Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING NEW FICS..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING NEW FICS.. Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING NEW FICS..   PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING NEW FICS.. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 am

Hello Members,

We have Redone the Fics section to make it easier and less confusing trying to find anything...

Look for the name of the Writer and inside that Forum you will find all of their posted Stories....

As for posting New stories all you need to do if you have stories already posted is go to your name and open a new topic inside and begin posting..

For All New Writers let Admin know if you have not posted stories before and they will make you a place for you to start posting .......

Your Admin are:

UrsLover
Sebslady
Dimple Diver
Supremecutie
Urs's Uberbabe
Sony
Lenhi

The main ones working in the Admin to make the forums are Sebslady and Urslover....

There Are X Rated and R Rated and G Rated stories in this site and it is a 18 and Older site...

Please Enjoy the site any stories you know of and would like to include here please PM a Admin..

Thanks

LG
Admin

Divafan7920 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING NEW FICS..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: IL DIVO FAN FICS :: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING-
Jump to: