Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

**THE NANNY**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:34 pm

This was my second fan fic I posed on the OF forum 2 years ago.. hope you like it Smile

**THE NANNY** Thenanny
-------------------------------------------------------
*Prologue*

The rain was pouring down in the city of Lucerne in Switzerland. There I was, on the train station sitting alone with my one and only possession, a suitcase where I had all my life. I had been sitting for a while waiting for the rain to stop, I picked up a newspaper somebody had left behind and I flipped over to the job-ads pages.

Mc Donald’s, chef, painter, teacher, professor, architect.. hmm.. Wait a minute.

There was an ad that caught my attention: NANNY WANTED!! I cut it out and started reading it:

A widower with 5 wonderful children, 5-17 years old. Needs a nanny to take care and play with the children. Nanny gets a room, with a bathroom, television, own telephone line and computer. For further information contact, Urs Buhler at 8574392744 or Erlinbacherstrasse 83(mon-fri, 9-11 or 20-22)

I checked my clock, it was 21.15.

Perfect! I said and took the first taxi I could get and headed for the house. The driver pulled up by a big house or rather a mansion.

Eh, sorry. But are you sure this is the address? I asked the driver

Yes, mam, this is Erlinbacherstrasse 83. That will be 23 euro’s!

I payed him and stepped out, I took a good look at the house that was going to change my life...

Maybe I should introduce myself: My name is Anna Huhle and I was born 33 years ago in a small village outside Bern. I am of normal height, with long blond wavy hair and green eyes. I was put into an orphanage at 3 years old after my mother had died in breast cancer, my father was unknown and I didn’t have any family left. I lived at the orphanage until I was 15 years old when I ran away and
started working here and there. In the past 2 years I have been working at a men’s club in Zurich as a dancer (just a dancer not more and I never took my clothes of). After the club was shut down I decided to try my luck at this new town where I had not been to before and didn’t know a soul.

So there I stood, outside the house. I rang the doorbell:

DING DONG!
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Chapter 1

DING DONG.. I rang the doorbell again, wishing I was not too late. After a while a woman opened the door and looked questionably at me.

Good evening miss, how may I help you?

Hi, I’m looking for Mr. Buhler. I’m here for the nanny job!

Oh, the nanny... Yes... well come in, Mr. Buhler will be you as soon as possible. You can wait in the office! She said taking me there.

The office/music room was as bigger than my last apartment in Zurich. The room was divided in two sections, one music side and an office side. On the office side he had a working desk; shelf’s full with books and a couch by the couch was a big beautiful fire place. The music side had 4 guitars hanging on one wall, also some gold and platinum cd´s (he was obviously in the music industry) and a large big piano. I turned back to the fireplace that had a picture of a woman above it, a beautiful one.

That’s the children’s mother I heard somebody behind me say. I turned around and saw a man in his 40´s standing there watching me.

Oh you must be Mr. Buhler; I said and shook his hand.

Yes you can say that, but not the one you are looking for, I’m the older brother Marcus. My brother will be with you in a minute… it looks like he has been in school working late again. Would you like something to drink, miss?

No, thank you. The name is Anna.

Well nice to meet you Anna. I’m going to the kitchen for some coffee. Make yourself comfortable and he will be with you soon.

As Markus left I looked over at the piano, sat down in front of it and started playing. I was so into the music that I didn’t hear somebody enter the room.

What are you playing? Said the deep voice behind me.

I jumped up a bit, blushed, turned around and looked up at the most handsome man I had ever seen. It was a man in his mid 30´s; he had long hair almost down to his shoulders and had a body to kill for. Or well it looked like it, but I couldn’t be sure because the shirt was sitting a bit loose. His best feature was his eyes, the most expressive eyes I had ever seen, but at that moment all it showed was sadness.

Eh... playing? No nothing special, just something I made up.

It was really good... Well Franziska told me that you were here for the nanny job?

Yes sir.

Ok, the pay is 10 euro’s an hour and you will work from 7 in the morning until bedtime at 8 o´clock. Marcus kids who are older goes to bed a bit later, but they don’t need tucking in. You obviously free during the day when the kids are in school and kindergarten. You can take one day off each week and Sundays I usually do things with the kids, as long as I’m not working. If it works out and you will stay for a longer period, there will be a lot of travels and maybe even a chance of moving over to London. Would that be a problem? By the way, do you have any experience in this kind of job?

Well, I used to take care of the younger kids in the orphanage. And travels are no problems, and I would love to see London, I have a good friend there.

So you have worked on an orphanage?

No, I used to live in one; I said and looked down a bit sad.

Oh, I see. Well Anna, I will give you a trail time. Well will see how this week goes and then we can decide if you will stay or not. Is that ok?

Yes, thank you very much Mr. Buhler.

So I should take you to your room! Follow me!
We took the stairs up to the second floor where I saw one big hallway.

Ok, this is where all the bedrooms are, the kids, well my kids sleep in one room together they are the twins Linus and Lucas who is seven and little Lucia who is 5 years old. Then the room next to theirs is the kids’ playroom. In front of the kids is one guest room where my brothers oldest daughter Alicia sleeps, she is 17 and his other daughter Nela who is 14, has the room next to it. Then it’s my room and another guest room. My brother who lives with me has a room downstairs where there is another guest room. You room will be the one beside the playroom and in front of mine! I hope you are going to like it, he said and let me into the room and left.

The room was perfect, really cozy with a large bed and the bathroom was much better than anyone I have had in my previous apartments.
I laid myself on the bed, looked at the roof and sighed. Please god make this work out! And then I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Chapter 2

I woke up 7 o´clock thinking I had dreamt everything but as I opened my eyes I could see that I was lying on this big bed in this beautiful room. I made myself ready and went down to the kitchen to meet the children.

Oh good morning Miss Anna, I already made the kids ready for school so there would be time for a presentation, said Franziska

Thank you, I said and looked at the 5 faces looking intencingly at me. Hi children! my name is Anna. I’m going to be your new nanny so I hope we will get along well and become good friends. Any questions?

Yeah... How old are you? Asked Alice.

I’m 33 and you?

I’m 17 so you can see that I can take care of myself in spite of what my dad or uncle will say.

Why don’t you have any children, don’t you think it’s about time?, asked Nela

Haha, well Nela, you have to find the right man first and I seem to find it hard to find one, I said and sighed.

I think you are beautiful, said Lucas who I was told was the upfront of the twins.

Well thank you, eh... Are you Lucas or Linus?

I’m Linus! He said with a big smile.

Oh no you are not, stop lying, said Nela and hit him on the head on a playful way.

Hey no need for that. Ok, I will have to learn how to see the difference between you to, hmm... How will I do that, I said and pretended to think hard, all the faces were looking at me with curiosity. HA, now I know, I guess I will have to tattoo you two, write your names on your foreheads I said and looked at the twins that looked up at me with terrified eyes. Haha, I’m only kidding with you two, hehe. I said and rubbed their hair and everybody laughed.

You are a funny lady said Linus and smiled up at me.

Ok kids, the car is here to take you to school. Hurry up, pick up your bags. Said Franziska and started cleaning up the table.

All the kids ran out and yelled goodbye, except for little Lucia who came running back to the kitchen, tapped on my leg, looked up at me and smiled before she gave me a hug. Then she ran out to her siblings and cousins.

Aw, I can see that little Miss Lucia likes you and that hug. That’s very strange, because she has been very shy towards other people and especially women since her mother died, Franziska told me.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Chapter 3

I sat all afternoon reading all the information about the kids that Mr. Buhler had left me, so I could get to know them better. I found out that the twins were both very active boys and could be real devils when they planned something together, most of the times pranks. Something I later found out was thanks to an “uncle” they had, called David who sang in the same group as Mr. Buhler, he had taught them their first pranks.

Alicia and Nela was not Mr. Buhler’s kids but his brothers, but they had all lived under the same roof for years, well when Mr. Buhler was home in Switzerland. Their mother had left them and re-married someone else two years after Nelas birth leaving the girls with Marcus and left the country. Both the girl still had contact with their grandparents from their mothers side and visited them every second weekend. The girls were like any other teenagers, all that was in their world right now was: Boys, friends, boys, party and Oh, boys again.
What strike me the most was what I read about little Lucia. She used to be a really happy girl, liked to dress up, play with friends and loved to dance and sing. But when her mother died all changed and she even stopped talking. They had not heard her talking for 5 months now.
They all went to the private English school in town.

When the smaller kids arrived from school I asked them how their day had been.

Good, said the twins in a choir.

And you Lucia how was your day? I asked her.

She just looked up at me and lifted her shoulder as saying, I don’t know.

She doesn’t speak you know, said Lucas.

Well kids, I thought that when your cousins come back from school, that we could all go to the park. What do you say?

We have homework to do and I don’t think Alicia and Nela would like to go to the park, said Lucas and went to his room.

Ok we can do that another day, on Saturday maybe? I said and watched them close their doors. I looked down beside me and saw Lucia looking up at me. I guess that leaves just you and me, so what do you want to do? Play? No respond from her. Maybe paint? She nodded no. Or we could dress up like princesses and pretend we are on a party and dance I said and saw her face lid up. Come on, let’s go and make ourselves look beautiful I said as she took my hand and we headed to the playroom where we had a lot of fun that day. I decided that after some days when Lucia would know me better and rely on me that I would have a talk with her and maybe help her talk. But I wasn’t sure if that would help, only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Chapter 4

I had not seen much of Mr. Buhler during my first days at the house, he spent the whole day at the music school he had started working at or at the garage working on his bikes. It was an distraction from being home doing nothing and thinking of his wife, Marcus told me. Just one month after her death, Mr. Buhler had decided that he had grieved enough and had to do something to keep his mind occupied, that’s when he found out that the music school needed somebody to help them with a project. He was pleased to help as he had nothing to do since Simon Cowell had given the group one year and a half vacation so that everyone could get some rest after 4 hectic years with 4 albums and 3 world tours. But also as Mr. Buhler had just lost his wife, all the other guys had gotten married and had started a family and wanted to spend some time with them.

One night that first week I was sitting playing the piano at the music room, little Lucia came in, stood beside me and listened. I didn’t noticed her until she tapped my shoulder.

Oh... you scared me there Lucia... can’t you sleep?

She shook her head.

Did you have a bad dream?

She nodded.

Awww, come here sweetie! I said and put her on my lap. Lucia I want to tell you something that I haven’t told anyone else. She looked up at me. When I was three and my mother died, I ended up on an orphanage. I then stopped talking as I felt that I didn’t have anyone to talk to. But one of the nuns at the orphanage told me something that she was right about. Do you want to know?
She nodded her head.

Your mother is an angel now and watching over you and your brothers, even your father. And if you are ever sad you can talk to her, she will come to you. I promise you, I talk with my mother almost every night. I’m sure your mother wants to hear your beautiful voice again and I’m sure your dad and family want that too. I know I can’t wait to hear you sing as I was told you were really good at. Think about it sweetie, I know this is difficult for you but you´ve got to remember you will always have your mummy right here, I said putting a hand on her heart. Now sweetheart you better go to bed before your father gets home and sees that you are not sleeping. I said talking her hand and start walking towards the door. When I suddenly heard something coming from Lucia’s mouth, but very quietly.

Did you say something? I ask her very surprised.

Daddy is never here! She repeated looking a bit sad.

Oh sweetie you talked and what a beautiful voice you have. I said hugging her. I know your father hasn’t been home so much but he has to work and also feels very sad that your mother died. But I know he loves you a lot and he will be thrilled to hear you talk again. I said not noticing that someone else had entered the room at that moment.

What is going on here? Why isn’t Lucia at bed? Mr. Buhler asked me a bit serious.

Eh... hi sir... Well... eh... Lucia had a nightmare, but we were just going up to sleep again!

That’s alright, Good night princess, I love you. He said giving her a hug and kiss on the head.

I love you too daddy, she said looking up at him. His eyes grew big and looked at his daughter and them up at me.

How... What... When... Princess did you just talk? He asked almost speechless.

Yes Daddy!

Oh thank god, you have started to talk again he said giving her a hug and kiss again. For the first time I could see his eyes show happiness. Ok, it’s late now, I will take you up to bed and Anna, I would like to talk to you, could you wait for me here?

Eh... sure Sir, I was a bit nervous. What did he want to talk about? Was he going to give me the sack?

Father and daughter walked away. I sat myself down by the piano and started thinking about my 6 days in the house, even though the children weren’t really comfortable with me yet except for Lucia it had been the best 6 days of my life. I felt at home for the first time since my mother died. I just hoped this wasn’t going to end now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Chapter 5

He was back 15 minutes later.
Sorry for making you wait, but she wanted me to tell her a story. Do you want something to drink he asked as he poured himself a glass of whiskey.

No thanks. Sir what did you want to talk to me about?

Please sit down he said pointing to the couch, and I did that. I just wanted to know how you made Lucia talk again. He said looking intencingly at me.

Eh, well I told her a story about me. That when I lost my mother I stopped talking too and so on. I said looking down.

Oh you also lost your mother. I’m sorry he said putting his hand over mine. I froze a bit.

Eh, thank you, it was a long time ago, I said trying not to blush, removing my hand from his. It got quiet for a while and I could feel him looking at me.

Sir, did you want anything more?

No... Well yes, just that I have seen how good you have been with the kids and how they like you even though they don’t show it so openly. I would like you to stay and work as our nanny for now on. No more trail time. How do you feel about that?

Oh, thank you Sir, I said giving him a hug then realizing what I´ve done parted for him fast. Eh sorry. Thank you again and I thing I will go to bed. Good night Mr. Buhler. I said leaving the room as fast as I could.

Good night Anna, he said as I left.

As I entered my room I threw myself on the bed and started talking to myself.
Omg I can’t start getting feelings for my boss, why did I have to blush and give him that hug. I’m so stupid, ok from now on I will only see him as an... A... wonderful, gorgeous man he is... NO NO... stop it Anna! I continued like that until I fell asleep, but guess who I dreamt about that night? Yep, him... Well I managed to act like I didn’t feel anything for him.

The weeks flew buy quickly and I had already been in the family two months, I was now close to all the children, Markus, Franziska who I had loads of fun with and even Mr. Buhler who had started to come home earlier and stayed home for the weekends. He even asked me for my advice on things. The kids always asked me why I didn’t have a boyfriend and I always said that it was difficult to find one. But the truth was that I didn’t have problem finding a date it was just that I was a bit scared to have a relationship, I had been burned so many times before so I didn’t really trust men. And the fact that I had a thing for my boss made it worse.

One day when the kids were at school and I was alone at the house I go a letter from an old friend in Zurich. She wrote me telling me that she had started dancing at another club now and wondered how I was doing. She also sent me a picture of her and me on stage at the club, it was a really nice picture but I had to hide it so no one would find it. But obviously not to well as that night I found Alicia sitting on my bed with the picture in her hands.

Anna are you a stripper?
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Chapter 6

No, no sweetheart. I know it looks like it but I never took my clothes off, I just danced. Please don’t tell your dad or uncle about this! I love this job, being with you, your sister and cousins. Please keep this a secret! I said nearly crying.

Ok Anna, This will stay with me! You can trust me, she said and we hugged.

Thank you so much Alicia.

From that moment we became closer, now that she knew a secret about me she felt that she could tell me all her secrets and we had loads of long chats together.

One day we got a visit from one of Mr. Buhler’s band members, a French good looking guy called Sebastien. He was going to stay with the family for a week or two, as he wanted to give them a visit and see how they were coping. He could see that they were much better since the last time he had seen them. The moment he saw me he had started flirting with me but I didn’t flirt back, just laughed at him.

Oh la la, who have we got here Urs? Who is this belle? Asked Sebastien looking at me.

Eh, Seb that’s Anna our nanny, she has been working for us for 3 months now. Right Anna? he said looking at me.

Eh yes... Hi Mr. Izambard it’s a pleasure to meet you, the children has told me a lot about you. I said stretching out my hand to him.

Oh, the pleasure is all mine cheire and call me Sebastien or Seb. I hope you´ve only heard good things? He said after had kissed my hand.

Yes, just good things I said giggling and leaving the room with the children.

I think that uncle Seb likes you Anna, said Linus looking up at me when we sat the children’s playroom drawing.

You do? Well he seems like a nice guy. But not really my type. I said.

What is you type? Asked Lucas.

Eh, my type... eh... I don’t really know... Hmm...

Someone like daddy? Asked Lucia. And I looked at her surprised.

Eh your daddy? Eh noot rea... ok children lets continue with the homework! I said blushing.

That night at dinner I could feel Sebastien looking at me, and giving me a wink every time I looked back at him.

Listen everyone, I thought as we have the pleasure of having Seb here with us for some days I thought that we could have a dinner party tomorrow? Not so many people, just the head of the music school and his wife and also Georgia. Said Mr. Buhler.

Who is Georgia? Asked Lucas.

Oh just a friend from the music school. So I hope you didn’t have any plans for tomorrow night Seb?

No mon ami, that sounds excellent he said not even looking at Mr. Buhler but at me.

That night I started wondering who this Georgia person was. Was she just a friend as Mr. Buhler had said or was he dating her? I guess I would have to find out at the dinner party.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Chapter 7

As this was going to be an formal dinner party I didn’t know what to wear, I didn’t have anything. Just an old black cocktail dress that I put on. As I walked down to join the others I heard Sebastien whistle as he saw me.

Wow cherie you look great! He said kissing my hand.

Eh... Thank you, I said blushing a bit.

Ding dong, the door bell rang.

Oh I should get that, I said taking back my hand from Sebs grip.

The first ones to arrive were the head of the school Mr. Lampart and his wife who were both an older couple but looked really cute together. And five minutes after came Georgia who before saying hello back to me looked at me as if she was looking if she would like me or not. She was a petit girl, with long black hair and brown eyes; she had a tight red dress on and too much make up on for my taste.

Cute dress she said and walked pass me, straight to Mr. Buhler. She stood like stuck to him during the whole night, even when he tried to introduce her to Seb who didn’t seem so interested in her either. Seb stayed at my side during the whole evening, telling me stuff about the band and funny stories of Mr. Buhler. I could feel Mr. Buhler looking over at me and Seb during the whole dinner. I guess that Georgia didn’t like me much, as every time I tried to talk she interrupted me or disagreed with everything I said. My heart broke a bit when I saw her giving Mr. Buhler a kiss on the lips as he said goodbye to her, he was going to kiss her cheek but she moved her head. I felt really sad but why, it was good that he had started dating again. He needed to find someone and to feel love again.

Cherie are you ok? I heard Sebastien said when I came back to reality.

Oh sorry Seb what did you say?

No I was wondering if you would like to go out for dinner with me tomorrow night. It’s your day off tomorrow, non?

Yes it is. Well I don’t know if it a good idea..I said looking over at Mr Buhler who was now looking at us. You know Seb; yes I would love to go for dinner with you!

Great Cherie, I will book for a table at the fanciest restaurant in the town. Do 7 sound good?

Yes, sounds wonderful. I’m getting a bit tired I think I will head up to sleep now. See you tomorrow I said and left towards the stairs where Mr. Buhler now stood.
Oh, hello Sir, thank you for tonight. For letting me to join you in the dinner, I had a blast and I’m glad to see that you have started dating again. Georgia seems... hmm... Nice.

What? Me and? It’s not..it doesn’t matter. So what were you and Seb talking about just now?

He was asking me out for dinner tomorrow night.

Oh, he said looking down for some seconds then looking back at me with a smile. Well I wish you have great time.

Thank you sir. I’m going to sleep now. Goodnight Sir.

Goodnight Anna.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Chapter 8

I spent my whole day off in town looking for a dress for tonight. I didn’t want it to look too sexy as I didn’t want to mislead Seb, I just saw him as a good friend and I hope he would be fine with that. After a few hours I found the right dress and shoes and went back home to get ready. Just as I and Seb were leaving for the date Georgia turned up to the house uninvited.

Oh how cute, miss Nanny going for a date with a famous singer she said as she walked pass then heading for Mr. Buhler’s office.

At least she has one date, Seb said back and grinned at her who looked up at him furiously.

As we sat on the taxi I couldn’t stop laughing.

Omg Seb, I can’t believe you said that to her! I said between laughter.

Well she had it coming; she should really watch her tongue. I can’t see what Urs sees in her.

Maybe she’s different with him? But something I know is that she doesn’t like me!

Well who cares... I like you and loads of other people too.

During the dinner we talked a lot and Seb didn’t stop flirting with me. He managed to take me up to the dance floor and as the song ended I saw him leaning over to kiss me, but I took a step back.

Sorry Seb I can’t! I’m sorry if I have misled you... Oh... crap. I said looking down as a tear came down my cheek.

Oh cheire... don’t cry, it’s ok. Honestly, I have known for a while now that you like Urs. I just wanted to be sure if it was true and I can see now that it is.

I looked up at him with big eyes.

Oh no... It’s not what you think... Mr. Buhler is not...

It’s ok Anna, you can tell me. I have seen how you look at him and how heartbroken you become when you see Georgia with him.

Ok, yes I like him. I like him a lot, but it can never happen anything. He is my boss and it’s not right. He should be with Georgia even if she is an evil witch.

Hehe... come here he said giving me a big hug.

I had never felt so comfortable talking about my feelings as I did with Seb, he was a good listener and from that moment on a great friendship had started.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Chapter 9

During the days when the kids were in school I spent them with Sebastien, we had a great time going out for a coffee, talking a lot and even sat at the music room playing music together. Me on the piano and he on the guitar. Georgia came to the house almost every day, and acted like she was the lady of the house. She even treated me as a butler when Mr. Buhler wasn’t there, cuz when he was she was really nice to me. The children didn’t like her much. That’s one of the reasons why suddenly one day she stopped coming over. Sebastien had now stayed at the house for two weeks and it was time for him to go back home. I was really sad to see him go but I knew I would see him again. That night he left Mr. Buhler asked me to come to the office cuz he wanted to talk.

We sat down on the couch and drank whiskey.

So are you sad to see Seb go? He asked.

Well yes, we became such good friends, I will miss him.

Friends? Weren’t you two dating?

No. So Mr. Buhler what did you want to talk about?

Well, I think that it’s time for me and the family to move back to London. I have been here for a year now and I need to start to focus on the band again.

Oh, I see. What are you trying to say?

Well, if you still want to be our nanny, I would be glad to have you with us in London!

Oh, thank you so much I said and gave him a quick hug. Then to try to change the subject I asked him to give me another glass of whiskey. We drank one or two more and we both started to become a bit drunk. He suddenly stood up and stretched his hand out to me.

Dance with me, he said.

Haha, there isn’t any music to dance too.

Oh that I can arrange, he said putting on a classic cd. Now you have the music, come!

I don’t think it’s a good idea Sir.

My name is Urs, and now come on! He said and took my hand to pull me up.

I tried to stand as far away from him as we danced but for every step we took we got closer and closer together. Then we were as close that I could feel his heart beating and my heart started beating as fast. I put my head on his shoulder as we danced to a second song.

Anna, we are so happy to have you here. I know I haven’t been able to get to know you so well, but I hope that will change. But what I have heard of you have all been good things.

I’m glad to hear that I said with a smile.

You are also the most beautiful woman I have worked with! He said and I felt him lifting his hand up to caress my cheek.

We don’t work together, sir!

I know! But you know what I mean and didn’t I tell you to call me Urs?

Oh sorry, Urs.

Thank you!

How about Georgia?

Don’t talk about that woman. She was a pain in the a**, I only invited her to the dinner that night to introduce her to Seb but he didn’t seem interested. He only had his eye on the most beautiful woman in the room...

I looked up at him as his hand caressed my cheek.

You! He said leaning his head towards me and.................
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Chapter 10

You! He said leaning his head towards me and.................

Sir this isn’t right? I said. I could feel his breath as his face was really close.

Sschh... Do you really want me to stop? He said looking straight into my eyes. I could not say no and just looked back at him, he smiled cuz he understood that it meant no. And then pressed his lips against mine. It was the softest lips I had ever kissed and just as we were going to deepen it somebody knocked on the door and we both parted.

Sir, I was just wondering if there was anything more you wanted before I leave for the evening? Said Franziska as she entered the room and looked at both of us. Oh, I hope I didn’t interrupt anything?

No its Ok Fran, we were just talking and I was leaving now. See you tomorrow. Good night Fran and Sir, I said and left the room as fast as I could.

No Franziska you can go home now, I heard him say as he followed me but I was faster and got into my room and leaned against the door. At that precise moment Mr. Buhler put his hand on the door and whispered: Good night my sweet Anna!

The days after that incident I tried to keep away from Mr. Buhler when he was around and acted like nothing had happened. After a few weeks it was ok between us and the whole family started preparing for the move, except for Markus and the girls who were staying in Switzerland. I was really sad that Alicia and Nela wouldn’t come along but I promised to keep in touch with them and they would come to London to visit as often they could.

The move to London went quite quick as we had loads of help and the kids didn’t seem to mind the move back to London as they were used to travelling. The house in London wasn’t as big as the one in Switzerland but it was as homey, I think that it’s thanks to Mrs. Buhler who had probably decorated the house. This house had 5 bedrooms, and the music room was in the living room and the kitchen wasn’t as big as the other one. But they had a big back yard where the kids could play and there was a pool for the summers.
I ended up in the room next to Mr. Buhler’s and in front of the kids room.

Mr. Buhler had a dinner where he invited his band members and their girlfriends. David was a very funny guy, who looked like a very tall boy in a man´s body. I could see that the twins loved being with him, and his girlfriend Lydia was the opposite of him but they were really cute together. Carlos was also really funny, especially when he talked really fast and the kids liked to mock his English. He was a big flirt but was totally in love with his fiancée Angela, who was very tolerant with him. It was really nice to see Sebastien again; he looked great as always and was now in love with a really nice girl called Bekka.
Now that we were in England I had chance to meet up with an old friend from Zurich who was living in Cambridge with her husband and kids and now working at a coffee shop.

My feeling for Mr. Buhler grew bigger for everyday as we spent more time together than we did in Switzerland but I made sure not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Chapter 11

One day after Mr. Buhler had spent the whole afternoon at the studios with the guys he told us that he was invited to a big party that Simon Cowell was throwing.

Oh how cool a party, can we come? Said Linus.

It’s only for grownups, sorry. He said and tapped Linus head.

So who are you going with? Asked Lucas.

By myself!

Daddy you can’t go by yourself, if it’s a dance party you need someone to dance with! Said Lucia. Why don’t you take Anna with you?

Honey the party is at Anna’s day off and I’m sure she has things planned; he said looking over at me.

Anna, can’t you go with dad? Please, you are a dancer you can teach him how to dance, Lucia said looking at me with pleading eyes.

Ok, sweetheart, I said.

Anna you don’t have to! Mr. Buhler told me.

It’s ok Sir, I would be glad to go with you, sounds like fun and I didn’t have any plans for this Saturday.

The following day I found an envelope stuck on my door, I opened it and found a letter and read it:

Dear Anna,

I’m so grateful and glad that you want to join me to the party. Here I leave you a little something so you can get a dress and shoes for the night.

Thank you again!

// Urs

I looked into the envelope and found 250 pounds. I had never gone out to shop for a dress for so much money. I spent all afternoon looking for the prefect dress and found it at last at Donna Karen, a wine-red cocktail dress and found the perfect black shoes at the same shop.

That Saturday, Lydia, Bekka and Angela came over to get ready, help me with my hair and to have a little pre party just us girls. They made me feel like one in the group even though I wasn’t dating any of the divos and was just a nanny. As we all got down to show off our dresses we were met by four men with their jaws hanging down at the floor.
Carlos let out a whistle.

Wow, you girls look great. And you señorita, can’t wait until we get home and... he whispered something to her.

All girls went to their men while I stayed by the stairs not knowing what to do as I saw Mr. Buhler coming over to me.

Wow, Anna you look... Wow... Beautiful. He managed to say as he looked at me up and down and I blushed.

Thank you Sir! I said looking down.

Hey what did I say about that?

Oh sorry, it’s that it just comes out naturally. I will try to remember to say Urs, I promise.

Good, so guys what do you say if we go now so we won’t be late!?

We had a great time at the party, talked with a lot of people and everybody were so nice towards me. We danced a bit and had a blast. On the way home Urs took my hand and said.

Thank you very much for coming with me Anna; it wouldn’t have been the same without you. You were the most beautiful woman in that party, you know!

No

Yes and everybody thought so!

Well thank you for inviting me; I had a good time Urs.

Your welcome and I see we are making progress he said and winked at me.

He followed me to my door, wished me goodnight and kissed me on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Chapter 12

The days after the party I started to feel comfortable around Urs, you can see that I have finally managed to call him by his name. We use to stay up and chat after the kids went to bed and having a drink. We also used to play, I sat on the piano and he on the guitar and started playing a melody together, something we just made up. One night Urs came to me to ask me something:

Anna, do you remember Steve and Cheryl from the party?

Yes, Cheryl was a sweetheart. Why?

Well they are having a dinner party, just us from the band + the girls, and well I was wondering if you would like to go with me? They wanted you to come; I know its short notice but its tomorrow night.

Really? Well, yes that would be nice. But I want to ask you something!

Yes?

Why do you always want me with you on your work parties? Is it just cuz you don’t want to go alone or want to show me off or?

Show you off? Absolutely not! Anna I like you and spend time with you. Haven’t you noticed it?

I got nervous, don’t know why but I stood up and said:
Ok I will go with you tomorrow. Good night, and left the room.
Omg he likes me! He likes me! Anna, a simple Nanny. I’m sure it must have come out wrong, but he did kiss me that time in Switzerland. No he was just drunk then, he doesn’t remember a thing.

The following night was great; I had such good time at the dinner. It was nice seeing the girls again and the guys were as always acting like young boys when they were together and making fun of each other. Cheryl had made a great Italian inspired dinner and made a delicious tiramisu for dessert. Then it was time to go home but didn’t feel like going home and sleep yet, I had seen a park nearby when we were on our way to the dinner. So I told him:

Urs, I don’t feel like going home just yet, so I will go for a walk and I can take a cab back home later. Thank you so much for tonight.

Out of the question, I will join you, if that’s ok with you of course?

Sure. I said as we started walking. As we entered the park I felt someone pull away my bag I was carrying. HEY Give me back my bag I screamed and started running after him.

I wasn’t a very fast runner, especially with high heels on but luckily Urs was fast and caught up with the guy. They started struggling on the ground and I saw Urs hit him on the stomach but then the guy got force and turned around so he was on Urs and hit him hard on the mouth. That’s when I got really angry stood beside them and just kicked the guy as hard as I could and he fell down. That’s when other people approached and got a hold of him while others called the police who was there in an instant. They handcuffed the guy and drove away with him, after they had taken statements from both me and Urs. We sat down by a bench nearby and I started to care for his cut he had got on his lower lip from the hit.

Thank you for running after my bag, I said wiping away the blood.

It was you who got him down at the end, how did you do that?

Well I had some self-defense classes at the orphanage and my blood started boiling as I saw him hit you. So I kicked him with all my force.

That was awesome, I will remember never to make your blood boiling he said and laughed. Then looked directly at my eyes turning a bit serious.
I have never met a woman like you before Anna. You are beautiful, intelligent, tough, can take care of yourself and easily loved by both children and adults, he said caressing my cheek with his hand.

First I closed my eyes but then turned around: Urs this cant w...

Don’t say it can’t work. Anna I like you, I like you a lot and that night back in Switzerland when we kissed, I felt something and I know you did too! Please tell me you felt something? He said looking intencingly at me.

I was quiet for a moment; many thoughts were running through my head now. Had he really said that he wanted to be with me? That he felt something for me? I turned around to face him again and saw that he was telling the truth. He wanted an answer from me and an answer he would get. I leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Chapter 13

I leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips....

Oush, he said.

Oh sorry, your lip I forgot! I said touching his cut.

No it’s ok; you just took me by surprise. Let’s try again, he said and leant forward. We kissed slowly and soft at first but the turned a bit passionate. After a while we both parted breathless.

Wow, that was amazing! , I said.

You can sure say that! Come let’s go home he said taking my hand and we took a cab home. During the ride we continued kissing not even minding the driver. Urs then followed me to my door where he kissed me again and then hugged me.

Oh Anna, I don’t want to say goodnight just yet he said.

Well don’t say it then I said opening my door, pulling him in and closing after me. I turned around and saw him looking at me with very dark eyes.

Are you sure about this?

More than anything I said walking forward to him kissing him while he took off my dress and I took off his shirt. I laid on the bed when he started kissing my lips then down to my neck, then we made love all night. Urs was a very skillful and wonderful.

The following morning I woke up with a smile on my face, when I opened my eyes I could see him lying sleeping very close to me also with a big smile on his lips and had his arms firmly around me. I wondered what he was dreaming about, maybe about the previous night. I felt so safe in his embrace that I wanted to stay like this forever well until I saw what the time was.

Urs, Urs sweetie. Wake up I whispered but it didn’t work so I tried another thing. I started kissing him on his chest and it was then when I heard a big sigh.

God that feels great. I can get used to waking up to this.

Morning. Way time you woke up, the kids can get up any minute I think you should go to your room. You know how early Lucia wakes up.

Oh I forgot about the kids. I better be going, we have to be very careful until we decide to tell the kids, he said picking up his clothes.

I know, it will be hard but let’s wait a week or two.. I said giving him a last kiss before he left.

During breakfast we had a hard time not looking at each other.

Daddy what happened to your lip? Asked Lucia

Well Anna got robbed last night so I got in a fight with the robber and he hit me. You should have seen Anna, she kicked him down.

Wow, Anna, how did you do that? Asked Linus

I used to take self-defense classes when I was younger, I answered.

So cool said Lucas.

What are we doing today Daddy? You don’t have a meeting today, do you?

No... Today I’m spending all my day with my three favorite children.

Dad, you only have 3! Said Linus rolling his eyes.

I know... hehe... well today I’m taking you to the London Zoo!

Yippee all said jumping up and down.

Can Anna come along? Asked Lucas

Of course she’s coming, but you better go and get dressed now, we are leaving in 15 minutes!

All kids ran out to their rooms and Urs walked towards me.

All alone now, he said smiled and kissed me, then he took my hand and said: Lets go to the zoo.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Chapter 14

At the zoo we had a hard time not trying to touch each other nor look or give each other a kiss until the kids went over to see the seals that were being fed and that left us some minutes alone.
Urs took my hand and said:

I want to be with you tonight!

Me too, your room or mine?

Mine this time, god how I want to kiss you now!

Me too, but we can’t... remember, we decided to wait to tell the children.

I know, he said and sighed. I know... this is going to be so difficult.

Awww... don’t worry, we always have the nights I said and winked at him. He bent over as he was going to kiss me when we saw the children running towards us.

Daddy, daddy, the seals were so cute you should have seen it, Lucas said!

Yes... what were you and Anna talking about? Asked Linus.

Eh, me and Anna?

Yes, we saw you sitting talking a lot said Lucia.

Oh you did... eh well... hmm... I was just asking your dad if I could take 2 day off next Friday and Saturday. I said looking at him.

Oh yeah, and I said Yes he said.

The children didn’t ask more and we continued looking at the other animals. The kids had a great day and so did we. When we got home later that night they were very tired so I put them to bed and then went over to freshen up before heading over to Urs, I wanted to look good for him but forgot about the time and had him waiting for over an hour. I stepped out of my room quietly and knocked on Urs door before entering.

Come in! He yelled.

Hello it’s Anna!

He came out of the bathroom with just his pj trousers and no shirt. I just looked at his well trained upper-body and those biceps I loved.

I didn’t think you were coming he said giving a pout.

Awww... come here... I wouldn’t stand you up, just wanted to look good for you.. What do you think about my new nigh tee? I said and gave a twirl.

Love it, but going to love it even more off you! He said walking towards me giving me a passionate kiss.

Later that night when we lay cuddling he asked me:

Hey, why do you want next Friday and Saturday off?

Well... I had to say something to the kids and that was what came into my mind. Don’t know what I will do... Maybe go and visit my friend.

Well, I have an idea... We don’t have so much planned for next week with the band, so I thought that I could make sure to be free Friday to Sunday and we could spend the two days together? Check into a hotel, go out and eat and take walks together. Do couple things and not needing to hind it.

That sounds great! But what will we tell the children?

You can say that you are going to your friend and I have to go away with the boys to do a promo thingy.

You are the best.

I remember you saying that just a few minutes ago, but that you, he said and gave me a wink.

Haha... Your goof, I said slapping him and started to get up.

Hey where do you think you are going? he said taking a hold of my arm dragging me back to the bed.

I thought I would go back to my room, you know the kids can..

Sschh... Not yet, it’s only 11, stay here a bit longer and I promise to let you sleep in, in the morning he said giving me a wink.

Whatever you say Boss, I said giggling and I felt his body getting energy again.

The following week we got a visit from Nela and Alicia, they had one week off from school and decided to visit their uncle and cousins. That was great cuz the kids would have company while Urs and I was away. We had not spent a night together since the girls had arrived and we longed for the weekend to come. No one expected anything when Urs first left in the morning and I in the afternoon after I left the kids in school. When I went to the hotel Urs sat on the lobby waiting for me. We had a great weekend, it felt so good focusing in just the two of us and I had never felt so loved before. The last night when we laid in bed cuddling we both decided to tell the children about us, we felt this was turning into something serious. We were going to tell them the following day at dinner. I knew the children would be happy but still I felt a bit nervous about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Chapter 15

Now it was time to tell the kids about us, I felt a bit nervous and Urs could see that so he took my hand under the table and squeezed it.

Kids, I have something to tell you, he said during dessert.

What? You are not quitting the band? Said Lucas.

Haha, no Lucas. I’m not quitting Il Divo, we still have contract for at least 3 years.

Good, Lucas said and breathed out. Cuz I love going out on tour with you and the uncles.

What were you going to tell us uncle, Alicia asked.

Well, you know that after your mums death I haven’t been dating much. Just Silvia, and now I have fallen in love...

NOT with Silvia?, asked Linus with big eyes.

No, (all the kids breathed out in relief when he said that). But in Anna.

Anna? Everybody said at the same time. But how? When? How long? Came all the questions.

Well it has grown with the time; we took the first step 3 weeks ago.

Why didn’t you tell us before?, asked Nela.

Well, sweetie we wanted to see if the feelings were true and if it would last. And we think it will, I said and all the kids flew at my arms really happy.

Now everything was easier, we didn’t need to hide and we could kiss whenever we wanted. Everything seemed perfect but what I didn’t know was that back in Switzerland an envious woman was doing everything is her powers to find secrets about my past.

After two weeks I moved in to Urs bedroom and it felt so good being so close to him and the kids. Markus had decided to move up to England with the girls as he had been offered a job at the BMG office by Simon and the girls would get a good education in London’s top schools.
I had worked with the family for almost a year (the time had flown by really fast) and the kids and Urs decided to surprise me with a dinner to celebrate having me there. As Urs would be gone for that day and my birthday.
Urs had bought me a new red dress and as we walked down I could see that almost everyone had dressed up.

You look so beautiful everyone, I said as I received a hug from all of them.

After the main meal Lucia came up to me and handed me a present, it was a small box.
As I opened it I saw that it was a gold heart shaped necklace with a picture of the children engraved. I got tears in my eyes, it was so beautiful.

Gosh, children. This was the most beautiful present I have ever gotten.

You are the best present we have gotten, said Lucia and gave me a hug.

I hope you will stay in our family forever Anna, said Lucas who was hugging me too now.

Thank you so much, I love you all.

I saw Urs looking at me with a proud look; he took my hand and kissed it.
During dessert he bent over and whispered in my ear for the first time: I love you!
I got taken by surprise and looked at him. He just gave me a smile.

We later said goodnight to the kids and headed back to our room. As he closed the door and then turned around to me, I just said:
I Love you too.

Everything seemed so perfect now but everything was about to change....
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Chapter 16

One day when I was home playing on the piano I got a call from Urs that got me a bit confused. First he sounded a bit strange, he said he wanted to speak with me the moment he came home, he was going to come home earlier and then he didn’t say he loved me before hanging up like he always did. He must have had a bad day I thought and didn’t dread about it anymore.

I was in our bedroom when he came home hanging all our clean clothes in the closet. When I turned around I jumped as I had not heard him come in. He sat on the bed looking strangely at me.

Oh you scared me there honey, I said walking towards him, sitting down and gave him a kiss that he didn’t respond. Is there something wrong?

You can say that, can you explain this? He said giving me a picture of me at the club I used to work at. I was dancing in the picture and only wearing a bra and hot pants.

Where? How did you get this?

Is it true Anna? Are you a stripper?

NO, no... I used to work as a dancer before, but I promise you... I haven’t done it since I started working for you. And I was NOT a stripper!

What’s the difference? Dancer... stripper... you weren’t wearing any clothes!!! I don’t know if I can have a stripper raising my children.

My heart broke right there, I couldn’t believe he had said that.
We both sat quiet for a while and had tears running down.

So this is it? I managed to ask after a while.

I just can’t.....

Its ok, I understand, I said grabbing my purse and running out of the house.

At first I didn’t know where to go or do, so I checked in to a hotel and called my friend Dalia who was in Cambridge. I cried myself to sleep that night.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Chapter 17

The following day I returned to the house when I knew no one would be home and packed all my belongings. I left each of them a goodbye letter, I had decided to leave London and move up to Cambridge where my friend was going to try to make me forget about Urs. That night after Urs had tucked in the sad kids he found his letter and read it:

”Urs,
I’m so sorry for everything that I did. I wanted to tell you so many times but I was ashamed. I wanted it to stay in the past. When I met you, why whole life changed to the better, and I didn’t want to destroy it. I know it’s a bit selfish of me.
I’m so sorry if I have ruined your life.
My heart will always belong to you
// Anna
Ps. Please let me keep in touch with the kids, I won’t be living in London but I hope I can call them and maybe see them someday. I beg you!"

The children were devastated that I had left and I could tell as I spoke to them just a few days after I have gone. I tore my heart hearing them being this sad:

But Anna how will me manage without you? Asked Linus

Sweetie I will always be there for all of you! You can call me whenever you want and I will come down to visit you when I can!

We love you Anna, we want you back, said a crying Lucia.

Honey, I can’t... I love you too and you all will always have a big place in my heart. Don’t forget that!

I was really happy that Urs decided to let me have contact with the kids. I had a hard time forgetting what had happened, I cried almost every night. Luckily I had Dalia there and also, Bekka, Lydia and Angela called me to support me and see how I was.
After one month of just staying in bed not doing much, Dalia got me a job at a kindergarten and I even found myself a small flat near my job.
One day at work I felt myself getting a bit dizzy and I felt sick, I thought that one of the kids had passed on something.
But after 2 days of feeling awful I decided to see a doctor so I could get some medicine. After a lot of tests he called me back for the results at his office.

Well miss Huhle, when was the last time you had you period?

Hmm, don’t know. It has never been regular so I haven’t payed so much attention to be honest. But what does my period has to do with me being sick?

Well Miss Huhle, according to the test you are almost 2 months pregnant...
My jaw fell...

Pregnant, how could I be pregnant? Well yes I know how babies are made, but we had always been so careful... hmm... Well there was the last time we made love just before everything happened when we forgot, but... No how could this happen? What was I going to do?

I talked with Dalia who told me the options, I could keep it or I could get rid of it, but that would have be done soon. I was against abortion but could I manage being a single mother? I put my hand on my belly and stroked it, in there were the result of the love I and Urs had, I could not get rid of it. This was something that would remind me of the best year of my life. I decided I would keep it but wouldn’t tell Urs about it, I didn’t want to ruin his life more than I had done.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Chapter 18

I continued working at the kindergarten and my morning sickness started to get better as they became night sickness instead. I called the kids at least once a week and they told me they had a new nanny, a young girl who wanted to make some extra money for her studies. When 5 months had passed since I left London I decided it was time to see the kids again, I missed them too much, but I was a bit afraid what they would say about me being pregnant, cuz I was showing now.

I met all the 5 kids at a Hyde Park where we had a picnic and the children told me all about what had happened to them. They were all thrilled about me being pregnant, though I saw Lucia getting a bit jealous but I assured her that she would always be my little special girl. I was so glad that they didn’t ask many questions about the baby’s father or things like that. I stayed in London that night at Bekka´s apartment that she lent me as she was away with Seb in Paris. I got a strange call that night, it was Urs. He wanted to see me the next day for coffee. I felt a bit strange but agreed to see him.

As I entered starbucks I saw him already sitting there, on time as usual or if I knew him well he had been there for at least 10 minutes early. He looked as good as before or even better. I took one deep breath before going over to him.

Hi, he said standing up as he saw me approaching him.

Eh, hi I said sitting down.

I’m so glad that you could come!

Well it’s the last thing I could do. How are you?

I’m fine, just fine. I guess I don’t need to ask you how you are, he said looking at my big abdomen. The kids told me you were pregnant... So I thought... well... maybe... that I... I maybe was...

The father?

Yes!

Oh no, I’m just in the 3rd month, so it’s quite impossible, I lied.

Oh, he said a bit disappointed. But your abdomen looks so big so I thought that...

Ah, no well I guess I have gained a lot of weight. I know I look like a hippo, I said laughing trying to lighten up the tension.

No you don’t. You are glowing and you look wonderful. Pregnancy suits you! The daddy is a very lucky man!

Eh, thanks, but the dad is not in the picture anymore, I said looking down trying to find something to change the subject. So I heard you have a new nanny!

Yes, Lisa... she’s good, gets along with the kids but they don’t love her like they do you!

We talked for a few minutes more then I said I had another appointment, but I lied. I just couldn’t be there with him any longer, it hurt too much to be with him there, I still had strong feelings for him. I returned to Cambridge later that day.

The four months went quickly and one morning when I was home watering my flowers I felt a strong pain in my abdomen, and a few minutes after I felt my trousers getting wet and warn. My water had broke. I called a taxi and called Dalia to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Chapter 19

What I didn’t know as I was on the way to the hospital that at that moment Dalia was doing something behind my back. She called Urs.

Urs Buhler here!

Hi Urs, you don’t know me but I’m Anna’s friend Dalia!

Oh hi, I have heard a lot about you! Has something happened?

Well Anna is on her way to the hospital as we speak.

WHAT? What has happened? Is she ok? How about her baby?

That it, she’s having the baby now!

NOW!!?? Isn’t it to early, she still has 2 months left.

No Urs, it’s just the right time. 9 months has passed.

But that means that... that... I...

Yes Urs!

Ok I’m on my way!

Hurry!

He ended the call and called Alicia to his office!

You called me uncle?

Look Alicia, I have to leave now and I need you to take care of your sister and cousins for me! Lisa will be here tomorrow morning and your dad is coming back in the evening!

Where are you going?

I’m going to Cambridge, to Anna!

Ok, don´t worry I´ll take care of them... tell her we love her!

I will, and thank you so much he said running to his room to pick up his coat and something special he had hidden in his room and left to the train station.

When I arrived at the hospital the midwife checked on me and saw that I wasn’t fully dilated, I had a long night in front of me. Dalia came later to keep me company as I felt contractions coming time to time. After 4 hours I felt tired, I just wanted the baby out of me and now I was just 5 diameters dilated, I still had to wait. Dalia said she had to go out to drink a coffee when I heard the door opening again just when she had left.

Haha, you forgot your money Hun?

What? I heard a man’s voice said. I recognized that voice, it belonged to Urs. I turned to look at him.

Urs? What are you doing here? I asked, thinking I was just seeing things.

Is it my child?

Urs...

Please, tell me, is it my baby you are carrying? I need to know, I promise not to be angry.

I’m so sorry for lying to you, I said crying. Yes, you are the father!

He looked down, took a big breath and then looked up at me again and this time smiled. He went over to the bed and gave me a big kiss.

Oh I knew it, I love you so much Anna! I was so jealous when you said that it wasn’t my child back in London.

There can never be another man than you Urs, I lov.... I managed to say before everything turned black.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Chapter 20

I had blacked out because my mantrix had started to bleed and the ublilicard cord had found it way around the baby’s throat. They had to do an emergency caesarean section to save both me and the baby. I woke up the following morning and the first thing I saw was Urs sitting on a rocking chair beside me with our child in his arm.

Urs! I whispered.

Oh sweetie, you have woken up. I was so worried!

What happened? What did we get?

They had to do an emergency caesarean section to save you and our beautiful daughter, he said handing her over to me. I got tears in my eyes as I first saw her, she was so beautiful. It was a bit difficult to see who she looked like the most, but her eyes and lips were all daddy’s and the nose and blond hair was me. I started stroking her cheek and a smile appeared on her face.

So what name does your papi have for you? I asked looking at him.

You want me to give her a name?

Yes, papi will choose the first name and mommy the second. So what have you decided papi? Said smiling at him. He looked at me with a big smile and then at our daughter.

Izabella, he said.

Hmm.. Izabella. I like that. Izabella Joy Buhler I said to her and she gave us that beautiful smile again. Well I guess she liked that papi, I said giggling.

Urs took Izabella and laid her on the crib so she could sleep and then returned to me, he took my hand and said:

Anna, I’m so sorry for how I treated you when I found out about your past. I didn’t mean to say those things but I was just in chock. You are the best thing that has happened to me and my children. The course of the last 8 months you have been away from us has been horrible. I missed you like crazy and I realized that there couldn’t be another woman for me, you are THE right one. The right for me and my children.

But my past?

It doesn’t matter, as a matter of fact I’m happy about your past as it has made you the person you are now. Totally wonderful! I want you to return back home with me, but not as the children’s nanny or my girlfriend but as my fiancé!

What?

Anna would you make this stupid and stubborn Swiss the happiest man alive by becoming my wife?

Are you sure?

I haven’t been more sure about anything in my entire life.

Then I say..... YEESS!!! I screamed and he bent down and kissed me with such passion.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Well here it comes.. The last we will hear from Urs and Ana..

Epilogue

I’m sitting right now at the backyard of our house in Switzerland, yep we moved back when IL DIVO decided to stop recording music and stop touring as all of the guys wanted to spend time with their families and they were growing for every year. Ten years has passed since Urs came to Cambridge to bring me back to the family and 10 years since our little princess was born. Today she is 10 years old and we are having a big party for her, all her friends and ours are here aswell. Our singing princess has inherited her father’s beautiful voice and goes to a music school.

The divos are back in the music room looking at old pictures and I think I can hear music coming from the room, they always start singing every time they meet up. I think they miss their Divo life, touring around the world, fans doing anything for them and the success. But they were happy being at home with their families.

Markus is sitting and watching the children play as he is carrying his first grandchild; yes Alicia made him a granddad. She had a beautiful son a few months ago and her husband is here aswell. Nela who is 24 now and work at an art gallery in France is here too, with her boyfriend and I think they have some good news for us.

The twins arrived just a few minutes ago, both of them are 19 now and are studying Science at the university in Zurich. But they too inheritated something from his father as they both play in a band, but they play Jazz. It’s hard to not have them around but they come to visit they old papi and mami every other weekend.

Our little Lucia moved out last year, it was so hard for us well especially for Urs; she is studying at the ballet academy in Zurich. She doesn’t live far from her brothers and it is nice having them close, so her brothers can help her with everything. But she has also started dating someone and it’s getting serious cuz she’s bringing him over, the first boy she brings home. I feel a bit sorry for him as Urs had said that the first boy she brings will not see daylight again, but I think I will have to lend the little lad a hand.

I’m sitting here on a reclining chair with Angela and Lydia on my left and Bekka on my right. Our children are all playing and running like crazy. Angela and Carlos has two girls Angelica 9 years old and Iza´s best friend and little Maria, only 4 and always running after the big girls and the boys as she likes to flirt like her dad. Lydia and David had problems getting a child so they decided to adopt twins from China, little Alexandra and Alexander both 6 now and they must be the most well behaved children I have seen in well, my whole life and sweethearts. Lydia has a surprise for her husband, last night she found out that she was pregnant, so the Miller family will soon be 5. Bekka and Seb has little Christophe 5 years old and a charmer just like his dad, he even got the gap between his front teeth. Bekka is expecting their second child who will arrive any day now as her tummy looks like it will explode, they are hoping for an little Gabriella.
Then there is an little young man who is trying to flirt with his bigger sisters girl friends... that Casanova is our little Nikolai Toni, who is turning 5 in one month. He has been a ladies’ man even since he was born, we saw him give the midwife that help deliver him a blinky wink and smile when he came out. And he is even worse now when his "uncles" has thought him some moves, like on one of Iza´s friend he did the eyebrow move and with the next he gave the biggest smile he could, the third he gave a kiss on the hand calling her "Cherie" *rolling my eyes*. Oh now he’s trying the trick his father thought him, he has gone to the garage to take out his mini version of a Harley and put on his glasses and taken Maria for a ride. They look so cute. I won’t be surprised if they end up married when they grow up.
After Nikolai we decided not to get any more children, 5 was enough, we want some time for ourselves. I almost forgot, you may be wondering about the wedding? Yes we did get married, the same day we baptized Izabella. It was a small and intimate wedding/baptize, just our closest friends and family were there, just like we wanted it to be. The guys had surprised us with an performance singing our song "can help falling in love with you" while me and Urs danced our first dance as Mrs. and Mr. Buhler. Next year we are renewing our vows and that we will do with the presence of our children only.

The doorbell is ringing now, I think its Lucia, I better get up to save the boy from an overprotecting father. I’m sure everything will go alright; Urs will just give him a hard time at first to test him.
I hope you have enjoyed this story about a lonely orphan girl who found all she ever wished for, LOVE and a FAMILY when she knocked on that door 12 years ago.

Love //
ANNA BÜHLER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**THE NANNY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **THE NANNY**   **THE NANNY** Empty

Back to top Go down

**THE NANNY**
Page 1 of 1