Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

LATEST FRENCH INTERVIEW OF IL DIVO French

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

LATEST FRENCH INTERVIEW OF IL DIVO French  Empty
PostSubject: LATEST FRENCH INTERVIEW OF IL DIVO French    LATEST FRENCH INTERVIEW OF IL DIVO French  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:38 pm

http://ildivoancora.skyrock.com/3028319444-Questions-Reponses-Facebook-08-2011.html

Here is a series of 19 Questions / Answers (actually there should be 20 but the question was put in duplicate) selected from the hundreds of questions sent by users on the official Facebook page of Il Divo. Note the clever response of our dear Urs to question 9 and the exciting vision of David on the success to question 18.

1) First of all, thank you for your music. What do you do to relax? And do you have any pets?
Carlos: "No, I have no pets at the moment. What I do to relax is to produce other concerts. That's what I love to do more singing. "

2) Hey guys, after this long break to rest, away from the scene and the relationship between you daily, and after so many experiences, what has changed in your relationship as a group on objectives and the vision you have of Il Divo?
David: "Every time we meet after a long absence, it is still considered brothers or cousins ​​who have not seen for a long time. It's fun to get to know our stories and share them, but we also love the fact that we all as we devote to music. "

3) You compose music. Is there a chance that you write an entire CD in the near future?
Seb: "Later, I would really like. For now, I try to write songs for other artists and I love it but I have not had a huge opportunity so far.But those songs come out later, absolutely. I try to write pop songs. I like to be diverse in what I do and the fact that the composition is a part of me gives me great wings. "

4) For the Classic Brits you said that you always try to improve yourself musically. But how do you go along to perfection?
Urs: "It's very nice of you. As a singer, your voice is part of your body, it is the topic of your mood and your daily form, perfection is not really at that level. So you always try, as an athlete to be on top of your form, which requires constant work. "

5) What type of place would you sing (point, zenith, studio ...) and should you adapt your voice depending on where you sing?
Urs: "I do not like the studio. There is no atmosphere and you have to look for in your interior. I like to sing before an audience, whether or not many. And of course, you must adapt your way of singing and interpreting the place and the public. "

6) Are you planning another U.S. tour?
Seb: "Oh yes, we'll be back in the spring of 2012 and America I miss so much. This time, I will take a bus so I can find out more the United States and take my family with me. "(Laughs)

7) the Divos Hi, thank you for taking the time to do this for your fans. Is there a country / place where you do not want to see you sing, if so which one?
David: "There are so many places where we do not surrender. Much of Asia, many places in Central and South Eastern Europe are still unknown to us. The country that I visit is particularly China. I would like an outdoor concert somewhere along the Great Wall."

Cool When will you release a new album?
Carlos: "The new album is scheduled for November. "

9) If you could sing with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Urs: "It would be Carlos, Sebastien and David"

10) Are there currently popular artists you like they interpret your songs and your music?
Seb: "Yes, I would love that Coldplay and James Blake or group Hurts sings one of our songs. It would be extraordinary - Bjork, George Michael, there are so many artists ... Jessie J, Bruno Mars, I can quote full. "

11) What movie do you watch many times without tiring you?
David "Fight Club. Yes, it's a bit violent, but it must be said that change is always violent (though the change is subtle we do not notice it visually). This is a movie whose message is beyond violence, is to return to the first human - being stripped of the artificial layers of society and regain personal power. "

12) What is your ideal vacation?
Carlos: "A nice beach. "

13) What is the most important thing in your life? Music, family, or something else?
Urs: "I love my life, I take each and every day, every moment is important ... "

14) Where you see yourself in 5 or 10 years? Do you see yourself or with diverse sets your business?
Seb: "In five or 10 years I have so many gray hairs I will be awful, but I hope I can still enjoy going on tour and sing with Il Divo.Would it not be wonderful to sing for the next royal wedding in Britain? "

15) As I have often homesick when I was part time, I wonder what you miss most when you're on tour?
David: "I no longer homesick. Of course my wife Sarah and I really miss my dog ​​Cosmo if I have not seen for a long time. But I realized that feeling homesick was the sign that I was not living the present moment, or that I did not take what was in front of me.Once I decided to stay in this and realized that my experiences were wonderful, homesickness is gone! "

16) What is your favorite football team?
Carlos: "I'm not really a big football fan, but I will say Real Madrid. "

17) What other artists inspire you?
Seb: "I love the artists in general. There are so many! Right now, I love Coldplay, Jessie J, Hurts, Damien Rice, The Killers, George Michael ... "

18) You make albums, then you pause. Do you think that after 20 or 30 years, looking back and comparing your success to other groups, will you have the feeling that success does not depend on how many albums you record but rather how many people really love them?
David: "Success is an unusual feeling to accurately assess, as it means different things to different people. I define success as the development of the inspiration. When you are inspired to do something, be it creative, an online business like Facebook (for example), or even lead her child to school, completion of an inspiration is a success. As for Il Divo, we put together to create a new sound, a new style of music, what we did. So even without the sales figures, we have accomplished what we were inspired to format. I would not say that the number of albums or the number of people who love our music is success in itself, but rather confirms it. The fact that so many people love what we do is really the icing on the cake. "

19) What are the three things (besides your family) you take him on a desert island? Carlos: "My toothbrush, my iPod and the company of a woman"

Back to top Go down

LATEST FRENCH INTERVIEW OF IL DIVO French
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: IL DIVO MEDIA HOUSE :: Internet/Webcast-
Jump to: