Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Te Encontre/ I found you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat
Location : Stockholm, Sweden (but at the moment Valence, France)

Te Encontre/ I found you Empty
PostSubject: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:32 pm

This is my first ever fan fic I wrote and posted in the official forum. After having listened to my other IDOL (apart from Il divo), Spanish singer Chenoas song TE ENCONTRE I got the inspiration to write this love story.
I hope you like it.

Enjoy:

Te Encontre/ I found you Fanficbild

Chapter 1

”Busco las miradas de antes mi vida, tu sonrisa tu olor tu alegria, todo que nos unio a los dos. Dime no te encuentro en mis sueños de noche, te quiero encontrar, te quiero encontrar……”

He ran towards the side of the stage to see who was the woman this beautiful voice belonged to, when we he caught a glimpse of the woman he could not breath. There on the stage was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. She had long brown hair, it was a bit wavy and she had it let down and was wearing a black corset with jeans trousers. She must be a very creative girl and fashion minded, because he had never seen a singer wearing a corset with jeans, but it looked really good.

Te Encontre/ I found you 45-1

He started to check up her body, - wow, was the only thing he could say.
She wasn’t skinny like most of today’s artists, but had curves, a real Latina body. He continued checking her in while she continued the performance.

Meanwhile in the Il Divo dressing room, the guys where getting ready for their performance that was going to be in 15 minutes. But there were only 3 three in there, one was missing.

Hey, where is Seb? Asked Urs

He was here a second ago, said David.

Hmm... Should we go and look for him guys? His clothes are lying there on the sofa that means he didn’t change! Said Carlos.

Yes... you go Carlos you´re the one that speaks Spanish; you can ask if someone has seen him. And please hurry, I won’t be late just because of the frenchy! Said Urs a bit annoyed.

Yeah yeah. I go...

Carlos started looking in the corridors for Seb and yelled for him but got no respond, so he thought he would check out the stage before going out to the car park to see if Seb was there. Right beside the stage he saw somebody standing almost hiding, and it looked like Seb.

”Y ahora lo que siento es mucha pena, en tu vida sin mi, tu vida sin mi.” (she ended the song)

HEY! Carlos shouted and Seb jumped almost up to the ceiling.

Merde! Never do that again Carlos! He said and hit him on the shoulder.

Sorry, Haha, but I tried to call for you but it looks like you were thinking of something else and that thing seems to be at the stage right now, am I right? He asked and poked out his head towards the stage to watch who was there.

Yes Carlos, I think I have just died and gone to heaven, cuz you see the girl on the stage?

Yeah?

She must be and angel, Seb said with a big smile. Amigo, I think I’m in love!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( Translation Song Donde estes: ”Busco las miradas de antes mi vida, tu sonrisa tu olor tu alegria, todo que nos unio a los dos. Dime no te encuentro en mis sueños de noche, te quiero encontrar, te quiero encontrar……” I’m searching for those looks from before my love, your smile, your sent your happiness, all those things that united us two. Tell me why I can’t find you in my dreams at night, I want to find you, I want to find you...
”Y ahora lo que siento es mucha pena, en tu vida sin mi, tu vida sin mi.” ”And now all that I feel is much sadness of your life without me, your life without me....”)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CzmB50dtGU )

Last edited by Angie_swe on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Chapter 2 "Who is she?"

Uuh, Frenchmen, said Carlos and rolled his eyes.

What, don’t you think she is beautiful?

She sure is but you don’t even know her, or even spoken to her and you are in love. You are loco Seb.

Well haven’t you heard of something called love at first sight, and you are supposed to be Mr. Romance, Seb said with a grin on his face.

Come you have to go and get changed now or Urs will kill you.... and me!

Urs... oh... I don’t think he would be able to live if all clocks in the world would break, HAHA... he said laughing while going towards the dressing rooms.

Finally here Seb... where the hell have you been... we are almost running late because of you! Said Urs a bit upset.

Tighten up Swiss... I will be ready before you can say “Seb-you-are-the-most-good-looking-in-Il-Divo” he said really fast and laughing

well lets se, Seb you are the best looking in... Hey wait a minute... you tried to trick me but I will never fall mon ami... Urs said and threw a pillow on Seb.

Their performance went really well and the audience loved them. When they headed away from the studios where they had been, Seb tried to look for his angel but couldn’t see her. She had probably already left. He sighed while looking out of the car window thinking of her. When they got to the hotel Seb heard a knocking on his door. It was the other three guys who were on their way out.

Hey Sebbie... we are going out to the bar right around the corner for some tapas and cerveza said a very happy David.

I don’t feel like it, I have things to do!

Like what? Asked Urs
Well, first I was going to call my maman, and to take a long bath and just relax; just go I will be fine. Honest!

You are still thinking of that singer right? Asked Carlos with a smile.

What? What singer? Asked a very curious David.

Yeah, what singer. What did we miss? Said Urs just before Seb was going to answer.

If you let me talk, well the thing is that today at the show that we performed at, well I saw this Spanish singer who looked like Angel. She was just... he said and sighed.

Guys, our little amigo here is in love... or that’s what he says, said Carlos and laughed.
All the guys joined in Carlos and Seb got a bit irritated.

Well weren’t you going somewhere? I want to be alone merci.

Yeah, my friend we will leave you and your “LOVE”... Haha... said David and all the divos left the room laughing.

Idiots... Hmm...He said and shook his head. Then he went to call his mother.

(At the bar)
Back in the bar the guys were having a great time, especially Carlos who was very happy to be home in Spain again, and even more happy that he would see the whole big family again and to introduce his new brothers to them.

Dave my man... you know my aunt Rosa will just love you... she already does actually, when she saw you picture in the cd. Haha... said Carlos

Really? And how old is she may I ask?

65... Haha, Carlos started to laugh and Urs joined in.

Well... At least she´s a Diva... and not Uber like most are... or sirens. David said and stuck his tongue out to the other two.

Well I have an Uber in my family also, my cousin Alba!

And she is? Asked a curious Urs.

11 sorry, I guess you guys will have to look for love at some other place, maybe on a stage where our compadre found his...Haha.. And they all laughed.

Man, I haven’t seen Seb this serious for a while now; this girl must have really made a good impression on him said David.

She was really pretty, I saw her just for a second. I recognize her, but I can’t remember who she is! Carlos said and looked like he was thinking.

Well he will soon forget about it when we leave Spain in 5 days... He always gets this crushes, I think he’s just tired of being alone. Said Urs

Who isn’t tired of that said David a bit sad.

Then they started talking about Spanish women and Carlos promised to find them all a good Spanish girl before they would go back to the UK. Carlos was the only one in the group that had a girlfriend; the others had broken up with their girlfriends just after the big success of the group. The girls didn’t like the life the guys lived, Geraldine was the only one that understood and stood by Carlos through this now 3 years of madness. Seb hadn’t really had a real relationship in years, only flings and one night stands. The girls he met weren’t girlfriend material they all said to him which made him really sad. He really wanted to find his soul mate and soon.

(Back in the hotel)
Lying in the bath made him start thinking of his angel again, who was she? What was her name? Did she already have a boyfriend? But the most important question was, would he see her again?

Last edited by Angie_swe on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Chapter 3 "The Marin party"

The next day they had a day off which they spent most of the day resting, cuz this was the first day off they had in a month. But at the evening they had an engagement, they were all going to meet Carlos family, his mother Sofia had invited them all to dinner. The guys had met Sofia and his dad Jose before but they were nervous of meeting the rest of the family. What they had heard it was a big party for Carlos and the rest of the guys so all the family would be there. Just before going to Carlos´s house they stopped by a florist to buy his mother some flowers and then they headed off for the Marin palace as they called it. Carlos knocked on the door before opening and in the hall stood the whole family, about 20 people all screaming of happiness that Carlos was home.

Bienvenido a casa hijo, they all said while giving him two kissed on the cheeks. Then they all stood still and looked at Urs, David and Sebastien who were still outside the house and had looks of shook.

Niños entren! Come inside, Sofia said and have them all kisses and pushed them into the house. Seb handed her the flowers. Muchas gracias, she said.

Then they were all introduced to all the family and were shown the house that they had just bought four months earlier. Carlos teenage cousin Celia had moved in with his parents because she wanted to study in Madrid. When they entered her room Seb got a shock of his life, he stopped walking and breathing. Celia looked at him and asked her cousin if he was ok.

Seb are you ok, Urs asked.

Seb just stared at the wall on Celia´s room the whole wall was covered with poster and pictures of his angel, he couldn’t believe it. Then he got back to earth again and asked Celia.

How do you have pictures of her?

Eh, que? Said a bit confused.

She... She is the one I saw yesterday, the woman with a voice and looks of an angel. Seb said with a hypnotized look at the posters.

Oh, well of course I have, I am a head to toe Chenoista, Celia said with a proud look.

Chenoista? They all said

Yes Chenoista, that’s what you are called when you are a fan of Chenoa, it’s like your fans, you know the Uber, sirens, divas and cuties... It’s the same.

Oh now I remember who she is, but when I last heard and saw her she had short hair? Said Carlos.

Well hair grows you know primo! Celia said and laughed

Oh Chenoa, what a beautiful name... Seb thought to himself dreaming away. They all stared at him.

Estas bien Sebastien? Celia asked

oh, sorry, yes yes, eh Celia... please tell me all about her.

Of course I will said Celia very proud.

The other divos rolled their eyes and left the room and went down-stairs to join the others.
After 15 minutes Celia had told Sebastien all she knew about his angel.

And well that’s all...

If you want I can make a copy of her Cd´s for you?

I would love that, muchas gracias Celia, eres una angelic! He said.

Un angel... hehe... I heard primo Carlos was teaching you Spanish, keep studying and you will be talking like a native speaker, cuz you already sing like one! She said and blushed.

Gracias again, I better get down before they all get worried.

Seb went down just when they were going to eat. The dinner was really good and all the guys really loved Sofia’s cooking, they hadn’t eaten home-made dinner in a while now while they were on promotion. They had a great time at the Marin palace but after midnight they had to say their goodbyes, because they some interviews and an award show to attend to the following day.

(On the car ride back to the hotel)
Carlos your mothers cooking is really really good, I just loved her Paella, Said David and rubbed his stomach.

Yes I know... she’s the best. I have really missed her food.

I think I ate too much, my stomach is pointing out like I’m pregnant, said Seb and laughed

Me too, I think I have to go to the gym and do some more extra exercise than usual, cuz I ate to much dessert. It was exquisite, what was it called again?

Oh is Tarta de Queso, Like Cake of Cheese, or Cheesecake?

Yes I really love that too and it was really nice of her giving us a piece to bring back to our rooms said David and looked down at his piece.

They all went back to their bedrooms full and satisfied and fell to sleep except for Seb who was up listening to his angel’s voice. After have had listen to all the four Cd’s he fell asleep happily and dreaming of his Chenoa.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Chapter 4 "The girl at the gym"

Urs got up really early to go to the gym before having to do all the interviews. He was doing some sit-ups when at the houndredfiftyeth he caught a glimpse of a beautiful brunet entering the gym with a friend. They were talking and giggling about something. Urs stopped and just sat and stared at her, she had her hair up and was wearing a short top and shorts. She had the longest and sexiest legs he had ever seen and when he saw her eyes he melted, she had the bluest eyes he had ever seen and her smile made anyone start smiling too, it was contentious. After a while the girls noticed him watching them and they started to giggle, but Urs didn’t notice, he was sitting hypnotized looking at her. Her friend got the courage and went over to him.

Hey... hello anybody there? She said waving her hand in front of his face.

Oh sorry... hi... may I help you? He said a bit embarrassed and turned red.

Well I just wanted to ask why you were staring like that at us? Do you have a problem or something?

Oh. No... I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude, I’m sorry, I didn’t....

Hey. Alright alright is ok... you were staring at my friend right?

He just blushed.

Hey you don’t need answer... I know you did. Do you like her?

Eh, what?

Do you like her? Do you think she is pretty?

Well yes, she is beautiful, he said a bit awkward of the situation, and he didn’t even know this person, why would he need to answer her questions.

I see, hmm... do you want to see her again? I can make that happen, you know... if you want. You look like a nice guy, not like the assholes she has been dating lately, that’s why we are here in Spain. We are here on holiday, to be away from all the ass holes back in Sweden. We are Swedish if you didn’t know. Well Isabel is only half, but anyways....

Eh? Sorry? Urs said a bit confused... She talked so much and fast.

No I’m sorry, I got carried away. I always do, I love to talk, I guess you can tell, she said and turned a bit red. But what do you say; you want to see her again?

I would love too!

Ok, well here is my cell phone number, call me and I will talk to her. I’m sure she wants to see you too, she thought you were cute she said and started walking back to her friend.

Oh, what time should I call?

Call later this afternoon after lunch! By the way I’m Anna!

Pleasure to meet you Anna, I’m Urs!

You too Urs, bye she said as she and Isabel went to one of the aerobics rooms where a class was starting.
Isabel, he thought to himself, he loved that name, even since they recorded the song Isabel on their latest album. He got even happier when he remembered what Anna has said about what Isabel had said about him, that he was cute. He went back to his room with a big smile on his lips and went to take a shower.
When they went and did the first interview they noticed that it wasn’t just Seb who was acting strange now, but also Urs. He hadn’t said anything to them when they got a few seconds late to the radio station where they had been at first.

What happened to the Swiss, is he also in love now? David said and turned to Carlos.

I don’t know. But when would he have time to see some girl? I hope is not one of my cousins he is dreaming of, because then he’s in big trouble. Said Carlos and put his hands up like a boxer.

Haha, Carlos...keep on dreaming Urs would beat you anytime... Haha... laughed David almost so he fell of his chair.

Hey I have been to the gym too said Carlos back a bit offended

Haha, when in the eighties, said David and started to laugh even harder

Hey you Yankee...

What are you guys talking about? Said Seb when he entered the room.

Mr. Uber lord over there... haven’t you noticed that he hasn’t been bugging us about the clock today? Said David.

Oh yeah... I wonder who she is?

Isabel said Urs as she went towards his friends.

Oh no mon ami, we are singing Si tu me amas today, said Seb and lifted up his eyebrow.

No, her name is Isabel, the girl I met at the gym this morning; she had the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Said Urs and dreamt away.

Bluer that mine, David said and faced Urs and blinked his eyes and they all started to laugh.

Oh grow up, hey what time is it guys?

Half one, why? We still have 10 minutes until the next interview, so just relax.

Oh, so late... I have to make a call, I will be back soon, Urs said and ran out to the car park outside the radio station.

He dialed the number and felt his heart beating faster when the signal came. After some seconds somebody answered.

Ja Hallo?

Eh? Anna? This is Urs, from this morning, at the gym.

Oh, hi Urs good that you called, I have just talked to Isabel and she agreed to see you, so would you like to take her for some dinner tonight?

Are you always this upfront? Urs said and laughed. Tonight, I have something planned that I can’t get out of.

What time will you be ready? Maybe you can meet after?

Well I think we will be back to the hotel by 11 o´clock.

Ok, but let’s say we meet 11 at the bar. She will be waiting there and don’t be so late; she really doesn’t like guys who are late.

Ok see you then and send my regards to Isabel, see you later. Said a very happy Urs.
He was really looking forward to this evening when he finally would have the chance to get to know the beautiful Isabel, and the guys noticed his happiness when he talked a lot in the interviews even though he didn´t understand all what was said in Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Chapter 5 "Award night part 1"

Now was the big award night, the guys was really tired after all the interviews but they were really looking forward to the awards because it was their first Spanish nomination. They were all dressed in their new Armani suites and were picked up by a big white limo. When they stepped out of the car they were greeted by over 50 photographers and screaming fans who had been waiting for their arrival. They took some photos and signed some autographs for the fans when they were dragged in to the big arena where the show was held. It was a really big arena and it was really good decorated. All stars would have their own table where they would have all they needed, drinks, snack and food if they wanted. When they got seated they started to look around to he who else was there, if they would recognize other artist, Seb saw something that made his heart to stop for a moment. Just two tables away he could see Chenoa sitting with some other people talking and having a good time. She looked even more beautiful this night, wearing a black dress and black boots, her hair half up and black make up.

Te Encontre/ I found you 34-3

She looked like a Rock girl, and Seb liked it. The guys noticed Seb staring at something and turned their heads to see what it was.

Oh I guess that is Chenoa, said David

She really is beautiful, said Urs

Yes, she sure is, but she looks more like a girl for you, the rock god, said David and turned to Urs and laughed.

I have my Isabel! He said a bit proud.

When will you finally meet up with her? Asked Carlos

Tonight, after this show. I’m meeting her and her friend at the hotel bar. So I was thinking that maybe one of you would... he said and looked at them with an angelic smile.

No sorry amigo, I’m going to Geraldine’s today, she is back in Madrid just for some days and I’m not missing out time with her. Said Carlos and Urs turned to Seb who wasn’t even paying attention to them but was stuck in watching his angel.

Seb is not here, by the looks of it so, Daaavid? Please, I will owe you said Urs with a big smile.

Ah, alright, but you owe me big time. So you want me to dance with her friend so you can have some privacy with Isabel, right?

Yes exactly. I knew I could count on you David.

Will you guys be quiet the show is about to begin now said Carlos and shushed them.

(Meanwhile on the other table)
She had felt someone watching her for a while now but she didn’t want to turn around, she was getting pretty annoyed.

Paula, please can you tell me who is the idiot who’s watching me or at least watching this way? Chenoa said a bit annoyed.
Paula looked back to see who it was, he looked familiar; it was a famous person cuz the whole arena was full of celebrities.

Eh Laura, it’s a really cute and sexy guy looking at you... oh what was his name... I forgot. I think he’s a singer!

She turned back to see who he was and yes he was cute, but not really her type.

Ah I wouldn’t call him sexy... but I don’t know who he is. Are you sure he’s a singer?

Yes, he’s... hmm.... Oh I I’ve got it, it’s the French guy from Il Divo!

IL Divo? Is that the band you have been trying to get me to listen too?

Yes exactly, Laura! They are great! Why don’t you give them a chance?

You know me Paula; I’m more of a Rock, Soul, Funk, girl... not opera. Not that I have something against that type of music!

Paula shook her head... and the lights of the theater started to fade down, the award show was about to start. Award after award was being given out and now it was time for Laura to hand out an award herself in the category “new international group”. (Ladies and gentlemen please welcome one of Spain’s biggest singer Chenoa She went to the stage and told the nominees and then it was time for the announcement of the winner.

The award goes to.......... IL DIVO!!

The guys were really surprised and jumped of their seats of happiness and happiest was Sebastien who was finally given an opportunity to see that beautiful woman who had him hypnotized face to face. The four of them got up and received the award and a kiss on the cheek by Chenoa and they began to thank all the people they knew. While the others were giving the thanks Seb went and stood by Chenoa and tried to not make her notice he was looking at her. The kiss on the cheek had made him really hot and he even thought it had made him a bit red. Then they both looked at each other at the same time, she just winked at him and he gave her one of his cute smiles and that was it. The others interrupted him by dragging him against the microphone to make him say something. First he was a bit stub and didn’t get out anything but then he started:

Muchas gracias España! I want to thank Simon for giving me this opportunity, and to my fellow band mates, my hermanos for making me feel so good in the band, you are the best. To our Spanish Fans and to mom maman, je t´aime! Gracias!!

Everybody clapped as they stepped out of the stage. Seb tried to catch up with Chenoa who was walking in front of them but then she just ran away to her dressing rooms. Seb got a bit disappointed because he really wanted to talk to her but the night wasn’t over yet.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Chapter 6 "Award night part2"

Chenoa was is her dressing room getting ready for her performance. She tried to concentrate on changing clothes but was thinking of that French guy, he was even cuter up close, and that smile, it would melt any girl’s heart.

Snap it off Chenoa; he is probably like all the other guys, a jerk. I promised myself to be single now for a while. Now stop thinking of him! She said to herself, not so convincing.

She have had a really bad break up the year before and was really scared, she couldn’t really trust men for the moment. That’s why it didn’t work out with her latest boyfriend Alex, but she is glad that they could end it like friends, not like the earlier one.

*Flashback and a little about Chenoa’s past* She entered the Academy where she was going to be taught everything she needs to know about music and to be a professional singer. She came from a signing family where her parents played in hotels every night, that’s why they decided to move to Mallorca from Argentina when she was eight years old. She started to sing when she was 15 filling up her mother’s place in her band when she was sick and then while studying at university to be a kindergarten teacher she worked as the solo singer in the casino of Mallorca by night. When she saw the add witch said “do you want to be Spain’s next big singer, call here”. She rang, went to Barcelona to do some castings and got in. She got along with all her 15 other friends in the house but there were a special guy that caught her attention, his name was David. When they got a break from the TV show to spend some days at home for Christmas she decided to end with her 13 years older boyfriend Luis, because she started to get serious feelings for her now best friend David and she didn’t believe in infidelity. David did the same with his girlfriend at home and when they got back to the academy their relationship started but in secret. And they keep it a secret for over a year, even though the media knew something was up and had pictures of them together. They moved in together and were really in love, they even said in interviews that they would like to have children together in the future and get married. After three happy years (or what she thought was happy) David started to talk about breaking up but he was on his was on promotion to South America so they would talk about when he got home.
But one night when everybody was watching a press-conference of David in Venezuela he dropped the bomb, he said that they had already had broken up and that there weren’t any third person in the picture. She was devastated; he had broken up with her through the TV and also leaving her alone to answer all the questions from the Spanish media who was outside “their” house every day. When she finally got the courage to go out and talk she broke down right in front of all the journalist.
She wishes it hadn’t happened cuz she liked when they thought she was a strong woman and not a wimping one. Just a week after the breakup she finds out that David is seeing a girl in Miami and has changed all his phone numbers. The man she loved and thought was her best friend and soul-mate had changed, or maybe that was his real personality?
That made her doubt of all men and when she met Alex she had the same problem. That’s why they both decided to end it before they would hate each other.
Chenoa made herself a promise then, the only guys she would have in her life right now was only going to be friends.
*end of flashback and history*

No more men for me, she said and giggled to herself.

Then she heard in the background:
(ladies and gentlemen, I have the great pleasure to introduce you to a great woman, with a great voice. You have already seen her up here on stage earlier giving out an award. Singing her second single, Tengo para ti... CHENOAAAAAA)
Many of her friends were there and stood up while she walked up to the microphone to start singing. While she started to sing she noticed that Sebastien also was standing up and clapping hard, she just smiled and started:

“Siento un milagro tras la puerta, una palabra desierta y una bala en mi pulmon.... “

(At the same time by the Divo table)

Wow I really like this song... its catchy and a bit rocky, said David and started to dance a bit while sitting down.

Of course it’s good, it’s my angel singing. Hey Carlos, what’s the song about? Asked Seb.

What you want me to translate all the song, forget it, I’m no dictionary. But the songs name is I have for you. Satisfied amigo?

Oui, gracias amigo said Seb and turned back to look at his angel giving a hell of a performance.
The other two turned to look at Urs who was sitting watching his clock all the time and hitting the table with his fingers like he was nervous.

Amigo are you ok? asked Carlos like he was worried of him.

Uh, what? What did you ask Carlos? Said Urs as he snapped into reality.

I guess our Swiss friend over here is getting a bit anxious about meeting Isabel. Am I right? Said David and smiled.

Me? No... I’m cool... he tried to look convincing.

Yeah right, look your sweat is running down your forehead as nervous and anxious you are! Haha said David and laughed together with Carlos.

What? Is it? Urs said and took a napkin to wipe his forehead but noticed nothing was there, it was all dry. Guys you suck you know. If you want to know, yes I really want this award to end now so we can go. I don’t want to be late; you know how I hate it!

Yes we know, both David and Carlos said at the same time and looked at each other and started to laugh.

Relax, its only 30 minutes left until you meet your girl said David and tapped his friend´s shoulder.

Yes 30 minutes... Urs thought to himself.

“Siento que en el tiempo de descuento, se rompio mi juramento y dejo la canción sin terminar......” (The song ended and also did the award show)

(Translation to Chenoa song Tengo para ti: “Siento un milagro tras la puerta, una palabra desierta y una bala en mi pulmon...”. “I can feel a miracle behind the door, a deserted word and a bullet in my lung.” “Siento que en el tiempo de descuento, se rompio mi juramento y dejo la canción sin terminar.” “I’m sorry that in the little time, my oath was broken and left the song with no ending...”)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUBvf5tJZbs )

Last edited by Angie_swe on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Chapter 7 "Meeting the Swedes"

Ladies and Gentlemen we would like to thank all the artist for a great show and we will see you here again next year with new nominations and new awards to give out for the best of the best in the music industry.

Finally! Come Dave we have to get moving! Said a now happy Urs.

Yeah yeah I’m coming! Said David and faked a smile.

Good luck with the Swedes said Carlos and winked at them. I’m off to see my querida; I will see you tomorrow and please don’t call me on the cell phone unless some of you end up on a hospital, vale?

Sure Buddy said David and went off to try to catch up with Urs who was already on his way to the limo.

So Seb amigo, what are you doing? You know I have to leave soon! Carlos said as he turned to his friend.

(This is my chance) he thought to himself. You can go Carlos I will be fine he said not keeping his eyes of the other table.

Alright, well don’t do anything I would do... Haha... Just joking... Go for it, I will see you tomorrow! Adios

Bye Carlos, have a great time and say hello to Geraldine!

Carlos went to take a taxi to his girlfriend’s house. Seb was still sitting by his table when he suddenly stood up. – Alright this is your last chance, you can do this! He said to himself while walking towards Chenoa’s table. Then he stopped behind her and just stood quiet, everybody at her table just turned around and looked at him.

He, hello! Seb said a nervous voice. He wasn’t usually a shy person but when all those other people was sitting there watching him made him nervous.

Oh, hello said Chenoa as she turned around and looked at him. And they looked at each other without talking for some seconds until he got the courage to talk again.

Eh, I really liked you performance tonight! Seb said with a smile.

Oh thank you, and congratulations to your award. You and your friend must be really happy. Are you celebrating it tonight?

No actually all my friends have gone to do different things so I guess I will be celebrating by my own, he said and make a little sad face.

Oh... bummer, well were are going now so you take care and it was really nice to talk to you... hmm...

Sebastien, Sebastien Izambard he said and reached out his hand to her.

Well Sebastien, as I said a real pleasure. Maybe we will meet at some other show someday she said and kissed him on both cheeks and went off with another guy.

The pleasure is all mine Chenoa he said as he saw her leaving the table. Was this it, was this his only chance. He felt really down and stood for a while by the table before he started heading out to catch a taxi.

Meanwhile Chenoa was heading towards her brothers jeep talking to him when Paula stopped and said to her:

Laura Amiga, how could you be so cold towards him? You saw how interested he was in getting to know you!

Paula please don’t, you know that I’m not looking for a new partner. You of all people should know.

Laura, you have to get over it. But I respect that you want to wait, but who said that you have to start a romantic relationship with him. Maybe you can be just friends, he might be a real nice guy if you get to know him, Paula said and pointed at Seb who was standing on the other side of the car park ringing after a taxi.

Sis, invite him to the club where we are going! He shouldn’t celebrate his award alone tonight. We can show him how we in Spain party! Said Chenoa’s Brother Sebastian.

Ok, Sebas I will go and ask him she said and started to walk towards him.

During the walk she got a chance to check him in and she did like what she saw. He really looked good in a suite, had cute haircut and those eyes. When he saw her coming he turned off his phone, turned towards her and gave her one of his famous smiles which almost made her drop to the ground. She tumbled on her heals and feel forwards when he got a hold of her by the shoulders.

Oh are you ok? Those heals really look dangerous, he said and gave a little laugh.

Eeehh. Yes they are, she said as she felt her cheeks turn red. So I was thinking as you were a winner today you couldn’t be alone tonight. You should go out with me and my friends to party! Want to come?

Yees I would love to he said very surprised but happy.

Come, we will take my brothers car she said as they walked towards the jeep. Sebastien, this is my brother Sebastian, .hehe...you have the same name, but we all call him Sebas. And this is my long time friend Paula. We have grown up together. The rest of the gang is waiting for us at the club.
They all said their hellos and went off to the club Las Palmas.

Meanwhile at the hotel Urs ran out of the car, trough the hotel front doors and into the bar. He looked around and saw Isabel sitting by herself by the bar while Anna on the dance floor. He looked at his clock the last time and saw that he had one minute to spear and started to walk towards the bar.

Hi he said!

Oh, hi, you came and on time. I’m very impressed. She said

You look really beautiful he said as he studied her outfit. She was wearing a tight back knee length –skirt with white blouse and black pumps and her hair down and really curly. He wondered if it was natural curls.

Well you don’t look so bad yourself, what have you been up to this evening? Armani suits and all, have you been to the Oscars or something? She said and laughed.

Hehe, no I have been to a well... you can say an event that’s why I’m so dressed up. But I don’t go wearing suits on my free time. Should we go and sit by a table? He said and pointed out to the other side of the bar where there was sofas and tables.

Sure, just let me order another drink!

I will get that for you while you go and get us a table, what do you want?

A cosmopolitan please! She said and left.
Right then came David in and went over to his friend.

Hey where is she? Sorry for being late but I had to get out of my suite, said David

Its ok, and yes she is here, by that table you see? He said and pointed towards Isabel. And that is her friend Anna on the dance floor, the bond one.

Wow, she looks like a lively girl. So I guess I should go and dance with her so you can be alone.

Thanks David, for everything.

Ah, you would do the same for me he said with a big smile. Right?
Urs just laughed and started to walk towards Isabel, laughing. David just stood there still waiting for a yes from Urs but then he started laughing and knew that Urs was just messing with him. Then he headed off to the dance floor where they were now playing some Techno music.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Chapter 8 "The Swiss impress the Swede"

(Outside Geraldine’s house)
He had just got time to change clothes and buy roses for his love and now he was standing outside her house, eager for her to open the door so he could give her the biggest kiss. He knocked again, and now he could hear somebody walking towards the door and open it. Carlos just threw himself on Geraldine who got a bit scared first cuz she hadn’t seen that it was him at first.

God Carlos you really scared me, I thought it was a robber or something. Do you always jump on women like that? She said.

Haha... no... Only on the woman I love and have missed. But you can sure say that if I was a robber I would be a really good looking one right? He said with a grin.

Yeah yeah. Come in now! So I can show you just how much I have missed you. She said and gave him a sexy look which made him raise his eyebrow.

Oh, cariño I love when you give me that look, he said and gave her a passionate kiss as they closed the door behind them.
They didn’t talk much after that but just headed up for the bedroom where they showed each other just how much they missed and loved each other.

(At the same time in the hotel bar)

Here is you cosmopolitan Madame, Urs said and reached out to give her, her drink.

Well thank you m´lord, she said and giggled. Not knowing that his fans also called him m’lord.

Maybe we should introduce ourselves, I’m Urs Buhler.

Isabel Sundin Flores. Urs, is that German?

Well yes, but I’m from Switzerland, the German part. And your last surname doesn’t sound Swedish at all.

No its not, my dad is from Chile. That’s why I don’t have blond hair, but did get my mother’s blue Swedish eyes. Haha.

Yes and beautiful they really are... he said without thinking

Eh, what?

Oh, nothing nothing, he said, blushed and took a sip of his drink. After a while he noticed her watching him strangely, he looked at her with a questionlly face.

Oh sorry if I’m staring at you, but you look so familiar. Like somebody I know or someone famous, she said and continued looking at him, trying to find out who he is.

Really? Well...

What do you work with Urs?

Eh, well I work in the music industry and you?

Oh, cool, well I am the head of a Store in Stockholm, called Indiska. We sell domestic items and clothes with Indian style. It’s quite a popular store.

Really, the head. You don’t look like someone who can give somebody the sack, you look too nice.

Well you don’t know me yet I may look like an angel but I can be a real devil. Would you believe me if I said that I practice kickboxing and drive motorcycles.
Urs almost dropped his chin, was she real, had he heard right, she likes motorcycles like him. She surely was the girl of his dreams. Just then came a sweaty David and Anna who had been dancing all the time.

You Swedish girls sure can dance, said David as he sat down by Urs and drank up the last drink that was left in Urs glass.

Just go ahead man; I wasn’t going to drink that. Hey, Dave, this is Isabel, Isabel this is my very shameless friend David. Said Urs

Ohh, A pleasure to meet you miss Isabel, he said and started to sing the chorus of Isabel (Isabel si te vas, tu dios se enfadara, no dejes que este amor muera si, llorare, lloraras sufriendo en soledad, tu vuelve a mi y yo te hare feliz, Isabel)

Wow, that’s was beautiful, are you some kind of singer? Isabel asked.

Singer, Isabel, this is David from Il Divo and Urs...; she didn’t have time to say the rest when Isabel interrupted.

Oh, so then Urs is your producer or something like that?

No sweetie, hehe... He’s one of the fourth member of the group. Said David and laughed.

Isabel looked at Urs a bit shocked and he just gave her a big smile. Then she started to tell the guys that her mother and Anna’s mother just loved their music, but she had never seen pictures of them, just heard a song or two. She had always thought that Il Divo would be 4 older, unattractive, fat opera singers and they all laughed. Then they started to talk about other things, having fun and enjoying each other’s company.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Chapter 9 "Who is Laura?"

(At Las Palmas)
When they entered the club Seb was really impressed, it was really tropical inspired with palm trees, sand and a pool in the middle of the dance floor which now was covered by a large plastic board so they could dance over it. They walked up to the VIP section where all the other friends were waiting. Everybody seemed very glad to get to know Seb and he liked them as well. After a while all her friends left for the dance floor leaving Seb and Chenoa alone.

You don’t dance? Asked Seb to start a conversation.

Well, yes I normally do but I’m quite tired after today’s show so I will just hang out here, but if you want to go and dance it’s ok for me. I can sit here by my own.

Oh, no, I’m as tired as you. So what are you drinking?

Oh a strawberry margarita, a virgin one.

Virgin?

Its without alcohol, I don’t like to drink when I have a concerts and TV performances. It’s not so good for your voice.

Yeah I know, by the way I just have to say that I like your voice and your last cd, it’s amazing.

You have my CD? She asked surprisingly.

Yes, Carlos´s cousin is a fan of yours, one of those Chenoistas or something like that; well she copied your Cd´s for me.

Oh she did, well if you had the real CD I would have signed it for you, she said and giggled.

Oh, well I was thinking of buying your Cd tomorrow in fact, on my day off, so maybe we could meet afterwards and you could sign it? He said and smiled at her.

Well if you’re buying mine I should buy yours too, she said and blushed when she saw his nice smile.

I was wondering one thing, why are all your friends calling you Laura, isn’t your name Chenoa? He said.

No, Chenoa is just my artist name, my real name is (Maria) Laura Corradini, but all my family calls me Laura.

But Laura Corradini is such a beautiful name, why don’t you use it?

Well, it’s so similar to another singer’s name, that’s why! She said and looked at Seb who tried to think who the other singer was. It’s Laura Pausini!

Oh, Laura Pausini, oh now I get it. Yes it’s quite similar.

Yes, so that’s why. By the way, I like the name Chenoa; I love the meaning of Chenoa. It means white dove in seiox, so it stands for peace.
Then they continued to talk about their carrier, family and life. They noticed that they had a lot in common and like the same things. Then at 3 o´clock it was time to head off to bed but before saying their goodbyes they agreed to see each other the next afternoon to go and buy some cd´s. Both Seb and Chenoa slept really well that night, they had felt something special between them, could it be a good friendship or maybe something more? Time and faith would decide that.........
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Chapter 10 "Shopping time"

Seb woke up really happy, he had a great time last night. It was a long time ago he felt this happy and there was only one person who was the cause of that. He was meeting her in one hour so he headed off to the shower to freshen up. Then to make time past faster he went over to his friends who were all (except for Carlos) in Urs´s room. Seb walked in with a big smile on his face.

Here he finally comes, where did you go last night Seb? I tried to call you, you had us... well me worried? Said David.

Well mommy, if you want to know. I went out to this really cool club with Laura, her brother and friends. He said and started to think about the night before.

Laura? Have you met another girl now? Wow you French men really work fast, said David and laughed.

No, Laura is Chenoa’s real name (the guys looked strange at him). Oh I will tell you the story someday.

I see... is it why you turned off your phone? So what happened? Asked Urs

I didn’t turn it off, my batteries just died. Well nothing happened, we sat all night together talking. Guys she is such an amazing woman and we have so much incoming. We are actually meeting up this afternoon, in 30 minutes in fact.

We are happy for you; let’s hope this works out for you. Said David.

Yeah, really Seb you deserve to be happy after all this time. But I just have to ask this, what if she doesn’t have the same feelings for you that you have for her? Said Urs a bit serious.

Well I haven’t thought of that, hmm...I guess I still would like to be friends with her, like I said, I have never met a woman like her, and she is special. So if we just turn out to be friends, it would still be great. Said Seb also serious.

That’s great Seb, well talking about girls, you should have met the Swedish girls we met yesterday, and Isabel’s friend was really crazy. Said David and laughed when he remember her dancing all night.

Yeah Anna was a bit special, but Isabel was wonderful. David did I tell you that she likes riding motorcycles? Said Urs with a big smile.

Yeah, you told me about 5 times last night, Seb here you see another man in love. David said and laughed.

Oh really? Well you have to tell me all about her later, I have to go now and get changed before meeting Laura. Au Revoir Guys! He said and left for his room.

Laura came to the hotel to pick him up and then they drove off to the city centre to do some shopping. She took him to one of the biggest stores in Spain “El Corte ingles” and to the cd section. Seb bought all her four Cd´s even if she told him that he didn’t need to do it, that she would give him the others, but he didn’t listen to her. She bought IL divos two cd´s and then they went off to a very nice cafe a little outside the city centre so they wouldn’t be bothered by journalists and other people that were all over the city. They sat for over two hours and talked and drank really good coffee, when Laura looked at her watch.

God, it’s almost five! In two hours its dinner time, I have to go to a supermarket to buy things for today’s dinner.

Oh, what are you cooking?

Probably pasta with already made sauce, hehe. I have to be honest with you; I am terrible in the kitchen. I can’t cook... I know I’m no real woman... Haha.

Yes you are, nobody is perfect. Everybody has weaknesses, yours is that you can’t cook so well, but I know you are great at other things, am I right?

Well yes but still, everybody expect that all women can cook. But I don’t care, hehe. So you want me to drop you off at the hotel?

Yes, but look I was thinking, I’m quite good at the kitchen why don’t I cook for you?

Eh...eh... well then I have to help you, we can do it together. Deal?

Deal, well first I will have to go to the hotel so I can get changed.
She took him to the hotel where she wanted to wait on the lobby but he took her to his room where she waited for him on the TV room while Seb got changed. Then suddenly she heard a knocking which was followed by louder knockings and yelling. – Seb lets us in!! The voices said.
She got a bit afraid and just stood still until Seb poked out his head from his bedroom and asked her to open the door. When she opened the door she saw three good looking guys who were all looking at her with big eyes, like in shook. The tall one was really cute, had a boyish look she thought, then was the one that looked like a Spaniard and looked funny when he had his eyebrow up like he had in that moment and then was the shortest one, he had his hair on a ponytail, she could see he was fit and looked more like he was ashamed than shocked. They just stood there for some seconds before one of them got the courage to talk.

Oh we didn’t know Seb had company, said David.

We are sorry if we interrupted something, will you tell Seb that we were here? Said Urs still a bit embarrassed.

Oh no you are not interrupting anything, Seb is in the bedroom getting changed, I’m here just because he didn’t let me wait down by the lobby, so you are the rest of the Divos she said and look at them almost like she was checking them in and then laughed. I’m Laura, just come in, don’t just stand there she said while giving each of them a kiss on the cheek.

Really nice to finally meet you Chenoa said Carlos with a big smile.

Oh really? You have wanted to meet me? She wondered

Well... eh yes... well you know... since Seb... he talks all the time...I mean... Carlos said a bit nervous and not trying to say too much to make his friend look bad.

Yeah? She said and looked serious and lifted an eyebrow. Then started to giggle. I’m only messing with you hombre, Haha, I love making men nervous; you look so cute when you are so. The other laughed too.

Well Chenoa, my name David, it’s very nice to meet you. Said David.

Yeah the playstation, star wars freak, techno, American guy, am I right? She said and giggled. And you are the to be on time, former rocker, gym-freak, Swiss guy, Urs... right? She said as she turned to him. And you Carlito, my compatriot, womanizer and party guy, no?

Wow, you know all about us Chenoa, said David a bit impressed.

Yes Seb told me all about you during coffee earlier today, and please call me Laura, its feels strange to be called Chenoa, cuz she is the artist on stage, in private I’m Laura!

They sat and talked for a while until Seb decided to come in and join their conversation, he had heard them coming but wanted his friends get to know the woman he liked. He wanted to see if they would get along and like each other and so they seemed to do. They all looked like long time friends and that made him happy. He stood by the door, smiling and then went over to them...
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Chapter 11 "Meeting the divos"

Was up guys? What are you all doing here? Asked Seb as he entered the TV room.
They looked surprised at him, they had almost forgotten about him while talking to Laura.

Oh, hi Seb. We came here to ask you something but I can’t remember what it was said David and looked at Urs.

Well, the thing is that we were planning all to go out for dinner tonight, myself and David have invited Isabel and Anna to come along and Carlos is bringing Geraldine with him, so we thought we would ask if you would like to come, you too Laura.? Asked Urs

Both Seb and Laura looked at each other when Seb finally said:

Well we had like plans... so...

No we can do that some other time Seb, she interrupted him. I have never gone out with four good looking guys like you, I can’t refuse an invitation like that, she said, winked at them and giggled.

Well I guess we will be going with you, so when are we heading off?

The Swedish girls are just getting ready, we are meeting them in about 15 minutes and Geraldine is meeting us at the restaurant. Said Urs.

Laura wanted to freshen up her makeup but didn’t have anything with her so Urs offered to call the Swedish girls and ask if it was ok for Laura to come up to them and she was more than welcome.

(At the Swedish girl’s room)

So Laura, which Divo are you dating? The Spaniard or the French guy? Asked Anna.

None of them... I’m not dating anyone. I’m just became friends with Seb. Why? She asked.

No it’s just that what David told me yesterday, that Seb was totally inl... Anna was about to say before Isabel interrupted her and told her to shut up in Swedish.

You have to forgive my friend here; she loved to talk and LOVES to gossip. Isabel said and laughed.

It’s ok. Girls I think we should go down to the boys, cuz what Seb has told me about Urs, he doesn’t want to be late for the restaurant, said Laura and they all laughed and went down.
At the restaurant they had a great time, talked about everything and anything and ate really good food. Laura and Geraldine sat and talked during the dinner, like they were long time friends, which surprised both Carlos and Seb and made them happy. Later Carlos suggested that they should go out dancing now that they were in the country where you party all night long. Everybody was up to it except for Laura who had an early meeting with her manager the following day, but they all convinced her to come along just for a while.

(At the clubs dance floor)

Seb, I really have to go now, said Laura while she was dancing with him.

Oh, said Seb a bit disappointed and stopped dancing.

I really had a great time tonight and earlier this day too, thank you.

Yeah me too, I will follow you to the car! Seb insisted and followed her to say goodbye to the others. Then they walked slowly towards the car both quietly and looking at each other time to time, then they stopped by the car.

So Laura I was thinking... I owe you a home-made dinner and I was thinking as I am leaving in 2 days, that I could maybe cook for you tomorrow night. If you are free and if it’s Ok with you?

Sure, that sounds nice. I only have the meeting in the morning them I’m free. What time will you come?

We have some interviews at the afternoon, so after that I can come. About six, he said and she nodded, then she have him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and went into the car.

Oh by the way, we won’t be alone tomorrow, you will meet my baby, she said and drove off. Leaving him standing there confused. Baby? She had a baby? She hadn’t told him anything about that.

Meanwhile inside in the club they were all on the dance floor dancing, even Urs who rarely danced when they all went out. He didn’t want to seem boring in front of Isabel. Then the DJ put on a slow song to as it was time to close the club. Urs stepped closer to Isabel and putted his hands around her waist while she putted her hands around his neck and her head rested on his shoulder. They stepped closer to each other for every step they took and both enjoyed being in each other’s arms and wishing that the song wouldn’t end. Then they were interrupted by somebody who was tapping them on the shoulder. It was David saying that they were closing and that the taxi was waiting for them outside to take them to the hotel. They both sighed in disappointment; they didn’t want the night to end. Carlos and Geraldine said goodbye to the others outside the club as they were heading to her place and the other got the taxi to the hotel. Urs and Isabel sat in the middle between Anna and David in the car and without thinking Urs putted his hand over Isabel’s and she smiled and they held hands the whole ride. When they got to the hotel David and Anna walked a bit faster than the other two to let them have some privacy and they said their goodbyes by the elevator. Urs walked Isabel to her door, they walked quietly and then she stopped.

Here is our room, she said with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

Oh ok, well then I guess this is goodnight then, he said to her as she looked down at her shoes, she was a bit shy.

Yes, thank you again for a lovely evening she said and raised her head to look at him at the eyes.

It was my pleasure; I enjoy spending time with you! He said and tried to decide if he should kiss her or not. Maybe it was too early for a kiss or not? What if she would get angry with him if he kissed her? They stood there looking at each other’s eyes when they moved a bit closer and as he was going to make a move, they got interrupted by someone saying something from the room:

Will you kiss her already? You have been standing there for quite a while now... come on... Anna said.

ANNA Håll käften!!! (Shut up: in Swedish) said Isabel and turned to her friend. Now she was really embarrassed to even look at Urs.

OJ, sorry. I just wanted to help...I will leave you alone now... she said and walked into the bathroom.

Sorry she said and turned to Urs. He just laughed and then leant forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. She was first surprised but then returned the kiss which started soft but got more passionate and then they stopped and looked at each other.

Thank you, she said and then turned red again when she realized what she just said.

Haha, you are welcome? Urs laughed and then stopped and said. I´d better go back to my room now, I have to go up early tomorrow. See you at the gym in the morning?

Yes I will be there, Good night she said and gave him a quick kiss again and went into her room and closed the door. Thank you? Why the hell did I say that, she said to herself as she threw herself at the bed thinking of the kiss?
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Chapter 12 "The Swiss is in love"

Urs woke up really early, threw on some training clothes and headed off to the gym to wait for Isabel, or he thought he would. But when he got there he saw Isabel over at the treadmill and walked over to her. He put his hand over her shoulder, she got scared and lost her balance and was about to fall down from the machine when Urs got hold of her by her waist. She got all red by embarrassment, took out her earpiece and said:

Thank you. I didn’t hear you coming; I was lost in my music. She said and looked down.

No I shouldn’t have startled you like that. So what were you listening to? Us maybe? He said with a grin.

Actually yes, she said and looked at him, still with red cheeks. He bent over to her and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and hugged her, he felt her loosen up. Then he looked at her as she still had her eyes closed for a while.

I forgot to tell you good morning. He said and they headed off to start the workout. He was really impressed by her; she was really fit and strong. After an hour of training and bit of competition between them, they walked towards the elevators to go up and take a shower. When they entered the lobby area Isabel gave Urs and playful face and both started running towards the elevator that was about to close. Isabel pushed him a little making him loose speed and she went into the elevator first and he ran in just before the doors closed. He had his hands on his knees, breathing heavily as he saw Isabel jumping of joy and doing a victory dance.

I won, I am faster than you... Haha...

Hey your cheater, and you pushed me! He said and gave her a serious look but couldn’t hold it for so long cuz seeing her so happy and dancing made him smile.

It’s not my fault that you have a bad balance and I didn’t even touch you...

Oh you didn’t? Well then you don’t call this touching, he said as he walked towards her took a hold of her and gave her a hard quick kiss. I guess you wouldn’t call this a kiss either?

Well no... This is, she said and almost jumped at him and gave him a sweet kiss which fast became a passionate one. He had her up against the elevator buttons and didn’t notice that he accidently pushed the stop button and the elevator stopped.

Oh my god, what was that? She said a bit scared.

Its ok sweetie, it has just stopped, I think we got a bit carried away and I accidently pushed the red button. He said and pointed at it. It will probably turn on soon again, look here it says that we have to wait 5 minutes and it will restart. No need to worry!

I’m not worried, no... So what now? We have to sit here and wait?

I know something that can make time run faster; he said and sat himself in front of her leaning over and kissing her. They sat in each other’s embrace, kissing until the door opened at Isabel’s floor, and she sighed deeply.

Couldn’t you have pushed the stop button again? Hehe, she said as she walked out.

Next time I promise to make sure that we get stuck for at least one hour...sweetie, he said and smiled at her. What are you girls doing today?

Oh, nothing special. We haven’t planned anything today. Why?

Would you like to see how the work of a singer is? We have 2 interviews, one at a TV station and another at a radio. Then we are free, so maybe we could do something together, just you and me? He said and wished she would say yes.

Yes sure, how cool to see how you work. I’m sure Anna will come too, but we have to get rid of her after the interviews. They kissed goodbye and both went to take a cold shower.

Meanwhile in another room not far away, Seb woke up with a smile on his face. He wasn’t really a morning person but this morning he was on a really good mood. He went over to David’s room to have breakfast, where he was greeted by a surprised American.

Hey who are you and what have you done to my moody frenchy? Said David.

Haha, very funny David, he said and sat down. By the way, where is Urs? As Seb asked that Urs entered the room.

And now we have a very happy Swiss too, said David and laughed.

Yeah, yeah. Guys, Isabel and Anna are coming with us today to the interviews. Are you ok with that?

Sure mon ami, so things are going well between you two?

Great, she is so amazing. We spent all morning in the gym together. She is so strong and...

Oh no don’t say she is a gym freak like you? David interrupted and laughed.

She sure is, so Seb are you doing something with Laura today?

Yes, I’m cooking dinner for her tonight at her apartment. He said and smiled.

Maybe our French friend here will get some romance tonight said David and wiggled his eyebrows, á la Carlos.

Not at all mon ami, I’m a gentleman and I want to take it slow with her. Like I told you before she is special to me, I don’t want to ruin anything. Even if when imp near her all I want to do is to take her in my arms and....

Hey, hey too much information there Seb, Urs interrupted.
They keep talking about the girls and tried to convince David to give Anna a chance. But all he said was that there wasn’t any sparkle between them, she was a girl with too much character and personality for his taste. Too crazy.
Their last interviews in Spain went really fast and was quite fun to make. They went to the comedy TV-show Cruz y Raya, where they got interviewed and got to perform Heroe. But also got to be in one of the sketches they do, as Isabel and Anna was there Urs did his best to impress his girl. And so he did, he was the one that got into his character the most and made the audience laugh their heads off. But now the job was finished and all the boys were thinking about was to spend time with their special someone just before heading back to London the following day.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Chapter 13 "I remember you"

Seb went fast to his hotel room to get changed, what was he going to wear? After 4 changes he decided for the casual look, some dark blue jeans with a white shirt and one of his hats, a white one. Then he headed off to a close by supermarket to buy a nice whine, flowers and some of the ingredients for the night’s supper. He took a big breath before knocking on her door; he could hear some loud music inside of her apartment and then heard her yelling: It’s open, just go in Seb! And so he did, the first thing he saw was a white small dog running towards him, barking.

He bent down to say hello at the dog and it flew up to his arms licking all his face and waging its tail of happiness.

Hey Shirley let Seb go! Laura said as he got out of her bedroom

Haha, Its ok, she seems to like me. I suppose this is your baby you mentioned last night? He said laughing.

Yes, this is my baby Shirley! You didn’t think I was talking about a real baby? She said and smiled at him when she saw him blush.

No, not at all. Haha... So what a nice hall you have, he said trying to change the subject.

Oh sorry, come in. She said and showed him her apartment. Seb I really love your hat, you know I have a similar one that my fans in Argentina bought me when I was over there!
She went to her closet to go and get the hat and went out with it, handed it to Seb who looked at it with big eyes. The hat was the same model as his, only that instead of being all white, it had notes all over the hat of a song, and a red band.

Wow, I love it. What song is it on the hat? He asked.

All you need is love by The Beatles. It’s one of my favorite hats. My Chenoistas sure got good taste. So what do you think if we get started with dinner, I’m quite hungry, I haven’t eaten much today. By the way what are we cooking?

Well as you don’t eat so much meat, I was thinking of making one of my mum´s famous vegetable soups, with home-made bread and a nice salad. For dessert I was thinking of a nice fruit salad with ice cream.

Oh, it sounds lovely and healthy. That’s great, even though I have something unhealthy for the coffee. My mum came to Madrid today and I asked her to bring a pastry from Mallorca that is soooo good. I thought you would like to taste it.

Great, yes I would love it. So I you want to help you can start telling me where you have all the knives and all stuff I need to cook!
Seb started to make the bread while letting Laura just sit down, but after a long time of insistence he gave Laura the job to cut the vegetables for the soup. While cooking they keep talking about their day, Seb telling her about their visit to the TV show Cruz Y Raya. Laura loved those guys; he had been herself twice on the show and had become friends with the hosts. All the time their where cooking Shirley never left Seb alone, sitting by his leg wanting him to play and cuddle with her. While letting the soup cook and the bread was in the oven, Laura took the chance to go out with Shirley for a quick walk. Meanwhile Seb was walking around her apartment watching all her things and pictures. He found a shelf where she had some awards and got really surprised when he saw one he recognized. He stood there watching and holding it when Laura and Shirley got back.

I love that one. I never thought I would win that, she said and startled Seb who hadn’t heard her come in.

Oh, you scared me. You were at the Euro Best awards?

Yes

In Cannes?

Yes

2004?

Yes... Haha... why do you have that face? She said looking at the shocked face he had.

I don’t remember you! I was there, I was there with my friend Laurent, and we sat on the second row. Wait a minute, It’s raining men, was that you? You had shorter hair and straight.

Yes, that’s me! She said and blushed.

Seb smiled when he remembered that day, he and Laurent couldn’t stop talking about the Spanish singer for weeks. They had both fallen for her, both by her looks and voice, they had even gone to the after party but they didn’t see her there. During the dinner they talked about Euro Best and she told him all about how nervous she was as she wasn’t supposed to be there at all.

Meanwhile at the other side of the city in the hotel Urs went over to Isabel and Anna’s room to go and get Isabel. He was taking her out to a romantic dinner at a Spanish restaurant that Geraldine had recommended to him. As usual it wasn’t Isabel who opened the door but Anna, who gave him a big hug and whispered in his ear:

Treat her like a lady, but don’t worry about bringing her back early, she said and winked at him. He just blushed when Isabel came over to them.

Hey, what have you said now to make this poor man blush? Isabel said and hit Anna at the arm (in a friendly way).

Me? Said something? How can you think that? You know me...

Yes I know you, that’s what has me worried. Well, shall we go Urs? She said and led Urs out of the room and waved goodbye to Anna. They walked towards the elevator when Urs grabbed Isabel to the side and gave her a hard kiss on the lips. He took her by the waist pushing her closer to him, deepening the kiss, the after a while they stood breathless looking at each other.

Wow, what was that for? She asked.

For not being able to kiss you all day, you don’t know how hard it was to have you close all day and not being able to show how I feel about you!

And how do you feel about me Mr. Buhler?
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Chapter 14 "Superman and Wonder woman"

Carlos and Geraldine was at her parents’ house, it had been a while since he saw them and he also had something important to speak to her father Jose about. Geraldine’s mother Begoña was really happy to see Carlos again, as always she called him her son and always made jokes about when he and Geraldine would tie the knots and give her grandchildren.

God woman, let them live a bit before starting to make a family and you know Carlos is at his best in his carrier I don’t think he wants to ruin that, Jose said.

Its ok Jose, I understand she wants to see her only child getting married, answered Carlos.

Gracias hijo, well missy you will come with me to help me with dinner and make the table. See you in a while guys and please don’t drink too much whiskey before dinner!

Women! Can’t live with them, can’t live without them. So you want a glass? Jose asked as he took out the whiskey bottle.

Sure, a small glass. Look Jose, I want to ask you or talk with you about something.

Sure Hombre, come lets go to the back garden so we can be alone. They walked out and sat down by some chairs, but Carlos was too nervous so he stood up before talking.

Well Jose, you know I and Geraldine have been together for over 10 years now and you know that I love her with all my heart. I´ve been really happy with the way we have been together now but I think it is time to make our relationship and love official, by making her mine and I hers. So what I’m asking is that, do I have your blessing if I ask your daughter to marry me?

God, I don’t know what to say said Jose looking a bit serious. That made Carlos doubt a bit but then Jose gave him the biggest smile. Of course you have my blessing. I wouldn’t want any other man in the world to marry my little girl. I have seen noticed since the first day she brought you to us that the love between you is something special that will last for eternity.

JOSE, CARLOS dinner ready, Begoña yelled from the house.

The guys hugged before going into the house and to enjoy a nice dinner with their two favorite women in the world.

At the hotel David was playing some playstation when he heard a knock on his door. Who could it be? All the guys were out with their girls; he sighed, put his game on a pause and opened the door. There he saw Anna standing holding a champagne bottle in her hand, she walked towards David gave him a big and hard kiss on the lips and walked in to his room. David stood there surprised and shocked.

So what are you doing for fun this evening David? She asked.

Eh, who... what... eh what are you doing here Anna?

Well, as Isabel is out with Urs and what I´ve heard all the other guys are also out, you and I are alone. So I thought we could do something?

Well I was doing something. What was the kiss for?

I just felt like kissing you... Oh my god, don’t say that you have PS2! She said with big eyes. Wow so cool, I would love to have one in my hotel room she said as she put on the game and started to play.

You like PS2? He said while sitting beside her. Wow, how did you do that? I have never been able to finish this level.

Well you are talking to a champion here; she said and winked at him. As the only girl of 5 siblings I was brought up with computer games and playstation. I have won over all of my 4 brothers; I like this game even though if I have another favorite for moment.

Oh, which one? He wanted to know.

Star Wars Lego, I know it’s for kids but it’s really cool, she said and blushed.

NO WAY, I love that one too. You know I’m a big Star Wars fan. He said as he took out the star wars game.

You put that game on and I will go and get glasses for the champagne.

They spent all night playing the game and drinking, having a good time. When they had finished the champagne they emptied David´s mini bar. Both got really drunk and started dancing to one of David’s trance CD´s. They danced all over the room and they ended up dancing in his bedroom. Anna stood on the bed jumping as he lost her balance and David caught her. She called him her hero before kissing him again and this time he kissed her back. They started to undress each other until they were only wearing they underwear, they both laughed when they looked what they were wearing. He had his superman boxers on and she had superwoman thongs on. They both lay on the bed laughing hard when they soon fell to sleep....

Meanwhile, Carlos and Geraldine were saying goodbye to her parents and thanking them for a wonderful dinner. As they sat on the car Geraldine asked Carlos:

What with you cariño? You have been really strange since I left you alone with my father. When you to got back to eat you were both really strange... like really happy. What’s going on?

Nothing querida, it’s just your imagination. Hehe, he said trying not to show how happy he was that he had her father’s blessing. He really wanted to ask her right there in the car but he knew he wanted to be special. Can’t this bloody car run faster, I just want to take you home so we can enjoy our last night together in Madrid.

Patience mi amor. We have time. She said and winked at him.

When they got to her house they ran in and into the bedroom where they showed just how much they loved and how they would miss each other.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Chapter 15 "The mugger"

Well Isabel, I like you a lot. I can’t stop thinking about you when I’m not with you, he said.

Oh, Urs I feel the same way, she said and kissed him. So should we get going before being late to the restaurant?

Sure my princess. By the way what is Anna going to do tonight?

Don’t know, she said something about drinking champagne... I wouldn’t be surprised if he would go and find a guy to party with. She is so crazy, we are like night and day but I love her.

Yes she is special. Well David was going to be alone too, maybe they would do something together but I doubt it.

Why?

We tried to make him give Anna a chance but he said that there weren’t any sparkle between them.

Oh, sparkle. So you think that is a sparkle between us?

Are you kidding, I think there is more than a sparkle between us. It’s more like an explosion he said and gave her another kiss before entering the restaurant.

They had a great dinner and ate some really good Spanish food. They ate so much that they almost felt sick. So they decided to take a walk back to the hotel. Half way as they passed a park they felt something on their back so they stopped.

Vuestro dinero, Ahora! (Your money, now!) A man said.

Sorry we don’t speak spanis..., Urs was about to say as the man swung his arm and hit Urs with it and fell down to the pavement. The man was about to hit Isabel too and take her bag when she kicked him between the legs and hit him on the nose so it broke. The man was also lying down when the police came and hand-cuffed him. The police asked if they needed an ambulance for Urs but he said that he was ok and they took a taxi home. He was quiet the whole ride back until they reached her room.

I’m so sorry for this evening. Everything was going so well until that ass came and ruined it for us. I’m sorry that I couldn’t protect you he said and looked down.

Urs, sweetie. You couldn’t have known that he was about to hit you, you couldn’t even see him and I have had a great time tonight. So don’t worry really, she said and took his face into her hands. She traced her fingers from his jaw line down to his under lip where he still had some blood. Does it hurt? She asked.

Yes, but if you kiss it better I would.. he didnt need to say more when she leant over and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, so it would hurt him. When they broke it off she asked:

Would you like to come in?

Are we going to be alone?

Yes, Anna doesn’t seem to be here and I do have my own bedroom. She said and turned red as she realized what she said.

Oh, so you want me to stay over? He said smiling.

No.. I mean yes.. I mean.. if you want to?

He didn’t say anything just went in to the room and dragged her with him and closed the door. They went into her bedroom where they laid down kissing and cuddle ling before falling asleep.

( At Laura´s apartment )
After had eaten the dessert they went and sat on her sofa talking and eating Ensaimadas (the pastry from Mallorca).

Oh I just love this ensiamma... what was it called again?

Haha, Ensaimadas... Haha. Do you know, David never liked it.. Oh Sorry...don’t know why I mentioned him.

It’s ok Cherie! Do you want to talk about it? You may feel better after that?

I don´t want to bother you with storied about my ex.

No, sometimes is good to let everything out, then can go on with your life. Have you spoken to someone after your break up?

No, just a little with my mum and Paula, but I didn´t want to bother them with my problems, and I couldn´t talk to my friends as most of them are his friends too. She said and shed a tear.

He gave her a hug and she began to talk. She told him everything how they had met and about the break up, she had started to cry so he let her rest her head on his lap while he caressed her head and playing with her hair. She felt so comfortable lying there so after a while she feel asleep.

Good night my angel, he said as he putted a blanket over her and then also fell asleep....
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Chapter 16 "Anna and David?"

The next morning.

( At Laura´s apartment)
Both of them were still sleeping until Seb was woke up by feeling something wet on his lips and face.

Oh what sweet kisses, he said still dreaming that he was kissing Laura. Then he woke up seeing Shirley standing on his chest licking his face.
Mon dieu, Shirley get off, he said a bit quiet not wanting Laura to wake up. He looked at the puppy face looking at him and smiled.
You want to go out non? Wait a minute so I can make your mummy comfortable and then we´ll go for a walk he said to the dog. He took a large pillow to replace his lap and looked for the house keys and went out.
The moment he closed the door Laura woke up. She looked around and called for both Seb and Shirley but got no respond. She got worried but when she got to the kitchen she found a note for her who said:

Laura,
Shirley was really anxious to go out and I didn’t want to wake you up, so I took her out. I hope its ok! I hope you are hungry now cuz I will come back with a good big breakfast.
See you soon!

Xoxo/ Seb

She smiled, threw herself at the couch again and waited. Twenty minutes after he heard a happy barking coming from her hallway and the door opened. Shirley came running towards her and threw herself on her.

Oh my baby, have you had a good time with Seb this morning? She said kissing her.

The poor dog really had to go out this morning, she peed like 10 times. I hope you like croissants and strawberries. Would you like tea or coffee?

Oh... you really spoil me. I could get used to waking up with you.... I mean having you around like a friend she said and turned red. Coffee please, no sugar but some milk. So today is you last day in Spain? Are you happy to go back to London?

Yes it is, but I will miss Madrid, not so much the city but...

Oh you will miss Shirley? She said and laughed.

Yes of course, and her mother too he said and winked at her. Her mother that is an amazing woman who has become a really good friend of mine. I will miss the talks.

Yes, me too. Even though we have only known each other for like three days, it feels like I have known you for years now. But you know, we do have mobiles.

And email.

Yes, I have to be honest I suck in computing. I have big problems logging into my forum, you should have seen me in the beginning. I was making my fans mad in the forum. Haha.

You are just like Urs, Haha. He has written to himself many times when he is supposed to post in the forum. Haha.

(At Geraldine’s house )

Carlos cariño, wake up! Its ten o´clock. Remember, we are going to your mothers house before you have to leave for London! I know you can hear me. Caaarlos. She said and started to kiss him to wake him up.

If you continue doing that I will never wake up, he said and grinned when she hit him on the chest.

You fool, come let’s get dressed. You don’t want to keep your mama waiting, you know that she doesn’t like when the food gets cold.

Oh, do we have too. I want to lay here all day with you, my lovely, beautiful and sexy girlfriend, he said while kissing her neck.

I would love that too cariño, but you won’t see your mother for a while now and I will come up to London this weekend. Vamos! (lest go).
They both took a shower and then headed off to the Marin castle.

(At Isabel’s room)

Urs woke up by the sun shining into the room; he felt something on his chest and looked down where he saw Isabel’s head. She was hugging him. He smiled when he saw her waking up.

Good morning beautiful, he said to her.

Morning? Where am I... Oh sorry, didn’t mean to be all over you. she said and laid back on her side of the bed.

Its ok, I liked having you near me, he said and taking her back to his embrace and kissed her forehead.

Urs?

Yes, Belle?

Belle?

Is it ok if I call you that?

Sure, it’s just that only one person has called me Belle and that was my grandmother, who died two years ago. She said a bit sad and shed a tear.

Oh, I didn’t mean to make you sad, he said and wiped her tear with his finger.

Its not that what makes me sad, but you leaving. What will happen now?

What do you mean happen?

Will you forget me now that you are getting back home?

Forget you? Sweetie, look at me, he said and lifted her head up so he could look her straight to the eyes. This past days that I have gotten to know you have been the best ones in years. You are so amazing and I know that you life is in Sweden but I hope we can try to make this relationship work. I don’t want to lose what we have. What are your thoughts?

I feel the same Urs. I have never felt this strong about a man before so fast, so I do want to make this work. I know that you travel alto because of your job, but as my job is quite flexible I will try my best to come and see you where ever you are. And you will come to Sweden after the last concerts in the Us, right?

Oh, you have made me really happy. Now let’s stop talking about sad things, we have 5 more hours before I have to go. So what do you say if we go out to a park and have a nice picnic just you and me?

That sounds great, but I’m really worried about Anna, she didn’t come home last night. I have to know where she is.

Lets get dressed and go over to David’s, we can ask him if he saw her last night as he was all night at the hotel. Both of them got up from the bed and got dressed.

( At David´s room )

David woke up with a big headache.
I will never drink that much again, God the Swede sure knows how to drink!, he said and got a big confused when he heard the water go on in the bathroom. He took a look around and saw his clothes all over the room and there were traises that somebody had spent the night.
OH MY GOD, he said loud as Anna got out from the bathroom already dressed. He looked at her with big eyes and asked:

We didn’t, you know... ?

As lovely it would have been superman, no we didn’t. We just made out a bit she said and winked at him. He turned red and sighed with delight.
I’m I really that ugly and awful? She said

No, no you are beautiful.. it’s just. I didn’t want to make an mistake.. or I don’t mean mistake.. you know.. I don’t know how to put it in a nice way..

I understand cowboy.. just messing with you. Thank you so much for last night, I never thought you could be so much fun and that we had a lot in common.

Me either, he said and stood up to follow her to the door. Well thank you for your company he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek as he opened the door where Urs and Isabel stood with their mouths open.

Anna.... David?? They both said in a choir.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Chapter 17 "Adios España"

Isabel dragged Anna into David’s bathroom while Urs and David stayed at the TV-room.

Man.. don’t say you and Anna slept together? I thought you said there was nothing between you two, that she wasn’t your type, Urs said.

Take it easy Swiss boy, we didn’t sleep together.. Well we slept in the same bed but nothing happened. We just had too much to drink last night so she fell asleep here.

Ok, so you are sure nothing happened between you too? Cuz you it really looked like there was something between you two when we saw you by the door.

I was just saying goodbye, and it was just a kiss on the cheek. Let it be now. So what are you going to do for the rest of the day?

I’m going on a picnic with Isabel. We just went here to see if you had seen Anna cuz Bella was getting worried. Now that we have found her, we will get going when the girls come out of the bathroom.

(Inside the bathroom )

Please don’t tell me that you slept with Urs best friend? Said Isabel a bit angry.

What´s this? No I didn’t, but what if I would have?

I know how you are with guys, you can never keep a guy for more than some days and then you move on. David is like Urs brother and I don’t want him heartbroken or think ill of you or me, now that me and Urs are going to be seeing each other.

What are you saying? Are you two going serious? I knew he was falling for you but not that much or I mean.. you know..

Yes I know, I can’t believe how fast I have fallen for him. I think I already love him.

Wow, that serious stuff. Have you told him yet? I think you are the perfect couple.

No I haven’t, it’s too early.

The people in Sweden should see you now.. Isabella Sundin Flores dating a famous really hot Swiss singer. I can see all the old high school girls dying of envy, Haha..

Well that hottie is at the moment waiting for me, has taking me for a picnic. So will you be ok, alone all day?

Isabel, I’m not a kid, I can take care of myself. No go out and spend some time with your man she said as they both hugged and walked out to the boys.
Urs and Isabel went out to find a nice park while David stayed at his room and Anna went to hers.

( At the Marin palace )

Hijo, we are going to miss you so much. When will you have time off? When will we see you again? His mother said.

Well, we won’t have time off until after the last show in San Diego, we will have one week off and then we are heading back to Sweden for two weeks to work on our third album. Which I have to say is going to be the best one. We have just decided half of the songs we are having in it. But I’m not telling you, you will have to hear it when its finished. He said with a big smile.
What he didn’t tell them now was that he was planning to have all his family and Geraldine’s family over to San Diego where he was going to marry her, he was planning to propose when she would come to London later that week. He didn’t want to say anything to his family because he couldn’t be one hundred percent sure she would say yes.
After a long lunch with his family, he said goodbye to everyone and headed to the hotel where he had most of his luggage in his unused room and to spend a little time in private with his girlfriend.

(At Laura’s place)

After breakfast they decided to go out for a walk and just relax, because they both had a lot of work in front of them the following months. Seb with the end of the tour, new album and promotion and Laura had the promotion of her new album and planning of the upcoming tour. Laura walked him back to his hotel, when they stopped in front of the lobby.

So this is it! Well I wish you all the best with the tour and everything; she said and tried not to look sad that he was leaving.

Yes, thanks. And you too, good luck with the promo. Then they both got a quiet and he pulled her towards him to give her a big hug. They stood hugging for a long time, not noticing people walking pass watching them. After a while they let go of each other when Shirley started to jump on Sebs leg to get some attention.

Hehe, Oh I will miss you a lot your little Diva, he said and lifted her up so he could give her a kiss goodbye.

Well I will try to improve my computing skills and hope to hear from you and Shirley expect hearing from you too, or she will be an angry Diva, she said and laughed.

Hehe.. of course. Well you two take care and we will see each other again. Send my hellos to your brother Sebas and Paula.

I will, now get up there and start packing so you don’t miss your flight she said as she watched him walk into the hotel. Shirley made a sad noise and looked up at her mother.
I know, I’m going to miss him too. These three past days has been too good to be true, I have never known a guy so caring and so... so.. incredible sweet, she said and sighed and walked back home.

At the elevator Seb started thinking: Why didn’t I kiss her, so she could see that I like her. No.. she is still hurt from her bad break up.. I couldn’t do that, she told me.. she didn’t want an relationship right now.. We will just be friends.. yes friends.. maybe after a while she will change her mind.. God I love her, he thought as he shook his head and started packing his luggage.

( David’s room )

He had been sitting alone for two hours now, he had already packed and had played some playstation. He was restless and wanted to do something, as he played Star Wars Lego he remembered the night before, how good time he had with Anna. He threw himself on the bed and started thinking. How can a crazy girl like Anna have the same interests like him, they were so different but at the same time so alike. He started wondering what she was doing at this moment, was she at her room, was she alone? After a while he decided to see if she was in her room, he stood up and went down to her. He knocked on the door twice and didn’t get an answer, so he gave up and started to walk to the elevator when the door opened.

Yes.. Anna said and poked out her head and saw David walking away. Hey cowboy! Did you want something?

He turned around and walked back to her.
Eh, no I was just checking if you were in your room?

Well you see that I am, so.. was up?

Nothing, nothing... I was just thinking... are you alone? Are you doing something?

No, I’m in here having a rave party with 20 guys, why? She said and started to laugh when she saw David’s jaw fall.
Just kidding with you cowboy, no I was just watching TV and eating Ice Cream. Wanna join me?

As fun as it sounds, I rather do something outside the Hotel, I´ve had enough of being indoors. Wanna join me?

What do you have in mind?

Go cart? Laura gave me an address to a cool go cart place here in Madrid. And well we can see what we find out there? I have 5 hours left until I have to go to the airport. What do you say? He asked as he gave her the biggest smile, to try to convince her.

Hmm... well.. sure I´ll come with you...

They had a great time driving and Anna really impressed him when she won, twice. They later found an arcade where they spent the rest of the afternoon. Having a blast.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Chapter 18 "The dog kiss confession"

The time had come to say goodbye as the guys had to go back to work.
As Seb had already said goodbye to Laura earlier he was waiting for the others to come down to take the cab to the airport.
Urs and Isabel couldn’t let go of each other as they were saying goodbye. Tears came running down her cheek and even Urs shed a tear. But he assured her that she wouldn’t get rid of him that easily.
David followed Anna to her door where she thanked him for the day and also for the night before and before going into her room she gave him a kiss on the lips. David stood outside at the hall surprised of the kiss.
Geraldine followed the guys to the airport where she said goodbye to all the guys and to her boyfriend who she was going to see soon again.
All the guys sat quiet on the plane until Carlos broke the silence:

Madrid was great right? He said and looked at his friends faces.

Oui, Ja, Yeah, they all said at the same time.

I’m really glad to see you all happy now, as happy as me and Geraldine have been for years. Guys I want to tell you something! Something that I haven’t told anyone yet...

What Carlos? It sounds important, said Urs a bit worried.

I’m asking Geraldine to become Mrs. Marin this weekend when she comes and visits me and I want to marry her after the last concert in San Diego. It has always been a dream of her to get married by a beach somewhere romantic, so I looked in the net and found a private beach in near San Diego which you can rent for the day, so I thought it would be the perfect place for our wedding he said and smiled and looked at the guys who were all looking at him with big eyes.

You proposing? To Geraldine.. said Seb.

Of course frenchy who else?

Man, I’m are really happy for you said David and hugged him.

Me too, said both Urs and Seb and gave him a hug.

They started planning and giving Carlos advice of how he could propose and what kind of ring he would get her. They also celebrated the news buy drinking some champagne. As David drank his champagne he started to think of Anna, about the night they had been drinking it and having a blast. Then he started to think about the kiss she had given him as they said goodbye. Was it a friendly kiss or did she like him? Did he like her? He shook his head, no she was probably messing with his head. She didn’t like him. To try to stop thinking of Anna he started to talk to the others.

So Seb, what happened with you and Laura? Any romance? He asked.

Non, as I said we are just friends. But we had a great last night, so good that we both fell asleep on the couch and then I woke up to a kiss this morning. He said.

She kissed you!, Urs asked curiously.

Non, her dog Shirley did, he said as he and all the boys laughed hard.

Well Seb, I can’t say that I ever thought you would be dating a dog, but there is always a first time, no? Haha,, I can’t believe you got kissed by a dog. David said and laughed.

Hey you are not so innocent yourself Mr. Miller, have you told the others who I found in your room this morning? Urs said to try to help his French friend.

WHAT? You had a woman in the room? Who is she? tell us everything! Said both Seb and Carlos.

No its no one. I’m going to get you for this Swiss god! David said and looked at Urs with revenge on his face.

Haha.. ohh.. I’m soo scared.... It wasn’t just anyone, but Isabel’s friend, Anna! Said Urs and laughed as the other two looked at David with even bigger eyes.

ANNA, as Anna, the Swedish girl that you didn’t like. The one that was to crazy for you, that wasn’t your type? Said Seb.

Yes but it’s not what you think, I didn’t sleep with her or anything. She just spent the night, ok? He said and wished they would land in London soon.

Well if something happened, I will find out, as Anna will tell Isabel and Isabel will tell me. So it doesn’t matter if you keep it quiet Davy boy, Urs said and laughed. David turned away and put on some headphones to listen to some music.

So things are going well with you and Isabel, mon ami? Seb asked.

Better than well, we are together, as in a couple. We will try to make this work, and I pray to god that it will. She is just so amazing, she is going to try to do everything to be able to be with me on road. You remember Alexa? She would never have thought of doing that for me or us, she only though of herself and I always had to please her.

Well the difference there is that Alexa wasn’t in love with you, she was just with you for your money! It’s difficult for people in our business to find true love as we never know if the ones we meet are just with us because of the fame or for the private person. Our Spanish friend here is lucky that he found his soul-mate before his big success and really really lucky that she kept supporting him since then, Seb said and both of them looked over at Carlos who was now sleeping with his mouth open and was snoring really loud.

I can’t believe how loud he snores, that he doesn’t wake up himself. And I can’t believe how Geraldine can live with it? Urs said

Well, that’s another reason why he is lucky or she is just deaf and crazy, Seb said as they both started to laugh. They looked outside the window and could see some houses and then the Wembley arena as they were approaching London.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Chapter 19 "Will you....?"

The following days the guys were all occupied with rehearsals, as they had been away for the tour for some weeks. Urs called Isabel almost every day now that she was back in Sweden, Isabel had made plans to come to the last concerts in the US and that made Urs really happy. He was almost jumping of joy as he entered the room where the rest of the guys were eating lunch.

Hey what have made you this happy, mon ami?, Seb said.

I think he has been talking to Isabel, am I right said Carlos.

You are right. She just told me that she’s coming to the states with us, well to the last four concerts anyway! Can’t wait to see her.

So she is good? And everyone else aswell? David asked.

Why don’t you just ask about Anna, I know you want too. Said Urs

No I don’t, but as you brought her up how is she?

She is fine, well Isabel told me that she had changed a bit after the trip to Spain but didn’t say in what way.

Good, I hope she stops being to.. too much.. and finds a boyfriend, David said trying to sound like he didn’t like her. But inside he was hoping he would see her again or just trying to forget her as he had been trying to do since they got back to London.

So Carlos, Geri is coming tonight right? When are you proposing? Seb asked.

She will be tired tonight, so I was thinking of tomorrow night, so you won’t see us until the day after, he said and blinked at them.

We understand!

So Seb have you talked with Laura since we left Spain? Said Urs.

No, we have only been mailing, but I was thinking of calling her this Sunday before we leave for the states. God I miss her, you know I find myself listening to her Cd´s every night, that makes me feel she is near.

That’s Love, my friend said Carlos and put his hand on his shoulder as the all headed out to continue the rehearsals.
The following day would be a very important day for one of the divos, he had been for days now how he would proposed and gut the help from the guys to get everything ready. He booked a room at the Hilton in London, in one of the biggest rooms where he had ordered the room to be filled with red roses and candles. He had told Geraldine that he wanted to take her out for dinner to celebrate their 12th year in the relationship that was just two days earlier.
Geraldine stopped breathing as she walked in to the beautiful hotel room.

Cariño this is just, breathtaking, she said as she turned to Carlos and gave him a kiss.
Not as breathtaking as you are he said and kissed her back. Come let’s sit down, the dinner will be here soon. They both sat down and ate an exquisite dinner and drank really good wine. As the dessert was served Carlos knew that this was the right time, but he waited until the waiter left the room when he started talking:

Geraldine, since the first day I saw you 12 years now I knew that it would be you and me. This past twelve years has been the best ones in my life. You don’t know how happy you have made me and I can feel that I can concur everything with you by my side. I love you so much and I hope you can feel it every day. If not I will start right away to show how much I love you until the day we die. (He stood up and walked towards Geraldine and knelt down, she was shocked and put her hands over her mouth as she knew what was coming up)
Mi amor, will you marry me? He said and took out this big diamond ring out of his pocket. Geraldine has tears now and looked at the ring and then at him and threw herself on him.

Siiiii, of course I will marry you! she said happily while Carlos put the ring on her finger and then kissed her. They stood up when music started playing and they started to dance.

Cariño, this ring is absolutely beautiful. When did you do this? When did you plan it? She said.

Well I have wanted to ask you for a while now but It hasn’t been the right time because of our jobs, or mainly mine. But now, it’s the best time, as I have our wedding already planned!

You have? So when may I ask are we getting married? She said and raised her eyebrow.

In three weeks, after the last concert in San Diego. I have rented a beach in the San Diego area where we will have everything, the priest and the reception party. I have booked everything, from tents, flower arrangements, the cake, a band and.. he stopped talking as he saw her staring at him strangely, with a smile. What?

You are so amazing, do you know that? She said and kissed him.

So you are not mad that I have arranged everything?

No, no way. That is the most stressful thing, I’m glad to be out of it and by the looks of it you know exactly how my dream wedding is going to be. And I’m glad it’s soon, cuz I can’t wait to be Mrs. Marin.

I can’t wait either he said as he kissed her passionate and they enjoyed a loving and wonderful night as newly engaged.
The following day they met up with the rest of the group to share their good news, even though they already knew about it. But it wasn’t official until they were shown the ring on Geraldine’s finger. There was a lot of kisses and hugs that afternoon and also celebrating with champagne. Some had too much to drink and almost for the first time Seb wasn’t one of them, he had almost not drunk anything. He didn’t want to be wasted when he was going to call Laura later that evening. So he gave everybody a lift to their apartments and then headed off home to make his call.

Si?

Eh, Hello Laura.. it’s me.. eh... Sebastien.. from..

Oh hi Seb, how have you been? How´s everything in London?

Fine, a lot of work.. I’m glad to go back to America and continue the tour again, I´ve missed it.

I know what you mean. The tours are the best thing with our job! So how´s the other guys?

They are great. Urs is missing Isabel, David well he’s the same but something has changed with him and Carlos....

Carlos what? Now you´ve got me really curious...

Well, I don’t know if I should tell you, I know that Geraldine will tell you when she goes back to Spain!

Oh no.. don’t do this to me .. Please tell me!! I demand you to tell me!! she with a firm voice.

Haha.. well if you demand it, I have too. Well Carlos asked Geraldine to marry him and she said yes!!

OMG, that great. I’m so happy for them.

Yes it is, but please try to look shocked when she tells you!

I promise I will! So tell me more, when is the wedding? Where? She asked as Seb told her everything and then started to talk about what they had been doing and was going to do the following days. They both were really happy to talk to each other again and really missed each other....
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:11 pm

woops.. just realised that I had not posted all the chapters yet.. So here come some more blush

Chapter 20 "First reunion"

The guys first concerts went really well, they were really glad to be back doing concerts. Carlos was getting nervous because it was now only one week left until his wedding. All the guys had decided to have their mothers over for the last concert and to attend Carlos wedding.

Back in Sweden Isabel was getting ready for her trip to go and see Urs, she was really happy because she missed him a lot.

So when are you leaving tomorrow? Asked Anna.

I have to be at the airport at 7 am, so I will have to leave about 6. Oh, Anna I’m so happy to see Urs again.

I know, I’m glad I won’t have to listen to you talking about him anymore, you don’t know how annoying that is, she said and laughed.

Hey you!!! Isabel said and hit her with a pillow. Anna why don’t you come with me? Urs said that Carlos had invited you to the wedding aswell. The guys wants to see you too, they always ask about you.

They do? She said a bit surprised and wondered if David was asking for her.

Yes, so please come with me, I’m sure we can get you a seat on my plane!

As fun as it sounds, I can’t. I have work to do. But you give them all a hug from me! Well I should be getting home now, have a nice trip! She said as the both girls hugged and Isabel continue packing her suitcase.

In Spain Laura was having lunch with Geraldine who was going to tell her the good news. Laura had also good news that she shared with her friend. She was going to Miami the following week to do some promotion and was thinking of surprising Seb by going to the last concert in San Diego.

So Geri, how everything with you and Carlos? Laura said trying to look as she didn’t know anything.

Excellent, well more than that. Laura I have to tell you something! Carlos asked me to marry him! she said as she showed Laura the ring.

OMG, wow what a beautiful ring! Oh I’m so happy for you she said a little too excited. Geraldine looked at her a bit strange and said:

He has already told you right?

Who? Who has told me what?

Sebastien of course. I know you two talk often, I’m sure he told you. He is no good in keeping secrets, I know that.

Yes he did, But only because I forced him to tell me! I’m sorry!

Its ok, so well then you know that I’m getting married next Friday?

Yes, he told me. So have got everything? The dress? Shoes?

Yes, I found my dream dress yesterday, look! She said as she took out a picture of the dress.

Wow, you will look like a princess in that one. I’m so happy for the two of you!

Thank you. Well I was thinking as you are going to be there the day before the wedding, why don’t you come to the wedding? I would love to have you there and so would Carlos and not to mention Seb.

I would love to, but the thing is that I won’t be alone. My mum is coming with me to the states.

But bring her with you! You have to come! And I wanted to ask you for a favor too, last year at the Ondas Awards I saw you singing this beautiful song.. hmm what was it called.... Si no estas (if you weren’t here)? Well I wanted to ask you if you could sing it at the reception?

It would be my honor Geri! She said as they hugged and continue having a nice chat and lunch together.

Two days passed fast and Isabel was now landing in New York, she was getting nervous. It had been a while since she saw Urs. When she got her luggage she went out to look for an cab when somebody from behind put their land on her shoulder. She turned around when she saw Urs standing there big black glasses on and a cap, smiling at her. She just threw herself on him and have him the biggest hug.

You didn’t think I was going to pick you up? He said as he look at her.

No I thought you would be having rehearsals now, cuz of the concert tonight.

We do, but I’m not there, I rather be here picking up my beautiful girlfriend who I haven’t seen for almost a month. So don’t I get a kiss? He said and gave her a cute look. She just smile and gave him a soft and long kiss, which developed to more passionate when they were interrupted by the cabdriver who wanted to know if they were going to have the cab or not. They got in and all the way to the hotel they kissed. Not knowing if Isabel was ready to take the relationship to the next level, he got her a room next to his which had a secret door with lead to the two rooms. Isabel was a bit surprised when she got her own room, but was glad that it was next to his. Urs had to go to the rehearsals and Isabel was a bit tired of the trip so she stayed at the hotel to rest.
When Urs got into the arena where the others were, the first one that aproashed him was David who was full with questions.

So how was she? Where is she? Did she come alone?

Urs started thinking, why did David want to know if she came alone? Was it Anna he hoped had come too? Was there something between them? That was something he had to find out.....
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Chapter 21 "A mum knows best"

The concert in New York was a big success and it was a special one for Isabel. It was the first time she had seen the guys singing live. She had become a big fan since she met Urs, and listened to their albums every day. Of course she was an Uber. During all the concert Urs blinked at Isabel, send her kisses or just gave her sexy looks. Isabel thought Urs was so cute when he tried to blink, cuz he couldn’t to it the right way with only one eye. After the concert they guys went out to one of Carlos favorite night clubs but none of the guys were really on a party mood so they didn’t stay long. David, Carlos and Seb went straight to their rooms while Urs took Isabel for a walk out in the hotels garden. They walked quietly, Urs embracing Isabel as they stopped by a bench and sat down.

I’m so happy you are here, he said and kissed her on the cheek.
I’m happy to be here, I’ve missed you so much.

Me too belle! He said and they both got quiet until Urs started to laugh.

What are you laughing at?

No I was just thinking about something. I might be wrong here, but do you think there is something between David and Anna? Something more than friendship?

I don’t know, but there is something there. She always ask about the other guys and I know she means David when she says that!

I know, David does the same. Maybe we should help them out. They started planning how to get them together. Then it got really late and they headed to their rooms, they said goodbye and entered their rooms. Isabel couldn’t sleep, all she could think about was that Urs was lying in the next room, Urs couldn’t sleep either. Both of them went towards the secret door to see if the other one was sleeping. When Urs opened the door he saw Isabel standing there. They laughed.

You couldn’t sleep? he said.

No, you?

No, I was thinking maybe you wanted to stay over at my.. I mean if you want to.. You could.. he said when Isabel to a step forward and kissed him passionately. They walked towards his bed and Isabel sat on the bed and pulled him against her. Urs stopped kissing her and asked:

Are you sure you are ready? I don’t want to push you into something you don’t want to. He said as she put her finger over his lips to make him stop talking.

I love you Urs, I want to feel you close, she said and he first couldn’t believe what he heard.

You love me? He asked as she nodded. I love you too Belle!! he said as he kissed her again and they showed each other just how much they loved another over and over again that night.
The next morning Urs woke up before Isabel, he laid beside her watching her sleep, she looked so peaceful and beautiful he thought to himself. After a while he couldn’t resist it anymore and lent over to her face and gave her a kiss on the lips which waked her up.

You are here, I thought I had dreamt all of this she said and smiled

Nope, I’m sorry to say that you are stuck with me missy

Well I think I can live with that she said and gave him a kiss. They laid in bed kissing, cuddle ling and talking for a long time until the guys rang Urs and asked if they were coming along to eat lunch. They got dressed and joined the guys. They talked about the following days to come, all their mothers were coming in 2 days for the San Diego concert and it was just 3 days until Carlos big day. Geraldine was coming over to the states later that day, Carlos was really looking forward to see his fiancé again.

The days passed very fast, the guys were really happy to see their mothers again who they hadn’t seen in over 3 months. Isabel was extra nervous to meet all the mothers but especially Urs´s one, Alice. To Urs´s surprise the two most important women if his life got along from the very first second, his mother had never got along with his ex-girlfriends so fast. When Alice got time alone with her sons she said:

Urs, she is a sweetheart. I like her a lot! I hope she is the one, she said and hugged her son.

Oh, mum I’m so happy to hear that. I it sure feels like she is, but time will tell. I have never fallen in love with someone so fast. It scared me at first.

I understand my son. Now come, let’s not leave Isabel alone in the kitchen. Alice said as they both went back to Isabel.

At the other hotel rooms two other mother were interrogating their sons about a possible girlfriend.

Maman, no I know you want a wedding soon just because of Carlos. But I have to have someone to marry, non?

Oui son I understand, but I just want you to be happy, a man so beautiful as you, how come you don’t have a nice girl at your side?

Maman, I don’t just want a nice girl at my side just because I’m lonely. I want to find someone I will love with all my heart, not a fling. I want to find my second half, my Geraldine. He said and sighed.

Ah, Titi come here, you will find her soon. I know, mothers know this she said as she hugged her son and gave him a kiss on the head.

I already have, he said not noticing he had said it out loud.

What?

What, he answered back.

What did you say Titi? That you have already found her? She said very curiously. He had no choice then to tell her everything, he couldn’t lie to his Maman. He told the story from when he first saw Laura, how they got to know each other, about her only wanting to be friends and them keeping in touch very frequently since he left Spain. The only thing Marie could advice her son was to hang in and to wait a bit longer as Laura still seemed heartbroken.

At the other room, Anne was trying to find out why her son didn’t want her to help him to find a girl.

But Booboo, A mother knows her child’s best, I’m sure I can find someone for you, a nice girl from the town maybe? I can get you a date for when you come home after Carlos´s wedding?

Mom, Please stop. I’m a grown man now, so first don’t call me Booboo and second I don’t need your help to find a girlfriend. I know you mean well and I love you for that, but please stay out of my love life he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

You just wait Booboo, I will have it my way, Anne thought to herself and smiled....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 "Surprise"

The Divos and their families was now in San Diego to end their first world tour. They were happy and sad at the same time, they couldn’t wait to have some holiday and start with the third album but they would miss seeing all their fans all around the world and to sing live.
In Miami Laura and her mother were packing their luggage, they were catching the night flight to San Diego in a few hours. Laura was really excited to see Seb again and she had a hard time not telling Seb that she was coming over there. He had called her the day before and she had to lie and said that she still was in Spain. When they sat on the airplane Patricia could see that her daughter was nervous.

Honey are you ok? You seem nervous, she asked.

Nervous? No... yes, you know me to well mom, hehe. I just I haven’t seen him in 2 months, why if he doesn’t like my surprise?

He will honey. The things that you have told me about him, it seems that he liked you a lot and you too. Why don’t you show him what you feel?

Mom you know why, she said with a serious look.

Yes I do, but you have to move on. Sebastien seems very special why don’t you give him a chance? Give love a chance she said and hugged her daughter. Laura knew her mother was right and she was going to take her advice.

The concert day had come and the arena was full with devoted Divas and the guys mothers. Urs also had Isabel and Carlos had Geraldine sitting in the front row with the rest of the family. Laura and her mother also had front row tickets that Geraldine had got them and they sat next to them. Marie who sat at the other end of the row got really curious about the new girl that had arrived, was she the one her son had talked about. She wanted to go and introduce herself but the concert had just begun as the band started to play the tunes to Regresa a mi. Seb was the first who started to sing and stepped out to the stage, the audience went wild and wilder when the other was out too. The first one Seb saw as his mother and he gave her the biggest smile, he was really happy to have her there. When they started to sing Solo otra ves Carlos saw a familiar face sitting next to Geraldine and his family. He looked very surprised at Laura as she waved when she noticed him watching her. Seb who saw Carlos looking surprised and waving to someone at the audience he went over to him while Urs was singing.

Carlos are you ok? He said.

Oh yes yes, I’m just fine amigo, I just saw somebody I didn’t expect to see here. Look who’s sitting next to my Geri. He said and pointed at the front row. Seb looked and when he saw her his heart almost stopped. Laura saw him looking at her and gave him a big smile and gave a gesture like saying “Surprise”. He forgot to sing his part at first but when Carlos pushed him a bit, Seb got back to reality. Marie was getting really anxious to get to know this girl that had her son so enchanted, she saw him looking at Laura during the whole concert except for when they sang Mama, were he had all his attention on his Maman. They were ending the song My Way and the rose petals were flying all over the arena, all the mums and the girls were standing up getting ready to go backstage. Laura and her mother was still sitting when Geraldine told them to come along. Laura was getting really nervous now, she saw how happy Seb had been seeing her there but she was still a bit doubtful. They all stood in the hall way waiting for the boys to get changed, when Marie couldn’t keep her curiosity any longer and went over to Laura. First, Laura didn’t know who the woman walking towards her was but when she saw the smile she could see the resemblance..

Hi Madame Izambard she said as they kissed on each cheek.

Please call me Marie, but how did you know who I was?

Your son has got the same radiant smile as you.

Oh yes.. hehe.. I really good to finally meet the woman that my son has been talking nonstop about the past month, Marie said as Laura blushed a bit. Don’t worry, he only had good things to say about you.

Well your son has talked a lot about his Maman too.. Oh Marie I want you to meet my mother Patricia, Laura said as she presented them to each other.

A pleasure to meet you Patricia, you know you two look like sisters.

Awww.. thank you Marie. Nice to meet you too, Patricia said in French. She knew French cuz she had studied it in school and also as an gown-up. The two mothers started talking as Laura was waiting anxiously for Seb. After a while they all were let in to the four dressing rooms. As they entered the room Seb went straight away towards Laura and they met in a big embrace.

I’m so happy to see you here Laura! I can’t believe it.. I´ve have missed you..

I´ve missed you too Seb, she said hugging him back tightly. Both of them had almost forgotten that they weren’t alone in the room, but got back to reality when they heard the mothers talking and giggling.

Oh Maman, I hope you like tonight’s show! He said and hugged his mum.

You boys were excellent, as always I couldn’t hold back the tears when you sang “Mama” she said and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he turned to Patricia.

Seb, I want you to meet my mother, mama this is Seb, Seb this is my mother Patricia, Laura said.

Its a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Corradini he said and kissed her hand.

Likewise.. and call me Pati. I just loved the concert, you four guys can really preformed. She said.

They stayed in Sebs room talking for a while before heading back to the hotel to eat some dinner. Luckily Laura and Pati were staying at the same hotel as the guys and their families. The guys decided not to meet this night so they could spend some time with their families in privacy. Carlos stayed at the hotel’s restaurant to eat dinner with his bride to be, his mama and papa and Geraldine’s parents. The rest of the family was arriving that night and the following day from Spain and his sister Maria Jose was flying from Germany with her husband. David took his mother Annie and sister Lexie for some Japanese food as they all liked it a lot, unfortunally his father Mick wasn’t able to come down for the concert but was coming for Carlos´s wedding . Urs and his mother Alice, father Mikael and Isabel stayed at the hotel room and ordered some room service. Seb, Marie, Laura and Patricia found a very cozy Italian restaurant not far away from the hotel.

The following day, San Diego was full with Spanish people as Carlos´s and Geraldine´s aunts, cousins and friends were arriving. They had not planned to invite so many people, they wanted a small wedding but at the end 200 persons were invited. Both Carlos and Geraldine were getting nervous and anxious, they decided not to share a room the night before the wedding as a tradition. So the guys decided to with their Spanish friend at the last night as a free man. They sat in Carlos room, listening to music, drinking and talking about absolutely everything.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Chapter 23 "Wedding part1"

The big day had come...the guys had all fallen asleep in Carlos room, Seb on the couch, Urs on the armchair and David on the floor with a small pillow. Carlos was the first one to wake up, for the first time and probably the last time too, he rose from his bend and went out to the living room. He couldn’t keep from laughing as he saw his “brothers” lying all over the room, he was really happy to have them in his live and couldn’t imagine his wedding day without them. Urs was the second one to wake up

Oh, where am I, Urs said as he rubbed his eyes and looked around. Carlos, you are already awake? Wow are you feeling alright?...he stood up and felt pain in his back. Owww, Mein Gowd, my back hurts he said.

Well amigo that armchair sure is comfortable to sit on but I doubt it does any good sleeping on it, Carlos said and laughed again waking David this time.

Oww my neck.. David said as he sat up. Good Moring guys! Hey why is frenchy over there sleeping on the couth? Look he looks so comfortable, should we wake him up? He said and gave a devilish smile.

What did you have in mind Dave? Carlos asked.

Well you go and get a glass of water and we will see what we can do.

David I’m glad I didn’t know you as a boy or teenager, you must have been awful, playing tricks on people, Urs said and laughed.

If you only knew David said back and grinned. He took the glass of water and poured a little on Sebs face, but that didn’t wake him up. So he flipped over the whole glass so all the water hit Sebs face.

Merde, what the hell is this, Seb said and looked around the room seeing his friends standing around him laughing. Who threw the water on me? He asked. They didn’t say anything but, David pointed at Urs who pointed at Carlos who pointed at David.

So Seb, did you sleep well? Asked Carlos

Well.. non actually, this couch is really uncountable he said and saw that David and Urs gave him deadly stares. What? He asked and they all threw pillows at him.

The time for the ceremony had come and Carlos was standing on the altar waiting unpatiencely for his bride. The ceremony was being held on the beach and outdoors, but they had like a floor so they could put all the seats on and so the clothes wouldn’t get dirty by the sand. There was loads of beautiful red and white flowers roses all over decorating the pillars on the sides.
The guys noticed that Carlos was getting nervous as the minutes passed and had started to sweat.

Getting nervous, are we? Asked David with a grine

Me nervous? No its just warm today, don’t you think?

Yes, yes, they all lied.
Now the music started to play and in first walked the bridesmaids. Two of Geraldine’s best friends who were supposed to be bridesmaids had not arrived as their flight got cancelled and all flights from Spain were cancelled as they had a strike at the airport that day. So Geraldine asked Isabel and Laura at the last minutes and they were very happy and couldn’t say no, even though they didn’t have the bridesmaids dresses but Geraldine didn’t care so much about that. First in was Carlos´s little sister Maria Jose who was wearing a beautiful wine-colored dress and she stood in front of David. Then came Laura who was wearing a turquoise knee lenght dress that looked really pretty on her, Seb held his breath as he saw her walking in and stopped at the opposite side of him. When Isabel walked in, Urs almost lost his balance, she looked stunning in also a turquoise dress but much longer. As she passed him she gave him a wink, he just wanted to take her away from there and go to the hotel, but he knew he couldn’t. As the bride walked in everybody gasped, Geraldine had a princess-like white dress and on her hands she held a bouquet with red and white roses. Carlos couldn’t believe that the woman walking towards him was going to be HIS from now on, he was the luckiest man in the world he told himself. The ceremony was all in Spanish so both families could understand. As Carlos kissed his wife for the first time, all the guests stood up clapping and called out: Viva los novios!!!
The reception was in a big tent just beside where they had their ceremony, they had a band that played a lot of Salsa music but also other types too. After some speeches it was time for Laura’s gift for the newlyweds. Which was singing a song for them, only Geraldine knew about it. Laura was sitting next to Seb when she stood up and excused herself.

Where is she going? Asked David.

Je´ne sepá, she just said that she had something to do said Seb a bit clueless.

Look, she on stage now said Urs and pointed up at the stage.

What? Said Seb a bit confused and curious.

Señoras y Señores, could I have your attention for a while? Laura said as everybody got quiet. First of all I would like to propose a toast to the bride and groom, may we all others be as lucky as you two who have found their second half and I wish you all the best in the future. Salud! Now I would like to dedicate a song for Mr. and Mrs. Marin and the song is called Si no estas (if you weren’t here).

Eres mi cordura, fuerza que me arastra hacia la luz..... (you are my sanity, the strength that drags me towards the light....)

During the song, Seb couldn’t stop looking at her, it was like he was bewitched by her voice and she couldn’t resist looking at him aswell. It was like she was singing the song to him, but as the song was ending she went back to pay her attention to the bride and groom.

Vivo porque habita en mi tu amor. Muero sin tu aliento y tu calo. No hay nada mas despues de ti, no puedo imaginar. Que seria de mi vida, Si No Estas... ( I live because in me lives your love. I would die without your breath and warmth. There is nothing more after you, I couldn’t imagine. What my life would be like, If You Weren’t Here)

Everybody stood up and clapped while Laura went over to the Carlos and Geraldine, who was now in tears, to give them hugs. As she was over there Seb noticed Celia standing on the corner near them with a magazine on her hand. He went over to her to talk a bit.

Hola Celia, how are you? That was great, non? Your idol singing at your cousins wedding said Seb.

Yes that was AWSOME, they won’t believe me at the forum when I tell them. Do you think she would mind if I asked her for an autograph now? Because I don’t know if I will see her tomorrow asked Celia.

Non, I think she would be glad.. Do you have a pic of her in that magazine that you want her to sign asked Seb a bit curious.

Yes, luckily there was an article about her in the latest HOLA! I bought when we flew over here, she said and showed him the article.
He saw a beautiful studio taken photo of her but on the other side he saw something that make him feel strange in the stomach and it was not something he enjoyed. In that page was a photo of Laura outside some restaurant in Madrid with another guy, she was holding his hand and looking at him happily and in the smaller photo it almost looked like they were kissing. He felt the joyously boiling inside of him. He excused himself and the saw Laura walking towards the end of the tent and followed her. The music had started so everybody were busy dancing and not noticed them being gone. She stood outside the tent looking up at the stars when she heard somebody behind her and she turned.

Dios, Seb you scared me.. she said and then smiled at him.

Sorry, your performance was great by the way, I didn’t know you were going to sing he said trying not to think of the photos.

Thanks, well yes it was an surprise, although Geraldine knew about it.

Oh.. he said and then there was an awkward silence between them. Laura looked at Seb and saw that something was bugging him.

Seb, are you ok? She asked.

Oui, I’m fine, why?

Don’t know, I get the feeling that you want to tell me something!

No.. well yes, Laura you may not want to hear this but I need to know. Do you have a boyfriend?

Eh... WHAT? She asked surprisingly.

I saw the pictures of you and him, so please be honest with me. Are you seeing someone?

She started to become angry, why was he asking her this. She thought he knew her, but she may have been wrong. Usually when she got angry she said things without thinking and that she didn’t mean, and that was exactly what was coming out of her mouth now:

Look Seb!! she said in a angry tone. There are two things.. First of all, the guy on the pic is my friend Ruben, the photographer that does the covers for my Cd´s and Ruben is married. If it looked like we were kissing you are wrong, we may have kissed on the cheeks but that’s all. I am aloud to go out to eat dinner with my guy friends, no? I went out with you and nothing happened. My god.. Now to the second thing, if I and Ruben were seeing each other, why would you care? She said and looked at his eyes with anger. There was a long silence and during that time Laura just realized what she said and regret it all.

You want to know why I would care? He said also in a loud voice, walking towards her. Why I care? He said as he pulled her towards him and gave her a hard kiss on the lips which lasted for a minute or two. Then he looked at her.
I care because I love you!! he said and walked in into the tent, leaving Laura standing in a big shock.

After some minutes she got back to reality, touched her lips which still were red from his kiss and said: He loves me! Omg, I have to find him! she said and walked into the party.

the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNgHEBwEeu0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Chapter 24 "Wedding part 2"

At the party everyone was now on the dance floor....

(Carlos and Geraldine)

Are you happy Mrs. Marin?

Oh, more than you can ever imagine, mi amor! You know me so well, this was just how I would have arranged my wedding. Everything was perfect. Gracias! She said and gave him a kiss.

I’m glad you liked it. I really wanted this night to be liked you dreamt it.

It surely is... But I can’t wait to leave and head off to our honeymoon.

You are reading my thoughts cariño, after the cake and you throw the bouquet, I will get you out of here.

Oh that sounds great.. by the way, where are we going?

That Cariño is an surprise, so you will have to wait until we get there he, said and winked at her.

Malo!(evil)

But this will only be our short honeymoon, I will take you for a longer one later after the recording of the album as we have to be in Sweden in 6 days.

That’s sounds great she said as she saw Carlos looking at something else in the room and she looked too.

I wonder what got into Seb! Said Carlos as he saw Seb walking through the tent and out to the other side of the beach where they had their ceremony.

He looked sad, maybe something happened with him and Laura, Geraldine said as she then saw Laura waling into the tent looking confused and worried. Mi amor, I have to go and talk with her!

You go, I better dance with my mama now, she has been giving me looks all night, hehe, he said and gave her a kiss before going to his mother.

(Urs and Isabel)

God you really look beautiful in that dress, but I can’t wait to get it off you, he said with a grine.

Naughty boy, we are at a wedding now, your friends or brothers wedding you will have to control yourself she said and laughed.

I know , I know. But when will they cut that cake? Because after that the party will be over

Don’t forget the bouquet, Geraldine have to throw it before they leave.

Oh I forgot that... Well I hope that will be soon. He said and gave her a soft kiss.

Patience M´lord, but the way. You have vacation now for 6 days, what are you planning to do?

Well I was thinking of going back to Switzerland with my parents and what are your plans?

Oh I see, well I guess I will be going back home. She said a bit disappointed.

You can do that or you can come with me!?

What?

Come with me to Switzerland. I want you to see my country, my town where I grew up in, my house and my three crazy sisters and brother. And then we fly together to Stockholm in 6 days. What do you say?

Oh Urs, that sounds wonderful. Yes I will come with you she said and kissed him. Just as they stopped kissing Seb passed them very fast.

What was that? Asked Urs.

That was Seb, he didn’t look so happy. I wonder what happened?

(David and Lexie)

So bro, tell me why a nice guy like you are single while all your friends seems to have found girlfriends and a wife?

Lex, it’s just difficult. You know how we live, we are travelling all the time and hardly get any free time.

I understand, but something tells me that you are hiding something. Mum told me her plan on getting you blind dates for when you come home. Look I will help you if you tell me your secret.

Ok, you will have it your way! Ok, you know Isabel over there, dancing with Urs?

Oh they the Swedish girl. OH MY GOD David, don’t tell me you like Urs´s girlfriend, Lexie said a bit surprised.

No, don’t be silly. But when we met them in Madrid she was there with a friend. Anna..

Oh and its Anna you like?

Will you please let me continue without any interruptions!

Oh sorry, continue.

Well, Anna, she is a girl that well, is the opposite of me. She is crazy, very very outgoing and does stuff without thinking about it before. At first I didn’t like her so much, sure she was fun but.. I don’t know. Then one night we kissed and spend the night together.. Not in the way you think sis he said and rolled his eyes when he saw the look Lexie gave him as he said that. I started to feel something., I’m not sure what it is. But that night I found out that even though our personalities are very different we had a lot in common. After we left Madrid I started to miss her, I wanted her to be with us or me, well I still do. I was hoping that Isabel would have brought her with her but I got very disappointed when she didn’t. I don’t know what to do Lex, what do you think?

Bro, It sounds to me that you are falling for this girl and falling very hard. Look in 6 days you all will be going to Sweden and will be staying for well at least three weeks. So why don’t you take that chance to spend some time with Anna and tell her how you feel and try to see what she feels for you! And about mum I will help you with her she said and gave him a wink.

Thanks Sis, I don’t know what I would do without you he said and gave her a big hug. At that time Seb passed them.

What was that? Said Lexie.

That looked like an angry frenchy, there may be trouble in paradise David said and laughed.

You are so nasty she said and hit him on the shoulder. Go and talk to him, he’s your friend!

I don’t think there no need, they will sort it out of their own, he said and pointed at Laura who walked in to the tent.

...... to be continued.............
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Chapter 25 "He loves me?"

He loves me! Omg, I have to find him! she said and walked into the party.

She looked around and saw everybody dancing, there were a lot of people but she couldn’t see Seb. Then she saw Geraldine walking towards her and looked quite worried.

Amiga, is everything ok? Geraldine said.

Yes Geraldine everything is fine. God your wedding has been so wonderful, like a dream.

Laura, don’t change the subject I know something has happened. We saw Seb stormed in and then you and both of you didn’t have such happy looks. Tell me!

Ok, well Seb and I argued about something he read on the magazine and then he kissed me and told me he loved me and left. Now I have to find him, I have to tell him I love him as well. Oh Geraldine where did he go?
Dios, well you go and get him now, he went that way, she said and pointed to the direction where Seb had walked out.

Gracias Amiga she said and gave Geraldine a hug and walked out. She looked around on the beach but he wasn’t there but then she saw somebody standing by the altar. She walked towards him but he didn’t see her as he had his back towards her. When she got closer she could her him mumbling something in French.
She took a deep breath and laid her hand on his shoulder which made him turn around. He gasped as he saw her in front of him.
He was just about to say: I’m sorr.. when he put a finger on his lips and look at him in the eyes before kissing him. He was first surprised but returned her kiss gladly as she moved her hand up to his neck deepening the kiss. After a while they had to stop to get some air.

Wow, that was.... said Seb.

Magical!

Exactly the word I was looking for. So what was this all about? He said and really wanted to know.

Well, before when you told me you loved me...

I know that was stupid of me, I shouldn’t have said that. I’m sure I scared you away, it’s just..

Sschh... please listen. What I was about to say is that when you told me you loved me I should have said that I love you too. She said and look at him.

You love me? He said a bit surprised.

Yes!

Really?

Yes

Absolutely sure?

Oh now you are just being a pain in the a.... she didn’t have time to finish that sentence when he kissed her.

Now what do you want to do? He asked

Well we can start by going back to the party, I bet everyone is wondering where we are, she said as he kissed her.

But I was whishing that we could spend some time alone.. But I know you are right, he said as he kissed her once more than took her hand and walked back to the tent. As they walked in they noticed everyone looking at them, especially their mothers but they just ignored that and started to dance. As they started dancing they passed the bride and groom who winked at them as saying that they were glad that they had sorted everything out.

After a while it was time for the cake, the cake was a big four floor strawberry cake in pink, Geraldine’s favorite color. With white roses on. They cut the cake together and fed each other the first piece. After the cake Patricia got a bit tired and so she said goodbye to everyone and Marie decided to go aswell. There was some more dancing until Carlos couldn’t wait any longer to start his honeymoon so they said their goodbyes to everyone and thanked them for coming. Just before leaving Geraldine threw her bouquet and it landed in Laura’s hands. Everybody clapped and looked at her, she felt her cheeks turning red as she knew what this meant. She saw a little five year old girl looking disappointed for not getting it, so she knelt down and gave it to her.

Muchisimas gracias Chenoa, the little girl said giving her a kiss on the cheek and running to her mother to show her the flowers.

That was so kind of you, said Seb as he embraced her from behind kissing her cheek.
There is someone that has been dying to meet you all day, he said as he pointed at Celia who was now looking at them.

Oh is that Carlos´s cousin you told me about?

Yes that’s her! Celia.

Ok I will be right back she said and went over to talk to Celia who was over the moon.
Just after Carlos and Geraldine had left, Urs and Isabel decided to go back to the hotel where they did everything that sleep.
David also left with his family.

Laura and Seb decided to go for a walk trying to do everything to not make the night end. They walked back to the hotel which was not that far from the beach and stopped outside her door. They both looked a bit disappointed at each other, they wanted to be together but Seb was charring a room with his mother and Laura with hers. They had a long goodbye, then he went to his room, but as he entered the room he noticed his mother was not in her bed. Where could she be?, she and Pati had left the party hours earlier. As Laura entered her room she saw someone else sleeping on her bed, she walked closer and saw Marie lying there. She then understood what the mother had done, they had made it possible for her and Seb to spend the night together. Before getting over to Seb´s room she brushed her teeth’s and put on a p-j, then she knocked on the door. He opened the room and looked surprised at her.

My room was full, so I was wondering if I could stay here she said with an innocent look.

I was just wondering where my mother was, I just love our mother for doing his he said as he pulled her in to the room and kissed her. Then he started to laugh.

Hey what are you laughing at? She said and put her hands on her hips.

Very sexy p-j he said and looked at her. She was wearing some p-j pants with little bears on and they were really big on her and then a top. She kind of look like an hip hopper he thought.

Hey, don’t laugh at my pants, they are my favorite and really comfortable, she said and stuck her tongue out at him.

I bet they are, they are so big even I can get into them and join you! Haha!

You would just love that wouldn’t you she said and winked at him and they went into the bedroom. They laid in bed talking, kissing and cuddling before falling asleep in each other arms.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Chapter 26 "The divos on vacation"

The following day everybody was getting ready for their six day vacation. Urs, Isabel and his parents were flying home to Switzerland, he wanted to introduce her to his sisters and brother and show his home. David flew with up to Colorado while Seb and Laura hadn’t decided what to do.
When they woke up that morning, they looked happily at each other.

Hi gorgeous, he said to her.

Well hello there Mr. Sexy, she said back and giggled.

Look I was thinking...

Yes...?

Well I have six days vacation before I have fly to Sweden for the recording. So I was thinking that maybe you wanted to come with me to Paris so we can spend some time together!

Oh Seb that sounds wonderful but I have to go back to Spain tomorrow, I have some interviews to do, you know I’m on a promo tour right now, she said and rolled her eyes.
She loved singing for her audience but she started to dislike the interviews lately as they always asked questions about her relationship with David. But she knew promotion was important.
But look.. I can come on Thursday, so we can spend at least 2 days in Paris and then I can follow you to Stockholm for some days.. well that is if you would like me too? she said and winked at him.

Oh that sound great cherie! But if you are leaving me tomorrow you must spend the whole day with me today!

I do?

Oui mon cherie, I’m not letting go of you until tomorrow afternoon. He said as he pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her.

Well I won’t be complaining she said with a smile. But shouldn’t we go and meet our mothers for breakfast so they don’t think we have abandoned them?!
They got changed fast, she borrowed some shorts and a t-shirt from him and they walked down hand in hand. As they entered the breakfast buffe their mothers was already there, talking and eating.

Good Moring! Did you all have a good time at the wedding after we left? Asked Marie.

Oh yes, it was excellent. But the bride and groom were in a really big hurry to start their honeymoon , so they didn’t stay for so long after you left! Seb said and laughed.
I can understand them, but who caught the bouquet? Asked Patricia

Your daughter did, Seb said as the both mothers looked at each other and smiled.

But I gave it to a little girl.. but anyways.. it’s our last day here at the states... what are we going to do? Laura said, trying to change the subject.

Well hija, I and Marie signed up for a spa day that the hotel offered, so you two will have to do something by yourselves, Pati said and smiled.
After breakfast Laura went with her mother to their room to get changed and Seb with his. As he entered the room he hugged his mother.

Oh what was this for? Marie asked a bit surprised.

Je t´aime Maman, I know what you and Patricia are doing so.. Merci.... and thank you for last night too!

You don’t have to thank me Titi.. I can see how happy she makes you and I know that you both need to spend the little free time together that you have as you both are in the music industry and don’t have many. By the way, what is happening tomorrow? Have you talked about it?

Yes we did. She has to go back to Spain tomorrow for promotion , but she is coming to Paris in 3 days and then she is following me to Sweden, he said with a big smile.

I’m so happy for you Titi! I haven’t seen you this happy for... well... ages!

I am Maman, things couldn’t be better, I’m in love.. everything is going great with the band and I have the best Maman in the world!

(In Laura’s room)

So hija, I get everything is great between you and Seb?

Si mama, he is so wonderful. I have never met a guy so loving and caring as he is. We spent all last night..

Eh hija, I don’t think a mother wants to hear this, Patricia interrupted with a teasingly and put her hands over hear ears.

Ah stop it! She said and playfully hit her mother on the arm.
Now, what I was supposed to say was that we spent all night talking and getting to know each other better. It feels like I have known him for all my life. We also talk about what we are doing now, and I told him that I’m going home with you tomorrow and then in 3 days I will fly to Paris. I will be with him until the tour starts.

That sounds great Laura!... Now I better go and meet Marie as the mud bath session will start soon. You and Seb don’t worry about us.. we will be ok, so just enjoy the last day in the US. And by the way, I and Marie have decided to sleep here in our room again, she said and winked at her daughter.
Awww.. Mama I love you!

That day Seb and Laura just enjoyed the day together, took walks on the beach, in the city, ate good lunch and had a romantic dinner at an Mexican restaurant. That night they laid in each other’s arms just enjoying being together.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27 "Hawaii and Colorado"

(In Hawaii)

After a night full of love and passion, Carlos woke up a very very happy man. He looked at his wife lying next to him with her head resting on his chest, he wanted to stay like this for the rest of his life. He caressed her hair until she woke up with a big smile on her face.

Good morning mi amor! He said and kissed her forehead.

Morning my husband. God, yesterday was soooo great!

I know, he said with a wicked smile.

I was talking about the ceremony and party... tonto!, she said and giggled.

Well that too, but my favorite part was when we came here.

Do you only have sex in your head all the time cariño? She asked and hit him playfully on the chest.

Well yes! And you of course! But can you blame me? He said looking at her naked body up and down. So... how about we have a day in bed today?

I wonder if I even will be able to see the island, she said rolling her eyes before he rolled over on top of her and gave her a big and passionate kiss that made her forget what she just said.

(In Colorado)

As David stepped out of the car he took a deep breath and sighed.

Finally! Fresh Colorado air...
David couldn’t be happier to be home, last time he has been home was last Christmas, over 7 months ago. When they got into the house, David couldn’t rest for more than 10 minutes before all the family and neighbors came to visit him. Everybody was so proud of him and wanted to know what he had been up to.

At the second day started with the set up and the first blind-date was with a 25 year old college student called Eva. Reluctantly he went on the date and she was nice but too young for him. All he talked about was spring break and all the parties they had on the dorm and who had done what with other. He just sat there listening but thinking of something else and wishing he was home in his room chilling and watching star wars or playing on his PS2.

The second date was with Mary-Anne, a 32 year old sales-assistant. She seemed nice at first but after some drinks she started to show her real self. She turned out to be one of those girls who just wanted to go out with guys with a lot of money and even better if he was famous, also known as a “gold-digger”. After her 7th drink she started to insult him, saying that he was cheap for not bringing her in a limo when she knew he had money and why didn’t he take her to a more exclusive restaurant. The so called “poor” or “normal” people ate in this restaurant, she stated. He just wanted to go away and leave her there complaining by herself but being a gentleman he is he called a cab for her and one for him and said goodbye.

2 days before flying to Sweden he agreed to go on a last blind date to please his mother. This girl was a really pretty girl called Carrie, she was 30 years old and worked as bartender. She was really funny and outgoing, she kind of reminded him of Anna in some ways. They had such a nice dinner that they continued the night at her place, they had some drinks and talked. After a while they started kissing, neither of them really knew who had started it. As David started to unbutton Carries blouse, he accidently moaned: You are so beautiful Anna!
Carrie froze.

What did you just say?

Eh what? That you are beautiful?

After that! You called me Anna!!!

S**t! , he whispered.

David, do you have a girlfriend?

No, I’m single.. Honest!

But then.. are you in love with someone?

He just looked down ... then he told her how it was...

Well Davy, I don’t know what to say!

I’m sorry!

All I can advise you to do is to tell her how you feel and if she doesn’t feels the same, then you can start forgetting about her. Cuz now she is on your mind all the time just because there is a slight of chance that something can happen between you!

I’m so sorry again Carrie.. you are such an amazing woman, you don’t deserve this..

Its ok..honestly!! and by the way I had a great time tonight. So if nothing happens between you and this Swedish girl.. will you have my number Mr. Miller!

David slept well that night, cuz he knew what he had to do now. He was an man on a mission, to find out if the woman he loves, loves him back. He would not chicken out now, he just hoped that she had not met somebody already..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Te Encontre/ I found you   Te Encontre/ I found you Empty

Back to top Go down

Te Encontre/ I found you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next