Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

A Message From URS On Homepage Of THe Il Divo Fan Site..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

A Message From URS On Homepage Of THe Il Divo Fan Site.. Empty
PostSubject: A Message From URS On Homepage Of THe Il Divo Fan Site..   A Message From URS On Homepage Of THe Il Divo Fan Site.. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Classical Brit Awards
Hello everybody. We are back in London in the UK where it all started. We just got the fantastic news that we will receive the award for 'artist of the decade' at the Classic Brits, an unexpected honor for us and we are all very excited about it. The UK is where it all began, where the people first embraced our music and gave us the confidence to reach out further into the world. Since then we've been working relentlessly and have been to pretty much every corner of this planet, which has been an incredible ride for us, and hopefully a great experience for the audiences in all the different countries we've visited.

After seven years we're back here to be rewarded for our work by the people who made it all possible: The british audience...

So we got together last Thursday to start rehearsing and preparing ourselves for the big moment. And we really went right back to the beginning: We were staying at the first hotel we ever stayed when we came first to London, we rehearsed in the very same studio where we sang our music together for the very first time, the name 'Il Divo' wasn't even born yet, under the railway bridge where the walls tremble every few minutes as a train rolls over your ceiling, where Simon himself came to visit, to see how his new idea was taking shape, the garden table and the chairs are still in the same spot where he sat and said: "This is terrible, we'll have to find you something better...."

It's a long time and many many air miles ago... But it feels great to be back exactly where it all stared, just so much wiser and richer through all the experiences we've made together in this very intense world we call since 'Il Divo'... I'm losing myself a bit here, sorry.

We're back! And not only in London, but back with new music, new energy, new passion and romance, and we cant wait to come to you and do what we love most and do best: Sing, perform, make music and give you as much of ourselves as we can.

We're very much looking forward to seeing you all again very soon.

With my best wishes to all of you,
x Urs

Back to top Go down

A Message From URS On Homepage Of THe Il Divo Fan Site..
Page 1 of 1