Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009   Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 am

I'm just copying this report over from the OF, as it says everything I need to say.

I've managed to commandeer my friends computer, so I can post a quick report. No pictures I'm afraid, I just wanted to enjoy the last concert experience, without any distractions! 21cid5F019f01c5a44424afedb610240a01.gif

Well, Glasgow was brilliant, and a fitting finale to the end of the UK tour.
The concert seemed to start a bit early tonight, so there were a few folks arriving afer the guys had started, but not too instrusive.

I was further back last night, but again, it put a different perspective on the whole show - I saw bits of the background settings I hadn't noticed before, and I could see everything without craning my neck! That new stage is brilliant, it really works in getting the lads out and amongst more of the audience...I love it!!

As to the show....Brilliant fantastic, all the usual superlatives! How the guys can perform to such a high level night after night beggars belief, but they do it, and they so it beautifully well!

Carlos, again was at his most cheekiest, and several times he was laughing between his parts of the song! David again gave his all in every song,I just never tire of the power and effort he gives in every performance.
Seb just continues to charm everyone, and Urs too, was on good form, with his voice sounding stronger than ever in this tour.

Highlights for me, was Carlos cheesiness, it's so hilarious even after hearing it several times, and the crowd lapped it up...love it Carlito!

Adagio again got a justly deserved standing ovation - I noticed that was being filmed too...as was Hallelujah..I wonder what that is for? I'm sure Amazing Grace was filmed as well?
PQTME, again a huge favourite with the audience, and Seb saying he was so happy that a French song could be enjoyed internationally, or words to that effect!

Yes I was guilty, again, in getting ladies in my row up and dancing to 'La Vida'...well the guys expect a little participation now don't they? So we didn't want to let them down, and it's such FUN!!

We were again treated to a wonderful rendition of 'Bridge over Troubled Water'...again a standing ovation, and for me possibly the best song of the night, and given rapturous applause.

Then what a wonderful surprise - Amazing Grace with a proper piper, AND a woman at that! A fitting nod to their final, and only Scottish concert. Maybe the guys or their media folks saw our posts in the Glasgow thread, pleading to give us a real flavour of Scotland! Well done! It just added to the class of the whole show.

I was seated next to a lovely young girl and her Mum, il Divo 'virgins'.
She was a little disappointed that their seats weren't a little closer until the guys started down the walkways and onto the small stage.
She was shrieking and was so overcome with the sheer power and beauty of the guys voices, that her excitement was so catching and just made me enjoy the show even more! There is nothing like your first Il Divo concert!

I told her we could make it to the walkway if she wanted to get closer, and she couldn't believe that we were allowed so close to the guys. When she managed to shake both David and Carlos' hand she was in seventh heaven...it made my night just seeing the sheer pleasure and joy she took in that show! Definitely a devoted fan now!

Glasgow gave the guys a wonderful send off from the UK part of the tour, and soon they will be winging their way across the Atlantic, so it's over to you ladies now, for your turn!

Be prepared to be wowed and thrilled beyond any other performances so far......I wish I could be there! wink.gif
Thank you Il Divo for a wonderful time....Please come back and do it again soon - Or as we say here in Scotland... 'Haste Ye back'......

Borderbabe

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009   Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:25 am

Yes, Carlos really is a joy to watch and listen to on this tour. His cheesiness is so funny and endearing, because we know he's cheesy, and he knows we know he knows!!!!! 36_11_6%5B1%5D.gif 36_11_6%5B1%5D.gif

Sorry Anny, no photos from me. I didn't even take my camera, as I thought that our seats weren't going to be the best, and also I just wanted to enjoy the ambience of the whole evening, without the distractions of fiddling with a camera.

Looking back now, I would have managed some great pics of the guys on the small stage, but never mind, I really enjoyed the freedom of just watching the guys unhindered. Sorry.

Borderbabe
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009   Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:25 am

Some videos from me.

Some videos from Glasgow

PQTME Part 1

http://www.mediafire.com/?urnz1enekfs

Caruso

http://www.mediafire.com/?gmmttnutmyj

Etilay
http://www.mediafire.com/?jjuxygzd2dj

PQTME Part 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gatex7

Fara
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009   Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 am

YT Links please

Here you go, Cyd!

PQTME Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNhw2ijj7V0

PQTME Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2RUmO6WNQs

ETILAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptse7JsfvmQ

Fara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009   Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Glasgow SCOTLAND, SECC - 13 Apr 2009
Page 1 of 1