Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sony
Moderators
Moderators
sony

Horse

Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum Empty
PostSubject: Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum   Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 pm

"Bueno antetodo....muchas gracias por las felizitaciones soys un encanto
O s contare un poquito como va Il Divo, ahora mismo estamos acabando de grabar el nuevo disco que espero que os guste...pero siento decir que no saldra a la venta hasta el año que viene hay dos fechas previstas dependiendo de la promocion mundial que podamos hacer... una fecha seria Febrero o Marzo, y la otra Octubre o Noviembre 2011 ya se que es mucho tiempo pero hemos querido traer el mejor disco de todos y probar nuevos productores por todo el mundo y eso requiere muchos viajes por el mundo y mucho trabajo en el estudio como sabeis....pero no os preocupeis que cando volvamos volveremos con un nuevo album fantastico estoy seguro....tambien a la vez estamos cerrando un gira mundial incluyendo muchas mas ciudades de España ...bueno pues eso es todo por ahora.. estoy deseando veros muy pronto

un besazo
CARLOS "

This is the translation(sorry for my bad english)

First i want to say ...thank you for the congrats you are charming
im going to tell you how il divo is doing, right now we are almost finish with the new cd i hope you like it....but im sorry to say is not release until next year,,,we have 2 posible dates for it ...one will be maybe Feb or March and the other possible date is october or Novembre 2011...i know is a long time but we want to make the best Cd ever and try with differetn producers and that requiere a lot of travel around the world and a lot of studio work ....but dont worry because when we will back the CD will be fantastic ....also we are closing a world tour including more cities on spain ...this is all for now ....we wish to see you very soon
big kiss

Back to top Go down
JulieM

PostSubject: Re: Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum   Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:32 am

thud A post from the guys at last!! Yippee. Thats the first concrete news we've had about a new tour so wonder how long before we hear about dates?year even?

Divafan7920 likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.timanaphotography.com.au
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat
Location : Stockholm, Sweden (but at the moment Valence, France)

PostSubject: Re: Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum   Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 am

Its good to hear from them but the news is not that good.. Rolling Eyes I really hope the new album will come out in feb-march cuz that means the new tour can start in the fall Smile BUT if the album comes out in oct-nov we will have to wait to 2012 for the tour Shocked THATS AGES! It seems like they will be doing alot of promo (keeping my fingers crossed for another signing in Stockholm Razz )

I really hope the album is BRILLIANT, as they are making us wait for soooooooooo long. Tap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum   Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlos´s new post on Spanish Forum
Page 1 of 1