’ Urs pointed out.
‘Carlos also wouldn’t allow it.’
‘And Seb? What about him?’ Urs then asked.
‘Same with Seb. The group…or your… your, relationship.’ David spat out the last word. Relationship.
‘OK. Fine.’ Urs sighed.
‘You’ve…until your birthday to decide. IL DIVO. Or Seb? You can’t have both. It isn’t right.’ David told him.
‘OK. Fine.’ Urs repeated, ‘fine.’
‘Make your choice. You can’t go back on it once you’ve made it.’
‘Oh, don’t worry I won’t be.’ replied Urs before stalking off.
Just who was David to say all this? Who had put him in charge? And why had Urs admitted it? Then he realised. He had admitted to it. Because he was upset. Missing Fara. So he had come clean. OK. It was out in the open now. Now it was decision time. But Urs already knew who he wanted. Which way he wanted to go. Without having to give it too much thought. He already knew.

‘You did what?’ Carlos stared open mouthed at David.
‘I asked Urs. He admitted it. He admitted it all.’ David replied.
‘You mean he and Seb…are together?’ Carlos asked.
‘Yes.’ David sighed.
‘And Roberta?’
‘She joins in too.’ David sighed again.
Carlos burst out laughing. David stared at him. ‘What?’ Carlos eventually asked.
‘You seem….pleased at all this.’ David said.
‘I never thought Urs had it in him!’ Carlos admitted, shaking with laugher.
‘This, isn’t a joke.’ David spat.
‘I know.’
‘You’re treating it…like it is.’
‘No I’m not.’ Carlos shut up laughing then.
‘Yes, you are.’ David insisted.
‘OK. Maybe I am. A little.’ Carlos finally admitted.
‘This, isn’t a joke. Its real.’
‘I know. But think about it for a moment will you. Dull, slightly boring Urs. Having this…sexual triangle going on!’ Carlos smiled.
‘I think its disgusting.’ David spat.
‘Mate…’ Carlos tried.
‘No. Its not natural. It isn’t.’
‘So you’re making Urs, and Seb, choose?’ Carlos asked.
‘Yes. IL DIVO. Or their…’ David spat again.
‘And what if they choose each other? What then?’
‘Then we get two new members.’ David shrugged.
‘No. It wouldn’t work. IL DIVO work because of Urs, Seb, you and I. Working together. As a team. As a unit. Get someone else in and it wouldn’t be the same. You know it wouldn’t be the same. The chemistry just wouldn’t be there like it is with us as we are.’ Carlos pointed out.
‘But I’m sorry. I can’t…not if they carry on. It isn’t right.’ David shook his head, feeling sick again.
‘Then lets hope, once they’ve made the decision it’s the right one. And don’t forget one thing.’ Carlos then said.
‘Which is?’ David asked.
‘If they choose to break up their relationship as it is and stay with IL DIVO then are unhappy because of it, it will be down to you. You are, after all, the one making them choose.’ Carlos wisely told David.
‘Then its something I’ll just have to live with.’ David replied.
Carlos only hoped David was prepared to live with the outcome should it not be the one he wished it to be. The end of IL DIVO as they all knew it. The end of an era. The end of a brilliant friendship and all because of one person. David. Making them all choose. Making them all decide.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 13 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Roberta stared at Urs, ‘You told David?’ she asked. Unbelieving quite what she was hearing just now. Was she dreaming? What did this mean for their relationship? Urs admitting to having a relationship with Seb and with Roberta. Did it mean anything important? And if it did, where did that leave Fara then? A woman who Urs was so obviously attracted to, if not quite in love with yet. It would be interesting to find out the answer to all these questions. But first they had David sort out.
‘He guessed. I just admitted that he was right.’ Urs shrugged.
‘Then he gave you, no, sorry us an ultimatum?’ Seb asked, correcting himself.
‘Yes.’ Urs nodded.
‘Right. OK.’ said Roberta.
‘Keep us as us, or lose everything.’ Seb mumbled.
‘Its either IL DIVO, or our…relationship. Yes.’ Urs agreed.
‘And we’ve until when?’ Seb then asked.
‘After my birthday.’ sighed Urs.
‘Just under a week then.’ Roberta realised, noticing the date it was now. A week until it was Urs’ birthday. Mmm…..
‘Yes.’ Urs nodded.
‘But I like us how we are!’ moaned Seb.
‘As, do I.’ Urs admitted, ‘but we have to decide.’
‘I also love singing. Being in IL DIVO.’ Seb then moaned, ‘making music. Its my life!’
‘As is mine.’ Urs agreed.
‘Then you have your answer.’ Roberta sighed.
‘But I don’t want to let us go!’ Seb then declared.
‘Then lets not…’ Roberta started to say.
‘No. No we can’t cheat. We can’t. We have to be honest.’ sighed Urs.
‘They’d never know…’ Roberta tried.
‘No. They’d find out. Somehow.’ Seb now agreed with Urs.
‘Its not fair!’ Roberta declared, almost stamping her foot in anger.
‘I know it isn’t honey.’ Seb soothed.
‘We make a great team…’ Roberta sighed.
‘I know. I know.’ Seb soothed her again.
‘Bloody…bloody…’ mumbled Roberta now.
‘Sorry.’ Urs apologised.
‘What for?’ Seb asked him.
‘For not keeping my mouth shut.’ Urs explained.
‘Hey, it had to come out, sooner, or later.’ Seb shrugged.
‘Just not yet thought.’ Roberta sighed.
‘Sorry.’ Urs repeated.
‘So, that’s it then. We’re finished.’ Seb then said.
‘I guess.’ Urs nodded.
‘Not quite. We’ve still got a little time.’ Roberta pointed out.
‘That’s true.’ Urs nodded again.
‘Come on then. Lets make the most of it.’ Roberta winked at both Urs and Seb. Seb winked back. Urs nodded. Then Roberta took Seb, and Urs by the hands and let them both towards the bedroom. To make love while they still had the chance to be able to do exactly that. Before they had to end their relationship for good. Something neither Seb or Roberta were looking forward to doing at all. They liked their arrangement. They liked having Urs to themselves. To sleep with. To make love with. They liked it all. It felt right. It felt natural. They could never really give it up. Not completely. Not while there was still breath in their bodies.

‘No. I’m sorry David. But you can’t make anyone choose. And I won’t stand by and let your…your petty minded thoughts ruin what is a good thing.’ IL DIVO’s manager, named Lukas, a big blonde haired and brown eyed man ranted at David after he, David, had thought he was doing the right thing by coming clean and telling Lukas what had happened. What Urs had admitted to. That disgusting relationship he was having with Seb! Revolting. Completely revolting. David wanted to be sick again. He wanted to be sick and bring up everything he had inside of him. He didn’t feel clean anymore. Not Urs. His friend Urs. No. No.
‘But I thought…’ mumbled David.
‘I already know all about Seb, and Urs’…interesting relationship.’ Lukas shocked David by saying.
‘How..?’ David, now stunned, mumbled again.
‘I guessed a while ago.’ Lukas nodded.
‘But…how?’ David asked again.
‘I have my sources.’
‘Who…?’ David wanted to know.
‘Seb. He admitted a long time ago that he was in love with Urs. So them being together is no surprise.’
‘But Urs isn’t into men…’ just the thought of it made David want to be sick again. Urs with another man. Having sex. God. No. It wasn’t right. It just wasn’t right.
‘When you work closely together for a long period of time these things happen. Its only natural.’ Lukas shrugged.
‘But if it comes out…we’ll….IL DIVO, will be ruined.’ sighed David.
‘You won’t. You’ll just gain a few more fans possibly.’
‘But Urs…he’s the most popular…’ mumbled David.
‘The fans love him. Him being…different won’t hurt too badly.’
‘You don’t know that…’ David tried.
‘Oh I do.’ Lukas surprised David by saying, ‘a while ago I put out an anonymous rumour, about Urs being gay. Or at least maybe bi-sexual. And the response has been surprising. It seems as thought the fans don’t particularly care. Just as long as he, or none of you, for that matter, leave the group.’
‘Oh….right.’ this definitely surprised David.
‘I’ve told them, Urs and Seb, have whatever relationship you like, only don’t deny it if people ask about it. Denying anything truthful just makes it a whole lot worse.’ Lukas pointed out.
‘So, you don’t mind him and Seb…’
‘Just as long as they’re truthful with everyone.’
‘But Roberta is involved…’ David then said.
‘As I already know.’
‘And you’re…OK with it?’ with her…sleeping with Seb and Urs?’
‘Hey, its her life. Just as long as she can deal with the outcome.’ Lukas shrugged.
This whole conversation had surprised David. Here he was, expecting outrage but instead he got acceptance. What was happening to every one? Was he the only one who could see disaster coming around the corner at them all? Who could see possibly the end as everyone knew it for IL DIVO? Was he the only one? Obviously so from what he had just learnt.

‘So…you don’t mind us, being together?’ a stunned Urs asked Lukas after he had told him and Seb his thoughts on them being together, in a relationship.
‘No, of course I don’t mind.’ laughed Lukas.
‘But David… he objected. Strongly.’ Roberta said. She and Seb were also at the meeting with Urs seeing Lukas.
‘That’s just David’s opinion.’ Lukas shrugged.
‘But his opinion. Could end the group.’ sighed Urs sadly.
‘Yes. It could. If you let it ruin the group.’ Lukas agreed.
‘Which, it might…’ Urs realised.
‘You need to take David to one side. To explain. To make him see.’ Lukas suggested.
‘That’s, a bit difficult. Considering he won’t answer my calls or texts…’ Urs sighed. Ever since Urs had admitted to David the nature of his and Seb’s relationship David had been ignoring and contact Urs had tried to make. It was depressing Urs badly. David was his best friend after Seb.
‘Then try again.’ said Lukas.
‘OK. I’ll try…’ Urs sighed. He knew he needed to get this all sorted and sorted soon before it spelt the end of IL DIVO. Before it tore them all apart.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 14 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Now it finally was Urs’ birthday. He woke to blazing sunshine outside but inside his heart he felt depressed. Fara hadn’t returned any of his calls or texts. And he had been so looking forward to hearing from her, especially today. It was his birthday today after all. But no such luck. It was like she had disappeared or was deliberately ignoring his calls for some unexplained reason.
‘Happy birthday darling.’ Seb turned up in Urs’ bedroom with a big smile on his face and an interesting looking package in his hands. Seb was dressed only in a towelling robe. Urs could see his hairy legs sticking out the bottom of it. Urs groaned inwardly.
‘Morning…’ he sighed.
‘Hey, cheer up. Today is your birthday after all.’ Seb winked sitting next to Urs on his bed. He reached out and stroked his face.
‘Yeah, so it is.’ Urs attempted a smile.
‘Morning all.’ sang Roberta now coming into Urs’ room, carrying a tray with a champagne bottle, three glasses and a candlelit cake on it.
Seb took the tray from Roberta. ‘Thanks. That was rather heavy.’ she smiled. Seb placed the tray down on the bed then started opening the champagne as Roberta set about cutting the cake and dishing out three slices.
Seb handed Roberta and Urs each a full glass of champagne then picked his own up. ‘A toast. To Urs on his birthday.’ he raised the glass at Urs.
‘To Urs. Happy birthday.’ Roberta agreed, also raising her glass.
‘Cheers.’ Urs raised his glass then downed the content in one go.
‘Slow down mate…’ Seb laughed.
‘Why? It is my birthday.’ Urs reminded him.
‘I know, but…’ Seb started to say.
‘Open your present!’ Roberta interrupted, in an excited voice.
Urs picked the box up. He tried shaking it. It didn’t make a noise.
‘Open it.’ Seb urged.
Urs sighed then started opening it. Carefully. Slowly. Undoing each corner carefully.
Seb tutted, impatient for it to be opened.
Roberta sighed, ‘Hurry up Urs.’
‘In my own time.’ replied Urs, still taking his time to undo his present. Finally, having removed the bow and paper Urs opened the box. He looked inside. ‘What is it…?’ he asked, stunned.
‘A male vibrator.’ Seb winked.
‘A what…?’ Urs asked, eyes widening in surprise.
‘A vibrator.’ Seb repeated, winking, ‘I picked it.’
‘I’d never guess…’ Urs sarcastically whispered.
‘Seb thought you could use it…’ Roberta started to say.
‘To get you ready for when you and I have full sex.’ Seb interrupted. Seb was desperate to have full sex with Urs but it was one of the many things Urs had refused to do, and kept refusing to do. Saying each time, ‘I need more time.’
Seb was kind of getting impatient to have Urs. He was ready. He was more than ready. He was bursting to have sex with Urs.
‘Well…thanks for the…the…’ Urs shook the box the vibrator was in.
‘Have a look at it. Its got three settings.’ Roberta smiled.
‘And batteries included.’ Seb winked.
‘Re-chargeable batteries.’ Roberta corrected.
‘Yep. When it ruins down you just take the batteries out, plug them into the mains and you’re ready to go again.’ Seb nodded.
‘Right…handy.’ Urs murmured.
‘It’ll save people getting suspicious.’ Roberta told him.
‘Oh. What for…?’ Urs asked.
‘The only place you can get the sort of batteries that go in it…’ Roberta started to say.
‘…Come from a sex shop!’ Seb beamed, interrupting again.
‘I see…’ Urs nodded.
‘We ordered it. Over the web. Using a false name.’ Roberta then explained.
‘Right….OK.’ Urs nodded again.
‘So no-one can trace anything back to us.’ Seb nodded at Urs.
‘Thanks…anyway.’ Urs thanked them both.
‘Later, you can thank us in our ‘’special way’’.’ Seb winked and beamed at Urs.
Inwardly Urs groaned. He was never going to be using this present. Never ever. Nor would he ever, ever have full sex with Seb. He liked him, sure. Sure he liked Seb. But just not in that particular way. Wasn’t what they all did together enough? Without Seb wanting more? Well, he’d never be getting more from Urs. He just couldn’t. No way siree.

After cake, in which Urs made a wish to see Fara today, on his birthday, while blowing out the candles and more champagne Roberta dragged Seb away to let Urs get showered and dressed in peace.
‘Think of me, when you use that!’ Seb winked at Urs while nodding toward the vibrator.
‘Hmmm…’ replied Urs. He waited until Roberta and Seb had gone then picked it up and stuffed it in a cupboard.
He then went to have a shower. And while in the shower thought of Fara and not Seb. It didn’t take him long to come. He really was missing Fara that much.
After his shower Urs just put on any old thing. An old pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. He didn’t feel like celebrating or going anywhere today. He actually felt like crawling back into bed and sleeping the day away but knew Seb at least wouldn’t allow him to do that. So Urs dragged himself out of his bedroom and down the stairs.
He was greeted by a large banner reading, ‘Urs, 37 today’’ and a lot of multi-coloured balloons with, ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY.’ written on all of them.
‘Seb was up all night, decorating for you.’ Roberta told Urs.
‘Right. Thanks.’ Urs sighed.
‘Cheer up.’ Roberta smiled, ‘your main present comes later.’ she winked.
‘Yeah. I already know. Seb.’ Urs sighed again.
‘Nope. Not Seb.’ he was told.
‘Oh? Who then?’ he asked.
‘Can’t say. But…she is female.’ Roberta winked.
‘Fara?’ Urs asked.
‘Not telling.’ Roberta tapped her nose in a knowing manner.
Urs immediately brightened up at the very thought. So…he might be seeing Fara today after all. Result!!

Later, that day Carlos, David, manager Lukas and a few other people to do with IL DIVO turned up for a surprised birthday party.
‘Urs. Mate.’ Carlos greeted Urs with, hugging him.
‘Carlos.’ Urs hugged him back.
‘Here.’ Carlos then handed over a present.
‘Thanks mate.’ Urs accepted the parcel, smiling.
Carlos returned the smile.
‘Urs.’ David nodded to him.
‘David.’ Urs nodded back.
‘Happy….birthday.’ David mumbled, handing over a small gift wrapped present.
‘Thanks…’ Urs had to stop himself from adding, ‘mate.’
‘Happy birthday mate.’ Lukas then pulled Urs into a bear hug.
‘Thanks…thanks.’ Urs coughed.
‘Hey, for you.’ Lukas handed over a large, expensive bottle of champagne, ‘for a special occasion.’ he winked.
‘Eh?’ Urs asked.
‘Lukas means for a wedding, birth, engagement…’ Carlos winked, explaining to his friend.
‘Like that will ever happen.’ snapped David.
‘David.’ Lukas warned in a sharp voice, hearing his tone.
‘Sorry Lukas.’ apologised David.
‘And to Urs?’ Lukas then asked him.
‘Sorry…Urs.’ David shrugged.
‘That’s OK.’ Urs smiled.
David, ignored the smile.
‘Open presents!’ Carlos then asked.
‘OK.’ Urs opened David’s first. It was an expensive looking watch.
‘WOW! Thanks ma…David.’
‘That’s OK.’ David nodded.
Urs then opened Carlos’. It was a new I. POD full of Urs’ favourite new songs. His last one had just broken recently and Urs was meaning to get around to buy another one. But, luckily, Carlos had saved him the hassle of having to do it. Result!
‘Thanks Carlos.’ Urs smiled.
‘That’s OK. Knew you’d like it.’ Carlos beamed.
‘Mine now.’ Seb winked. Urs swallowed and carefully opened it.
‘Oh. Thanks mate.’ Urs relaxed. It was a new razor set.
‘Now mine.’ Roberta handed Urs an envelope.
Urs opened it. It was a gift certificate for a weekend away in the country. ‘Thanks Rob.’ Urs kissed her cheek.
‘Party time now!’ Carlos laughed, spying the food Roberta and Seb had set out earlier that day.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 15 * ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:16 pm

The party was going brilliantly. Seb had put some music on so people were starting to dance. It seemed as thought everyone Urs knew except from his family members had been invited. The house and gardens were packed. People were everywhere. Urs looked around. He could see Carlos in one corner, glass in one hand, currently chatting up some dark haired girl. A rather pretty girl Urs noticed. Typical of Carlos. To find a pretty girl to chat up. He did like his ladies. It was quite surprising that he was still single after all these years. He just couldn’t seem to find the right lady to settle down with. Could this lady, the one he was currently chatting up be the one? Urs hoped so. He deserved to be happy with someone special. Heck, they all deserved to be with someone special. Even him.
‘Oh Cydalia. You are funny!’ he heard Carlos laughed as Urs passed them by.
David was in another corner. Talking to a man. From what Urs could see they looked rather…intimate together. Which was strange considering David wasn’t ‘’like that at all.’’ Meaning gay or bi-sexual. Seb was in the garden, chatting to a removal man he had obviously invited to the party. One of the ones Urs remembered Seb making eyes at as they moved into the house only a while ago.
Roberta was dancing with Lukas. Urs had even spotted an old girlfriend, named Wendy.
‘Hi Urs.’ he smiled at him on seeing him.
‘Hi…Wendy.’ Urs nodded back, remembering her name.
‘So, I hear you like men now then?’ she asked.
‘Eh?’ Urs asked.
‘David told me.’ Wendy explained how she had found out.
‘I think you’ve got that wrong.’ Urs corrected, ‘seeing as its David who is currently chatting up another man.’
‘Oh. Right. I see.’ nodded Wendy, ‘so you’re…still straight?’ she asked.
‘I’ve always been straight.’ Urs corrected her.
‘Available?’ she then asked, sounding hopeful.
‘No.’
‘Oh…I didn’t see you with anyone..’ Wendy mumbled, looking around.
‘She’s not here yet.’ replied Urs.
‘Oh. I’ll….I’ll let you go then. Happy birthday Urs.’ and after lightly kissing his cheek, Wendy regrettably walked away.
‘Thanks…’ he mumbled after she had gone, watching her go. He wondered. When would he be seeing Fara today? Would she be turning up here? Or was he to go and meet her somewhere? Urs looked around, searching for clues. Then someone tapped him on his shoulder. ‘Cake cutting time.’ it was Roberta.
‘OK.’ Urs nodded, following her back into the house.

Someone had switched off all the lights. Then Urs could see someone carrying a glowing cake. It came towards him.
‘Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Urs. 37 today.’ everyone sang.
‘Make a wish!’ someone, possibly Carlos called out.
Urs took a deep breath and blew out the candles. Making a wish at the same time. The same wish he had made earlier that day.
As the candles were blown out the lights came on again.
Urs looked around, expecting to see Fara. But she was no-where to be found. He sighed to himself.
Roberta took charge, cutting he cake and serving it out. As she handed Urs a large slice she whispered, ‘Eat that quick. We’re leaving in five minutes.’
‘Where are we…’ Urs tried to ask as she moved away.
‘Eat up. It is your birthday.’ the girl, Cydalia who Carlos had been chatting up earlier told Urs.
‘Right. So it is.’ Urs smiled, taking a bite.
‘I love chocolate.’ Cydalia winked.
‘Cyd! There you are you little minx!’ it was Carlos. He was back to claim his prize and to remind Urs of who Cydalia had been chatting to earlier. Him. Carlos.
‘Carlito!’ Cydalia called back as Carlos came towards her, using his nickname in an intimate fashion. He enfolded her into a hug, ‘I’ve missed you…’ he purred into her ear. Cydalia giggled and blushed.
‘I’ll…I’ll leave you to it…’ Urs nodded, walking away.
Seb then tried dragging Urs onto the specially made dance floor.
OK, it was just some carpeting covering the grass outside.
‘No Seb. We can’t…’ Urs tried as Seb pulled him into his arms.
‘We can. Look around you.’ Seb whispered. It was getting dark now and someone had lit a lot of outdoor lamps. Urs looked around. He could see people, dancing. He noticed Carlos and Cydalia dancing close. Very, very close together. Lukas was dancing too. With another man! That surprised Urs but not half as much as seeing David. He was dancing with someone. Openly kissing them. OK, nothing unusual there. Until you realise the person David was kissing was actually a man! Yes. A man. It was a proper kiss too, involving tongues.
‘My god…’ Urs gasped.
‘And he isn’t even drunk!’ Seb whispered.
‘But he’s not…’ Urs now mumbled, watching David as he continued to kiss his male dance partner.
‘Its surprising what we find sometimes!’ Seb winked.
‘Hmmm…’ Urs half agreed.
Then Roberta turned up, ‘Can I cut in?’ she asked.
‘Sure honey.’ Seb winked at her, holding his hand out.
‘I meant…with Urs?’ Roberta asked.
‘Oh. Sure. Sure.’ Seb, slightly disappointed, nodded.
‘Wendy is looking for a dance partner.’ Roberta then informed Seb.
‘Oh. I’ll go and then…’ muttered Seb, before wandering off, to find Wendy.
‘Alone at last.’ Roberta smiled at Urs.
‘So I see.’ Urs smiled back.
‘Ready?’ she then asked.
‘For…?’ Urs asked in reply.
‘Your surprise.’ Roberta winked.
‘Lead the way.’ Urs nervously swallowed.

Roberta led Urs away from the house to her car. She waited until he had got into the passenger side before blindfolding him.
‘Kinky.’ he commented.
‘You ain’t seen nothing yet.’ Roberta laughed back as she started up the car.
‘Where are we going?’ Urs asked after they had been driving for quite a while.
‘Wait and see. All will be revealed. Soon.’
‘I was just..’ Urs attempted to touch his blindfold.
‘No peeking!’ Roberta slapped his hand away. She then stopped the car.
‘We’re here already?’ Urs asked.
‘Not quite. Hands?’ she asked.
Urs held his hands out, ‘To stop you peeking.’ Roberta explained as he felt something cold and rather tickerly bind his wrists together. ‘I wouldn’t struggle if I were you. It might hurt.’ she then warned.
‘I’ve a feeling you’re kidnapping me..’ Urs nervously laughed.
‘Its for your own safety.’ Roberta replied, starting the car again.
‘I’m…intrigued now.’ Urs said.
‘We’ll be there in a minute.’ he was told as Roberta finally bought the car to a standstill.
He needed help getting out of the car. ‘This way.’ Roberta then took his arm and led him inside a building then up some stairs. A lot of stairs. Urs listened for some sound. He couldn’t hear anything. Then they stopped. He could hear a doorbell being rung. Well, it sounded like a doorbell then a door opened, ‘In we go.’ Roberta commented as the ground underneath Urs turned from wooden to carpet. He could tell because his footsteps got softer and he could no longer hear himself or Roberta walking about. Or anyone else for that matter. He wondered where they were. In which area? A hotel? Or a private housing complex? He wanted to ask Roberta but didn’t. Then he thought, ‘what the hell’ and asked her anyway.
‘Where are we…?’ he finally nervously asked, licking his lips at the same time.
‘In a moment.’ Roberta lightly kissed his mouth then removed the blindfold at long last.
Urs blinked in the light. Trying to adjust his eyes to the vision he could see in front of him. Both Roberta and Fara stood looking at him. Both dressed in only underwear. Identical underwear by the looks of things. He blinked again. Was he dreaming?
‘Hi Urs.’ Fara finally spoke.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 16 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 pm

‘Fara…’ Urs gazed at her. He tried reaching out to touch her but he was still wearing what he now noticed to be handcuffs. Pink, fur lined handcuffs.
‘Yes, I am real.’ Fara smiled at the expression on his face.
‘Sit honey.’ Roberta pushed Urs backwards until he found himself sitting in a chair. She then undid one of the handcuffs, took his hands and put them behind his back then did the handcuffs back up.
‘Rob..’ Urs tried complaining.
‘No talking.’ Fara silenced him with a fingertip to his lips, ‘just watch.’ she smiled. Urs quickly kissed her fingertip before she could remove it.
‘Now…I think first things first.’ Roberta smiled, nodding to Fara. Then the two of them together somehow managed to undo Urs’ jeans and pull them, and his underpants down his legs. Over his already being to grow erection. Then, as Fara undid his t-shirt, carefully taking a knife and cutting it from him while Roberta took his socks and shoes off. Urs now sat, completely naked, handcuffed to the chair.
‘I see you’re already liking this…’ Roberta winked, ‘then again, we are about to perform one of your greatest fantasies..’ she purred.
Urs blinked at them, wondering what was going to happen next.
‘Mmm. Right. Now what shall we do?’ Roberta turned to Fara and asked.
‘Lets put on a show for Urs, shall we?’ Fara suggested.
They had already worked out what they were going to do.
‘OK. I do feel like dancing.’ Roberta smiled. She walked to where the CD player sat, and started it by pushing a button. As the music started, Roberta and Fara stood side by side, dressed in almost identical underwear and started their routine. Swaying backwards and forwards, starting to touch themselves. As Fara cupped her own breasts encased in the bra, Urs gasped. He then sat, open mouthed and watched Roberta and Fara’s routine. He mostly kept his eyes on Fara.
He had to think cold thoughts when they started touching each other. To stop himself from coming. God. They looked so sexy together. And he was being to get hard. Then they started kissing and touching more intimately. Cupping the other ones breasts, rubbing their nipples. Urs groaned again. So very hard he had become now. He felt as though he could happily burst at any moment.
‘He’s liking it.’ Roberta noticed Urs’ obvious interest. It was kind of hard to ignore. Urs really was an well endowed man. He was big, red/purple in colour and angry looking.
‘Mmm….knew he would.’ Fara smiled, kissing Roberta, her hands starting to move down her body to stroke the top of Roberta’s knickers.
‘God…’ Urs moaned.
‘Now, now Ursy. No talking.’ Roberta told him, repaying the compliment by touching Fara now too.
Urs bite his lip.
‘Aaahhh…’ Fara groaned as Roberta started to kiss her stomach, licking her belly button, her fingers slowly starting to venture inside her friends now visibly wet underwear.
‘No. Please. Stop.’ Urs moaned.
Roberta pulled her head away from her friends crotch and looked at Urs. Fara moaned in frustration.
‘Please, before I come…’ Urs complained.
‘Ooops! I think he’s ready for us!’ Roberta giggled.
Fara looked, blinking at Urs, her face flushed with passion.
‘Come on, lets see to Ursy.’ Roberta told Fara.
‘OK…’ she nodded.
Roberta dropped to her knees in front of Urs, ‘Mmm…more than a mouthful now I see…’ she winked, taking him in her mouth.
Fara also dropped to her knees. She started stroking Urs’ chest and kissing his neck.
‘Untie my hands…please.’ he whispered to Fara.
‘Not yet.’ Fara whispered back, cupping his head and holding it to her breasts.
‘Oh…oh god.’ he groaned, coming in Roberta’s mouth while his head was buried in his lovers chest. Licking and biting gently at one bra covered nipple.
‘Mmm…he does taste good.’ Roberta commented, wiping at her mouth.
‘He does, doesn’t he?’ Fara agreed.
‘Shall we untie him now do you think?’ Roberta then asked.
‘Do you think he’s ready?’ Fara replied in asking.
‘Oh…I think he may be now.’ Roberta nodded, finding the key and undoing the handcuffs.
As soon as Urs’ wrists were free he rubbed at them.
‘Here, let me…’ Fara said, taking hold of his hands and placing gentle, butterfly kisses all along his wrists. Urs groaned in desire.
‘Bedtime.’ Roberta then winked, as she and Fara helped Urs to his feet. Together they walked to the bed and Urs gratefully flopped down onto it.
‘Can I speak now…?’ he then asked.
‘Sure you can. You can speak, moan…groan…’ Roberta winked.
‘Mmm…especially groan.’ Fara agreed, also winking at him.
‘It definitely is my birthday…’ Urs laughed as Roberta and Fara started to get slowly undressed.
‘It sure is…’ Fara agreed as she and Roberta lay either side of a now beaming in happiness Urs.

Later, they all had sex. Urs had such a fantastic time. But when he was having sex with Fara he had to stop himself from moaning out loud, ‘Oh god. I love you.’ to her. He guessed it wouldn’t go down well with Roberta. Especially as he knew she loved him. He just didn’t feel the same.
After a lot of sex, Urs lay snuggled up to Fara and Roberta lay snuggled up to Urs on the other side of him. He was in the middle but leaning more to Fara then Roberta. As Urs and Fara slept Roberta knew she had just lost Urs. He didn’t want her anymore. He just wanted Fara. He only got interested when Fara was around or when either he or Roberta were touching Fara. Not so much when Fara had seen to Roberta. In the middle of Fara resting between Roberta’s legs, making her groan in pleasure as her tongue worked on her, Roberta knew that Urs had just been watching Fara while seeing to himself. Roberta could have disappeared and he wouldn’t have cared all that much. OK, Roberta was upset but it was to be expected. After all she had felt exactly that way about Seb. She wanted him exclusively for herself with no Urs around to get in the way.

When Urs woke in the morning at first he had thought the night before had just been all a dream until he realised Roberta, and Fara, thank god, were still there. In bed next to him. His arms felt little sore. At one point the night before Fara and Roberta had tied his wrists and legs to the four poster bed, had covered him in whipped cream and chocolate and had got to work, licking it all off. Eating it all of his naked body. He had then ended up coming in Fara’s beautiful mouth while Roberta had laid besides him and kissed and stroked his neck and chest.
It really had been a birthday wish come true. Spending time with Fara. Making love with Fara. Making a lot of love with Fara. More with Fara then with Roberta.
Roberta had gone to take a shower, leaving Urs and Fara fast asleep, or so she had thought. Only to come back and discover them, Fara sitting on Urs’ lap, face to face, obviously having sex once again. She had then turned and left them to it. Only coming back once she knew they had finished. They had taken an awful long time. Moaning and groaning in pleasure. Roberta had sat in the bathroom, hands on her ears going, ‘La, la, la…’ and thinking of Seb to try and blot them out until they had eventually finished. Then she had come out of the bathroom, acting like nothing had happened. Fara had been asleep again. Only Urs had been awake. He had smiled at Roberta. ‘Alright?’ he had asked her.
‘I am now.’ she had nodded back, climbing into bed next to Fara.
‘Oh, I thought…’ Urs had started to say.
‘Later Urs. Later.’ Roberta had promised, before faking a yawn.

Seb wandered around the house, unable to find either Roberta or Urs. He had discovered David, fast asleep on the sofa, hugging a jumper that didn’t belong to either himself, Urs or Seb.
‘They’ve disappeared…’ Seb muttered to himself.
‘Not to worry.’ winked the removal man Seb had just spent the night with. And OK, for once he had had proper full sex with a man but it hadn’t felt right. Seb had actually missed Roberta not being there. But he hadn’t missed Urs. Weird that. So much for being madly in love with him! Seb had cheated on Urs and didn’t feel at all guilty but he felt guilty because Roberta, and only Roberta hadn’t been there. Very, very strange that.
‘I think, you should leave.’ Seb turned and told the removal man.
‘Oh? I thought we could go again..’ the removal man, named Colin sulked, reaching out for Seb to stroke his face.
‘No. I think you should go.’ Seb slapped his hand away.
‘You weren’t saying that, last night..’ Colin sulked again.
‘Yes. Well. Things have changed.’ Seb replied.
‘OK..’ sighed Colin, ‘call me?’ he then asked.
‘No. I don’t think so.’ replied Seb.
‘What’s his name then?’ Colin then asked in a demanding voice.
‘HER name is Roberta.’ Seb corrected.
‘Oh…right…I see…’ Colin huffed. He then walked over to where David lay asleep, and yanked at the jumper he was hugging, pulling it out of his grip.
‘That.’ he snapped, ‘is mine.’ and with that he turned and stormed off. Banging the front door behind him as he left.
‘Wha…?’ a blurry eyed David opened his eyes at the sound of the front door slamming behind an angry departing Colin.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 17 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 pm

The next morning once Urs, Fara and Roberta were all fully dressed Urs sat them both down and thanked them.
‘Thank you.’ he said, ‘for what has been last night, a wonderful time.’ he sat in the middle of them, and held their hands as he thanked them. Squeezing their hands in thanks for the night before he had experienced. Not quite his dream situation. But hell. Who would complain having that happen to them? Certainly no man he knew who would come out and admit it, having two beautiful, sexy women at once. Begging him for sex. Begging him for a lot of things. Urs smiled to himself.
‘That’s OK.’ Fara blushed, smiling at him.
‘It was a one-off Ursy.’ Roberta smiled.
‘Oh?’ he asked.
‘A birthday treat. But it won’t be repeated.’ Roberta told him.
‘OK.’ Urs nodded.
‘But please, don’t go letting Seb..’ Roberta then asked.
‘I won’t. We won’t.’ Urs corrected, including Fara in on this promise.
‘No, I won’t.’ Far agreed.
‘Great. Thanks.’ Roberta breathed a sigh of relief.
‘Not that I’ve ever met Seb.’ Fara smiled.
‘No, you haven’t, have you?’ Urs agreed.
‘You should come over one night.’ Roberta told her.
‘Oh?’ Fara asked.
‘When you come over and stay with Urs…’ Roberta smiled.
‘But I won’t ever…’ Fara started to say.
‘Oh, I think you will.’ Roberta interrupted her.
‘I’d like that.’ Urs smiled, gazing at Fara.
‘But Seb…your….relationship…’ Fara then said.
‘I’ll see to Seb. He’ll be OK.’ Roberta smiled.
‘Oh…?’ Fara asked.
‘He’ll get over it.’ Roberta smiled, nodding. She had realised, after last night, that she no longer wanted anyone, anyone but herself sleeping with Seb. So the deal about Fara joining her and Urs and Seb one time was now off. Roberta had changed her mind. He was hers and hers alone now. Like Urs was Fara’s alone now.
‘Thanks Rob.’ Urs and Roberta then stood up. He hugged her.
‘Right, see you later then.’ Roberta winked, leaving Urs and Fara, her two favourite people after Seb alone.

‘Glad you bought me a new t-shirt…’ Urs laughed to Fara after Roberta had gone. The t-shirt he had been wearing the night before lay in tatters on the floor, cut to ribbons were Fara had disposed of it while Urs had still being wearing it. She had actually practiced the week before on a dummy. Not wanting to hurt Urs while cutting it off him. It wouldn’t have got the night off to a great start, had she accidentally cut into his skin.
‘Well, I wanted to get you something to remind you of me…’ Fara blushed.
Urs was currently wearing a t-shirt with, ‘You sexy thing.’ written on it. A birthday present from Fara. Along with the chocolate and whipped cream Fara and Roberta had used on Urs the night before during one interesting sex session.
‘And you really think I am?’ Urs asked, picking at the t-shirt.
‘What? Sexy?’ Fara asked.
‘Yes.’ Urs nodded.
‘Oh…yes.’ Fara returned the nod, ‘why? don’t you think you are?’
‘Nope.’
‘But Urs…you are.’
‘No I’m not.’ he laughed.
‘Oh yes, you are.’ Fara nodded.
‘Am I? really?’
‘Doesn’t my reaction to you give that away?’ Fara asked.
‘I thought it was just sexual attraction.’
‘Yes, but because you’re sexy too.’
‘Just…sexy?’ Urs asked.
‘What more do you want?’ Fara asked in return.
‘Oh, I don’t know…how about love?’
‘Love…?’
‘Yes. Love.’ Urs repeated.
‘Do you….love me?’ Fara asked in surprise at the subject matter.
‘Don’t you already know?’ Urs asked back.
‘I know you want me…’ mumbled Fara.
‘Because I love you.’
‘Because you…’ mumbled Fara again in shock.
‘Love you? Yes.’ Urs nodded.
‘Oh…right.’
‘Just that? Oh…right?’ Urs asked.
‘What more do you want?’
‘I…I don’t know.’ Urs shrugged.
‘Then…’
‘But I do know one thing. I love you and I have done ever since I first met you.’ Urs smiled.
‘I thought we just had sex between us..’ Fara stared at him.
‘At the start. Sure. But afterwards I knew…just knew.’
‘Knew what?’ Fara asked.
‘Oh, that I loved you. That I love you.’ Urs corrected himself.
‘I guess….I need time.’
‘Time? Time for what?’ Urs then asked.
‘To work out how I feel about you I guess.’ Fara shrugged.
‘OK.’ Urs sighed.
‘But…in the meantime…’
‘Yes?’
‘Can we still…have sex?’ Fara asked.
‘God yes. Yes.’ Urs smiled, ‘I don’t think I could go another week without us being together.’
‘That, was an awfully long week, wasn’t it?’ Fara asked, in agreement.
‘It seemed like a month. I thought I’d die before I got to see you again.’ Urs admitted.
‘Or…be in me again.’ Fara blushed.
‘There is that too. You are rather addictive.’
‘I am? So are you!’ Fara now admitted to him.
‘See? We already have something in common.’ Urs smiled.
‘Oh, I think we’ve a lot of things in common….’ Fara returned the smile, starting to kiss his neck as she spoke.
‘Oh Fara..’ he groaned.
‘Come back to bed…?’ she asked.
‘I thought you’d never ask..’ Urs winked, picking her up in his arms and carrying her towards the bed.

Roberta went home. She found Seb sitting on the sofa, looking depressed.
‘Seb….what’s wrong?’ she asked him on finding him.
Seb looked up, blinking, ‘I thought…you’d left.’ he mumbled.
‘Eh?’ a confused Roberta asked him.
‘When I couldn’t find you this morning…I thought you’d left.’ Seb repeated.
‘What? Why?’ Roberta asked.
‘I know…’ Seb sighed, ‘that you love Urs.’
‘Oh Seb…’ Roberta cried out.
‘It all came to me earlier.. You love Urs.’
‘Oh Seb…I don’t. I don’t…’ Roberta cried again.
‘You do…’ Seb sighed.
‘No Seb. I don’t.’ Roberta said again.
‘You don’t…?’ a stunned Seb asked her.
‘No Seb. I don’t.’
‘Oh. But I thought…’ Seb mumbled.
‘I do love someone thought.’ Roberta then told him.
‘Oh…who?’ Seb asked.
‘Someone, who doesn’t love me…’ Roberta then sighed.
‘Right…OK.’ Seb nodded.
‘Do you…’ Roberta nervously licked her lips, ‘do you love…Urs?’ she then asked him.
‘That’s the funny thing. I thought I did. But I don’t.’ Seb replied.
‘Oh?’ that surprised her.
‘Last night…I kind of slept with…with someone else.’
‘And you love them?’ Roberta asked.
‘No. God. No.’ Seb laughed at this.
‘Then…what?’
‘I finally got to sleep with another man. Something I’ve wanted to do for such a long time. But when I did…It felt…oh, I don’t know.’ Seb shrugged.
‘Try me?’ Roberta asked, wanting to know.
‘It didn’t feel right.’ Seb admitted.
‘Meaning?’
‘Oh, I’m bi-sexual alright. But I needed…I needed…’
‘What Seb?’ Roberta asked, holding her breath.
Seb took a deep breath and then said, ‘I needed you there, with me.’
‘To what? Watch you have sex?’
‘No. To sleep with.’
‘Meaning…?’ Roberta asked.
‘By myself.’
‘Oh…right.’
‘Exactly.’ Seb agreed.
‘What does this mean?’ Roberta then asked. She had to ask. Had to know.
‘I guess..’ Seb shrugged, ‘I guess it means that I love you.’ he, at long last, admitted not only to himself but to Roberta as well.
‘You…love me?’ Roberta stunned at this revelation, asked.
‘Yes Rob. Yes. I love you.’ Seb repeated.
‘Oh…right.’ Roberta repeated still stunned.
‘Anything else…?’ Seb asked.
‘Give me time. Please?’ Roberta asked in reply.
‘OK…’ Seb sighed.
‘Seb…?’ Roberta then asked.
‘Yes Rob?’ he looked hopefully at her.
‘Can we still…have sex though?’
‘Of course. Just as long as you don’t mind having sex alone?’ Seb then asked.
‘I’d…I’d like that.’ Roberta smiled.
Seb almost beamed back in happiness.
It wasn’t what he wanted to hear. But it would do. For now. It would do. He would wear her down. In the end. Roberta would be his. In the end. It wouldn’t take long Seb was sure about that. It wouldn’t take long at all.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 18 *ThreeSomes *   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:49 pm

A few days later, Roberta and Fara met up to talk. In a local café. Over cups of coffee they talked about their relationships and what had happened to them both recently. So much had happened as Roberta started the conversation with.
‘God. So much has happened!’ Roberta said on meeting up.
‘You’re telling me!’ Fara smiled at her friend.
‘Oh?’ Roberta asked, raising her eyebrow at this comment.
‘Oh no. No. You go first.’ Fara encouraged her.
‘OK.’ Roberta nodded, ‘well…’ she smiled.
Fara held her breath and waited for her friend to tell her what she wanted to say. It was very interesting as it turned out.
‘Well…’ Roberta repeated, ‘apparently,’ she paused before carrying on, ‘Seb is in love with me.’ she shrugged.
‘And what? You don’t want him to be?’ Fara asked.
‘No…no. I guess I do. Its just that..’ Roberta sighed.
‘I thought you loved him too?’ Fara asked.
‘How did you…?’
‘What, know?’ Fara asked. Roberta nodded. ‘Its written all over your face. Anytime you mention this Seb.’ Fara said. She still hadn’t personally met Seb yet. But she would soon. After all Urs was planning on taking her out for dinner later, then back to the place he shared with Roberta and Seb, ‘’for desert’’ or so he had told Fara while winking at her at the same time. Meaning sex. Urs liked having sex with Fara. A lot of sex. Anytime it was possible and there he would be. Erection wanting for Fara to deal with it. Not that she minded. Urs was rather sexy. And very, very good at sex. Exceptionally good at it actually.
‘Oh, I didn’t realise…’ Roberta smiled.
‘You’re crazy about him.’ Fara returned the smile.
‘Like you. With Urs.’ Roberta then told Fara in reply.
‘Eh…?’
‘You, love Urs.’ Roberta put it more simpler now.
‘I know he likes me…’ Fara mumbled.
‘Fara, honey, Urs is crazy about you like apparently Seb is about me.’
‘I mean….he did tell me…’ Fara then mumbled again, half to herself.
‘There you go then.’ Roberta smiled at this.
‘But I didn’t know it was that obvious…’
‘And the other night. That never gave it away?’ Roberta then asked.
‘No…Why, should it have done?’
‘I caught you, and Urs, having sex. Making love, whatever.’
‘We all did that night..’ Fara blushed, remembering the night they had shared.
‘Without me being there.’ Roberta corrected.
‘You were in the bathroom I think…’
‘Yes, and I came out to find you and Urs going at it.’
‘Sor…sorry.’ Fara apologised.
‘Hey, don’t apologise. I’m glad you’re happy.’ Roberta smiled.
‘But you love…’
‘I’m in love with Seb, and only Seb.’ Roberta interrupted her.
‘Not…not Urs?’ Fara asked, surprised a little.
‘No. Although, at first I thought I did love Urs. But no. I only like him now. Its Seb who I want the most. Who I love.’ Roberta smiled at mentioning Seb and love in the same sentence.
‘Oh. That’s…OK then.’ Fara returned the smile.
‘Just as long as my two best friends are happy. That’s all I care about.’ Roberta then stood up and hugged Fara.
‘And you. You’re happy too.’ Fara returned the hug.
‘I just have to tell Seb now. Then I can be happy. Yes.’ Roberta nodded.
‘Its nothing to be scared of you know. Being in love.’
‘I know…its just that…’
‘You can still be yourself Rob and love someone. It is possible.’
‘But that’s just it, I can’t.’ Roberta sighed.
‘Yes you can.’ Fara corrected, ‘with Seb as your partner you can. Most definitely.’ she nodded.
‘I’ll…give it a try.’ Roberta then nervously decided.
‘Go on. I can guarantee you’ll like it. No. Correction. You’ll love it.’ Fara hugged her friend again.
‘I’ll hold you to that.’ Roberta smiled, lightly warning her friend.
‘No doubt you will.’ Fara agreed, also smiling.
After a little more chat, Fara and Roberta parted. Roberta had some courage to find in order to tell Seb that yes, she did love him whereas Fara had a date with Urs to prepare for. She already had the perfect outfit all ready to go. Just needed to shave her legs and wash her hair for the occasion.

Fara was preparing herself for her date with Urs. It was no doubt about it that the date would end up with them having sex again. A lot of sex again. She had already shaved her legs to make them look extremely silky then she washed, conditioned and styled her hair. Making curls in it. Bouncy, sexy curls. She then rubbed body lotion all over her skin. A strawberry body lotion she had only just recently bought. That done, she slipped into another matching underwear set of bra, knickers and suspenders. The funny thing, was that before she had meet Urs, Fara didn’t own a pair of matching underwear. Now she had tons of them. She kept going out and buying them. Buying clothes that she knew would turn him, and her on if she wore them. Then she found a garter in shocking pink and put that on too on one thigh. She smoothed on sheer coloured stockings. Slipping into her high-heeled toed sandals she shook her hair and then shimmied into her outfit. It was a skin tight bodice type dress in scarlet red colour that matched her pained toenails. It pushed up her breasts and stopped mid-thing, showing her legs of to a great advantage. It was an off-the shoulder outfit. With light straps holding her up. Spraying herself with perfume, also in strawberry Fara was ready. She didn’t do wearing make-up. Just a touch of lip-gloss and a little eyeliner to show her brown eyes off. There. Done. The doorbell rang just as Fara was admiring her reflection. Urs, was on time. What a surprise for a man!

‘WOW…’ Urs’ jaw dropped at the vision that was Fara.
‘You don’t look so bad yourself.’ Fara smiled, kissing his cheek.
That was an understatement. Urs looked sexy. Newly shaved skin and washed hair, dressed in black jeans and a light blue button-up shirt. The three top buttons undone to show a touch of hairy chest. Just how Fara liked him.
‘Shall we stay here then…?’ Urs winked.
‘Oh no. No. I’m hungry.’ Fara complained as her stomach growled. Loudly enough for even Urs to hear. ‘So you are.’ he commented, taking her arm and leading her to the car. He had arranged for tonight for a chauffeur driven car to take them to the secluded Italian restaurant he had found locally.
The drive didn’t take long. Luckily. The smell of Fara was driving Urs mad wild with desire. He had the greatest urge to sink his teeth into her bare shoulder and take a bite or at least stick out his tongue and lick her all over.
He escorted her, like a proper gentleman into the restaurant.
Nearly every male eye was on her. Watching Fara. Urs wanted to punch them all. She was his, not theirs. A waiter beat Urs to helping Fara into her seat.
‘Thank you.’ she lightly smiled at the waiter. He ignored Urs.
‘My name is Marco, and I will be your waiter this evening.’ he told Fara while handing over a menu to her. Then he had the nerve to actually wink at her. Urs glared at ‘’Marco.’’
‘Sir.’ Marco nodded, handing Urs his menu.
Fara settled down to look at the menu. ‘Mmm…so many nice things to eat.’ she commented.
‘Hmmm…’ replied Urs.
‘What’s wrong?’ Fara asked, noticing his rather grumpy tone.
‘Every man in this place is staring at you.’ Urs said, pointing it out.
‘Let them look. I’m only going home with one man.’ Fara smiled as she slipped a shoe off. ‘aahh!’ she groaned, stretching her toes out then she lifted her leg and placed her foot in Urs’ lap.
‘What…are you doing?’ he asked, surprised at her actions as Fara then proceeded to rub at his crotch with her stocking clad foot and scarlet painted toenails showing through.
‘Playing footsie…’ she winked at him.
‘Oh…I thought that meant, rubbing my ankle.’ Urs admitted.
‘This, is the fun version.’ Fara winked again.
‘My jeans…are getting a little tight…’ Urs moaned, shifting in his seat, trying to hide the beginnings of his erection from prying eyes.
‘Knew you shouldn’t have worn tight jeans…’ Fara winked a third time.
‘Hmmm…’ Urs lightly moaned again.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 19 *ThreeSomes *   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:46 am

Roberta was at home, having dinner with Seb. She had surprised him by making dinner. A meal they were currently having by candlelight. She had even dressed up for the occasion but sitting opposite Seb she wondered why she had bothered as he was just wearing an old pair of torn jeans and a dirty looking t-shirt with what looked to be food stains down it. Revolting. At least he looked like he had had a shower recently. That was one good thing. He didn’t smell.
‘Great food.’ Seb beamed, shovelling in another mouthful of food, barely tasting it as he digested it.
‘Thanks…’ Roberta sighed.
‘What’s for pudding?’ he then asked while chewing with his mouth wide open. If Seb had decided to shock Roberta tonight it wasn’t working, strangely and all that. But even looking like shit and acting like it too Roberta still found him strangely sexy. Attractive despite everything.
‘Strawberries. And cream.’ Roberta told him, sighing again.
‘Great. Love strawberries.’ Seb winked.
Roberta slipped her wine and then coughed, ‘I’ve…something to tell you.’ she then mumbled.
‘Oh?’ Seb looked up from his dinner to look at her.
‘Something…important.’
Seb pushed his plate away from himself and sighed, ‘I knew this was coming…’ he muttered, playing with his empty wine glass. He had emptied it as soon as he had sat down at the table.
‘Oh…?’ Roberta asked.
‘Yeah. This…this dinner…’ he gestured around, ‘it’s a kiss-off, isn’t it?’ he asked.
‘A…a what?’
‘A kiss-off. You’ve decided.’ Seb sighed again, ‘that you don’t like me after all.’
Roberta stared at him. ‘No. Just the opposite.’ she said.
‘Oh?’
‘This meal…its my way of saying…of telling you…’
‘Telling me what?’ Seb interrupted.
‘That I love you.’ Roberta rushed out without taking a single breath.
‘You…’ Seb now stared at her.
‘Yes Seb. I love you.’ Roberta repeated. Strange, it was easier to say the second time she found.
‘I…I…’ Seb mumbled.
‘What…?’ Roberta sighed.
‘I love you too.’ he now beamed.
‘Oh. Wow.’ Roberta smiled.
‘Exactly.’ Seb agreed, standing up. ‘Come here.’ he then demanded.
As if in a daze, Roberta did as she was told. She walked over to Seb who then gathered her up into his arms.
‘Pudding..’ Roberta giggled as Seb started carrying her towards the stairs and to the bedrooms above.
‘Later.’ Seb growled playfully at her.
‘Oh, take me…oh masterful one.’ Roberta giggled, holding onto him.
‘Oh, don’t you worry. I intend to.’ Seb winked.

Seb almost threw Roberta onto the bed, then climbed on top.
‘Trapped.’ he whispered, kissing her neck.
‘Mmm…’ Roberta giggled, pulling at his shirt.
‘Easy..’ Seb groaned.
‘Take it off then.’
Seb knelt up, and pulled his shirt still buttoned up over his head, then he threw it onto the floor. He then tore at his jeans and underpants. Ending up completely naked. As Seb undressed himself, Roberta did the same, noticing the way his pupils dilated in excitement as she disrobed.
‘Come here..’ Roberta purred, reaching out to stroke his chest.
‘You little minx…’ Seb laughed, laying down, trapping her again.
Roberta wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer to her.

Later, Seb bought up a bottle of champagne and the strawberries and cream and he and Roberta ate and drank them off each others naked bodies making a right sticky mess both over their bodies and on the bed sheets. But neither Seb nor Roberta cared. They were happy. They were in love. What more did they need? Nothing that they could think of.
‘Shower time.’ Seb growled at Roberta after a long, messy sex session involving eating the strawberries from each others rather intimate, private parts. He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. It all started up there, in the shower again. Washing each other. Roberta dropped to her knees and made Seb a very, very happy man.
‘Oh Rob..’ he groaned as he came, ‘I love you so much.’
‘I sure hope so.’ Roberta smiled, standing up, wiping her mouth.
‘Come here, and let me show you just how much.’ Seb picked her up. Roberta wrapped her long legs around his waist and groaned in glorious pleasure as she and Seb had sex again. Oops. Unprotected sex as it turned out. Their very first time of not using anything. But its in a shower Roberta thought afterwards. You can’t get pregnant while in water, can you? Can you? No, no of course you can’t.

Meanwhile at the restaurant, Urs couldn’t concentrate on his food. The vision in front of him was too distracting. Plus his erection was driving himself to distraction.
‘Not hungry Ursy?’ Fara asked, taking a bite of her food.
‘Not for food. No.’ Urs winked.
‘Behave yourself.’ Fara warned.
‘But I don’t want to behave..’ Urs attempted to sulk.
‘Come on then.’ Fara stood up, holding out her hand towards him.
‘Where, are you going?’ Urs asked, blinking.
‘We’re going home to your place.’ Fara winked.
‘Great. Great. I’ll just…pay the bill.’ Urs indicated to the waiter. He then stood, tapping his foot impatiently, hiding behind his jacket he had been thoughtful enough to bring to help hide his excitement while Marco took his time, working out the bill. Urs then threw two brand new crisp £50 notes onto the table, muttered, ‘That should cover it.’ and almost dragged a giggling Fara out of the restaurant, ‘I can’t wait any longer.’ he explained to her.
‘Neither, can I.’ Fara admitted, ‘god, I want you so much.’ she told him.
‘Snap.’ he winked at her.

Urs almost ran all the way home with Fara. He couldn’t wait for the car. He felt ready to burst here and now. All night Urs had wanted to forget the food, pick up Fara and drag her all the way home. But he couldn’t. He had had to wait. Biding his time. Driving himself slowly but surely mad with lust for this wonderful sexy vision sat opposite him. The wonderful Fara. A woman he was so desperately in love with. The woman he now knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He wanted to marry Fara. Make her his forever more.
They soon, thankfully, reached home.
‘Nice.’ Fara commented as they walked through the grand doors.
‘You’ve seen it all before.’ Urs reminded her.
‘Not since its been decorated.’ Fara replied.
‘In that case, wait until you see my room.’ Urs winked.
‘Lead…the way.’ Fara returned the wink.
‘Come…’ Urs took her hand and together they walked up the wide staircase to his room.

Roberta heard a slight noise. Sticking her head out of the bedroom she usually shared with Seb and Urs she noticed Urs and Fara coming up the stairs. She smiled to herself, closed the door again and climbed back into bed with Seb.
‘Mmm…thought you’d gone.’ Seb groaned, pulling her to him.
‘Oh no. Not yet.’ Roberta smiled, kissing his neck.
‘Good. Stay with me Rob…’ Seb mumbled, drifting of back to sleep once more. Roberta smiled, closed her eyes and moments later was also fast asleep. Snuggled up the man she loved most in the world.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 20 * ThreeSomes *   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 am

‘Nice…’ Fara cast her eyes around Urs’ room. He had a decent sized double bed with everything in its own place.
‘Hmmm…’ Urs agreed, certainly not looking at the room. He came up behind her, cupping her breasts and started kissing and licking her exposed neck.
‘Hmm…’ Fara agreed, groaning lightly.
‘How does this thing undo?’ Urs then whispered into her ear, making her shiver with desire.
‘At the back…’ Fara panted now.
‘A…ha.’ he found the clasps and zips. He then pulled her short, but very sexy dress down, kissing each piece of exposed skin he came into contact with.
‘Urs…’ Fara panted again.
‘Oh now. I’m not rushing this.’ he replied, continuing to lick and kiss her skin, ‘You taste so good…’ he whispered against her skin.
‘Let me turn around…’ Fara pleased. She could feel his interest, his desire for her pressing against her bottom.
‘Soon..’ he replied, touching, stroking at her breasts, teasing the nipples.
‘Urs…’ Fara pleaded again, feeling herself weaken even more under his touch.
‘OK.’ he said, sighing, letting her turn to face him now, ‘nice,’ he commented, his eyes widening in pleasure, his pupils dilating at Fara’s outfit, ‘Hmmm…stockings too?’ he asked, dropping to his knees.
Fara nodded, unable to speak.
‘Very…very nice.’ Urs nodded, ‘sit,’ he then demanded. Fara sank gratefully down onto the bed behind her. Urs then slowly but surely removed her high-heeled scarlet coloured sandals. Then one by one he undid her stockings, rolling them carefully down each leg until they came off. He then stroked each food and sucked Fara’s toes. She groaned softly in delight. Then, when he had finished he undid her suspender belt and removed her garter, with his teeth.
‘Urs…please.’ Fara pleaded again, finding her voice.
‘Oh no. Not yet.’ he looked up at her, smiling, ‘I’m not done yet.’
He then reached up, undoing her bra and pulled it free, stroking her breasts, and now very erect nipples. ‘Pretty.’ he smiled, taking one breast and nipple into his mouth, sucking slowly at it.
Fara moaned, clasping his head to her chest, ‘Please…’ she tried.
Urs pulled away, ‘Not done yet.’ he smiled, moving down to her knickers now. He slipped two fingers easily inside. ‘God, you are so wet…’ he noticed. ‘Lets see how you taste shall we?’ he then asked, removing his fingers, making Fara groan in disappointment until he pulled her knickers down her legs and sniffed at her crotch, ‘You’re more than ready now..’ he smiled, bending his head now to rest it between her legs, licking her deep inside. Tasting her.
‘Oh…so sweet.’ he groaned in between licking her.
Fara lay back on the bed, clutching at the covers. ‘Oh…oh god.’ she groaned as she felt herself coming, unable to stop it. Not wanting to stop it.
It took a while for Fara to recover. ‘God…’ she groaned, finally looking up at a smiling Urs.
‘That, was good.’ Urs smiled.
Fara nodded. Then realised. He was still fully dressed. ‘Now you.’ she whispered, regaining her strength after such an amazing orgasm. She sat up then stood.
‘My turn eh?’ Urs smiled.
‘Oh yes.’ Fara winked, pulling at his shirt. She undid every button, kissing each piece of skin as he had done to her. Touching him. Caressing him. Making him wait.
‘Fara…’ Urs moaned.
‘Oh no. No. You made me wait. Now its your turn.’ she told him.
‘OK…’ he groaned lightly as Fara had reached his belt buckle now. It didn’t take her long to undo it or to undo his zip and button.
‘Mmmm…these are a bit stiff..’ Fara commented, pulling his jeans down his legs.
‘That’s, not the only thing that’s stiff.’ Urs winked.
‘Oh, don’t worry I’ve noticed. Big boy.’ Fara returned the wink.
‘And its all for you…’ he told her.
Once she had managed to pull his jeans off and socks and shoes she then took down his underpants. She kissed his belly button.
‘Fara…’ Urs groaned, trying to push her head further down.
‘Lay down on the bed.’ she instructed.
Urs did as he was told. Fara then lay between his legs.

Seb, woke up, hearing a noise. He kept hearing moaning sounds coming from the direction of Urs’ room. He also noticed Roberta was no longer in bed besides him. Without bothering to get dressed, a naked Seb went to investigate the noises. He discovered a naked Urs, laying on his bed, moaning in the middle of having an orgasm, between his legs, also completely naked, was a woman.
‘You’ve started without me…’ Seb complained.
Urs looked up, startled somewhat. As did the woman. She turned to face Seb, ‘You’re not Roberta…’ he noticed. This woman had dark curly hair and not blonde hair like Roberta.
‘Nope.’ she smiled, wiping at her mouth.
‘Who…are you?’ Seb asked.
‘That is Fara.’ Roberta’s voice said from behind Seb. He turned around. Roberta was still naked. She had just been in the bathroom.
‘But Urs hates Fara…’ Seb said. He hadn’t met Fara yet. But from what he had learnt from Urs a while ago he thought Urs hated her. Obviously not apparently.
‘No he doesn’t Sebbie.’ Roberta winked, touching Seb’s now very interested looking penis.
‘Oh…oh, right!’ he nodded, understanding at last.
‘Come on, lets leave Urs and Fara to it.’ Roberta purred, leading Seb out of Urs’ room.
Fara waited until they had both gone before she resumed her sucking of Urs’ dick.
‘Aaahhh….’ Urs moaned in pleasure.

As Urs slept Fara looked around his room. Boy, he was a neat person. Every bottle had its lid and its place to go. Every item of clothing was either hung up in the wardrobe or folded neatly in a drawer. Then Fara discovered the vibrator.
‘Mmm…’ she picked it up, holding it in her hands.
‘Birthday present. From Seb and Roberta.’ Urs was awake now. He stood behind Fara and kissed her neck.
‘Ever used it?’ she surprised him by asking.
‘God, no.’ he laughed at the suggestion.
‘Oh. Only…’ Fara turned around to face him.
‘It would hurt, surely?’ he asked.
‘I don’t see why. I use one, occasionally.’ Fara blushed as she told him.
‘You use a…?’ Urs asked.
‘Only since I’ve met you.’ she admitted.
‘Oh…?’
‘When you weren’t around and I was horny…’
‘Does it have a name?’ Urs asked, smiling at her.
‘Yes…’ she nodded, ‘big Ursy.’ she blushed, telling him.
‘Big Ursy eh?’ Urs smiled a lot wider at this.
‘Wonder where I got the name from…’ Fara winked.
‘So, it wouldn’t hurt then?’ Urs turned the conversation back to the male vibrator again.
‘It comes with lubrication.’ Fara held the tube of gel she had found with it.
‘OK…’
‘Tell you what, I use it on you. Then you use it on me, deal?’ Fara asked, smiling.
‘Deal.’ Urs returned the smile.
Fara placed a long lingering kiss on Urs’ mouth, ‘Lay down. On your front.’ she told him.
Urs lay on the bed as instructed. Fara then applied a little gel to Urs’ back passage and to the tip of the vibrator. She then switched it on and lay next to Urs on the bed.
‘Go gently…’ he asked her.
‘Of course.’ Fara replied, placing a kiss on the top of his very pert and cute bottom. She then slowly, very slowly started touching Urs with it, all the while kissing his lower back.
‘More…’ Urs started moaning after a short while.
This being his first time it didn’t take long for him to come. Not long afterwards he groaned and felt himself come. ’Wow.’ he commented after his ears had stopped buzzing, ’That.’ he nodded towards the vibrator, ’was pleasantly weird.’
‘I wouldn’t go telling Seb that if I were you.’ Fara warned, smiling.
‘God. No.’ he agreed.
‘My turn.’ she then said.
‘Are you sure?’ he asked.
‘Oh yes. I want to know how it feels too.’ Fara nodded at this.
‘OK.’ first Urs took a wet wipe and cleaned it, then he applied a little gel to Fara’s buttocks then to the vibrators tip.
‘Ready?’ he asked.
‘Oh yes.’ Fara nodded, waiting.
It was a weird, but interesting sensation. Different to using a normal vibrator. But the end result was still the same. Fara came moaning and groaning out Urs’ name.
‘Oh…oh god…Urs.’ she moaned.
‘You liked that too.’ Urs smiled, switching it finally off.
‘Oh yes.’ Fara nodded, ‘but not half as much as I like you being inside me…’ she then admitted.
‘I like that too…’ Urs also agreed, pulling her to him so they could again have proper sex.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 21 *ThreeSomes *   Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 am

The next morning, Urs finally introduced Fara to Seb and Seb to Fara.
‘Well…hello…’ Seb purred, winking at Fara. She was dressed in a shirt of Urs’, it came down to mid-thigh and she was currently only wearing her knickers underneath it. They were in the kitchen during the meeting.
‘Hi…’ Fara blushed back.
‘You even look good fully clothed.’ Seb told her, winking again, eyeing her up and slowly down again, taking in what she was, or rather wasn’t wearing. Making her blush even more under his gaze.
‘Wish I could say the same.’ Fara replied, ‘only I wasn’t really paying attention last night.’
‘Hmmm. I remember.’ Seb nodded, winking, ‘you having your mouth full at the time.’ making Fara’s blush become more deeper. She was now a fetching scarlet colour, matching her painted toenails.
‘Seb.’ Urs warned, coming to stand behind Fara, slipping an arm around her waist.
‘Sorry, couldn’t help myself.’ Seb winked.
‘That’s OK.’ Fara said, ‘from what I remembered from last night, I’m definitely with the right man.’
‘Ouch!’ Seb winced at this comment.
‘You tell him girl.’ Roberta agreed, coming into the kitchen now to join in with the conversation.
‘Breakfast.’ Urs then announced.
‘Hey.’ Roberta said, getting an idea, ‘how about a dinner party tonight?’ she suggested. As Seb started to fry bacon and put the coffee on to brew.
‘With who…?’ Urs asked, topping some toast into the toaster.
‘You, Fara, Seb, me, Carlos and his new girlfriend…David.’ Roberta reeled the names of.
‘OK.’ Seb nodded, looking at Urs for confirmation.
‘OK.’ Urs finally agreed.
‘Great. I’ll call everyone later.’ Roberta smiled, delving into the fridge for orange juice while Fara searched the cupboards for glasses.
‘That’s okay with you…?’ Urs then asked Fara.
‘I’d like that. To meet all your friends.’ Fara nodded.
‘Even thought David and I aren’t actually talking at the moment…’ sighed Urs.
‘Maybe, I could help with that.’ Fara suggested.
‘You couldn’t do any more damage.’ Urs sighed again.
‘Leave it to me.’ Fara said, kissing Urs lightly on the mouth.

Fara, after breakfast had to leave. She had to change clothes and had some work to do.
‘Can I come…?’ Urs asked as she stood in front of him, dressing herself in the clothes she had worn the night before. God. She looked sexy. He could feel himself getting hard again.
‘Oh no. No.’ Fara laughed, ‘if you’re there I won’t get any work done.’
‘You will…’ Urs tried.
‘Oh no. No. If its anything like last time..’ she replied.
‘Not my fault I can’t keep my hands off you..’ Urs winked.
‘Hmm…and because of that I can’t look at my desk, or filing cabinet or wheelie chair without smiling.’ Fara laughed.
‘So…can I?’ he tried again.
‘No. Not this time.’ he was told.
‘Oh..’ he tried pouting.
‘Not going to work.’ Fara lied, briefly kissing his mouth before regrettably leaving dressed in her outfit from the night before with the shirt she had borrowed from Urs for breakfast over the top.
Urs watched her go. Then he sighed, ‘Right…one cold shower coming up.’ he muttered to himself. It would be his second shower of the morning. The first one he had had a fun time sharing with Fara. She had been in the shower alone. He had climbed in behind her, cupped her breasts, kissing her neck and had taken her from behind. He had been more than ready and so had Fara. She had been masturbating at the time. They had both come rather quickly and violently, crying out each others names.

Roberta arranged the dinner. Calling up everyone. No-one turned her down. David even asked if he could bring someone with him.
‘Sure.’ he was told by Roberta. ‘The more the merrier.’
‘I…kind of need to apologise to Urs too, at dinner.’ David said.
‘Well, he’ll definitely be there.’
‘Great. Great. 7pm you said?’ David asked.
‘On the dot.’ Roberta confirmed.
‘We’ll…be there.’
Roberta wandered who David would be bringing. From what she had heard from Seb at Urs’ birthday party you couldn’t quite guarantee his ‘’partner’’ would be female. Roberta wouldn’t be at all shocked if David turned out to be gay. He did seem the most violent about being straight. Could it all be a front? To hide his true feelings? Well, later tonight would answer at least some of these questions if not all of them. It would be interesting to find out. Roberta smiled to herself and wondered. Hmmm…well. Soon all would be revealed. One way, or another.

Fara didn’t get all that much work done that day. She was still too turned on by the night before. She considered going home, getting her vibrator out but she knew, even that now wouldn’t be enough. She needed Urs. To be here. To be inside her. Only him would feed the need inside of her. She was turning into a sex maniac. She was desperate for sex. Desperate for Urs and only Urs. She needed him more than the air she needed to breathe. He was slowly becoming everything to her. What was happening to her? Before Fara had met Urs, she had enjoyed being single. Enjoyed being by herself. Hadn’t had that much interest in sex, not really. Her last sexual male partner had been over five years ago. Then that had only lasted six months at most. Fara had liked being single. Not having anyone to reply on. But not now. Now she couldn’t breathe, let alone concentrate on anything unless Urs was there. Then she only wanted to touch him. To kiss him. To taste him. To have him deep inside of her. Without him, Fara couldn’t be the Fara she wanted to be anymore. She no longer felt whole. She needed Urs, all of Urs to be whole again.

Roberta was in the middle of having a nervous breakdown.
‘Why, oh why did I suggest a dinner party?’ she muttered, searching thought a load of cooking books, looking for inspiration.
‘What’s wrong honey?’ Seb asked, hearing her mutter.
‘I don’t do cooking.’ Roberta sighed.
‘And don’t we already know it’ Urs remarked, smiling. In her time, Roberta had been known to even burn boiled water!
‘I’ll do it.’ Seb smiled.
‘Eh…?’ Roberta looked puzzled at him.
‘I’ll cook. I can cook you know.’ Seb repeated.
‘But you do most of the cooking anyway..’ Roberta sighed. Even their special dinner they had shared the night she had declared her love for Seb hadn’t been hers. She had bought it all pre-cooked and pre-made and had only had to re-heat it all up. Even that she had almost ruined. Nearly cooking it for too long.
‘That’s OK. I don’t mind.’ Seb smiled.
‘Oh! Thank you!’ Roberta hugged her boyfriend.
‘We’ll have…’ Seb thought for a moment, ‘roasted duck. Spring greens. New potatoes.’ he reeled of a dinner menu.
‘Stop. You’re making me hungry!’ Urs smiled, rubbing at his stomach.
‘You.’ Seb looked at Urs, ‘can do desert.’
‘OK.’ Urs nodded.
‘Robbie?’ Seb then asked.
Roberta smiled at him, awaiting instructions, ‘You, are on wine, oh, and table preparation.’
‘OK. I can do that.’ Roberta happily nodded.
‘Great.’ Seb nodded, ‘OK, lets get started.’ he then said, noticing the time.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 22 *ThreeSomes *   Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 am

David was on the phone to his new partner.
‘And they don’t mind me coming…?’ his partner, named Laurie asked.
‘No. No. They’re cool.’ David replied.
‘I hope so Dave…’
‘You know me, when have I ever lied?’ David laughed down the phone.
‘Well…that’s just it. I don’t know you. Not yet.’ Laurie sighed.
‘But you will. You will. Like I’ll get to know you too.’ David assured Laurie.
‘I hope so. I really like you David. You’re different from other men I’ve ever known…’ Laurie sighed down the phone again.
‘I hope I am.’ David smiled down the phone, ‘you’re different too.’ he then told Laurie.
‘In a good way I’m hoping.’ Laurie asked.
‘Oh yes. Definitely in a good way.’ David assured, ‘being with you has made me into a better person.’
‘Don’t say that..’
‘Why not?’ David asked.
‘Because you’re making me fall in love with you.’ replied Laurie.
‘That’s, the idea.’ David smiled, ‘see you later honey.’
‘Yes, later.’ Laurie agreed, replacing the phone.

The place looked perfect. Roberta had done a wonderful job, setting the table, making a decoration for the middle, setting the places, even doing the lighting. She had also picked the perfect wines to go with each course. Seb had done a starter of soup and crusty French bread rolls. He had freshly baked them that afternoon. Next would be the duck with spring greens and new potatoes. Urs had made the pudding. A gateaux with fresh cream. It all looked, and smelt perfect. Then each person had had a shower and changed for dinner. Seb and Roberta had shared their shower, soaping each other, groaning in delight. Urs had a shower by himself. A cold shower. Hearing Roberta and Seb moaning while having sex made him horny for Fara. Thank god he would be seeing her later. He had missed her like crazy today and had thought of her constantly. Making the gateaux with cream had bought back memories of being in her office, covering her with cream and licking it of her beautiful, naked body. He had so much enjoyed that day. Urs groaned and attempted to think cold thoughts. The cold shower wasn’t exactly working. Thankfully he had managed to control his desire for Fara in time to get dressed. Everyone would be arriving soon and he couldn’t wait to see Fara. To hold her in his arms once again. It wouldn’t be too long now.

Carlos and Cydalia were the first to arrive.
‘Well, well…everything does look lovely.’ Carlos commented after introducing a giggling Cydalia as, ‘the love of my life.’ and winking.
‘Its nice to meet you.’ Roberta greeted Cydalia with a kiss to her cheek.
‘And you. I’ve heard so much.’ Cydalia blushed.
‘Strange.’ said Seb, ‘we’ve heard nothing about you.’ came his voice from the direction of the kitchen where he was making some final adjustments to the food.
‘Well, I do work for your record company.’ Cydalia said, lying about her job.
‘As we know. But, that’s all.’ Urs now said, joining in on the conversation, ‘ahh. Fara is here.’ he brightened up, noticing her reflection outside the front door.
‘Fara!’ Roberta hugged her friend as Urs let her into the house.
‘Roberta!’ Fara returned the hug.
‘Darling.’ Urs kissed Fara on the mouth, making her blush. Even though he had let her inside he hadn’t had the change, until now to give her a kiss. He wanted to wait until other people were around just in case he got horny at kissing her while being almost alone and had been tempted to have sex with her while standing outside, on the door step where, thank god no-one else could see. She was wearing a short skirt so it would have been easy enough to lift it up, slip her knickers to one side and delve into her glorious wetness that would be waiting him. It was too tempting. But Urs didn’t do it. At least not yet. He could wait a while longer. Until he had Fara all to himself to do whatever he wished to do with her more than willing body.
Carlos raised his eyebrows on seeing Fara. Someone he hadn’t met yet, ‘This, is Fara. My girlfriend.’ Urs introduced Fara to Cydalia and Carlos.
‘Oh…I thought you, Roberta and Seb were…’ mumbled Cydalia.
‘Not anymore.’ Seb smiled, popping his head out of the kitchen, wearing an apron that read, ‘kiss the chief.’
‘Fara!’ Seb then exclaimed, seeing Fara.
‘Seb.’ Fara nodded.
‘Great…outfit.’ Seb told her, whistling at her legs.
‘Seb, behave.’ Roberta lightly warned.
‘Now, you know darling I only have eyes for you.’ Seb winked, kissing Roberta on the mouth.
‘Hmmm…’ replied Roberta.
Then the doorbell rang.
‘David’s here.’ Roberta noticed, looking out of the window, ‘with…someone.’ she left a pause between saying ‘someone.’
‘Why with ‘the…someone?’ Seb asked.
‘Wait until you open the door.’ Roberta winked.
Seb opened the door. ‘David!’ he exclaimed.
‘Seb.’ David nervously nodded.
‘Well…come in.’ Seb ushered in David and his guest inside the house.
Everyone stared at Laurie. Laurie nervously smiled back at them all.
‘Nice…legs.’ Carlos noticed how tall Laurie was. Almost as tall as David.
‘Thanks…’ Laurie blushed.
‘Everyone…this, is Laura.’ David proudly introduced Laura to them all.
‘But you’re a…a man.’ Cydalia said.
‘Almost, a woman.’ Laura corrected.
‘You’re…?’ Urs half asked, staring at her. She looked female but also male at the same time. Something about her was still male even thought her outward appearance was female. She had breasts. Long hair. Long legs.
‘Having a sex change. Yes.’ Laura nodded. Formally known as Lawrence or Laurie/Laura now to all her family.
‘Right…right.’ Urs nodded.
‘I love your hair.’ Fara told Laura. He/she had long blonde hair.
‘Thanks.’ Laura blushed at the kind comment. It was the one thing he/she was most proud of.
‘Well…I think dinner is ready.’ Seb then announced, as something in the kitchen ‘pinged.’
‘Great. Well, I’m certainly hungry.’ Carlos laughed, rubbing at his stomach.

Roberta showed everyone to their places. Seb would sit at the head of the table, facing Roberta at the other end. Urs and Fara would sit opposite each other. Next to Fara would be David with Laura next to Urs. Then Cydalia the other side of David with Carlos opposite, next to Laura.
No-one spoke during soup. It wasn’t until Seb bought out the duck that David eventually apologised to Urs.
‘I’m sorry…about what I said.’ David started to say.
‘No need.’ Urs stopped him, ‘its all water under the bridge now.’
‘So…Laura, where did you met David then?’ Carlos finally asked.
‘Out shopping actually.’ Laura replied.
‘Oh?’ Carlos raised his eyebrows.
‘I was in a department store, looking for a new tie.’ David spoke, ‘Laura helped me pick the right one.’
‘So you’ve…always known Laura was a…?’ Seb asked.
‘A what?’ David asked.
‘A man.’ Seb said.
‘Laura isn’t a man.’ David replied.
‘Oh, but I thought…’
‘Sure, I’ve still got my…man parts, but I also have woman bits too.’ Laura said. And she did. She had breasts. They were still new. She had had to take hormonal treatments to grow them and was rather proud of what had developed.
‘When do you…’ Cydalia started to ask then stopped.
‘They, my penis and balls, are being removed in a months time.’ Laura smiled.
‘Bet you’ll be glad to be rid of them.’ Fara said, smiling at Laura.
‘Most definitely.’ Laura nodded in agreement.
‘So…how do you…have sex then…?’ Urs then asked.
‘Urs. Mate.’ Carlos nervously laughed. Even though Urs had just asked the one question he himself had been dying to ask.
‘No. Its OK. I know you’re all dying to know the answer.’ David said, ‘well, we do. Have sex. Great sex.’
‘But…how?’ Cydalia asked.
‘We find ways.’ Laura smiled fondly at David while blushing slightly.
‘Well, just as long as you’re both happy.’ Fara said, smiling at David and then at Laura.
‘Oh, we are. We are.’ Laura smiled, nodding.
‘Before I met Laura, I didn’t know what it was like. To be in love. To be loved. Now I do.’ David told them all.
That comment, made them all smile and think, ‘Aah.’ but not in a sarcastic way they may have thought should someone else have made that statement.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 23 *ThreeSomes *   Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:57 am

Urs and Seb were in the kitchen, sorting out the pudding. Dividing it up into slices, placing into bowls, ready for eating. It saved a lot of time doing it now rather than doing it later while at the table when everyone sat and waited.
‘Bugger me!’ Urs exclaimed, dropping the serving knife onto the kitchen floor.
‘Aah, but you’d never let me…’ Seb sighed, handing him a clean knife.
Urs blushed, scarlet in colour, ‘Mate I…’
‘Its OK. As you said earlier to David, all water under the bridge.’ Seb patted Urs’ shoulder.
‘I’m sorry, if you ever think I led you on..’ Urs apologised.
‘Hey, its OK. You’ve moved on. I’ve moved on.’ Seb shrugged.
‘But still…’
‘Don’t worry about it. I’m not. Actually, I’ve an announcement to make later.’ Seb smiled.
‘Oh…?’
‘Rob and I…’
‘Oh mate. Great. I’m very pleased for you.’ Urs hugged Seb, guessing what was coming next.
‘Thanks, thanks..’ Seb returned the hug.

‘WOW! That looks good.’ Fara smiled at the pudding as a bowl was placed in front of her.
‘Urs made it.’ Roberta told her.
‘A man, who can cook. Excellent.’ Fara nodded.
‘You should keep your hands on him.’ Cydalia smiled at Fara.
‘I might just do that.’ Fara replied, blushing.
Urs gazed at Fara. If only she meant that he thought. If only he and Fara could be together forever. Like Seb was planning on being with Roberta.
‘Right, listen up everyone.’ Seb then coughed to get everyone’s attention, ‘I have an…an announcement to make.’ he coughed again, ‘and a…a question to ask.’ he then walked up to Roberta, dropped to his knees in front of her and took hold of her hand. ‘Roberta…’ he gazed right into her eyes, ‘I love you Robbie.’ he told her.
‘I love you too Seb.’ Roberta gazed right back at him.
‘Robbie… Roberta, would you please do me the honour,’ Seb stopped to cough again, ‘of agreeing to marry me…?’ he finished finally.
‘I…I…’ Roberta gazed, open mouthed in surprised.
‘Yes honey?’ Seb asked.
Roberta swallowed, ‘I love you too Seb…’
‘But…’ Seb interrupted sighing.
‘No Buts Seb. Not here.’ Roberta tenderly touched his face. ‘I love you Seb. And yes, I would love, love to marry you.’
‘You…you would?’ Seb asked in amazement.
‘Yes Seb, I would.’ Roberta beamed with happiness at her new fiancé.
‘Congratulations!’ Laura let the clapping as Seb and Roberta shared a passionate, rather long kiss.
‘Get a room!’ Carlos wolf-whistled.
Roberta and Seb pulled away at long last, ‘Thanks Carlos for the tip.’ Seb winked as he picked up a giggling Roberta in his arms, ‘see yourselves out.’ he laughed, carrying his new fiancée towards the stairs and up to their bedroom.
‘I guess, the dinner party is over!’ Urs laughed, watching them go.
‘And there was me, going to offer to do the washing up!’ Carlos laughed too.
‘No need, we’ve got a dishwasher.’ Urs told him.
‘And me to help.’ Fara smiled.
‘You’re staying tonight?’ Urs asked her, half hoping, half praying she would say yes.
‘If I can.’ Fara replied.
‘I can’t sleep without you.’ Urs told her, pulling her close.
‘See you all soon!’ Carlos called as he and Cydalia finally left.
‘Thanks for the…dinner party.’ Laura told Urs and Fara.
‘Thanks, for coming.’ Urs replied, kissing her cheek, making her blush slightly.
‘Thanks, for letting me.’ Laura smiled.
David then hugged Urs, ‘I’ve missed being your friend.’ David admitted to him.
‘Then lets not every argue again, eh?’ Urs smiled.
‘Never again.’ David agreed, returning the smile.

Urs waited until David and Laura had finally gone, then closing the front door he turned to Fara, ‘Bed time.’ he winked.
‘What about the washing up?’ she asked.
‘Tomorrow. Come on.’ he picked her up easily in his arms, ‘I’ve a bed waiting for us.’
‘Then lets go.’ Fara winked, placing her arms around his neck, and stroking it. Urs groaned, ‘What do I do that doesn’t turn you on?’ she asked, blushing, laughing slightly.
‘Nothing.’ Urs returned the laughter, winking at her again, as he almost ran with her in his arms to his bedroom.

In the bedroom, Urs flung Fara down onto the bed then jumped on top, ‘I’ve been dreaming of this all night.’ he groaned, starting to kiss her neck, Fara moaned in pleasure, ‘Oh Urs…’
Then they both heard moaning and groaning coming from the main bedroom. Seb and Roberta were obviously having loud sex.
‘We need sound proofing, or a bigger place.’ Urs muttered.
‘Oh, I don’t know, I think it would be rather interesting to witness Roberta and Seb having sex.’ Fara winked.
‘Oh…?’ Urs asked, eyebrows raised in surprise.
‘Its…kind of always been a fantasy of mine.’
‘To watch someone else have sex?’ Urs asked.
‘Well…yes and no.’
‘Go on?’
‘More like…to watch myself have sex.’ Fara said.
‘You mean like a mirror…?’
‘Or…to tape us.’ Fara winked.
‘Us?’ Urs asked.
‘Either us, or me sleeping with someone else….’ Fara suggested.
‘Oh no. No. You’re going to have sex with one person, and one person only. Me.’ Urs lightly growled.
‘Yes, sir.’ Fara giggled, ‘so…?’ she asked.
‘I’ll buy a video camera.’ Urs decided.
‘When…?’ Fara asked.
‘Tomorrow?’
‘Great. Great.’ she nodded.
‘But for now…you and I..’ Urs said, helping her out of her clothing, ‘need practice.. Lots and lots of practice.’
‘What an excellent idea.’ Fara smiled, helping him with her zip on her tight skirt.

‘Well…that seemed to go well then.’ David sighed, snuggling up to Laura in bed later on that night.
‘It did, didn’t it?’ Laura agreed, stroking David’s naked chest. They had just had sex. Of a type. Laura not being a proper woman yet meant that they couldn’t do certain sexual things but that didn’t stop them from enjoying a full sexual relationship of what they could do.
‘Apart from the start..’ David then sadly pointed out.
‘It was to be expected. It was a shock for them all.’ Laura shrugged.
‘Yes, but…’
‘Look, honey, it could have been worse. A lot worse.’ Laura silenced David with a long, lingering kiss. Making him want her all over again.
‘I suppose…’ David finally answered, after a lot of kissing had past.
‘At least they weren’t like my parents…when I told them…’ Laura then said.
‘They were exceptionally nasty I agree with you there.’ David agreed, holding Laura protectively closer to him.
Eight years ago when Laura had realised that he wanted to be Laura and not Laurence anymore she had told her parents. They had hit the roof and had immediately disowned her. It hadn’t put her off wanting to change sex. It had, in fact, made her all the more determined to be a her. The first operation had been so painful but now Laura had met David she knew at long last that she was doing the right thing. That being with David made sense. David hadn’t turned his nose up at Laura once he had discovered that she wasn’t actually a woman. He had been very caring and loving.
‘It makes no different. I’m still in love with you.’ David had told Laura on discovering her secret.
‘But I’m not a real woman!’ Laura had cried to him.
‘So?’ he had replied, ‘love is love and I love you.’
‘What will everyone say, when they find out thought?’ Laura had then asked.
‘I don’t care. Let them say whatever they want. We’re together and no-one, and I mean no-one will pull as apart.’ David had insisted.
‘Oh David…’ Laura had cried, sounding happy this time.
David had pulled her into his arms, ‘You and I, we are together now. Hopefully, for ever.’
‘You mean that? You really mean that?’ Laura had asked, half in amazement.
‘If you want us to be together…’ David had half teased, hoping she wouldn’t turn around and say no.
‘Of course I do! I love you David. So much…so very, very much.’ he had received the response he had wanted. The only thing he had wanted her to tell him.
‘Then I don’t see a problem, do you?’
‘No. Not anymore.’ Laura’s tears then had turned to tears of happiness.
‘Well then.’ David had beamed, wiping away her tears with a loving kiss.
David was determined of one thing. It didn’t matter what anyone, anyone thought. David wouldn’t give up Laura for anything or anyone. If it ruined his career, then so be it. He finally understood what it meant to love someone no matter what. Probably how Urs and Seb had felt about each other at one time. Only Seb was now getting married to Roberta and Urs seemed happy with Fara. Oh well. They all had to find their own happiness. Be it together. Or with other people. David knew and understood that now.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 24 *ThreeSomes *   Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:02 am

The next day, Urs and Roberta went out separately to buy items.
For Urs it was a video camera so he could fulfil Fara’s wish at tapping one of their sex sessions while Roberta made a trip to the nearest chemists.
She nervously looked around the store, ‘Can I help you Miss?’ a friendly shop assistant, name tag reading ‘Alexandria’ asked, smiling.
‘I need a…a…’ Roberta mumbled.
‘Pregnancy test?’ Alexandria guessed.
Roberta nodded, unable to say the words she needed.
‘We’ve three different types.’ Alexandria handed two of the tests to Roberta.
‘I’ve only missed one period…’ Roberta finally managed to say.
‘Right. Well, in that case, this one should do it.’ Alexandria handed over the last test. It was called, ‘First response.’ and was in a bright pink coloured box. Very eye catching. And very difficult to hide when she would be finished with it. Blast.
‘I’ll take it.’ Roberta nodded.
‘OK.’ Alexandria rang up the test, took Roberta’s money, placed the test into a bag and handed it over with not a lot of change from £20. ‘Good luck,’ she then told Roberta.
‘I’ve a feeling I’ll be needing it.’ Roberta lightly laughed.
As soon as Roberta had walked out of the shop, Alexandria picked up the phone, ‘I’ve got a scoop for you.’ she told her reporter friend named Cydalia. Yes. That Cydalia. Carlos‘ girlfriend. She knew who exactly Roberta was. Who she lived with. Alexandria was a fan of IL DIVO but that didn’t stop her from telling tales on any of them. Especially when a fee was involved if the story was published. Alexandria would spent the next three weeks, eagerly searching the magazine her friend worked for, looking for the story. Only, strangely enough, it never was published.

Cydalia thought of herself as lucky to receive the phone call and not someone else who worked at her magazine. She duly took down all the information Alexandria provided, then took out a lighter and burnt the notes. Then shredded them for added privacy.

Roberta walked home in a daze. OK she and Seb were getting married but that didn’t mean he wanted children or even wanted to go through with the wedding. Being engaged and getting married were two things completely different. She was slightly scared on what result the pregnancy test had to give. But she had to take it. Had to know if she was or wasn’t pregnant. She sneaked into the house and rushed to the bathroom.
Ten minutes later after almost dropping the pregnancy test twice with nervous, shaking fingers, Roberta knew the answer. It wasn’t what she had wanted it to be. For yes, she was pregnant.
‘Oh god…oh god…’ Roberta muttered to herself.
‘Rob? Is that you?’ Fara banged on the bathroom door were Roberta still sat, in shock, on the closed toilet. She had spotted Roberta sneaking into the house and had seen her rushing to the toilet, after she hadn’t come out Fara had got worried and decided to go and investigate. She hoped her friend was OK.
Roberta sighed and opened the door after Fara banged on it for quite a while.
‘Robbie, honey…?’ Fara, on seeing her best friends expression said. She immediately pulled her friend in her arms, ‘Honey…?’ she asked again.
‘I’m…pregnant.’ Roberta sighed, sniffing back the tears.
‘Who is…?’
‘Seb.’ Roberta sighed again.
‘Hey that’s good, isn’t it?’ Fara asked, looking at Roberta with a concerned look on her face.
‘I…I don’t know.’
‘You are getting married.’ Fara reminded her.
‘No, we’re engaged…’ Roberta sighed for a third time.
‘Isn’t that the same thing…?’
‘Not necessarily.’
‘Tell Seb.’ Fara then urged.
‘No….no I can’t.’
‘Rob, you can. You must.’
‘Will you…will you come with me?’ Roberta then asked her friend.
‘Of course I will.’ Fara hugged her again, ‘come on.’
‘What? Now?’ a worried Roberta asked.
‘Yes, now.’ Fara insisted.
‘OK…’ Roberta let out a long sigh, ‘OK.’ she repeated.
Fara took Roberta’s hand and together they went to find Seb.
He was in the kitchen, in the middle of making a phone call, writing down something.
‘Hi honey.’ he kissed Roberta after putting the phone down, ‘well.’ he smiled, ‘I’ve booked the church.’
‘You’ve…?’ Roberta asked in amazement.
‘Booked the church.’ Seb repeated, smiling.
‘Oh… right.’
‘You’ve what?’ Seb then asked, sensing something was wrong, ‘changed your mind on…on marrying me?’ he swallowed the lump in his throat.
‘No, no, nothing like that.’ Roberta shook her head.
‘What then…?’
‘We might have to…postpone the wedding.’
‘Eh? Why?’ Seb asked, looking confused.
‘I’m…I’m pregnant.’ Roberta mumbled.
‘Say again?’ Seb, not believing what he was hearing asked his fiancée.
‘I’m…pregnant.’ she repeated.
‘Oh…Oh. WOW! Robbie!’ Seb laughed, pulling Roberta into his arms and swinging her around and around.
‘You’re…happy?’ a dizzy Roberta nervously asked once she was back on the ground.
‘Happy? Nope.’ Seb beamed, ‘I’m ecstatic!’ he laughed happily.
Fara winked at Roberta. A wink that said, ‘See! Told you it would be OK!’
Roberta mouthed back, ‘Thank you.’ before Fara left the kitchen. Leaving them to it.

Urs was looking at various video cameras.
‘Any particular one you like Sir?’ the male shop assistant, named Will asked.
‘One that is easy to use.’ Urs replied.
‘OK Sir.’ Will nodded, ‘hand held Sir?’
‘I’ll need a…a stand too.’ Urs then said.
‘Right. Making movies eh?’ Will winked.
‘Something, like that.’ Urs nodded slightly.
‘Any particular price range Sir?’
‘No, no.’
‘Right. Sir. Follow me then.’ Will winked at Urs again.
Urs was shown five various video camera, each with extras and various price ranges.
‘I’ll have that one.’ Urs pointed to the one which looked the easiest to handle.
‘A good choice in home entertainment Sir.’ Will beamed at Urs, winking at him yet again, ‘are you…available?’ he then asked Urs.
‘Pardon?’ Urs asked in reply.
‘Available. For a date?’ Will asked more clearer this time.
‘No. Sorry.’ Urs shook his head.
‘Oh only I thought…’
‘I have a fiancée.’ Urs partly lied.
‘I do threesomes…’ Will winked suggestively.
‘Yeah? Well I don’t.’ Urs lied again.
‘Oh. Right…sorry.’ Will apologised, looking embarrassed.
Saying he had a fiancée gave Urs an idea. On the way back to Fara with the newly bought video camera he stopped at a jewellers. He knew exactly the one he wanted to buy as soon as he saw it. It was perfect. Made for Fara. He didn’t bat an eyelid at the price tag for he knew Fara was worth it. And more. Lots, lots more. Then he almost ran home with a big smile on his face and a spring in his step.

Urs got home in time to join in with celebrating Seb and Roberta’s news. Seb was opening up the champagne while Fara was pouring out orange juice for Roberta and for her. Urs briefly wondered why she wasn’t drinking champagne until she spotted his package.
‘You’ve bought the video camera then?’ she winked at him.
‘Oh yes.’ Urs repaid the wink.
‘Oh, do tell…?’ Seb asked, handing Urs a full glass of champagne.
‘Fara…just wanted a video camera.’ Urs shrugged.
‘For…?’ Seb probed.
‘Probably to video tape their sex sessions!’ Roberta laughed.
Fara’s blush told her that she as spot on.
‘Eh-hey!’ Seb laughed, nudging Urs, ‘we should try that Rob!’ he then told his fiancée.
‘Sounds like a wonderful idea.’ Roberta agreed.
‘Hey, when you’ve filmed, let us see!’ Seb then asked Urs, making him cough a little on his champagne.
‘No, I don’t think…’ he started to say.
‘Only, if we can see yours too.’ Fara interrupted.
‘Sounds like a fair exchange.’ Seb beamed, nodding.
‘Next thing we know you’ll be wanting to join in sometime!’ Roberta then laughed.
‘Now, there is an idea.’ Seb winked.
‘Seb.’ Roberta warned.
‘No, its OK.’ Fara told her, ‘lets see, after we’ve seen your performance on tape, then we’ll decide.’
‘Oh! Goodie!’ Seb laughed.
‘A foursome?’ Urs asked, in surprise and slight shock.
‘Only, if we all want it.’ Fara wisely told him.
‘Glad I have a choice.’ Urs nervously laughed, wondering what was happening to Fara. He wanted to keep her all to himself and he certainly, certainly didn’t want to go around sharing her with anyone. Defiantly not Seb. Urs had a suspicion that Seb was a much better lover than Urs was and so didn’t want to end up losing Fara to Seb. Defiantly not to Seb. Not now. Not ever. Fara was his. All of his. Forever more.

Admin
Admin

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 25 *ThreeSomes *   Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:10 am

Later, after much celebrating of Roberta’s pregnancy, Urs cornered Fara.
‘I’m…not keen on you…on us, having…’ he nervously swallowed, ‘with Seb…’ he eventually carried on.
‘Oh? But I thought that was what you wanted.’ Fara surprised him by saying.
‘No. No. God no! Whatever gave you that idea?’ Urs asked, staring at her.
‘The night…we shared with Roberta.’ Fara shrugged.
‘But…I don’t understand.’ sighed Urs.
‘You liked it. I saw your facial expression.’ Fara accused him.
‘No. No I didn’t..’ Urs tried to defend himself.
‘Yes you did!’ Fara cried out.
‘I liked seeing you have fun. Watching you.’ Urs cried back.
‘Wha…?’ a stunned Fara replied, staring open mouthed at him.
‘That night. I was watching you. I liked seeing you. Your expressions. Only you.’
‘But I thought..’ mumbled Fara.
‘OK.’ Urs sighed, ‘if you want us…to spend time with Rob and Seb then…OK.’ he sighed again, ‘we’ll…do it.’ he spat out the words.
‘I thought that was what you wanted. That that was the next step.’ Fara said.
‘The next step in what?’ Urs asked, confused slightly.
‘Our…our relationship.’
‘No.’ Urs shook his head, ‘no.’ he repeated, ‘the next step in our relationship is moving in together, followed by..’ he tailed off.
‘Followed by…?’ Fara finally asked when he didn’t finish the sentence.
‘By us…getting married.’ he bought out the ring box.
‘Marriage…?’
‘Yes, Fara. Marriage.’ he agreed.
‘Oh…’
‘Anything else?’ Urs asked.
‘I don’t know what to say…’ Fara mumbled.
‘Right. Fine. Obviously I’ve gone and ruined it.’ Urs sighed.
‘No…no…I just…I just need time…’
‘No Fara. You’ve had time. You know how I feel about you.’ Urs told her.
‘But…’ Fara tried.
‘So, I guess, that’s it then.’ Urs said, sighing, refusing to look Fara in the eyes.
‘What do you mean…?’ Fara, feeling a little lost by this conversation asked him.
‘Us. We’ve come to the end. We’re done. Over with. Finished.’
‘No we’re not…’ Fara desperately tried.
‘No, we are. Goodbye Fara.’ and with that, Urs turned and walked away, leaving Fara crying after him. ‘Urs…please…’ but he didn’t hear her. He just carried on walking, ignoring her tears, too busy trying not to cry himself.
Fara ran all the way home. She then threw herself onto her bed and cried her heart out. She had gone and ruined her and Urs’ relationship big time. Her one chance and it had passed her by. Life was just not fair. Not fair at all.

‘You’ve done what…?’ Roberta demanded of Urs later that same day.
‘Broken up with Fara.’ he shrugged in reply.
‘You stupid…stupid…’ Roberta glared at him, words deserting her. She shook her head and tutted loudly at him.
‘Its not my fault!’ Urs tried.
‘Oh yes it is!’ Roberta snapped at him, ‘its all YOUR fault!’ she emphasised the word, ‘YOUR.’ while jabbing a finger at his chest.
‘Ouch! That hurts!’ Urs rubbed at the spot Roberta had just poked on him. ‘You have one dangerous finger there.’ he tried joking.
‘This.’ Roberta glared, ‘is no joking matter!’ she snapped.
‘Look, I know Fara is a friend of yours..’
‘Not a friend. My BEST friend!’ Roberta interrupted.
‘But our relationship is none of your business.’ Urs carried on.
‘That’s just it. It is my business! I introduced you both! She’s my best friend!’ Roberta snapped again.
‘Yeah? Well in that case I blame you.’ Urs then snapped back.
Roberta completely snapped then. Without thinking she raised a hand and slapped him across the face. Hard.
The force was so hard that Urs stumbled backwards, clutching at his red cheek in surprise, ‘You…you hit me.’ he muttered.
‘So I have.’ Roberta snapped, before storming away, leaving him blinking in shock after her. Watching her go.
Then through-out the pain he found himself laughing, ‘Guess, I deserved that!’ he told the empty room.

Cydalia was having words with her editor. She was a reporter at a busy scandalous magazine who dealt in publishing and reporting news on celebrities. The juicer the gossip, the bigger the headline in the more money the magazine and all of its employees made. Surprisingly, Cydalia hadn’t gotten around to informing Carlos exactly what she did for a living. He just thought she was a budding author who had happened to stumble upon Urs, Seb and Roberta’s house on the day of Urs’ birthday by mistake. After he had questioned her about being an employee of the record company and that she had to confess she didn’t work for them. So she came up with the ’I’m a budding author’ story for him. In actual fact she had been looking for a huge scoop but had managed to miss out on both the ‘’Fara/Roberta sex session surprise for Urs’’ for his birthday and the ‘’Seb sleeping with removal man’’ not to forget ‘’David kissing another man’’ at the party at the same time as she was too busy flirting with Carlos to notice any of these going on. Her editor wasn’t at all happy with her.
‘I’m starting to think you are a useless reporter.’ her editor told her.
‘Maybe I am Sir.’ Cydalia shrugged in response to this remark.
‘I’m giving you one more chance…just one more then that’s it. You’re finished.’ her editor warned.
‘OK Sir.’ Cydalia dually nodded.
‘David Miller. I sense there is a story somewhere concerning him.’
‘David Miller Sir?’ Cydalia asked.
‘Isn’t he currently dating someone named…Laura?’
‘I…I wouldn’t know Sir.’ Cydalia lied.
‘Mmm…’ her editor narrowed his eyes at her.
‘I…I can find out for you Sir.’ Cydalia quickly offered.
‘Bring me the story, or find yourself another job.’ her editor tutted.
Cydalia nodded. She was stuck. She already knew a BIG story concerning David and his partner Laura. Now, the question was - did Cydalia want to make the story public knowledge, thus bringing her career and the magazine she worked on the scoop of their life, and end up losing what could possibly be the love of her life, or keep quiet and lose her job? It was a dilemma she would have to think carefully about.
You’d probably thing what is the problem? But the trouble was, although she more than liked Carlos and he obviously liked her, was what they had enough to last them a lifetime? Having a great, OK, exceptionally great, passionate sex life was great, but did it mean anything more for them both? Did it mean love, marriage, together forever? Or was it just a passing faze, something that would be here today, and gone tomorrow? Cydalia didn’t know the answer to those questions and that was what worried her the most.

PostSubject: Re: * ThreeSomes * By: Kazyjay (Kaz)   

Back to top Go down

* ThreeSomes * By: Kazyjay (Kaz)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: IL DIVO FAN FICS :: KazyJay (Kaz)-
Jump to: