Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:56 am

Chapter 25

After spending a few hours celebrating their marriage Urs and Michele finally found themselves alone. Urs picked up his wife after locking up and turning out the lights and carried her off to their bedroom.

As Urs sat her on her feet he took her mouth in a soul searing kiss that took her breath away. She had to hold on to him for stability. He reached around to her shoulder and released the strap that held her dress up in the front then untied the knot at her waist and finally unzipped the back of her dress.

As it floated to the floor she undid the rest of the buttons on his satin shirt and pulled it off his shoulders and dropped it with her dress and then unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Soon all the barriers were gone and they lay in each other’s arms on the bed. Kissing and stroking and touching all the secret places they both knew and loved to explore. Urs turned her over so that he was looking down on her and took her mouth and with his hands began his journey to make her feel so loved. She moaned and squirmed as he took her to an unbelievable place that left her wanting much more. Him exploring her body didn’t just have that effect. She explored every inch of his body and brought him to a place that soon he would not be able to control himself. He had to finish this and soon. He just had to have all of her and now that he was married to her all his love became so much more intense.He had never thought he could love her more than the all-consuming love he already felt but now making love to his wife was all that much stronger.

“Love me my Swiss.” Came Michele’s breathless voice, which Urs could just barely heard.

“I plan on doing just that.” Urs said as he took her to heaven and back many times over during the night.

Nothing more was said during the night but moans and loving kisses and breathless names being called out in ecstasy.

After Michele had drifted off, Urs lay awake watching her breathe and wondered how he had been so lucky to find such a giving person as Michele and how she could have ever thought she was unworthy of love.She had so much to give and she gave him much more than he had ever received from any woman he had ever known.

He would be the happiest man on the earth to have her love for years to come. He reached over and pulled her to him tighter and kissed her neck one last time and lay his head on her pillow and whispered ‘I Love You’ and then lay his head beside hers and drifted off into a contented sleep.

IN DENVER

Anna had been able to acquire a fake marriage certificate and had checked out the guys hotel and found they were due in the next day, so she would be there bright and early to check in and decorate the place for her new unsuspecting husband. She was pulling out all of the stops to get him from that ‘OLD BAT’ as she had called Michele on several occasions. She just knew that once she saw that fake marriage license that Michele would be running back to her mountains never to be seen again. And she would finally have the man of her dreams.

She fell asleep with Urs picture in her arms. She dreamed that night of Urs loving her as Michele watched in horror. She woke the next morning with a smile on her face. She couldn’t wait to see that look on that ‘OLD BAT'S’ face today. She rose for the bathroom laughing at the pain she was prepared to cause Michele.

Little did she know that she would be the one in for the surprise in the long run?

The next morning Urs woke to his phone ringing as Michele slept beside him. He looked down at his wedding ring and remembered their wedding yesterday and could help but smile as he opened the phone without checking it and said “hello”.

“Hallo, Urs are you there sohn?” Urs heard his mother’s voice coming down the phone and it shook him out of his memories.

“Ja, sorry Mutti what is wrong?” Urs asked not thinking about why she might be calling.

“Nothing sorry but I wanted to wish you good luck in Denver. I know you are on your way there today. I heard from Anna and she had told me that she had a surprise for you there.” Urs was stunned that Anna had been in contact with his mother and led her to believe that she was still working with them as their manager.

“Mutti Anna has not worked for us for several weeks now. We fired her while we were still in London, right after I came back from my vacation. Sorry I should have told you. What else did she say?” Urs went to sit up but couldn’t move when he looked down and saw Michele was still sleeping in his arms.

“Just that she had a surprise for you in Denver and the family would be over joyed at the surprise. Why sohn what has happened?” Urs could hear the concern in her voice and knew that now was not the best time to tell her about his marriage but he didn’t want her worrying for no reason.

“I got married yesterday Mutti. Michele and I had a very quiet and private wedding in our suite yesterday.” Urs told her and waited for her response.

“So you went ahead and married Michele without us meeting her first, but what was the hurry sohn?”

“There was no hurry Mutti, well maybe on my part there was. I didn’t want to wait and we talked about it and decided that we didn’t want the large wedding with tons of things to do and all the people around. We only wanted Gott and our friends and family around and that is what we did. I know that my family wasn’t there, but you have to understand Mutti that I didn’t want Michele to be looked over by the family and judged. I wouldn’t have been happy knowing that is what was coming when we got to Switzerland. She is my wife and that is the end of it and she deserves that much respect as such.” Urs knew his words were not really what Mutti would have expected but he was a grown man at 41 and it was about time he did what he wanted, not what was expected of him. He had finally followed his heart for once and it was the best decision he had ever made.

“So Michele didn’t talk you into this marriage?” Mutti’s question upset him more than he had expected it to.

“NEIN MUTTI, actually I surprised her with the wedding and she didn’t know till hours before time to wed. How dare you ask such a question when you have not even met my wife. I am sorry Mutti, but I have to go we have to get packed for the trip. I will contact you soon. Good bye Mutti.” Urs hung up and noticed that Michele was looking up at him and wondering why he had raised his voice at his mother.

“What is it my Swiss?” Michele could tell that something was wrong just looking at his face, not counting his body language.

“Anna has been in contact with my mother and told her she had a surprise in Denver for me. She did not tell Mutti that she had been fired weeks ago.” Urs told her hoping he wouldn’t have to tell her what really ticked him off. But he knew she would know something else was wrong he couldn’t keep secrets from her and he would never lie to her.

“Ok well that is not all of it. I heard a tiny bit before you hung up and you were talking about me and I can take it Swiss.” Michele sat up and lay in his arms as he told her about the whole conversation and she understood that his mother was just looking out for her sohn. She told him it didn’t bother her and that she had become much stronger since she had met him. That they would deal with the attitude or any questions when they reached Switzerland.

That seemed to settle him down and they headed to the bathroom for a shower as they had to get moving. They did have a plane to catch in a few hours. Once they had explored, washed and loved each other, they finished packing as Urs repeated his mother’s information to Renata and Lisa about the surprise in Denver. No one knew what would be waiting in Denver but they were all on their guard throughout the trip.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Chapter 26 (Part 1)

The guys arrived in Denver around noon along with Renata and Lisa and Urs’s new wife Michele. The limo was there waiting on them as pre-arranged and they all headed for the hotel to check in and rest before the next day and all the promos they had planned.

The guys got checked into the rooms and Urs added Michele to the register as his wife and she too was given a key. They headed up to their rooms on the same floor and found they all were next to each other. Urs opened the door and the bell boy headed in with their luggage. At Urs' request he left it inside the door. Urs tipped him and he left and they went in and closed the door.

They entered the living area to find lit candles and a banner welcoming a husband home. There was champs and strawberries on the table and the romantic music gave them the idea the hotel may have done it. But that thought lasted all of two seconds when Anna came out of the bedroom wearing a see through nightie and high heels. Urs knew exactly what was going on now.

“What the hell are you doing Anna? How did you get in to my room?” Urs stood with his arm around Michele’s waist and could feel her anger boiling to the top.

“I showed them our marriage license and they gave me full access to the room. I decorated it for us and I was looking forward to the wonderful night of consummating our marriage.” Anna didn’t seem at all embarrassed at the fact Michele was standing there listening to her pack of lies. It seemed to give her pleasure that this was something she had no control over.

“Anna we are NOT MARRIED and we will never be married so you need to put on some clothes and get out of our room NOW!” Urs stood still and never let go of Michele while he argued with Anna in her demented state.

“But Urs you know you love me and that woman needs to leave. How could you bring a mistress to our room. Honestly Urs have you no morals at all?” Anna couldn't hear a word he told her so he handed his phone to Michele and told her what button to push as he let her go to the door and call Renata and the guys.

“Anna this is all wrong. I am already married and you and I can’t get married. It is illegal here to marry two women and I wouldn’t even if it wasn’t. I happen to love my wife very much and I am not leaving her for you!” Urs really hoped that would not send her over the edge but get through to her very demented brain.

“How could you get married to someone else. You belong to me Urs! You didn’t marry that OLD BAT did you?” Anna was beginning to see her world crumble around her and she saw no way out. The guys were staying on the 15th floor of the hotel and it had a balcony off the living room.

“Excuse me but would you stop calling Michele those names. Now I AM MARRIED TO MICHELE, and I am staying with her. Now go and get some clothes on and we will talk about this.” Urs watched as she left and he heard the knock on the door which was Renata and the other guys.

“What is going on Urs?” Renata looked around at the room and could see all the decorations and thought like they had that the hotel had heard through the grapevine maybe that he had married.

“Anna is in the bedroom dressing. We found her here in a see through nightie and heels and she claims to have a marriage license that she showed to the desk and they let her into the suite. Get ahold of someone and find another room or we are going to another hotel.” Renata was fuming that the hotel had not contacted her when Anna had shown up and gave them all this false info.

“Urs what are you going to do about her? This can’t go on!” David asked knowing that Anna was delusional and she needed help badly.

“I know David and I can only try to talk to her and get her to see that we are not now and never will be a couple.” Urs looked at Michele who was standing in the comforting protection of Carlos and Sebastien each by her side. They would let nothing hurt her except they couldn’t take the pain of seeing what Anna was doing to him away.

Anna came out dressed in a sweat suit and tennis shoes and walked to Urs and stood there just staring at his left hand where his wedding band was. In her mind he had betrayed her and she had nothing left to live for. If she didn’t do something they would lock her up in a mental hospital and forget her. NO she wanted Michele to pay and suffer. If she couldn’t have Urs then no one would. Urs and she would have to die and then they would be together forever. She would then have triumph over the legal hold Michele had on Urs.

Michele was watching Anna and could see she was forming something in that twisted mind. She left Carlos and Sebastien’s side and walked to Urs and hugged him tight and whispered in his ear that he needed to be careful she was up to something. He nodded and turned around and looked at Anna and then took Michele and pulled her to him and kissed her. They turned to see Anna fuming with anger over the kiss. He walked to Anna and asked if they could talk and she nodded then motioned towards the balcony. Urs took her hand and led her to the balcony.

He let go of her hands and leaned with his back against the rails as she begins to talk. He thinks she is starting to handle the news of his marriage when all of a sudden he sees her eyes change and she rushes him knocking him off balance and he goes flying over the balcony. She turns and looks at Michele’s face frozen in horror as she screams and then passes out.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Chapter 27 (Part 2)

Anna begins to laugh as she looks over the balcony expecting to see Urs spread out over the pavement when she loses her balance and falls over the balcony rails and right past Urs who is hanging on for his life screaming up to the guys to help him. David leans over and gets a hold of his hand and with Carlos and Sebastien’s help they pull him back up and he runs to where Michele has passed out.

Sebastien looks down to see Anna lying on the pavement with blood everywhere and the hotel manager looking up at the floor where she had fallen from. He had seen Urs being pulled up into the suite and knew something horrible had happened. Renata was beside the manager and had seen Urs fall over the railing and was scared to he would fall to his death. Everyone that was outside had seen Anna push him over the railing as well as they had seen her come over the balcony without anyone there. It was an accident but it ended up being listed with the police as a suicide and then the case was closed.

Michele had come to and found Urs holding her in his arms. She was so happy to know he hadn’t fallen to his death. She asked about Anna and was told Anna had died in a fall off the balcony. Urs picked her up and carried her to the sofa and they held each other tight while Michele cried tears of joy. It tore her up inside thinking that she had lost her Toni for good. Soon the clerk came up and gave them the keys for the Honeymoon suite and the bell boy loaded up their luggage and they headed upstairs to their new room. The police would block off the room they had been in for the crime scene crew.

Once they settled in their new room Urs planned on a long bath for Michele and then some rest, but she refused unless he joined her. She didn’t want him out of her sight after witnessing that horrible scene of him falling off that balcony. Every time she closed her eyes she saw him going over the rails and she couldn’t stop the tears and Urs knew he had to get her mind on something else.

So he washed her beautiful body slowly and gently and began to arouse her and himself. After rinsing her off he stood and pulled her into his arms and kissed her and their passion took them away as he carried her to bed and began that journey that always ended in ecstasy. Soon Michele had forgotten the incident and after their breath calmed she slowly drifted off to sleep lying in his arms.

Urs was awakened later by screams from Michele. She had dreamed of the fall and was screaming Toni’s name. Urs woke her gently and pulled her to him. She looked into his eyes and all she saw was the love he had for her looking back at her. She kissed his lips and laid her head on his shoulder and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Once she was settled Urs rose and put on a towel and then walked to the living room. He was worried about her, the shock of what she saw had sent her blood pressure up he was sure of that. He picked up the phone in the suite and called the front desk and requested that they send the house doctor up to check her out. They told him they would attend to it right away and hung up.

Urs went back in the bedroom to see her holding his pillow tightly, just like she loved to hold him. He couldn’t handle something happening to her. He knew she would argue that she was fine but he had to know for himself. He walked over and removed the towel and climbed in the bed next to her. He kissed her lips and then slowly worked his way around her ear and down her throat. He looked up to find her watching him.

“Have you lost something my Swiss? You seem to be searching for something.” Michele was enjoying his attention very much but she could tell from the look on his face he had something on his mind and it wasn’t actually making love at this moment.

“Nein just giving my loving wife some special attention. Michele, the doctor from the hotel is on his way up. They are going to check you over and make sure your blood pressure is ok. Please love, do this for me. What you saw today is enough to make it spiral out of control and I don’t want to board that plane to find out you're too ill to travel home to London.” Urs hoped she would understand his concern and relax and let the doctor check her out and assure them both all was ok.

“Alright, I will honor your wishes this time my Swiss, because I know you were as scared as I was. But I bet my blood pressure is fine so please don’t worry.” She leaned over and kissed him hard, but the knock on the door halted all other affection till later. Urs grabbed his jeans and t-shirt and headed to the living room to dress and answer the door.

Urs let the doctor in and then headed to the kitchen to make some coffee and something for them to snack on after the doctor left. Soon thhe came out and sat down across from Urs. He had a feeling this was not a good thing.

“Mr. Buhler, your wife has suffered a major shock today seeing you thrown off the balcony of the hotel and she had a bigger shock to find you were not killed. So yes her blood pressure is up. I have placed a call to her regular physician in North Carolina and got all her info from him and he and I agree she needs to stay put a couple of days and gets lots of TLC and she should be fine after that to travel to the UK. She is taking her meds so that is a good thing. If you need me before you leave please use this and it will hook you up to me in a hurry. I hope this all helps and I am pleased to meet you. My wife is a fan of Il Divo and she will be stunned to know I was here.”

The doctor stood and shook hands with Urs and Urs thanked him and asked if he had anything to sign and when he had a piece of paper he signed it to the doctor’s wife, then handed it back to him and let him out of the suite.

He headed back into the bedroom with the coffee and snacks he had prepared and sat down next to Michele who was still in bed at the doctor’s orders.

“So my Swiss, I have to spend the next 48 hours in bed so what do you suppose I do during that time? Read a book or stare at the walls?” Michele was giggling at the expression on Urs’s face at her out of the way ideas. She knew exactly what they would be doing since they had not had a honeymoon now was the perfect time to start.

“Well I don’t know what you’re going to be doing but I am going to be making love to my new wife as often as possible. So settle up here and eat something love. You’re going to need your strength tonight baby.” Urs motioned at the food and grinned that gorgeous smile at her and she was toast.

So it went that when they were not in the promos mode Urs spend his entire time making up for the honeymoon that they couldn’t and wouldn’t have time for. When they left 2 days later, Michele felt thoroughly loved many times over.

Once again she remembered just why he had come into her life and he had made sure she knew every day many times a day she was loved.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 am

Jordan (Urs Father) & Aina (Urs Mother)

Chapter 28

They left after 2 days and flew to North Carolina; Urs knew that Michele was missing home and Timble. He had planned for them to go to London before going over to Switzerland, but this was more important. Michele was thrilled when they arrived at the jet that would take them to Asheville. She hoped he wasn’t too disappointed, that for now they would not get to see the London place and make plans for it.

Once they arrived back at the Swiss Cottages, they got settled and talk to Angie about how the B & B was doing. Michele had spent time talking to her while they had been in New York, and in Denver, but it felt great seeing and hearing that the place had been filled up while she had been away.

They were lucky that most of the guests had gone, and they had time to look around and see if anything needed taken care of before Urs had to leave. Michele called her doctor at Urs’s insistence, and made an appointment for that afternoon.

Urs went with her to the appointment, and after the doctor did all the tests and checked on her Blood Pressure, he asks to see both of them in his office. He was concerned that her BP was still up, and didn’t want her to travel outside the States, at least till they had it under control again. This upset Michele a great deal when Urs decided to go on to Switzerland and let her rest, and get things settled here at the B & B.

They still had to get the house in Geneva, and then make plans to move there. Timbles papers had to be done, and they needed to find out what had to be done to have him sent to Switzerland. They would not leave him behind, that was not even an option for Michele.

They went over the plans for the house that they had picked out for them, and Urs would check it out and if it was all they wanted then he would purchase it, and then when she came over to meet him they would settle on the rest. Urs was also not thrilled at leaving her behind, they had only been married a short time, and here he had to go back to work so soon without her. It just didn’t feel right to either of them, but he wanted her healthy, he knew how much traveling they had coming up, and he didn’t want her sick again.

So Urs went ahead and made plans for his trip to Switzerland, and checked on what needed to be done for Timble, he was amazed that all Timble needed was a special Microchip placed at least 30 days before traveling to Switzerland. They would have his Vet check him over for anything and make sure all his shots were up to date also.

They were pleased to know that he would not be quarantined, before being allowed into Switzerland. That night they were finally alone in the house, after a simple dinner and clean-up they locked up the house, and then headed to their bedroom. They showered a very loving shower together, and then Urs picked her up and carried her to their bed. After settling in the bed they talked for a while about the next few days, how he wanted her to get well soon and hurry to join him. Somewhere in the talking hands explored and loving sounds made their way around the room, as Timble settled on the chair near the bed and drifted off as they made soft and slow passionate love.

The doctor had said that loving each other would not be too much for her BP, and Urs was going to take advantage of that, since he would have to do with cold showers till she came to join him. After all the events of the day, and the amazing loving, they both slowly drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

In the morning Urs woke to find her still in his arms and sleeping soundly, he glanced at the chair and saw that Timble was stretching out, and looking around for his food. Urs rose gently and headed to the bathroom to take care of his needs and then went to the kitchen with Timble following along, he took out the bowl and food for Timble and fixed his breakfast and sat it next to his bowl of water, then stood and started coffee. Timble meows his thanks and began on his food. Urs reached down and petted his head and let him eat his food.

This was what he would miss when he left in another day, he still had to get over to Switzerland and check out the house and get the ball rolling on that before the concert in Zurich. It still bothered him that Michele was not going with him a bit, but he wanted her well again and this had been a hell of a week.

While the coffee was brewing he went back to the bedroom to check on his wife. He really liked the sound of that, his wife it still amazed him they were married, and he couldn’t be happier. Michele was rolling over and hugging his pillow. She slowly opened her eyes to see him looking at her, and her heart jumped. He had the most gorgeous eyes she had ever seen. He was smiling at her and his dimples showed and she loved him more.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 227460_390550531018585_793883357_n

Urs climbed back into bed with her and pulled her into his arms, and gave her a good morning kiss. It was one of those kisses that curled her toes and everything else. She had to pull back and head for the bathroom to take care of an urgent need. Urs laughed as she grabbed her robe.

Once everything was taken care and hands washed she came back to her husband, who quickly removed the robe and tossed it on the floor. Urs began exploring and they came together in a slow dance of love.

The days went too quickly and soon they were saying good bye at the Asheville airport, and she assured him they would talk on the Skype and the phone, and she would have the PC hook up so they could IM each other. He lefted her with the kisses of love and she cried as well, as she watched tears softly fall from his eyes as he walked away from her.

She was with Angie since the doctor would not let her drive for now, so once the plane took off they headed out to lunch then back to the B & B, and the lonely place that was now her home again.

The plane trip was long and Urs tried to sleep on the way across the pond, and on towards his homeland. He was looking forward to seeing his Papa and Mutti well he had missed her too, but he hoped she would have a better attitude about Michele when he arrived. His father was meeting him at the airport and they would talk on the way to the house, where he planned to stay since Michele was not with him.

He had called and made the arrangements with his father who was disappointed, that he would have to wait till another time to meet his new daughter in law. He had been looking forward to meeting the lady that had finally captured his sohn’s heart. He understood about her BP problem, and agreed that they should do as the doctor had said and not risk her getting upset again.

Urs was thrilled when the door to the cabin had been open and he was on his way to the lounge, where his father would be waiting for him, he was tired but he couldn’t rest on the plane, and he needed to get some rest before tomorrow, when he went to meet the real estate lady about the house. He would have to take his bike since he didn’t rent a car this time. But he could use some time on the open road anyway so it was no hardship for him. He had made that trip to Geneva many times on his bike; this would be just another day looking around.

The trip from the Airport was over and they arrived at the house, and found Mutti waiting with her arms open wide to greet her sohn home after such a long time. For a second Urs wondered if this would have been the same greeting she would have had for Michele, if she had been with him?

Once they got into the house and Urs had gone up and dropped off his bags and washed up, he headed back down to talk to his parents. Mutti had his favorite foods waiting on him, and it felt good to be home. She seem just fine with only him around and that bothered him a great deal, because this was his honeymoon time and Michele should have been with him.

“So sohn when do you have the next concert?” Papa ask not for sure if Il Divo was on tour still.

“In a couple of days Papa, we are performing in Zurich and then on to Geneva and after that we have a month off before traveling in the European Cities. Michele will be here by the time we get to Geneva and we will be staying there to get things done with the new house we are buying.” Urs notice Mutti’s face got a bit off when he mentions Michele and he had hoped she had come to terms with him marriage by now.

“So your new wife will be joining you soon? Why again is she not with you now?” Mutti ask, even though Urs had explained in detail before he lefted the USA.

“I explained that Mutti, Michele was having trouble with her BP and her doctor wanted her to settle down and not have so much stress and she will be able to travel in a few days. She is getting things ready to bring Timble over while she is stuck there.”

“Who or what should I say is a Timble, sohn?”

“Timble is our cat and he is coming over with Michele.”

“Ah and just where does he stay when you’re at her place?”

“Mutti the home in the States is our home and not hers, and Timble sleeps on the chair in our room.”

“Well I am happy for you sohn, do you have pictures of your wife?” Papa was not pleased that Mutti was behaving so rudely to their sohn and he wanted to see what his new daughter in law looked like.

“Sure here you go Papa.” Urs pulled out their wedding pictures and showed them to his father and Jordan passed them to Mutti who sat and stared at Michele’s picture. Urs was not sure what to say but papa said it all.

“Wow sohn you got yourself a beautiful woman there. I hope you love her enough and you both will be very happy. When things are settled I want to come over and see the new house.”

“Thanks Papa and I know Michele and I would love you and Mutti to come and see the house and meet Michele.”

“I can’t come to Geneva, sorry Urs but it is really not something I would be interested in doing.” Mutti got up and walked out of the room leaving Jordan and Urs stunned speechless.

“Papa what is wrong with Mutti, she has never acted this way before? I don’t understand why she is so against my marriage to Michele? She is a wonderful and exciting woman Papa.” Urs couldn’t understand his mother but he also would not force her to be a part of his life if she didn’t want too.

“I am sorry sohn but I really don’t understand why she is acting this way, but I will talk to her and find out what I can.” Jordan was fuming inside at his wife who had upset their sohn and she had given no reason why.

“Nein Papa I need to know what is bothering her and I need to find out myself what is the problem but I think I already know. Excuse me please.” Urs rose and headed to the kitchen where his mother had gone. She was standing with her head hung down and she seem to be praying.

“Mutti please explain why you don’t even want to try and give Michele a chance? Because you know that I love her and I don’t want to have to choose between you or her!” Urs waited for her to turn and look at him but she didn’t make a move.

“I am sorry sohn but your Michele maybe the one for you in your eyes but I don’t agree. Her age is too much of a difference. You’re going to end up hurting her when you see some young blond with big boobs go walking bye and then she will be crushed when you divorce her. Then we have to pick sides. I don’t want that for her.”

“Mutti do you honestly believe that is the kind of man you raised and taught me to be? I am sorry you think so little of me as a man Mutti, but I love Michele and we are staying married and just so you know Mutti I DON’T CHEAT!” Urs turned and walked out of the kitchen and past his father, he had to get out of the house for a while.

Mutti was crying when Jordan entered the kitchen and looked at her with disappointed eyes and his face was set like he was mad. In all their years together they had barely had an argument between them mainly because they knew how to talk things out. This time she knew he was siding with their sohn.

Last edited by Starstruck on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Chapter 29

“Do you want to tell me what you were doing, hurting our sohn Aina?” Jordan stood against the sink and stared at his wife with tears falling down her cheeks. He wanted to comfort her but felt she didn’t deserve it.

“I don’t like what he is doing to Michele, making her his wife while he is out on the road with all those younger women chasing the group and he could have any woman on any night. How is his wife being older than him handling watching these brazen women throwing themselves at her husband.”

“Do you have any idea who you are talking about Aina? We raised our children to be honorable and trustworthy and honest. Urs is the most honorable man I know and he would never use another person much less a woman. He has so much more respect for women than most men I know. Why do you think he is changed and started being cruel now?”

“He is now out in the world where the morals we instilled in our children have fallen by the wayside Jordan and with all those women throwing themselves at him, how can he be expected to resist? Michele would be the one to get hurt. I don’t want that to happen. I am sorry Jordan but I just think as long as Urs is famous he will just be like these other celebrities, just use them and lose them Jordan. I don’t want to believe that but it is hard not to after seeing what we have seen at the concerts.”

“I am sorry too Aina but you’re wrong about our sohn and I am afraid you have driven him out of your life with your refusal to meet and accept Michele.”

“Well I am not ready to help pick up the pieces of a nice lady just so Urs can have his fun at home and out on the road and this discussion is over Jordan. I am not going to change my mind.” Aina walked out of the kitchen and right past Urs as he came in the front door. He couldn’t believe that the attitude he heard from her came from his own mother. How could she think he would do any of those things she was accusing him of? He had never been a player and had always tried to stay in relationships longer than needed to keep from hurting anyone but himself.

“Papa, I am not going to stay after tonight. I will stay in Geneva once I check out the house and then I will have my bike brought back down till I can move my stuff out. I am sorry but I will not have her ideas intrude on my marriage. So Michele and I will be in Geneva anytime you want to come and see us. But till Mutti changes her attitude, I would prefer she not visit and upset my wife.” Urs turned and left Jordan standing there wondering what was happening in his family.

Urs went to his room and called Michele. He wanted to know how she was doing and if she had any idea when she would be joining him. He missed her and needed to talk to her. She was the one person he could speak freely to besides his father. He used to think he could do that with his mother but the attitude she was showing now really upset him.

He dialed the number and listened to it ringing and when he heard Michele’s voice across the wires he calmed instantly.

“Hello.” Came Michele’s voice like velvet to his ears.

“Hello Love, how are you?” Urs was so happy to hear her sounding better.

“Swiss I miss you. How are things there?”

“I miss you too Love and things are going fine so far. I will be heading to Geneva in the morning and I plan on staying there till I need to meet up with the guys and you. I thought about it and it will give me a chance to go thru the house after the paperwork is done.”

“Ok is everything alright with you and your parents? You sound upset Swiss and you don’t lie very well.”

“Nein things are not good with Mutti and I and I really don’t want to talk about it right now. I will tell you all when you're back with me, please understand Love.”

“Alright Swiss, we will talk when I get there.”

“Do you have any idea when you’re coming Love?”

“Yes, the doctor has released me to fly tomorrow. So I will join you in Geneva Swiss and there better not be any other women with you when I get there.”

“Stop that Michele, I don’t want to hear about other women with me. I don’t cheat. I thought you trusted me Michele?”

“Swiss calm down. It was only a joke Sweetheart and you know I trust you Swiss. What is this all about?”

“Nothing I am sorry Michele Love. It is just being without you doesn’t work well with me. It is not just the loving and that is mind blowing Baby, but it is not right for us to be apart on our honeymoon and I don’t want to travel without you anymore.”

“I know Swiss and I am feeling the same and we will make sure that we don’t have to any more. Now go to bed and get some rest and I am going to pack since I have a late morning flight. I will text you the flight number and the arrival time. Good night my love, see you soon Love.” She hung up after hearing him saying he loved her and couldn’t wait till tomorrow.

She was worried about his problem with his family but that had to wait till they were together again. For now packing was top priority. So she headed to her room and finished up and got ready for bed. She too missed him. Her bed was much too big without her husband and soon they would be back together. She went to bed dreaming of her gorgeous Swiss husband and looking forward till that plane left tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Chapter 30

Three people didn’t sleep well that night in the Buhler household. Mutti was angry at herself for upsetting Urs but she just couldn’t see him any other way at the moment. Maybe he should stop singing and just enjoy life with Michele. Jordan was angry with her because she was cruel to Urs and she had not given him the credit he was due for being a very honorable man.

Urs just couldn’t understand where his mother got the impression that he had changed and became some self-consuming male led around by his nether regions. That had never been him when he was young and he saw nothing out there to make him change his mind now. He loved his wife, the only woman he had even considered asking to marry him.

They all fell into a restless sleep and the first up in the morning was Urs. He had packed his things and had them on the bike. He had made coffee and got a thermos ready to take with him and a snack in case he didn’t feel like stopping. He had the papers out looking at the house when Jordan walked in looking for coffee.

“So sohn are you ready to go?” Jordan ask as he poured his first cup of coffee.

“Yes I am packed and ready. I was waiting to tell you good bye. I am sorry Papa but I just can’t deal with Mutti right now. I spoke to Michele last night and she knows something is wrong here. I have not told her yet but when she arrives this evening I will have to tell her about what has happened.”

“I hope she understands that I want to meet her and am looking forward to seeing your new home. Please tell her I am sorry it can’t be now.”

“I will explain to her and she will be looking forward to meeting you too Papa. Well I better get on the road. I have an early appointment today with the real estate lady and then I will call you with the information on the house. Good bye Papa. I will hope to see you soon.” Urs stood and put his cup in the sink and turned to hug his Papa and then headed out the door.

“Is he gone?” Aina spoke as she heard the front door close and the bike start up.

“You stayed in there till he left? You couldn’t even say goodbye to your own sohn. Aina I don’t know who you are lately. I hope you come to your senses soon before you lose him forever and maybe even ME!” Jordan walked out of the kitchen and went for his shower as she started a breakfast no one would eat today.

Urs took his time and decided not to think of what had happened at his parents’ home while he was driving. He arrived at the appointment time and was met by the lady that owned the real estate company. This was a big sale and it needed to be completed before he had to leave Switzerland so she would handle the paperwork herself.

Urs took his time checking out the house that he and Michele had chosen and he was sure this was the one she would love. He made an offer and they got to work on the papers and soon she was in touch with the current owners and settled on a price they all agreed on and then they finished signing everything as Urs turned a check over to her for the full price.

Once everything was done, he decided to look around and see what was needed right away in the house. All the bedrooms had new mattresses and the furniture left behind was in excellent condition so really for the time being he only needed food and a car.

Next was to meet Michele at the airport, he stored the bike and called a taxi and then headed off to meet his wife and welcome her to their new home. While Urs was waiting on Michele’s plane to arrive he had made arrangements to stay at a hotel in town tonight till they could shop for the beddings and some other personal stuff. He had made reservations at the top 5 star hotel in Geneva called ‘The Beau-Rivage’ and the adjoining private dining room had been reserved for dinner. In the morning they would have breakfast on the balcony if the weather was warmer.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 Hotelursandmichele

Dinner:

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 Dinnerursandmichele

Breakfast:

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 Breakfastinswitzerlandursandmichele

Soon he heard the flight for Michele announced and he waited very impatiently for her to come thru the gate. He couldn’t wait till he got his arms around her again. He was never letting her go off alone again.

He watched the gate and soon he saw the porter and Michele coming up the ramp and he ran to her and picked her up in his arms not caring if any fans saw him or not. He just needed to hold her tight for a bit then kiss her senseless.

They kissed and spoke together and the porter asked where he wanted her luggage and Urs told him they would need a taxi so the porter headed outside and flagged down one as they slowly made their way out of the airport. Soon they were in the back seat greeting each other again. The taxi ride was not long so they held all their passion to be in each other’s arms inside till they got to their room.

Soon they had pulled up in front of the hotel and Michele was stunned at how very beautiful it was. The valet unloaded her luggage and he took her hand and they headed up to their room. Urs had checked in earlier so he had everything done and had her key for the room also.

The ride to the room was very slow in their minds but soon they were letting the bell hop out and closing the room door and finally they were alone and back in each other’s arms again. Soon Urs had her picked up and carried her to their bedroom and there they became one again slowly and passionately. They had nothing else on their minds but loving each other and making up for lost time. As they peaked they called out each other’s names.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 Ursandmicheleroom

That journey to paradise was not enough. They spent several hours reaffirming their love and telling each other how much they had been missed and that they would not travel without each other again. They drifted off to sleep for a while sated and spooned together in the middle of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Chapter 31

Urs woke first and looked down into his arms where his wife was sleeping soundly. He was so very happy to be in her arms again. He had no plans on letting her leave him again. He watched her chest rise and fall and thought about how much they both needed to be one. They hadn’t wasted any time once in the room to dispose of clothes and fell into bed kissing and touching till they couldn’t wait any longer.

He had dinner all planned for them and couldn’t wait till she woke from her nap. He didn’t want to talk about his mother but it seemed she would not let him get off that easy. He couldn’t hide anything from Michele.

He had his suit all picked out but had not even seen the dress that Michele would wear and he couldn’t wait to see her dressed up. The dining room was decked out in the finest China and Crystal for them.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 Dinnerursandmichele

Soon he rose and headed to the bathroom and took care of his needs and when he was finished he came out to see her waking up and stretching as the sheet fell to her hip and he gazed at her gorgeous body he had missed so very much in the short time they had been apart.

“Hello Swiss. How are you feeling? I feel like I was run over by a truck called ‘Urs Toni’ and I think I am going to need a hot shower. Are you going to shower with me?” Michele laughed watching his face when she called him a truck and he noticed she had used his first name. She had never done that since they met and now it was something to hear her pronounce his name.

“Hello my love and yes I will shower with you and rub all the sore spots if you like. I promise to be good till at least after dinner. Have you got a dress to wear for dinner tonight? It is very formal.” Urs went and got his clothes together and headed back to the bathroom and started the water in the shower as Michele took care of her needs before stepping into the shower with him.

“Yes I do have a new dress I got just for a special occasion and tonight and this place seems to fit perfect. While we are here are you going to tell me about your mother and her problem?” Michele took the wash cloth and began scrubbing his back with his favorite body wash.

“Well Mutti seems to think since I am now a celebrity that I am no longer trustworthy to be a good and faithful husband to you. She thinks I am going to be having you when I want and when you’re not around that I will be indulging in affairs and hurting you. I do not cheat Michele and I have never been a player. I have always been faithful to my partners before. I hope you know that and trust me, Love.” Urs hoped that she believed him and didn’t think like his mother.

“I know you are faithful Toni and I do trust you. As for me not being around, you and I are traveling together, but even if we weren’t I know I can trust you to be faithful to our wedding vows and our relationship. So that is why you got upset about my teasing you. I am so sorry. I wish I had been there to set her mind at ease.”

“Yes her anger at me has caused problems with Papa too. He is not at all happy with her. Anyway now you know. As for us tomorrow we will go to the house and then shopping to get the bedding and other stuff we need and if we can we will stay there tomorrow night. I am so happy you’re back with me, Love, I will tell you again, I missed you and I love only you Michele.” Urs bent down and kissed her and then pulled back so they didn’t get side tracked and miss their appointment for dinner.

Soon they had finished and Urs wrapped her in a towel and then wrapped one around his hips and they dried off. Urs went to the sink and shaved. As he was finishing that Michele went and got her undies and began to dress. Urs joined her as she began to do her hair at the vanity and he dressed in his suit. It was a black suit with a deep blue tie.

After Urs finished dressing he went to the living room and made sure everything was ready for them and waited for Michele. He didn’t have to wait long until she made her entrance and Urs stopped breathing. He was totally amazed and taken in by the dress his wife was wearing. It was a midnight blue long evening gown with a jeweled sweetheart neckline she looked stunning. Urs took her hands and kissed her cheeks and then her soft and luscious lips.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 MicheleDress

He was so proud of her and he knew that she was just as proud of him. She had told him enough and he had no intension of taking his gorgeous wife for granted ever. They left the room and took the elevator up to the private dining room.

They were shown to their table and the wine and food kept coming. Soon they had eaten their fill and since they were alone they could take advantage of the soft music and Urs stood and held out his hand and asked if she would dance with him. She rose and took his hand and they began a slow dance to the song ‘SHE’ as Urs was holding her tight in his arms, he sang the lyrics along with the music. He knew he was the luckiest man on earth at that moment in time, to be holding this most amazing and special woman.

After the dance they took leave of the dining room and headed back to their suite. Urs closed the door behind them and took her once again into his arms and danced her around their room as he sang the song once more to her. Soon they couldn’t resist being together a minute more. They walked hand in hand to their bedroom and undressed each other slowly. They began that slow dance that lover’s do. Soon they became one again and spent the night loving each other. Once sated and happy they drifted off to sleep holding each other.

In the morning after showers and breakfast on the terrace, they dressed for a busy day of shopping and checking out their new home. Urs took her out to the house by Limo that had been arranged for them by the hotel. This way they didn’t have to rent a car or worry about taxi’s either. They took their time going thru the house. Michele was amazed at the bathroom and the gorgeous tub in the middle of the floor.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 Breakfastinswitzerlandursandmichele

The bedroom was huge and the beams in the ceiling all throughout the house were amazing. She knew exactly what type of furniture she wanted for the house and the bedding that would make the bedroom theirs. They had 4 other bedrooms to furnish and they talked about at some point when they had time off to arrange to build 3 more bathrooms in the other bedrooms and make them all suites. This way if the guys all came at once they would have their own private area to themselves.

Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 House

Everywhere they looked brought about more ideas and adventures. The grounds were simply breathtaking and Urs had talked to her over breakfast about a married couple that would be the grounds keeper and house keeper while they were away they would live on the estate and care for everything.

There was a small cottage at the far end of the estate that would suit a couple so he contacted the real estate agent and asked her advice on where to find such a couple. She gave them several names and when they returned that afternoon Urs contacted a few and made appointments to interview them.

Once their shopping was finished for now they headed back to the house with some of their purchases and food and Michele went up and made the bed in the master suite and placed the towels and bathroom purchases away. Once all that was done it was ready for them to stay the night and be there to accept the rest of the furniture that would be delivered the next day.

They went back to the hotel and checked out and took a taxi to the house. They settled in for the night with a small dinner cooked by Michele with Urs’ help and then they snuggled up on the sofa and talked about all they could get done before the concert in 2 days when the guys would arrive.

It was going on midnight when they finally stirred from their comfy place and headed up to bed arm in arm and closed out the world and made love in their new home.

This love story goes on:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story   Memories #1  "Little Switzerland"    Urs's Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories #1 "Little Switzerland" Urs's Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2