Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Fire & Ice By: Demonheart (JJ)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 146 Fire & Ice   Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 pm

"Don't?!" Urs questioned loudly with a shake of his head.

Franky closed her eyes and nodded. "I know what you're going to ask me and...." She paused to take another deep breath. "I don't want to upset you Urs, believe me that's the last thing I want, but I'm going to ask that you don't do that right now."

Urs felt the sting of tears as he snatched his hands from the table.

"Fine!" He stood quickly and angrilly threw his napkin to the table. He felt his bottom lip start to tremble and he swallowed hard as he turned sharply away from Franky.

"Urs! Please! Don't do this." Franky asked as she watched him throw the door open and storm away from her.

She stood, dropped enough money onto the table to more than cover the cost of their meal and almost ran through the restaurant to catch up with him. Torrential rain had just started to fall when Franky reached the door, but she didn't care. She scanned the street and saw Urs walking sadly on the opposite pavement with his head bowed, his shoulders hunched and his hands rammed deep into his pockets. Recalling the quotes she'd seen the website and realising that she had upset him by handling things way. Having no idea that he'd planned to ask that particular question until he'd begun speaking in the restaurant and showing how nervous he was by looking at his slightly shaking hands, she checked the road and ran across to walk beside him.

"Urs, if I'd have known this was what you planned........"

"That was the whole idea. You weren't supposed to know."

"I'm sorry, but didn't say I wouldn't ever marry you. I just asked you not to ask me right now." Franky shook her head after she'd glanced at him. "I've read those quotes and I'm more than a little shocked you decided to take that step tonight."

"Why?! I don't understand. No, I've never believed in marriage, but you've changed that. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Franky, you're the kind of woman I've been looking for all these years. And what do I get when I finally get around to proposing to the one and only woman I've ever even thought of asking to marry me? A big, fat 'Don't'. Thanks a lot Franky. I thought you loved me."

"I do love you Urs."

"So why shouldn't I ask you to marry me right now?" Urs snapped and quickly wiped his face. "Explain that if you can."

Franky moved herself so that she was face-to-face with him and walking backwards. She placed her hands on his chest and stopped him as they stepped under the awning of a baker's shop.

"Please, just listen to me for a minute." Franky requested as she cupped his face in her hands and looked into his moistening eyes. "I do love you Urs, very, very much, you know that and under other circumstances I would accept your proposal in a snap. Honestly I would." Franky sniffed back her own tears. "But you're leaving to go on tour tomorrow and I'm not going with you am I?"

"No, but you could if you really wanted to." Urs sniffed and screwed his eyes tight together in an attempt to stop his tears falling.

"Please don't be like that. I know the others have proposed and those proposals have been accepted. I know Emma is taking a break from her job to go with you. Lauren and Karen can still work from anywhere in the world, maybe I could too. I do want to go, I just can't at the moment. I don't have a job that I can give up at the drop of a hat Urs. I have a business to run and right now it needs a lot of my attention. I wouldn't trust anyone but Gabe to take over my role and I am not going to spoil his honeymoon to satisfy my needs and wants. I want you to think about what I'm going to say next very carefully." Franky asked as she moved her hands to gently take hold of his, raise them and gently curl them towards her chest.

"How much time have we spent apart since we started seeing each other?" Franky questioned.

"Not much." Urs shrugged. "Barely any really."

Franky smiled and nodded.

"Even when I've been working these past few days, you've been there. A good relationship is about so much more than being together all the time and making love whenever and wherever you feel like it." She paused and watched Urs's face flush a very bright shade of red, obviously recalling how they'd almost been caught making love in the office of the new garage early one morning, by Gabriel.

"A strong relationship is about coping with the times apart. Yes, we've spent a few days apart while you've been promoting the album and I did miss you terribly. Didn't my emails and phone call prove that?"

"Yes. I've never spent so long on my mobile or at my laptop." Urs nodded reluctantly.

"This tour, the weeks apart are going be a true test for us, to see if our relationship can survive long separations. Do you really want to me to say yes I'll marry you only for us to realise we can't cope and for you to be left heartbroken again?"

"No. No I don't want to go there again." Urs shook his head quickly.

"If we can get through these next few weeks without too many problems then we can get through anything and I would be more than happy to accept your proposal. Just not now. Ok?"

"No it's not ok Franky." Urs yelled. "We've been through so much already, we'll cope. I know we will."

"You can't know that for sure. You thought that about your last relationship and look what happened."

"There's got to be some other explanation." Urs shrugged. " Don't you trust me? If it's all the attention I get then I'll qu......."

"That's not it either." Franky shook her head as she interupted him. "The attention you get from your fans doesn't bother me in the slightest. I know I haven't seen what happens at a concert yet, but I saw enough at the studios to know that I can trust you implicitly, without question. I know you love me and only me. No way am I going to be responsible for you leaving the group."

"What is it then? Make me understand Franky, 'cos no matter which way I look at it, I can't at the minute."

"We got through all of that crap because we've barely spent any time apart Urs. We had each other to lean on. I don't know about you, but I don't think I would have made it on my own. I know I had my friends to support me but it was your love for me that got me through all that. Now I need to know that I can be that strong without you physically being there."

"You would have made it on your own." Urs closed his eyes and nodded. "You're a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for Francesca Grace Gibson." He informed as he touched his forehead to hers and smiled.

Franky rolled her eyes into her head and grimmaced as he used her full name for the very first time. "Maybe I am, but the one thing I'm sure about right now is that we need some time apart to allow us to see if we really mean as much to each other as we think we do." She shrugged.

Urs swallowed hard and wiped his face roughly with the back of his hand while he nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't think how big a leap of faith I was asking you to make. I understand your reasoning and you're right." He nodded quickly while he sniffed. "You will come to me when you can won't you? If I arrange everything?"

"Of course I will, the first chance I get. There's no need to apologise and you don't have to arrange everything." Franky smiled as she nodded and gently stroked his face. "You don't think you can get rid of me that easy do you?"

Urs huffed a laugh then shook his head and pulled her close to him.

"No and I don't want to." He shook his head again. "What?" He asked with a quick shoulder shrug when he saw a quizical look on her face, though her eyes told him she was about to tease him a little.

"Oh nothing." Franky laughed and wiped her eyes. "You just look so cute when you pout."

"Not funny Miss Gibson." Urs laughed then pouted again making Franky giggle and shake her head.

He closed his eyes and smiled as he tucked her head under his chin while their arms slowly wrapped around each other and they held one another gently. After taking several deep breaths each, they kissed gently then hailed a taxi and continued to hold each other while they were driven back to Franky's home.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 147 Fire & Ice   Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Eight weeks later

Franky smiled to herself as she locked the large wheeled suitcase and carried it down to the hallway. She checked the time and quickly calculated that she had a few minutes to spare before he would call. She sat with her legs up on the couch, her left one straight and her right bent, dressed in the black Harley Davidson t-shirt she'd sneaked out of his suitcase just before they'd left for the airport. She laughed when she remembered the email she had received when he realised it had gone missing.

She sighed and knocked the tears from her eyes as she remembered watching them all climb aboard the plane and how hard she had faught to hold her tears back while she watched the plane take off. She picked up the mug of camomile tea she had made before moving her luggage downstairs and turned on her laptop.

She logged into her personal bank account first and smiled broadly once she'd checked the balance. After checking the business account and smiling a lot broader, she logged into her private email account and laughed when she saw all the messages there. Biting her tongue lightly between her teeth, she giggled while she read through them and read how much he was missing her, how he couldn't wait for tomorrow to come and how early he was planning on being at the airport to meet her. The final one reminding her not to forget the red leathers, though he had no intention of taking her for bike ride.

She rested her fingers on the keyboard, then stopped short of actually replying to his last message. She closed that program and logged into their website, giggling to herself while she typed 'Red Devil' followed by her password, knowing that Urs had been online twice at the same time as she had to leave a quick message for the fans but obviously hadn't had time to see what fans were on. Though she hadn't told him her username, she assumed he would put two and two together at some point and would probably send her a message about it.

She linked to the tour and looked at the reports and pictures on the previous day's concert thread. Several Ubers were saying that Urs had looked particularly sad during 'Solo Otra Vez', swallowing hard, taking deep breaths and allowing them to escape slowly before singing his parts. Keeping his eyes closed while he sang. Franky herself wondering if he knew that it was her favourite song. Some of those women questioning whether things were all right between the two of them and wondering why she hadn't accompanied him as the other three women had.

One photograph near the end of one particular Diva's posting caught her eye. Though Urs smiled his usual smile she could see there was something sad about his eyes. She pouted and tutted as she touched the screen and ran the index and middle finger of her right hand down his face, wondering if the closed lipped smile he wore in every photograph would change to one that lit up his whole face once she was by his side again.

She breathed deep then turned to look at the ticket that sat on the coffee table underneath her mobile, hoping that none of the others had said anything about the surprise she had planned so meticulously.

She heard the vibration against the glass when her mobile started to ring and coughed as she answered.

"Hello honey."

"Come on, come on, come on." Urs hissed while he waited for his mobile phone to turn on. "Why are these things so damned slow?" He growled impatiently. He growled even louder when he saw that there was no signal and grumbled several choice German profanities.

He continued to grumble and moan about the fact he couldn't get a signal throughout the short drive to the small private airport. He frowned and furrowed his brow when he asked the others if they had a signal on their mobiles and received 'No' in reply from six different voices.

Fidgetting in his seat he leaned forward and started grumbling at the traffic in front of them, harshly telling them to hurry up, move out of the way and batting his right hand sideways, ignoring the giggles coming behind him.

"Finally!" He yelled when their vehicle pulled up outside the airport.

He flung the door open, stepped out quickly and smiled when he saw that he had a signal at last. He found her number on speedial as they all walked towards the plane. He stood at the bottom of the steps while everyone else boarded and smiled broadly when he heard her voice.

"Heddo honey." Franky answered with a cough.

"Franky?! Are you ok?"

"Doh. I woke up wid a really bad cold dis mording. I feel terridble."

"You sound it." Urs sighed and dropped his chin to his chest. "So you can't come to Zurich?"

"Doh unney. I feel really grabby." She coughed again. "I soddy."

"It's ok." Urs sniffed as quietly as he could. "Erm.....How about I get on a plane and come see you after tomorrow night's performance? We don't have to be in Paris for four days afterwards. I could be there within three hours."

"DOH!" Franky shouted. "I doan wan you cadgin dis."

"It's that bad?"

"Uh-huh. I dink it migh be flu." Franky sneezed loudly.

"Oh. Ok. You get some rest. I'lI erm.......I'll call you in the morning."

"Dat will be dice. Doan be surprised if I doan answer dough. Gabe has just bought some reedy strong flu remedies round for be and it says day make you really drowdy."

Urs nodded and bit his lip as he swallowed hard. "Ok. You get some rest. I love you."

"Lud you too unny." Franky sneezed again.

Urs huffed as he slid his mobile closed, turned it off then slipped it back into his pocket. With his hands rammed into the pockets of his jeans and his shoulders hunched he dragged himself up the steps and into the jet. He looked to his right as he entered and huffed loudly when he saw the three couples settling themselves down and fastening their seatbelts. He turned left and started to head for the entertainment area.

"What's wrong?" Carlos questioned when he saw how thoroughly miserable his friend looked.

"She's not coming." Urs snapped his reply over his shoulder. "She's got the flu."

"You don't think she's lying like Erika did do you?" David questioned.

"No. She did sound really ill." Urs shook his head vigorously. "I'm just disappointed, that's all. I'll be fine by tomorrow morning."

After reminding himself to cancel the arrangements he'd made for Franky once they'd arrived in Zurich, he plonked himself down in a window seat, strapped himself in and turned on the tv. He flicked through the channels and found something that looked like it was worth watching. He watched for a couple of minutes before he folded his arms across his chest and rested his right temple against the window. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes as the plane started to taxi to the runway.

Once airborne, he turned up the volume on the tv so that he couldn't hear the jovial chatter and giggling coming from the back of the plane.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 148 Fire & Ice   Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Early the following morning.

"Ok. I can do this." Franky whispered to herself while she took a few deep breaths and started to step towards the check-in desk, her ticket to Zurich and other documents in her right hand. "I won't be on my own on this one."

Suddenly there was a lot of commotion behind her and a man almost as tall as David but a lot bigger built pushed her roughly to one side as he hissed a sharp 'Move' at her and ushered a tall, very skinny blonde woman to the desk.

"Excuse me!" Franky asked sharply as she tapped the woman on the shoulder.

The woman turned round and looked at her questioningly as she lowered a pair of large designer glasses to the very tip of her nose. Franky smiled then spoke again whilst pointing over her left shoulder.

"You see that thing back there. It's called a queue. Why don't you try joining the end of it?"

"Well obviously you don't know who I am." The Dolce and Gabbana clad woman began, placing a lot of emphasis on the words 'you' and 'I'. "I'm Orva. I don't queue. Now stand aside....." Orva indicated while batting the back of her left in Franky's direction. "......I have to catch a flight to Zurich."

"Oh! And we're all standing here waiting for a number seven bus." Franky snapped sarcastically in response.

Orva glared at Franky whilst she handed over her documents to the woman behind the desk.

"Right Mia." Orva nodded towards a young woman who stood by her side and quickly rattled off a list of demands . "You contact their people and tell them I want a private meeting backstage when I arrive at the arena tonight. I particularly want to get my hands on that gorgeous hunk of Swissness."

"You do realise he has a girlfriend." Mia said very quietly.

Orva waved her hand dismissively and made a long hissing sound at the woman. "One look at this and he'll drop her like a red hot brick."

Franky started to choke and had to cover the noise with a cough while she listened to the woman continue to bark her orders.

"Make sure that Dominic and his photography equipment gets the next available flight out of this hellhole they call England, I will tolerate no other photographer with me. Then ring the hotel and tell them to make sure my bed is covered in rose pink silk bedding, that there is a very large bowl of fresh fruit, no bananas though, and at least three bottles of the best champagne waiting for me."

"I know." Mia huffed then pulled her mobile from a little pouch on the side of her over-stuffed handbag while everyone watched Orva flounce off towards the VIP lounge.

"Who the hell was that?" Franky questioned a slightly overweight dark-haired woman who had moved to stand beside her.

"Orva Bailey. Supermodel." The woman nodded. "She's only catching this plane because there's something wrong with her private jet. Engine trouble from what I heard." She continued as she showed Franky the cover of the most recent edition of Vogue. "She needs reminding of where she came from that one." The woman nodded sagely whilst fiddling with the red scarf around her neck. "I feel sorry for Urs if she gets anywhere near him. Selfish mare."

Franky coughed again and looked at the woman then smiled as she handed the magazine over. She huffed a quick laugh as the woman told her that her daughter had bought her the magazine to read on the flight but it wasn't really her thing.

In what seemed like moments Franky was being escorted to her seat in the first-class compartment of the passenger jet. She sat in her seat and started to take few deep breaths to help her relax.

"Don't you like flying?" She heard the same woman questioning as she made herself comfortable next to her.

"Errr...No...Not much." Franky shook her head. "I'm not too bad if I have people around me, but on my own......" Franky shivered. "I was supposed to fly out to Zurich on a private jet, my boyfriend arrange everything, but I couldn't face taking the flight on my own." She informed with a grimmace.

"Don't worry dear. You'll be perfectly safe with us." The woman smiled as she indicated a few more women making themselves comfortable in their seats. "Does he fly much?"

" A fair bit." Franky nodded.

"Doesn't he know you're scared to fly on your own?"

"Ah-ah. I haven't told him." Franky shook her head. "But I don't think I'll have to be doing it on my own after today. We're meeting up with some friends tonight."

"I see. We're all going out there to see Il Divo in concert. Have you heard of them?"

"Mmmm. Somewhere." Franky wrinkled her nose while she nodded.

She watched as the woman reached into her bag, pulled out a small photograph album and proceeded to show Franky the collection of pictures that she'd had taken.

"I'll tell you what. There are a few of us here who are a tad jealous of his new girlfriend." The woman informed whilst pointing at a photograph of Urs. "I just hope she realises what a lucky girl she is."

"She does. Believe me she does." Franky whispered then coughed again as the "Please Fasten Your Seatbelts" light came on.

Franky fastened her belt, closed her eyes and swallowed hard as the plane started to speed down the runway. She blew out the breath she had been holding as the plane took off and wondered if she would ever get used to feeling like she had swallowed a ton of lead.

Once airborne, she removed the belt and settled down to read the article about Orva in the magazine she had been given.

"Success not gone to your head then." She huffed as she looked around the seat in front of her and saw a sleeping supermodel.

She settled back into her seat and pulled a copy of Classic Bike out of her hand luggage and flicked through it. The worst sound she had ever heard suddenly hit her ears and she leaned forward once more.

'My God! I thought Carlos was bad.' She thought to herself when she heard Orva snoring.

Moving quickly, Franky burrowed into the depths of her bag, found her mp3 player and smiled when she heard the familiar lyrics.

'Never made it as a wiseman.
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing.......'
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 149 Fire & Ice   Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:56 pm

"Where are the girls?" Urs asked while looking around the backstage area.

"Shopping trip." David informed quickly.

Urs nodded and sighed heavily as he started to walk up the stairs to the stage.

"Do you think he suspects anything?" Carlos questioned in a whisper as they all followed behind but at a much slower pace.

"Non." Sébastien laughed and shook his head. "If he knew he wouldn't be able to contain his excitement and he wouldn't be here, he'd be saying screw the itinerary and he'd be at the airport. Non. He knows nothing."

"Hurry up you three. I want to get this over with so that I can give Franky another quick call to see if she's feeling any better." Urs shouted over his shoulder once he reached the top of the stairs.

David, Carlos and Sébastien almost sprinted up to the stage and assumed their usual positions for the soundcheck. They watched Urs intently as he looked towards the large screen that hung at the back of the arena.

"Something wrong?" David questioned during a pause.

"That." Urs furrowed his brow and nodded towards the screen. "Why is that there? Seems a very peculiar place to put it if you ask me."

"Something to do with the show that went out on sattelite tv last night. Damned things stuck and they're waiting for an engineer to see if he can get it to come down or whatever it does." David shrugged nonchanlantly. "It's not going to make any difference to our performance though. No seating up there."

Urs nodded and shrugged his right shoulder before heading off stage for a moment because he was having a little trouble with his microphone.

"Nice cover." Sébastien smiled as they watched Urs leave the stage and he gave a beaming David a quick high-five.

Urs soon returned with a microphone that worked a lot better in his left hand and a sheet of paper in his right. He furrowed his brow while he ran his index finger down the running order.

"Now what's the problem?" Sébastien asked, just managing to maintain a straight face.

"Why has this song moved again?" Urs asked as he pointed to the list. "I thought we'd agreed to do that one near the beginning of the show, it's back towards the end."

"The routine flows better if that one is near the end." Carlos shrugged nonchalantly in reply.

"I thought we were supposed to discuss things like this before changing them." Urs huffed.

"We tried to talk to you about it last night on the plane, but you didn't want to know." David smirked whilst turning his head away.

Urs looked at the three of them quizically, then nodded when he suddenly remembered that they had indeed discussed it and that he would have been outvoted three-to-one. They finished the soundcheck, made their way backstage then left for a rather long interview at the local tv station. Urs phoned Franky again while they travelled and sighed heavily when he heard her speak. She still sounded quite ill.

He smiled politely, signed a few autographs and posed for several photographs as they left the studio. By the time they got back to the hotel they only had a couple of hours to spare before they would have to get ready for the concert. He rubbed his face as he stepped from the lift with the others and quickly made his way towards his room.

After opening the door, he tossed the keycard onto the bed and rummaged through his bag looking for a book he had bought a few weeks ago but had never got the chance to start reading. He made himself comfortable on the bed and tried four times to read the first chapter before he gave up, tossed the book to one side and allowed sleep to take over.

"Can you see her yet?" Lauren asked as she, Karen and Emma craned their necks over the large crowd that was gathered at the arrivals area of Zurich airport.

"No, not.....Oh hold on. There she is." Karen nodded then pointed a finger in the direction of the opening. "Franky! Over here." She waved with her arm held high in the air.

Franky returned the wave and beamed a smile back at them whilst pulling the wheeled suitcase behind her.

"Hey you three. How's it going?" She asked as she gave them a group hug.

"Great." Lauren nodded and continued to look at the opening. She smiled when she recognised the woman striding confidently towards the exit. "Franky! Was Orva Bailey on the plane with you?"

"Mmmm." Franky pouted.

"What's she like?" Lauren asked while craning her neck again.

"You remember that saying of my grandmother's?"

"Which one? She had loads." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"If you can't say anything nice...." Franky began.

"Don't say anything at all." Lauren finished with her. "Ok! Gotcha."

"Listen girls. Miss Thing's PA is trying to set up a private meeting with the guys tonight. She's especially keen on Urs, but I wouldn't mind betting that she would try and make a play for any of them, so keep your eyes open and watch her very carefully."

Franky smiled when she saw all three women nodding and watching the supermodel through narrowed eyes.

"You know Franky, I never dreamed touring would be so hectic." Emma informed as they all linked arms and headed towards the exit. "Thank God they've got a few days off after tonight's performance." She laughed, puffed out her cheeks and blew out a very long breath.

"Where's Stephanie? I have something for her from Dale."

"Argh! Does that brother of mine pay any attention to what I tell him?" Lauren growled. "She's visiting Nick for a few days."

Franky rolled her eyes backwards and flicked her chin into the air as a rather large group of ladies moved into the arrivals area.

"Forum Divas?" Emma whispered in Franky's ear.

"Yes. One of them is the same lady that saw me with Urs on the paddle-steamer." Franky nodded whilst turning her head over her right shoulder. "Don't think she recognised me though." She continued as she threw a suitcover over her free shoulder.

"Is that.....?" Karen questioned while pointing at Franky's back.

Franky nodded and quickly snatched the cover out of Karen's reach. "No. No peeking. No-one is seeing it until tonight." She warned. "Come on let's get to my hotel. I need a shower."

Moments later the four women climbed into a taxi and started to tell Franky about some of things they'd seen over the past few weeks.

"Tell me how he's really been." Franky requested. "He's looked good on the website and sounded fairly happy on the phone most nights but last night....."

"He's been as miserable as hell this morning." Karen teased.

"He hasn't been that bad." Lauren grunted a laugh and gave Karen quick dig in the ribs. "I think the nights have been the worst for him. He has enjoyed the performances and all the aftershow stuff, but he's really missed you being there Franky, especially in the daytime."

"I know, I've missed him too. I've never had such long calls on my mobile and the messages he's sent....." Franky shook her head and blushed. "You have been careful not to say anything haven't you?"

"Sure have." Emma nodded. "But he nearly caught Seb and me out the other night when we were talking about it. We thought he'd gone up to his room, we were talking really quietly when Urs comes up behind Seb and tugs something from the back of the chair he was sitting on. Turned out he'd forgotten his jacket. He just gave Seb a straight-lipped smile and shrugged sadly when he finally left." She grimmaced as she finished speaking.

Franky's mobile suddenly started to ring and she quickly pulled it from the pocket of her jeans and grunted a laugh when she saw that Urs was calling. She raised the index finger of her right hand to her lips and indicated for her three friends to be quiet as she answered.

"Heddo unney." She coughed to stifle her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 150 Fire & Ice   Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:09 pm

"Who?" Urs questioned while he looked in his dressing-room mirror and adjusted his tie for the third time in one minute.

"Orva Bailey." David nodded with a frown. "You know, the supermodels's supermodel."

"Never heard of her." Urs shook his head.

"Well she's heard of us and has a private meeting with us before the show." David sighed heavily.

"What's wrong with you? You don't usually mind the meet and greets." Urs stated when he saw the look of apprehension on the American's face.

"I know but this is Orva Bailey we're talking about." He sighed again. "Listen guys we're going to have to be really careful how we handle her. She has a reputation for being a very pushy woman and doesn't take 'No' for an answer. That's why I thought maybe the girls should be in the room with us. She might behave differently if she knows they're there."

"Worth a try." Sébastien shrugged while Carlos nodded in agreement.

"That's all right for you three. What am I going to do?" Urs questioned as David opened the dressing-room door and ushered three beautifully dressed women in.

Lauren wore a black satin ribbon tiered bottom dress with black sequin embroidery across the bust and matching open-toed evening sandals. Emma had dressed in short honey coloured casual dress with the darker accented spaghetti straps and belted waist that she had teamed with matching open-toed sandals. Karen had chosen a red strapless dress and matching ribbon tie open-toed sandals with rhinestones covering the ankle strap.

Urs nodded when he heard David, Carlos and Sébastien say that they would keep a careful eye on Orva. The group, as a whole, took a deep breath before they left the dressing room and walked the short distance to the lounge where they were to meet the famous model. The door was opened and they all smiled politely as they walked in and watched the woman rise from her seat.

She had dressed for the evening in a very short gold bare back halter-neck evening dress. The front of the dress was very low cut and fell in folds across the top of her abdomen and it was obvious even at a casual glance that she wore no bra. The whole dress was held up by two very thin straps tied around her neck.

"I asked for a private meeting." Orva hissed at her personal assistant while she shook hands with David. "Get these women out......"

"I trust you have no objection to our fiancées being in attendance." David beamed as he leaned to give the woman a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Erm...Oh no. No not at all." Orva smiled as she pulled back.

She moved over to shake Sébastien's hand and leaned in for another kiss. She scowled at the three women who stood, unruffled by the woman's impolite attitude, well behind the men then quickly resumed her smile as she pulled back. Another churlish smile and a kiss on the cheek was the greeting that passed between her and Carlos before she moved over to Urs.

"And your girlfriend is where?" She asked while her hands dropped towards Urs's hips and started to move around to his butt.

Urs smiled politely, gently grabbed hold of her wrists and slowly pushed her away.

"Not here."

"Really." Orva's eyes lit up as she linked arms with Urs, eased him towards one of the large couches and gently pushed him into a seat.

She turned to face the coffee table and bent towards the large ice bucket that held a bottle of champagne. She wiggled her slender behind slightly as she did so, not seeming to care that there were other women in the room.

Urs turned his face away a lightning speed and felt himself redden a little when he saw that Orva was wearing a thong. He mouthed a pleading 'Help' to his friends and blew out a long breath when Sébastien moved quickly to sit on his right side, Carlos moved to his left and David perched himself on the back of the couch just as Orva turned round with two champagne glasses in her hands.

"Oh!" She exclaimed when she saw that the only space left for her to sit was beside Sébastien.

She pouted as she took the seat and watched the women's faces intently as they started to chat. She tried several different ways to get around Sébastien so that she could make physical contact with Urs. She grumbled quietly when he continuously blocked her by adjusting his body postion each time she moved.

Time past relatively quickly and before they knew it they were being told they only a few minutes left before they had to be on stage. Everyone stood and posed for a few photographs before they left the room, the guys positioning themselves in such a way that Urs was never near Orva.

"Thanks guys." Urs smiled as he blew out a long breath.

Seven heads snatched round when they heard shouting come from lounge.

"Next time I tell you I want a private meeting, I mean I want a private meeting. I don't want girlfriends or fiancée's hanging around, do you hear me?" Orva screeched at the top of her lungs.

A few seconds of silence past before they heard another, calmer female voice raise itself to be heard.

"Orva, you can take this job and shove it. I quit!" Mia informed as she flung the door open, calmly crossed the threshold and slammed the door behind her.

Mia smiled happily as she pulled her mobile from her bag and searched for a number. She let out a long sigh when her call was answered.

"Sweetheart. I did it. After two years of working for that bitch, I finally did it." She yelled. "I quit." She informed while she jumped up and down. "No. I won't ever go back. I love you too hon." She continued as she flashed a quick smile to the four men and three women then turned on her heels and marched towards the exit.

Orva left the lounge with her own mobile stuck to her right ear while a member of the arena staff escorted her to her private box.

"I don't care what it takes, you just do what you need to do to get that selfish little cow back here." She screeched before throwing the ultra thin model to the floor, shattering it into hundreds of pieces.

Carlos, David and Sébastien gave their girls a quick kiss on the lips before walking up the short flight of steps to the stage with Urs.

Karen, Lauren and Emma smiled as they made their way to a private box and heard the huge round of applause drift up towards them when Sébastien started singing.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 151 Fire & Ice   Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:10 pm

"Danke." Franky smiled at the middle-aged dark haired man when he handed her a mug of hot chocolate.

She raised her head to look at the screen while holding the mug in her cupped hands and smiled even broader when she heard Urs singing. She fanned herself with her right hand when she saw him dressed head-to-toe in black, minus a tie with top two buttons of his shirt undone. She felt her mobile vibrating against her right thigh and smiled when she read the message.

'She only got close enough for a quick kiss.

L. xxx'

She curled her legs up onto the seat and continued to listen and watch the concert from her secret location. She smiled and took several deep breaths when she started to prepare herself for what she was about to do. She stood and walked down to the side of the rink and began her warm-up exercises while the concert continued in front of her.

Once she had stretched and warmed up every muscle in her body, she unzipped the black fleece jacket she wore and turned her head to smile at the man whose gasp she heard over her right shoulder. She unpopped the legs of her black fleece tracksuit bottoms and gracefully slipped out of them. She smiled once more when she heard a slightly gentler gasp from behind her. She stepped onto the ice and adjusted a couple of pieces of her costume while she skated on one foot to the middle of the rink. She drew in a deep breath and assumed a graceful starting postion. She gave a slight nod to indicate that she was ready then started to move slowly as the first few piano chords were struck. A gentle smile spread across her face when she heard Sébastien begin to sing.

Urs sighed heavily and groaned quietly while he swallowed a mouthful of water. He heard the build up to 'All By Myself' begin to play and looked at the other three with a doubtful expression on his face. He still thought the song sounded better at the beginning of the show but hadn't really been in the mood to argue about it.

He was missing Franky, the song reminded him just how much and he had found it a little easier to get through a performance once they'd sung it. The one night above all others he really wanted her there, backstage, waiting for him and she wasn't there. He closed his eyes, took in a very deep breath and blew it out slowly to control what he was feeling yet again while he thought about the number of women who'd thrown themselves at him over the past few weeks and all the pieces of paper that had been pressed into his hand or he'd found in his pockets. All of them torn up and thrown away without him so much as glancing at them. He'd lost count of how many had been slipped to him while having meals with the others. He'd seen at least seven waitresses sneakily slide Carlos a piece of paper with their names and numbers written on them whenever Karen wasn't around only for the Spaniard to give them a quick smile while shaking his head and screwing the paper up. It had happened to all of them at some point and they'd all reacted in the same way.

His eyes widened slightly at the memory of two women in particular giving him their numbers. One a married television presenter, approaching him after an interview, getting close enough to whisper in his ear, asking him to go to her dressing room in a very seductive voice. Himself telling her that he would not do that, that he had a girlfriend only to be reminded that Franky wasn't around. The woman smiling while she said that it would probably be more exciting if she was, that he looked like he needed some action and that she normally got any man she wanted. Telling her politely, but in no uncertain terms that he wasn't interested while he removed what she'd slipped into his back pocket, walking confidently away, tossing the paper into a rubbish bin and hearing a door slam behind him as he reached the others.

The other had approached him this very morning, an up and coming actress in Zurich to film a movie, pressing herself against him in a hotel lift, attempting to kiss him after he'd paid a visit to the gym and placing her hand on his groin. He huffed a quick laugh recalling the shocked look he'd seen on her face when he'd gently pushed her away and she'd received no reaction to her caress, except a slow headshake. The only woman he'd wanted to make love throughout the tour was Franky. He'd lost count of how many cold showers he'd taken and how many times he'd woken up to find the bedsheets forming a peak below his waist. Pushing those thoughts aside before his body had time to react yet again, Urs prepared himself to sing.

He startled when a puzzled sounding gasp and several questioning whispers went up from the crowd even before Sébastien started singing. He looked to Sébastien who indicated for him to look up at the large screen. Urs shook his head in a double-take when he did what had been asked of him. His eyes flew wide and he swallowed hard when he saw what everyone else could see on the two large screens to the side of the stage.

He swallowed the lump that rose in his throat, barely moved across the stage and struggled to sing his parts and the harmonies while he watched Franky skating gracefully across the ice wearing an ice-dance dress that bore a design that turned from flames to icicles as the material made its way up her body. Flames of yellow, orange, red and gold ran from the top of her thighs all the way up to her chest where they slowly turned to the blues and whites of ice to finish at the bottom of her neck. Similar coloured material flowed along the length of her arms and her hair, a river of flames, followed after her.

His heart jumped into his mouth as he watched her dance while they sang, her hands and face expressing the emotion of the song as she moved gracefully across the ice of the darkened rink. Only a solitary bright light illuminating her path. His eyes flew wide again while she performed a complicated series of jumps and spins as the crescendo hit.

Tears that had been threatening to make their escape from the moment he'd seen her finally did so and rolled slowly down his face while they sang the last line of the song and Franky performed a very long and graceful Biellman spin. She brought the spin to a slow stop and stood in the centre on of the ice in a graceful pose, breathing hard and smiling directly at the camera.

Urs watched her as she dropped into a graceful courtsey and listened as a massive round of applause went up from the crowd. She panted to get her breath back, closed her eyes, kissed the fingers of her right hand and blew the kiss to Urs as she stood back up.

"W...W...Where is she?" Urs asked as Sébastien, David and Carlos came to his side.

"Just across the road at the local ice rink." David beamed with a nod towards the back of the auditorium.

"Not here? In Zurich?" Urs questioned almost disbelieving what he was hearing.

"Yep." David sniffed and nodded quickly.

"Si." Carlos coughed and turned his head away.

"Oui." Sébastien quickly wiped his right eye.

"Can she see me?"

"She's been watching you all night buddy." David beamed and shook his head while he pointed to where a man stood filming what was happening. "Man this took some setting up."

"You're all going to pay for this." Urs warned while looking at the three of them wide-eyed and open-mouthed, suddenly realising that the three of them had conspired with Franky to pull her surprise off, remembering the whispered conversations they'd had with the tech guys suddenly stopping whenever he approached.

He handed his microphone to a giggling Sébastien and jumped down from the stage. He listened to some of the whispers coming from the audience while he ran as fast he could up the aisle towards the exit doors.

'Who is she?'

'She's gorgeous who ever she is."

'Do you think that she's his new girlfriend?'

'I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before.'

He crashed through the exit door of the arena, ran to the main entrance, saw the bright blue neon sign indicating the ice stadium and barely paused to check for traffic while he continued to run across the road. He shook his head when one of the rink's staff held out a pair of men's skates as he entered the stadium and whipped them from the man's grip then continued to sprint to the rink where he saw Franky still courtseying to the audience she could see on the huge screen that hung above the rink.

"Franky!" He shouted breathlessly once he stood at the side of the ice.

Franky turned to face him and gave him the biggest smile he'd ever seen her give. She watched as he fumbled to remove his shoes then slipped quickly into the ice-skates. She turned to look at the screen again when they heard a loud gasp and a cheer go up from the audience when he stepped onto the ice and skated confidently over to where she stood.

He breathed deep, looked at her wide-eyed and smiling broadly as he stopped just in front of her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"How did....? Why didn't....? It is really you, isn't it? I'm not hallucinating am I?" Urs shook his head, searching her features as he questioned her.

"Yes it's me. No you're not hallucinating. I know its a couple days early, but Happy Birthday honey." She whispered as she closed her eyes and swallowed hard while her arms flew around his neck.

Urs pulled her close to him and lifted her off the ice to gently rock her from side to side while he kissed her and curled his fingers in her hair.

"You're not mad at me?" Franky asked breathlessly as they separated.

"No. No I could never be mad with you. It's the best birthday present I've ever had." Urs smiled and nodded his head vigorously. "I'm just glad you're here at last. I've mi..."

"I know." Franky smiled as she placed a finger on his lips to stop him speaking. "I know. I missed you too."

"Does this mean I can ask you now?" Urs asked as he set her back down on the ice and lowered his hands to her waist.

"You mean right here, right now?" Franky smiled and gave a small nod towards the screen.

"Ja." Urs nodded and gave her a very slow blink. "I'm not going to give you the opportunity to say don't again. They would be so angry with you if you did and angry Ubers......" He laughed as he shook his head and touched his forehead to hers while Franky blushed profusely

"And I would be the biggest fool on earth if I did." Franky sniffed as she replied.

"Does that mean yes?" Urs questioned.

Franky closed her eyes gently and nodded quickly. "Yes. Yes it does."

She took one step back as Urs smiled at her and pulled a small gold box from his trouser pocket.

"Have you been carrying it with you all this time?" She questioned while he knelt down on one knee on the ice and removed the ring from the box.

"Almost." Urs closed his eyes and nodded as he took a deep breath and looked up at her with a huge smile on his face. "Francesca Grace Gibson, Will you marry me?"

Tears glistened in Franky's eyes though she smiled and nodded. She sniffed and swallowed hard before she spoke with a gentle sigh.

"Ja!"

Urs stood and smiled as he finally slipped the four carat heart shaped diamond with a single row of Pave set diamonds down either side set in a fourteen karat solid gold band onto Franky's left ring finger.

He reached for her once again, swept her into his arms and kissed her long and deep. They stayed that way and listened to the long Awww and the loud round of applause that went up from the arena audience and didn't move until they heard David shout that they had show to finish.

"Won't be long." Urs shouted towards the screen as he released Franky, turned away from her and skated one small, close circuit around her before he moved to stand on the ice with his arms held in a dance pose. He smiled broadly and gave his eyebrows a quick raise.

Franky smiled and blushed a little as she stepped into the Waltz position and allowed him to hold her close. She breathed deep while she listened to him ask the orchestra at the arena to play 'Nights In White Satin', without the guys singing. She gave a slight nod when Urs asked her if she was ready and smiled at him lovingly while they skated a simple waltz around one circuit of the rink before leaving the ice and finding their shoes, listening to the arena audience applauding and cheering even louder than before.

Urs's head whizzed round when he heard his father's voice behind him say that what they had just witnessed was the second most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. His jaw almost hit the floor when he saw both of his parents sitting behind them.

"I thought you said you couldn't make it tonight."

"Didn't think we'd miss this did you?" His father questioned with a laugh as he wrapped his arms around his wife's shoulders and pulled her quietly crying frame a little closer.

Urs huffed a laugh as he stood up and pulled Franky into his arms. "Is there anyone who didn't know about this besides me?" He asked while he glared at her playfully.

Franky curled her top lip over her bottom one, shook her head and grunted a laugh through her nose as they headed towards the exit doors.

Urs rolled his eyes, shook his head and held her hand tight while they crossed the road back to the arena. Once inside they were met by a member of the arena staff and were quickly escorted to the backstage area. Urs dropped a quick kiss on Franky's cheek before making his way back onto the stage to thuderous applause.

Franky listened to them sing 'My Way' while she showed off the ring to her friends then quickly made her way to Urs's dressing room where she changed into the dress that she had asked Lauren to hide in there. She stepped back out and started to walk back to the girls dressed in a rich burgundy silk dress with intricately beaded detailing and sexy keyhole detail, the simple scoop neckline accentuating her shoulders and neck. She stopped walking immediately when she heard the voice behind her.

"I suppose you think you're something pretty special now don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Chapter 152 Fire & Ice   Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Franky kept her back to Orva while she closed her eyes, pursed her lips and breathed deeply. With her right hand held lightly in her left, she held her head high and turned around to face the woman.

"Miss Bailey." Franky nodded politely. "How did you get back down here?"

"Mind your business whatever your name is." Orva hissed as she stepped closer to Franky.

"My friends call me Franky, but you can call me Miss Gibson." Franky snapped back

"Answer me one question." Orva sneered

Franky ****ed her head and looked at her quizically.

"Tell me what he sees in you." Orva growled. "I just don't get it. Why would he turn down this and the fame it would bring him....." She paused to turn herself around. "....to be with you? A nodbody." She frowned as she waved the back of her right hand at Franky again.

Franky sighed heavily and shook her head. "Let's go in here." She asked as indicated the same lounge room Orva had used to meet the guys.

Orva walked into the room and barely looked at Dominic, who sat on the largest of his equipment cases seemingly lost in a world of his own. Franky followed close behind and pushed the door firmly closed behind her. Orva moved to stand herself in front of a large mirror and spent a few seconds preening before Franky spoke.

"Tell me. What do you see when you look in a mirror?" Franky questioned as she stood behind the supermodel's left shoulder.

"Me of course." Orva shrugged and furrowed her brow. "The World's most beautiful woman."

"Hmm. Want to know what I see?" Franky asked with a friendly smile.

Orva turned her head and looked at Franky quizically. She furrowed her brow when Franky gently pushed her face back to look in the mirror.

"I see a woman who has not yet achieved her dream. A sad, friendless woman who could be so much more than what she is." Franky smiled. "I see a woman who has trampled on a lot of hearts to get where she is, but the owners of those hearts still love her, very much. When did you last pay a visit home?"

"I came here from my home via England, you know that."

"No. You came from a house. I mean your family home."

"You mean to Paducah, Kentucky? It's been a couple of years." Orva sighed lightly and shrugged quickly.

"And you don't miss your parents, your brothers and sisters?"

"Not that much."

Franky shook her head and sighed heavily. "Hmm. Why did you give up on your dream of becoming a doctor?"

"What do you know or care about my dreams?" Orva sniffed as she turned away from Franky.

"The internet is an amazing thing don't you think? Let me see if I can remember the quote from your high school year book correctly. 'My dream is to become a doctor, a paediatrician. I love children and hate it when they're ill. My modelling is just something I do on the side to make a little extra money for my family.' So what changed your mind?" Franky asked as she sat down on one end of the couch and indicated for Orva to join her.

"A man. A man that said he loved me. My boyfriend/manager." Orva closed her eyes and sighed heavily as she sat down. "I wasn't so forceful back then, never would stand up for myself. He erm....He persuaded me to stick with the modelling, to forget about becoming a doctor. Before I knew it my face was on the cover of every major fashion magazine, I was working for the world's best designers and my dreams lay shattered at his feet. I had no idea back then how much I would grow to hate being a model. You have no idea how hard it is. The constant watching of what you eat. What I wouldn't give for one of my father's barbequed steaks and my mother's fries right now. You have no idea how bitchy some of them can be either. I was that naive when I first started, I thought it would be like having more sisters. Boy, was I wrong. I had to develop a pretty thick skin and the attitude to match in order to succeed. I suppose that's what earned me the prima donna tag the press have given me."

"And the man, what happened to him?"

"He died two years ago. Heroine overdose."

"And yet you still do the job you say you hate." Franky shook her head.

"I don't know anything else. I'm too old to change now."

"Pfft! You are only twenty-six. You're still a child." Franky huffed a laugh and shook her head. "You have the qualifications. Why not retire from modelling, pick up the pieces of your dream and become a doctor?"

Orva raised tear-filled eyes to look at Franky. "You really think I should?"

"Of course you should." A male voice answered from behind them.

Both women turned their heads over the back of the couch to see Dominic smiling softly at Orva.

"Why would you care what I want?" Orva shrugged and lowered her head.

"Because I think you would make a great doctor. I know this life is not what you really want Or. I've seen how good you are with kids and it's torn me apart to hear you crying in your dressing room when you've seen the really ill ones when we've travelled the world."

"Why should it bother you what I feel?" Orva sniffed and turned her head away from the tall, ash blonde haired man.

"Because he loves you." Franky whispered as she touched her left hand to Orva's right.

The model slowly turned her head to look at the man who had seemingly been her constant companion over the past two years and sniffed back tears.

"No." Orva shook her head disbelievingly. "You couldn't. After all those mean things I've said to you in the past."

Dominic closed his eyes and nodded. "I knew you didn't really mean them. Water off a duck's back to me." He smiled as he shrugged.

"Wow! I can't believe this is happening. I've always liked you Dom, but I was too scared to admit it. You know what the industry is like. They would have said you were only after my money and other awful things about you. I wouldn't have been able to bear that." Orva informed, attempting to dry her eyes and shaking her head.

"I know." Dominic nodded lightly with his eyes closed.

"What do I do? Where do I start?" Orva laughed through her tears as she looked at Franky.

"Perhaps a visit home to build some bridges and to get a decent meal inside you might be the best place to start." Franky suggested with a smile. "Let the world wait for once."

Orva smiled and started to nod as the door opened.

"There you are." Urs smiled at Franky as he entered the room and looked at Orva. "Is everything ok Franky?" He asked in a whisper while he pulled her up from the couch and moved her away a little.

"Everything's fine honey." Franky smiled while she looked up at him.

Orva stood and coughed as she approached Urs. With her eyes lowered she spoke.

"I would like to apologise for my behaviour earlier. It was childish, rude and very disrespectful of me to behave in such a disgusting manner. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted." Urs nodded with a gentle smile and soft kiss on her cheek.

Orva returned the smile then turned and walked into Dominic's waiting arms. She wound her arms around his waist and buried the left side of her face into his chest while his arms wrapped around her shoulders and held her close.

Urs and Franky smiled at each other then headed towards the door hand-in-hand. Their heads turned back into the room when they heard Orva speak again.

"Thank you.....Franky?" Orva shrugged as she smiled.

"You're welcome. Just make sure you take good care of him." Franky smiled as she nodded towards Dominic.

"You too." Orva nodded towards Urs.

Franky nodded and continued to smile as she and Urs crossed the threshold then allowed the door to close slowly behind them. She yelped with delight when Urs spun her into his arms, held her close and kissed her long and deep.

"So. Are you going to take good care of me 'Red Devil'?" Urs questioned as he released the kiss.

"As soon as we get back to the hotel, I'm going to take very good care of you Herr Buhler." Franky smiled suggestively while she nodded and tapped the end of his nose. "Ich brachte das leder."

"Ok. We're out of here. Now!" Urs growled in the back of his throat and made Franky scream playfully when he threw her over his shoulder and ran with her all the way to the waiting car.

Once they were back at the hotel, they quickly disappeared into Urs's suite and, other than room service personnel, no-one saw them for three days.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Fire & Ice By: Demonheart (JJ)   Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 pm

EPILOGUE - TWENTY YEARS LATER.

"Wow!" Franky heard from the other side of the hospital bed. "He's never gone into that much detail when he's told us how you all got together. It's some story."

Franky smiled at their nineteen year old son while she held Urs's right hand in her own waiting for him to wake up after being knocked unconscious the evening before.

They had all be involved in an accident while they travelled, by coach in a furious thunderstorm, to the next arena for the final date of the group's tour. Lightning had struck a tall tree and, even though the driver had done everything he could to keep the vehicle upright and on the road, the coach left the road and slid down a very steep embankment before the front impacted into an ancient Chestnut tree.

Luckily there had been plenty of witness who had stopped to offer help. Almost everyone had walked away from the crash virtually unaided. They had all been taken to hospital and had been kept in overnight only as a precaution. Each of them had bumped some part of their head or another and had some had vicious looking bruises on various parts of their bodies. The left side of Urs's back had been particularly badly bruised, but none of his ribs or any other bones had been broken. They all considered themselves to be very lucky.

The young man was almost his father's younger double and people often mistook them for brothers when they were spotted together. The only differences being that Francis Toni Buhler was a good two inches taller, had his mother's jade green eyes and wore his dark curly hair a lot longer. He had developed his parents's love of motorbikes and was being trained to take over his mother's business.

"So it was plain sailing after all that I should imagine." Francis smiled at his mother.

"No. Far from it." Franky shook her head and laughed. "But that's a whole other story in itself. Did Serena say how long it would take her to get here?"

"About three and a half hours if she makes the connecting flight at Brussels."

"That fast? From Moscow?" Franky questioned wide-eyed.

"The world's getting smaller by day Ma. You can get to Sydney in under twelve hours nowadays."

"I know. You wait until you see the new group jet. Gatwick to JFK in just over four hours. You're hardly up before you're down again." Franky nodded. "What about Kurt?"

"Can't reach him until he comes down off whatever mountain he's climbing this time." Francis shook his head and rolled his eyes backwards. "He shouldn't be up there long, he's supposed to be back at La Scala tomorrow night.

"Hey! I've told you about that. You're never too big for a clip around the ear young man." Franky hissed as she raised her right hand a little too quickly.

"Sorry." Francis shrugged and smiled. "You're sure you're all right Ma. The coach looked an awful mess." Francis asked as he ****ed his head towards his still sleeping father.

"I'm fine love. Just a few bruises. Your father took most of the impact by throwing himself over me and pulling me down as we hit. Don't think I'd be here if he hadn't."

"Franky." Urs whispered as he started to wake. "You ok?" He asked and gave her right hand a gentle squeeze.

"I'm fine honey." Franky smiled as she slowly raised herself from the seat and gingerly sat on the bed beside him. "Can you remember what happened?"

"Coach crashed. Bad storm." Urs nodded. "The others?"

"The others are fine." Franky smiled as she pushed a lock of hair off his face. "Just bruising like me."

"Even......?" He asked as a solitary tear rolled down his cheek.

"Yeah! Even him. He's a little shaken up and they had to sedate him a little but otherwise he's fine." Franky smiled while she wiped his face, neither of them saying a word but knowing what Urs had shouted before grabbing hold of Franky, pulling her from her seat and down with him.

Urs nodded, closed his eyes and took several deep breaths while squeezing Franky's hand tightly.

"What's wrong?" Francis asked with a confused look on his face.

Franky looked to Urs and returned the hand squeeze then turned her head as the door to his room opened and a young woman walked in. Her almond-shaped hazel eyes glistened with tears as she looked from one of her parents to the other. She walked over to the bed and attempted a smile while she gave Urs a gentle kiss on his left cheek, then she ran around the bed, flung her arms around Franky's neck and buried her face into her shoulder while she cried.

"Shhh. Seri. We're ok." Franky soothed while she ran her hand over her daughter's fire red hair.

"I was so worried." Serena sniffed as she pulled away. "I got the message halfway through the show. I don't know how I managed to finish and I almost ran from the rink with my skates on. Everyone is ok aren't they?"

"We're all just battered and bruised honey." Franky smiled while she wiped the angelic face that stood in front of her. "Your father came off the worst of any of us."

Serena nodded then took the seat Franky had vacated a few moments before her arrival.

"Ma has just finished telling me the whole story about how everyone got together." Francis smiled at his sister from the other side of the bed.

"I heard her version just before I left for Moscow, Frank." Serena nodded.

"Then I suppose I'd better tell you the rest. Make yourselves comfortable. It's going to be another long story." Franky sighed when she felt another tight squeeze on her hand.
TO BE CONTINUED..........?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice By: Demonheart (JJ)   Fire & Ice  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice By: Demonheart (JJ)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7