Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Report, pics and videos from both nights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat
Location : Stockholm, Sweden (but at the moment Valence, France)

Report, pics and videos from both nights Empty
PostSubject: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:45 am

Hello Girls here comes my report and stuff from both AMAZING nights! '

So me and my partner in crime, gabi flew from Stockholm early sat morning, we had 2 days packed with stuff we had planned to do and we did do it, like London Dungeon, See a musical, go to the cinema, shooooooopping.
Then came wonderful monday We (me, gabi and Bekka) lived at the travelodge in Covent Garden so we were just 15 min walk from the coliseum, so around noonish we walked down to check out if we would spot any divos but no luck, so we decided to check out the free museum close by. At 2 we decited to go back and also wait for our friend Saskia so we sat out by the corner of the buildning, so you can see both the "normal" exit and the stage door, when when suddently gabi says: That is Urs!

I didnt react to her as I was busy turning on my camera on my iphone and take 3 pics of him and his friend passing us. We decided to let him be as he HAD to come back. muhahah..
Like 5 mins later Saskia comes running with her starbucks coffee and tells us that Urs and his friend were there. And yep 5 mins after that we see Urs, his friend with a starbucks cup in one hand and a muffin in the other. Before taking pics of him we asked first if its ok if we could take pics with him (we are polite swedes, dutch, dane). He was very delited, very relaxed and very happy. Saskia was first to have her pic with him (which by the way looks like a starbucks ad, both of them with their cups in their hands LOL). Urs actually thought I took the pic too fast LOL ( I will take longer time next time, I promise ) He said he recognized the t-shirts we were wearing (we had on the Sebbie AMTM ones).
After the pics we asked him so sign mine and Gabis IDSOW t-shirt that were going to wear that evening. Thanks when the Uberlord became very swiss, lol. He said, that he will need four hands to stretch the fabric, he knew this cuz he had alot of experience with this, he had done it ALOT of times. But in the end we used our friends back, but the pen didnt work first so to get the colour out he had to press it against the shirt, but he did it too much so colour started dripping down my shirt as he signed. I stood there with open mouth, as gabi said: Oh yeah just ruin her shirt. and he smiled and said, I think it looks good, doesnt it? LOL Then he signed Gabis shirt and we did it his way, he asked us if we were going to the concert and we said: HOW DARE YOU ASK US THAT! (no just kidding, but I wish we had said it though) We told him we would go both nights and then we let him go.
Very happily we trotted back to the hotel, got changed and went to the concert. Me and gabi decited to go hobo-ish the first night as we were sitting balcony (wearing chinos, and IDSOW shirts.. yep the one Urs ruined LOL..). We were mistaken for Coliseum staff by ppl there LOL. The concert was AWESOME, AMAZING, OUTSTANDING, BREATHTAKING. Though the audience were a bit boring comprared to the second night, noone danced during la vida sin amor *scandalous*. Seb did a cute pout and pose when carlos nodded no to the dancing LOL. The guys were really funny during My Way, especially Seb, Urs and Carlos.
After the concert we RAN out to the stage door, apperantly very fast as we were one of the first there.
We waited and waited for almost an hour until David came out, signed our t-shirts and ppls programes. Then Carlos came and signed our tshirts, he asked if he could sign by my boobs (like a joke), I just nodded NO! lol.. Then came sebbie, he was surprised when we asked him to sign our t-shirts and then he started reading what it said: Il divo swedish outrageous women. - OH so you are swedish he asked and we nodded yes and he started saying phrases he knows in swedish like: I dont speak swedish, you are cute, I love you (though he accidently first said I love me LOL). THen other divas talked with him, he stood there for like 10 mins talking about his kids, how they and the music is his life. How the guys werent satisfied with the concert, they always want to do better. Then it suddently went quiet so I asked him to say something to the swedish fans as Gabi was filmning, so he started again: I dont speak swedish, I love you, You are cute, 123456, Thank you and Goodbye LOL.. THen Urs came out he stood by the window door just smiling BIG and looking at Urs, everyone went crazy and Seb pulled out his head from the door and said, You can kiss him but through the window!...

Urs came out signed stuff (I didnt let him near my t-shirt again LOL) and then at last Sebs car came out and they all left.

3 very happy but tired divas went back home after saying goodbye to old and new friends. Before falling asleep we had to watch the videos I took (I filmed all new songs)

The following day we met up with the SCD´s and around 6-ish we left to the second concert. The mission this day was to get sarah joy´s autograph (I had my 3 graces album cover with me). So during the concert I sat looking around trying to find her.. LOL.. This evening we sat row E meaning we had AWESOME view of the guys. I decited not to film (just a snippet from My Way) but take some pics and just enjoy the show.. and MAN did we enjoy it.. the audience were awesome (you could tell it was loads more of "real" fans there the second night) I just hope they dont cut out loads of the things that happened in the DVD!

After the show we RAAN out again (we find a secret exit door which made it much shorter for us to reach the gates they had put up this evening (they learnt a lesson from the evening before). There we stood in front at the gates when our friend tells us that Sarah Joy was inside the lobby, me and Gabi leave our front places and while we see divas running towards the gates we run the other direction IN to the coliseum LOL.. but we didnt find her So we ran back in our heels and stood a bit back (we werent as greedy as we alrady had seen them before). Just took some pics of the guys and my friend managed to pass my album cover to Sarah Joy to be signed. In one moment seb was in need of a pen and I lent him mine, and as he looked at me he have me a look like he recognized me from the evening before hehe.. He came back and gave me the pen (good boy). The other came out but went pass fast not like seb who returned like 4 times to where our gang was standing.

That evening we could not sleep at all.. Cant believe its over for this year.. *cry* I sooo want to go to ireland but I cant

Here comes the pics:
Meeting Urs before the show:

Report, pics and videos from both nights Iphoneaugust0292

Report, pics and videos from both nights Iphoneaugust0302

Report, pics and videos from both nights Iphoneaugust0312

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-30992

Report, pics and videos from both nights Urs4

Report, pics and videos from both nights Urs3

Report, pics and videos from both nights Urs2

Report, pics and videos from both nights Urs1

just one from the show:
Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31262
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 am

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31682

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31692

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31722

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31762

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31792

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31952

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31962

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31982
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:49 am

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31832

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-31852

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32032

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32052

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32122

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32132

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32162

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32192
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 am

Second night:

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32642

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32652

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32692

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32722

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32862

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-32972

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33042

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33092

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33102

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33222
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 am

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33312

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33342

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33352

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33382

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33412

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33422

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33442

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33452
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 am

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33312

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33342

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33352

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33382

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33412

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33422

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33442

Report, pics and videos from both nights London30-33452
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Lenhi
Admin
Admin
Lenhi

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:41 am

OH MY GOD Angie!!! You did have a very closed approach to the guys Laughing Love it!! And your pic with Urs!!! Really amazing!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

And David's pics.... so nice so cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenhipoohie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report, pics and videos from both nights   Report, pics and videos from both nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Report, pics and videos from both nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: 2012 Wicked Game Tour Archives :: Wicked Game CD Promotional Stuff :: Wicked Game Promotions Screenshots From Interviews and Shows. :: IL Divo Live At The London Coliseum Aug 1 & 2, 2011-
Jump to: