Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

**The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ned

**The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 am

Hey!

I've just catch this story and I love it Very Happy

the traitor made another band, ha he didn't count on being caught by the divos
and that b**** was using poor David! thank god he found a truthful woman now
damn after some of those scenes cold showers are very much needed lol

ohh Carlitos you are in big troubles and gain Slije's trust again wont be easy
and i did got scare with his accident

I hope i can read much more of this story soon plz Very Happy

great job! bye..
Back to top Go down
demonheart
Admin
Admin

Snake
Humor : Dirty!!!

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Lyndsey sat at her kitchen table giggling while she watched David trying to fit the last few items into her fridge, it was already packed to bursting, no room for anything else. No matter which way he tried to organise it, she knew it wasn't going to fit.
"What's so funny?" He asked over his shoulder then returning to his task.
"You are." Lyndsey giggled. "I told you we'd bought too much. You're just not going to get those in."
"Only one thing for it then." David grinned, turning round to face her with a jar of honey in one hand. A tub of fresh strawberries and the ice-cube tray in the other. "We'll just have to eat them."
"Ok. I'll can make........What's that look for?" She asked when she saw the suggestive look on his face.
"I have my own plans." David shook his head, turned away from her, placed what held on tray, reached back into the fridge to retrieve something else then made his way over to Lyndsey with the tray in hand, grabbed hold of her hand and gently pulled her upstairs to her bedroom.
"I can't even begin to imagine what you're up to."
"You'll find out in a minute." David grinned then kissed her hard while he unbottoned the dress she wore and let it fall to the ground.
Feeling his own body react while Lyndsey worked at the fastenings of jeans, quickly stepping out of them and lifting her off her, gently depositing her on the bed and whipping his t-shirt off before joining her.
"Hands off." He giggled as she moved to touch his already hard shaft. "I told you I had plans." He grinned when she looked at him slightly confused.
"Like what?" Lyndsey asked just before she was flipped over to lie on her stomach, her head turned to face the nightstand where David had placed the tray.
"Something I've wanted to do for ages." He informed, removing an ice cube from the tray. "Let's just say the opportunity never arose." He raised a suggestive eyebrow, before straddling her thighs, kneeling on the bed. "Now I know everyone has sensitive places where they liked to be touched or kissed. Let's see what I can do about finding yours."
"Mmmmm." Lyndsey moaned loudly and gave a little shudder as she felt the ice touch her and trail down her neck just behind her left ear quickly followed by David's lips.
Feeling the same reactions as he repeated the process behind her right ear, across her shoulders, down her spine, over her backside, down her thighs, behind her knees, her ankles and even down to the arch of her foot.
Whatever he had planned next she had no idea, the only thought running through her head at that precise moment, was the fact that what he'd just done had driven her to two small orgasms already. She'd felt clenching deep within and her body had tingled all over. She wanted more. Much, much more and it looked like she was about it get it as she was flipped onto her back.
"Kiss me." David commanded, a strawberry held delicately between his lips.
Lyndsey did as ordered, the taste of the soft fruit, the coolness of David's lips against hers making her moan again while he caressed her body and straddled her once more. Feeling his manhood pressing against her pubis while he reached for another ice cube. Using it much the same manner as before, this time to discover those areas on the front of her that drove her wild. Down her throat, the hollows of her neck, the valley between her breasts, her nipples, down to her naval, her in thighs all the way down to her ankles.
"Oh God." She gasped as she came down from her third climax.
"Haven't finished yet." David grinned as he cracked open the jar of honey and tipped it towards her belly button. "Thank God it's an inny." He informed before he lowered his head and slowly, teasingly lapped it up.
"And just what do you plan on doing with that?" Lyndsey asked with a giggle as she opened her eyes to see him shaking a can of spray cream in one hand while he used the other to undo the ties that held her knickers in place. "Oh Jesus!" She gasped as the nozzle was inserted into her hot opening and the trigger was squeezed, filling her to the brim.
The coolness of the cream sending shockwaves through her, leaving her gasping for breath while David's mouth explored her lower region. Hearing his moans and her own mingled together as he dragged his tongue between her folds and gently sucked on her clitoris.
"Turn on to your side. I want to see your ass." David instructed as he rolled off her.
Once again, Lyndsey complied and immediately felt his hands on her hips as he guided himself inside and began to thrust slowly, matching her pace while his hand slid over her stomach, up to her breasts to rub and tweak her nipples.
"Oh God. That's fantastic." David groaned and picked up the pace, pounding into Lyndsey so hard he could just about hear his body slapping against her butt above her pleas for him to harder and faster. "I'm gonna..........Oh man!" He screamed as thickened and pulsed everything he had inside, feeling her grip hard against him over and over again he didn't think she was ever going to stop.
Feeling hot, sweaty and sticky against him once she'd turned to face him, the strawberries lying on the bed between them and feeding each other until there were none left before heading for the shower and changing the bedding for the second time that day.
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Carlos took a deep breath before opening the door and crossing the threshold into an eerie silence. Normally there would be music coming from some room in their home, now there was nothing, nothing but the sound of traffic passing outside. Swallowing hard, walked down the hallway, looking into the bathroom as he past it to see that Silje had recently taken a shower, judging by condensation he could see on the mirror.
Trying to think what he was going to say to her, as he had throughout the journey home, and coming up with nothing. For the first time in his life he couldn't find the words. Taking another breath he continued to walk through the apartment until he reached the kitchen where he found her.
"So you're back then?" Silje questioned as she slammed the door on the washing machine, her tone harsh and sharp.
"Si."
"Enjoy your walk did you? Find something pretty to look at?"
"I didn't go for a walk. I've spent the last three hours at the hospital. I had an accident."
"Funny. No-one called me." Silje huffed after turning to look at him briefly.
"I told them not to."
"Why? So that you could chat up the pretty nurses?"
"Silje. Please." Carlos sighed as he took a seat at the kitchen table. "Stop it."
"Stop what?" She yelled in response, leaning across the table, placing her hands flat on the surface and glaring hard at him.
"I'm sorry. What more do you want me to say?"
"Sorry isn't good enough." Silje shook her head and turned away from him. "I thought I'd found the one man I could trust. Four men I've dated before you and they all let me down by cheating because I wouldn't sleep them because I didn't trust them completely. You were so much different. I trusted you from the very beginning and I gave myself to you completely, willingly. But what do you go and do the first chance you get? What do you go and do while I'm sitting by father's bedside, comforting my mother and waiting for him to show some sign that there is part of him still there? You go out and fuck that..........that......whore. The woman that laughed at you when you found her screwing two much younger men. The woman that told you she could have you again any time she liked as you walked out of the door.........I guess she was right, wasn't she?"
"It wasn't like that." Carlos snapped in response. "I didn't go out that night with the intention of having any woman I pleased. Dios knows I could have, I got more than enough offers."
"SO!" Silje yelled and whirled back round to face him. "You've had them before and you've turned every one down. Just like I have when you haven't been around. What the hell was so god-damned different about that night?"
"I don't know." Carlos raised his voice in response. "I don't know." He shook his head. "I didn't really want to out that night, but I'd had enough of listening to David and Annette arguing. You remember their suite next to ours?"
"I remember." Silje nodded and allowed a low rumbling growl to escape at the mention of Annette's name.
"They'd argued again after the concert, on the way back to the hotel." Carlos continued after taking deep breath. "They got very loud once they were back and I couldn't take anymore of the atmosphere around us. We'd all tried to tell him again, but he wouldn't listen. I can't remember how long I sat in our suite, listening to them, I just knew I'd had enough so I went out. I don't know what it was that drew me into that nightclub, I wish I'd never gone in, I wish I'd never gone back to her dressing-room. It was the one and only time I've ever been that weak. She laughed at me again when it was all over and I got out of there as fast as I could. I felt dirty and disgusted with myself, I ran all the way back to the hotel, spent I don't know how long throwing up before taking an hour long shower and spending the rest of the night, lying awake trying to put the fact that I'd allowed myself to be so easily manipulated, out of my mind. I couldn't find it within myself to tell before now, because you'd been through enough pain with what happened to your father. I couldn't add to that and hurt you even more and when you asked me earlier I couldn't lie. Please Silje......" He paused, rasied his tear-filled eyes to meet hers and placed his hands on top of hers before continuing. "I know you gave me something very special the first time we made love. I know I've been a fool to let you down that way. I know I don't deserve it, but please forgive me. I love you Silje, I won't ever do it again. Not with her, not with anyone."
"You tell me something first." Silje demanded with an audible sniff as she wiped her eyes and watched Carlos look at her questioningly. "You promise, you swear on........" She paused to turn away to reach into the dresser drawer, pulled out a bible she kept there, placed it on the table then laid Carlos left hand on top. "You swear on that, that you used protection. That there's no chance that you've caught something from her or that she's going to turn saying she's pregnant by you."
"I swear. I've been checked out." Carlos nodded, clutching the bible tight. "There was a box on........."
"Don't. I don't want to know anymore." Silje informed with a headshake and her fingers on his lips. "Don't hurt me like this again. I've had enough heartbreak in my life, especially with regard to my parents. I don't want anymore. I gave up so much to be here with you Carlos and I've worked hard to get it all back. Every other man I've known wanted me to give up to be with them but you didn't, you encouraged me, kept me going. I accept what you do on stage because I know it's all an act, I know the real you. I love you and I do forgive you, but this is your one and only chance. Don't make me regret my decision."
"I won't." Carlos nodded before he flew from his seat, pulled Silje into his arms and held her tight while they cried together.
"Let me go." Silje demanded after a few moments and tried to pull away. "Please. I'm going to be........"
Noticing that she looked like she was going to be sick, Carlos released her and watched as she made a dash for the kitchen sink and shuddered while he listened to her doing. He felt bile rise in his own stomach, but swallowed it down.
"Are you ok?" He asked after he'd watched her rinse her mouth out.
"Fine." Silje nodded and smiled weakly. "You know I get like that when I'm emotionally upset."
"Si, I know." Carlos nodded and resumed his seat.
"So what happened this afternoon?"
"Oh that. My own fault." Carlos shrugged then launched into the story of his accident and what symptoms they needed to look out for. "I'm going for a shower."
"Ok. I'll order a takeaway, it's a bit late start cooking now. Malaysian?" Silje queried with a smile and watched Carlos nod.
While she waited for her call to be answered, she looked at the calendar hanging by the side of the phone and almost dropped the handset once she'd calculated.
"Oh No." She gasped quietly and laid a hand on her stomach. "No I can't be. Not now."
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat
Location : Stockholm, Sweden (but at the moment Valence, France)

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Just started following this story and I must say IM LOVING IT!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
demonheart
Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Friday morning
Brandie woke to find the bed beside her empty, but still warm she realised after shifting herself over to turn the alarm clock off.
"Funny." She exclaimed, wiping her tired eyes then stretching out. looking back at the messy state of the bed as she stood. "Must try that again." She reminded herself with a giggle, picking up the whip she'd used on Sebastien the night before. "I kind of like being a dominatrix, what a turn on."
"Kind of liked it myself." Sebastien informed, wrapping his arms around her waist pressing himself tight against her back, knowing that she could feel his hardness against her bum while he placed teasing little kisses behind her ear and his hands began to roam over her body. "You've got time haven't you?" He asked with a glance towards the bed.
"No." Brandie shook her head, reluchtantly pulled away from him and sighed heavily. "I've really got to get to work. I've the report for 'Breakers' to type up, then I've got to courier it to Silje, check that everything is ready for the presentation, then I've got to go and see another client and have him sign some papers. All that before the lunchtime I won't have time for today."
"Merde." Sebastien pouted. "So I won't be able to pay you another visit today?"
"Sorry." Brandie's head shook again at the hungry look he was giving her. "What are you doing up so early anyway? I can't usually get you out of bed before 10."
"I've been hunting."
"For the dress I'm wearing tonight?"
"Ah-hah. Where is it?"
"At my office." Brandie informed with a grin and watched him pout again. "You'll just have to wait until tonight to see it. The underwear I'm wearing is here though."
Sebastien grinned and watched Brandie head towards the bathroom before he began rummaging through the drawers, looking for what would be underneath the dress.
"Blue silk! Yessssssss!" He exclaimed ethusiastically after emptying the contents of the bag he'd found on the bed and holding the bustier and thong up. "So the dress is tight then?" He shouted over the noise of the shower, knowing that she wore such things if the dress clung tight to her frame.
"Yes it's tight."
"Heels too?" Sebastien queried with a broader smile and a quicker shiver after picturing her dressed in just the underwear and heels.
"Heels too." Came Brandie's reply from the now quiete bathroom. "I'd think we'd better stop the teasing." She smiled after coming back into the room to find Sebastien even harder than he'd been when she'd left.
"Cherie." Sebastien growled. "You really wouldn't leave me like this?"
"Yes I would." Brandie returned with a flirty grin of her own on seeing the one he wore while she searched for a clean pair of knickers in a long, low chest of drawers.
"Even if I promised to be quick?" Sebastien pleaded, his hands running over her bum before descending between her legs, quickly finding her clit and more than ready for him. "You are a bad girl." He laughed and gave her backside a quick slap. "You need to be punished."
Brandie smiled as she raised her head, looked in the mirror hanging above the drawers and spread her legs a little wider as she braced herself.
"I know I do." She purred in response and immediately felt him push deep inside her, his hands remaining on her hips, giving her but the occasional slap, making her yelp like she had him the night before.
Picking up the pace, thrusting and raking his nails lightly up and down her thighs, leaving light scratch marks in their wake. Feeling herself seize around him so tightly and hearing him whine her name that she thought for a second that she'd somehow managed to hurt him. Seeing the rapture expressed in his face as she looked in the mirror again as he came hard and fast.
Listening to him gasping for every breath lying flat on his back while she dressed for work.
"There was something in the bag for you." She informed, holding up a small bag that she deposited on his stomach after telling him she would get breakfast on the way. "Wear them tonight."
Curious as to what she'd brought, Sebastien sat up, ripped at the bag and grinned once he'd examined a see-through pair of men's briefs.
"Naughty girl!" He yelled just before the apartment door slammed shut.
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Birgit smiled as the last pieces of the set were loaded into the van and the doors were closed.
"You're sure you want me to handle this?" She heard Millie questioning with a slightly apprehensive look on her face while she handed the plans over.
"I'm sure. I know it's a biggie but it will give you the experience you need to be left to work on your own. I know you can do it. OK?"
"OK." Millie nodded after taking a deep breath, giving Birgit a hug and heading towards her car while Birgit heade back into the building.
"Mmmn. All by my little lonesome." She huffed once she was seated in her studio, knowing that everyone else was out making purchases or dropping things up. "Let's see what Urs is up to." She grinned mischeviously after retrieving her mobile.
"Ja." She heard him snap.
"Ooooh someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning." She teased, realising that he hadn't checked who was calling.
"Sorry." Urs growled. "Did you want something?"
"Just wondering what your doing?"
"Erm......Trying to find what you're wearing tonight."
"Good luck. It's not there." Birgit chuckled and looked to the dress hanging on back of her door.
"You've been hanging out with Brandie too much." Urs pouted. "Seb called a few minutes ago, she's done exactly the same thing to him, but he did say she'd let him see the underwear. So where's yours. I can't find anything new, anywhere."
"Awww poor baby. That's here too."
"Now I'm sulking."
"And here's me, all alone." Birgit sniffed playfully.
"You mean completely alone? No-one else in the building?" She heard him asking with a slight growl to his voice feeling herself shudder. "Want me to come over?"
"No. The time it would take you to get here, everybody could be back."
"True. What then?"
"You dressed yet?"
"No. Except for my boxers."
"Ooooh. White ones?"
"What else?" Urs teased. "Want me to take them off?"
"Depends if they're uncomfortable."
"They're more than a snug fit right now."
"Take them off then. Slowly and tell me how you're doing it."
"You're bad." Urs laughed down the line and Birgit imagined him shaking his head. "I'm hooking my thumb over the waistband as I speak, running it around a little before I push one side down."
"That's good." Birgit sighed, licking her lips at the images filling her head.
"The waistband is now on my thighs."
"Oooh yes."
"Now at my knees." Urs groaned. "My calfs, my ankles on the floor."
"You're hard aren't you?"
"As a rock. I could fly a flag off this."
"Yes but not you're not going to." Birgit grinned while she moved over to the couch that sat in her room, locking her door on the way and closing the blind before she whipped her knickers of and settled herself, her legs spread wide.
"So what am I going to do with it. I can't walk around with it like this for the rest of the day."
"I want you to remember what we did in Rome."
"But you were there for that."
"I know. Work with me here. I want you to touch yourself, following my instructions."
"Ok." Urs coughed after he'd allowed a little whine to escape.
"Remember how I ran my hands all over your body before I moved down the bed?"
"Oh Gott yes." Birgit heard him moan while her fingers trailed between the valley of her breasts. "Are you touching yourself too?"
"I am."
"Where?"
"My breasts. Remembering how you ran your tongue around the nipples, making them hard before you'd sucked on them."
"Good."
"Move your hand to your balls and squeeze baby. Remember that feeling?"
"Uh-huh-huh."
"Good. Now remember my tongue running slowly all the way up until I reached the head.
"Oh yes. Where are you now?"
"Running a finger slowly through my folds. Remember me taking you into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head while I stroked you?"
"Oh yes." Urs whined again. "This is so good babe. Slide a finger inside, stroke yourself and imagine it's me there."
"I already am hon." Birgit moaned. "Remember me gripping you a little tighter, my hand gliding up and down while my mouth did the same." She paused and heard Urs take a deep breath before she continued. "Stroke it baby, let me hear you."
Keeping her own sex occupied while she continued to encourage him, she listened to the moans coming down the line, knowing that Urs wasn't faking, she'd heard them often enough to know that.
"Oh God......I'm coming Birg. I'm com........ing. Geeeeeeeze." He panted into the phone and took a few seconds to get his breath back before spoke again. "Now it's your turn. Touch yourself baby, slip another finger into that wonderful womanhood of yours."
"Mmmmmn." Birgit moaned after following his instructions.
"Now do exactly what I do when I'm with you. Tease that clit, pretend I'm sucking on it while my fingers work their magic."
"God baby. I'm so close to coming." Birgiti managed to inform through very shaky breaths.
"Go faster, deeper for me Birg. Let me hear you come." Urs whispered into her ear, emphasising 'you'.
Birgit did as he requested, her hand almost becoming a blur between her legs as she looked, though she was imaginng Urs's stiff manhood was there instead.
"Oh yes, yes, yes. Ooooooooooooooooh. Ooooooooooooooh. Goooooood Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs." She gasped and swallowed once she'd come. "Told you it could be good didn't I?" She questioned once she'd got her breath back a little.
"Mmmmmmmmm. I can hardly wait to do it again now we've actually done it. Espcially when I'm on tour and you can't be with me."
"Yes but that's not for month's yet."
"Something to look forward to then."
"Mmmmn. Sorry babe, got to get back to work now. Love you."
"Love you too. Just one question before you go."
"Go on."
"What colour is your underwear for tonight?"
"Pink." Birgit replied and heard Urs moan long and loud before she hung up, slipped back into her knickers, unlocked the door and resettled herself at her easel as she heard a knock at the door.
"Everything all right in here Birgit." She heard her boss asking once he'd poked his head around the door.
"Fine. Why do you ask?"
"I thought I heard someone screaming. Sounded like your fella's name."
"Didn't hear a thing." Birgit shook her head then lowered it back to her work with smirk on her face while she listened to Terry saying that he really must get his hearing checked out.
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Silje sighed with relief after she'd finished using the toilet, thankful that she had woken up to find that she had started her period.
"Silje. You're going to be late for work." Carlos's voice boomed through the bathroom door.
Quietly she opened the bathroom door and stepped out to see a very concerned look on his face.
"Are you all right?" He questioned as he followed her back to the bathroom and sat on the end of the bed while she finished dressing. "I thought you'd been crying in the night." He stated, indicating the damp patch on the t-shirt he'd insisted on wearing to bed so that she couldn't see the bruising on his back.
"I'm fine. I did cry for a little while."
"Over what I'd told you?" Carlos continued, his tone sounding sadder than she'd ever heard.
Cracking with more emotion that she'd ever heard him express, he'd never sounded like that before, not even after he'd received a phone call to tell him that his best friend had been killed in a multiple car pile up.
"I mean it. I won't ever do it again." He sniffed and shook his low hanging head.
"I know." Silje sniffed as she dropped to her knees and took hold of his face. "I really have forgiven you for that and I don't want to hear anymore about it. But God help her if I ever see her. I erm.....Remember last night when I threw up?"
"I remember."
"I looked at the calendar when you left the kitchen. You know for that funny little squiggle I make when it's that time of the month?" She paused and watched Carlos nod quickly. "I thought I was pregnant last night, but I didn't want to tell you until I was absolutely sure. I'm not. I put the squiggle on the wrong day, that's all. A week earlier than I should have."
"But if you had been? Would you have kept it?"
"I wasn't sure to begin with, I've worked so hard to get this partnership, then I remembered this morning that they're finally getting around to setting up a creche at work, thanks to Amy and myself pushing the idea through."
"I remember the arguments you had with your boss about the subject and some of the names you called him when he hung up the phone."
"Had a good teacher didn't I?" Silje asked with laugh as she pressed her forehead against Carlos's and felt him nod quickly. "How's the head and back this morning?"
"Head still aches a little, my back's not too bad."
"You don't feel any of those symptoms the doctor told you to look out for."
"No."
"Going to let me see how bad the bruising is then?"
"I suppose I'd better. You're not going to stop doing the bugging of me until you have are you?"
"Nope." Silje shook her head and laughed along with Carlos while she watched him remove the t-shirt. "Carlos that's huge." She gasped when she'd seen that the bruise covered at least a quarter of his back. "Are you sure you're going to be all right for tonight? Can you sing in that condition?"
"Of course." Carlos nodded then sang his final lines of 'Without You' to prove it only to hear a familiar banging coming from the apartment below and letting rip with a few choice Spanish expletives, making Silje giggle and blush.
"I think we're going to have to move if that carries on every time you sing." She smiled while she finished dressing.
"When I sing is not the only time he does it." Carlos smirked. "Or haven't you heard him?"
"I thought that was the headboard banging against the wall." Silje informed, her face crimson red and her hand flying to her mouth.
"Impossible Silje." Carlos smirked. "He couldn't keep up that kind of pace."
"Carlos Marin! What am I going to do with you? You and dirty mind."
"I had a good teacher." Carlos laughed and flicked his eyebrows.
"You are." Silje laughed and shook her head. "I've really got to go. I'll see you later. I love you." She smiled then dropped a quick but very firm kiss on his lips before moving to leave the bedroom. "What?" She asked on feeling Carlos's hand on her wrist, holding her back.
"The dress?"
"Is in my office and don't even think about showing up, trying to sneak a look. We told all of you that you were going to be surprised tonight and that's exactly how it's going to be. Come anywhere near my office and I'll take mine back to exchange it for something horrendous."
"Ok." Carlos huffed, folded his arms across his chest after releasing his hold then pouted. "Te quiero tambien!" He yelled just before the apartment door closed. "Fuck you jackass. You've got five days of peace. What more do you want? I'm not the monk and Silje is no the nun." He shouted even louder on hearing the banging from the floor below again. "Now there's an idea for the future." He smirked, knowing that Silje loved to surprise him occasionally by playing dress up and fidgetting uncomfortably when memories of finding her in one hotel, dressed as Wonderwoman, how much fun they'd had and how David had banged on the wall, indicating for them to be quiet filled his mind.
"I need a very cold shower." He huffed after looking down to his groin then headed towards the bedroom.
Stroking himself a few times until he remembered how badly he, Urs and Sebastien had teased David after walking into his hotel room's bathroom, to find him doing much the same thing and crying like a baby before collapsing to the floor, yelling at them to leave him alone the night before the final concert. The three of them leaving him to see Annette laughing heartily into her mobile as she made her way back in.
"Puta!" He snapped then turned the shower onto warm, coldness no longer needed.
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:55 pm

"Someone's in a foul mood this morning." David stated as he stepped into Lyndsey's kitchen and took a seat at the table, listening to her muttering to herself while she banged pots around and wondering why she was dressed in shorts and a tight-fitting strappy vest top.
"Sorry. Did you say something?"
"I said somone is in a foul mood, which is surprising after last night." David grinned.
"It's not you that's put in a bad mood. It's those assholes I had the meeting with the other day." Lyndsey shrugged, placing a mug of coffee in front of him. "I got the call while you were in the shower. They've decided to ignore my advice and invest in that company."
"Oh."
"Sorry." Lyndsey sighed. "I always get like this when my advice is ignored. It makes me feel like I've wasted my time and I don't know what I'm talking about."
"I guess it would." David nodded while touched the grazes on his face.
"They still look sore. Is stage make-up going to be able to cover them up?"
"I might need it applied a little thicker than usual." David shrugged then closed his eyes and sighed out a breath. "It wouldn't be the first time."
"She's done something similar before?"
"Yeah. Just before the Madrid concert. When she'd walked into the bathroom to find me you know......relieving myself. She only caught me with one nail that time though. I don't want to talk about it or her anymore. OK?"
"OK." Lyndsey nodded then moved towards the pantry where she retrieved two plastic rackets. "Come with me. I think we could both do with a little stress-relief." She smiled and nodded towards the back door.
"Where are we going?" David asked, moving to follow after her despite the fact he had no shoes on his feet and short pyjama bottoms covering his lower half.
"Ever played swingball?"
"Not since I was a kid." David laughed and shook his head on seeing a set sitting the middle of the lawn.
"Doesn't matter. I just like to knock seven bells out of the ball when I'm frustrated. You can hit as hard as you like, you can bet your ass I'll do the same." Lyndsey winked as she handed him a bat then moved to stand opposite him after setting the ball in the middle. "Ready?"
"I guess so." David nodded, raised the bat ready to strike and listening to Lyndsey giggle when he missed the ball by miles.
Rolling his shoulders backwards, David swung again, this time hitting the ball hard only to have it batted back to him with so much force that it sounded like there was a professional tennis match going on in Lyndsey's back garden. Grunts as swings were taken, loud pops heard as the bats connected with the ball, the game continuing until they were both hot and sweaty, no-one winning a single game.
"I need another shower." Lyndsey informed breathlessly David looked at her.
A quick glance down at her chest told her why. Sweat dripped down her cleavage, her nipples were erect and clearly visible through the thin white material. A look at him told her that he was very aroused.
She smiled as he crossed to her in a couple of strides and gently carressed her breasts while his tongue pleaded for entry into her mouth. A long, slow moan escaped from her throat as she allowed him in and she heard something similar escape from him when she sucked hard on his tongue.
His hands moved to the straps of her top and the next thing she knew it was hanging around her waist, David's mouth was happily occupied with driving her wild by sucking on her right breast, his teeth grazing lightly against the hard bud. While his hands worked at the fastenings of her shorts, moving slowly down to her sex, spending a long torturous time teasing her clit before he pushed a finger deep inside her.
"Let's take this inside." He gasped as he stopped what he was doing and looked around, knowing that the garden was overlooked and thinking that some of Lyndsey's neighbours would be awake.
Lyndsey nodded, adjusted her dress then ran back into the house by David's side, feeling his hands on her waist as the back door slammed shut. Allowing him to undo the fastenings again. Feeling her shorts and underwear being removed before she was lifted onto a work-surface well away from the window.
Wondering what David was doing as she watched him leave the kitchen, listening to him run upstairs to quickly return with her vibrator in his hands.
"I want to see how you use it." He smiled as he pressed it into her hand.
Lyndsey nodded her agreement, turned it on and adjusted the power level. Keeping her eyes fixed on David's face, she slowly dragged it between the valley of her breasts, over her stomach and down towards her opening. Spreading her legs wide, she slipped just the end in and heard David moan again while he stroked himself through the silk pyjama bottoms.
She increased the power and arched her back a little as she pushed the vibrator a little further in, feeling her orgasm already beginning to build as she moved it in and out. Hearing her own and David's breaths growing ragged the quicker she did it. Coming once with a growl of his name then feeling the vibrator being snatched away to be replaced by David's stiffened manhood.
"That was so good baby, but I hope this is even better." David growled against her throat while he thrusted deep inside her.
"Oh God yes." Lyndsey screamed as she felt another orgasm building and dug her nails into his back, feeling the silk move against her skin, knowing that he'd unbuttoned the fly rather than dropping what he wore to the ground.
"Holy shit!" David roared, holding Lyndsey tight against him as he picked up the pace, the silk rubbing against his already filled balls, causing violent ripples to run through his body while he kissed her hard.
Rotating his hips slightly as he continued to thrust and feeling Lyndsey clench tight around him with every stroke, knowing that they were both close to coming, pushing her over first and screaming her name as he spilled everything he had into her.
"Now that's what I can stress relief." Lyndsey smiled, taking her shorts from David's hand and wondering why he kept hold of the knickers.
"Something to keep me occupied while you're at the beauty spa." He grinned at flicked his eyes towards the kitchen clock.
"Oh crap! I'm going to be late." Lyndsey laughed, launched herself from the work-surface and ran upstairs to change. "Love you." She shouted before the front door slammed shut.
David smiled and sighed then moved to answer a knock at the door. Accepting the flowers that had been delivered and taking them to kitchen while wondering who they were from. Deciding to read the card on seeing that the envelope wasn't sealed. Tears filling his eyes quickly when he read.
'Lyndsey
Thanks for the other afternoon.
Love.
Tony XXXX'
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:20 pm

"They're all the bloody same!" David yelled, ramming the the card back into the envelope before leaving the kitchen to make his way back upstairs.
His head rolled on his neck when he heard another knock as he reached the halfway point. Huffing and cursing under his breath, he turned, headed back down and threw the door open.
"What?!"
"And a very good morning to you too." Urs smirked before he saw the angry look on David's face. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing. What do you want?"
"Don't want this for tonight then?"
"Thanks." David sighed, taking the new bottle of aftershave Urs had held up as he spoke. "Sorry you wasted your time. I'm not going tonight." He shook his head, turned back into the house leaving the door open and heading back upstairs.
"Ok. What's wrong?" He heard Urs questioning from the doorway while he retrieved his suitcase and threw it open on the bed. "And don't bother giving me 'nothing' again. Where's Lyndsey anyway?"
"Out." David snapped. "With Tony probably."
"Who's Tony?"
"How the bloody hell should I know?"
"Let's start at the beginning shall we?" Urs requested, turning away as he watched David push the pyjama bottoms to the floor to begin dressing. "Obviously something's happened. Maybe I can help you sort it out."
"Always so bloody logical aren't you?" David hissed. "She's cheating already."
"You don't know that for sure."
"Do."
"Really? Caught her in the act?"
"No." David shrugged and shook his head. "She received a bunch of flowers this morning. There was a card." He grunted before telling Urs what the card had said.
"Ok. It sounds bad, I'll admit that." Urs nodded.
"Sounds bad?!" David yelled while he tucked his t-shirt into his jeans and fastened them. "Is bad Urs? Why would another man be sending her flowers with that sort of message on if she isn't cheating?"
"There could be a number of reasons." Urs shrugged as he turned back. "Tony might not even be a man. Could be a woman. Short for something or even a name in it's own right."
"I know." David sniffed and dropped down on the end of the bed. "I don't know what's wrong with me Urs. God I'm so f*cked up."
"Not surprising after what that bitch did to you. What the hell did you see in her anyway?" Urs asked, seating himself by David's side.
"F*cked if I know now." David returned with headshake and wiping his eyes.
"Look. I know you've only known Lyndsey for a couple of days and there's obviously been some very physical contact between the two of you." Urs stated with the smallest of smirks. "But other than the card, has she shown any signs she's cheating? Secret phone calls? Marks on her body that you know you haven't made? Referring to you by the wrong name at any point? Coming home later than she said she would."
"No." David shook his head after thinking for a few moments. "Annette's the one that did all of that I didn't suspect a thing until the other night. But Lyndsey was late home from that meeting. She told me she would be back by four at the latest, she didn't come through the door until well after five."
"Oh come on!" Urs laughed. "You've been in enough meetings to know they can over-run David and she could have got stuck in traffic. You know what London is like at that time of day in particular."
"Yeah, I know." David nodded and sniffed again. "She said she loved me before she left this morning. And we've done things Annette would never have dreamed of letting me do. I really like Lyndsey, but I think I'm scared Urs. Scared to tell her how I feel. I don't want a relationship that's based around sex again."
"Again?" Urs queried.
"That's what went wrong with Sara." David nodded with his eyes closed. "We spent so much time apart, that in the end it basically just came to sexual relationship whenever we did get together. We both agreed to go our separate ways and I'm glad she's happy with her new man, but I can't help thinking she kept something from me."
"So call her and ask. You can't move on with a new relationship if there are still doubts or worries left over from previous ones."
"You're right." David nodded, leaping to his feet and running down to the lounge followed by Urs.
"Sara........I know it's late, sorry........Because I need to ask you something.......Don't try and fob me off again. Tell me what you've been keeping from me about why our relationship ended......Yeah, I know things hadn't been going well for a long time, but I also know there's something else. I'm with someone new and I need to know what was before I get really serious about her.........She what?!!........Ok. Thanks for telling me." David nodded as he hung up. "I'm going to f*cking kill her if I get anywhere near her."
"So what happened?" Urs asked calmly, once he grabbed David by the tops of the arms and pushed him into a seat.
"Annette got Sara to go to her hotel room one night when she was with me during the American leg of the tour. She got her slightly tipsy and Sara ended up in bed with Warwick, using all sorts of sex toys."
"Oh." Urs's eyes widened. "And? She could have denied the whole thing."
David shook his head. "Annette recorded the whole thing and threatened to ruin Sara's reputation by posting it on every porn site she could find unless she ended our relationship. We had the talk the following morning, but she refused to say anything other than what we once had had come to a natural end. God Urs, you'd better keep an eye on me tonight. I could........." He stopped as the front door opened and slammed shut.
"Hi Urs." Lyndsay smiled as she stepped into the lounge and saw him. "Everything ok?"
"Not really." David shook his head and Urs stood to leave, refusing to allow either of them to show him out. "I erm......I got little bit angry after you left this morning." He shrugged and pulled Lyndsay down to sit beside him while he explained about the card and what he'd suspected.
"Oh. I see." Lyndsay laughed. "One, Tonie is my best friend. Second, she's female and third, she's very happily married with five kids. Those flowers are probably to thank me for driving her home when I saw her in the street after the meeting. She doesn't drive and was having problems hailing a taxi. She had the two youngest children with her, loads of shopping and, to add to her misery, one of the wheels had come off the buggy. So I offered her a lift home. That's why I was so late home. I'm sorry, I should have explained, but it had been a long, hard day."
"It's ok. I'm sorry for being so suspicious."
"Can't blame you really." Lyndsay shook her head. "Got something else you want to tell me?"
David nodded then swallowed hard before he launched into telling her of the conversation he'd had with Urs and what Sara had told him.
"You know what?" Lyndsay asked with an evil grin. "I can't wait for tonight."
"Neither can I." David laughed just before he flipped her onto back and began to pull at her clothes, feeling no resistance as he tugged her knickers off and she worked at the fastenings of his jeans.
Taking her so hard and fast to the first of three orgasms and hearing her moan his name twice then screaming the third one. His voice mingling with hers as he thickened and pulsed deep inside her, roaring her name long and loud.
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:22 pm

"Ok. Five minutes." David nodded then returned Lyndsay's phone to the cradle and ran back up to her room "That was Simon. They're almost here."
"Oh." Lyndsay nodded and turned round to face him. "How do I look?"
"Good enough to eat." David replied after looking her up down and taking a step forward only to stop when she held up hands. "What?" He shrugged.
"Nothing. Just don't want your little soldier jumping straight to attention like last time."
"Little!" David exclaimed with a quick look towards his groin. "I'll have you know that I'm bigger in that department than the other three."
"Oh really?" Lyndsay questioned with a giggle. "You've taken measurements?"
"Actually yes we have." David returned with a laugh. "We were all very, very drunk and away from our girls. It was all Seb's idea anyway. Please don't say anything. We all promised we wouldn't tell."
"I won't." Lyndsay shook her head. "There's one thing that has me slightly confused about tonight."
"Which is?"
"If it's a charity event and you've been asked to perform, why do you need an invite?"
"For the party afterwards. It's being held in another part of the building. Can't get in without one."
"Oh I see." Lyndsay nodded, watching David slip his jacket on leaving the black bow tie hanging round his neck.
"I hate these damned things." He huffed after turning around to face her and seeing a puzzled look on her face. "I can never tie them right. Urs usually does it for me if the wardrobe lady isn't around."
"Come here." Lyndsay shook her head and watched him step forward. "But keep your hands to yourself.
"Ok." David frowned and rammed his hands deep into pockets, feeling himself beginning to grow hard while Lyndsay fastened the bow-tie. "Sounds like they're here." He grumbled when he heard a knock at the door.
"Better get going then hadn't we?"
David nodded, dropped a quick kiss on her lips then offered her his hand and walked by her side to the ground floor. Opening the front door to see Simon standing there and a stretch limo parked at the end of the path.
"Very nice." Simon smiled after taking a look at Lyndsay.
"Thank you." She returned, pulling the door shut and walking confidently up the path, noticing that her neighbours's curtains were twitching as she stepped into the limo and settled herself down.
"Lyndsay, this is Laray. Laray this is Lyndsay." Simon smiled as he introduced the two women once everyone was seated.
"Hi." Laray smiled. "You're dress is gorgeous. Where did you get it?"
"Pazzazz, on Oxford Street. Yours is very nice too."
"I've heard of that place. Never been in though far too pricey for my pocket." Laray returned playing with the hem of the red daring sequined chiffon cut out dress that she'd teamed with a pair of sparkly red sandals.
"David." Simon raised his voice a little, noticing his attention was focused on Lyndsay's chest.
"Huh! You want something Simon?"
"No. At least try and behave like a gentleman, for a little while at least."
"Like you are you mean?" David batted back, noticing that Simon had kept his eyes on Laray's legs while he spoke.
"You don't look nervous about tonight Lyndsay." Simon stated after coughing at David's statement.
"That would be because I'm not." She shook her head. "In fact I'm quite looking forward to it, especially after what David told me this afternoon. I can't wait to see Annette get what she so richly deserves."
"David?"
"If you don't mind Simon, I'll wait until everyone else is in the car. Save me repeating three more times."
"Fair enough." Simon nodded and let the subject drop.
Excited chatter filled the limo as the journey continued, Lyndsay pointing out some interesting places that none of the occupants seemed to know about. All of them looking out of the window as the limo stopped outside Urs and Birgit's home. The chauffeur leaving the car running to go and ring the buzzer.
"What the hell is going on?" Simon yelled, hearing the doors lock and feeling the car pull away sharply and at great speed.
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:47 pm

"Simon don't!" David's yell filled the air as he pulled back into his seat after he leapt forward to bang on the privacy scream. "Whoever is driving obviously doesn't know how to drive properly. Listen." He instructed with a finger on his lips as the car lurched forward after a very sharp gear change.
Everyone calmed and did their best to relax back into the seats on hearing police sirens in the background. At the front of the car, they could just about hear two laughing male voices, watching the privacy screen go down a little before it went up again.
"This is great fun."
Simon looked around, reached for the phone and pressed the button that would connect him to the driver.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing with my limo?" He snapped into the handset.
"Who this?"
"Drop the screen and you'll find out."
Simon continued to hold the handset against his ear while the privacy screen was lowered this time all the way.
"Err......Think you'd better pull it over Daz." The young man in the front passenger seat informed after taking a look at who sat in the back.
"No way!" Daz yelled followed by an accompanying laugh, the gears crunching again. "I've always wanted to drive one of these things. Think I'm going to give up this chance, you're of your head Jace."
"It's you that's off your head." Jace snapped back. "Look the pigs is right behind us and mum will probably throw a fit when they tell whose car we nicked."
"Why whose back.........Oh shit!" Daz gulped after glancing at the rearview mirror then applied the brakes hard, making them scream and making passengers fly forward a little. "Scarper!"
"Are you all right Lyndsay?" David asked, watching the two young men running away, two police vehicles in hot pursuit and another pull up beside them.
"I'm fine." She nodded, listening to Simon ask the same of Laray before he left the car to talk to the police officer who'd unlocked the doors.
"Everyone all right back there Mr Cowell?"
"Fine. The ladies are a little shaken up. You lot moved quick."
"We just finished dealing with another call when we saw those two lads jump in. We'll need statements from everyone."
"Can it wait until tomorrow?" Simon asked firmly. "We're on our way to an important event and have more people to pick up."
"I don't see why not since no-one has been hurt and there's no damage to the car. I'll just make a note of your number."
With his number given, Simon turned his head to look back up the road to see that they hadn't really been driven that far. He could see Urs and Birgit standing outside their building while his slightly paunchy chauffeur moved as quick as he could to cover the four hundred metres or so that separated them.
"I'm sorry Mr Cowell." He informed between gasped breaths once he'd reached them. "I didn't see them, thought it would be a good idea to leave the engine running since we're alreay a bit late."
"It doesn't matter." Simon shook his head. "Just get us on our way again and tomorrow I want you in for a physical or you're fired. Do I make myself clear Paul?"
"Yes sir." Paul nodded, touching the peak of his cap and pushing the door closed once Simon had resumed his seat.
After taking his seat, Paul reversed the limo back up to where Urs and Birgit stood waiting, turned the engine off and flushed bright red while he held the door open for them to enter.
"Everyone all right?" Birgit queried, making herself comfortable next to Lyndsay while she admired her dress. "Pazzazz?"
"You too by the looks of things." Lyndsay smiled, nodding in reply to her question. "Urs seems to like it. Hasn't taken his eyes off you." She informed quietly after looking at the tight-fitting low cut pink satin ribbon layered halter neck dress Birgit was wearing.
"It's not the dress he's interested in." Birgit returned with a grin and bat on his arm when she saw that his attention was focused on her chest. "It's what's underneath. You should have seen his face when I went to get changed in the bathroom. If I hadn't we'd still be getting ready."
"Ditto." Lyndsay nodded with a point to David.
"Lyndsay." Simon's voice piped up. "These dresses Annette and her friends bought. How bad are they?"
"You'll just have to wait and see won't you." Lyndsay smiled in reply as the limo pulled away to head for Carlos and Silje's home.
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:47 pm

"We're running late." Urs complained, checking his watch as the limo pulled to a stop again.
"Took you long enough to realise buddy." David grinned and watched the Swiss man stick his tongue out at him. "It doesn't matter anyway, we're not going in until we know Louis and Annette are inside."
"I know." Urs huffed, remembering the plan the girls had come up with. "I just wish they were going to be......." He stopped, realising that Simon knew nothing.
"It's not going to do any harm to tell him now I suppose." Birgit smiled, watching Carlos and Silje make there way into the limo.
"Tell who what? Why are you so late?" Carlos questioned, settling himself next to Silje, still admiring the short deep blue peacock jacquard bustier dress she wore, trying to imagine what was underneath.
Not taking his eyes off her for one moment while he listened to David begin to explain why they were late as the limo moved off again. Only doing so briefly once David had finished and filling the air with some very choice Spanish expletives. Holding Silje's hand lightly in his own while she explained the plan to Simon.
"What do you think?"
"It's a good plan. I can't wait to see Annette's face if you manage to pull it off." Simon nodded, then wrapped his arm around Laray's shoulders. "If this thing does go our way tonight, Louis is probably going to figure out you had something to do with it and he'll probably fire you."
"He won't need to." Laray smiled and shook her head. "I emailed him my resignation just before you picked me up. I don't want to have any dealings with 'Eros' or Mr Walsh again. Not after the things I've heard coming from his office." Her eyes rolled backwards and her lips pulled into a smirk. "Let's just put it this way, if I could have got a camera in there, I would have enough to destroy him by now. Did you know he has the office swept for recording devices every morning?"
"Yes." Simon shook his head then laughed. "So you'll come and work for me?"
"As what?" Laray asked in astonishment.
"My PA. Linda handed in her resignation this morning. She's decided to be a stay at home mother and they're moving to Italy anyway."
"My salary?"
"We'll discuss that over dinner tomorrow night."
"Oh will we now?" Laray questioned with a laugh and a nod. "Maybe if you behave yourself, I might agree." She smiled, noticing that Simon's attention was focused on her legs again.
"No maybe about it." Simon grinned as the limo stopped again and Sebastien and Brandie made there way in.
"Very nice." Lyndsay nodded her approval of the short bright blue one shoulder chiffon dress Brandie was wearing.
"It won't be unless Seb stops trying to get it off." Brandie laughed, batting his hands away from the zip.
"Nothing wrong with what's underneath. You could walk in wearing just that for all I care." Sebastien returned with a quick eyebrow raise.
"Lucky sod." Urs huffed and scowled playfully at Birgit.
"Damned lucky." David grumbled, not knowing what Lyndsay had on underneath her dress. "Not bothered Carlos?"
"No." The Spaniard smiled and shook his head.
"I'm more interested in what he's got on underneath." Silje nodded with a smirk on her face while Carlos growled a warning.
"Bet it's nothing like Seb's wearing." Brandie teased.
"They're remarkably comfortable." Sebastien batted back with an accompanying eyebrow raise.
"Can we stop all this talk about underwear please?" Simon pleaded, lowering one of the windows a little. "It's making things a little uncomfortable in here."
"You're sure that's the reason Simon?" David teased, noticing a bulge in the man's trousers that hadn't been there up until now.
"F*ck off David." Simon snapped then laughed as he looked to the same area on every man to see them all in much the same condition.
"Can't take them anywhere can we?" Brandie asked, shaking her head and laughing along with the other women until the limo pulled up as planned some distance away from where they really needed to be.
"Can you see anything Paul?" Simon asked after picking up the handset to talk to the chauffer.
"Mr Walsh's limo has just pulled up." Paul returned, lowering the privacy screen and turning his head to see ten face's trying to get a good look through the windscreen.
"Oh my God! What is she wearing?" Birgit exclaimed on seeing Annette standing on the red carpet 'Eros' standing close by, giving her some very suggestive looks.
She was wearing a dress that finished just below her womanhood, the front draping so low it covered little more than her breasts and it didn't even do that completely, leaving so much of her stomach exposed the top of her knickers could be glimpsed. A huge smile on her face as she draped herself on a grinning Louis arm, camera lights flashing incessantly.
"Now that does look like something you would pick up on a street corner." Simon exclaimed through his laughter.
"Don't you even think about it." Lyndsay warned playfully when David whispered in her ear that she would look much better in the same dress. "Ok maybe, but for your eyes only." She whispered in return and watched an enthusiastic grin spread across his face.
"Ok. They've gone in. Let's get this plan into action." Silje growled, after everyone had stopped laughing and settled themselves into their seats.
"You sure you've got everything?" Brandie queried on seeing the bag Silje had entered with.
"I checked eveything three times. What more do you want?"
"Sorry. I just don't want anything to go wrong. I want me a big piece of that bitch."
"Not as big as me." David growled, his eyes darkening and his features set firm while Lyndsay explained what Sara had told him.
"Oh that did it." Silje shook her head.
"She's gonna get hers tonight." Brandie nodded and made the motion of wringing her neck.
"And then some I think." Birgit growled in agreement.
"Ok girls. Calm down and on your best behaviour until the guys have performed." Simon instructed as the limo began to move again.
Everyone took several deep breaths while they drove up and left the vehicle calm and composed to be greeted in much the same manner. The girls quickly disappearing to dressing-rooms once inside and putting their plan into action. Making it backstage just in time to hear the guys being introduced but paying very little attention to what was happening on stage. Their attention instead focused on Annette, who sat on the end of the very front row with a satisfied smile on her face.
"Oh yeah she's gonna get hers all right." Lyndsay smiled evilly at the women who stood by her side and watched them nod.

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 pm

This keeps getting better! I cant wait to know what have they plan for Annette and the Eros guys
Back to top Go down
demonheart
Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:08 pm

"Heads up girls. Here come Annette's friends." Lyndsay whispered, not taking her face away from the small crack in the open doorway.
As soon as the guys had finished singing, they moved to a storage cupboard to keep an eye on the dressing rooms, knowing that was where the girls would be heading once 'Eros' were on stage as they would be the last to perform that night.
"Now!" She whispered again, throwing the door back, immediately grabbing hold of one of the scantily clad women, leaving Brandie, Silje and Birgit to deal with the other two.
"What the f*ck?" The one Lyndsay had seized off yelled as she swung into the room.
"What are three doing here? Who's the bitch that has hold of Lorna?" Another asked a furious looking Birgit.
"Never mind who she is?" Birgit snapped. "Just do as you're told and you won't get hurt. We know all about your little plan and it ain't......isn't going down."
"Tell 'em Nathalie. It wasn't our idea." The third pleaded, Brandie and Silje pushing her towards her friends before closing the door behind them.
"Shut up Jenna."
"We don't give a damn whose idea it was. She's going to hers soon enough." Brandie grinned.
"Now, be good girls and hold your arms out." Silje instructed, reaching into the bag to remove three pairs of handcuffs and a few other items. "Don't make us force you. Believe me, you don't want to mess with four pissed off Divo girlfriends." Her eyes widening and a huge grin spreading across her face when she saw the three women standing against the back wall, arms folded across their chests and heads shaking.
"Oh this is going to be so much fun." Lyndsay laughed. "I do love a good catfight. Come on girls, let's get 'em."
The four women stepped forward and grabbed hold of their quarry again. All them taking Lorna, Jenna and Nathalie down very quickly.
"Oh my God!" Birgit yelled then laughed, her right knee buried into Lorna's lower back, wrenching her right arm behind her back and fastening one end of the handcuffs around her wrist before connecting the other to some metal shelving. "She's got no knickers on."
"Ewwwww! Slut......ty." Silje grimmaced and shook her head, helping Lyndsay fasten the handcuffs to Nathalie's right, while Lyndsay kept them pinned to the floor from her position, straddling the struggling woman's stomach, eventually locking her in position next to Lorna
"A little help over her if you please." Brandie pleaded, grabbing for Jenna's ankle as she raced for the door, sending the woman crashing to the floor. "Oh God! Not another one."
Jenna was quickly dealt with in the same way and all three woman sat on the floor, wide-eyed, wondering what Birgit, Silje, Birgit and Lyndsay were going to do next. Their eyes widening when some sort of leather belt with a red ball halfway down was dangled in front of each of their faces.
"What are you.........?" Lorna began, only to stop when Brandie stepped forward, pressed the thumb and index finger of her left hand into her cheeks and pushed the ball into her mouth while Birgit fastened the leather strap around her head.
Muffled sounds could be heard as Nathalie and Jenna were dealt with in much the same way. All three women looked at each other then turned their heads to see Birgit, Silje, Brandie and Lyndsay making sure they looked all right before moving to open the door a crack. Their eyes widened when they heard an Italian voice in the corridor.
"I'll tell you what boys, I wouldn't mind giving Annette a good........how is this expression........erm shafting once she's finished with the American. Wow! She looks hot in that dress."
"Yeah she does." The remaining members of 'Eros' growled in agreement. "Me too." They said, all at the same time.
"Well he's in for one hell of a shock when he gets to his dressing room." Brandie giggled.
"Laray got hold of his fiancee then?" Silje queried.
"Oh yeah and Auds made all the arrangements to bring her over on the quiet." Brandie winked. "Shhhh! Here they come."
Being the shortest, Lyndsay was allowed to move in front of the other women and watched as David walked towards his dressing-room ahead of the others with Annette on his arm. Pausing on the threshold to look back to where she was and patting his trouser pocket as he winked at her.
"You did set the DVD recorder on SLP didn't you?" Brandie queried to Silje, closing the door and looking at their three captives.
"I didn't have to. It was still set to that from a few nights ago." Silje returned with a flirty look and a giggle.
"Ok. TMI." Brandie shook her laughing head.
A brief bout of giggling followed, then it fell quiet in room, the four of them waiting to hear what was about to happen in David's dressing-room.
Back to top Go down
demonheart
Admin
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:31 pm

"So. What do you want to talk to me about?" David asked, taking a seat at the dressing table and beginning to remove his make-up while Annette perched on the table.
"Us." She smiled, reaching to touch his face.
"There is no 'us' anymore." He returned sharply, moving his head out of her reach.
"Oh don't be like that. I've realised what a huge mistake I've made. I want you back."
"Sorry. Not going there again." David shook his head, pushing the foot she'd raised to his groin away. "You ain't going to make a fool of me Annette. I've wised up a lot over the past few days and I know what you did to Sara."
"I don't know what you're talking about." Annette denied, her hands now moving towards the buttons of his shirt.
"Really?" David huffed, grabbed her wrists and held them firm as he moved to stand up, watching her follow after him and just managing to stifle his laughter once she was standing in front of him, as planned.
"C'mon Davey. You know I'm good." She pressed, her hands working at the fastenings of his trousers. "Or do you need a reminder?"
"Reminder?! You never did that to me in first place. Wouldn't even touch me would you? Unlike you did Warwick."
"Yes well."
"Well what?" David snapped. "God knows what he sees in you, I can't figure out what I saw in you myself. You coniving, manipulative bitch!" He yelled and felt his head snap quickly to the left. "Now that's the Annette I know." He laughed, fastening his trousers while Annette stormed over to the dressing table and started removing her own thickly applied make-up.
"You don't know me at all." She hissed. "You have no idea how coniving I can be."
David saw the bruise on her face then watched as she started tearing at her clothing, crocodile tears running down her face while she screamed 'No David, No!' at the top of her lungs. Just managing to suppress a smirk as she headed towards the door, threw it open and stood screaming in the corridor.
Retrieving the camera from its hiding place, David hid it behind his back and moved to stand nonchalantly in doorway while he watched several people running to see what was wrong.
"He hit me and tried to rape me." Annette sniffed with her face buried into the announcer's shoulder.
"He what?"
"He t-t-tried to rape me." Annette repeated, raising her head to look at the man. "Look at what he did to me."
The man looked at the state of Annette then to David, his face becoming one of absolute fury when he saw the American laughing and shaking his head.
"I never touched her and I have proof." David shook his head and raised the camera as the man moved to punch him.
"What?" Annette snapped, whirling round to face him, her eyes wide in anger.
"Proof." David nodded, handing the palm-sized recorder over to the man, looking at Annette while the man watched what had been recorded in his dressing-room. Also allowing everyone to listen to what the voice recorder, he'd had in his pocket the whole time, had picked up.
"What sort of mad cow are you?" The man questioned after a few minutes, passing the recorder to another man, the crowd gathering round to see for themselves then handing it back to David and walking away.
"Who's the fool now Annette?" David asked with an accompanying laugh.
"You bastard!" Annette screeched, stepping forward to slap him again only to have the hand batted away. "Well maybe that part of man plan didn't work out how I'd hoped, but the other will." She smiled after turning her head to look up the corridor to see Louis approaching with the photographer following close behind. "C'mon this way." She instructed, moving to Urs's dressing room and throwing the door open once the photographer was standing there.
"Hi Annette. You remember Birgit?" Urs smirked and watched Birgit give an astonished Annette a sarcastic little wave from her position on his knee.
Annette huffed, moved to the next door with the photograph and threw it open to reveal Carlos and Silje in a similar.
"Hola Annette. How you doing?" Carlos raised his eyebrows and watched an evil smirk spread across Silje's face while she waved in much the same way Birgit had.
"Give it up Annette." David shouted, watching her storm towards Sebastien's room and throw that door open, a now eye-rolling photographer following after her.
"Bonjour Annette. Having a good evening?" He questioned with a smirk, holding Brandie tight against him.
"Sh*t!" David heard Louis exclaim from where he'd stopped and turned his head to watch him turn back from where he'd come from only to stop dead in his tracks when he saw Simon approaching with Laray on his arm. "S-S-Simon I didn't know anything about this. I swear I......."
"F*ck you Walsh." Simon snapped from his position, looming over the now prone Irish man, having punched him hard enough to send him crashing to the floor.
"Laray! You're fired." Louis snapped, lightly touching his jaw.
"Actually you're a little too late Mr Walsh. I resigned my position by email before we left to come here. A confrimatory hard copy should be in your mailbox by the day after tomorrow."
"Fine. I'll make sure you'll never work in this industry again." Louis hissed, rising to his feet and turning his head to look towards a dressing-room a little further down the corridor when loud shouting filled the air.
"Actually old man, I think it will be you who will never work in this industry again. Especially when Laray gives an interview about what she's heard coming from your office the past few years." Simon grinned. "You did get all their contact details didn't you Laray?"
"Yes Mr Cowell." Laray nodded and smiled quickly.
Louis gulped, looked at Simon and Laray then turned his head to see that Annette was approaching him. He turned away from her quickly and clamped his hands over his ears when she began to shout.
"I still want my money. You owe me Louis Walsh and you're going to pay."
Five men and five women stood in the corridor watching the retreating forms with smiles on their faces then turned to head down the corridor, laughing as they went. They paused when another dressing-room door flew open and a pregnant woman stepped out then turned to yell at the man in the room.
"Si bastardo. So quello che sono state fino a. Avendo sesso con Dio sa che mentre io sono in gravidanza con il suo bambino. Beh io prenderò non di più. Noi siamo più di Vincenzo. Mi dispiace ti permettono di parlare di me come in gravidanza. Vorrei tenerlo, ma sarà quella di pagare per essa e non pagheranno molto. Dio vi aiutano a quando mio padre scopre su questo."
"Do you know where Mr Walsh is?" Simon heard Vincenzo questioning while they watched the woman storming away.
"He went that way......." Simon indicated over his shoulder. ".....with Annette. Good luck finding him. Somehow I don't think he'll be seen anytime soon."
"I knew I should never have got involved in the project 'Eros'." Vincenzo shook his head, moving to head in the direction Simon had indicated and scratching at his groin. "L'uomo, è dolente. Mi chiedo che uno ha dato a me."
"Right. Party time." David laughed, rubbing his hands together then placing his right arm around Lyndsay's waist.
"Do we have to?" Urs whined, looking at Birgit's chest.
"You've got the rest of the night for that." Carlos reminded.
"I was actually hoping to go that long again." Urs returned only to rub at his arm, grinning wickedly after Birgit had slapped him.
"That'll be the day you can go all night Buhler." Sebastien smirked. "You know that's my speciality."
"Ouch! I'm wounded." Urs laughed, clutching at his chest as though he been shot.
The whole group roaring with laughter as they continued their journey to where the party was being held.
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:59 pm

"It took you f*cking long enough." Annette snapped at Warwick, watching him walk towards the lounge.
"I was busy." He shrugged nonchalantly, tossing a video cassette to the floor and setting to work on connecting a recordable DVD player to the video. "Not my fault your plan didn't work out."
"Just shut up and get that tape transferred to disc. Busy with what anyway?"
"Gettin' my rocks off."
"By yourself I hope."
"Pfft! You wish." Warwick laughed and shook his head only to hear Annette screaming behind him. "Hey! I don't recall ever saying that ours was an exclusive relationship and if I remember right you enjoyed watching what I did to Sara, you certainly got the camera in close enough."
"It wasn't my fault the zoom wouldn't work." Annette huffed, dropping into a seat, touching Warwick the back of his neck. "Do me!"
"Not tonight. I'm exhausted. Shot my load five times already this evening."
"Who with?"
"Marina." Warwick grinned over his shoulder, pressing the buttons he needed to.
"The percussionist?"
"Oh yeah! That girl can go and she said she'd be up for a threesome."
"I don't think so."
"I meant with two men, not you sweets. She hates you remember?"
"Like I care." Annette huffed again, folding her arms over her chest and flopping back in the chair. "When's it going to start?" She asked with a nod to the tv screen and seeing nothing but static.
"It's started. Must be loose connection somewhere." Warwick shrugged and checked the connections. "There that's got it." He smiled after pushing one of the wires in.
"Really? Then what the f*ck is that?" Annette hissed, leaping from her seat on seeing motor-racing images rather that Warwick exploiting a drunk Sara.
"Oh shit! Now I remember. I watched the tape one morning after you'd come home, Darren didn't want to miss that race and we both had to rush out. He didn't have a spare tape, so I told him to use one of mine. That one was on the top of the pile."
"You didn't think to remove the little tag?" Annette screamed again. "You f*cking asshole."
"Well obviously not!"
"Get out!"
"Don't worry I'm going." Warwick yelled, heading for the door. "Oh by the way Annette. You were never that good of a shag anyway. Every time I did screw you I was thinking of someone else."
"You bastard!" Annette screamed, picking up a heavy ornament, throwing it towards Warwick and watching shatter as impacted the door.
She huffed, picked up the remotes, pressed fast-forward on video control in the hope that something of what she'd recorded remained. She cursed out loud, yanked the cassette out of the machine and ripped the tape from its casing when she found nothing.
"What?" She answered sharply when her housephone rang. "Malcolm? What do you want?" She asked recognising the orchestras conductor's voice. "Fired?........You can't do that. You know I'm the best cellist around.........Fine! See if I care you god-damned faggot. I'll soon get another job with a better orchestra........" She hung up, dialled Louis mobile number only to hear it go straight to voicemail.
She screamed, threw her handset across the room then moved to answer a knock at her door.
"Who are you? What do you want?" She asked, still angry looking at the man standing there.
"My name is David Mellor, I'm acting on behalf of Mr Simon Cowell. He owns this building now and this is a Notice To Quit." The man smiled, shoving a piece of paper into her hands. "You have a month to find somewhere else to live and he asked me tell you that you should think yourself lucky that he's given you that long. Enjoy the rest of your evening Miss. I'm sure Il Divo are having a great time." David smiled, nodded once then turned to walk away laughing as he went.
Annette slammed the door shut, made her way back into the lounge and threw the biggest temper tantrum she could ever recall having, wrecking everything in every room while she screamed.
Taking deep breaths once she'd finished and look at the devastation she'd caused to her own things. Recalling the photographs that had been taken when she'd followed after Louis, thinking they would probably be in the morning newpapers and the reactions they would receive, she reached for her mobile, booked a last minute holiday and left the apartment, taking nothing more than her passport and money with her.
Admin

Snake

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:37 pm

"What are you laughing about?" David asked Simon as everyone settled themselves in the limo having spent the evening enjoying the party.
"Nothing much." Simon replied, still laughing and checking his watch as the car began to move. "I'm just trying to picture Annette's face. I bought the building she lives in earlier today and I've given her month to get out."
"You didn't?" David laughed out loud and was quickly joined by everyone else. "Knowing her, she's reacted badly. Can we pass by on the way back?"
"No!" Urs's shouted filled the air. "I want to get home and don't bother telling me you can wait either."
"You got me." David grinned, wrapping his arm around Lyndsay's waist and holding her close. "Did anyone find out what happened to Annette's friends?"
"Someone sneaked them out of a back door." Birgit informed with a smile. "I heard they were trying to call Annette but she wasn't answering."
"She's probably going to go into hiding now? Louis too." Laray giggled.
"Hopefully for a very long time." Carlos growled, holding a chuckling Silje close.
"I doubt we'll be seeing either of them again. He certainly won't be judging X-Factor anymore. By the time I've finished with him, no-one will want to work for him." Simon laughed.
Hysterical laughter filled the air inside the limo for several moments then it slowly became quieter, David being the last to compose himself, looking at Urs and Sebastien who were focused on a still smirking Carlos.
"What?" Carlos asked when he realised they were all looking at him.
"You know what." Sebastien informed through a grunted laugh, nodding towards his trousers. "You know what we're wearing underneath our trousers. Time you told us what's underneath yours."
"No!" Carlos replied loudly with a firm headshake.
"Ok. Debagging time." David yelled, lauching himself at the startled Spaniard and dragging him to the floor of the limo, Urs and Sebastien quickly following his lead. "Come on Carlito give it up." He laughed, trying to hold Carlos's arms down while a giggling Sebastien and Urs worked at the fastenings.
"Don't you think you'd better do something?" Lyndsay questioned Simon while she listened Silje, Brandie and Birgit laughing.
"No. I usually leave them to it. It's about time Carlos got a dose of his own and Urs got some measure of payback. Those were very nice shorts Birgit bought him for Valentine's day, if a little kinky."
"They had whips, chains and handcuffs printed all over them.." Birgit informed when she saw the questioning look Lyndsay gave her. "He wore them for the concert that night. Carlos lead the debagging when he refused to show them off." She finished with a smirk, everyone listening to loud laughter and Spanish cursing filling the air inside the now rocking limo.
"Hurry up you two, otherwise we're going to be pulled over by police again."
"Almost there Simon." Urs grunted, one leg of Carlos's trousers in his hands the other in Sebastien's. "On three. One. Two. Three."
With a quick yank, Carlos's trousers were whipped from his body and went flying through the air to land at a giggling Silje's feet. She retrieved them and handed them to her very red-faced boyfriend once he'd scrambled back into his seat and covered himself with the lower half of his shirt.
"Was that I think it was?" David asked, still laughing. "A black leather posing pouch."
"Si." Carlos replied quietly, with a cough and quick look at Silje who'd brought the item that very day while David, Urs and Sebastien cracked up laughing.
"Better than seeing him naked I suppose." Sebastien queried, wiping laughter induced tears from his eyes, everyone focused on watching a head-shaking and laughing Carlos put his trousers back on.
All too soon the limo pulled up outside Carlos and Silje's home and they stepped out after giving hugs and kisses goodnight. Carlos poked his head back into the limo once he was standing on the pavement, took a quick look around and wiggled his eyebrows before he spoke.
"You'd better get used to seeing that. I going be buying of some more and I will be wearing them during the next tour. Goodnight ladies." He nodded then slammed the door shut.
"He wouldn't would he?" Urs questioned as the limo pulled away, his eyes wide.
"I don't know, it's not such a bad idea." Birgit piped up, giving Brandie a quick nudge. "I might even get you some."
"Me too." Brandie nodded, looking at Sebastien
Sebastien and Urs looked at each other and swallowed then looked to Lyndsay.
"Don't even go there." David grinned and his head shaking. "Commando all the way from now on. Right Lyndsay?"
"Damn right." She nodded in reply, laughter filling the air again as the limo pulled away from the kerb.

PostSubject: Re: **The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)   **The Fool**  By: Demonheart  (JJ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

**The Fool** By: Demonheart (JJ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2