Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

*~The Rose~*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:32 pm

*~The Rose~* Collage9

"The Rose"

Some say love, it is a river
that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor
that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger,
an endless aching need.
I say love, it is a flower,
and you its only seed.

It's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking
that never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,
who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dyin'
that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely
and the road has been to long,
and you think that love is only
for the lucky and the strong,
just remember in the winter
far beneath the bitter snows
lies the seed that with the sun's love
in the spring becomes the rose.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Introduction

Misty and her twin sister Sydney grew up in Brisbane, Australia. To Parents George and Lena Patterson of Sydney, Australia . Both girls grew up with loving parents till their death by a drunk driver. Sydney and Misty were in their early thirties, at the time of their parent’s death.

Both girls had their own homes and lives; Misty was an upcoming Entertainment lawyer, while her sister Sydney was a designer of high fashion clothing. Misty had found a job in London as a Principal lawyer for Sony/BMG, while Sydney decided to move there as well and start her own design company.

It had been 2 years since their parents had died and they had moved to London a year later. Both were doing well in their careers and Misty was the Party girl of the two. Sydney was the quiet one and spent most of her time working on her company and designs for her upcoming showing. She had created her first line of high fashion evening wear.

Misty dated off and on but no steady boyfriends, being in the entertainment business she always attracted many young men’s attention. She was picky in the men she dated which served her well, till one night she was attack beaten and raped. It took a long time with help from a therapist, she was moving on with her life while the attacker was never found.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Chapter 1
2010 Sony/BMG Offices London, England

Misty Patterson has been hired by Simon Cowell to represent his Group ‘Il Divo’. Today she would meet her clients for the first time, sitting in his office waiting for the guys to arrive. First was the Swiss Urs Buhler, then came the Spaniard Carlos Marin. As Simon introduced them to Misty in walked David Miller the American with his buddy Sebastien Izambard the French pop singer. Simon introduced Misty to the rest of the group them they all took seats around the table. Misty somehow ended up sitting across from David Miller. She couldn’t stop staring at the amazing looking young man in front of her. She felt the fluttering of butterflies in her stomach, this was a feeling she had never experienced before in all her 30 plus years.

David would sit listening to Simon but not really hearing, his eyes kept wandering to Misty, she was beautiful in a breathtaking way. The long black hair and baby blue eyes, her perfect complexion and her figure was that of a goddess . At one time she would have been the perfect woman for him, but after his failed relationship with Pilar he gave up women altogether.

His relationship had begun with Pilar quite by accident, they had met at a meet and greet, he was taken by her beautiful personality and they began dating when he was in town. Il Divo was at the peak of their tour and she convinced him that she was free to travel with him and be devoted only to him.

Things were going well as far as David was concerned ,he didn’t see how she was using him and having her fun while he was working . When he finally learned the truth it was devastating to his ego and he swore off women . He couldn’t handle the betrayal of another fan or anyone using him for his money and fame .

He knew he deserved more and he was no longer able to settle for just anyone to warm his bed and take care of his needs. If he ever found a woman worthy of his love it would be fully and totally. She would have to prove her love for him and he knew that was not fair to put her on trial.

He wanted women would love him with all his faults and never betrays him, he knew that was a lot to ask of women but with his life being the turmoil it was on the road so much he really needed someone to believe in. He didn’t think it was too much to ask and he believed that he deserved everything he was looking for.

“Earth to David.”

“Huh, sorry I was thinking about something.”

“Could you please stay with us, Ms. Patterson only has a short time for this meeting.”

David looked around the table and saw the others staring at him grinning . He felt flush and embarrassed . He sat and listen to the rest of the meeting and then proceeded to leave alone he needed time to think.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Chapter 2
“What am I thinking?”

David walked for a long time and then headed back to his apartment , all the guys still lived in the same place that Sony/BMG gave them when they were in London working. Urs lived down the hall from David and the other two lived on the second floor.

Urs was in his living room going thru his messages on his phone while he had been out for the day. One message caught his attention, it was Rachel she had been his live in girlfriend over a year ago, till he could no longer stand her cheating on him when he was on the road.

Rachel was blond and beautiful a model for a high profile company in London, she traveled around the world for shows, so was not able to join Urs often on the road. They had a good time together in the beginning but soon she wanted to be known as Mrs. Urs Buhler. Something Urs was far from ready to do.

After many arguments and lots of angry nights they came to the end. Urs ask her to move out of his place while he was still on tour, when he returned she was gone. But many times over the year she had contacted him wanting to have dinner or a drink while she was in town. Urs never met her since he wanted a new start .

But here she was calling again, wanting to meet him for a drink, she was in town to meet a new designer and wanted to reconnect. He thought about it long and hard, deciding maybe if he met her that she would get the message that they could not go back to their relationship. He dialed her number she had left him, when she answered he told her they could meet near his place at a local restaurant he went to often.

He learned during their short talk that her friend the new designer would also be having drinks with them. This gave him hope that this meeting would not be about them getting back together. He asks her if he could invite David along since he too was at loose ends. She seem please to make it a four some they said their goodbyes and Urs hung up feeling relieved.

Now all he needed was for David to agree to go with him, so he headed over to David’s place and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Chapter 3
*Unplanned Destiny*

David answered the door and Urs walked in closing it behind him.

“David I got a call from Rachel, she wants to meet me for drinks while she is in town.” Urs said as he stood near the door, he didn’t have time to sit down if he was meeting Rachel and her friend at the restaurant.

David turned to see he had not really gotten any further then the door and didn’t seem to want to come in.

“Are ya gonna stand there holding up that door?” David knew he had something on his mind because he was very tense.

“I am sorry but if I am going to the meeting for drinks I need to leave shortly.”

“So you stop by to tell me you’re going out then?”

“Nein, I wanted to ask you to go with me. I don’t want to be alone with Rachel, I know she will be with another friend, but still I don’t want to feel the odd person out either.”

“So you want it to be a quartet then the four of us? Never mind sure I have nothing going on in my life might as well have a few drinks and drown my sorrows.”

“Geeze David and here I thought you like my company?”

“Who told you I liked your company?” David laugh as Urs snickered at him.

“Well I guess now we know, you would rather have drinks with Carlos or Sebastien then huh?”

“OH NO, we are so not going down that road again, come on let’s get out of here or we will be late.” David grabbed his keys and cell and they locked up and then headed to David’s car.

The restaurant was 5 minutes away, when they walked in Urs saw Rachel and she waved them over. David notice the woman at the table with Rachel she was Dark headed and reminded him of someone but he couldn’t put his finger on just who.

Urs was taken in by the beautiful woman when they arrived at the table, she reminded him of someone too. He greeted Rachel and so did David and then she introduce them to Ms. Sydney Patterson. David thought the name was very familiar, but still just couldn’t remember why till the reason for the feeling walked thru the door and join them at the table.

“Guys meet Ms. Misty Patterson, she is Sydney’s twin sister.”

David and Urs looked at the women and then at each other, neither knowing what to say. Urs was thinking at least this was not a plan to get him back, but what about the beautiful woman at the table, and now their new lawyer had just join them and she was Sydney’s twin.

“OK guys cat got your tongue?” Ask Rachel amused, when she looked at David and Urs and saw the stunned expressions there.

“No, but we have met Misty here this morning at Sony/BMG, she is our new lawyer.” David explains the surprise.

“Oh I see, well then it will be great getting to know your lawyer a bit better.” Rachel smiled at David and Urs could see that she was up to something.
Urs on the other hand was sitting next to Sydney and enjoying taking in the scent of her cologne . It was intoxicating, he had never been this attracted to a woman so fast. Sydney was looking at Urs, wondering what he did at Sony/BMG to need a lawyer. She would soon find out her world and life would change. But would it be a good change?
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Chapter 4
*More Surprises*

“Well this is nice, Urs how is the group doing?” Rachel was watching Urs’s reaction to Sydney and thought it wouldn’t be long before they could become a couple. She had found the man of her dreams and hope now with a push from her Urs could have a chance to move on after their past relationship failed.

She knew after the past year they had not been good for each other and she had done a lot of growing up and finally met the man in her life that was her soul mate . Now David and Urs needed to have the chance to meet someone to bring them happiness.

“We just finished the new Cd and waiting for the release, also planning the tour. We are on a break for about 2 weeks.”

“So Misty what do you do for the group?” Rachel asks since neither girl had said a word. She could see the reaction David had as he watched her.

“I will travel with the group to make sure all the shows and interviews go by the contracts and that they have all they are required to provide.”

“Oh and you Sydney will you go with Misty on the tour?”

“We have not discussed it, my showing will be over by that time and I can do my designs from where ever I am . So It is possible.”

“I would love to see you travel with us Sydney.” Urs spoke up and looked at the smile that cross Sydney’s face when he said he wanted her to go.

Misty was watching the reaction between Urs and Sydney, she liked David but her sights were set on the Swiss Tenor. How could she let Sydney travel with them and make her moves on Urs?

She could see that Sydney was attracted to Urs and she need to do something to stop her from going with them.

She would need help with her idea, maybe Rachel would help her since she knew Urs better then anyone else. But she couldn’t let on that she was the one after Urs and his money.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Chapter 5
*Sibling Betrayal*

They finished off their evening as Urs exchanged phone number and email addresses with Sydney. He wanted to take her out to dinner soon. The break would give him time to get to know her better.

Misty watched as Urs and Sydney held a private conversation. David walked over and asks her to have dinner with him the next night.

“Why don’t we make it a four some , invite Sydney and Urs along? It would be nice to get to know you both a lot better.” Misty batted her long lashes at David and gave him the impression that she was at that point interested in starting a relationship with him.

After Misty return home that night she called Rachel, she wanted to find out all she could about Urs and what was the best way to get to him. She led Rachel to think Sydney wanted the information but was too shy to ask.

Rachel gave her the information she thought would help Sydney to understand the Swiss. It was not that much so she knew that she would have to use anything she could to get to him including drugging him.

Misty called Sydney the next morning, telling her she wanted to come over and talk to her about the dinner date, she and David had discussed the night before. Sydney was surprised to find out they were inviting her and Urs, neither knew each other very well, and she wasn’t sure she wanted to double date with her sister.

Sydney knew Misty was driven to anything she wanted, but at that moment she had no idea that her sister would go to any extremes to get the man she was interested in.

Misty being a party girl knew how to find things, when she needed them and the one thing she thought she could use on Urs was GHB . (Also known as the Date Rape Drug) . If she used a tiny bit at a time she could control the desired effect and first thing she wanted was to get him into bed with her.

She had to make Urs look bad in the eyes of David and Sydney. She wanted David to not speak to Urs and for Sydney a lot more pain. She wanted her sister to believe Urs wanted her more than any woman.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Chapter 6
*Deception*

Misty had planned everything down to the last detail in her diary. She had been in love with Urs from the first time she ever heard him sing. She had planned out her life career, working toward the goal of getting a job with Sony/BMG just to get near Urs. Simon had been easy to fool, her plan to get rid of the former lawyer was easy enough. She had blackmailed him into leaving, or she would destroy his life and marriage with the videos, and pictures of him other women and men in compromising situations.

He had been easy enough to come on too and drugging him with the GHB was easy. After that it was a piece of cake to get him to resign his job. Now she would have her man Urs Toni Buhler.

She hadn’t counted on Sydney becoming attracted to Urs as well, she needed to do some damage control, so that Sydney would not get too involved with him. Nor would she find out that she had planned the whole thing.

The one thing she needed to do was making Urs look bad in Sydney’s eyes, she decided to call Urs and tell him she needed to see him at her place. She would drug him and make it look like he had tried to rape her. That would be the one thing that would turn Sydney off of Urs.

She would not bring charges and work it out with Simon that she could do her job and be around Urs, even after he had attacked her. She was a great actress and she counted on that to get to her final goal.

Urs would have no idea what was happening to him and no memory of the alleged attack. Tomorrow was the day she would put her plan into action.
Urs Buhler wouldn’t know what hit him, when she got thru with him.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Chapter 7
*Sibling Confrontation*

Misty had been using and was high when a knock came at the door, she couldn’t figure out who was there since she had not invited Urs over till later in the evening. She went to the door opening it and finding her sister standing there with a mad look on her face. She knew this was no social call, Sydney had something on her mind.

She stood aside and let her in, Sydney took one look at Misty and could see she was not in a good way. But this conversation had to happen, she couldn’t understand why Misty was getting between her and Urs getting to know each other.

“Sorry to drop in like this but I need to talk to you!” Sydney said as she entered the sitting room.

“Ok, what is on your mind big sis?” Misty snapped at her.

“Look don’t take that attitude with me, you might talk to others like that, but you’re not talking to your clients now!” Sydney snapped back, she could stand her ground with her sister when the time was needed.

“Ok, I will be nice, but what is on your mind?” Misty said after offering her a drink and being turned down.”

“I want to know what you’re up to, you come on to David then in the next breath you’re all over Urs? You know I like Urs and don’t want to see David hurt by you. So spill what are you trying to do tear the group apart?”

“Why should I care about the guys fighting?” Misty snarled at Sydney’s concern over the guys.

“Come on Misty, you know these guys are close and you mess with one then come on to the other any man would take it bad. And you and I were raised better than that.”

“Oh yes I forgot who I was talking to, little miss perfect daughter!” Misty stood and walk to the bar and poured a drink for herself.

“Look I don’t know what has gotten into you, but you never use to use men like this before. Why now? Is it because I met Urs and have an interest in getting to know him better?” Sydney couldn’t figure her out but she could tell something was different, maybe the drugs she was on cause the change.

“I really don’t owe you any explanation, big sis, but since you’re so interested then I will tell you, just what I have planned for you and Urs!”

Sydney’s blood ran cold as she looked into the eyes of an evil person, one she didn’t know. She did know whatever it was she was up too was going to hurt someone and she couldn’t let that happen.

“Ok tell me what you think you’re going to do to me and Urs?”

“I am going to make sure that you will never want anything to do with him! Do you really want to know how? Come on sis you afraid, of what I might do to the Swiss?” Misty laughed at the look on Sydney’s face. Now that was worth it all to her. She would destroy them both and feel so much better in the end.

“I don’t understand what you’re trying to tell me, SPIT IT OUT NOW!” Sydney was getting angry at her now.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Chapter 8
*Revelations*

Misty knew she was getting to her sister, it gave her a lot of pleasure to make her squirm. Sydney had no idea that with the knowledge of Misty’s plans there would be consequences.

After standing there staring at her sister, smiling Misty spilled her whole plan to get to Urs and what she would do once she gave him the drugs. Sydney was appalled at the evil person her sister had become. What had happen to her to bring her to harming and trying to use people for her own gain? She was a brilliant Attorney. Was she trying to destroy her own life?

When Misty finished, Sydney had to sit down she didn’t think her legs would hold her up any longer. All at first she could think of was poor Urs he had no idea what getting involved with Misty would bring into his life. She knew she had to tell him and let Simon know what kind of person he had hired. She would have to tell him what had happen with his former employee. Maybe things would work out for the man if Simon knew what had caused his leaving.

Sydney turned and looked at Misty standing there drinking her glass of wine, something Sydney didn’t feel comfortable excepting when she was offered a glass earlier.

“You know I have to tell Simon what you have done, and hope no charges are going to be pressed against you. Also Urs needs to be warned about what you have planned. Misty I don’t understand why your wanting to do this? You have money and a fantastic future in law in front of you! Please tell me WHY?”

“Oh you don’t think I would tell you all of my plans, so you can run to Simon and Urs and spoil my fun, now do you?” Misty snickered at the fear beginning to show in Sydney’s eyes.

“Just what does that mean?” Sydney was not sure if Misty would hurt her? They had always been close growing up, but this evil woman was not the sister she had known for all these years.

“It means dear SISTER, your never leaving this place and you WON’T be telling Simon or Urs anything EVER!”

“What do you think will happen when people start missing me?” Sydney wanted to believe in her heart that her sister still was inside there somewhere.

“I will tell them that you had a new adventure and needed to leave at a moment’s notice and no one can reach you for now.” Misty had thought of everything, she had planned this all out in that wacked out brain of hers.

Sydney began to feel sick, she was not sure what exactly Misty had in mind, but it was not looking good for her to ever get away.
She knew she couldn’t let Misty get her into a room where she could secure her. She had to fight back!
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Chapter 9
*Trapped*

Urs went over to David’s hoping he had heard from Misty, he had tried to reach both her and Sydney all afternoon and was beginning to worry. He knocked on the door and waited as he could hear David calling out he was coming. Americans he thought were the strangest people, always announcing that they were on their way thru the door. He couldn’t figure out why David didn’t just answer without yelling. But that was another day’s problem.

The door flew open and David stood aside to let the Swiss in, then closing the door behind him ushered him to the living room.

“Ok Swiss what is on your mind you had to come over?” David ask standing at the hall doorway .

“I wanted to know if you have seen or heard from Misty or Sydney today. I have been trying to reach them both but nothing. I don’t know why but I have a feeling in my stomach that something is wrong between them.” Urs was not one to worry for no reason, this David knew.

“Nope I stop by Misty’s office and the lady there said she had not been in today. Why are you trying to reach her in the first place?” David knew Urs had taken to Sydney and couldn’t figure out why he wanted to see Misty.

“She left me a message that she had papers for me to sign and I wanted to get it over with. But I can’t reach either of them, I wanted to take Sydney out to Dinner and get to know her better.”

“Oh, so you’re not interested in Misty? She seemed much more interested in you then she did me.” David finally walked over and sat down in the chair near the couch.

“Ja, I got that impression too, but don’t worry David she is so not my type and there is something about her that makes me feel uneasy every time she looks at me. I just can’t figure out what it is?”

“Ok well do you know where she or even Sydney live here in London?”

“Nein, but we can call the office and get the address from Simon.”

“OK you do that and I will change, then we can drive over and check things out.” David got up and went to change his clothes as Urs dialed Simon’s number.

Meanwhile back at Misty’s house…

Misty had come up behind Sydney with a stun gun and knocked her out, she kept it for protection, but this would make getting Sydney up to the room much easier. After she knocked her out she went to the back door and let in 2 huge men and showed them what room to take her prisoner too. After they settled her on the bed and handcuffed her, then they went back out the way they came in.

Misty would sit in the chair waiting on her to wake up and then she would give her the drugs to keep her still forever, she could have done it while she was out but what fun would that be? She wanted to hear her beg for her life and then she would watch as Sydney suffered a slow and painful death.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Chapter 10
*Betrayal*

While Misty was waiting for Sydney to wake up, she heard a knock at her door. She thought her helpers might have forgotten something so she left the room without gagging her sister. She would come find that was a mistake that would ruin her plans. At least for now!! She walked down the stairs to the door to open it and find David and Urs standing there. This was not what she needed at this point, her plans for Urs would have to wait till she rid herself of her sister first.

If Sydney spilled her secret it would be all over and her plans for fame and fortune would fail, that was something she was not willing to give up on. She would do anything including kill anyone that stood in her way. She open the door and let the guys in, wandering what could have brought them to her house and how did they find her address?

She closed the door behind her and showed them to the living room.
As they took a seat she began asking questions.

“How did you find me?”

“Simon gave us your address!” Urs replied..

“Oh well I will have to talk to him about giving out private information.” Misty snarls ..

“Look Misty, you ask for me to come and sign papers that is what we are doing here now. Do you have something I need to sign or not?” Urs was getting uncomfortable being in this house. He wasn’t sure what it was but something seem wrong here, as he looked at the room he saw Sydney’s purse laying on the table near the couch.

“Yes I do have something for you to sign, stay right here and I will get it.” Misty looked back as she left the room and saw them speaking in whispers. She went to her office and found the papers Urs was to have signed days ago. She had kept them for the lure she would need to get him to her home, but all those plans were ruin now. And seeing David with him made her even madder since she now couldn’t keep him from leaving.

Urs looked at David as she walked out of the room and pointed to Sydney’s purse, he glanced around and saw nothing else that he knew belong to her. David wasn’t sure, but he thought Urs seem to be searching for Sydney. They heard Misty coming thru the hall and stood to see what she needed him to sign.

“Here you go Urs they are simple, and all you need to do is sign on the x .”
She handed him the file and then walk to the bar offering them drinks which both refused nicely.

As she poured herself one she heard a sound coming from the room that held Sydney and figured she was beginning to wake up, she needed to get them out of the house so she could finish off her sister NOW!

David heard the sound as Urs was reading the papers before signing, he was Swiss he never signed anything without knowing what it was. While he was bent over signing finally after reading, David gave him a nudge in the side getting his attention. David put his finger over his lips meaning to be quiet as they listen as the sound got louder. They finally made out a voice, one that was yelling for help.

David turned to Misty as she headed for the stairs, she was going to shut up that Witch once and for all. David grabbed Urs arm and followed quiet as they could and when they reach the bedroom they could hear Sydney begging to be let go. Misty stood in the middle of the room laughing and waving a syringe in her hand.

David looked back at Urs and saw him, as the anger infused him watching Sydney being held by handcuffs attached to the bed. Urs pushed the door open with such force that is slammed in to the wall breaking the plaster. He didn’t even notice but ran to the bed where Sydney was confined. Looking at Misty with so much hate in his eyes.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?” Urs screamed at Misty.

“Oh sorry Urs just a little game sisters play sometimes, you can David can go back downstairs I will join you in a minute.” Misty talked like nothing was wrong and that made David and Urs’s blood run cold.

“David see if you can find the key to the handcuffs, we are NOT LEAVING HERE WITH OUT HER !” Urs yelled at Misty. David looked around the room and saw the key on the dresser, he ran over and grabbed it and as he turned around he saw Misty walking toward Urs and Sydney. Urs trying to calm Sydney had his back to her and didn’t hear David call out to watch out as Misty reached him first and injected him with the syringe of GHB. There was more than enough to kill him.

David ran to grab Misty, but he was too late Urs sunk to the floor in a heap and Sydney screaming Urs’s name. David grabbed Misty and threw the key to Sydney as he held on to Misty as tight as he could. Once Sydney had gotten the handcuffs off she ran to Urs and tried to wake him up as David took the handcuffs and use them to handcuff Misty to the bed as he reached in and call the police and ambulance.

During the whole event all they heard from Misty was laughing, David was so tempted to slap the Witch and hope that his friend and brother survived.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Chapter 11
*Survival*

“SHUT UP !” David yelled in Misty’s face, he couldn’t stand the laughing any more. He was worried about Urs and what was in the syringe Misty had injected him with.

David was a calm person but this witch was pushing all his buttons and he wasn’t sure he would be able to hold back from beating her.

“What did you give him? TELL ME I WANT TO KNOW NOW!” He was in her face yelling at her when she spat at him making his anger boil.

“She gave him GHB, David. I think enough to kill him, at least that is what she planned on using to kill me she told me so.” Sydney had spoken up but still never let go or took her eyes off Urs. He was breathing but she could tell he needed help right away. Where was that ambulance she thought.

“GHB are you out of your mind? You were going to kill your own sister? WHY WITCH!” David was barely holding on to his temper the more he heard the more he wanted to hurt her.

“She had plans to drug Urs and get him to marry her and I got in the way when he started wanting to get to know me better.” Sydney explain as they heard the sirens coming and someone beating on the door.

David ran to the door and let the police in and waited on the ambulance attendants who were right behind the police. He lead them upstairs as he told the attendants that his brother had been injected with enough GHB to kill him.

While they police took Misty into custody, David explain what he and Urs were doing there and what they had seen and about finding Sydney handcuff to the bed. Sydney gave them a short statement wanting to go with Urs. The police told her they would meet her at the hospital when they finished booking Misty.

The ambulance driver knew he had to hurry it had already been about 10 minutes since the call had come in and they were able to get Urs into the ambulance and on their way. With Sydney holding Urs’s hand and praying to God he would survive, David jumped into the car and followed behind wanting to be there too.

David thought about Sebastien and Carlos what was he going to tell them? And Oh My God Simon! He would be furious and Misty would be best to never see her boss for the moment again. He wasn’t looking forward to telling any of them. But first he had to get to the hospital and find out if Urs would make it or not.

When he joined Sydney in the waiting room she was a mess shaking and crying and watching for the doctor to come from Urs’s room. David walked over and pulled her into his arms, at least he could comfort her till they found out together.

They sat down together with David arm around her shoulder. After about 15 minutes the doctor came thru the doors.

“Are you both here for Mr. Buhler?” The Doctor looked concerned.

“Yes I am David Miller and this is our friend Sydney. What can you tell us?”

“Well we are doing all we can to flush out the drugs in his blood stream, the next 24 hours are critical and if he has any family they need to get here.”

David didn’t like the sound of that last part when he looked at the doctor and ask:

“Is he going to make it?” Sydney stood near David as they waited for the answer tears still streaming down her cheeks.

“Right now we have to keep working and then see, I can’t make any promises things are just too unstable at the moment. I am sorry.” The Doctor turn and walk back to Urs room, while David decided he needed to make some calls, many he didn’t want to make.

His first was to Sebastien, he needed him and Carlos there as soon as they could be. He wanted someone with Sydney, while he contacted Urs’s parents and Simon. After phoning Sebastien he sat down with Sydney and they waited in silence. David felt the time for questions could wait. But he wanted to know more about the plan she mention at the house. How wacky was her sister? He had known Urs a long time now. He would have never married someone like her drugged up or not.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Chapter 12
*Calling Simon*

Within thirty minutes of having called, Sebastien and Carlos showed up and David introduced Sydney to them. They both could understand looking at her that their brother had excellent taste in this woman, she was a beauty.

David explain what happen at the house and how they had saved Sydney only for Urs to receive the injection Misty meant for her sister. They really were having a hard time understanding this person David was describing, seem to them nothing like the woman they had met a week ago in Simon’s office.

After all that was done, David had to call Simon and Urs’s parents, he left Sydney in the care of his brothers and headed out the door for some private place to talk.

His first call was to Urs’s parents, after lots of crying by his mother they said they would be there this evening and hung up. Next was the call David hated to make. Simon, what was he going to say or do he didn’t know but he would bet that Misty would pay if Simon had any say in the matter.

David press speed dial on his cell, waiting for the call to be picked up he wondered how he would explain this to Simon once more.

“Hello David!”

“Hello Simon, I need you to come to the hospital please!”

“Why do you want me to come to the hospital, you know I hate them?”

“Urs is in the hospital in Critical Condition Simon and we need you here.”

“Whoa, slow down David explain that comment please. Why is Urs in the hospital?” Simon was confused did he hear David right?

“Well it is a long story Simon and you’re not gonna like it at all.”

“Let me be the judge of that and explain.”

David told Simon all that had happen that day and when he was done there was nothing but silence which worried him even more then Simon ranting at the top of his lungs.

“Ok so where is Misty now?” Simon was anything but calm, he thought how he had brought this nut case into all their lives. Now one of his guys was lying in a hospital, maybe dying what was he gonna do?

“She has been booked for Kidnapping and Attempted Murder on 2 counts so they have her in custody at the moment. They have taken mine and Sydney’s statements so they are done till Urs wakes up.”

“So how is Sydney doing?”

“Pretty shaken up Simon, kind of hard to except that your own twin wants to kill you. Much less over a man either hardly knew.”

“Ok I have couple things here to do and I will be right along. David stay with Sydney and keep me updated on Urs’s condition please.”

“Will do Simon, Bye.”

“Good bye David.”

Simon made some calls and got the ball rolling on the new lawyer and head of security for the group. He also called the PA for the group and they all headed to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Chapter 13
*Meeting New Ladies*

Simon walked thru the door, followed by three beautiful ladies. Sebastien and Carlos looked up and couldn’t believe how lucky Simon was to know them. David was turned talking to Sydney and didn’t see them come in.

The look on his face when he turned was priceless, Sebastien and Carlos had to put their hands over their mouths to keep from laughing. David look like a love sick puppy. Simon walked to them and David introduced Sydney and then began to tell him they still had no word on Urs’s condition.

Simon turned to the ladies and began the introductions ..

“This is Taylor Simmons, your new head of Security. She will travel with you and make sure nothing happens to you while on the road.”

“This is Rosalia Sanchez, she will be your new PA she has been with me for the past 5 years and knows everything about you so no worries.”

"And This young woman is Tatiana Hager she is your new lawyer, she is replacing Misty the ‘wack job’.” Simon looked at Sydney when he made the comment and could see it hurt her.

“Sorry but right now I am not in the place I can forgive your sister for trying to kill Urs. Maybe later on!”

“Simon please remember it was Sydney that also was attacked and not just Urs.” David was a bit short with him, but the others felt he deserved it. His comment no matter how well deserve, was upsetting to Sydney, it was after all her twin.

As they were talking David saw the Doctor walking toward the waiting Room. He tapped Simon on the shoulder and pointed at the Doctor.
David greeted the Doctor and introduced him to Simon and the rest.

“Mr. Cowell I would know you anywhere it is a pleasure to meet you even under these conditions. Now to your young singer Mr. Buhler, he is waking up we have done as much flushing out the drug as we can without doing a total Transfusion. There are some side effects that come along with the drug GHB hopefully Mr. Buhler don’t suffer to much from then. But we won’t know more till he is awake and to talk and then we will know more.”

“The police want to talk to him and get a statement.” David informed them all.

“I am sorry but for the time being, there will be no statement, we have no idea what he can remember and I want him stress free if he does have any memory loss. I will handle them for the time he is here.” The doctor was direct and to the point.

“So when can we see him?” Simon asked he wanted to see for himself that Urs was alive.

“He has been asking for someone named Sydney, it seems to upset him, he keeps reaching out for that person.”

“I am Sydney.” She told the doctor.

“Alright young lady please come with me, the rest wait here and I will have the nurse come and get you 2 at a time to see him after this lady sets his mind at ease.”

Sydney looked at them all then turned and followed the Doctor to Urs’s room.
The Doctor stood at the door to Urs’s room and told her to try and keep him calm, then turned and went onto his next patient.

Sydney was shaking and didn’t know what to expect, she barely knew Urs but if he needed her she would be there. She kept thinking this was all her fault and he wouldn’t be here if not for her. So why did he keep calling for her.

She turned the knob and push the door open and could see him lying with his eyes closed. Maybe the doctor was wrong and he still hadn’t waken yet? She softly close the door as the nurse came from the bathroom. She smiled at Sydney and then told her she could get closer he was just resting his eyes.

“Urs.” Her voice was weak as she called his name..

His eyes flashed open and he turned his head and looked at her, she looked like an angel to him. He knew he had to make sure nothing bad had happen after he passed out.

“Sydney, she didn’t hurt you did she?” he was weak and a bit fuzzy but he needed to talk.

“No Urs I am fine, just the bruising, on my hands but they will heal. Please don’t worry about me. You have to get well, this is my fault.” Sydney sat in the chair at his bedside and broke down crying.

Urs motion for the nurse to help him sit up, then he pulled her hands and got her to his bed. He sat there and held her as she cried.

“Listen to me, some of what happen is foggy but I do know that you did nothing to deserve what she did or was going to do. Please stop blaming yourself for me too. I should have been watching my back, I knew something was off from the time we walked in and I saw your purse on the table but not you.”

“You knew I was in trouble, why didn’t you run for help?” she said as she tried to stop crying..

“I couldn’t leave and not try to find you.”

“She wanted you for herself Urs that is why she was trying to kill me so she could drug you and get you to marry her.” She looked into his eyes and could see the shock at this information.

“Well it wouldn’t have matter what she tried I would never have married her. I will marry only when I find that one woman I love more than life.” Urs tried to smile but instead it came out a yawn.

“You need your rest, I will go and let the others come and see you. They are all so worried.” She stood to go but Urs had her hand.

“Ok, but on one condition, after they all leave you will stay with me here tonight. I don’t want you or I to be alone and we will be safe here I promise.”

“Ok after they all leave I will come back and stay with you and you promise to get better please Urs!”

“I promise.”

Sydney left him laying with his eyes open watching as she left the room. She was trying to figure out why she had agreed to stay with him tonight. She didn’t even know him. Well she owed him and David they had saved her life and she would be there for him if he asked.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Chapter 14
*Will Misty Pay?*

After Simon heard from Sydney that Urs was awake and talking he excused himself from all and headed to the police station. He was going to make sure Misty never saw the light of day again outside a jail cell.

When he got there he ask about Misty Patterson and was told to wait. Simon paced the floor, he was someone that was not use to waiting on others. As he turned and look down the hall where the officer had walked to, he saw a Police Detective heading toward him.

“Where is Misty Patterson Detective? I want to see for myself that you have her after all she has done to my friend and her sister she deserves to be punished.”

“I am sorry Mr. Cowell but she is no longer at this station, she was sent to the hospital and died about an hour ago.” The detective could see the anger in Simon’s eyes as he spoke and he knew this was going to get lots of people in trouble, Simon was not a man that you wanted for an enemy.

“What do you mean she DIED? What pray tell did she die from?”

“It was a drug overdose, from the hospital report.”

“How pray tell did she get drugs into the jail cell? Don’t tell me you didn’t search her when your men brought her in?”

“We don’t get many ladies here and so we didn’t have anyone to search her.”

“Oh Geeze man she is a woman and that is something you see every day, how could you let her pull a con on you? OK where did they take the body after death? Is it still at the hospital?”

“I am sorry again Mr. Cowell but she was cremated about 30 minutes ago.”

“Hold on a minute how did they cremated her without contacting the next of kin? Her sister is at the hospital with my guys and she has not been contacted!”

“I don’t know sir I gave them the numbers to call her sister, before they took the body.”

“OK, I will check it out give me the name of the funeral home!”

The Detective handed him a piece of paper with all the information on it and they said good bye.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Chapter 15
*Working Together*

Simon returned to the hospital, he was still fluming, he wanted to get to the bottom of this problem. Yep in his mind they had a serious problem, Sydney nor Urs were safe, if his suspicion was correct. She had dubbed the police force into thinking she was overdosing, and then she had to have some help getting a Dr. to declare her dead, and a funeral home to cremate the body.

That was another question, who’s body did they cremate? The guys were going to be upset over this information. His other concern was Sydney’s state of mind, how would she handle hearing this news? He didn’t know her at all but he felt as did David and Urs; she needed protection. Something was seriously wrong with Misty, how could he have missed the drug use signs?

He knew Sydney was a designer, so he would hire her to go on the road with the guys, that way Taylor could have her people protecting all of them. Boy he thought this had been a real bomb of a day and he still had to give the news to the rest of the group.

When he arrived at the hospital all were sitting around having coffee in the café, so he joined them. Best to do it now and then figure out how to tell Urs and Sydney after.

“Simon, your back, we expected you would be longer.” David said as he glanced up and saw him coming toward the table.

“Well things didn’t go as planned sorry to say.” Simon looked at the menu as he was speaking.

“Why Simon, what is wrong? I can see it in your face. What has that Witch done now?” David was beginning to get a creepy feeling, he could tell it was not good news.

“Well when I got there I spoke to a detective and he told me that misty had been taken to the hospital, because of a drug overdose. After she got there she died and in the short time after was cremated.” Simon couldn’t believe this load of crap so why did he think the guys would either.

“Hold up, your telling me she is not in jail and there never was a drug overdose and she is out there someplace waiting to get to Urs and Sydney again?” David was ready to jump up and run out looking for the Witch.

“Well David that is about the way I see it too.” Simon replied with a touch of anger in his voice. He was holding it together for the guys. But in his mind wheels were turning, he would find this woman and put her away for a long time.

“Simon, how can they cremate a person without contacting the family first?” Sebastien asks looking at the others shaking their heads.

“They said they tried Sydney’s cell phone and got no answer.”

“Simon, I have Sydney’s cell phone right here, it has not rung once.” David took the phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. That is when he found the text message he didn’t know had come in.

**** Hey Sis well thought you got away from me huh? Well just know I am going to finish what I started and Urs will be mine. I will be watching you. Ha!****

As David read the text he got a sick feeling in the bottom of his stomach. He slowly looked at the others then handed the phone to Simon. He knew this nightmare was just beginning.
Simon read the message then looked at Taylor.

“Taylor I need you and Tatiana to go to the office and see if you can get any information off Sydney’s phone records. Maybe a location, even if she is most likely gone now.” Simon handed the phone to Taylor, she and Tatiana stood to leave and said goodbyes to all at the table.

Carlos was staring at her as she walked out the door, when he looked back Sebastien had this dreamy look cross his face, he knew just how he felt. He knew that look was all over his face when he looked at Taylor. Wow what a woman. They would have plenty of time to get to know each other while they were on tour.

“OK guys when you can get your eyes back in your heads, we need to talk about what to do with Sydney, till this mad witch is caught.”

“What do you have in mind Simon?” Carlos ask..

“I think if Rosalia and I speak to her, we can get her to travel with you as a designer for the rest of the tour. Then Urs will be happy and Taylor will be able to protect her better too.”

“Good idea Simon. But when do you plan on telling Urs and Sydney about what has happen?”

“I guess now is the best time, I don’t want anyone thinking things are fine. Everyone needs to be on the same page here, about the danger that is still out there.”

Simon stood and said he would be back, he headed out the door to Urs’s room. When he got there he checked with the nurse, making sure Sydney was with him and they were not sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Chapter 16
*Making Plans*

Simon knocked on the door waiting for a response, surprise when Sydney open the door and stood aside to let him in.. Urs was sitting up in bed but was resting his eyes. Sydney went back to sit on the edge of the bed and took Urs’s hand in hers, waiting for Simon to begin. Urs opened his eyes and looking at Simon knew something was wrong. He had been around this man for years and could almost read his moods.

“What is wrong Simon?” Urs asked, knowing he didn’t want to know. But for Sydney’s sake they had to hear that Misty was out of their lives once and for all.

“Well the news is not good I am afraid.” Simon sat down in the chair next to the bed.

“Did they lock up Misty?” Sydney asked feeling Urs tighten the grip on her hand as she spoke.

“Well that is a story in its self!” Simon knew Urs was going to be angry at the outcome of this tale.

“What do you mean Simon? Please just tell us!” Urs was in no mood for guessing games.

“Ok, be prepared for a shock, but Misty has been declared Dead and Cremated!”

“WHAT THE HELL SIMON! HOW CAN THAT BE?” Urs yelled so loud the nurse came running into the room and wanting to know what was wrong. Simon explain they had just gotten some bad news and he would make sure Urs was kept calm. That was a promise he hoped he could keep.

After Simon explained it all to the couple sitting in front of him, the disgust written on their face at the way the police had handled things was plain to see. He looked at Sydney who had tears streaming down her face. He knew they were not for a sister lost to her, but one who had deceived her.

He still had yet to show her the text message on her cell phone.

“OK, so now what Simon? Do you believe she really is dead?” Urs asked not sure he wanted to hear any more of this wacko.

“Well they said they tried to contact Sydney before and David had her cell, when he checked it for that call he found this!” Simon handed the cell to Sydney and she looked at it with much fear in her face as she read the horrible things her not so dead sister had to say.

Then she gave the phone to Urs with shaking hands. When he read it the anger on his face was all too clear, Simon didn’t know what was going on in Urs’s head.

“So Simon it seems this is not over with? What does she think I am going to do fall in love with her and marry her, after all she has done to Sydney and me?” Urs had no clue what this crazy woman wanted with him.

“Nope I don’t think it is over. But I have a couple of things running thru my head to maybe help catch her.” Simon hoped Sydney was willing to work with them to keep her safe and flush this crazy person out into the open.

“What do you have in mind Simon?” Sydney wasn’t sure about this, but she was at least willing to listen for now.

“Ok, first off I want you to travel with the group and be their designer for the rest of the tour. Then we will be able to have Taylor watching over you and you will not be alone. Also it will make my Swiss here very happy to know your safe.”

“You want me to travel with the group and design their wardrobe Simon? But you have people who have that under control!” Sydney wasn’t sure what she could add to the group’s look, or would her input make a difference. But at least she would not be alone. But in her mind it would give her time to get too know Urs. She wasn’t sure what these feelings she had toward the Swiss were, but she was interested in finding out where they might or might not lead.

Urs laid there wondering what would be her answer to Simon’s suggestion, he really wanted her to go with him. But he couldn’t force her to make the decision based on his feelings. She had to do what would make her happy.

“Ok Simon, I will go with you and be your so called designer, for the time being.” Sydney looked at Urs and saw him smiling at her, she had made him very happy, she hoped they would grow closer as the tour went on.

“Ok I will make all the arrangements, just one question? Are you going to share a room on the tour or should I make reservations for a single room?”

Sydney looked to Urs and then thought, was she ready to move into a room and bed with this man? After a few minutes of nothing being said she told Simon they would share a room if Urs approved of that arrangement. Urs nodded his head yes while holding her hands next to his lips kissing them.

She could see how happy he was, she had agreed to be his companion on this next journey.

“Oh Simon what was the second part of your plan to lure out Misty?” Urs turned to look at him as he ask the question.

“Well this is something that maybe a harder sell for the both of you, I think we can work it out that we put out a fake Marriage announcement. If nothing else it will make her mad enough to show herself.”

“You want us to pretend we are married Simon?” Sydney ask not sure she had heard him right.

“Now how do you plan on making that work Simon?” Urs ask, wondering how they could do this, they barely knew each other. Neither were ready to declare they loved the other yet!

“Well we could hold a fake wedding, an actor friend of mine could do the wedding. Making it look real with pictures covering the news media, she wouldn’t be able to miss the announcement.

“Oh, ok well what do you think Urs?” Sydney wasn’t sure about this part of the plan. What if this really pissed off her sister. Would they be in more danger then they already had experienced?

“Simon, are you sure you want this to happen? What about the fans, you can’t tell them it is a fake till she is found. People will think Sydney and I ARE married.”

“I think this would be the fastest way to lure her out to the open. We can’t have you and the group worrying forever when and if she will attack again. We need to strike fast so she has no time to plan.” Simon hoped he was convincing them. He felt bad he was not telling them the whole truth. But when they found out about the ceremony later on, maybe when Misty was out of their lives, he just knew they would be happy.

After sitting staring at each other for a few minutes Urs and Sydney agreed to Simon’s proposal. So Simon decided that was enough for one day. He left telling them he would see them both in the morning with all the information on the next few days after Urs is released from the hospital.

He left them alone, taking out his cell phone as he walked out of the hospital to call his friend who happen to be a licensed priest.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:17 pm

*~The Rose~* TheRose-Urs
Thanks Tina for This Awesome Cover

Chapter 17
*Surprises*

Simon had explain to his friend that there was a problem with an ex-employee, she had attack the couple who wanted to be married and this was the best way to have that happen in secret. His friend had no reason to doubt what Simon had told him.

They had known each other for many years and were always there to help each other out of a tight situation. Simon made arrangements for the next day to perform the ceremony. He knew Urs was still in the hospital and it would be a great cover for the so called *Fake* marriage.

He knew the fans would never handle the fake so called marriage first off. But that was not why he was doing this behind Urs and Sydney’s back. He wanted them to have a chance at a life together, he had seen the feelings they had shown to all, but maybe they had not admitted them to each other yet.

This would change all that once Misty’s plan was destroyed and they could move on with their marriage. He knew Urs would understand his reasons for doing this , but he didn’t know Sydney so that was a gamble he was willing to take if she got angry or upset. He was willing to take the blame and keep Urs out of trouble.

He had contacted Urs and Sydney and made arrangements at 10 am the next morning for the *Fake* wedding to be performed in Urs’s room. Sydney let David and the others in on the secret and they helped her get clothes for Urs to wear. He would have nothing to do with wearing a hospital gown to his wedding.. Real or Not!

Sebastien and Urs talked about rings and Urs told him that he wanted her to wear a ring to make it real even if it wasn’t right now. Sebastien and Tia (As he had taken to calling Tatiana) went shopping for wedding rings including one for Urs. Sebastien let his mind wander in the store as they waited for the rings to be packaged up. Maybe one day he would be able to buy a ring for the special woman in his life. Looking over at Tia as she looked in the ring cases, he wondered if she could be the one. He had ask her out and after long discussions of why they couldn’t she finally gave in and agreed to date him.

Simon may not approve but this was his future and he decided who he would see or not. They had their first date that night, he was taking her to a private dining place he loved and then they would be able to have the whole room alone to dance or whatever they wanted to do.

After getting the rings they headed to the hospital the ceremony was to start in 30 minutes. When they gave the rings to Urs, he showed them to Sydney. She was in awe that he would go thru such an expensive purchase for a pretend wedding. Was there something else on his mind he hadn’t told her she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Future Covers For This Story   *~The Rose~* EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Thanks To Tina for these amazing pieces of Art Work..

Carlito & Taylor
*~The Rose~* TheRose-Carlos1

Sebastien & Tia
*~The Rose~* TheRose-Sebastien1

David & Rosalia

*~The Rose~* TheRose-David3
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo
Humor : Have One !!

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Spanish Swiss French American I love the Covers Tina thank you so very much for doing such a fantastic job.. Can't wait for the next posting...

Also love the new layout Tina your awesome in all you do..

Sara
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo
Humor : Have One !!

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 am

*~The Rose~* TheRose-Urs

Chapter 18
*Moving On*

A week has gone by since the *Fake* wedding and Urs has been released, and sent home to finish recovering. He also has a new roommate of sorts, his new *wife* Sydney is staying in his spare room. Urs was not comfortable with this arrangement, he wants her with him... beside him in his bed at night.

He wants to show her how much he is beginning to care for her. Not because they are working on bringing out her sister, but because he knows he is falling in Love with her.

He wishes the marriage had been real and that they were bound together forever. He has tried to talk to her and that didn’t work so tonight he has romancing her on his mind. He plans an elegant dinner for two and unplugs the phone. He wants no interruptions, tonight. He is taken by surprise when Simon comes knocking at his door.

“Hello Simon, Come in please.” Urs stands back as Simon walks in and heads for the living room.

“Urs I have tried your phone for the past hour, are you and Sydney Ok?” Simon was concerned, he needed to be able to reach them at a moment’s notice.

“Ja, we are fine Simon, Sydney is in her room getting ready for dinner.”

“Well what happen to your phone you know we need to stay in contact at all times. Just in case Misty gets past Taylor and her group.”

“I am making a romantic dinner for my *wife* and wanted some quiet time away from everyone.”

“Urs I thought you agreed to be available by phone for this plan to work? I know you want some private time with Sydney, and I promise as soon as that Looney tune is caught, and put in a secure place then I will send you and Sydney off on a honeymoon.”

“Simon this is not a real marriage and Sydney is aware of that, she won’t even sleep in the same room or bed with me. What do I tell her if we go off on a real honeymoon?”

“Show her this Urs, that will help settle things for you!” Simon handed him the real marriage certificate and he read that it had been filed in the court house as a civil ceremony.

“Are you telling me that the man who married us was a real priest?”

“Yes he was a real priest and you and Sydney are really married. There was never a *Fake Marriage* at all. It was planned at the start to be a real marriage. Sorry I just didn’t you two would do it and so we had to pretend till it had been done.”

“Simon that was a big risk you took! How did you even know I wanted to be married to Sydney? I have not said a word to anyone including her.”

“I have eyes Urs and can see the attraction between you two, and the love you have for her and she for you is shining for all to see but you two.”

“OK so your right I am falling in love with her, and it is way too fast, but I can’t help how I feel Simon.”

“I understand Urs, but now is the time to tell Sydney the truth about the marriage, and then you can get on with your life together.”

“Tell me what truth about the marriage Simon?” Sydney ask as she walked into the room wearing a long beautiful gown for dinner.

“Don’t worry Urs, I will take the blame if she blows up!”

“Ok you two are not making any sense. Would someone please tell me what is going on? Simon have you heard anything about Misty? Is that why you’re here?”

“No nothing has surfaced about your sister so far.”

Urs walked over to a very confused Sydney, taking her hand gently and lead her to the sofa. He sat beside her as Simon explain the whole thing about the wedding. Urs could see she was angry at first, then the look turned to surprise and then she began to laugh at the whole thing.

“Ok let me get this straight! You Simon decided to make our *Fake Marriage* real by having a licensed Priest marry us at the hospital?”

“Yep and here is the filed and legal papers on your real marriage.” Simon handed her a copy of the same papers he had given Urs earlier.

Urs looked at Sydney who was reading over the Marriage certificate.
He wasn’t sure she would not going running out into the night when she realized she was now his wife in every sense of the word.

“Ok so now how much did Urs here have to do with this?” Sydney looked at his expression and could see how much her words had hurt him.

“Urs found out about 5 minutes ago before you walked in. Now what do you say I go, and let you two get on with your real married life, and that romantic dinner your husband has made for you. We can talk about this another time.
Goodnight to you both. “ Simon made his way out the door in record time before Sydney had a chance to blink.

“Ok now what do we do, and why would he do this Urs?” Sydney was still stunned but far from being unhappy to find out she was now the real Mrs. Urs Toni Buhler. Wow what a week they had wasted.

“I know he said he could see the attraction we had toward each other and that everyone sees the love we have for one another. Everyone but us I guess.”

“Oh Urs you knew I was falling for you when we met at the luncheon with Rachel. I just never believe we would marry or at least not this way.”

“I know that, but pleased tell me you will give this real marriage a chance? Let me love you the way you deserve Sydney! Please my love.” Urs stood and took her in his arms, kissing her with all his pent up passion, he then waited as he held her for the answer… he so desperately wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Chapter 19
*Communication*

Sydney’s mind was reeling, she wasn’t sure how to tell Urs what he wanted to hear. Was she ready to go the next step and make their marriage real by consummating it? Oh God how she wanted to make Love to this wonderful man. Her heart was screaming YES, but her head was telling her to wait. They needed to settle things with the Misty situation first.

Urs had already been hurt by her sister, if Misty believe that this marriage was real like Simon had planned, then the danger had just increased. Not only to her but to both of them. She knew Misty would take revenge on Urs for marrying her sister. She could see the Love in Urs’s eyes when he looked at her, she could also see the passion he had there. How could she tell him they needed to wait, without him thinking she didn’t want him or his love?

Urs was still standing there holding her in his arms waiting on her answer, he could see the turmoil she was in. It was written on her face, the fear of what her sister would do to them had to be a concern. He could understand the worry she had, but his heart wanted what it wanted, that was for her to give herself to him in Love.

Since he had been released from the hospital, they had move to his home and Sydney was using the guest room. Urs had wanted to ask her to move to his room, but he was not sure that it would have been a good idea till they got to know each other better. But all those ideas left when he found out that she was really his wife, now he wanted and needed her with him in his bed.

“Urs let’s sit down, we need to talk this out.” Sydney let go of him and settled on the sofa. Urs joined her picking up her hand and holding it in both of his, he needed to have that contact with her.

“Have you decided?” Urs was not sure what she had decided but for some strange reason he felt she really wanted to say yes.

“Urs I know now that this is a real marriage, but we are both still in danger from my sister. How can we start out our marriage in fear, knowing that whatever we do she will take her anger out on you as well? I couldn’t bare knowing she had hurt you again, just because you love me and not her.” Sydney looked at their entwined hands and wonder would he understand what she was trying to do was keep him safe.

“I do understand and I know we still have to deal with her at some point when she returns, we both know she will come back. But I want us to start out our marriage happy and being together with you makes me so very happy. If you haven’t figured it out yet I will tell you, Ich liebe dich Sydney.”

Tears flooded her eyes as she heard him say he loved her, she tried to hold them back but she had no way of stopping them as they flowed down her cheek.

“I am not saying that we can’t be together Urs and I too love you, all I am asking for is a little time to adjust to this new life we are starting. Can you give me that?” Sydney saw the pain that flooded his face at first, then when he sat and thought about what she had said he understood she hadn’t said no.

“I will give you the time you need and when you’re ready I will still be there! I do have a question for you though, but please think about it before you answer. Can you please move into my room and sleep in my bed with me? I promise nothing will happen till you say, but oh Sydney I want so much to go to sleep and wake with you beside me.” Urs knew that was a lot to ask of her, but he so needed her close to him.

Sydney looked into his eyes when the question was voiced, she wondered if she was strong enough to do this and not let thing get out of hand. Could she sleep in his bed in his arms and not make love to this amazing man? She wasn’t sure it was a good idea, but if the truth were known she wanted the same thing he did. She wanted to be that close to him always.

They sat for what to Urs felt like forever, but in fact it was only a few minutes. She turned to look deep into those Hazel eyes and prepared to give him her answer.

As Urs was waiting on her answer his mobile began to ring, she heard him make a slow groan and pulled it out and answered it. It was Sebastien he needed to talk to his friend and brother.

“Hallo.”

“Urs, hi it’s Sebastien here.”

“Ja, Seb I know who it is, what can I do for you?”

“Could you meet me at my place please, I really need to talk to you?”

“Ah, sure Seb. Is everything ok? You sound upset?”

“I will explain when you get here, and tell Sydney I am sorry for disturbing your free married time.” Seb giggled when he mention Married.

“Ok Seb, enough of that funny digs. I will be right over. See ya soon.” Urs hung up right after that, looking at Sydney told her he needed to go see Seb. Seem something was up and he couldn’t tell but maybe Seb was upset.

“That is no problem Urs we can talk when you return.”

“Can you at least tell me your answer?”

“YES, my answer is yes. I will move into your room while your meeting Seb, and then when you get back we can talk more.”

Urs was thrilled, he jumped up pulling her with him and embraced her tightly and he thought he would never let he go. But that was ok cause in his arms was where she really wanted to be.

“Oh Sydney you have made me the happiest man in the world. I promise that we will take it slow and I will not push you.”

“Let’s not do that Urs, don’t make promises to hold back our feelings let’s let them progress and see what happens on their own. I have no secrets to hide, so you might as well know I can’t wait to make love to you either.” Sydney reached up and kissed him with all the passion flowing thru her body. Urs responded to her touch and kiss. Now he wished Seb could have waited. But he couldn’t wait to get back and spend quiet time with his new Wife.

As they stepped back and pulled apart there was a knock at the door, Urs answered as Sydney stood in the living room. In a few minutes Urs came walking back in carrying a package, it was addressed to Mr. & Mrs. Urs Buhler, postmarked London.

Urs showed the package to Sydney, they both looked but there was no return address on the package. They decided maybe one of their friends had sent it and forgot to put the return address on it. They sat down and opened it, finding a beautiful Crystal Double Heart Swan Figurine. What a beautiful wedding present. They didn’t find a card, so they decided to wait and see if the one who sent it would let them know they forgot to send a card.

Urs stood and taking Sydney in his arms, kissing her hard and then left her standing holding onto the sofa, as he had to adjust his pants a bit before heading out the door. The sooner he got to Seb and found out the problem the sooner he could get back to his Wife.

Sydney picked up the figurine and headed up to her room, packing up her belongings and moving them to Urs’s room, this was where they would start out their lives as man and wife. Once she got everything moved over, she went back to the guest room making sure she had everything. She saw that she had left the wedding gift on the bed. Picking it up she walked out of the room closing the door. She went to their room and sat the gift on the bedside table on her side of the bed.

Meanwhile Urs had arrived at Seb’s place. On the drive over he couldn’t think of anything, that should have Seb sounding like he needed someone to talk to and it had to be NOW!

Seb was waiting on him and by the time he reached for the bell, Seb had jerk the door open and let him come in.
Urs was stunned that Seb was so unsettled, even on the road Seb never was the one to go pacing up and down the floor.

“Alright Seb I am here what is going on with you? Would you please stop jumping around like a Cat on a hot tin roof, as David would say. Settle yourself in the chair and tell me what has got you so worked up.”

“It’s Tia!”

That was all Seb told him and Urs couldn’t figure out anything from that comment.

“What about Tia? Seb you have to say more then that I am not a mind reader here! Geeze man..”
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:59 am

*~The Rose~* TheRose-Sebastien1

THINKING THIS CHAPTER NEEDS A THUD WARNING !!!!!!

Chapter 20
*Just A Kiss*

*~The Rose~* Cover3

Seb finally calm down and took a seat in the chair across from Urs, he wasn’t sure where to start so he figured best at the date they had last week while Urs was still recovering.

“Come on Seb please talk here, I want to get home and have my dinner with Sydney.”

“Ok, last week I made Dinner plans for just the two of us at the Restaurant in town. I arranged to have the place to ourselves for dinner and dancing or anything else we wanted to do.”

“So how did it go Seb? Did you and Tia hit it off?”

“Oui, it was an amazing night, we had a Romantic dinner and then danced the night away. I even found the perfect song for us. It is called ‘Just A Kiss’. After dinner and dancing we went to her place, spending sometime just talking and kissing. But we never went any farther than that.”

“Well sounds to me like things are going great between you and our new lawyer. So what has gotten you so out of sorts?”

“I have a date with her tonight, and I want to move thing along and spend the night with her Urs!”

“So have you discussed this with her?”

“Non, I don’t want to push her and make her think I just want a sexual relationship only.”

“Ok but I doubt that is the first thing she will think Seb. Your both adults and if it happens then your both old enough to deal with it.”

“My question is do you think she could be the one?”

“Oui it is possible I have found my soul mate. That is why I don’t want to mess this up.”

“Well where are you going tonight?”

“I am taking her to a French Restaurant in town, then dancing.”

“Ok then just play it by ear and see where things go, don’t rush her or yourself. Let it happen naturally and then you both will be on the same page when it comes to the Love making.”

“Thanks Urs, sorry I dragged you over here and away from your Wife!”

“Seb, before you called Simon stopped by my place very angry at first. Sydney and I turned off the phone so he could not reach us. So he thought something had happen. While he was there he told us that our marriage was not a fake.”

“Are you kidding me? So the Wedding was Real? How did he manage to pull that off?”

“Turns out he had a Licensed Priest perform the wedding. So it is legal in the eyes of the law.”

“So how do you and Sydney feel about this being a real marriage?”

“I love Sydney with all my heart Seb and she feels the same way. So we are going to stay married and make a marriage out of this.”
“Well I am surprised that Simon would do such a thing. But I am glad for you and Sydney. She is a terrific lady, I hope you both will be very happy.”

“Thanks Seb and now if you don’t mind I am heading back home to my wife. Man that sounds wonderful to call Sydney my wife.”

“Alright I will give you a call in a day or so and let you know how things go tonight. Have a nice dinner with your wife.” Seb smiled at Urs when all he saw was a huge grin come across his face at the mention of Sydney and wife.

Sebastien let Urs out and turned heading up stairs for his shower, he had a date to get ready for. He hope things would work out as well for him and Tia. Just without the crazy woman after them.

Urs returned home to find Dinner waiting on him, he joined Sydney in the dining room, they enjoyed the lovely meal he had worked so hard on earlier in the day. Sydney had showered and was waiting on him in a lovely evening dress. He was sure that tonight he would be able to convince her, just how much he loved her.

Sebastien picked up Tia at her apartment and they head to downtown London, they had the restaurant back dining room to themselves. It was closed off so no one could see the customers using that private area. They got a few looks as they walked in but, all in all were left alone to enjoy their dinner.

After a wonderful evening they headed back to Seb’s place. He let Tia in first then turned and locked the door. Tia had heard him and thought well they weren’t leaving here tonight. She couldn’t wait till he took her in his arms and kissed her again. His kisses always left her breathless.

She took off her shoes and stood by the window looking out into the moonlit night. That was when she heard Seb turn on the song they had heard a few days ago. ‘Just a Kiss’ he had bought it for them. As they listen Tia turned and saw Seb standing behind her just not touching. The moon left a glow about his form and she was breathing hard, it took her breath away when she saw how gorgeous he really was. They came together in an embrace, kissing with all the passion they felt down to their toes. As the song was ending, Tia whispered in his ear “Please Seb make love to me now” that was all he needed to hear and picking her up headed up to his room and softly closed the door.

Sebastien slowly lowered Tia’s feet to the floor, then reaching around her slowly unzipped her dress letting it slide to the floor.. While he was doing that, she pulled his shirt from his pants and began unbuttoning it, slowly she pushed the shirt from his shoulders watching it pool near her dress.

She began unbuckling his belt, then slowly unzipped them watching his eyes close in shear bliss, as she touch his chest and lower body. As she put her fingers around the waist, slowly pushing them to the floor shorts and all. He had pulled off his shoes and socks down stairs before joining her at the window.

They both looked into each other’s eyes, now darken with all the passion they felt running thru their bodies. Sebastien looked at Tia with only her small lacy bits still in place, he reached around undoing her bra, pushing it too from her shoulders, watching it drift to the floor to join her dress. He picked her up, carrying her to the bed, laying her on the cover. Reaching down he slowly remove the last piece of lace, then dropping them to the floor with the rest of the clothing.

He joined her on the bed as they began to kiss, exploring each other’s bodies. Sebastien had never felt this burning to need to love someone as much as he was feeling it now, just by touching his beautiful Tia.

They explored every inch of each other’s bodies till they came together, in an explosive bliss. Joined as one they soared to paradise, then slowly returned to calm holding each other, trying to return to their normal breathing. No words needed to be spoken, their bodies had done all that for them. As they lay there wrapped in each other’s arms and entwined legs, they slowly and happily drifted off to sleep. During the night they would awaken to explore and soar to paradise a few times more.

Sebastien felt he had found his soul mate and Tia had found her French Prince. They would wake in the morning, feeling they had finally found that happily ever after.

Little did they know Fate would play a Cruel and painful joke on them both.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Chapter 21
*Being Watched*

The next morning Tia woke first, looking up into the face of the man she now knew for sure she was in love with. He had spent a great deal of time exploring her body, as she did his during the night. Seb woke shortly after she returned from the bathroom. They spent some time talking with out words, then off to shower together which took even longer as they explored each other again.

Tia felt she would never get tired of looking at this gorgeous and wonderful man. She felt she was the lucky one, when it came to finding someone who cared as much as he did about her. Later after breakfast Sebastien drove her home, they spent some time talking in the kitchen. They made plans for the evening, then he headed out to a meeting with the guys about the new CD. He would call her later, kissing her took some time, but before they headed back upstairs, he pulled away and left closing the door behind him. He was finding it hard to let her go after last night.

Tia went to change out of her outfit from last night, as she came down the stairs she heard a knock at the door, thinking Seb had forgotten something she open the door without checking, finding not Seb but a horrible reminder from her past. What was he doing here she wondered, how did he find me?

Franco Mandel was a Freeloader he used women and then left with as much money as he could take from them. Tia had met him when she had traveled to the States on a Job for her former employer. He seemed to be a nice man and they got along for a while till she notice him seeing other women and flirting as they were out together.

Their relationship did not last but a month, then she was returning to London, Franco was not an easy person to understand, his personality was that of 2 people. Most of the time he was kind, then there were times when Tia feared for her life as well. Turns out he was a very violent man, and if he didn’t get what he wanted, could cause some terrible things to happen. Tia remembered some of those things she had seen when she was involved with him, she considered herself lucky to get away from him when she did.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in Tatiana?” Franco sneered at her as she stood there still stunned he had found her.

“NO you’re not welcome here, just leave!” Tia went to close the door but it was to late, he had a foot in the way he pushed the door open, shoving her aside as he made his way into the apartment.

“So have you missed me Tatiana? I sure have spent a lot of time looking for you! Why did you leave me?”

“You knew I was returning here to work, we never meant anything to each other, We weren’t even friends by the time I returned.”

Tia didn’t want to have him in her apartment or anywhere near her, she just couldn’t figure out how to get him out of her place. She knew he would become violent if he was pushed the wrong way. Maybe it was best to hear what he wanted then get him out.

“SO Franco what do you want? Why are you here?”

“Ahhhhh, always to the point, I remember what an outstanding lawyer you were.

“Just spit it out what are you doing here? I have things to do and no time for games Franco!

“Yes, I saw the Gentleman leaving just now, seems your involved with someone now?”

Oh God he saw Sebastien, I hope he doesn’t know who he is and cause more trouble for him.

“My private life is NONE of your business. Now what do you want?” She was getting very upset at this conversation and just wanted him gone.

“Now Tatiana you know better than to raise your voice at me. Or do I need to remind you of how you should behave in front of me? You may need a refresher course on manners!”

“I am no longer your anything, and NO I don’t need anything from you. Now either say what you have to say and leave or GET OUT!”

“Ok then I want you back in my life and I want to Marry You!”

Tia stood there with her mouth open, she really couldn’t believe that he was standing there asking her to Marry Him.

“I wouldn’t Marry you if you were the last man on this Earth! How dare you come here and talk such nonsense. Now Leave you got your answer and if you missed it, the answer is NO!”

Franco move closer to her as she took a few steps backwards. She could see she had come close to making him very angry.

“Tatiana, I am not asking you! I AM TELLING YOU! You will Marry me and then you will obey me! Just think what your Lover Sebastien Izambard would suffer if you refuse!”

OH My God he does know who Seb is, this is not good. What can I do?

“I need time to think about this, I can’t just up and leave my job and my life here to return with you.”

“Ahhhhh but you can and you will talk to Mr. Cowell and tell him you’re getting married to me and that you will be leaving. You have 2 days and then I will return for you. I have people following you so don’t try anything, or your friend Sebastien will suffer! Do you understand me?”

“Yes, I get the picture! Now if you don’t mind I have things I need to get done today. So please go!”

Franco turn to open the door and looked back “I will see you in 2 days Tatiana, Don’t Disappoint me, you know how angry I get when you disobey me!”

He turned and walked out the door and Tia slam it shut and locked it behind him. Feeling her heart racing she didn’t know what she could do, but she was not going to Marry this man. She had to have help and protect Seb at the same time. She knew it would break Seb’s heart but she had to disappear and it had to be soon!

She ran to the phone and called Simon and ask him to meet her at a restaurant near her home. He got the feeling something was very wrong, so he agreed he would meet her in thirty minutes.

After they hung up she ran and changed clothes as she packed what she would need for a while. Most likely she would not be coming back to her home if ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*~The Rose~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~The Rose~*   *~The Rose~* Empty

Back to top Go down

*~The Rose~*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: IL DIVO FAN FICS :: Lady/Contessa-
Jump to: