Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Sebastien Izambard - We Came Here To Love (Trailer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Sebastien Izambard - We Came Here To Love (Trailer)  Empty
PostSubject: Sebastien Izambard - We Came Here To Love (Trailer)    Sebastien Izambard - We Came Here To Love (Trailer)  EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Sebastien Izambard - We Came Here To Love (Trailer)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastien Izambard - We Came Here To Love (Trailer)    Sebastien Izambard - We Came Here To Love (Trailer)  EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Sébastien Izambard (of acclaimed worldwide group Il Divo)
to Release Solo Album Nov. 3

http://ventsmagazine.com/2017/09/13/sebastien-izambard-acclaimed-worldwide-group-il-divo-release-solo-album-nov-3/

Sébastien Izambard — one quarter of the massive classical crossover group Il Divo — will release a new solo album, We Came Here To Love, November 3(Entertainment One Music). The album’s first single, “We Came Here To Love” will be released September 29. Check out the announcement video here.

The album is a natural step forward for the self-taught French singer/guitarist/pianist, who also produced the record. “Being a part of Il Divo has afforded me a great opportunity to tour the world and get exposed to all different kinds of music,” says Séb Izambard, a tenor. “This album is far from what anybody would expect from me. I wanted to show a side of me that has nothing to do with Il Divo. I was a pop artist before, and it’s something I wanted to do and haven’t done in 20 years and now it’s the right time in my life for it. I wrote many of the songs and I’m so excited to put it out there for people to hear.” The album features 11 original songs written or co-written by Séb and showcases his eclectic influences from The Weeknd and Coldplay to James Blake and Adele, from pop and dance to the classical crossover that he’s known for.

The album’s first single is a haunting and explosive vocal tour de force, making it a natural introduction to the new record. “I believe that everything happens for a reason and ‘We Came Here To Love’ came into my life at the perfect time, as anything in God’s will. We all deserve to be loved from the moment we open our eyes in to the world (birth), to the moment we return to dust (death). Love is what we all thrive for, we could live with little food but not without love. My children never asked to come in to this world and feel unloved, unseen or uncared for. I want this song to help others find a ray of hope, the same way it did for me when I first heard it on my way to recover from my past life,” says Séb of the album’s first single.

The Paris native began playing guitar and piano as a child, and his love of music grew from there. “Music became my food, my therapy and my savior,” said Séb. He released his debut album in 2000 before joining Il Divo in 2003. That group has gone on to become one of the most popular crossover groups of all time, selling over 30 million records worldwide.

Track list:

1. We Came Here To Love

2. Kingdom Come

3. Up

4. Unchained

5. Goodbye My Lover

6. Ashes

7. Blind Heart

8. Love Again

9. Why

10 Cheer Me Up

11. Easy

Read more at http://ventsmagazine.com/2017/09/13/sebastien-izambard-acclaimed-worldwide-group-il-divo-release-solo-album-nov-3/#FQb23dVKsIHZpkxl.99
Back to top Go down

Sebastien Izambard - We Came Here To Love (Trailer)
Page 1 of 1