Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

1st Concert Feb 25th, 2022 in St. Petersburg, FL w/ Steven LaBrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

1st Concert Feb 25th, 2022 in St. Petersburg, FL w/ Steven LaBrie Empty
PostSubject: 1st Concert Feb 25th, 2022 in St. Petersburg, FL w/ Steven LaBrie   1st Concert Feb 25th, 2022 in St. Petersburg, FL w/ Steven LaBrie EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:00 pm

Last Night Feb 25th, 2022 Il Divo returned to the stage since the passing of the 4th member CARLOS MARIN.  They have added for the duration Steven LaBrie a Opera Star in his own right and Baritone. David and Steven have been friends for years and from the videos I have seen so far the guys are very comfortable with him.

Last night was a teary night for David and Sebastien and emotional for the whole group. There are many who feel the guys did not have enough Carlos and memories in the show and too much of the guest singer. In My Opinion it is to be what the guys are comfortable with, they lost the most in a brother of over 17 years and  dear friend and a piece of the group. These Gentlemen know what they need and are comfortable with. So lets let them lead us where they feel they need to go.
Back to top Go down

1st Concert Feb 25th, 2022 in St. Petersburg, FL w/ Steven LaBrie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info :: USA Tour 2022 & World Dates 2022 :: IL DIVO USA Tour & World Dates 2022-
Jump to: