Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Tears of Laughter and Pain

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat
Humor : I think so

Tears of Laughter and Pain Empty
PostSubject: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 am

*Chapter 1*

The four girls piled out of the arena, all of them on a high from the nights events. Four very different girls from different backgrounds brought together by their mutual love for the group IL Divo. They had met first on their official site, chatting together on the forum, eventually they began chatting in MSN and then they started doing gigs together, causing madness wherever they went.

The youngest and maybe the most loud of them all was Joy Jean or JJ as everyone called her, at 19, she was in her prime, studying drama at Guildhall University. The reason for her studying that was reflected in her eccentric behaviour. Her outfit of smart denim skirt and sexy black top displaying her slim figure, her blonde hair tied back of her neck loosely to keep her cool. She was the one who was always hyperactive, never one to miss having a laugh. Her and the second youngest of the group Emma were always up to some mischief, they both found it hard to sit still. Although unlike JJ, Emma was more accident prone, she always had some kind of bruising from some fall or other. Emma was 21 so her and JJ had a lot in common, she was also studying at University. But she was in Kent studying Forensic Science, a more studious degree, she was in her final year and couldn’t wait to finish it. She was wearing a denim skirt teamed with a jade green sparkly top, her brown curly hair was swept back of her face allowing her startling blue eyes to shine through.

The next youngest was Claudia, although she was the smallest of the group at only 5’5 and people would say the quietest, she was anything but quiet. Her blonde hair was cut into a bob and streaked with red, the red top she was wearing a brilliant contrast and her black trousers finishing the outfit off. Her dress was suited to her job, she was a fast moving journalist who was soon going to be one of the best and at 25 that was some achievement. And last, but certainly not least, there was Martha, she was coming up for her 30th birthday which was promising to be the party of the century. Being the oldest she felt rather protective of the girls, but certainly didn’t always act her age, she may have been wiser but was far from mature. Being a teacher didn’t help with her mothering instincts, but they all knew that if they were ever stuck for anything they could turn to her, any time of day or night. Her red hair was as fiery as her temper, no one messed with her. Her tall figure was covered with a blue top just for the occasion and tight fitting jeans.

“There's a place for us, somewhere a place for us” Emma sung at the top of her voice not quite hitting all the notes due to having drunk too much. “Peace and quiet and open air, wait for us somewhere.” JJ continued, nearly as bad as she had also been drinking. They ran ahead of the other two trying to leap frog over some bollards, both failing as they were wearing skirts which weren’t the best clothes. “One day one of them is going to get really hurt.” Claudia said giggling at their antics. “You got that right, and I can bet you anything it will be Emma.” Martha joked, making Claudia giggle again. “Where has this friend of yours got to? Thought he was gonna pick us up after the gig and take us to that club?” She asked grinning as Emma and JJ came bounding back colliding on the steps and nearly sending each other flying.

“Somehow, some day, somewheeeerrrreeee” they sang together, Claudia and Martha covering their ears in mock pain. “Stop it, you smash all the glass.” Claudia joked, receiving a punch on the arm. “Will not, although if it did, we’d have a way back into the arena…JJ, quick, lets do it again.” Emma said, smiling at her friend. She opened her mouth but was silenced by a hand going over her mouth. “Don’t you dare murder that song anymore.” Martha joked into her ear, Emma noticed that JJ hadn’t made a sound either and that was due to Claudia having done the same as Martha to her. “Are you going to be quiet?” she asked, both Emma and JJ nodded and the four of them burst out laughing as they let go. “You should have seen your faces.” Claudia choked between breaths. “Oooo, looks like our rides here.” she grinned as a white limo pulled up tooting its horn. “You have got to be kidding” JJ gasped, taking in the huge car. Claudia laughed and shook her head going down to the car and sticking her head in the front window speaking to the driver then heading to the other end of the car and opened the door for them all. The others had all been rooted to the spot, but now all began to squeal with delight, rushing to the door and filing in, all extremely excited at this turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:12 am

*Chapter 2*

“How the hell did you manage to pull this one hun?” Martha asked, opening up the fridge and taking out a bottle of bubbly. “Ah, my friend has some contacts you know.” she replied offhand, like it was some regular everyday thing. She opened the glass screen between them and the driver and introduced them all. “Ladies, this is Rob, Rob, these are the ladies, Emma, Martha and JJ.” She informed him pointing to each girl in turn. “Nice to meet you ladies.” Rob replied touching his cap in recognition. “Ooooooooh nice to meet you too.” the 3 girls replied in unison, all finding it rather funny and laughing once more. “Cheerful lot aren’t they?” Rob teased. “Well wouldn’t you be if you’d just seen your favourite group and they’d read out your banner for everyone to hear.” Emma retorted, poking her tongue out at him. “What banner was this then?” he asked, watching as the girls began to unfold a large bit of white cloth, revealing purple writing saying ‘There’s four of us and four of you and we can bet you’ll know what to do!!’

Rob chuckled and then turned his attention back to the road, finally getting out of the traffic from the arena. “I bet they loved that” he called behind him. “Oh yes they did, they don’t normally read anything out but Seb read it and then pointed it out to the others and Urs read it out loud not thinking, he got all embarrassed and the others laughed at him.” Martha reminisced, sighing at the thought of Urs Buhler proving to her that he did know what to do. “So where we heading to then Robbie boy?” Emma asked, leaning forward so her head was sticking into the drivers compartment. “Can’t tell you I’m afraid cos then I’d have to kill you, lets just say you will love it and I’ve heard a certain group like it there, although they aren’t scheduled to go there tonight.” “awwwww man really?? Why couldn’t we have come another nite?” Martha whined, she’d love to get her hands on Mr Buhler just for one night. “Well, look at it this way, at least now we’ll know where it is and can come again.” Claudia offered, the practical one as always. “O yea, we can come up for mooooorrrreeeeee London filled adventures! Love the idea.” JJ exclaimed, bouncing in her seat, the excitement bubbling up once more.” “What if they change their mind and do come out tonight?” Emma asked, stopping them all in their tracks, none had allowed that thought into their heads. They all just looked at her, ‘what if?’ running through their brains. “No way are we that lucky hun” Martha replied nudging Claudia who just laughed.

They pulled up outside a smart London club, Rob getting out and opening the door for them, allowing them to get out in style. “I’ll be back to pick you up at 3” Rob whispered into Claudia’s ear, she smiled and walked up to the bouncers, indicating their names on the guest list and they all walked in, ready for a night of drinking, dancing and all round partying.

Martha stood looking around, the atmosphere was intense, the music throbbing through her body. She turned to the others, but only Claudia remained. “where have those two nutters gone?” Claudia lifted a elegant, well manicured finger, pointing towards the dance floor. Emma and JJ certainly hadn’t wasted any time, they were moving to the music.” She shook her head “I think we need to put leashes on those two!” she laughed to Claudia, heading towards an empty booth. Emma shouted something to JJ over the music and she threw her head back laughing then froze to the spot, looking at the door, “OMFG, you will never guess who’s just walked in.” she exclaimed, grabbing Emma’s arm tight. She followed her outstretched hand, her mouth dropping open as she saw who it was that had made JJ scream out. “Emma love, shut your mouth, you’re drooling.” she whispered, giggling then looking back at the door. They watched as the four newcomers walked through the club to VIP. “Oh no, they’ll stay there all night now.” Emma whinged, watching as they disappeared out of sight. “Oh well, at least we know they’re here.” JJ said grabbing Emma and pulling her back to the table where Martha and Claudia were having a conversation. “You will never guess who’s just come in and gone straight to VIP?” Emma said, sounding really pissed off. “Who?” said Claudia looking up. “Only the four most sexy men in the world, hot off Wembley Arena stage.” “You’re kidding me!” Martha exclaimed, looking at the curtain covered VIP area. “Yeah, way up there are four sex gods, but we can’t get our hands on them.” JJ moaned, plonking herself down on the seat. “Come on, lets go get some drinks.” Martha said, standing and heading to the bar, Emma followed here, “You okay Martha?” she asked, wrapping her arms around the woman. “Yeah, I’m fine, don’t worry.” she said kissing the younger woman’s head, we’re here to have fun, remember.” she reprimanded her, giving her one of her looks. Emma laughed “Ok, sorry, I just worry about you.” “I know, but tonight I’m out to have fun.” she said turning and ordering their drinks from the barman, as she turned, she saw a guy walk down from VIP, heading for the dance floor, “Seb’s just started dancing.” she told Emma who’s head turned so quick Martha thought it was going to roll off, and bounce over to him. “Oh hell, let me at him” she said then was gone. Martha watched as she went back to the table and got JJ then they hit the floor. Their dancing left very little as to what was going through their minds!
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:12 am

*Chapter 3*

“Those two have totally lost it” Claudia said as Martha sat down beside her. “Yeah, shall we go and lose it too?” Martha suggested. Claudia grinned and said “Hell yeah” she grabbed Martha’s hand and pulled her out of her seat, as she did so Martha knocked into someone, sending them flying backwards, a drink landing all down her front. “Oh god, I’m so sorry.” Martha said looking down at the prone figure, sprawled on the floor. “Hello there, you in a hurry somewhere?” a deep voice asked. As she looked down again she gulped, she was only wearing Carlos’ drink all down her top. “OMG, I’m so sorry Carlos, really I am, it was all Claudia’s fault.” she gushed, tripping over the words, not believing who was laying at her feet. He held out a hand to her and she helped him up. “I’m sorry, I think your top’s ruined.” he said. “Oh don’t worry, it’ll wash out.” she said smiling up at him. “You sure are taller in real life.” she said then blushed as he laughed “Oh, so you’re a fan then?”

“Hang on” another voice said. “Weren’t you the ones with that banner?” Martha knew who was behind her before she turned, recognising the distinct American accent. “Something about four of us and four of you.” “Oh, that one that made Urs blush.” Carlos laughed, “Not many can do that.” He looked around then and said “So, four of us and four of you, but I can only see two.” he asked raising an eyebrow. “Oh, the others are out there, they made a beeline for the dance floor when they saw Seb on it.” said Claudia, then it hit her just who she was speaking to, Martha watched her face change colour, from pink, to white, back to pink and finally to red, the guys both laughed. “Well, ladies, why don’t you round up your mates and join us in VIP.” He grinned as he watched both girls eyes grow wide. “I’m sure Urs would love to meet the girls who embarrassed him on stage.” Claudia shook her head and said “I’ll go get them.” and she disappeared into the crowd coming back a few minutes later with Emma and JJ.

Martha grinned as she saw how the guys seemed to have already chosen their girls, Carlos talking to JJ, Seb with his arm round Emma and David with Claudia. “Right ladies, follow me and we’ll take you up to the VIP area.” said Carlos. They all laughed, but Martha was very apprehensive, she felt so much older than the rest. Claudia looked at her, knowing what she was thinking and said “Will you stop it with the age thing.” she reprimanded her looking at her sternly. “It doesn’t matter to us that you’re nearly 40.” she said. “Oh, you cheeky mare.” she laughed, playfully slapping her arm. “That’s more like it” Claudia grinned seeing the smile on her face. “Relax and have some fun, please. And stop worrying about the rest of us for five minutes.” She said then Martha realised where they were and who was looking at them. Urs was watching them approach and smiled as they reached him. His eyes seemed to automatically move towards Martha. “So, you girls are the ones responsible for my public embarrassment then?” he said. They all fell unusually silent, unsure if he was joking or not then he grinned and looked round at them seeing the other guys had already chosen a pair. His eyes fell on Martha again who shifted her weight on her feet. “It looks like me and you.” he said taking her hand and pulling her down beside him on the seat. As he took her hand she felt a shiver go through her system, she looked up and felt herself drowning in his eyes. They were a stunning hazel/grey, enticing you in and holding you there, searching for any hint of that inner being each person has inside of them.

Everyone seemed to get on very well, talking about anything they could think of. The girls were all pretty drunk by now and it shone through like the sun on a glass! Emma had somehow made it onto Seb’s lap and they were laughing and downing drinks every so often. Claudia and David had taken off to the VIP bar, for some peace and quiet from the nutters, as they had put it. JJ had taken light offence as they called her a nutter, but she laughed it off with her hands all over Carlos, he just happened to be sober and enjoying every touch she made! As for Martha and Urs, they were now sipping their drinks slowly, leaning on each other, Martha still seeming a little nervous. “Oh Martha, don’t worry so much hun.” said Emma falling of Seb’s lap onto JJ’s. “Hey.” said JJ pushing her off and sliding down with her, both giggling as they landed on the floor under the table. They both stayed there for at least 10 minutes giggling and taking in their position. “Hey JJ, we’re under a VIP table, sat at some of IL Divo’s feet and we’re drunk.” Emma laughed, her drunken state becoming humorous for more than just the people they were there with. “Shh Emma, you’re getting unwantednessy attentioness!!!” JJ slurred getting her words muddled. The clock struck one and the girls finally got up, after giggling at the colour of Seb’s socks.

Claudia had just arrived back at the table, just in time to see Emma’s head pop up by Seb’s lap. Her face dropped as one thought hit her mind. “You dirty cow!” she exclaimed, Martha catching on first at Claudia’s interpretation of the way Emma had appeared. “That’s not right.” said Emma laughing as JJ fell into Carlos’ lap losing her balance every time she got up. His face was a picture as JJ put her hand between his legs to help her gain her balance. He looked down then up at her as she fell forwards landing on the table. “I think you’re drunk hun!” said Claudia as she helped her onto the seat. “Don’t be silly, I’m dot nrunk!!!” JJ slurred sending everyone into laughter around the table including the barman as he collected the empty glasses from the table before she could break any of them. Seb pulled Emma into the seat next to him, so that she wouldn’t cause any damage to the club, or herself for that matter. She looked at him, into the depths of his eyes, trying to keep her eyes focused. They were a dazzling green that she felt herself falling into. “You have pwetty eyes!” she said. Claudia sat down next to David, perching on the small amount of seat left at the table. He slipped his arm around her waist, sending a fuzz of shock through her system, so much in fact, she jumped and fell to the floor looking embarrassed.

He looked down at her chuckling at what had happened. She shook her head in disbelief, then tried standing up, but found the task impossible since Martha had spilt her drink in that same spot just moments before. The time seemed to be passing by quickly, Urs and Martha had hit the dance floor, giving Martha an amazing feeling of youth as she swung her hips provocatively. Everyone had in fact gone their separate ways for the last half hour that the girls were to be there. David and Claudia had gone back to the bar, they’d really hit it off well, spending most of the night together, just the two of them. Seb and Emma were in a corner as well, talking, they too had hit it off well, despite the few funny moments when she confused him for Urs and kept picking bits of fluff of the wall in her drunken state. JJ and Carlos had stayed at the table, well, that was really the only thing they could do as she couldn’t stand without falling over, so he had started to try and get her a bit sobered up before they had to leave so they could talk about something other than curry or macaroni cheese with tomato ketchup!!
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:13 am

*Chapter 4*

3am finally arrived and Carlos had failed his task, JJ was slightly less drunk than before, but still insisted that her cell number was 999. He shook his head, at least he knew the other guys would at least get one of the girls numbers. She got up and managed to walk in a fairly straight line towards Emma. They both helped each other to go to Claudia and soon enough they were all climbing back into Rob’s limo, all pretty quiet after the nights events. As JJ and Emma sat back in the car they started to sing Somewhere again, this time making it sound a bit better through their drunkeness. As Claudia climbed into the car the other door opened and Carlos pulled JJ out again and gave her a kiss on her cheek then asked for her number. She smiled and pulled her phone from her bag and looking for her number, like she would remember it now. She let him take note of it, and then climbed back into the car beside Emma, who was still singing away to herself, unaware that the door was wide open. She shrugged and joined back in, prompting Claudia and Martha to tell them to ‘shut up’ Carlos shut the door again and they waved as the limo pulled off down the road. At least Rob knew they were staying at the Marriott hotel, cos they wouldn’t have known if he had asked! Rob turned right at a junction then realised he’d taken a wrong turn. They were all a very small bit more sober now and started to talk about the evening, well the bits they could remember!. “Rob, where are we?” Claudia asked suddenly, trying to keep the worry out of her voice. “I have no idea Claudia, I’m lost”

Emma burst into giggles which set them all off including Rob. “Hey, there’s our hotel!” JJ screamed as they drove round a big roundabout. “Shame we can’t cut through a main road and a few fences isn’t it.” she continued. Rob rolled his eyes and they finally arrived at the Marriot a whole hour after leaving the club, on which should have been a twenty minute drive. They climbed out of the car cheering and singing amongst themselves. The doorman looked Emma up and down and opened the door as she and JJ approached. “Well, you’re a sight and a half aren’t you?” he leered at her, she turned and threw a single punch, sending the doorman to the floor, clutching his bleeding nose. “Pervert” JJ screeched and they all scurried inside the hotel with Rob. Just as they entered the main part of the lobby, the four lads turned around at the commotion. JJ ran in, both arms in the air cheering, with Emma taunting the doorman who was now walking along side her, well when you say walking, he was being dragged by Emma who was holding him by his shoulders rather roughly. She pushed him forward and he landed on the floor, splattering a few drops of blood on the highly polished floor. The guys flinched and the receptionist ran out from behind the desk, running to the doorman, motioning to the security men to come over. “He was assaulting my friend.” JJ argued. They all backed off and picked the doorman up from the floor. Martha looked from Emma to the four guys. Her eyes sparkled and she made to turn Claudia to face the lads, but she had already starting over towards them.

Claudia was now standing talking to Seb and David who were asking her what had happened. “We all got out of the limo and Emma and JJ were approaching the door when the doorman leered at Emma and made a suggestive comment, so she punched him on the nose.” she laughed. David laughed while Seb looked concerned. “Is she alright, she didn’t hurt herself did she?” he said. Claudia looked at him and said “You don’t have to worry about Emma, she can take care of herself.” He laughed then and went to go grab her round the waist and carry on from where they had left of in the club. Seeing that she was going to be alright Martha and JJ turned round and went over to join Claudia and the other guys. JJ sat down beside Carlos and said “This is a nice surprise, you never said you were staying in our hotel.” He laughed and said “I don’t remember us talking about anything, you seemed to spend most of the night on the floor under the table!!” Everyone laughed including JJ who also blushed a few shades of red. David appeared at the table with a bottle of champagne and some glasses and had just sat down when the manager of the hotel came towards them and said “I’m very sorry about what happened with the doorman, I can assure you he will not get off lightly and will be reprimanded for it. We’d like to offer you an upgrade on your rooms for the rest of your time with us, when you’re ready to go up, just ask at the desk for your new keys and they’ll be given to you. If you give us your keys, we’ll have your stuff moved to the new rooms for you.” The girls all looked at each other and smiled. They handed their keys over to the manager and thanked him for the gesture. When he had gone out of sight all four of them let out a scream. “I can’t believe they did that, come on. We have to see what our new rooms are like.” said Emma. Martha grinned and said “Maybe we should give them a few minutes to move all our stuff first before we go.” The others laughed and after waiting 5 minutes they grabbed the champagne bottle and headed off up.

They made their way to the lifts and all piled in Claudia asking “What floor are we going to this time?” JJ looked at her key and said “Floor 12 room 1224. Well, that’s my number anyway.” she laughed. The guys looked at each other and smiled slyly. They got to the 12th floor and Seb and Urs said “We’ll be back in a minute girls, just need to get something from our rooms.” and they walked off down the corridor and round a corner. The girls went looking for their rooms. “I found mine” shouted Claudia and disappeared inside a door. All the others could hear was her screaming. The room, or should I say rooms, were stunning. They all walked into the hallway and through into the biggest sitting room area any of them had ever seen and there was two doors which led into a bedroom that was almost as big and a bathroom which had a big round Jacuzzi in it. David came up behind her and said “These rooms are better than ours!” She looked at him then said “Oh well, I guess you’ll just have to spend all your time in here with me then.” then she winked. The other girls went off then to find out if their rooms were just as wonderful leaving the two of them alone. Claudia picked up her case and taking it into the bedroom started to unpack. She was hanging up some tops when David said “Now this is something I would love to see you wearing.” She turned to see him holding up her silk negligee and blushed bright red.

She went to grab it of him but he was too quick and ran off into the sitting room where she chased him for a few minutes. Somehow they ended up on the couch with him on top of her and that’s how they were found when Martha and Emma walked back in. “Hey Martha, maybe we should leave them alone, they seem to have got awfully close in the 10 minutes we’ve been away!” said Emma then they both burst out laughing. Claudia tried to push David off her, but he wouldn’t move so she waved at the girls to come and help her. Emma picked up the abandoned bottle of champagne and together with Martha walked over to the couch. When they reached it they stood over David and Claudia and at Claudia’s signal they poured what was left in the bottle over the top of his head. He jumped as the cold liquid hit him and Claudia managed to get out of his grip and off the couch. He stood up then, champagne soaking into his shirt and looked at the three girls standing there all serious and shook his head. He was about to speak when Seb and Urs appeared along with Carlos and JJ. The guys took one look at him and burst out laughing. “What happened to you?” asked Urs. “Yeah, you’re meant to drink the champagne, not wear it.” said Seb. Carlos looked amused but knew better than to say anything. David stared at them all before saying “I’m going to bed seeing as how I’m going to have to have a shower now, plus we do have to be up for an early sound check tomorrow.” then he left the room in a huff without saying goodbye to anyone. Claudia, Emma and Martha looked worried and Carlos said “Don’t worry girls, he’ll be fine, he’s just had his pride dented, girls tend not to make fun of him. He’ll be fine tomorrow. And he’s right guys, we do need to get some sleep before the morning!” They said their goodbyes to the girls and went off to bed saying they’d meet them for breakfast if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:14 am

*Chapter 5*

Emma stretched out in her bed, loving the feel of the expensive linen on her skin. The bed was HUGE, in fact the whole place was huge, the upgrade had been amazing, throwing that punch had to have been the best thing she’d ever done. Although her hand was pretty sore this morning, she flexed her fingers trying to remove the stiffness, groaning as one of her knuckles protested viciously. She looked it over and saw that two of her knuckles were looking pretty blue, they were going to be painful for a while. But she smiled, the guy had gone down like a ton of bricks, stupid perv, teach him to treat women that way. His nose had cracked under her fist, she wouldn’t be surprised if it was broken and she was proud, no one messed with her or her girls. She grabbed her phone and sent the girls a text “You lazy lot up yet? My head and fist hurt, but nothing a fry up won’t cure, who’s up for some brekkie?” She then headed for the shower trying to wake herself up. Getting out she checked her phone, two replies, Claudia and Martha, both up for breakfast and wanting her to get them when ready but no JJ. She dressed and headed out the door heading there first. She tried the door and was in luck, she hadn’t locked it, she sneaked in and walked through to the bedroom to find her sprawled across the bed twisted up in the covers.

She slapped a hand across her mouth to stop herself from laughing. She crept up to the side of the bed and screamed at the top of her lungs in JJ’s ear. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh” she screamed shooting up in the bed her arms and legs flailing all over the place trying to untangle herself from the twisted sheets. Emma fell to the floor giggling and clutching at her stomach. JJ looked at her disbelieving. “Emma, you scared the hell out of me!” she exclaimed grabbing a pillow and smacking her over the head with it. She just kept laughing and eventually managed to say “Sorry, it was just so tempting, I couldn’t help myself.” after calming herself down. She grinned at JJ who just scowled back. “What do you want Emma?” she asked, sorting the covers around herself then getting up and heading for the toilet. “Well, we’re all up and wanting breakfast. I did text but you were away with the fairies so I thought I would just come get you.” she explained calling through the toilet door. “Well give me ten minutes and I’ll be ready then” she shouted back looking at herself in the mirror, they’d definately had a good night last night, she felt pretty tired, but knew after a shower she would be fine. “Ok, well I’ll go find Martha and Claudia and we’ll be back.” she said walking away from the room and in the direction of Claudia.

Twenty minutes later and they were sat at a table in the dining room, waiter service, the works, they had just placed their order and were chatting quietly between themselves about the night before when the topic of their conversation walked into the room. IL Divo had obviously only just got up and were looking for breakfast as well. They all looked rather tired as well. Carlos spotted the girls first and grinned making a beeline for their table, all the girls noticed JJ’s reaction, a huge smile forming over her face and she sat up just that little bit straighter. “Look who’s here?? And their coming our way” Claudia commented, playing with her hair and smiling in their direction also. Emma looked at Martha, not having to guess who was walking in behind them, they giggled , they were so obvious sometimes. The guys reached their table, the four lining up in front of them behind Emma’s head. “Morning ladies” David said smiling down on them, she didn’t turn round, didn’t want to look to interested. “Hey guys.” said Claudia, “Care to join us?” she asked gesturing at the table, the eight of them looked at the table and realisation played across all their faces, there was no way they would fit eight people on it. They all chuckled softly to themselves. “Well obviously we’d pull another table over.” she explained defensively.

“We know, don’t worry, was just amusing thinking about us all fitting round this thing, would be a bit cosy!” Emma said finally acknowledging the guys were there, she turned and looked at them “Oh don’t you all look good today, and yes, I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but it makes you smile.” She winked at them and they all grinned. “One of you go and ask a waiter if we can put two tables together and then you can be blessed with our company you lucky things.” she joked turning back to find the other girls all laughing at her. “what?” she asked then broke out into a smile. The guys pulled the nearest table over and positioned themselves around it, JJ had stood up so they could be placed together and Carlos had made sure he sat next to her, they started talking immediately. Seb had ended up next to Emma with the other two between them. She wasn’t sure what to think about Seb, they’d had fun in the club, even flirting madly and had come close to a kiss, but they hadn’t, I think everyone assumed that they had, but it just hadn’t happened. And for her, that was strange, men weren’t exactly her thing, sure she could admire and sure she’d have a bit of fun, but being attached was never her idea of a laugh, But Seb, he was a different story, he was as she’s always said, perfect. And last night had made her think that even more, they’d had such fun in each others company that she had not wanted the night to end, she’d contemplated inviting him to hers for a ‘nightcap’ but had been scared too, what was wrong with her? Sebastien Izambard was famous, that’s what was wrong with her.

“So, are we feeling a bit more with it today?” he asked her giving an amused look. “I was perfectly with it last night, well for most of the evening that is.” she replied, embarrassed. Embarrassed her?? What was this guy doing to her. He chuckled and looking down at the table where her right hand was casually placed, he picked it up and checked out the bruising. “You really did give that guy a smack didn’t you?” he said moving the hand about making her squirm in her seat and pull it away from him. “That is attached and yes it hurts so please don’t pull it around like that” she exclaimed nursing her hand. “Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you, I take pride in my good looks! Anyway, what are you ladies up to today?” he asked the table turning his attention away from Emma. “We’ve got a few things to do before we come see you again tonight.” Claudia said blushing, they had booked to see them on two of the three nights they were in London. They had ok seats for the first night, but had front row seats for the second night. “Oh, so you’re coming to see us again are you?” asked David glancing at Claudia over the table, he liked her and could even forgive her the champagne thing, she was hot and he could not deny that they definitely had chemistry. “That we are yes, and we are…” Martha started but was cut of by JJ saying “very much looking forward to it.”

Martha gave her a questioning look which she ignored and carried on talking. “What are you guys doing today?” she asked innocently, starting to eat her food which had just been placed on the table. “We’ve got sound check, then we’re back here for lunch and a break, then back to the arena for the show.” Carlos said actually paying attention to the group discussion and not just JJ. “Hey, you girls could come down to the arena and watch us sound check, you’d love it.” Seb offered, turning to Emma. “Come on, it would be great fun, you’ll get to see behind the scenes and everything.” His enthusiasm was infectious and Emma couldn’t help but break into a huge smile. “What do you think girls? Do we grace them with our presence for the day?” she asked watching as all the girls nodded their heads. The rest of the breakfast finished pretty quickly and they were all soon piling into the cars that had arrived for the guys, the girls talking quietly amongst themselves, all unsure as to how this luck had come about. “We are going to Wembley Arena with IL Divo to see them do a sound check, can this day get anymore crazy!!!” Emma exclaimed, watching London go by and the arena get closer. None of the others answered her, they all were in thought, not believing their luck either, it was just too good to be true. The cars pulled up outside and the girls filed out, all standing around, not sure what to do or where to go.

“Boo” All four girls screamed and jumped round to see the guys doubled over laughing, David had crept up behind them and scared them half to death. “Payback” he said simply and winked. “Come on, don’t stand around gawping.” He grabbed Claudia’s hand who flew along behind him, being dragged rather than walking. She looked back at the girls helplessly, who followed on, heading in the door the others had headed in before them. They walked along the corridor in silence, amazed by where they were and who they were with, just keeping Claudia in sight who was still being dragged mercifully along the corridors by David. They then both disappeared through a door, and the girls reached it, Martha being the bravest and pushing the door open. And there in front of them was the stage, they’d been led to the side of the stage, looking up they could see Seb and Carlos on stage talking to a few people, Claudia and David were in front of the stage, He was talking avidly and pointing up at various things. The girls walked up to join them.
“Wow, this looks so much bigger when its this close and there’s no people here, don’t think I’ve ever been this close to the stage before” Martha said in awe, turning in circles taking the whole place in. Urs walked forward and knelt down to talk to the girls, giving her a cheeky little wink.
“Hey ladies, I’m going to have to steal David from you, we need to do a performance, some problems from last night we need to iron out, so we’ll be back in about 10 minutes, you guys get comfy and just enjoy” he told them, helping David onto the stage, they all disappeared from the stage and the girls were left alone. Emma and JJ shared a look, both having the same idea, the place was empty the only people there were them. They both scrambled up onto the stage and started running around.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:14 am

*Chapter 6*

“Hello Wembley” Emma cried, running from one side of the stage to the other, JJ heading in the opposite direction.
“How we all doing today?? You having fun??” Emma shouted, high fiving JJ as they passed each other. Martha and Claudia cat called and clapped.
“Well this one is one of our faves so we’re going to sing it for you . . . take us away JJ” Emma introduced pointing to JJ, who begun to sing, not the crazy stuff that came out when drunk, but her proper voice, the one she’d trained for years doing shows for school and college and now university.

“When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be” she pelted out, moving to the stairs of the stage and climbing to the next level. “Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,"
"Until you come and sit awhile with me.” Emma continued, walking to the front of the stage and smiling at Martha and Claudia, they both rolled their eyes and watched as she climbed the same stairs as JJ and they sat together on the stairs singing the chorus.
“You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be. ” JJ stood and ran up the stairs reaching the middle of the second level and standing on the barrier her arms held wide as she began to sing the next verse.

There is no life, no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly” she sang, her arms flailing all over the place, she grinned and ran from there down the other set of stairs jumping onto the stage and cartwheeling, as Martha walked down the stairs and carried the song on.
“But then you come, and I am filled with wonder;
Sometimes I think, I glimpse eternity.”

They both finish the song of together in the middle of the stage

“You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;

You raise me up... To more than I can be

They finished and grinned and hugged each other, Martha and Claudia could be heard clapping and screaming, one of them whistling through their fingers. But when Emma and JJ broke away from the hug and turned to look at the girls, they weren’t clapping or cheering, they were both stood laughing, Emma turned to face the back of the stage to find all of IL Divo and a few other of their entourage, clapping and cheering them on.
“Oh $hit” Emma muttered as JJ turned a bright shade of pink noticing also who it was.
“When did they get here?” she hissed at JJ from the side of her mouth, both stood awkwardly not sure where to run.
“Don’t have a clue” she hissed back, turning to give Martha and Claudia an evil look for not warning them.
Seb began to walk towards the girls a huge smile on his face. The others all followed close behind all equally toothy. Emma groaned this was going to be torture, they were going to get the ribbing of a lifetime now.

“Ladies, you did not tell us you could sing like that!” he exclaimed, reaching them both and hugging them, “I’m impressed I can tell you that” he gushed, both the girls not sure whether to believe him or not.
“I’ll second that girls” David replied, “You have stage presence as well, you both looked good out there” he praised.
“Erm, sure” Emma mumbled, shuffling from foot to foot feeling uncomfortable under their praise.
“They mean it guys, you were brilliant, who would of thought behind all that drunken warbling you had good voices? I never would have.” Carlos teased, nudging JJ, who stuck her tongue out in return.
“Well, we’re meant to be singing now although I think we’re going to find it hard to live up to those 2 don’t you?” David said, raising an eyebrow at them both, Emma laughed and turned to leave the stage, JJ following suit.
“I think you two need to keep these two in check, they could get up to anything it they put their minds to it” Seb shouted over to Martha and Claudia, who both glared at him.
“I’ll have you know we had nothing to do with it, all we did was cheer them on” Martha retorted grinning at him. The boys sung and they were wrong, they definitely upstaged the girls, but they had been doing it for a lot longer as Emma pointed out a million times.

All the girls watched on in amazement as they witnessed parts of the show that they’d be seeing for the third time tonight. All of the guys kept smiling over at JJ and Emma every so often as if to say: we know you aren’t as good as us yet. To be honest, it didn’t really bother either of the girls. They were out for fun and fun was what they had.
Claudia sat down in the seat she’d occupy tonight and found she’d have a great view of David dancing during LVSA. Martha joined her and grinned as she followed her gaze, which now rest on the lighting after she noticed Martha was watching her.
“We won’t keep JJ and Emma calm for much longer” Martha whispered into Claudia’s ear, suppressing a laugh.
The music stopped playing and one by one the lads joined Claudia and Martha, Seb and Carlos looking around for the two ‘spies’. Suddenly there was a loud bang followed by some giggles then cursing.
“JJ, I think I’ve just broken this step., there’s a BIIIIIG gaping hole in it!!! HELP!” They heard Emma cry out. JJ’s head suddenly appeared from some chairs up the very back. She got to her feet and looked down towards where Emma must’ve been. She waved and grinned then started climbing over chairs in her self-made short cut. She fell over and loud howling giggles erupted from her. She jumped back to her feet and walked down the aisle instead. “Is she ok?” Carlos shouted over. His fear for her made the guys laugh and chuckle. He sent them a withering look and started to head off towards where she had disappeared.
“We’re fine! Stay away! We’re…um…sorting our hair out. Yea we look right messes, stay away eh JJ?” Emma shouted out, obviously trying to keep out of trouble by the tone of her voice.
“Yea, we’re um, well messed up, my back is too, stay back!” JJ agreed and everything went silent apart from sighs and then a sudden outburst of giggles from their direction.

Both girls appeared looking as good as they’d done whilst running around on stage. Seb ran forwards and prized something from their hands. He gasped for real.
“Merde, girls, how did you manage to get this off the floor?” was all that could be heard. He turned around to reveal what they’d ripped from the steps. The edge of the steps had rubber strips on them that were firmly nailed to the floor. And that’s what this wasn’t, nailed to the floor anymore. Both girls had amused looks on their faces yet Martha still shot them a look as if to say: God, not again.
“Well…first Emma fell over and caught her top on a loose nail, very dangerous safety hazard if you ask me, anyway, I jumped, ripped her top, so it has a little stylish rip to it, which is now why we’ve swapped tops…and I went back to the step, pulled the nail and that came with it. Damn these places don’t have good mechanical technology…really need to sort them out.” JJ went off on one, mumbling a debate for herself. Carlos looked at her like she was off her head.
“Yea she is.” He looked to Claudia.
“What?”
“She is off her head, why’d you think she goes to Guildhall?” he frowned.
“It’s a performing Arts University thing. She’s the starlet of us four. We’re dead boring.” Martha cut in, making everyone laugh and then JJ snapped from her trance like position.
“I’m hungry.” She turned and headed towards the exits, everyone else following, their hunger gripping them at once.
Soon enough they arrived in a café. They’d been following JJ all the way, something they’d taken a chance in as none of the group knew this area of London. They walked through the door and saw her sat at a table already with 8 steaming hot drinks and 8 bottles of water and other cold beverages. She smiled and bit into a sandwich, a bacon sandwich to be exact.
They all sat around the large table she had managed to nab and started to chat randomly, eat and drink what was all bought for them.
After they’d all finished dining for lunch, they headed back towards the hotel, which wasn’t as far away as it would’ve been, for they’d walked most of the way back to this café.
As soon as they entered the lobby to the hotel, the guys all turned to invite the girls to join them relaxing to find they’d already gone.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:15 am

*Chapter 7*

All of the girls ran up the few stairs there were to their rooms. Martha and Claudia trailed back slightly, not really grasping the same idea as the other two maniacs. As the two less crazy girls reached the door Emma and JJ had disappeared behind, JJ grabbed them both and pulled them in quickly glancing down the hall at the lifts as they started to open to reveal IL Divo.
She quickly shut the door silently and locked it, before turning and running to where Emma now had four small pillow case sized sheets laid out ready for the banner creation.
Martha and Claudia got comfy on the floor and started their work on their pieces of ‘art’ for tonight’s show; it was going to be a night to remember. They were to be clubbing after again too if all went to plan because the following day when they peeled themselves out of bed they were heading back to their respective homes and going back to their studies and work.
Emma grabbed some paint and squirted it all over her sheet. All the girls eyed her weird.
“Its glow in the dark paint all right?” she argued. They all shrugged and carried on making a mess of the carpet.
After about two hours of non stop painting and drawing, the girls were all finished and were sprawled out on the bed and sofas in JJ’s room.

“Do you think they’ll notice our banners?” she asked, sounding more excited than when she’d been on the phone to Claudia when she’d gotten the tickets.
“Sure they will, they’re personalized to them, they’ll know what we mean.” Claudia grinned up at the ceiling, only really making an effort to move when someone knocked on the door.
“JJ, are you in there? Where did you all go? Hello?”
Martha groaned and looked over at her. “It’s your room, you get it.” She moaned. She nodded and motioned to hide the banners somewhere. She strolled to the door and finally opened just as Carlos and David were just about to walk away.
“Oh sorry, I didn’t hear you knocking.” She smiled, leaving them shaking their heads in disbelief.
“We’re leaving for the arena in an hour and a half, if you want a lift say now or you can walk.” David chuckled.
“We’ll be ready.” she assured them before shutting the door in their faces and walking slowly to the showers mumbling to the others about the lads.

They finished getting ready and making sure that their banners were hidden well, they made their way down to the hotel lobby where the guys were waiting for them. "There you are girls, we were just about to go without you." said Seb. "I know, why does it always take women so long to get ready?" asked Urs. This prompted everyone else to burst out laughing at him. He stared at everyone and said "What?" Steve tried to stop laughing long enough to say "You and your timekeeping, you should be used to someone being late with David around” Everyone managed to pull themselves together and they made their way outside to the cars and were on their way to the Arena. As they approached the arena they could see that there was some fans lined up against the fence and they said that they would go spend a few minutes talking to them and they would meet girls inside. They got out and Steve escorted them inside and then went back to keep an eye on the lads. "Quick" said Martha. "We can dump these banners under our seats before they come back if we're quick." They ran through the corridors and made their way onto the stage where Emma jumped down with all four banners and finding their seats placed them all underneath. She had just got back up onto the stage when the guys appeared.

"This is where you went" said David walking up to Claudia and putting his arm around her waist and pulling her in close. "Come on, lets go and get something to eat before we have to start getting ready for the show. Oh, and did I tell you how gorgeous you look tonight?" She shook her head and said "Nope, but thank you kind sir, I'm glad you like it!" He grinned and said "Oh I love it, but I think it would look so much better lying on the floor of my room later!" and before she could say anything he'd started walking. The other girls looked at each other and smiled. Looked like Claudia was going to have a good night before she had to go back to work the next day! The other guys followed suit and took the girls by the arm and started following them. Martha looked behind her to see where Emma was and saw that Seb had his arm round her shoulder and she was leaning against him. She made a mental note to have a word with her later about being careful. They reached the catering area and sat down at the table that David and Claudia had already acquired. They had plates in front of them already and they looked like they were having a serious conversation. They were sitting opposite each other and staring into the others eyes. He leaned forward and whispered something to her and she laughed then nodded her head. The others got their food and went to join them. They pulled apart a bit then and they all chattered about what they were going do that night after the show was over. Then they had to go and get ready and the girls had to go to their seats. David said "Where are you girls sitting? so we can look for you." They all smiled and then Claudia said "Don't worry, you'll be able to find us no bother!" All the girls laughed then went off to get their seats.

As they reached their seats and sat down, they got their banners out and smiled at each other. This was going to be so good and they couldn't wait to see the guys expressions. The place soon filled up and then the lights went down and the screaming started. They looked on as the now familiar opening sequence started. Then they came down on the stage and that was when David spotted Claudia and the girls in the front row. He smiled and blew at kiss at her and the other guys followed his gaze noticing the rest of the girls. They smiled as well and then got on with the show. The girls had decided that they were only going to hold one banner up at a time, so that all the guys saw what was written on them. Martha had decided she was going first, so she waited til the right song and then held up her banner for Urs to see. "Urs, forget the girls, try a REAL woman" The look on his face when he noticed it made her burst out laughing and she blew him a kiss. This look of fear ran through the other guys as they realised that they might all have one and going by last nights banner, they could say anything. JJ was going next and she waited a bit longer before holding her one up. You could see the guys watching the girls to check they weren't up to anything and Carlos went quiet when she pulled out her banner and held it up “I’d love you to join me under the table tonight!!” She then blew him a kiss and you could see that he was having a hard job trying not to laugh. The show carried on for a while, Seb and David still looking very wary. Emma was up next and was just waiting for the perfect time to produce her banner. Once she picked it she lifted up her banner and straight away Seb went bright red and almost lost his place in the song. Her banner said "Bounce with me whilst I bubble for you, we'll be making some noise as we scream with joy" At this point you could tell that the guys were having to try really hard to concentrate on what they were doing and the girls were just realising that they were going to get paid back big time for what they were doing after the show.

The show was almost finished and Claudia hadn't produced a banner, so David was hoping he was going to get off without having one about him. But she was just waiting before she showed her banner. Finally she lifted up her arms and Seb, Urs and Carlos finally lost control and burst out laughing leaving him to sing the song by himself. Her banner read "Flowers = No, Chocolates = No, The only thing I like to have on me is Champagne" They managed to finish the song and they disappeared of stage. The lights went up and the crowd started leaving and the girls looked at each other and Emma said "Well, I think that went down well!" then they all burst out laughing. Steve appeared at the barrier and said "You 4 are in trouble now, the lads are wanting to see you!"

Martha sat down, picking up the banners and things that had been strewn across the floor.
'You Ok hun?' Claudia asked, standing over her friend and watching her fish around for their bits. 'Yeah, I will be, it's all coming to an end and I don't want it to.' she said sadly, putting the banners together and standing up. 'What do you mean?' Claudia asked, taking the bags she passed to her.
'Come on Claudia, do you believe we're actually going see those guys again after tonight?' She asked her friend, standing up and looking her square in the eye.
Claudia was silent, her face puzzled, 'Well, I certainly plan on seeing David, a whole lot more of him in fact.'
'Come on you two.' Emma and JJ shouted from the side of the stage. Claudia looked at Martha, 'Don't go getting all stressy. Just enjoy the moment.' Then she turned, her annoyance evident in the way she tossed her hair over her shoulder as she headed to Emma. Martha sighed and, grabbing the bags and things, walked across to the others.
The girls walked through to the back stage area chatting together. Martha followed, watching them, hoping they wouldn't get hurt by the guys. She hadn't given Urs the come on, she was just spending the time with him because he was there.
'Whats up with Martha?' Emma asked Claudia, looking at the sad face on her older friend.
'She's doing her mother hen impression again.' she said dismissively, not wanting to spoil the evening.
'Why? What’s up with Mother now?' JJ put in, looking towards the dressing rooms they were approaching.
'She cant see this, us and the boys, going any further than tonight. She thinks they're using us.'
'Well aren't they? Like were using them.'
'I'm not using them JJ, speak for yourself.' Emma said, 'At least, I'm not yet. Maybe later I'll use Seb.' She threw back to JJ, making her and Claudia snort in laughter, an evil grin on her face. Martha had heard the exchange, but she didn't bite. Emma loved to get her, make her bite something, make her lose her cool. But not this time, and believe me, she wasn't going to fall for Urs. She was the oldest, the wiser. She could keep her head when those around her were losing theirs.
At least, she hoped she could.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:15 am

*Chapter 8*

As they walked down the corridor, the twists and turns confusing them, the lights went out. 'Oh no, now what’s going on?' Emma asked, using her hands to feel the surrounding walls. Suddenly Claudia screams, ‘Oh help, someone’s got me.’ They hear a ghostly chuckle and then muffled sounds as she is carried away. They crowd together, ‘This isn’t funny guys?’ Emma shouts, ‘Oh but we think it is.’ Seb’s voice comes back to them, ‘Oh god.’ she says, then she screams, once more a ghostly chuckle floats back to them.
‘Martha, you still here?’ JJ asks, her voice tinged in fear.
‘Yeah, those blokes are so going to pay.’
‘Oooh, I’m scared.’ Urs’ voice says, suddenly Martha feels hands on her, she turns, ‘Get of me.’
Then it’s silent, ‘JJ, you there?’ She asks. No one answers her. Suddenly lips press against hers, she fights, but then gives in, feeling around for something she felt on the wall. She grabs it, and then strikes the button, hearing a squeal as the cold water from the fire extinguisher soaks her mystery man. Just then the lights came back on and she burst out laughing as she saw Urs standing in front of her, soaked to the skin.
He didn’t look very pleased, ‘Oh no Urs.” she says, trying to stop laughing then he grabbed her, put her over his shoulder and ran with her back into his dressing room, throwing her into the shower cubicle and turning it on full. He leant against the door, not letting her out, ‘Urs, let me out.’ she shrieked, the water soaking her.
‘No’ he said turning and looking at her, his eyes holding hers through the glass door, ‘What does a REAL woman want to do then Martha?’ he asked, remembering the banner, she slid down the wall laughing, she was seriously hooked on this bloke.

‘Carlos, put me down.’ JJ shrieked from across his shoulder. He chuckled, ‘No, not until I get you away from the others.’ he laughed, running with her through the corridors. Finally he kicked open a door and placed her on her feet. He held her hand and pulled her to the floor, then part pulling, part pushing, he guided her under a table, ‘So, what was it about you and me being under the table?’ He asked her, his fingers stroking up her arm. She shivered, her eyes locked in his, then he leant forward and kissed her, his lips soft on hers, sending flames through her. He pulled her to him, holding her tight, his kiss deepening, making her moan. ‘Oh Carlos, I never ever dreamt this would ever happen.’ She whispered as they lay together on the floor, under the table. ‘The times I’ve dreamt about this, being with you, but I never dreamt it would ever happen.’ He silenced her with a kiss, his hands stroking her, ‘I really like you JJ.’ he said, stroking her face. ‘Me too Carlos, but I’m going home tomorrow, then what?’ She asked, ‘We’ll work it out.’ he said, holding her to him once more.

Seb held Emma’s hand firmly, pulling her through the corridors, heading back to the stage. ‘Seb, what are you doing?’ She yelled, ‘You’ll see.’ He replied as he continued pulling her to the stage. The auditorium was empty and on the stage, smack bang in the middle was a small trampoline, one that acrobats used, ‘It’s amazing what you can find.’ he said, grinning as he jumped onto it ‘So, come and ‘bubble’ with me.’ He said, holding his hand out to her, she grinned from ear to ear, joining him on it and started bouncing. They held hands “You are one crazy bloke.” she laughed, loving the way his eyes sparkled with joy, ‘That’s why we get on so well together, both a little mad.’ Then he sang a scale, hitting a high note, Emma followed, they sang scales and jumped, laughing together. They jumped close, their bodies touching. Electricity shot through her, making her gasp, ‘You okay?’ he asked. She nodded “It’s just the effect you have on me.’ She told him, feeling her blood bubble through her veins. They collapsed then, laughing, arms wrapped around each other, lost in the depths of each others eyes.

‘David, where are we going?’ Claudia asked, walking steadily beside him.
‘You’ll see gorgeous.’ He said, looking into her stunning eyes. He loved the way she made him feel, no one had ever done that to him before, especially in such a short time.
They turned the corner and he lead her into a small room. On the table in front of her was a bunch of red roses and a large box of Belgium chocolates. She looked at him, his eyes a mystery. ‘What are you up to David?’ She asked, watching as he walked to a chair, and beckoned her over, sitting in it. ‘I loved your banner. It made me laugh.’ he said, ‘I imagined all the places I could pour champagne over you.’ he told her, his voice a husky whisper in her ear, ‘But the really good part was thinking about licking it off you.’ he said, his eyes filling with lustful desire. She shivered as his fingers stroked her face, trailing down her cheek bone and along her jaw, then he kissed her. ‘But David, where’s the champagne?’ She asked, almost afraid of the answer.
‘That’s back in my hotel room Claudia. CHILLING.’ He told her kissing her once more. ‘I think that’s what you need to do David Miller.’ Steve’s voice rang from the door way, making them both jump apart, ‘And just where are the others might I ask?’ He asked, watching as a blush spread across her face. ‘I don’t know Steve.’ he said, standing up with a grin.
‘Well, find them, we leave in 5 minutes.’ He said, leaving the room with a chuckle, ‘Oh and that champagne cost me an arm and a leg.’ He laughed, leaving Claudia staring at David. He grinned, ‘Steve‘s great, can rely on him for most things!!’ He chuckled, pulling her up to him, kissing her once more.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:16 am

*Chapter 9*

10 minutes later they were in cars heading to the hotel, the only one not really impressed with the after show antics was Martha. She was sitting shivering from the cold, her skimpy clothes hugging her cold body. Urs hadn’t really spoken to her and she was rather jealous of the others. They seemed very cosy with the guys, but Urs had all but ignored her. She sat quietly, looking out the window, trying to ignore the chill in her body. She looked up and caught him looking at her in the mirror, his eyes veiled, but he smiled. That smile she knew so well, the one that turned you’re legs to jelly and made your heart beat faster. Then he winked at her. A shiver ran through her and he frowned, ‘You okay Martha?’ He finally asked, ‘Yeah, great thanks.’ She said spitefully as another shiver ran through her. He looked at her, and saw her lips begin to tinge blue. They pulled up in front of the hotel, a few fans had gathered in front of the big double doors, the lads chatted to them for a few minutes. Martha walked up the stairs, her teeth chattering, then a warm jacket was placed around her shoulders and a protective arm over it, leading her in.
‘Come on, lets get you dried up.’ he said, leading her to the lift. She looked at him, but the shivers wracked her frozen body. “You’re horrible.” she said. He looked at her, ‘I’m sorry, but just imagine how much fun we can have warming you up.’ he said. Leaning over and placing a very sensual kiss on her lips, making her shiver even more. And that wasn’t from the cold.

He held her close to him, warming her with his body. She was fighting the urge to leap on top of him in the lift, but it stopped and the doors slid open.
He looked at her, ‘Come on, I’ll run you a bath.’ He said, picking her up in his arms and carrying her down the corridor. He opened his room and sat her down in a chair, going off to the bathroom. She sat there hearing the water run, delicious smells of expensive oils drifted out. She stood and peeled off her wet clothes, putting Urs’ robe over her chilled skin. She closed her eyes as she smelt in his aroma, her head spinning. He had cast a spell over her and she was afraid of it. It had been a long time since she had had a man in her life, she didn’t need one. Or that was what she thought. She didn’t realise he was standing watching her. Drinking in her beauty. The thing with her was that she didn’t realise how beautiful she was. She had the most amazing face, refined, expressive. And those legs, so long and shapely. He smiled as she smelt his robe, she was so sexy. He didn’t want to rush her but he wanted her so badly. In fact, he hadn’t wanted anyone like he wanted her, at least not in a very long time.
‘Baths ready.’ he whispered as he kissed her neck. She moaned as his lips left stinging pools on her skin, making her head spin. She looked at him, ‘Thank you Urs.’ She said, then walked into the bathroom, her head held high.

The water swished around her, making her tiredness float away. In fact she was anything but tired. her body was humming, making her feel alive. She looked around taking in Urs’ aftershave and toiletries. She closed her eyes and sank deeper in the water.
After a few minutes, and a good soak, she reached for the big fluffy towel that was hung on the back of the chair, as she stood the door opened. ‘ Urs, get out.’ She shrieked, taking in the half clothed form standing before her, topless, making her drool at the very thought. She let her hands fall, revealing her body to him. He stood looking at her, his eyes drinking her in, something passed between them, something deep, she let the towel drop, falling into the water, watching as he looked over her. He smiled, ‘I knew you would be beautiful.” he said. ‘But now you’re all wet.’ he said, looking at the towel that was by now submersed under the water.
‘But I’m all wet.’ Martha said, copying his last line, their eyes held and locked, ‘I’ll just have to dry you then.’ he said, moving to her and running his hands over her. She shivered and whimpered, he scooped her into his arms and carried her through to the bed. The room was bathed in soft candle light. The flickering glow making the room mysterious. On the bed was a black velvet throw, sprinkled with red rose petals, a bottle of champagne on the table next to the bed, he laid her down gently, kissing her deeply, his hands touching her, stroking her more than willing body.

Martha rolled over, her body still singing from Urs’ loving. No man had made her feel like that. She lay looking at his sleeping face. He was perfect, everything she wanted in a man, but he was unreachable, a fantasy, a night to remember. And tonight she would always remember. She remembered the last man who loved her. He had broken her heart, hurt her in ways she didn’t even imagine existed, she was scared that Urs would too, so she slipped out of bed, pulled on a robe and taking a final glance at this man who so skilfully had stolen her heart, she was gone. Went to her room, got dressed, packed her bag and leaving the girls notes, she was on the train home. As she sat watching the countryside speed past she felt guilt eat at her. She felt guilty for sleeping with him, guilty for enjoying the way he made her feel and guilty for leaving him. But she couldn't stay, the guilt would ruin anything that she might have. Then she started thinking of that man she had left behind. The one with the wonderful smile and startling eyes. The man who held her heart in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:16 am

*Chapter 10*

Emma woke to the feeling of content, the night before had been nothing less than amazing, Seb had taken her through barriers she’d never thought she’d break. She gazed at the perfect specimen beside her and another smile spread across her face, a smile she knew would be there for a while. She slipped from between the sheets and headed for the bathroom her bladder desiring release. She looked around the room as she rose and stifled a giggle, the results of last nights fun were evident across the whole room, clothes in random piles, an empty ice cream tub, smears of it could still be seen on the expensive carpet, a pack of cards spread around the floor and the empty mini’s from the mini bar which was totally empty of its contents. She headed for the bathroom and on leaving grabbed a dressing gown from the back of the door wrapping the warm towelling around her now chilled body. The morning air had hit her like a ton of bricks and she was wide awake, she knew she’d not sleep now. She walked to the side of the room, glancing at the sleeping form in the bed, considering joining him, waking him up, when a rustling could be heard coming from the door. A shadow was cast under the door in the morning light and a small piece of paper could be seen to be pushed under it. The shadow passed on before she could open the door, so she knelt down and picked up the piece of paper, unfolding it and reading it over quickly.

Emma,
Had early train and knew you guys wouldn’t be up, so thought I’d let you sleep rather than wake you.
Thank you for an awesome weekend, can’t wait for the next one, will ring tonight.
Martha xxx

She frowned, she’d heard nothing about an early train, as far she knew they were meant to be having lunch somewhere to say goodbye. Before she’d thought about it she was throwing on her clothes and heading for the door pulling her trainers on as she went. She checked the corridor and there was no sign of her, so she headed for the elevator pushing the button repeatedly in annoyance at its slowness. Giving up she ran to the stairs, taking them 2, 3 at a time. She reached the lobby and screeched to a halt scanning the area, it was empty apart from the lady behind the reception desk who was looking at her questioningly, She had no time to explain, there was still no sign of Martha. She ran to the exit, and saw a flicker of a coat she recognized disappearing into a parked taxi.
“Martha” she called in vane knowing she’d not be heard, but also knowing if she didn’t try she’d berate herself for it. She fell out of the hotel door, crashing into a man trying to get in.
“Sorry” Emma said before running round him into the already busy London streets. She stopped by the curb catching her breath, watching the taxi pull away, carrying one of her best friends, the back of her head visible through the rear window, what the hell was she leaving early for?
“Damn it” she shouted, stamping her foot on the pavement, “damn it damn it damn it” she ranted, storming back into the hotel, mumbling all the while about how she’d nearly got her, if only she’d run that bit quicker. Before she knew it she was back at her room and turning the door handle, only to find it locked.

“Typical” she’d not picked up her key card before leaving and was now locked out. She banged on the door and was met by silence.
“Seb” She called, “open the door” no reply, she continued to bang and eventually there was a low groan from the regions of her room. The door opened a crack and Seb looked at her confused, looking back at the bed then back to her.
“What are you doing out here?” he asked the confusion from sleep making it harder for him to understand, he rubbed his eyes and pulled the door open further.
“Martha, she, well she left” she told him, heading into the room and finding her phone. She tried ringing Martha but got no answer, so she text her instead, at least then she’d realize they were worried.
“Left?” Seb asked, walking up behind her, slipping his hands round her waist and his chin on her shoulder. She bent over to pick up the note she’d dropped on the floor and without standing passed it behind herself to him.
“Whats that?” He asked taking it from her, stepping away as she stood.
“What was being pushed under the door earlier when I was contemplating waking you up for a morning session” Emma informed him, he grinned at her.
“O yes?” He said not taking any notice of the letter.
“Yes, now read that letter” She told him, matching his dirty grin. She sat down on the end of the bed and removed her shoes as he read, there was nothing she could do now, she’d tried everything, she’d have to talk to the girls later, at a more godly hour.

“What’s wrong with that? It just says she had an early train . .” Seb trailed off,
“Yes but that’s not what we’d all arranged, we were meant to be having lunch, a proper goodbye, then going home to respective places, although I’m staying in London for the week with JJ, but still the other two are or well were leaving this evening. So I don’t know why she’s gone early, that’s not what we’d arranged” She tried to figure it out but no inspiration hit her, she just didn’t know why Martha had left early.
“Hey, I’m sure there’s a reason she’s gone, something probably came up, don’t worry, it’ll be fine” Seb soothed sitting beside her and rubbing her shoulders.
“Yes, probably, still, wish she’d answer her phone” she replied, resting her head on Seb’s shoulder as his hands worked their magic on her neck.
“So what was is you said you were thinking about earlier?” Seb asked, running his hands down her back making her shiver.
“Mmmm” she groaned, having nearly drifted off to Seb’s touch.
“Something about a morning session, and if I’m right it is still morning” he said to Emma, who lifted her head and grinned at him.
“So it is” she replied, tilting her head slightly, “What are you going to do about it then?” she challenged, he leant forward and covered her mouth with his, kissing her, waking her body and her mind. It was the best wake up either had had, better than any alarm around.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:17 am

*Chapter 11*

Claudia started to wake up, she stretched out her legs and hit something soft. She turned slowly to see David lying next to her still sleeping. She sat up slowly, so as not to disturb him and looking around the room, she started to remember what had gone on last night. Both their clothes were scattered randomly around the room, there was flower petals lying squashed all over the floor, an empty box of chocolates on the bedside cupboard and an empty bottle of Champagne lying on the floor. She blushed bright red as she remembered what they had done with the contents of the bottle!
She let out a squeal suddenly as she felt a pair of hands run up her back softly. She turned round and was greeted with a kiss, she responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in close to her. She pulled apart and said "Morning, just what did we get up to last night?" David grinned widely before saying "I can't exactly remember, but we can do it again if you like?" She went to kiss him when her phone started ringing. He groaned and said "Leave it" but she picked it up and saw ’Martha’ on the screen. "I'll just see what Martha wants first babe, she was kind of funny yesterday." she kissed him quickly and then answered the phone saying "Martha, how are you this morning?" Then she went really quiet and sat down as she listened to what she was saying. "But we were meant to be having lunch together, to say goodbye, why have you gone, what did Urs do to you?" She listened some more then hung up saying she would talk to her later.

David looked at her and said "What has he done?" Auds shook her head and said "Nothing, she has caught an early train home, said she didn't want to wake us. But we were meant to be all meeting for lunch and saying goodbye properly." He pulls her close into him and say's "Don't worry about her, she'll be fine, you can talk to the others when we go down for breakfast, they'll tell you the same, now where were we?" he says kissing her. A couple of hours later they thought it was time they got up and went down for breakfast, Claudia ran for the shower before David could get there and locking herself inside, she leaned back against the door and couldn't stop the grin spreading over her face. She had just spent the night with David Miller from IL Divo and it was just as she had imagined it would be. She couldn't wait to see Emma and JJ to see if their nights had been as good.

She jumped as David knocked on the door shouting that he needed to use the toilet and could he come in. She opened the door letting him in and then walked into the shower turning it on full blast. She had a quick shower then let David in and she got dressed as she waited for him to get ready. She was starting to worry slightly about Martha now and just wanted to talk to the other girls and see if they knew anything. She also wanted to see Urs and see what had happened last night after they all parted. Finally, he was ready, he seemed to take ages. They left the room and made their way downstairs where they found they were the first down. The helped themselves to breakfast and sat down at a table and waited for the others to appear. Seb and Emma were the first to arrive, followed shortly by Carlos and JJ. Urs never appeared. Emma and JJ sat down and Emma said “Martha has gone, she left a note under my door and I ran down to try and stop her, but only got there in time to see her sitting in the back of a taxi which was driving away." JJ looked up and said "Yeah, I got a note too, said she had an early train to catch, but she didn't say anything last night about it."

Claudia looked at the puzzled looks on her friends face and said "She phoned me this morning, didn't sound too good, seemed to be upset about something, can you remember what she was like before we all went our own ways last night?" Seb nodded his head and said "She went of with Urs, she was wearing his jacket, as he had thrown her in the shower at the arena! She looked quite happy." Emma and JJ both frowned, this wasn't like her. Yes, she could be quite sensitive at times, but never to the point where she would actually completely leave them without saying goodbye properly. They were all sat there in silence, the 3 girls wondering what had made their friend leave in such a strange way when Urs walked into the Dining Room. They all looked at each other and when he reached their table, he sat down and said "Anyone know where Martha went? She wasn't in bed when I woke up and all her things had gone."

JJ rolled over in her bed, enjoying all the room. She was glad she didn’t invite Carlos in last night, they were leaving today and she knew she’d feel bad, seeing him in papers along side other girls, even if they were only his friends. She knew better not to get attached too soon, so it was for the better to miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. If he stayed true to his word, they’d keep in contact, but she knew how it was, one-minute good friends, the next minute barely talking and then finally, the bomb, they wouldn’t be talking anymore. Plus he was famous, why would he want her.
She fell onto the floor and crawled her way to the door where she found a note. A note from Martha, she’d gotten on an early train. But that hadn’t come up? They were supposed to be having lunch. She guessed this called for an extra day or two from Guildhall whilst she went to see Martha with Emma. Claudia could stay down from Edinburgh for a few nights too, they could all get to the bottom of this with each other.
She crawled back to the bed and threw the note onto it, continuing on towards the bathroom for a quick shower. She finally got to her feet realising that the upgrade in rooms had actually made the distance about eight times further.

“KNOCK KNOCK!” someone shouted through her door. JJ jumped and grabbed a towel, drying her damp body quickly and pulling on one of the fluffy gowns provided. She swung the door open, finding Carlos smiling at her innocently.
“You aren’t as nice as you seem!” JJ huffed, turning back into her room and going to her half packed suitcase for clothes.
“What do you mean?” he said, watching as she hunted through some underwear. She noticed him looking and flushed a shade of red.
“I’ve only just got up! Yet you seem to think it’s ok to shout in a hotel HALLWAY,” she emphasized.
“They’ll get over it!” he smiled, sitting on her half made bed. Everything was half done, nothing complete. That’s when she realised it. None of the girls had even THOUGHT about taking the bathrooms soaps yet. She rushed into the bathrooms and grabbed the complimentary soaps and shampoos, piling them into her suitcase along with a new towel. She wasn’t a thief; she was merely taking what she had been provided. “You can‘t do that!” Carlos exclaimed, then she realised he was still sat there.
“I’m taking what they lent me, that isn’t stealing!” she excused and started to change in front of him. He watched on, in shock. Her body was better than he’d imagined, but then, she wanted to act, she could sing, she obviously wanted to be an entertainer and she obviously wanted to look good whilst she was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:17 am

*Chapter 12*

“Come on, breakfast time!” she cheered and left the room, locking it behind her. They both entered the restaurant, seeing the others sat there. After a few minutes, Urs entered still none the wiser about Martha’s departure.
“She’s gone home Urs.” Emma said confidently, although by the expression on her face it pained her to upset him.
“What with no goodbye?” he asked, furrowing his brow,
“No, no goodbye, it…it was an early train.” She finished, trying to stop herself from leaving the restaurant to follow the friend who’d left quicker than she’d arrived. Claudia and JJ remained in quiet conversation, which caught everyone’s attention, even Emma who was partially involved with it.
“What do you think they’re talking about?” David whispered to Seb, who was staring at Emma.
“Who knows, but they look good today!” he chirped back, making them both laugh and agree. Carlos and Urs leant into the lads’ conversation.
“So did we all have a nice night last night?” Seb asked, smirking as the lads all nodded, apart from Carlos. “You mean even after all the table stuff and the drunken night the other day, she wouldn‘t let you stay?” Seb asked, making it sound like a bit of fun. “No, she didn’t invite me in, which is all right, I mean, she’s young and I know if I get attached to her, I wouldn’t want to leave her, and she’s got her commitments with her drama” he said, not wanting to seem like he was too upset.

“Listen Emma, we can hop on a train and go find the girl! Claudia, you can stay too, come on, we need to find out what’s gone on. MSN isn’t enough, this must be serious for her to leave without saying goodbye!” JJ said simply, looking into her orange juice then at her two remaining friends.
“Yea, we can’t leave it like this, Martha might think we don’t care, which we do, so…” Emma started.
“We go see her, tomorrow, we’ll all get in separate taxis today, so that the lads don’t know yes? ‘Cause to be honest I think Urs wants to know the truth too.” Claudia said, looking across at the lads who were talking quietly and grinning from ear to ear, apart from Urs who looked a little broken.

“Sorry guys, we’re going to have to love you and leave you because, we all have trains to catch from different stations!” Emma rambled on, not really directing the speech at the guys but more over their shoulders. Lunch was cancelled and they were all going to Guildhall for the night and then down to Martha, pity none o them knew her address of course, but the general area was known.
“It’s a shame you have to leave so early.” Seb whined, wrapping Emma into a hug, despite her best efforts she couldn’t help but feel bad about the way they were leaving.
“Can’t you stay another night?” David moaned into Claudia’s neck, nuzzling her all the while.
“No we can’t! Sorry guys but our trains leave in about thirty minutes and we can’t miss them!” JJ said, the only one free of a man’s grip. All the guys groaned, even Urs, who seemed less saddened by Martha’s sudden departure now.
“Bye guys!” Emma smiled sadly, hugging each of them in turn. Claudia followed suit and they climbed into their separate taxis but heading for the same destination. JJ looked at them and turned to get in the taxi laughing. Carlos grabbed her waist and pulled her to him, hugging her and planting a kiss on her lips. They pulled apart and she hugged the guys, then got into the taxi, waving as it drove off around the corner.
It took minutes to get to the station and all of the girls looked at the timetable.
“It’ll take too long, buy a ticket for Brighton, we’ll go for her today, there is no way I’m waiting until tomorrow, god knows what all the guys will do with two extra females about on campus.” JJ sighed, and then rushed forwards to buy a ticket.
“Do you think they’ll miss us?” Emma whined, sounding different than that of her usual cheery self.
“With your two singing? Don’t think so!” Claudia laughed, setting JJ off into a giggle fit whilst Emma grinned and caught on to the infectious laughter.

“Are you going to miss them?” Carlos sighed, looking out of the hotel window. The rain had just started falling, and they’d all been low and sat in Seb’s room chatting.
“Yes, all that stuff about absence making the heart grow fonder, I know what that means now.” huffed David, sitting on the windowsill, watching the train pull out from the nearest station.
“I think we are all going to miss them but, they never even told us where they lived, we can’t even visit, all we have is phone numbers.” Carlos moaned, leaning against the doorframe in the bathroom.
“At least you all got a proper goodbye, all I got was an empty room and a note Emma showed me.” Urs said, wiping his face with his hand.
“Come on guys, why are we being like this now, we had a great couple of days?” Seb suddenly had a burst of energy. They all caught it too and started chatting about the weekend they’d had.

As the train pulled into Brighton, Emma rummaged through her bag. JJ and Claudia watched on in anticipation.
“FOUND IT! Lets go and find that woman!” she cheered as they hailed a taxi and headed off to Martha’s house.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:18 am

*Chapter 13*

Martha’s legs felt like lead as she walked the familiar path home. Her house stood off the road, on the outskirts of Brighton. She put her key in the lock and pushed it open, ‘Anyone here?’ She called, closing the door behind her and leaning back against it. She closed her head, feeling tears fall. She had fought them all the way home, not wanting to look daft on the train.
‘Hey what’s up Martha?’ A male voice says, walking from the kitchen. She opened her eyes and looked at the man standing watching her, the concern evident on his face.
‘Oh Matt, I’ve really gone and done it now.’ She wailed, falling into his arms. He held her, cooing into her hair.
‘Hey sis, what’s up?’ he asked, his hands on her shoulders, looking into her eyes.
‘I’ve gone and fallen for a guy.’ She told him, her voice quiet. Matt watched her face, ‘who?’ he asked, knowing the fight going on in her heart.
‘He’s so nice, I mean I even..’ She looked up at him, ‘But I can’t Matt, Sean’s only been gone a year, I can’t move on to someone else.’
‘Martha, Sean would have wanted you too. He told you so too.’
‘I know but I can’t, I feel like I’m letting him down.’ She said, holding Matt tight. Matt stroked her hair, thinking back, him and Sean had been mates,

They had been inseparable, kicking footballs around, laughing, then Sean had seen Martha. They had been the same age, and it had been love at first sight for them both. They had been together a long time, and had finally decided to get married.
‘Matt, what am I gonna do?’ she asked, Matt looked at her, ’I don’t know sis, all I can suggest is that you see what happens. Who is he?’
‘You re not gonna believe this, and I spent the weekend with him, with them.’
‘For Gods sake Martha, who is it?’ Matt asked, exasperated.
‘Urs Buhler from IL Divo.’ She giggled, watching the surprise on his face. Then he too started giggling.
‘Did you sleep with him?’ He asked, she nodded.
‘And?’
‘As if I’m gonna tell you.’ she laughed, hugging him, ‘Thanks bro.’ she said, he smiled, ‘Hey sis, for you anything.’ He told her, going back into the kitchen making a drink. Martha sat back and closed her eyes, when she opened them she was looking at a picture of her and Sean, taken two years ago in Greece, when they were on holiday. He had had sparkling green eyes, they delved deep into you, searching out your hidden depths, She had loved him so much.
‘Matt, I’m just gonna go and have a shower.’ she called, walking upstairs, heading to the sanctuary of her room. She closed the door and fell on her bed, once more letting the tears claim her. This time for both of the men she loved, one who was forever gone from her and the other who was out of reach.

Matt was tidying up when there was knock on the door. He looked at his watch, 2pm, he wasn’t expecting anyone and frowned as he pulled it open seeing 3 strange females of varying age standing on the doorstep.

‘So are you Martha’s boyfriend then?’ One asks, giving Matt a straight look, no wonder she had done a runner.
‘Erm, and you are?’ he asked, looking the 3 girls over. Another one pushed the first one out of the way, ‘Sorry love, but we were with her this weekend and kinda got worried when she disappeared.’ Matt laughed, ‘You must be Claudia.’ He said, holding out a hand, she frowned, ‘The accent gives it away.’ he laughed, ‘Come on in ladies, I’m Matthew, Martha’s brother.’ he said, shutting the door behind them and ushering them into the lounge. ‘OOHH.’ they all said, sitting down and looking a round the room.

‘Is she here?’ The third and final girl asked, her dark hair tumbling down her back.
‘Yeah, she’s just upstairs, she shouldn’t be long, just sorting out some stuff.’
They nodded, ‘Why did she run?’ Claudia asked, watching his eyes.
‘I think she should tell you that, I’ll put the kettle on and then tell her you’re all here.’ He said, standing and heading to the kitchen. They heard him fill the kettle up and then go up stairs, ‘He’s cute, didn’t know she had a brother.’ JJ said, looking around the room.
‘No, me neither.’ said Emma.
‘I think there’s a lot about Martha we don’t know.’ Claudia told them, standing up and walking to the side, picking up the picture.
‘Yeah there sure is.’ said JJ.
‘He was my fiancé.’ Martha said sadly from the doorway. The girls looked round, seeing her eyes still red from crying. They looked at her, then at the picture.
‘He died, nearly a year ago now, just as I found the board.’ Martha said, sitting down and looking around the room at them.
‘Urs was distraught Martha, he really was.’ Emma said,
‘I know, it was wrong, but I woke up and felt so guilty, I had to get out of there.’ she told them quietly, her voice seeming to drift away.
‘I looked at him and suddenly I saw Sean laying there.’ Tears stung her eyes, as if she hadn’t already cried enough for him.

Matt walked in from the kitchen, holding a tray of tea things, he put it down
and sat in a chair, his legs curled up under him.
‘Tell me sis. Did you really spend the night with Urs Buhler?’ he asked her, giving the girls a look.
She nearly choked on the tea in her hand.
‘I am so jealous you witch.’ he said, winking, ‘What I wouldn’t like to do to that man.’ He sighed, Martha laughed, loving him for making her do so, ‘Girls, if you didn’t know, my darling brother loves men as much as we do!’ Martha said, obviously an old joke the two of them shared.
‘I know darling, but you love me for it, I mean,’ he raised an elegant eyebrow towards the girls, ‘who do you think chooses all her clothes. It certainly ain’t her.’ he said, flicking a finger in her direction. The girls cracked up, Matt stood, ‘As much as I would love to stay here and chat, I can’t, some of us have to go and do something to earn some money.’ he said,
‘So what do you do then Matt?’ Emma asked, ‘Sell your body.’
‘DDAARRLLIINNGG, there is not enough money in the world for this magnificent sculpture of manhood.’ he told them, striking a pose.
‘Get out.’ Martha laughed, he turned and kissed her, ‘You ok sis?’ He asked her quietly. She nodded, ‘yeah, but I couldn’t do it without you bro.’ They kissed and he went, waving to the girls and slamming the door.
‘He is one serious nutcase.’ Emma laughed, shaking her head.

‘I know, but I wouldn’t have got through the last year without him.’ Martha tells them truthfully, looking at the picture in her hands. ‘He’s been my salvation, next too some great mates I found on the internet.’ the girls all looked at her,
‘What happened Martha?’ Claudia asked quietly, studying the pictures around the room. ‘I mean you both look so happy.’
‘It was cancer, by the time they had found it they couldn’t do anything, it had spread to far too quickly. He was only 26 when he died, and I had been with him since I was 20. He had been a friend of Matt’s and I fell for him straight away.’ She fell silent, thinking back, ‘He had just asked me to marry him then.’ She said, holding the picture up, ‘I loved him so much. We came home and started to plan the wedding, then he started to feel ill, so I got him to go to the doctors. Of course it was too late by then. He had chemo, but it was testicular cancer, and it had spread to other organs by this time. He was so ill, I watched the man I love die before my eyes, in the end I begged him to give up, I held his hand as he slipped away from me, Matt at my side, his best friend taken from him. We got through it together. Crying when we needed.’ Martha looked up, seeing tears on the faces of her friends. ‘I laid a red rose on his coffin at his cremation, missing him so much. Then I found you lot, and I began to live again, but only in certain areas.’ She smiled, ‘I can’t love Urs, I still love Sean.’ She said, tears falling down her cheeks. The girls stood and gathered round her, holding her tight, all crying together for a man they didn’t know and their friend who loved him.

‘What you going to do about Urs?’ Claudia asked a little while later, they had sat chatting quietly, asking Martha about Sean, she had told them how he had made her laugh, the fun they had used to have.
‘I don’t know.’ She shrugged, ‘Forget him I suppose.’
‘But you can’t stay living in the past, and as much as it hurts you need to move on, lay Sean to rest.’ Emma told her gently. Martha looked at her friend, ‘I know, but how when all I think about is how much I miss him.’ she said sadly.
‘Well, I know off a man out there who likes you a lot, and he’s totally confused as to why you ran. Why don’t you let Urs help you live again.’ Claudia asked, standing and walking to the window, looking out over the autumnal garden.
‘Girls, surely you don’t believe that the guys will think of us again, we were a bit of fun, that’s all.’ Martha told them, looking at their faces, watching their eyes.
Suddenly a mobile bleeped, it was JJ‘s, she picked it up and opened the message, a look of smug satisfaction played on her lips as she read out the message.
‘Hope you’re safe babe, let me know what happened with Martha. Urs is really sad, he thinks he upset her by moving to fast. That guy is seriously struck by that woman. Chat later, love you, C xx.’
‘So, a bit of fun eh!!!!’ JJ gloated, Martha was shocked, had they really made that much of an impression on the guys?

The girls weren’t sure what to do now. Each one had felt something special with the guys, but deep down none of them thought anything would really come from it. They sat in silence, all thinking similar things, then the door slammed, Matt walked in, ‘Thought you had all gone.’ He said, flopping in-between Emma and JJ. He grinned at them, ‘So what we gonna do for food
tonight then?’ he asked, glancing at the girls in turn, they all shrugged, ‘Haven’t really thought about it?’ Emma admits, looking sheepishly at everyone.
Matt gave an exaggerated sigh as the door knock, ‘Just as well I’m here, or else we’d all of starved.’ he said jumping to his feet and getting the take away he had ordered on his way home. The rest of the evening was spent reliving the weekend, needless to say the girls needed to revive Matt a few times as details of their escapades got aired. They all finally ending up staying at Martha and Matt’s catching very early trains home the next day.
Martha stood and waved them off, wondering what she should do next.
She got home and was soon so caught up in work, that Urs and IL Divo were the last things on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:18 am

*Chapter 14*

One week before Christmas

The time had flown by…quite literally. The girls had organized that over the Christmas period, they’d all spend plenty of time together, and their friendships were as hard as glue, despite some best efforts of jealousy on the Divo forums. The next birthdays on the list were Martha and JJ‘s. Both of them hitting the next milestone, 20 and 30.
The girls were staying at the Marriott hotel once more for the full month they’d be in London. JJ was planning on spending two weeks at the hotel with the others whilst she continued to crawl her way through her final examination period before it all ended. She had invited them to stay on campus, or at least NEARER campus but they all agreed that during days when she was in school they’d all sleep or shop, two of the best things going.
For now however, she was spending a nice weekend at the hotel with her friends…and Matt of course, before going back to more gruelling essays and then a performance of Blood Brothers at the end of the term. She dragged her suitcase up the stairs and stopped outside Emma’s room. She raised a hand to knock but jumped out of her skin when Emma jumped onto her back screaming.

“AHHHHH!!! GET OFF!” she screeched as she fell to the floor with a grinning Emma sat on her.
“JJ” she heard from up the corridor, she’d never forget the accent, so without looking she grinned,
“Claudia! HELP ME! GET HELP!” then burst into laughter, climbing to her feet and hugging her two friends. “Where’s Martha? Where’s Matt?” she asked looking around.
“Matt and Martha have HIT the bar ahead of us to check out the talent, we decided to wait for you.” Emma smiled innocently.
“OH NOT FAIR!” JJ shouted, throwing her suitcase into Emma’s room and turning around straight away to head down to the bar. “Matt gets all the guys!” she laughed, and then waited whilst Emma locked her room again.

The three girls entered the bar and JJ was suddenly smothered in two people’s hugs. Matt planted a wet sloppy kiss on her lips and started laughing manically, the alcohol consumption evident. Martha hugged her friend and pushed a drink into her hand, singing merrily. JJ grinned and sat on Matt’s lap, well, she was more pulled onto his lap by him and she burst into giggles as they both sat eyeing up the men that walked past.
Claudia’s phone started buzzing and on the vibrate setting it whizzed around the table, making Martha and Emma start playing the game where you try and hit the moles when they appear, only with Claudia’s phone, until she made a grab for it and put it to her ear.
“Hello? You what? Really? I might have to pay more attention. Oh yes, I see you…and the guys…and Carlos looks pissed. Not drunk but…angry.” All the one side of the conversation. JJ looked at Claudia in a flash then in the direction she was looking. There stood the four men they’d encountered last time they’d been in the hotel. Carlos did indeed look angry, upset. He was looking directly at JJ. Then she remembered where she was…sat in Matt’s drunken arms and he’d greeted her with a sloppy kiss…oh god.

She rushed to her feet and prized herself from Matt’s tight grip. He pouted and fell off the seat trying to hold onto her, making a desperate bid by grabbing her ankle and pulling her down on top of him.
“A HA!” he shouted, laughing heavily until he saw someone walk past. “Hellllllllllo!” he leered, following the fine piece of arse with his eyes. JJ burst into laughter, despite the current situation. Matt chuckled at her and crawled up next to Martha and hugged her warmly. “I LUV YOU SISTER!” he declared, gathering attention from most people. JJ sighed, shaking her head and then looked at Claudia who was still on the phone, looking a little edgy.
“David, its not like that! Honestly…no! Matt is…no he’s…he’s not her boyfriend! Don’t! Matt is…he’s…oh don’t give me that! Put Carlos on!” she was getting angry. JJ had only ever seen her angry once before, and that was with a guy who pinched her bum. Emma had been cheering at her so Claudia had smacked the guy.
“Carlos! Yes…no she’s…oh I give up with you bloody men, if you’re angry come sort it yourself!” then she hung up. JJ clapped and stepped up onto the table with Matt, who was dancing provocatively.

“I’m fed up of this.” Carlos muttered, downing his drink and heading over to where some guy was flirting like mad with JJ. Was this jealousy? He’d never REALLY been THIS jealous over a girl before. Martha looked up as he arrived, she smiled slightly, looking up at JJ and Matt pole dancing on the table.
“Hi guys.” She smiled, and then Carlos noticed the rest of the guys were with him. Seb was next to Emma in a flash and David went to talk to Claudia quietly, probably apologizing for making her angry. “Oh yes, meet my brother Matt, dancing with JJ in an inhumane fashion now.” She noticed Carlos’ eyes flash dangerously. “Totally gay of course, he and JJ have become brilliant friends lately I guess.” She continued, noticing Carlos’ look of anger turn of that to humiliation. “He turns his nose up at women but I know he’d be more than happy to take one of you four home for the night.” She finished, grinning evilly as Urs looked at her blankly.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:19 am

*Chapter 15*

Urs had been hanging back, watching Martha. He had a vague idea of why she had run away from him, but he was still confused. Had that night meant anything to her or was it just a mistake? She looked up, as if knowing he was watching her, she smiled shyly, and looked away, He grinned, she still liked him, cool. He picked up his drink from the table and moved to her side, smiling, ‘Hi Martha.’ He said, sitting next to her.
‘Hi Urs.’ She answered quietly, her voice sending shivers down his spine, he looked at her, ‘How have you been?’
‘Not to bad thanks, trying to move on.’ She said, not sure what he had been told about Sean. Urs frowned, ‘Moving on, what from me.’ He asked sadly, ‘Hell no, anything but, in fact, I cant get you out of my head.’ She told him quietly, her eyes darting around the room like a trapped fly, batting for a way to escape.
‘I never thought anyone would wipe Sean from my head, but you have.’ She told him, then she stood, ‘Sorry, I have to go to the ladies.’ And she went, her head spinning and her heart pumping too fast, this guy seriously sent her crazy.
She stood at the sink, looking at her reflection when the door burst open, JJ and Matt walked in, their arms around each other, ‘Matt, this is the ladies.’ Martha laughed, ‘So, and your point being. I’m a LAYDEE.’ he shouted, collapsing on the floor, out cold. Martha shook her head, ‘He never could handle his drink.’

Emma noticed Martha leave Urs standing alone and confused, now what, she prized herself from Seb’s arms, smiling at him and shoving him in the direction of Matt who took the opportunity to grope him gladly. Emma grinned and winked at Seb who’s eyes pleaded with her too come back, she was almost tempted to but changed her mind, heading over to Urs who had taken a seat at the now empty table. She pulled the chair beside him out and sat herself down, Urs looked at her and smiled, a weak smile but still a smile.
“So what did she disappear for this time?” she asked him, trying to make a joke of the situation, at first she thought he wasn’t going to bite, but he smiled properly and shrugged his shoulders.
“Search me, something about not being able to get me out of her head and replacing some guy called Sean, if I knew what I was meant to have done I’d do something about it” Urs replied, not looking at Emma but watching the people around them, JJ and Matt were falling into the toilet holding each other up, Seb had escaped somehow and was standing talking with Carlos and Claudia and David were propping up the bar once again, deep in conversation. They’d hit it off amazingly and everytime seemed to be by each other sides, how comes things never went easy like that for him? There was always some complication, it never went smoothly there were constant bumps in the road.

“Well unfortunately you can’t do much about it because all you have done is be yourself which is what has got her smitten. And the some guy Sean is well, a long story that’s a part of Martha’s past she is still coming to terms with and she will tell you when she is ready. Just hang out with her for now, have fun and get to know her” Emma offered, knowing it wouldn’t clear his mind of doubts but maybe at least quell them for the evening.
“At least I know now it’s not something I did, but she is also going to have to stop being funny with me, I cant be her friend if she runs away all the time” Urs replied, playing with a napkin from the table, ripping small pieces away from the corners.
“That’s the guilt, she will get used to it, we’ll try and stay in a big group for tonight so its not so uncomfortable, that’s if you guys are planning on staying around tonight that is” she said suddenly herself feeling uncomfortable for assuming that the guys wanted to spend time with them. He saw her embarrassed face and laughed out loud, taking Emma by surprise who looked at him shocked, then began laughing herself. She composed herself whilst Urs seemed unable to keep the giggle’s at bay.
“Ok, ok, it’s not that funny” Emma whined, shoving him so that he had to grab on to the table to stop himself falling off the chair. He abruptly stopped and pushed her back, who wasn’t as prepared or quick reflexed and ended up on the floor, looking up at Urs, Carlos and Seb who had walked over to sit with them.

“Hand?” Seb asked raising an eyebrow at her and offering his hand out to her, who took it quickly and rose to her feet, brushing down her skirt and taking her seat once more. Seb took the seat the other side of her and Carlos beside Urs.
Emma played with her hair and wouldn’t look at any of them, she knew they’d have smug looks on their faces. There was a commotion coming from the direction of the ladies and Matt, JJ and Martha all emerged in one mess of arms and legs, heading straight out of the bar and into a lift. The 4 at the table exchanged looks all as confused as each other, Emma swivelled round in her chair to see where Claudia was and decided to leave them too it, they were totally engrossed in each other they hadn’t even noticed the others clambering out of the toilets. She couldn’t decide if the right thing was to follow, the 3 of them seemed quite happy. She eyed the guys and saw that they were all looking at her.
“What?” she asked defensively a hand going to her face immediately checking there was nothing there. Seb pulled her hand away and smiled.
“Nothing, we were just wondering if that meant you were leaving us as well” Carlos replied, bringing his drink up to his lips and grinning.
“Huh? leaving you?” She asked totally confused,
“Yes you know, like walking away and leaving us sitting here all alone” Urs elaborated, in a very condescending tone.
“Alright, there’s no need to talk to me like a child, and what’s so great about me anyhow? You could have a perfectly good time by yourselves” Emma defended herself, here she was sat with three quarters of IL Divo, being asked if she was leaving them, yea right, she was crazy but she wasn’t stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:19 am

*Chapter 16*

“Nah, we always have a lot more fun when there’s a pretty lady joining in on the fun” Carlos continued, winking at her and rising from his seat, “I make it my round, drinks?” he asked, turning and leaving before any of them could reply.
“I take it we don’t get a choice there then?” she joked watching Carlos approach the bar immediately being served by an over eager barmaid.
“Like you were going to refuse that drink!” Seb insisted, looking at her, his eyebrows raised. When she just looked away smiling and didn’t reply he laughed and looked at Urs sat the other side of her. He hadn’t said much and hadn’t even smiled, what was wrong. “Urs mate, there’s no need to look like something’s just died bro she doesn’t smell that bad, especially if you do this” he teased pinching his nose so the end of the sentence was slightly more high pitched.
Emma realizing what he was saying glared at him and punched him on the leg. This unlike the remark proceeded to make Urs laugh out loud. Seb sat there looking like a wounded puppy.
“What was that for?” he whined, rubbing his leg,
“For being such a gentleman and using me as a means for entertainment” she told him, giving him an ice cold look.
“Oooo I wouldn’t like to be in your shoe’s man, if looks could kill” Urs joked, a genuine smile on his lips as he laughed.
“Drinks” Carlos announced, placing the bursting train on the table, “and I found another couple at the bar and offered them our company” he said standing aside to reveal Claudia and David who had obviously decided to be sociable.

“Where’s the others?” Claudia asked looking at the table and only seeing 4 where there should have been 7.
“They came staggering out of the toilets and headed straight upstairs, don’t ask why or what because we don’t know” Urs informed them, taking a drink from the tray and taking a healthy swig.
“What happened?” Claudia turned to Emma this time, hoping she’d be a bit more informative.
“Don’t have a clue it’s like Urs said, one minute they were here, next they were in the toilet and the next they were in the lift” Emma explained, shrugging her shoulders at Claudia.
“Well they could have said bye” She pondered, looking at the lift, “that’s not like them are we sure they’re ok?” She questioned,
“I’m sure they’re fine babe, just drunk, come on lets sit down and enjoy our night” David coaxed sitting her down between Seb and Carlos, settling himself beside her.
“Cheers” Emma shouted, lifting her glass, clinking with all apart from Seb who had not raised his glass.
Everyone was chatting and getting on great the drinks flowing and the music blaring, but Seb was sulking. She’d hit him, it had been totally uncalled for he’d only been joking, trying to cheer up mister grumpy gills, who so happened to be now chatting animatedly with Emma about something. So it was like that was it? Well if they wanted each other they could have each other he thought rising from the table and heading for the bar.
“Yea but if you think about it there really isn’t any competition, Spiderman was the ultimate cartoon hero, Batman has nothing on him” Emma argued, they’d been going round in circles, Urs insisting Batman was better and Emma fighting Spiderman’s corner.

“Ok, I think we are going to have to agree to disagree because we’ve been at this for too long already” Urs decided, shaking his head and laughing.
“Your only saying that because you know your going to lose” she retorted, triumphant.
“That is not true, I could beat you down easy, but I’m not going to waste my time” he replied snobbishly.
“Oh so first I’m too smelly for this one . . .” She started and turned to stick her tongue out at Seb but he wasn’t sitting beside her any more. Confused she looked around the place and found him sat alone at the bar, a solitary drink in his hand and the barmaid practically shoving her boobs in his face. Well **** him then she thought, composing herself and continuing, “And now I’m a waste of time to you, what next I’ll be too ugly for you Carlos, and too fat for David maybe eh?” she joked, both Carlos and David having been chatting with Claudia looked at her completely lost.
“What I do?” Carlos asked, looking worried.
“Nothing hunni, I was kidding” Emma assured him chuckling.
“Stop twisting what I’m saying, I said wasting time arguing not wasting time talking to you” Urs declared, grabbing a drink and pushing one towards Emma who picked hers up and raised it, her glass meeting Urs’ before they both downed them in one.

Urs had cheered up no end during the course of the night, they joked about themselves and stupid things they’d done, and about stupid things people they knew had done. It was just what he’d needed he thought, a good night out with some good company. And Emma had certainly been that, they’d gotten on like they’d known each other for years. The first silence fell between them all evening and he watched as she stared at the bar, he discreetly turned and saw what she was looking at. Seb sitting over the bar with some barmaid hanging onto his every word. Laughing at some joke he’d cracked and flicking her hair. Urs sighed, way to go Seb, mess another girl up, and just when they’d all started getting on really well. If Seb messed things up with Emma how was he ever going to get close to Martha, Seb and Emma not getting on would ruin the happy group.
“Urs you ok?” Emma asked waving a hand across his face.
“Oh, what? Yes sorry was thinking” he replied smiling sheepishly,
“About anyone I know?” Emma queried, giving him a knowing smile, how was it women did that? Seemed to know what was going on in your head even when you weren’t sure yourself. He saw her glance at the bar again and then her face set she stood up. “I’m going get us some more drinks, be right back” She told him and headed for the bar, stopping right next to Seb.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:20 am

*Chapter 17*

Emma approached the bar, standing beside Seb making sure their hips touched, making sure he knew she was there. Seb looked at her, but the barmaid continued talking, Emma coughed and she seemed to come out of whatever place she was in.
“I’d like 2 bottles of beer and a cosmo please” She asked her sweetly without being asked.
“Erm ok, coming right up” the barmaid replied begrudgingly, going off to get the order with a last glance at Seb.
“What are you doing?” Seb asked her outright.
“Getting some drinks” Emma answered him honestly,
“There’s plenty of other bar staff” he replied spitefully,
“Well this happened to be the closest one to the table so I came here, sorry if that bothers you” Emma retorted, stung by his harsh tone.
“Well it does bother me, you only came here to interrupt me, I was getting somewhere and you came and spoilt it” Seb growled at her, “And now look your making the round of IL Divo, Urs now, then who you going onto next? Carlos? Yes, I can see you giggling and flirting with Carlos next, just your type eh?” he accused.

“What? Urs? Carlos? WHAT? How dare you, all I have done tonight is try and cheer Urs up, if you hadn’t noticed him and Martha didn’t see eye to eye so well this evening, he’s pretty confused, so I thought I’d give him a few tips and hints on our Martha, she’s a confusing woman you see? And as for making the rounds of IL Divo, there WAS only one member I was ever interested in, but that all changed when he turned out to be a jerk” she thundered, shoving the drink she’d just brought for him under his nose and grabbing the drinks for herself and Urs and walking away. He hadn’t known what to expect when she’d approached the bar, but well that wouldn’t have been top on his list.
Urs watched as the conversation between Seb and Emma developed, and he could tell straight away it wasn’t going well, Seb was doing that thing with his hands he always did when he was arguing. Wonderful. A huge look of hurt swiped across Emma’s face to soon be replaced with a look of anger, the barmaid returned with the drinks and Emma left the bar, and came back to the table. Sitting down handing him his drink without saying a word. Urs didn’t look at her, he pretended to be engrossed in the others conversation, the commotion at the bar having gone unnoticed by the other 3. When he heard a quiet sniff, he realised he couldn’t ignore it any longer. He looked at her and saw a single tear making a path along her face. She saw him look and wiped it away quickly, and composed herself once more.
“Contact lenses damn things” she told him, starring down into her drink, swirling the contents around the glass.

“Look Emma, Seb, he doesn’t realize what he’s doing or saying some of the time. I wouldn’t take whatever he said to heart he’s had a bit to drink and he probably didn’t mean it” he offered, trying to give her some comfort.
“I’m pretty sure he meant it when he told me I was easy, and when he accused me of trying to make the rounds of IL Divo, I’m feeling pretty tired and I should have checked on the others hours ago, their probably all passed out but I think I’ll check just in case” she rose and said her goodnights to the others, Claudia offering to go up with her but she refused telling her to stay and have fun. She reached Urs and gave him a hug and light kiss on the cheek.
“Thanks for a nice evening Urs, and don’t give up on Martha, she just needs time remember that” she told him, rising and smiling down at him.
“I know Emma, and don’t worry about Seb, I’ll sort him out, goodnight hun sleep well” Urs replied, giving her a replying smile and a respectful nod of the head.
“Goodnight Urs” Emma walked from the bar, passing Seb and the still present barmaid, who he looked decidedly less interested in, especially as he watched Emma leave the bar Urs noted. Follow her, tell her you were jealous and it was the drink you stupid man, Urs urged. But Seb stayed where he was, starring after her.
Emma got into the lift, the tears stinging at her eyes, she’d been a fool to think Seb would be interested in her that way, a fool. He’d got his leg over and was now being cold towards her, snapping at her for interrupting his pulling tactics. Well that wouldn’t happen again, that was the last time she made any effort with him. She looked up as the lift doors began to close, wanting a last glimpse of him before she gave up on him forever. As her gaze fell upon the bar, their eyes met, he’d watched her leave she thought, but why? His green eyes looked sad, the expression on his face confused her, what did he want? His eyes were saying sorry, his expression saying he wanted her, but his words had told her different. Then they were gone, the lift doors closing firmly breaking the look Emma hadn’t been able to turn away from. She was even more confused now, glad that she was going to bed, she’d feel better after some sleep, it’d be better in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:20 am

*Chapter 18*

Seb watched as the doors on the lift closed, his thoughts all over the place, why had he said what he’d said, did he really think she was easy? Or was he just jealous because she was getting along with another man.
“And well I was just like ya gotta be kidding mate I aint no Pamela Anderson, not that I weren’t flattered and everything like but she’s like well famous and totally gorgeous and all that like ya know?” The barmaid was rabbiting on, Seb turned and looked at her, really looked at her for the first time and felt ashamed of himself, had he really considering sleeping with that just to get back at them?
“No, I don’t know” He replied and rose from his stool and walked to the table where his band mates and Claudia were sat. As he approached all but Urs stood.
“We’re off to bed, see you in the morning” Carlos told him, stretching as a yawn over took his face. With hugs and nights all round Carlos, David and Claudia were soon in the lift and heading skywards.
“Are you okay?” Seb asked Urs clapping him on the back and sitting next to him.
“Depends what you mean by alright really. If you mean am I alright that Martha has some past I don’t know about which makes her hate liking me, or am I alright that a perfectly good night was ruined by a friend, or am I alright that this so called friend accused me and a girl who really likes him of getting it on just because we could talk to each other, so it all depends really doesn’t it?” Urs replied, giving Seb a hard glare.
“I wasn’t accusing you of anything” Seb replied defensively,
“No? Well if you assume Emma was getting round IL Divo you must assume that the other members are willing to participate, therefore accusing her means your accusing me. Look I don’t want to get into a row with you, but i like Martha, I mean I really like Martha, I don’t know how, why or when but I do. There is nothing and never will be anything between me and Emma, we’re friends, that’s all and if you can’t see that, then you’re either drunk or stupid or maybe even both” Urs reeled off, getting it out there straight away so Seb was aware of how he felt.

“I wasn’t accusing, I was just, I don’t know what, but when she hit me and then was all chatty with you, I just, ” Seb trailed off,
“Jealous?” Urs asked him,
“Who would have thought a woman could hit harder than most of their male friends?” Seb said, not really expecting an answer, “I should of realised when she broke that security guys nose that she was going to be a lot too handle. Although I never counted on seeing her more than that weekend. But after that weekend she was all I wanted to see. Seeing her getting on so well with you made me realize that she’s not mine, I have no claim over her, yet I don’t think I could bare seeing her with anyone else, and all this over one night, god I’m pathetic” Seb confessed, placing his head in his hands.
“Your not pathetic, your just the same as me with Martha” he joked, shoving his friend slightly, “So what you still sitting here feeling sorry for yourself for, go tell her your sorry” Urs ordered him, pointing towards the lift.
“No way she won’t want to see me, I’m likely to get at least a broken jaw if I even step one foot towards her door, no its easier I leave it for tonight, maybe I’ll talk to her in the morning” Seb convinced himself.
“If you say so, but you know what they say, never sleep on an argument, anyway its time for me to go to bed” Urs finished his drink and stood up, coming?”
“Yes, I think I’d better get some sleep as well” Seb agreed, also getting up from his chair and leaving the bar, the barmaid totally forgotten, reluctantly going back to her job.

The lift jolted to a stop on the 6th floor and Carlos, Claudia and David stepped out. The girls rooms were all on the 7th floor, but David had invited Claudia back for a ‘night cap’ so she got out with them on this floor.
“Night guys, see you in the morning, getting up for breakfast?” Carlos asked, stopping at the corridor where he turned left and David right.
“Yea I should think we will, Night” David replied, taking Claudia by the hand and guiding her along the corridor to his room.
Carlos sighed and turning down the corridor, another night alone stretching before him like a never ending road. He walked down the corridor and as he got closer to his room, he noticed that there was a pile of what looked liked rags on the floor in front of his door. As he drew nearer he realised they couldn’t simply be rags because there was definitely flesh, and what appeared to be a head. A head with long blonde hair, confused he walked a little bit faster. He finally reached his door and looked down at the sight before him. JJ was curled up on the floor against his door, fast asleep, or maybe passed out, either way there she was at his feet. He knelt down and lent back on his haunches, brushing the hair away from her face, revealing her sweet sleeping form.
“JJ, time to wake up” Carlos whispered, hoping he wouldn’t have to result to shouting at her. When she didn’t stir he tried something else.
“JJ the buildings on fire we have to get out” he tried, still nothing. Whilst thinking of another way to ruse the sleeping form, the lift opened to reveal Urs and Seb.
“What you do to her?” Urs asked as they approached, laughing at them,
“Very funny, I found her like it” Carlos confessed, then having an idea he leant forward and whispered ever so quietly into her ear.

“JJ, I’m horny and want sex with you all night, care to wake up so I can get it?” he offered, leaning back once more to judge the effect of what he’d said. A huge smile was across JJ’s face, her eyes not yet open but the recognition fairly evident.
“O and the sleeper awakes, what did you say? Asked Seb, curious.
“Nothing” Carlos said. “Goodnight” telling Seb and Urs, hinting to be left alone.
“Fine, night” Seb said and headed down the corridor with Urs, both with knowing looks on their faces.
Carlos turned back to JJ to find her looking at him sleepily, he reached forward and picked her up in his arms, as he stood she put her hands around his neck.
“My keycard is in my back pocket care to get it for me?” Carlos questioned looking down at her in his arms, finding he quite enjoyed her being this close.
“Sure” She replied unclasping her hands from around his neck and sliding one round his waist to his back pocket, where her hand lingered just that little bit too long. Removing the card slowly she pulled her hand back to the door and slipped the card in. Carlos kicked the door open further and entered the dark room, JJ still safely in his arms.
He placed her on her feet before him, and turned to close the door and switch on the light. As the door closed lightly depriving the room of all light, he reached for the light switch.
“Don’t” JJ said from behind him, her hand rising to rest on his, stopping it from reaching its destination. She began to pull him round towards her, her hand holding his, her free hand reaching out, cupping his right cheek delicately.
“Your really are beautiful JJ, you know that don’t you?” Carlos told her stepping closer, the scent of her filling his senses.
“You can’t even see me you fool” JJ giggled lightly, the vibration stirring the air around them, both acutely aware of the other.
“I don’t need to see you to know it” he confessed, lowering his head to hers, feeling her breathe against his lips. Gradually their lips met, sealing the passion they’d held back since their last meeting. The phone calls, the flirty texts, felt that they were leading them to this moment, the moment they would finally be together again.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:21 am

*Chapter 19*

Whilst everyone else was settling into bed alone or otherwise Martha sat on the balcony of her and Matt’s room, an empty mug of coffee on the small table beside the rickety chair underneath her. Tonight had been a night of revelations, after leaving the bar, JJ, Matt and herself had staggered up to this room, hanging out together in the small area.
“Matt, No, Matt stop it would you, if you break it . . .MATT!” Martha screeched as she heard the bed crack below the weight of her brothers bouncing. His face paled and he jumped off the bed hands raised above his head.
“Wasn’t me!” He insisted,
“No then who was it?? The invisible elephant that’s been hanging out in our room all night?” She replied sarcastically, turning to flick the switch of the kettle to on. Matt stuck his tongue out at her and sat more carefully on the other bed.
“Elephant? Where?” JJ asked emerging from the toilets, having missed the conversation, she promptly sat down on the broken bed and squealed as it sunk more than expected below her. “What the?” she queried looking at Martha, rising quickly.
“Fatso there broke it jumping about like a 2yr old so don’t worry hun it isn’t you” she assured her.
“Thank goodness for that was thinking I was gonna have to go on a diet then, and that sucks” JJ replied matter of fact, sitting down a little slower this time.

Martha made herself a coffee, filling the mug with the steaming liquid, and taking a seat beside Matt on the safer bed.
“Oh god ladies, they were real weren’t they?” Matt exclaimed, throwing himself forward on the bed, Martha managed to save her drink by anticipating her brothers movements and placing it quickly on the bedside table.
“So very real, and looking bloody gorgeous” JJ replied, giggling “You seemed to be getting on well with Seb, Emma got some competition?” she teased, having spotted something interesting above her head and leaning back slightly to see it better.
“You bet you, that guy loves me.” Matt declared defiantly.
“I’d love to see you prove that, Emma’s face would be a picture!!” JJ replied, leaning a little too far back and doing a backwards roll off the bed to the amusement of the other 2.
“Oh hun you ok” Martha asked, going to her rescue between laughing at her plight. Matt meanwhile rolled around on the bed laughing so hard he thought his ribcage might split open.
“I’m alright, damn it grazed me elbow” she lifted it to her head, pulling it round to try and get a better look, just how you would if impersonating an elephant, which Matt seemed to pick up on.
“Martha! There’s your elephant” he remarked, once more falling into helpless laughter.
“You Pig” JJ exclaimed grabbing a pillow and throwing it accurately at his head.
“Now don’t start that!” Martha said sternly as Matt went to throw it back at her. He settled for sticking his tongue out in retaliation for the second time that evening.

They’d been having fun, joking, JJ and Matt slightly drunk and Martha chilled, relaxed in their company thoughts of Urs having been back seated for a time. She rose from the chair, a chill having entered the night air, she walked silently to the bed beside Matt taking the blanket from it and returning to her sanctuary outside. The air seemed to help keep her mind clear, to help her think, to help her figure out what tonight had meant. She wrapped the blanket around her cold shoulders and sat down once again, the warmth the fabric offered giving her some comfort. The night had turned soon after that, Matt eventually passing out giving into the alcohol, her and JJ had sat chatting about random things when a comment she made caught Martha’s attention.

“JJ what do you mean if you knew your parents?” she asked, confused, as far as she was aware when not at uni JJ lived with her parents.
“What oh did I say that? That’s the problem with alcohol isn’t it? You become that little bit more loose tongued and things you never wanted to say get said” JJ sighed and looked away from Martha unable to meet her eyes.
“I can agree there, but that doesn’t explain what you meant. Hun you can trust me I promise you that” Martha offered gently.
“Well of course I know my parents, well the ones I live with, but I don’t know my real parents, my biological parents I should say, because my parents are my real parents just not through blood. You see I’m adopted” JJ finally admitted, rising and heading to stand by the balcony door looking out over the city.

“When I was just a month old my mum and dad adopted me, I don’t really know anything about my biological parents, all I can gather from things I’ve heard and found out is that she was very young, they were very young, and she wouldn’t have been able to have me. I don’t hate them for it, I have had the most amazing upbringing my parents are the best, and I’ve always know I was adopted” she turned to face Martha, a sad look in her eyes “I’ve just always felt people didn’t need to know, I have parents don’t I? More than some people, I couldn’t have asked for more amazing ones, it’s just sometimes I wonder ya know? Sometimes I get thinking about what they are doing now, what they would think of what I’m doing, what they look like, just everything really. And then I feel guilty, guilty because I have parents I shouldn’t need anymore” she moved quickly to the balcony door and pulled it open feeling the night air rush against her skin unsettling her hair. She stepped out onto the concrete slabs and headed to the barrier, placing her elbows on them and leaning over allowing the cool breeze to calm her thoughts. Below in the street people were returning from the bars, heading into the surrounding buildings or walking past. Couples holding hands, friends laughing and joking, singles hurrying along hoping to not be noticed their heads down. A few moments later Martha followed and stood beside her waiting for her friend to talk. And she had, Martha had let JJ pour her heart out.

And now here she was unable to sleep because JJ’s revelation had rocked her world. There were so many coincidences, so many things that rang true, so many maybe’s, so many questions, so many could be’s. There was so much uncertainty that her head reeled, could it really be? She didn’t want to think it, couldn’t think it, could she? She looked down at herself, she was getting old, older than she admitted. All women did it didn’t they? Said they were younger than their years, it was only a small white lie, only 5 years, it wasn’t a big deal. But when she’d heard what JJ had said, she was going to be 20, Martha had been 15, nah it was just coincidence wasn’t it? But she suddenly did feel very old, like her life had gone past without her noticing. 20years of her life to be precise, when so much had happened, the love of her life leaving her, the father of the child she didn’t know leaving her to deal with the fact she might have found her by chance on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:21 am

*Chapter 20*

Seb had been up in his room for 2 hours unable to sleep as well, Urs’ words running around his head, “you know what they say, never sleep on an argument”. And that meant he hadn’t slept. He’d got undressed and into bed, he’d tried writing, he’d tried reading, he’d tried watching the television but still his body had refused to allow him slumber. He’d kept replaying the scene at the bar, had he really called her easy? Did he think that? Maybe he did, maybe the problem was infatuation, but whatever the problem he didn’t want to risk losing her. He wanted her so bad he could feel her close to him just from thinking about her, and the night they’d spent together.
Unbeknown to Seb, Emma was on the floor above just as awake, she’d got to her room and thrown herself onto her bed, she’d cried then. Properly, she never did getting attached, was always careful not to care, but somehow Seb had made her care. They had had one night together, but the connection had been unlike anything she’d felt before. She’d had a couple of guys since whilst back at uni, and both had been lacking, their skills no match, their conversation plain boring. Seb had spoilt any other man she would find. But after her initial upset she’d got angry again, his spiteful words hurting her pride, she wasn’t easy, just because she wasn’t tied to one man didn’t mean she was easy. He’d probably had twice as many ladies as she’d had men. And was she not allowed to make friends with males? Was it wrong to want to get on with his friends? She thought he’d have thought that a good thing, get on with the mates and your man will be impressed was what she’d heard. Well fat lot of good that advice had done her tonight.

She begun pacing the room, treading over the same piece of carpet for about 20 minutes before deciding she’d had enough. Walking to the cupboard she took out a jumper and pulled it on over the pyjama’s, redoing her hair into a rough ponytail and wiping the make up from her eyes she headed out of her hotel room. Glancing at the lifts, one was on the sixth floor the other said seventh, she pushed the call button and immediately the door opened. She entered and pressed the number 6, checking herself once more in the mirrored walls her mind playing over what she was going to say to him. How dare he, what was his problem? The lift jolted to a stop and she walked out into the corridor.
Seb pushed the button for the seventh floor, not quite sure what he was doing, before he’d been able to talk himself out of it he’d left his room and was rising to the floor above. He heard the other lift moving and wondered who else was awake at 1am, probably the hotel staff he mused. The lift reached the floor above all to quickly and he got out, reading the sign to find whether he needed left or right and headed right towards her room.
Emma turned left in the direction of his room, and faltered only briefly outside before banging 3 times, just as on the floor above Seb was knocking on hers. With no answer, she turned to leave, sleeping she thought, she wished she had the ability to sleep through things like that. She called for the lift once more, all fight released, fatigue taking its grip. One lift was on the ground floor and the other had stopped on the seventh floor but was now starting to descend. The lift reached the sixth floor and Emma yawned stretching out as she did, her muscles all telling her she needed sleep. As the doors opened and her eyes focused she saw who was in the returning lift, Seb. They stood looking at each other confused, and the doors began to close again, they both reached out, Emma hitting the button on the wall and Seb the door open button on the inside. The doors jerked back open, and Seb stepped out, standing in front of her, who being confronted with Seb in this unsuspecting fashion was lost for words. He was dressed in just a pair of jeans, his shirt probably ripped off by his bimbo. Rage soared through her again and she gave him a steely look and pushed past him into the lift.

“Excuse me” was said through clenched teeth as she did so. Seb didn’t understand the look at first, but then thinking it through he thought about how he must look. His hair a mess and his shirt missing.
“No, Emma its not” He started, but once again he watched as the lift doors closed and took her away. Furiously he stabbed at the button on the wall, the second lift seeming to take eternity to collect him, not thinking that the stairs would have probably been quicker. The lift finally arrived and his finger went straight to the 7 where it stayed until the doors opened on the floor above. He strode to Emma’s door and knocked, not stopping until she’d answered after the 20th knock.
“What, do you want another go? Want to tell me how much of a slag I am? Come to give me the money you feel you owe me for my services? Or is it that you wanted Urs, because I’m afraid he’s not here surprisingly enough, although I’m sure if I rang him he’d more than oblige seeing as I’m getting round IL Divo and all that, or maybe I’ll ring Carlos next, I’ve had enough of Urs already you see, he wasn’t quite up to it seeing as he wants one of my friends, oh well never mind 2 more left to get round” She thundered, her hands on the door frame, her body leaning towards him intensifying the words she was reeling at him. “And sorry to disappoint but I don’t have a spare shirt for you to replace with the one miss I wana be a page three model ripped off you, suggest you ask one of the guys, I’m sure their more your size”
“Why are you always so quick to have a go? Why could it not have been a simple, Seb what are you doing here? Then I could have told you I was wrong in the bar today, I could have told you that I was jealous of how well you were getting on with Urs, I could have told you that I am intimidated by you because your such a strong character, I could have told you that I was confused because I didn’t know how you felt or how I felt, I could also have told you that I didn’t sleep with the barmaid, I left alone and have been awake thinking of you all night” Seb retorted, squaring up to her, their bodies close, their faces set in battle.

“That’s it with you though isn’t it Seb? It’s all these could haves all the time, instead of sorting it straight away, you do and say things that hurt people and then think that you can apologise it away. Well it doesn’t always work like that, it hurts when someone who you thought care’s treats you like some type of dirt on the bottom of their shoe. It hurts when someone you care about says stuff to you that you’ve fought a long time against, being from where I am I’m always labelled as easy, and when a man I thought I could really see myself caring about tells me he thinks so too it kind of knocks your confidence!” Emma defended herself, their eyes locked, his green depths holding hers causing a fire to burn within her.
“What the hell are you guys playing at?” Martha hissed through clenched teeth, the argument having been heard from her balcony. “I can hear you 3 doors away out on the balcony so I’m pretty sure everyone else can hear you” she berated them giving them both a stern look.
Seb looked deflated and stepped away from Emma’s door, the flow of the row now ruined.
“Sorry Martha, I was just leaving” And with that he turned and walked away, leaving both ladies watching his bare back.
“We really are sorry, just well it doesn’t matter I should get some sleep, you ok hun?” Emma apologized and queried,
“It’s ok I was just a bit surprised to hear you that’s all, what happened? And I’m fine was just a bit well I’m not sure couldn’t deal with the company tonight” Martha confessed giving her friend a half hearted smile.
“Long story, one which can wait till morning, and it’s cool hun don’t worry, see you tomorrow, Night” Emma said,
“Night Emma” she replied, they both closed their door’s softly and returned to their rooms, neither finding rest for many hours after.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

*Chapter 21*

JJ stretched out her legs in the soft silky sheets of somebody else’s bed. She smirked to herself and sat up, slipping from the bed quickly and grabbing her shoes and socks, she’d not done anything with him, other than sleep and some innocent mucking about, but now she had to find the girls because she sort of remembered shouting from the hallway downstairs, it sounded a lot like Emma and Seb so there was bound to be some gossip this morning.
She took off up the hallway and slammed her hand against the lift call button, waiting impatiently for it to arrive so that she could go get the others up. As the lift descended the one floor, which made the lift seem pointless, she suddenly remembered opening up and spilling her secrets to Martha. She hoped that better remain quiet.
The lift doors sprung open and she made to step out but was held in the lift by three pairs of arms.
“And where did you go last night?” a Scottish accent beamed. JJ flushed red slightly and grinned.
“Where ever I happened to be.” She retorted, looking at her three friends, avoiding Martha’s eye line slightly.
“Dark horse.”
“And you’re not, Claudia?” JJ raised an eyebrow as the lift jerked into motion once more, heading for the ground floor for an early breakfast. As the lift doors pinged and slid open, all of the girls exited, heading straight for the restaurant.
“So…anyone got a plan for today? We can’t exactly stay with them all day can we?” Martha smiled softly, leaning back in her chair and looking at her three friends, all of whom looked like they got very little sleep. She doubted she looked too hot either but still.
“Well…” Emma started but was interrupted by a needy looking JJ.
“I have to get my costume for my play.” They all shared the knowing looks, this could only mean…shopping.

After another hour at the hotel, sneaking around and avoiding the guys at all costs, they all exited the hotel and got into the awaiting taxi, heading directly for the main shopping street in London, Oxford Street.
They all hopped out of the taxi five minutes later and wandered straight into Dolce and Gabanna. Emma grabbed a few dresses and threw them over her shoulder, followed closely by jeans and some tops. Claudia followed her by getting shoes and Martha followed them both by getting a few bags, all of which were a little pricey. JJ stood and watched her friends choose some outfits that’d be good for Blood Brothers.
She got forced into the changing rooms and was made to try on at least 10 different outfits before the girls decided on dress number one for part of the play.
“JJ hun, you look smashing!” Emma grinned, faking a posh accent and failing miserably.
“I feel good, lets go!” she cheered, removing the dress once back in the changing room and heading to the tills to pay after she was dressed in her jeans and jumper again.

They set off back for the hotel at almost nine o clock that evening, the whole day wasted in arcades and McDonalds eating McFlurry after McFlurry, much to nobody’s disagreement, it wasn’t like anyone didn’t like the idea of wasting hard earned cash on arcade, the McFlurrys weren’t too bad.
Claudia entered the lobby first, followed by the others, who all tried to squeeze through at once, totally not succeeding as they got stuck.
“Oomph.” Emma sighed, pulling both ways through the door to try and get free.
“Oomph? More like HELP!” JJ screamed out as Claudia came back towards them giggling, grabbing Martha’s hand and tugging as she was in the middle. Martha went flying forwards, landing on top of Claudia whilst the remaining two flew backwards and down the steps in front of the hotel, in a heap.
“Ouch.” An alien voice laughed. Emma looked up from the floor to see a nice pair of loafers, she followed the legs up to a face and came to see Urs. “Need a hand?” she shook her head, telling him to go to Martha and got up herself, looking down to JJ who was sat on the floor rubbing her head.

“What’s up with you?”
“Banged my head.” She snorted back her laughter and got to her feet as well, retracing her steps back up the stairs and back into the hotel, this time not fighting for the door. “I do like this hotel.”
“Wonder why.” Emma shot in quickly, wandering to the restaurant for dinner with everyone, the thought of Seb being there slipping her mind, maybe he wouldn’t tempt her to argue again, but he had hurt her, just like she hoped she hurt him with any harsh words she might have said.
As they entered the large, posh room, the girls spotted the lads but made a beeline for a different table, just sending a few smiles and mouthed hello’s to them.
“Well that saved me.” JJ giggled. The others looked at her questioningly. “I left Carlos’s room without leaving a note or anything, just got up and went.” They all nodded and ordered a quick meal so that the time was limited with the guys sending them confused looks. “Haha, they look like lost sheep.” Claudia snorted, sipping her drink and giggling at something she must’ve thought of.

At half past ten all of them were in the elevator, going back to their rooms, talking animatedly about Christmas.
“Only three days to gooooooo!!!!” Emma did a little victory dance, grinning as an old couple sent her a withering glare.
“So what did you get me?” Claudia asked her, with a knowing smile.
“Erm…it’s a surprise!” she then turned to JJ and whispered. “Come shopping with me tomorrow?” She nodded and pushed their floor button again as the old couple got out.
“Hey, that’s not our floor!” the guys whined, they’d all finished their meal about the same time as the girls and rushed to get in the same lift.
“Tough,” Emma muttered at the doors pinged open again, making way as they all exited, David following Claudia and Urs following Martha as they wandered straight to their rooms. Matt headed off to his own room, seemingly tired from participating in shopping.
“Hun, you got any idea on what to get for them?” Emma quickly asked JJ. She shook her head and smiled, walking with her to her door.

“I’ll help you tomorrow ok? Night babe,” they hugged quickly and Emma went into her room, scowling over JJ’s shoulder at Seb before slamming her door shut. JJ turned and raised an eyebrow at him.
“I…” he started.
“I suggest you try and get it right this time Seb.” He nodded and waited for them to leave before turning his attention on the door. He started knocking and looking at the peephole.
“I know you’re there Emma, come on…”
Emma watched him through the peephole and smiled slightly. Victory was going to be hers, all she had to do was upset him so much…to make it even, or even forgive him and keep slipping small comments into conversation to show she’s still angry. Hell, she’d had sex with him and that was good, now she was wondering if the make up sex was better, she was stressed, only just remembering that she hadn’t gotten any presents yet, so maybe it’d do her some good? She opened the door and he nearly knocked her face where he was knocking still.
“I’m sorry Emma…” he looked at her intensely, making her shake her head and throw the door shut again.
“Your apologies mean NOTHING to me Seb!” she shouted through the door before dismissing all ideas of forgiveness and flopping into bed for a good nights sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:22 am

*Chapter 22*

Claudia grabbed a glass from the side and poured herself a glass of water from the sink in her room, after being upgraded the first time being in the hotel all of the girls decided it’d be better to just go straight to the upgrade instead of replaying last time’s actions. David was sat on one of the chairs by the bed and was sipping a can of cola, watching her every movement.
“I’m so lucky to have you…” he spoke, breaking the silence as Claudia sipped her drink.
“And I you.” She smiled back placing the glass back on the side and plopping back onto her bed, laying there with her legs hanging off. He joined her, wrapping his arms around her waist as they both lay enjoying each other’s company. David kissed the top of her head lightly, as she snuggled into his chest, falling into a deep slumber in his arms.

Urs sat opposite Martha on a chair whilst she sat on her bed, neither had really spoken, not knowing what to say, he didn’t want to upset her and she didn’t want to scare him off.
“I’m sorry I over reacted and left that morning.” She said in a small voice. He simply nodded and looked down.
“I like you Martha, I really do, but you’re giving me so many different signs lately.” She looked up from her hands and met his eyes, which sent shivers up and down her spine and in a shaky voice she replied.
“What if the sign I’m giving you now is go?” his eyes never left hers and he headed towards her, taking her in his arms and hugging tightly. “Then I’m here for you Martha, no matter what.” She nodded and smiled properly for the first time since the previous night when Matt was jumping on the bed.

“So, fancy a repeat of last night?” Carlos whispered huskily as they stood in the hallway outside her door.
“What if I said no?” she replied, looking up at him, considering she was only a few inches shorter.
“Then I know you’d be lying.” He smiled, pushing his lips against hers briefly.
“What if I’m not lying?” his smile faltered before he took her hand and dragged her down the hallway and up the stairs to his room.
“Then you would’ve resisted that.” He grinned, pulling her further along the corridor to his room. “And you’d be protesting now.” He spoke again, before pressing his lips against hers again. “And now, you’d be really mad at me.” He said again, opening his door and pulling her in quickly, throwing the door shut after them.
“What now?” she asked through the darkness. She couldn’t see him so she relied purely on the sound of his breathing.
“I’d say you’d be screaming at me to leave you alone, or maybe you’d finally succumb to me and give in to my irresistible charm, wit and good looks.” She laughed and she could almost feel him glare at her playfully.
“You? Charming? Witty? Good Looking?!” she burst into laughter and leant over, gripping her knees as to not fall.
“You think I’m ugly?” he asked, raising an eyebrow to the darkness, as he couldn’t see her bent over in front of him. She stopped laughing and he tried to hear her breathing to determine her whereabouts but it was too quiet.
“No I think you’re extremely sexy.” She whispered into his ear from behind him. He grinned and turned towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist before she could back away.
“You’re asking for good treatment.”
“I’m asking for a kiss.” She retorted, smiling widely as he pushed his lips to hers once more.
“You’re one of a kind.” He whispered, as they pulled apart.
“Funny, I thought there was more of me than one.” She shrugged and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:22 am

*Chapter 23*

“Ok, I’ll see you tonight when I get back, you’ll be in your room yes?” David asked Claudia as she planned on some shopping with Martha and Matt back in Oxford street. She nodded and they exited, jumping into their taxi.
A day shopping for everyone was the plan, and as Emma needed JJ to do her Christmas shopping, they’d split into two groups, heading to different places to do their shopping.
At around ten ‘o’ clock in the evening, all of them were back at the hotel, A lot less rich than they had been. The girls skipped their meal in the restaurant and went separate ways for the evening, retiring to one room or another.
The next day remained the same, all of the girls met up but lazed about in one of their rooms, Claudia’s to be precise. They simply watched a few films and went down for dinner, declaring each other a good night as they trudged tiredly to their rooms once more, not having seen the lads once in the entire day.

“We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!!! Good tidings we bring for you and your kin, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!” the girls had been gathered in Martha’s room this time, along with Matt and were tearing open presents when there’d been a knock at the door and what better to see than IL Divo wearing boxers and complimentary dressing gowns from the hotel, singing a carol to them?
The lads sat amongst the torn gift-wrap and produced gifts as well to add to the pile on the floor.
“Merry Christmas.” Each of them said, handing each girl, and Matt, a present that was undoubtedly expensive, but they could afford it couldn’t they. After revealing at least 20 different varieties of perfume and aftershave for Matt and the girls, the lads had their turn, although the presents weren’t as expensive, which wasn’t a disappointment, they were heartfelt and each guy got something that the girls and Matt thought appropriate. The groups had already swapped presents, the girls having gotten up at five with the help of Emma jumping up and down on each bed like a five year old.
Now as the time rolled around to midday, all of them still sat in their pyjamas and were now lazily chatting.
“Thanks for the presents guys, am off to change, and to pick up some more gifts for you all.” JJ got to her feet with the help of the broken bed and grinned down at everyone sprawled out on the floor. “You know, I can see up the leg of your boxers Carlos, where you’re sat like that.” A smirk played on her lips as she dashed from the room and Carlos pulled his dressing down as far as he could and got up to follow.
“And where are you going?” Emma asked, grabbing his ankle and tugging so he fell back to the floor with a ‘thud’.
“I was going to get changed.” He muttered pathetically, an obviously bad excuse as everyone burst into laughter.

Another hour passed and JJ still hadn’t returned, the guys found it strange, but the girls fobbed it off, trusting their instincts. Another five minutes later the door burst open and there she stood with more presents in her arms and she was now showered, dressed in fresh clothes and bearing a broad grin.
“For you, for you, for you, for you, for you, for you and for you.” She grinned handing everyone a present again, despite already given them all something. She resumed her seat besides Carlos again and grinned as they all tore the paper off with confused looks on their faces.
Claudia and David had matching gifts, a set of handcuffs each and a key for the other set. Both of them blushed slightly, sharing small grins and then thanking her.
Emma and Seb both found a book, Emma had ‘How to stop arguing’ and Seb ‘Making up can be fun!’ Martha got given a bottle of chocolate bubble bath and Urs blushed when he saw he had gotten a box of miniature massage oils.
Carlos was particularly nervous, would she have taken her time choosing just to embarrass him in front of everyone? He turned the box over and saw a gift pack. Leopard print boxers, with a matching bow tie. Everyone burst out laughing. “HEY!” he whined, placing the box behind him. “And we all want to see you in them by the end of the day!” JJ grinned, making him look shy and turn away from them all. “And then, maybe I can see you out of them later on?” she whispered seductively in his ear. His face cracked a grin and everyone laughed again.

After a lazy afternoon just lying around in Martha's room watching xmas television and generally having fun David said "I'm hungry, why don't we all get dressed and go get something to eat?" JJ being the only one who had actually showered and dressed agreed to go down and get a table big enough to fit them all in the hotel restaurant while the others all went to shower and get dressed. "Now don't you all leave me sitting down there looking like i've got no mates for ages you lot, OK" she shouted as she walked out the door. The others just grinned at each other before drifting off to their various rooms to get ready. After about 45 minutes they all met back in Martha’s room and headed downstairs to find JJ looking very bored at a massive table and judging by the amount of glasses on it she had gone through a few drinks since she came down. She looked up when they all sat down and said "Finally, what took you all so long, I almost got up and left, the looks i've been getting sitting here on my own like a prize idiot were really getting to me." Carlos put his arm round her and kissed her before saying "Sorry babe, but you should know by now that this is quick for us to be ready." then he ducks to avoid the bread roll that was flung at him. It hits the wall and then lands on JJ’s lap. She picks it up, but on seeing the look in her eyes Carlos takes it off her before she can do anything with it. They settle down then and order the xmas day special and spent the rest of the evening drinking and enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 am

*Chapter 24*

The next week kind of passes in a blur with them all just running from places to places, shops to shops, bedrooms to bedrooms! They had pretty much sorted each other out as in the fact that David and Claudia were pretty inseparable as were Carlos and JJ. Emma and Seb were getting along better now that they had realised that they both really liked each others company and had stopped playing games with each other. Even Urs and Martha were spending time together and not fighting. They had planned how they were going to spend New Years eve. They were getting all dressed up really posh and going for dinner at the Ritz then heading for a very exclusive club. Which one however the guys wouldn't let on. So they were all getting ready and having a few drinks to start the night off well. They had all been out shopping the day before and the guys had treated the girls to the posh dresses they were going be wearing despite the girls protests about them being too expensive. Eventually they were all ready and with the champagne finished they headed down to meet the guys in the foyer. They were amazed to find the guys all looking very smart in their suits, they'd even bought one for Matt. After all the pleasantries were exchanged about how lovely everyone looked etc. they made their way out the hotel door to find a white stretch limo awaiting them.

The girls all gasped and remembered back to the night they first met the guys and the limo that Claudia had managed to get them. They all got into the limo and were on their way to the Ritz. Urs reached into the limo fridge and pulled out another bottle of Champagne and poured them all a glass. By the time they reached their destination they were all pretty merry. They got out of the limo and taking the arm of their respective guys with Matt coming behind they went inside and spent a lovely afternoon being wined and dined. They were all reluctant to leave when it came time to do so, but they had to move onto the club so they once again climbed into the limo and headed for their next stop. The girls all stared with wide open eyes when they arrived outside the building of the new nightclub that hadn't actually been opened yet. It was being tipped as the biggest thing to come to London in years and the waiting list for prospective members was already in the thousands. "But how" said Claudia looking at David. "its not even open yet" He grinned and kissed her before saying "A friend of Simon’s knows the owner and he agreed to let us have the place for the night. Its just going be the nine of us there, plus one barman and the DJ." The girls all smiled and JJ said "Well, lets get this night started shall we?" and dragging Carlos by the arm walked in the direction of the door and disappeared inside. The others laughed and followed and pretty soon the party was in full swing. The club inside was amazing, it had a massive dance floor on the ground level and a slightly smaller one on the upper level. It didn't just have one bar, it had 3 or 4 placed around the room so that there wouldn't be a huge wait at the main one. Plus another two bars upstairs. The DJ's booth was high above the dance floor and their wasn't just tables and chairs to sit on, there was sofa's and armchairs all around the building and their was even a chill out room on the upper floor. But even with the largeness of it and their only being nine of them it seemed to be very cosy and it was agreed by all the perfect way to bring the New Year in.

It was about 11.30pm when everyone had had a lot to drink and was very merry did Claudia notice that Martha was very quiet and awfully preoccupied looking. Nothing had happened between her and Urs as they were still chattering away so that couldn't be what was wrong. She thought maybe she was imagining things, after all she had been drinking as much as them and it was maybe just catching up on her. She waited another 15 minutes or so then decided there was definately something wrong so she caught hold of Emma and told her what she thought and after studying her for a few minutes she agreed that something was bothering her. The two of them went up to her and asked if they could talk to her for a minute in private. She excused herself from Urs and they headed for the girls toilets.
"Are you alright babe?" she asked. "Because i've been watching you for the last 20 minutes or so and you're very quiet and distracted looking." Martha nodded her head before saying "I'm fine hun, just tired and all this drinking's catching up with me." she grins then before saying "I'm not as young as you lot you know." Emma shook her head and said "Come off it, you know there's only a couple of years between you and Claudia and you don't usually let the drink get to you. What’s up, please we want to know."

Martha dropped her head and looked at the floor. She stared at it for a few minutes before saying "I haven't exactly been honest with you girls, you think i'm 29, that i'm going be 30 on my birthday." Claudia and Emma nodded while looking at each other wondering where this was going. "I'm actually, god this is hard" she sighed. "Its alright babe, we're listening, Take your time." said Claudia. She nodded and then carried on "On my next birthday i'll be 35. I don't know why i lied, i guess i figured you guys wouldn't want me hanging around if you knew just how much older i was. But by the time we had all really bonded I thought it was too late to tell you the truth and just kept up the lie. Things were going great, until last week when i had a conversation with JJ which left me reeling. She was drunk and she let slip that she was adopted. She told me the whole story about how she couldn't have asked for more amazing parents than the ones she has. But part of her has always wondered about her real parents. She'd been told that her real mum had been very young when she'd had her and couldn't cope and that’s why she'd been adopted." She stopped for a minute and looked down at the floor so Emma said "But why did that affect you so badly?" Martha lifted her head and the girls saw tears running down her face and immediately Claudia wrapped her arms round her and pulled her into a hug. "What’s all this eh? You're really scaring us girl."

Martha pulled away and wiped the tears away then carried on "When I was 14 I was going out with this guy who i thought was 'the one' like you do! but things went wrong after we'd slept together. It was my first time and it turns out that he'd only been with me for sex and once he got it he left as fast as he could. Trouble with that was 3 months down the line I discovered I was pregnant and was two weeks away from my 15th birthday. Some present huh?" the tears started falling again as Emma and Claudia just stared at each other. "When i told my parents they freaked, told me if i was keeping it I was out of the house and they would disown me. I was young, and i loved my family and didn't want to lose them, but even then i didn't want to kill the baby, so i told them i would have it, but give it up for adoption. They agreed to that and Matt was awesome. He told me that if i really wanted to keep it that i shouldn't let them bully me into giving it away and that i could stay with him. but i had come to realise that i wasn't ready to have a baby so when I went into labour and had a baby girl i handed her straight over to the social worker who was going to take her to the couple who'd adopted her. I didn't stop crying for months afterwards. And when I met Sean 5 years later i told him all about it, didn't want to have any secrets with him." Emma looks puzzled and says "But i don't get it, what has this got to do with JJ? " Martha looks at her and says "She is going to be 20 on her birthday, i'm going to be 35, that’s 20 years between us, she's adopted, a girl obviously. There is too many things that match up there to be purely coincidental. If you look closely she even looks a little like me. I think she's the baby i gave up, I think she's my daughter." Claudia and Emma are stunned and Claudia is about to say something when the door of one of the toilet cubicles flies open and JJ appears out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sebslady
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 am

*Chapter 25*

Martha’s eyes grow wide as she realises she's just heard everything she'd just said. "JJ, listen please." JJ cuts her off by slapping her across the face. "I thought you were supposed to be my friend, all of you? How could you have known this for all this time and not told me? Martha tries again to speak but JJ tells her to shut up. "I only told you about myself last week because i was drunk, it was never meant to come out. I wasn't entirely honest either. I wasn't okay with the fact that i was adopted, I hated it, being different, not knowing who my real parents were. I spent my whole life feeling rejected. Don't get me wrong, i love my mum and dad, But they're not really mine are they. Not my real ones anyway. I always had this image of them in my head as a couple who were so much in love with each other but they were just too poor to keep me and that when they got themselves sorted they would come back for me." Tears are running down her face and her voice is getting louder. "I only started to feel like i belonged somewhere when i found you girls online and started talking to you. The first time we all met was wicked, and all the times since have been even better. But" she sobs "But, now i found out that one of my so called 'friends' is my mother who slept with a guy who didn't really want her and then ended up just giving me away because she didn't want me. God knows who my father is, he probably doesn't even know he’s got a 19 year old daughter does he?" She starts hitting Martha then, repeatedly until Claudia and Emma manage to pull her away. She looks at them all and runs off out the door and out of the club.

Martha collapses in a heap onto the floor saying repeatedly "I didn't know she was in there, i never meant her to find out like this, god its all such a mess." There was a knock on the door then and Matt pokes his head round to see what’s going on. He see’s Martha in tears on the floor and immediately shoots in. "Hey, what’s happened to my girl?" She leans her head on his shoulder and sobs "JJ found out, she shouldn't have found out like that." He looked up at Claudia and Emma to explain as he didn't understand a word she'd said. Claudia looked at Emma before saying "She told us all about the baby she gave up for adoption and how she had discovered from a conversation she'd had with JJ last week that she was adopted and all the dates and things add up to her being the baby that she gave away. Only JJ was in one of the cubicles listening while she was telling us and she went totally mental at her shouting at her and hitting her. She's stormed off now, probably gone back to the hotel to cool down and think it over." Matt hugs her and lets her cry. He looks up at the other two girls and says "I think you should go and tell the other guys that JJ wasn't feeling very well and that Martha and I took her back to the hotel. Get them out of here so that I can get Martha out without them seeing the state she's in." The two girls nod and after telling Martha they'll see her back at the hotel they leave the toilet and go back to the guys who by now are wondering where they'd all gone.

David and Seb both smile when they see Claudia and Emma coming towards them and David wraps his arm round Claudia when she reaches him. The girls look at each other before Emma says "JJ suddenly felt really sick when we were in the toilet, she almost collapsed so Martha and Matt have taken her back to the hotel so she can get into bed and get some rest." Carlos immediately looks concerned and says "We should go back and make sure she's okay." Claudia shook her head and said "She does take these funny turns every now and again, she doesn't like to be disturbed when they happen. She usually crawls into bed and disappears until she feels better. She'll come looking for us when she's feeling better. Don't worry, she'll be fine." Emma nodded in agreement before adding "So we might as well head back to the hotel ourselves and just finish off the night in one of our rooms." They seemed to like this idea so they all gathered up their belongings and headed out to the limo and went back to the hotel and spent the rest of the night in Claudia's room.

Matt and Martha meanwhile took a taxi back to the hotel after he'd managed to calm her down and after he'd checked that the others had definately left. She looked a mess and although she had stopped crying her mascara had all run down her face and some of her hair had come down and was looking very straggly. There was even a rip in her dress. Just before the taxi arrived at the hotel he sent a text to Claudia to find out where the guys were so that he could avoid them.
The next morning Emma woke up to find that she had fallen asleep in Seb’s arms, but they weren't in bed. They were squashed into an armchair in Claudia’s room. She managed somehow to disentangle herself without waking him up and wandered through to the bedroom to find Claudia. David was lying sleeping in the bed and there was no sign of Claudia. She walked back out of the bedroom and met her coming out of the bathroom. She smiled at her and said "I guess you had the same idea as me?" she nodded. "I just wanted to have a shower and freshen up before we all went and tried to speak to JJ. I'm just gonna get dressed now and leave a note for the guys, if you want a quick shower you can have one here or you can pop back to your room and get changed as well and i'll pick you up on my way to get Martha." She said she would just nip quickly to her room, have a shower and get changed and could she tell Seb where she'd gone in the note as well." She nodded and then they went off in different directions, Emma smiling when she walked through the living room area and saw Urs and Carlos practically lying on top of each other asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Laughter and Pain   Tears of Laughter and Pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Tears of Laughter and Pain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next