Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

woods- an uber story

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat
Location : Stockholm, Sweden (but at the moment Valence, France)

woods- an uber story Empty
PostSubject: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:58 am

woods- an uber story Woods

Prologue

Urs was sitting on the porch of his cottage looking at the view and listening to the sounds of the trees. This was heaven, his utopia, where he could retire when he would be old enough to do so. Alone or with a loved one, but he had not been so successful in love and with the ladies the past year that he had given up. All the women he had met were only out for two things, fame and his money. He wouldn’t mind living alone until he died because he was a person who enjoyed being alone most of the time. That’s why he decided to buy this cottage in the north of Italy, near the Swiss border, so if he felt lonely he could take the bike home. The cottage had two floors with 4 bedrooms, one large master bedroom and 3 smaller normal size rooms. It had a big kitchen, a big living room with a fire place; the master bedroom also had a fire place. It was located deep back in the woods, so all that surrounded the cottage was trees and a private lake where you could swim at if you wanted to. The closest neighbor was 15 minutes away with car and about 40 minutes walking. The small town where you could find a hairdresser, supermarket, small shops and a diner was 30 minutes away by car.

He had been out in the woods for two weeks now and really enjoying the peace and sense of freedom he felt there. Simon had given the group seven months off since the guys started showing signs of being burned out.

It was starting to get dark and time for him to make dinner, so he took a deep breath before standing up and just as he opened the front door he heard a scream. He called out but didn’t get a respond, must have been my imagination he thought. But as he made his way in he heard the scream again, this time closer.

Somebody, please help me!!!
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 am

Chapter 1

Somebody, please help me!!!

Who is out there? He called back.

Please, help! Said the woman’s voice.

I’m coming! He called as he ran out towards the trees. Where are you? He couldn’t hear her anymore, but kept on walking when he suddenly saw something red further down in the woods. He began to run faster now until he reached the red thing. There laid a woman. He couldn’t see her so well, but she was wearing a red dress and had blond hair that was covering most of her face.

Miss, miss… can you talk? He asked and got no respond. She had passed out. He lifted her up and carried her to his cottage. He noticed how cold she was and wondered why she was only wearing a fancy dress out here in the woods when it was obviously cold during the evenings as it was late autumn.

As he entered the house he laid her down on the couch and as he did so her hair moved from her face and he could finally take a good look at her. She looked like a beautiful woman in her late twenties but her face was blue with bruises and he saw that she was bleeding from the side of her face. He fast went to the kitchen to get something to dry her injury as he called the local doctor.

The doctor was there an hour later checking her and sewing her injury putting a dresser on the head to make it stop bleeding.

So how is she doctor? Urs asked.

Well, I don’t think there is a need to take her to hospital but she will need to rest her head and maybe some help when she wakes up. Do you know where she lives?

No, I don’t, as I said I found her in the woods. I heard her yelling so I ran out to help her. Why hasn’t she woken up yet?

It can be a concussion, shock and hydration she has to drink a lot of water when she wakes up, but otherwise see seems well. So what have you decided to do?

She can stay here until she wakes up and then I will take her home.

Ok, good. Don’t forget to tell her that she needs to take off her stitches in two weeks time and she will probably need to see a doctor soon to get a better close check up.

I will, thank you!

As he closed the door he looked over at her, she looked so pale and she had a worrying facial expression. He wondered what had happened to her, how had she ended up here? He took a quilt from one of the other beds as he didn’t want to move her more that he had. So she would have to sleep on the sofa for the night.

He had trouble sleeping that night but as he woke up the next morning he decided to make a big breakfast for when the mysterious woman would wake up. Just as he passed the living room to get something from his room he saw her move. He stopped and looked at her as she opened her eyes and revealed her beautiful blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 am

Chapter 2

Who are you she said startled, standing up and looking around.

I was the one… he said walking towards her.

No stay away from me, she said taking the lamp that was standing on the little table next to the couch and using it as a defense weapon. Don’t come any closer!

I won’t! Urs stopped walking and had his arms up. Then he noticed her eyes closing and she lost the grip of the lamp that fell to the floor and she started wiggling, so he ran to her to catch her before she would fall.

Its ok, its ok I have you now. He said sitting her down.

My head hurts so much, she said putting her hands on her head.

I know, the doctor said that you had a concussion and was hydrated, so you should drink something before you stand up again. I will go and fetch some tea for you. He said, and returned very fast with a cup and also a sandwich he had prepared earlier.

Thank you so much sir, who are you?

I heard you scream in the woods and I found you unconscious so I brought you here and called the doctor. By the way he says that you should see a doctor as soon as you get home.

Home?

Yes, home. Where do you live? Do you live in this area? Why were you out in these woods?

I don’t know. I don’t know where I live; I don’t know how I ended up here. Omg! I don’t know who I am; she said and started crying as she realized she didn’t know anything.

Sschh it’s ok. We will find out who you are and what happened. As soon as you have eaten your breakfast we will go and see the doctor again. He might have some answers. He said putting his arm on her shoulder and patting it as he didn’t know if she would accept a hug from a stranger.

Th… tha… thank you. She said sniffing.

By the way my name is Urs, Urs Buhler! He said pulling out his hand to her.

Nice to meet you Urs Buhler, she said now with a small smile and shock his hand.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Chapter 3

Dr Luiciano was making all kinds of test on her but could not find anything wrong.
Well, it looks like this girl is suffering for a present memory loss. I can’t tell you if it will be permanent, but usually in these cases the patient remembers something after a week or two. But the question now is where are you going to live until your memory comes back?

I... I don’t know, she said looking down.

She can stay here with me, as I’m the only one she knows at the moment, Urs said.

Are you sure? I don’t want to be a burden. She said looking at him.
No it’s ok, honestly.

Thank you so much Urs she said not daring to give him a hug but put her hand on his arm.

Excellent! So little Bella what should we call you until we know your real name? Asked the doc.

Bella, I like the sound of that, she said.

Yes me too, it’s really suits you, you are beautiful. Urs said without thinking and then pretended that he hadn’t said anything when she asked him what he had said.

When they stepped out of the doctors Urs stopped and turned to her.
Hey, how about we go out for some shopping?

Shopping?

Yes, as good as you look in my clothes I think we should by you something that fits a bit better, a little more feminine. And I think you will be in need for some, you know… underwear he said almost blushing.

Shopping, I like the sound of that, she said with a big smile.

The two shops in town did have any high fashion clothes, but they would due until they would go into the city to shop later on. Bella had enjoyed their shopping spree and have tried on everything Urs said would look good on her. He had let her go in for herself to by some underwear, because it made him a bit uncomfortable.

She came back home happily with 3 bags full of clothes.

I like this called shopping.. she said and grinned at him.

I can tell it was difficult to get you out of the shops. Maybe you worked at a shop before or was a personal stylist, he said and smiled. By the way, you will have a chance to do more shopping tomorrow, there is a big flee market tomorrow at the city hall.

Oh Urs, you are too kind, I can’t just spend all of your money. It doesn't feel right. Maybe I should get a job.

Don’t be silly Bella , and you do help here at home. So see this is as a kind of payment.

Thank you again, good night. She said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before going to her room.

He stood a bit surprised with his hand on the cheek where she had kissed him, it was the first time she had initiated a kind of body contact since he found her. He had not seen her so happy as she had been today, and he could stop getting the pictures of her in all the dresses she had tried and shown him. She was more beautiful for every day that went.. was he starting to get feelings for her?
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:01 pm

Chapter 4

They both woke up early enjoying the big breakfast Bella prepared for them before heading out for the flee market. Not so many people had arrived when they walked in. There was so much to see so they split up. Urs went straight to the music section and Bella saw something on the jewellery section that caught her attention. After an hour they had just gone through half of the tables and shelves filled with all kind of things.

At the back of the hall Bella found an old piano and felt drawn to it. She looked around and saw that she was alone, so she sat herself down and lifted the lid and put her hands on the keyboard. Without thinking she started playing a tune she didn’t recognise, she continued with another tune and by now people who had heard her started appearing and stood by the piano listening and looking amazed. By the time she had played a 3rd song Urs had arrived very curious to who was playing that beautiful music and was very surprised when he saw Bella sitting behind the piano with a smile on her face and closed eyes. When she ended the song and opened the eyes she was met by one 20 people clapping asking her to play something else. She blushed when she saw Urs standing there looking at her with an amazed face. Throughout the next tune she kept her eyes locked with Urs who could not look away, it was like he was enchanted. She finally stopped playing and told everyone it was better if they all started shopping before all the good stuff would be lost to the new people arriving. She got many praises when she walked back towards Urs.

That was… wow, was all he could say at that moment. Then he shook his head to clear his thoughts. I didn’t know you could play the piano?

I didn’t know either.. It just kind of came out of me. Maybe I didn’t just work at a shop, I maybe was a piano player or teacher? She said with a smile.

Maybe, he said as they walked back to look at what was left on the tables.

Before going back to the car he told her to wait for him as he had changed his mind about a album he had seen. So she went to the car to wait there while he ran back in. He was not going to by an album but asked the cashier how much the piano cost and got a good prize for it. They made arrangements for it to be delivered to the cottage in two days time. He came back to the car with a big smile on his face but empty handed, Bella noticed.

What happened with the album? She asked.

Oh.. eh.. someone was quicker than me. Well my loss. He said trying not to show that he had a surprise for her. Just as he was starting the car a woman came and knocked on Bellas side of the window asking them to stop for a second.

Miss, could I please have a quick word with you, asked the woman neither of them knew.

Eh sure.

My name is Angela Mancini, I work at the local high school here in town and well I heard you play the piano just earlier. I just have to say that you were fabulous.

Eh thank you Mrs Mancini.

Call me Angela, well the schools piano teacher quit last semester, found a better job in Venice, you see. So the kids were left out without a teacher. Some of them has started on a new instrument but I know many of them miss playing the piano. So I would like to offer you a job as piano teacher, its on Tuesdays and Thursdays after class, around 4 o’clock. Some would even want to pay for private lessons so that would mean more hours and more money. So what do you say Miss.. Eh, didn’t catch your name.

Oh, Bella.

Bella …?
Just Bella I’m afraid.

Ok Miss Bella, so how about I give you my number and you can have some days to think about it. You would do us a huge favour and make some kids really happy. She said handing Bella a note with her number on it.

I will sure think about it Mrs Mancini, Oh I mean Angela and will get to you as soon as possible, she said and walked back to the car.

What was that about ?, asked Urs.

I was just offered job, she said with a big smile.

Last edited by Angie_swe on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:02 pm

Chapter 5

She had called later that evening after having talk with Urs first. Even though he had said it was her choice she wanted to know what he thought about it before accepting it. He saw a big change in her since she started working with the kids just a day after accepting the job. She came home beaming with happiness telling him of the first class she had with two very talented girls. One of them was in need of private tutoring which she had agreed in giving on Fridays so she could improve even more. Urs liked this new Bella and was glad that she had accepted the offer, though he missed having her around all the time, but he didn’t say anything about it. His surprise for her the following day had been a big hit as she got speechless when she saw what he had bought for her. He had made a good space for it in the living room so she could sit and practice while he listened to her. She had almost flown over and threw herself on him to thank him, hugging him hard and kissing his cheeks, but also said that she didn’t want him to spend more on her. He had just laughed and agreed while crossing his fingers behind his back. If this was the reaction she got when she was given presents he was going to enjoy buying her things.

The days flew by really quickly, she had now been with Urs for 2 months and was having a blast. Urs was the kindest man on earth and the kids she taught were all sweethearts, some of the boys had a crush on her. It felt good earning her own money so she could pay for her stay at Urs´. Of course he did not accept the money but she contributed by buying things for the cottage. Her memory was still not back even though she had had a dream about her being on a ball with many people dressed up in fancy dresses and her in the red one Urs had found her in.
Then the last thing on her dream was everything turning black as she could hear a car noise, like she was in the back of a car. She had not told Urs about it as she was afraid that he was going to let her leave. She didn’t want to leave the cottage nor him. He had told her of what he did of a living and that he in about 4 months had to go back to record a new album and plan a tour and she understood. He had to go and she would be left behind, it wasn’t like they were a couple, though the rumours in town said other things. Bella liked Urs a lot, but she knew that he only cared for her as a friend. That was what she was going to be, a good friend who would maybe be able to stay at the cottage when he had to leave, to take care of it. The thought of him leaving her alone made her sad but she would still have a piece of him while living in his cottage, which he called their own piece of heaven.

Urs couldn’t see himself spending time in the cottage without Bella. His plan when buying the cottage was to have a place where he could be alone. A place where he could be himself and just enjoy what the nature had to offer and the quietness that the city couldn’t provide. When Bella came into his life it made him realise that he didn’t need to be alone to be himself, he and Bella could sit and just be quiet for hours reading a book or just looking out at the lake. His previous girlfriends didn’t understand that sometimes words are not needed, that he didn’t need to hear their voice 24-7. That being quiet together could be quite intimate.

His feeling towards Bella grew by each day, but he didn’t dare to do anything about it, as he noticed that she was very shy. He didn’t want to scare her off and he wanted her to start remembering who she was before telling her how he felt. He hoped that it would be soon as time was running by and he had to go back to his Divo life. He dread the thought of leaving her behind.

Little did they both know that a trip to the big city would be the start of a big change in their lives. But was it a good or a bad change?
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:02 pm

Chapter 6

Urs had promised to take her to Milano for weeks now and said that they could celebrate her “birthday” there and she could pick her own birthday gift. As they didn’t know what day she was born Urs had decided that it would be December 1st . They took the car and drove 2 hours into Milano, where they started with a shopping spree in the “normal shops”. Stopping for a big lunch with a cake as dessert to later continuing shopping in the more exclusive shops. When they entered the Channel shop they were greeted by two women who gladly showed Bella all the dresses they had in store, as it was a dress Urs was buying her. One of the women had looked strangely at Bella since they had entered the shop but said nothing until they were alone.

Alana, doesn't this girl look like someone?

Eh, Clare Danes?

Noo stupid not a celebrity, well not a Hollywood star, but an old client of ours. I just cant remember the name.

Oh you mean, that rich girl who is missing?

Yes, that. Good Alana. It must be her, she look exactly like her. But what is she doing with that man, is he maybe keeping her captive, threaten her to not say anything? Look Alana we have to be desecrate, you go and talk with the gentleman while I go and check the girl. I’m going to see if its really her.

Ok Fran, she said and went over with a big smile towards Urs who was sitting on a couch reading a magazine.

Fran went over to the changing room and knocked on the door.

Miss is everything alright, can I enter?

Sure, I was just putting this red dress on and I have a problem getting the zip up.

I will help you. So.. you look fabulous in it Daniela, she said.

What did you say? My name is Bella not Daniela. Bella said frowning.

Oh sorry, you just looked like a client we used to have here Daniela Corradini, I must have been thinking of her. Pardon me.

Its ok, well I think I will go out and show it to Urs now, I think this is the dress,
Bella said putting on a smile while walking out to Urs. As she thought he had loved it as well and bought it for her. He got the same respond as last time with the piano but with a bigger hug. They looked through some more shops before deciding to go back to their little “heaven”.

Even since they had left the channel shop Bella couldn’t stop thinking of what the woman had said. The name Daniela Corradini sounded so familiar to her but she didn’t know why, was it someone she knew? Urs had noticed that she had been distracted the whole trip back and asked her about it, but she just said that she was tired.

Meanwhile back in Milano Fran made a call that would change Urs´ and Bellas life from now on. She had called the Corradinis who had for 2 months been looking for their missing daughter without any luck, but that luck was about to change. Fran told them what they had seen and told them that the man she was with had paid with a credit card so maybe they could trace him and find his address. When you had enough money that was easily done.

A week after the Milano trip Urs was out doing some jogging and stopped by the lake to look out at the scenery, it was so beautiful now with the lake frozen, all the trees white and the cottage looked even better than when he first bought it. He started thinking back to the day of Bellas birthday, of the dress he had got her. He couldn’t wait for her to wear it at the pre Christmas party in town the following week. The town had a Christmas party on the 20th of December instead of Christmas day as many were away during those two days, visiting relatives. He was not so keen on dancing but he was looking forward to showing her off to the others in town, to be the envy of every man in the small town. Just as he started laughing at his own thoughts he felt something cold and wet his the side of his head as he turned to see Bella with snow in her hands giving him a devilish smile.
As he bent down to pick up some snow he felt another hit on his shoulder this time.

Oh Bella, you are so dead, he said as he picked up some snow and threw it towards her but she managed to get away. So he started running after her. He was much faster than her so he managed to get a hold of her waist quickly but she lost her balance and fell down, and brought him down with her. He landed on top of her and they started laughing so much that tears ran down their faces. Until Urs stopped, smiled wickedly at her while picking up some snow.

No please don’t, I´ll do anything but don’t throw snow in my face she said nervous but still laughing.

Oh really, anything? he said raising a eyebrow, dropping the snow on the side while his face got closer to her. She stopped laughing when she saw his face coming closer and closer. Without thinking she started to lick her lips and Urs just couldn’t stop looking at her. They were so into each other that they didn’t hear the car that parked outside the cottage. Just as Urs was about to close the little distance that was left between them, a male voice interrupted them:

Get your hands off my fiancée!
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Chapter 7

Get your hands off my fiancée!

The spell between both of them was broken as they fast stood up and looked at the intruder.

Who are you? What is your business here?, said Urs a bit angry.

I am Gorgio Manaci. I’m here to bring back home my fiancée. He said and looked at Bella.

What? Said Urs. This is bull-s***. Look mister I dont know who you think you are, but if you think that you can just come here and..

Look for yourself he said giving Urs a picture of the missing poster of Bella or Daniela Corradini as it said on it and then a picture of Bella and the man. Urs couldn’t believe this was happening. Why?, everything was going so well, he was just about to tell and show Bella how he felt and now this. He turned and looked at Bella who looked afraid, she had not moved from where she had been standing. She looked back at him with tears in her eyes.

Urs? She said almost whispering.

Bella, he is telling the truth look here. He said showing her the pictures. She looked at the pictures, then at Urs and then at the stranger.

Oh Dani babe, we have all been so worried, we thought that we had lost you, he said hugging her. She just stood limp while he hugged her.

Urs felt that he couldn’t do anything else than to invite Gorgio back into the cottage so he could tell the whole story. He told them that Daniela was from one of the most rich families in Italy, her family inheriting money from an ancestor who was the right hand of the king (at the time when Italy had one). She and Gorgio had been dating for 2 years before he had proposed to her which she had gladly accepted. It had been on their engagement party where she after dinner when she had disappeared, without anyone trace. Her parents had paid the best detectives to look for her without any luck and had even put out missing notes with a reward of a lot of money for the person who could find her.

Urs couldn’t believe it, but it sounded like the truth. He looked at Bella throughout the whole story seeing her crying and closing her eyes like she remembered something.

So where is papa and mama now? She finally asked.

They are at the mansion waiting, they didn’t want to come here as we weren’t 100% sure if it was you. We have had many false alarms so they didn’t want to be disappointed again, your father is really heartbroken. You are their only child you see, you are the one who will inherit all your families millions when your parents pass away. She closed her eyes and saw her parents faces, she had started to remember more things.

She looked at Gorgio and said, I want to see them.

Of course you will, I wont leave without you, he said taking her hand giving it a kiss.

Though it broke his heart he had to let her go, he put a brave face on and helped her pack her things. When everything was packed she asked Gorgio to wait in the car, she wanted a word with Urs.

She went over to him and said: Oh Urs, you dont know how much I’m going to miss you. I am so ever grateful for what you have done for me, you have been a very good friend. She gave him a big long hug while thinking: Please ask me to stay, give me a sign that you like me that you want me to stay with you.

Bella I wish you all the happiness in the world, if you ever feel that you need to calm down and relax from the hectic world you surely have in Milano, you are ALWAYS welcome here. This will always be your home, our piece of heaven, never forget that! He said while letting her go from the hug. The tears were pouring down her face at that time while he kept his brave face. She moved towards the door, looked back for the last time before going into the car. As the car disappeared Urs finally let a tear fall as he took what was nearest him and threw it on the wall as he screamed: WHY??
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Chapter 8

Urs had been totally miserable since she had left, people in town had not seen him for days. Angela and the other women who had heard what had happened came with food to him every evening to be sure he got something to eat.
Back in Milano, Bella was not as happy as you would believe. Of course she was very happy to see her parents again and her memory was slowly coming back to her. But she couldn’t stop thinking about Urs, the cottage and her life in the small town. She had become more independent during the 2 months away and was not that spoilt rich girl she was before the disappearance. She had grown and her parents could see that. They liked her new self but someone who was having difficulty with it was Gorgio, his answer to everything was: Why do it yourself when you have people you pay to do it for you!? She felt that she didn’t love Gorgio anymore, but her father had told her how proud he was of her for marrying him and well she didn’t have anyone else, so why shouldn’t she do it.
Gorgio had since they had gone back home nagged on Bella that they should be married on the date they had decided on months ago, which would mean on Christmas day. After a lot of persuasion she had agreed and the invitation to the wedding and a pre-party (as their last engagement party had been a disaster) were sent out to all the A class people in Italy.
One of the persons who had received such a invitation was Urs, when he had first read it he had thought: No way I’m going there to see the that man marrying the love of my life. But when he had read Bellas private message in the back pleading him to come as she wanted a real friend to be there for her, he had changed his mind. He would go to the party but not to the wedding.

He took the Harley to the party and noticed how people looked at him as he arrived, but he didn’t care. His heart started beating faster when he entered the mansion and saw her. She stood by the entrance with Gorgio and her parents by her side, greeting everyone that was arriving. He looked at her eyes and saw that the special, beautiful sparkle her blue eyes had, was gone. He looked surprised as he also saw that the smile she was giving didn’t reach her eyes as they usually did when she was happy. He started walking when he saw that she had noticed him and she was now beaming with happiness.

You came, she said and giving him a hug instead of a handshake that the others had been given.

Dani babe, we are in public, no hugs, Gorgio said while giving Urs a firm handshake. Bella just rolled her eyes while Gorgio said that he was glad that Urs was able to come, even though Urs could see he didn’t mean it.

Of course I couldn’t miss to congratulate Bella, Eh I mean Daniela on the happiest day of her life. Though I will not come to the wedding, I have to go back home for a family thing, he lied. He could see Bellas disappointment.

As soon as he entered the ball room women started approaching him, they have heard of what he had done for Daniela and some of them recognized him as a member of il divo.

At one point of the evening Bella succeeded in getting away from Gorgio to go over to talk to Urs.

Hey there, she said smiling at him.

Hi, so this is where you grew up?, what a place, he said smiling back.

Yeah, well I prefer the cottage, this is… I don’t know, too big. Makes me feel lonely at times, especially when its dark.

Isn’t Gorgio here to keep you company?

No he is staying at his place until after the wedding, she said blushing. A new song started and Bella looked over at the dance floor.

May I have this dance? Urs asked and reached out his hand.

It would be my pleasure Urs, she said and took it.

The song playing was almost as it had been written for them.

You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive

They both waltzed around the room quietly just gazing at each other as everyone in the room had disappeared in their eyes.

A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close

Urs could keep quiet longer and he dread that he would start showing how he was feeling at that moment and asked : so Bella how have you been? While the dance and song continued.

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?

Oh good, so happy to see my parents again and I have gotten almost all my memory back. But many things has change now, I’m not the same person…

We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are

Well I guess what you have gone through changes people. But Bella are you happy? he asked as he looked intensely at her.
So close
So close
And still so far

The song ended and he stopped dancing.

* song: So Close by Jon McLaughlin
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Chapter 9

But Bella are you happy? he asked as he looked intensely at her.

Urs…I.. she began to say but was interrupted by the orchestra that has just called out that a Mr. Buhler was now going to give the soon to be married couple their wedding gift. She looked at him surprised. What is going on?

I guess that is my cue, see you in a bit he said as he went up to the stage. Hello ladies and gentlemen, I want to dedicate this song to the most beautiful woman in this room who tomorrow is going to marry the luckiest man in the world. Gorgio, I wish to one day be as lucky as you and find a great woman like you have. To Bella and Gorgio! Everybody looked confused at him when he said Bella but didn’t care and clapped. The orchestra started playing the tune of Isabel and he started singing. During the whole song he keep eye contact with Bella who had tears running down her cheeks. He had sung with all his heart and tried to show her that what he was singing was not just a lyric but what he felt. Tu vuelve a mi y yo te haré feliz, Isabel.. he ended the song and everybody cheered, he saw at that moment that Gorgio had found Bella and had his arms protective around her waist. He took a bow and left the stage. Bella took a napkin and dried her tears off, that was the most beautiful song she had heard ever and her heart skipped a beat when she heard some of women’s comments as they passed.

It was just like he was feeling what he was singing. Said one.

Yes, what I would do to be that special someone, the other one sighed.

Did you see that he sang it to someone in here, I wonder who that lucky girl is? said the third one.

Bella gasped and thought: maybe he does love me, was I so wrong? Or was he thinking of someone else?

She looked towards the other side of the room where she now saw Urs going towards the door. She had to have a last word before he left so she ran after.

Urs, Urs, please stop, she said. Just as he was stepping down the stairs.
He stopped but didn’t turn around.

Weren’t you going to say goodbye? Urs I want to thank you so much for your gift, it was the most beaut… she didn’t have time to continue as Urs had turn around and gave her a firm but quick kiss on the lips and said:

Please be happy! before running off to his bike. She was about to follow him as she felt someone touching her shoulder.

Here you are babe, I was wondering where you had run off too. Oh is your friend leaving already? Gorgio said with a smile.

Yeah, he didn’t feel so well she said while looking at Urs as he drove out of the gate.

Come lets go in to our guests, he said.

I will be there in a sec, she said as she touched her lips where he had kissed her. She then felt something wet on her cheek. She had not been crying so it must have been his and felt her heart break. Was she about to do the biggest mistake of her life?

Urs had driven to a hotel in the city where he had drown himself in his sorrow by drinking up half of what the bar had to offer.

He woke up the next day with a big headache, but his first thoughts was of Bella. I cant let her go, he thought while getting dressed. He was going to that wedding and was going to stop it. He took his bike and drove to the church. He ran in and shouted: Bella don’t do it!
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Chapter 10

Bella don’t do it!

He looked around and saw that the church was empty, was he to late? No he couldn’t be, the invitation had said that it would be at 2 and it was just 2.20 now. He took the bike and drove to her house. He knocked and rang the bell many times. Please let her be here, he prayed.

Yes? Said a housekeeper.

I’m looking for the Corradinis are they here? He asked breathing heavily as he had been rushing.

I was told you were looking for me? said a older man who Urs recognized as Bellas father.

Mr. Corradini, please I need to talk to your daughter. I love her you see and..

Mr. Buhler I’m sorry but she is not here! He said.

What do you mean she is not here, don’t tell me I’m too late. Please don’t.

At this time Mrs. Corradini had arrived and she said. Our little girl left the house, she said that she didn’t belong here that her place was now somewhere called Heaven?

Urs heart stopped for a second. Did you say Heaven?

Yes, Heaven. Daniela called off the wedding first thing in the morning, telling us that she didn’t love Gorgio. Urs had stopped listening after that, gave them both a kiss on the cheek then running back to his bike and drove away.

He was lucky that he was not stopped by the police or was involved in a serious accident as he was driving twice as fast as he used to. It only took him 1h and 15min to get home, thanks to the speed. He put his bike on the garage looked around but didn’t see her around. So he entered the house and laying on the couth sleeping in front of the fire, he found her. He had to pinch himself to see if it was a dream, she looked like an angel lying there. He went over to her and bent down. He didn’t want to wake her but he had things to tell her. He started caressing her cheek and saw her eyelashes moving. After a few seconds he was greeted by two beautiful blue eyes looking up at him.

Merry Christmas, she said smiling shyly and he couldn’t stop himself as he bent over and to give her the kiss he had wanted to give her for months now. It started soft but they soon deepen it as their emotions and feelings towards each other took over. After what seemed a life time they parted, their breathing heavy and eyes glowing with happiness.

I cant believe you are here, with me, he said while giving her small kisses on the cheeks, then stopped and looked deeply into her eyes. Please don’t ever leave me again!

Oh I wont, I didn’t want to leave from the beginning, I was wishing you would ask me to stay. I had started to get these feeling for you but I never knew you felt the same way, she said.

You don’t know how I longed to tell you how I felt. I just wanted you to remember everything. If we had not been interrupted that day out in the snow, you would have known then that I love you my sweet, precious Bella. You don’t know how much. When Gorgio came to take you back it broke my heart, but as much as I loved you I wanted you to be happy.

We have wasted so much time and I almost made the biggest mistake in my life, I’m so glad you decided to come to the party. Had you not sang that song to me I would have never known that you felt like I did. I have never loved anyone like I do you Urs, not even before when I didn’t know you and I accepted Gorgios proposal. Though I’m glad I did or I would have never met you, my sweet Swiss, she said kissing him. This time the kissed heated up and they started to take each others clothes off and soon as they knew it they were making love.

They didn’t speak so much after when they laid gasping for air, but after a few minutes of rest they made love again. This time on the rug in front of the fireplace and then again at the bedroom where they later fell asleep, Bella tucked safely in Urs´ embrace, where she belonged.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Chapter 11

Urs woke up with a smile on his face, he rolled over to give Bella a kiss but he noticed very quickly that she was not there. At first he got a bit worried, it cant have been a dream could it? He could still taste her on his lips and he started remembering of the previous night. Then he heard something in the kitchen and a quiet humming. He got dressed, put on some boxers and went over to the kitchen where his heart started beating faster when he saw her standing by the stove, humming to a song while doing a little dance and only dressed in his white shirt. He could not still believe that she had gone back to him, that she loved him as he did her. He went towards her very quiet and wrapped his arms around her waist while kissing her neck.

Oh God Urs, you scared me. I was making you breakfast in bed as a surprise, Go back to bed, I will be in soon. She said giggling while he kissed a sensitive spot behind her ear.

Ok, I will go back but before this prince want a proper morning kiss from his princess, he said with a silly grin.

Oh, he does? Ok, she said turning around and automatically her arms went around his neck as she gave him a very thorough kiss, that made them both weak at the knees. When they broke off they stood with their foreheads against each other trying to catch their breath.

If I wasn’t such a gentleman and prince charming I would have my way with you at this very spot and forget all about breakfast, he said kissing her cheek.

Well too bad, but now shoo… go back to bed and be a good boy. I will be there in a minute, she said giving his bum a little pat and laughed. Life with this wonderful man would never be boring she thought and finished making the pancakes. She put everything on a tray and went to the bedroom, where she found Urs sleeping.

Did I take so long? She said putting the tray on the table beside the bed and crawled towards Urs who she saw was awake but pretending to be asleep. She straddled him and said out loud: hmm how can I make this handsome prince wake up? She started kissing him on the chest and saw a smile appearing on his face, or maybe I this will work? She said kissing up until she reached his jaw and then just stopped. She could feel him sigh in a disappointed way. Or maybe this will wake him up she said, reaching for the glass of water that was on Urs side of the bed and started dripping it on his chest and up to his face when he woke up with big eyes.

What are you doing, Libe? He said all wet now.

I wasn’t the one pretending to be asleep. Breakfast is ready handsome, she said giving him a fast kiss, leaving his lap and picked up the tray. They had a nice morning eating a delicious breakfast and just being together.

But what they didn’t know that things in Milan was not going so well, there people who had kidnapped Bella in the first place were still out there and had a new plan.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Chapter 12

One week had passed since she had gone back to him, and things couldn’t be better. They had not left the cottage the first three days, but decided to go into town as the food had run out. People in town were glad to see her back, especially the children she taught who had missed her terribly.

Urs, Honey. Would you mind if we went to Milan one of these days, I think my mum is a bit worried about me, I have talked with her through the phone and told her about us. But I think she needs to see it for herself, that you make me happy.

Sure Libe, of course, we can go there tomorrow if you want? So I can tell them how happy you make this hermit. He said giving her a kiss and hug.

Haha, ok Mr. hermit. There is a bathtub full with hot water, with our names on it, she said and patted his behind.

While in the bath he decided to talk with her something that he had forgotten about since Bella came back to him.

Libe, I need to tell you something, he said a bit serious while playing with her fingers.

Yeah, what? She said sounding a bit worried.

You know I have to go back to England soon, in a month to be exact! We need to start planning the new album. Do some interviews so people don’t think that we have quit Il Divo. He continued talking while playing with her hands. Have you had any thoughts of what you want to do?

I don’t know, how long will you be away? She said, her body getting stiff.

A few months Libe, that’s why I wanted to talk with you about this… I want….

Its ok, I will be ok. I will wait for you, until you come back. That is if you will still want me then she said almost whispering.

Libe, turn around. Look at me! He said as he felt how tense she was. She did as he asked an looked up at him with watering eyes. Libe, do you really think that after all this I will leave you behind. Just forget you and move on?

I.. I .. I don’t know she said looking down.

I love you, like I’ve never love anyone else. I wanted to know what your plans was because I wanted to ask you to change them and come with me. Travel the world with me, be at my side and share my everyday life. He said while drying off her tears with his thumbs.

Of course I will, I love you so much, she said kissing him.

Meanwhile in a cellar at a abandoned house in the suburb of Milan, a Giorgio was being tied up to a chair after being forced to the place and beaten up.

So Mancini, I have given you more time that I usually do and still I haven’t seen my money. If you don’t have it before this Friday you will wish you had not been born after im through with you.

No please, Pirelli, I promise to get it to you. If we can get Daniela to…

No more talking about Daniela, we had her once and she escaped. Luckily she doesn't remember anyone of us or we would have been in trouble because of you Mancini.

But this time I can promise you that she will not escape and you will get the money from the Corradinis. If you just let me out and I will get her for you!

Ok this is your last chance Mancini, if you screw this up, you wont see daylight again! He said, leaving the room and telling his men to let Gorgio go.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Chapter 13

The following morning the happy couple left for Milan, and Urs started to become a little nervous. He had already met her parents twice but not in this formal way, he was presented as a friend before but now the boyfriend. How would her father react, would her mother accept him?
She could tell what he was thinking and took his hand in hers.

Don’t worry, sweety they will love you.

What if they think that you deserve someone better?

They will see how happy you make me and love you straight away. Don’t worry, its not like you are meeting the queen and king she said laughing a bit at him. He just rolled his eyes.

He took a big breath before knocking on the door. The door opened and her mother stood there, giving Bella a big hug.

We have been so worried, how have you been?

I’m ok mom, I’m happy for the first time with the man I belong to. She said looking back at Urs who still was standing outside the door.

Oh, where is my manners. Come in son!

Thank you Mrs. Corradini.

Don’t call me Mrs. Corradini, it sounds so formal, Call me Victoria. Princess, your daddy will be right here soon, he had an important call from the office.

They sat for a while talking and drinking coffee. Mr. Corradini or Francisco as he asked Urs to call him, joined them minutes later. During their talk they could see how happy their daughter was. She was smiling, giving Urs loving looks which she received, and needed constant body contact with him by holding hands. Victoria and Francisco looked at each other and they smiled, their daughter had made a good choice. Victoria noticed that while the time went that Urs kept looking at her husband liked he wanted to talk with him, but wouldn’t dare to ask. So she took the initiative to let the man be alone and told Bella that they should go to her room so she could pack down some things that she could take with her to her new home. But before leaving she bent down to give her husband a kiss of the cheek and whispered: Be good mio amore, don’t give him a hard time. As the ladies left the room, Francisco looked at Urs and waited for the young man to start talking, but nothing came out, so he started.

So Urs, I have to thank you.

What? Thank me? For what?

For making my princess so happy, for taking care of her.

Well she makes me as happy. That is what I want to talk with you about! He said a bit serious. You know that I’m a professional singer and I need to go back to London soon to start working.

Are you saying that you are leaving my princess behind?

No, the opposite, I’m taking her with me, I cant think living without her in my life. I have never felt so strong for someone like I do for your daughter. I don’t know when I will have the time to come back here, as the launch of the new album with be a very busy time. I know that Bella, or Daniela is the one for me, the woman I have been looking for, the one I can see myself grow old with. So I know I want to ask her to marry me, not now, but I will in the near future. But I wanted your blessing before I do that. He finished, now breathless as he had not taken a pause saying all that. Mr. Corradini had been quiet for a while, just staring at Urs who now was starting to sweat.

Of course you have my blessing son. Victoria would kill me if I would have said now as well as my princess. But I do see the love you two share and that makes me happy to know that if something would happen to me, she has someone who will take good care of her. He said slapping Urs shoulder before giving him a manly hug.

The men were sitting down, talking about Urs job when the women came down with the things Bella wanted to take home. They stayed for a late lunch, then left but not before inviting the Corradinis to the cottage the following weekend for dinner. As they said their good-byes Francisco asked his daughter if she knew where Gorgio was.

No daddy I haven’t heard of him since I cancelled the wedding. Why?

He has not been in the office for 3 days now, its very unlike him.

He might be away on a holiday, maybe he went to his best friends house in Sardinia to take a break?

Yeah you are right. Have a safe drive back princess.

Meanwhile outside the cottage a car had stopped right before the driveway in to the cottage.

Is this the place? The driver asked.

Yes, I’m positive said Gorgio.

It seems empty.

They might be away for the day. But this is the place. Lets go and come back tomorrow.

She better be here then, or boss wont be happy.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Chapter 14

On the ride back to the cottage Urs let out a big breath.

That went better than I thought, he said smiling at her.

I told you they would love you, she said putting her hand over his. What was it you and dad were talking about?, you both looked like you had a big secret that you didn’t want me and mum to know about. So tell me what is it?

Its nothing, a guy thing you wouldn’t understand, he said with a smirk.
Try me? She challenged him.

He laughed at her, shaking his head. So what did your dad ask you before we left?

Nice change of topic MR. Buhler, I will find out sooner or later… Dad wanted to know if I had heard of Gorgio.

Why is that?

Well, Gorgio works for dad and hasn’t been in touch with anyone in the office since I left him.

I’m sure he is just trying to get over what happened, maybe feels ashamed to meet people and especially your dad at the moment.

I’m sure your right, sweety. But no more talking about him.

Libe, I was thinking after the visit of your parents next weekend, that before going to London, that we could pass by Switzerland, to meet my family. What do you think?

Wow, now you got me nervous, meeting your mami, papi and siblings? I would love to meet them. Oh its so nice to finally be home, she said as Urs drove down the pathway down to their house.

At a hideout place behind the pathway was a car, who had hid so the owner of the house wouldn’t see them.

I guess you were right, they came back. You are very lucky. One more day and you and your family would be dead. Come lets go and get her. The man said opening the car door.

No not yet, we have to get her when she’s alone, I’m sure that Urs wont just let us take her, he will make us fight for her and you haven’t seen him.

He’s quite fit. Giorgio said.

I’m not scared of a muscle man, I have this, the man said and showed his gun he had hidden inside his jacket.

Please, just wait a minute. I she will be alone soon, I promise he said as he looked at the full mailbox that had not been emptied yet.

As Urs parked the car, Bella entered the house and started the fireplace, as it was still cold outside. She remembered that they had not picked up the mail before heading to Milan, and decided she should do that now before it would become to dark.

Urs, honey. I’m going to get the mail, I will be right back!

Alright, I will open a bottle of red. Don’t keep me waiting for to long!
As she was walking up the pathway to the mail box she kept thinking in how successful the day had turned out. Not that she was worried, but she did pray that the meeting with his family would be as smooth and good as it had for him. When she approached the box she saw it was full of mail, mostly junk, some of it had dropped on the ground so she knelt down to pick it up. As she stood up she felt someone standing behind her and as she was about to scream she felt that person putting his hand over her mouth.

Daniela, babe. Its me, don’t scream, she heard Gorgio say.

Gorgio, what are you doing here? You scared me to death. Why are you here?

I’m here to take you with me!

What? Are you serious. I wont go anywhere with you. This is my life now, with Urs.

I’m sorry babe, but they wont let you go.

Who are they? What are you talking about she said and became frightened when she saw a man coming out of the bushes. She remembered him, but she couldn’t remember from where.

If you come without force they wont hurt Urs, they have a guns and can kill him. She looked at Gorgio with fear in her eyes and at the man who now had taken out his gun. She looked back at the cottage and thought, I wont let them hurt Urs. I have to go. I just hope that one day I can come back to him.
Goodbye my love, she said as she got in to the car.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Chapter 15

Urs had been waiting on Bella for 15 minutes when he started to get worried. He called for her but got no respond, so he opened the door and called out her name again. Still no respond, he walked up to the mailbox and saw the mail lying on the ground. He started yelling louder:

Bella, Libe, where are you? If you are hiding please come out, this is not funny.

He started running around the area but saw no trace of her. His first thought was, had she left him? No that could not be, she loved him. She wouldn’t take him to meet her parents if she was planning to leave him. He felt guilty and mad at himself for even thinking that. He looked down at the ground again and saw something shining beside the letters, he bent down to pick it up. He saw that it was Bellas ring, that she had gotten from her grandmother, a ring that was so precious to her that she wouldn’t just throw it away or leave it behind. She must have been taken away. He ran towards the road to see if he could see the car that had kidnapped her, but it was deserted.
He ran back to the cottage and called the first person he could think of.

Yes?

Mr. Corradini, I mean Francisco, it happened again! Said a breathless Urs.

What happened again son?

Bella, they took Bella!

WHAT? When? How did this happen?

I don’t know. She went out to pick up the mail and didn’t come back. She even left her grandmothers ring, she would never leave that behind.

Or you son, you know she would never leave you!

I know… I just feel useless, I don’t know what to do, I don’t know who took her.

I will call the detective that was involved in Daniela’s case last time. He might have names of any suspects. After

Daniela came back he didn’t stop the investigation to find out who the kidnappers were. We will find her!

I really hope so.. I don’t know what to do if something.. if something… God I cant even say it… said Urs with now tears falling down his cheeks.

Son, come over here to the house. Stay with us while we try to find Daniela, its not good for you to be alone. Please accept our invitation.

Ok I will come this evening. Thank you!

Urs arrived late in the evening to the open arms of Victoria and Francisco. He could tell that Victoria was very worried and had just cried before he had arrived.

Amore go to bed and rest. I need to talk to Urs.

Ok but please be back soon, you know I cant fall asleep alone when I’m so worried, and please show Urs to his room where he is going to sleep.

I will darling. Goodnight, said Francisco and gave his wife a kiss.

She will come back, our princess is a fighter, Victoria said as she gave Urs a hug before going to bed.

The men walked to Francisco’s office and didn’t talk until Urs broke the silence by asking what was it he wanted to tell him.

Oh yes, I talked with detective Franco and the man they thought were behind the first kidnapping is behind bars so it cant be him.

But what if he works with someone? And what about Gorgio, have you heard anything from him? He might have a clue who it can be, he knows a lot of people here in Milan.

No, he disappeared after Daniela left him for you. He hasn’t been in touch with any of us not even his family which is really strange.

Early the next morning Francisco got a letter from the kidnappers.

“If you want to see your daughter and son-in-law again and alive you will transfer 1 million Euros to this account: 8765-9 132459668, before noon. Don’t try to contact the police! If you follows these directions you will have them back this evening!”

He made a call to his financial assistant and made him transfer the money to the account, but he had to lie to why he was transferring so much money. Urs woke up a while later.

Any news?

I got a letter today, look!

Urs read through the letter twice. He looked at Francisco and said:
How? When will we?

I have taken care of it already while you were sleeping. We will have her back this evening he said patting Urs on the back as Urs gave out a big breath of relief.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Chapter 16

The evening couldn’t come fast enough, just before dinner another letter arrived saying where Daniela and Gorgio would be dropped off. When they arrived at the location they heard a scream.

No don’t, take me instead. No you promised!

That scream belonged to Gorgio. They saw a black car drive away in a hurry while Giorgio lay on the ground with a blindfold and tied arms. They looked around but saw no sign of Bella. Urs ran around looking and yelling for her.

Bella, Bella where are you?

At the same time Francisco helped Gorgio up. When Urs noticed that Bella was no where to be found he went over to
Gorgio and gave him a blow on the face that knocked him down.

You son ********, where is she? What did you do?

I’m sorry, they said they were going to release her when they had they money, honestly.

Shut **, said Urs and gave him another blow at the right side of the face. If anything happens to her it will be all your fault, how could you do it?

I wouldn’t have if they had not threatened to hurt my sisters, I couldn’t let them do that, they are all I have left. They said they would just kidnap Daniela and return her when the money was sent. There were not going to hurt her. They just wanted the money I owed them. If I could take her place I would!

Urs went away, he was too angry to listen to him and was afraid he would kill Gorgio if he was too close to him.

Meanwhile Francisco talked with Gorgio while the sound of sirens could be heard. The police had done as they promised, they would arrive minutes after when the trade had been done.

Francisco went to talk with the detective before he went to Urs who was crouching down by the spot where they car had stood, where his precious Bella had been minutes earlier.

Son, Gorgio gave the detective some good information of who the kidnappers are and where they usually hang out.
They are going over there now to look for them. This might be good new they will find Bella, you will see.

I truly hope so… I can’t live without Bella in my life. I have finally found my soul-mate and she is taken away. I don’t know what to do Francisco, Urs said looking down while his tears came flooding down his cheeks.

Have faith in the lord son. He will bring our princess back to us.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Chapter 17

Have faith in the lord son. He will bring our princess back to us.

That had been said three years go and now there were still no trace of Bella. The kidnappers had been found dead in the north of Italy near the boarder. The car had run into a tree. But there were only two people found, two men, two men that Gorgio had pointed out as the kidnappers. Both the police, Gorgio and Urs had gone back to the casinos and clubs where that Mafia gang used to hang out. But it seemed that the gang had vanished as no member were found, they all must had disappeared when they heard about the kidnapping and dead of the leaders.
But still they didn’t give up the search of Bella, Francisco was very determined that his daughter was alive.

Urs had to unfortunately go back to his responsibilities in London, although he fist refused but the Corradinis talked him out of it. They promised to tell him all the news they got from the detectives and that he would be the first one to know any news, good or bad. Going back to his Divo life was good for him as it made him forget about his dreadful and lonely life without Bella. The guys arranged things to do with him so he wouldn’t be home and be miserable. On his days off when the guys all went back to their countries he was torn between going home to his family and to Italy to help on the seeking. But his family was very understanding.

One night after a big gig the guys had at Albert Concert Hall he got a devastating call from Italy. It was Francisco who was calling, Victoria had died two days earlier. Her grief and loss of her daughter had not been good on her already weak heart and she died from a heart attack. Francisco asked Urs to come as over as soon as possible, he needed to talk with him, urgent.

Urs didn’t hesitate and took the first flight over and was picked up by the personal diver of the Corradinis who took him to the mansion.

Urs walked in to Francisco’s office where he sat most of the time and was heartbroken at the sight he saw, he had not seen the old man look like this before. Like he was dead. He went over and gave him a hug and gave his condolences. After some minutes of silence Francisco began telling him why he wanted Urs to come.

Son, tonight has made me realize one thing. Life is nothing without you family, I have lost my daughter, not only once but twice, but I still have faith that she will return and that she is fine. But the loss of my beloved wife has me so broken hearted. I’m an old man and I can feel that my time is to come very soon too. That is why I have been up all night writing my last will and want to tell you that you are in it.

What?!

Please listen. As I said, if I pass before my princess is found I want you to promise me that you will not give up in the search. I understand if you have found another love in your life as it has already passed 3 years, but I just want to be sure and want you to just find out that Daniela is fine.

I promise, Francisco. There will never be another woman in my life, but I promise you that I will find her.

Thank you son. Look I have given your contact information to the detectives who still handles this case so they can be in touch with you. The day I do pass, this house will be sold and the money will go in to an account I have and that I will put in both you and Daniela’s name. I know you don’t like this fancy style and with that money you can do whatever you want, build a own house. But please son don’t give up.

I wont, and I thank you.

The men continued talking all night until tiredness took over and they went to sleep. In the morning Urs knocked on Francisco’s door but got no respond, he knocked a few times before opening the door and saw the man lying dead in his bed. He went closer and gave the man a kiss on the forehead and said:
I will find her!
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Chapter 18

3 years earlier……

NO, let me go!

Shut **! Or I will shoot you! Screamed Pirelli.

She did as she was told. She could not see anything. What had happened? Gorgio had said that they were both going to be released. She heard him being dropped off but then the car started moving again. Why did they keep her and most important, what were they going to do with her. She couldn’t let them take her, she had to go back to her parents and to Urs.

As she couldn’t see she decided to move a little, see if she could untie the ropes around her ankles and hands. After 15 minutes off fiddling with the rope she managed to untie the one on her hands, she decided to peek out from the blindfold to see what the men were doing. She saw that they paid no attention to her so she took the opportunity to release the rope on her ankles. She tired to look out to see where they were or at least were they were heading but she couldn’t see anything. She saw that they had laid her close to one of the back doors but she couldn’t jump out, because they would just drive back to get her. She wouldn’t be able to outrun them. So instead she took one of the rope and attacked the man sitting next to the driver. She had the rope around his neck, suffocating him while the driver tried to drive and stop her.

Stop that you *****, You will see I will get you killed, Pirelli threatened while he drove.

When the man stopped fighting back she saw that the car was heading towards some threes and took the opportunity to jump out of the car. The car rolled a few meters longer before hitting the car which also made the car explode.

The last thing Bella remembered was jumping out and then it was all black. She woke up later and she was back at the cottage with Urs. She looked around and it all looked normal, the kidnapping must had been a dream, a really bad dream.

She got out of the bed and went looking for Urs, she walked into the living room but didn’t see him there and not in the kitchen. She went out to the porch to see if he was outside but he was not there either. Then she heard noises from the shed, he must be in there restoring the old bike he had there, so she went back into the house to start cooking dinner.

While she waited for the stew to cook she sat down and put her hands on her stomach, she couldn’t be happier that she was expecting Urs baby, he had been so thrilled when she had told him. They had even started looking at different names Nicole for a little girl or Giovanni for a little boy. Her parents had been so thrilled about becoming grandparents for the first time also, her father just beamed every time he told someone the happy news.

She went back to look at the stew and saw that is was finished so she called for Urs.

Honey, dinner is done!, she had to call three times because she didn’t get a respond.

Then suddenly her father appeared in front of her.

Dad what are you doing here?

Princess, please come back, come back to Urs. You have to wake up. Wake up princess.

What? I don’t understand. What do you mean? She asked worried and then a bright light was shining on her. She woke up:

Urs!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Chapter 19

Urs!!! Where are you? Where am I! She screamed.

Three people came running into the room with look of worry and relief on their faces.

You have woken up, you have finally woken up, didn’t I tell you she would mama said a the younger man.

Yes you did son, you were right. Come lets see if she has any memories of who she is.

Bella had not understood anything they had said as they spoke an unknown language to her, what was she doing in their house? Had it all been a dream, being back at Heaven with Urs and if that was the case was her pregnancy also a dream she said touching her flat stomach with tears in her eyes.

Suddenly a little girl with dark brown curly hair came running into the room.

She also spoke an unknown language. When she came closer to the bed and Bella could see the face she gasped.

The girl had Urs hazel eyes and mouth and her nose, how could it be?

Mama, you are finally awake, said the little girl now in Italian.

She looked at the girl still shocked and then she realized that she had called her Mama. What was happening?

The older woman took the little girl in the hand and took her out of the room.

No, no please leave her here. Don’t take her away said Bella.

Its ok signorina, she will be back shortly, mother just took her out so we can talk.

Who are you? Where am I?

I will tell you everything, but first I want to know what is the last thing you remember?

I jumped out of the car.

Ok, I will tell you everything. Three years ago I went over to Italy for some business and on my way back I saw something lying down the road. I first thought it was a dead animal but the closer I came I saw that it was a human. It was you. You were bleeding a lot but were not dead. So I took you in my car and drove you back home, to Switzerland as it was closer than to any hospital back in Italy. We had our local doctor check you out and after many check ups the doctor told us that you were alive but in coma. He didn’t know if you would ever wake up and it was up to us to decide if we wanted to keep you alive and we all agreed of giving you a chance. A few months passed and we noticed that your belly growing, so we asked the doctor to look at you again and he confirmed that you were pregnant. He told us that there had been people in other countries that had given birth while being in coma so we did you best to keep both you and the baby alive, and we successful. Two years ago you gave birth by c-section to a beautiful baby girl who you just saw. We decided to name her Nicole. We have keep her close to you throughout her two years and she spends many hours talking and singing to you. She has a very beautiful voice your little princess.

It was all too much for Bella to take in. She had been in coma for 3 years, she was in Switzerland and she had a daughter? Nicole? She had the same name as in her dream. But the last word he had said brought her back to reality, princess. Her father used to call her that. Where was her family and Urs?

My father, mother and Urs where are they?

I don’t know who those people are signorina, but I will help you find out now that you are awake. Do you want to rest or do you want to see your daughter?

My daughter please let her in!

He left the room and in came the little girl running, jumped on the bed and gave Bella a big hug and kiss.

Mama, I knew you would wake up, I just knew it! She said over and over.

Oh my little princess, Bella said. I have a daughter, I have a beautiful daughter and Urs doesn't know thought Bella for herself.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Chapter 20

During the first days Bella worked on getting her strength back, she had not walked or moved for 3 years so she was very weak. Hans, his mother Greta, father Nicholas and his wife Sofia were wonderful with her, helped her with anything she needed. She couldn’t be more grateful that Hans had found her on the road that day, had it been someone else, she might have been dead now. She told Hans about her dream and the baby she was expecting. He said that she had probably been listening to when they were talking with her while in her coma, telling her about her daughter. During this time she also got to know her daughter who was more in love with her mother now that she could talk back to her and not just the other way around. She had a lot of questions and Bella told her everything about their family back in Italy and about her father Urs, who would be trilled if he knew that his daughter had been born in his home land and spoke both his language as Italian.

After two weeks Bella was out walking a lot longer, with help of a cane. She had tried to call back home to her house but got no signal, like the phone was shut off which she found really strange. She also tried to find Urs, she called the cottage but got to respond. She remembered his cell-phone number but that had been turned off too.
Had they all forgotten about her and moved on with their lives? No they wouldn’t do that. When she would get better she would return to Italy.

One evening after dinner Bella saw Sofia sitting by the computer with a big smile on her face.

What’s the matter? What is it that makes you so happy? Bella asked.

My favorite music group is coming next week to Zurich. I cant believe I missed that. But I can still see there are some tickets left so I will try to get me one, want to come along?

I don’t know, who is the group?

Il divo

Il divo, hmm that sounds familiar. Wait a second, that is the group Urs told me he sang at!

She looked at the website that Sofia had on and saw Urs picture.

What? Urs, Urs Buhler is YOUR Urs?

Yes that is him, the love of my life, Nikki’s father.

Oh my god. I cant believe it. You must come along. You must see him! I will buy two tickets.

Three

What?

Three tickets, I want Nikki to see her father. So three please.

Ok I will do that.

Bella couldn’t sleep that night, she kept thinking that next week she would see Urs again. He would meet his daughter for the first time. Would he be happy? Was it maybe to soon for him, maybe he didn't want kids this early in a relationship? No, it doesn't matter, he has a right to know even though if he decides not to take a part of Nikki’s life, she thought.

The following day her curiosity got the best of her and she borrowed the computer to look up the Il Divo homepage.
Maybe there would be contact information there. All she found was a email address to the record company. One thread caught her eye and she went in there to look up a resent article with the guys. It was very funny but the last question broke her heart. The interviewer had asked the guys if any of them were single and they all responded No.

He had moved on. He had gotten tired on waiting for her, she couldn’t blame him. Three years was a long time. Maybe going to the concert was a bad idea?
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Chapter 21

Two days before the concert Bella had changed her mind about going to the concert or not, although he had a new person in his life she wanted her daughter to see her father at least one time. She would not tell her it was her father and had told the others to keep that secret too, she would do that later in life when Nikki was older and would understand.

The day before they drove over to Zurich and checked in to a hotel near the venue. Bella was getting really nervous. She was glad their tickets weren’t the best ones as they were sitting by the back rows, he would not see her so easily then.

The day went pass fast and it was time for the concert. They took out the little girl out to dinner and then went over to the venue. On the way Nicole had noticed a lot of women with red scarf’s and red roses in their hands.

Mama?

Yes, princess?

Could I please get a rose like all those women has?

Sure why not.

When they got to their seats they found out that it was better than they thought, they had the seats by the side and decided to sit Nikki on the seat near the aisle as it would be easier for her to see.

When the first song started Bellas heart started beating faster, and the moment she saw Urs she had tears in her eyes. He looked wonderful, even more beautiful than she remembered and that voice. She could now she where their daughter had gotten her angelic voice from.

Many times during the concert Bella just wanted to run off, the thought that he was sharing his life with someone else was too painful. But she had to remember that it was for her daughter that she was doing this. The show flew by quickly and it was time for the last song. Somewhere. The guys sat down by the edge of the stage and women started to walk over to them, to give them gifts and take pictures.

Mama, I’m going to give my favorite singer this rose. I will be right back, Nikki said and ran off before Bella could catch her. Still walking on a cane made her so much slower than the fast little girl.

No Nikki come back she yelled but Nikki didn’t listen and ran over to Urs. When the women standing in front of him saw the little girl they let her pass. Urs saw everyone more aside, that had not happened before and saw a little girl coming up to him with a rose in her hand. When he saw the little girls face he froze, she looked so familiar. She handed him the rose and as she did that he heard someone calling for her: Nikki come back! When he saw the worried mother his heart stopped. There stood Bella, HIS Bella that he had lost 3 years earlier. She didn’t even noticed him staring at her as she took hold of the child and walked down the aisle.

No, where was she going? Was he just seeing things? Was that Bella? And that little girl, she looked so much like… like HIM but also like Bella.. He looked at the rose she had given him and turned to talk with the guard standing next to him.

Please Jim, you see that woman in a cane walking with that child. Please stop her, don’t let her get away. Tell her I need to talk with her, take them to my dressing room!

Sure Mr. Buhler!

Urs had now forgotten to sing his line and the guys were all standing up now looking at him, really surprised. Urs was not the one who would forget his lines. Urs quickly recovered and went back to finish the show. The audience love them and he could see the proud face of his family. His family, who he was meeting after the show. They had to wait, he had more important things to do, he hurried back to his dressing room praying to god that Jim had not let them go.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Chapter 22

Bella had been very surprised when the guard had stopped her but when he told her that Mr. Buhler wanted to talk with her, she decided to stay. She told Sofia that she would see her back at the hotel. She was very nervous when she entered the dressing room. It smelled like him.

Mama? I need to go to the toilet.

Oh sweetie, lets see if there is one here she said as they went in to the private toilet.

Urs came in a second after and saw the room empty. No they couldn’t have left. He cant loose her again. Then he heard the flush in the toilet. The door opened and out came Bella and the little girl. He looked at the girl and then at Bella with a confused but happy face.

Bella? How? Where?

Urs, please sit down. I have things to tell you.

They both sat down him by the seat and she and Nikki on the sofa, and she told him all she knew. Everything from the kidnapping, to the coma part and the three weeks after that. It was so much to take in, he went over to the table to try to think in silence, he could not believe what he was being told. All this time she had been really close and Francisco had been right, she had come back to him.

Bella was even more nervous now, she has stopped talking minutes ago and still he stood there with his back towards her, was he angry that she was back? Didn’t he want them in his life, was this all too much for him? She looked down at Nicole and saw that she had fallen asleep so she took her in her arms.

We’ve better go now. I don’t think this was a good idea! She said quietly and stood up.

Urs was still in his own thoughts when he heard that she was leaving. No, No please don’t go. I just got lost in my own thoughts. Please sit down. We need to talk.

Ok… she said sitting down timidly and putting down the sleeping child. Urs I have tried to contact my parents but their phone doesn't seem to work.

Bella, honey. Your parents passed away four months ago. Your mother from a heart attack and you father in his sleep a few days after. I was with him on his last day living.

Oh no.. No.. They are everything I had left. Everything I and Nikki had left No.. Bella said crying.
Urs went to her and gave her a hug, but when he listened to what she had said he pulled out and looked at her.

What do you mean everything you got left? What about me?

Urs its ok, I know you have someone new in your life. I will let you be in Nicole’s life as much as you want but I’m not forcing you into anything. I haven’t told her yet that you are her father so if you decide not to be involved she wont be crushed, she said looking down at her sleeping daughter.

He had a frown on his forehead now. WHAT? What are you talking about?

I have read the interviews you had said that you have someone special in your life. Its ok I was gone for a long time.

He started shaking his head. Oh Bella, its you. Its you who I have been talking about. As I told your father there could never be another one and now you have come back to me just as he said. He told me to never give up and you have brought with you a precious gift which I couldn’t be more happy about. A daughter, I have a daughter, I’m a father, you don’t know how special and happy that makes me feel. He said looking at his daughter as she laid down on Bellas knees with her thumb in her mouth. She is so beautiful a real mix between the both of us and she had inherited the Buhler curls, he said touching a curl.

Yes, she is a true miracle, said Bella. Urs looked up at her with so much love in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:12 pm

Chapter 23

Bella, I have my whole family waiting for me at the restaurant across the street.

Oh then you better go, I have to go back to the hotel any ways, Sofia is probably wondering where we are.

No please, come with me to the restaurant, I want you to meet my parents. I want you to be there when I tell them the happy news that they have a granddaughter. Please.

I don’t know, Nikki should be in bed now its been a long day for her.

Please, I will go with you to the hotel and maybe Sofia can look out for Nikki for a few hours. I really don’t want to say goodbye yet, in 2 days I have to go to Paris for a concert and I would like to spend the time before that with you, and Nikki.

I would like that, she said trying not to sound so disappointed that he was leaving soon.

Together they left the venue and walked the three blocks to where the hotel was. They were both quiet during the walk and Urs couldn’t stop looking at the little girl he was carrying. When they entered the hotel room a shocked Sofia was up waiting for the girls.

Oh god, there you are. I was so worried. She said hugging Bella but then she noticed the stranger in the room and her eyes grew. Oh my god, Urs. Urs Buhler is in my room, she said out loud and got all red in the face.

He just gave her a big smile before asking where he should put Nikki.

Oh put her in my bed, Bella said.

While Urs tucked in his daughter Bella asked Sofia if she could take care of Nikki. Being the good friend she was, of course she would do it.

Urs, its it ok if I change before we leave?

Sure, I will be down waiting in the lobby, he said. Nice to meet you Sofia and thank you for giving me and Bella this evening, he said kissing her cheek before leaving.

While Bella was up changing and at the same time panicking, Urs went to the lobby to book a double bedroom suite for them for the next day as he knew that they had only booked their room for one night. He was so happy that Bella had agreed to stay in Zurich for an extra day so he could try to make everything go back to how it was before everything happened and so he could get to know his daughter. He was on his own thoughts when he felt a tap on the shoulder, Bella was ready.

You look beautiful, lets go, he said smiling and taking her arm under his. She had changed from the dress to jeans and a very nice blouse and had some boots on instead of the high heels she had before which seemed a bit uncomfortable.

Together they walked to the taxi Urs had ordered and they sat in silence all the way to the restaurant. Urs could tell that Bella was getting nervous when the car started slowing down so he took her hand, gave it a squeeze and said, that it was going to be alright.

Urs had not been lying when he said he came from a big family, as they entered the restaurant they were greeted by over 30 people, it was all from cousins, uncles, cousins kids etc. It was all to much for Bella, who just looked confused, by the time she had been introduced to the 20th cousin she had forgotten all the other people she met.

Then an elderly woman came over and gave his son a big hug and kiss. She saw Urs whispering something to her ear and the woman nodded, called for a man as they walked to another room further in at the restaurant. Bella could tell that Urs was telling his parents about her and Nikki in his language. The woman looked at her and Urs while he was telling the story. When he was finished his mother asked him something and he answered by saying yes and looking very happy. Then his mother turned and walked towards me. She looked very serious as she was getting closer. Bellas heart was beating even faster by now.
Back to top Go down
Angie_swe
Moderators
Moderators
Angie_swe

Rat

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:12 pm

Chapter 24

Urs mother started smiling as she was standing in front of Bella and gave her a big hug. Thank you she said. Thank you for my granddaughter and for making my son so happy.

There no need to thank me Mrs. Buhler, I should thank you, both of you.

No, not Mrs. Buhler, call us Mami and Papi. Now when can we see this precious princess of yours? Mami asked while Papi hugged Bella.

She is at the hotel sleeping, but sometime soon. I have a picture of her in my wallet, look here, Bella said not as nervous now showing the happy grandparents the picture of their new granddaughter. Urs stood by Bella now with his arm around her, looking very proud and happy that his parents had taken the news so well.

Oh she looks so much like Urs when he was smaller, the hair, the little mouth and look at those eyes. She has a lot from you too, she is beautiful Bella. What is her name?

Nicole, Nicole Angela.

That are both beautiful names, I cant wait to meet her and I’m sure she will be very spoiled by her father, she said smiling at Urs.

We better go out soon, the family might wonder were we are, said Papi and they all left the room.

Before leaving the room Urs gave Bella a hug and said: I told you it would be ok, lets go out and if you feel left out just stay by my side. We wont stay here long, we need to talk.

Ok she said.

But leaving the party was not as easy as they thought. Everyone wanted to talk with Urs as he had not been home for over a year. Bella stood by Mami and listened as everyone talked, she started to understand Swiss German but couldn’t talk it yet. After 2 hours she decided to go, it was late and she was very tired. So she went over to Urs and said she was leaving.

No please, not yet. I will be ready soon, I promise.

No Urs, you need to be here with your family they miss you.

But I want to be with you, we need to talk.

You will be, tomorrow. We have all day to talk tomorrow, I have called a cab and it will be here soon.

Ok, he said disappointed. I will follow you out.

Bella said goodbye to everyone.

You are welcome to come to us in Willisau whenever you want Bella, remember that said Mami.

Together they went out and Urs gave Bella a long hug, he wanted to kiss her but thought it might be to early for her.

Goodnight Bella, see you tomorrow at the lobby by 10!

Yes, goodnight Urs, she said sitting down in the cab. She was a little disappointed that he had not kissed her, she have been waiting for his kisses since she woke up from the coma. Maybe he didn’t want them to be a couple anymore.

That night both of them feel asleep with the same thought, what would happen the following day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woods- an uber story   woods- an uber story Empty

Back to top Go down

woods- an uber story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next