Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

A Message From Urs.. Posted On Main Page of IL DIVO Official Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

A Message From Urs..   Posted On Main Page of IL DIVO Official Site Empty
PostSubject: A Message From Urs.. Posted On Main Page of IL DIVO Official Site   A Message From Urs..   Posted On Main Page of IL DIVO Official Site EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:52 pm

A Message From Urs..   Posted On Main Page of IL DIVO Official Site 310130_1804816619182_1802904579_1137704_1427965452_n

Hello,

Yet another very exciting announcement to make: We're going on a World Wide Tour again in 2012! More than two years ago it is now that we finished the 2009 Tour with the Christmas shows. Since then we have only stood on stage a handful of times -and every time was wonderful: Singing our great repertoire from the previous albums, seeing a lot of familiar faces in the crowd, beautiful venues like the London Coliseum, Kilruddery House, Bratislava Castle... each night turned into a very special one for us and hopefully for everyone else who was there and shared our music with us.

But now... every day another great city, every night another beautiful crowd, 6 continents, more than 30 countries, close to 100 concerts... It will just be one great big roller coaster again! Most exciting: It will be a brand new show, the visuals beautifully crafted by the very talented Brian Burke and his team, and with loads of songs from our new album Wicked Game. Of course we can't wait to get out there, sing them to you with all our heart and all our soul and hopefully you will love them just as much as we do.

In the meantime I'm also looking forward to the meet and greets prior to stage time, where we actually get to say hello, shake hands and talk with some of you. I will try to learn a few more names of the regular faces, and we hope to see as many of you out there on the road again when we come to your town with a big orchestra for 'Il Divo in Concert'!

Love, Urs

Divafan7920 likes this post

Back to top Go down

A Message From Urs.. Posted On Main Page of IL DIVO Official Site
Page 1 of 1