Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

NEW CD For Once in My Life goes #1 on Crossover Classical Charts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

NEW CD For Once in My Life goes #1 on Crossover Classical  Charts Empty
PostSubject: NEW CD For Once in My Life goes #1 on Crossover Classical Charts   NEW CD For Once in My Life goes #1 on Crossover Classical  Charts EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 1:44 am

Hi there!  You may have seen the announcement on Il Divo socials or on mine that our album “For Once In My Life” has gone to number 1 on the classical crossover charts in the USA (as well as other charts in other countries), and I just wanted to say thank you for all the support that you’ve shown us.  Whether it’s buying our albums or DVDs, or seeing our shows, or watching our behind the scenes videos, or being part of our fan clubs or Cameo…
It is because of your support and enjoyment of our music that we continue moving forward, and that we do our best to come up with material you will love.  
So, thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!!

-David
Back to top Go down

NEW CD For Once in My Life goes #1 on Crossover Classical Charts
Page 1 of 1