Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Dream Lover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Dream Lover DreamLover-1 American Swiss

Last edited by Contessa on Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:48 am

Dream Lover

Chapter 1

Did you ever wonder if your mind was playing tricks on you? Well I believe that every night mine plays tricks on me, seems I have a Dream Lover, at least that is what it feels like. He comes to me every night and I never can see his face, but that body and that soft sexy voice it just carries me away.

I can’t actually tell you when it started; it seems he has been with me a long time and I still have no idea why or where he comes from. Maybe I should first tell you my story, I am from the Western part of Colorado and I am 30 years old, my name is Shawnee. I have lived here all my life and have a very boring life compared to some people.

I live at home since my parents died, I inherited the family home, it is about 100 years old and well taken care of, but of course at my age a more modern home is what people expect from a woman like me.  I don’t have to work, but I would be lost without something to do. I write music in my spare time, but my work is that of a Rescue and Rehab trainer for Wildlife Predators. This has been my passion since I was a child; my parents always knew I wanted to work in a field that involved wildlife. I was always bringing home stray animals and birds, so they help set up a Rehab hospital for Wildlife Predators; while I learned all I could about how to best help the ones that could not be released into the wild.

We have about 10 rehab Owls and Eagles, and other raptors on the property now. At home I have a barn owl named Speckles, it is a female and she was injured falling from her nest as a baby. The parents never return to her, so she became human imprinted and could not be returned to the wild.

Maybe that is why my Dream Lover comes to me at night, since most would say I have no real life, but I am fulfilled in my quest to help the ones that cannot help themselves. I do have days I wish for a man in my life, but he would have to be a very understanding man to deal with the life I have chosen to lead. Are there really any out there that could deal with the competition of a barn owl that thinks I am its mate? Speckles is a wonderful companion, she brings me great joy, just to watch her fly around the house and nestle next to me, and cuddle is a wonderful feeling.  

So that is what is strange about me, I have no life outside my commitment to my work and to Speckles, so how do I go about having a real man in my life? Do I let go of my Dream Lover and look for a man? Or do I live out the rest of my life only partially fulfilled with all work and nothing more?  Guess those are the questions I have to figure out.

He is here in my dreams now, I know it is him he is taller then I am, I am only five foot five and he stands several inches taller. I can smell his scent, it is enticing and I can’t resist being close to him. I want to hold him and kiss him, but since I can never see his face clearly I can only feel his touch and his kisses on my body.

Yes he can kiss me at least all over my body, just not my face; it is strange that his identity is still hidden from me after all this time. I wonder if he is my future or just a reminder of what I don’t have in the real world outside of my dream.

I don’t know if the feelings of love are part of my dream, it is so intoxicating to have him touching me and loving me. I try to ask his name but he seems to not either hear me or understand my words, does he not speak English or is he unable to communicate with me in this dream state. I wish I could find the answers to all the questions in my mind, but I only can voice them to myself since he can’t or won’t speak to me.

The only speech we have is in the touching and loving we do with our minds and hands and body. Oh to only know him in the real world and have him awaken my body and my mind as he does here in my dreams.

I don’t even know his name, but I call him my Dream Lover at least for now, I hope that sometime in the future we will know exactly who we are and what we mean to each other. For now it remains a mystery and it remains only in my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:49 am

Chapter 2

Nikan patrolled the surrounding property, even though he was now older he still watched over the land of Shawnee. She had taken care of him when he had been caught in a hunter’s trap years ago, they had built a trust of each other and for many years she watched over his mate and their pups.

His mate passed away back a year ago and so now his life was spent just watching over this land and the woman who gave him a purpose. Being a wolf didn’t make him a pet he was very much the wild Alpha Male and he took his job of patrolling the area with great pride.

Shawnee had just come in from closing up the hospital for the night, she checked on Nikan and saw him out towards the fields, and she knew that he would arrive soon looking for his dinner. She put his food out near the pasture land so no other wolves would end up making a habit of showing up looking for trouble.
Having a wolf as a guard dog didn’t always please people they felt that it was a dangerous situation and that the wolf being as old as Nikan, should be put down. Shawnee could never do that to her friend. He had been a faithful and loyal companion over the years and she rewarded him with the time left in his life to roam and be free. That was how she planned her life with the chance to be free and experience all the special things her ancestors had found on this great land.

As she came into the kitchen, Speckles flew in to land on the table in front of her, Shawnee knew that Speckles had been out to the school today with one of her Rehabbers and visited the children. Speckles not being a wild owl gave her the chance to be an Educational Owl and help to teach the young ones to respect the Owls and the land which they served a purpose, one helping the other.

She picked up Speckles and began rubbing and stroking her beautiful feathers, she was so soft and it was a special moment every night when they could spend some time just enjoying each other. She talk to Speckles as if she were a person, they seem to know how to communicate feelings with just a touch of love.

Tonight Shawnee’s friend and coworker were having dinner in town, and going to a movie, they didn’t get to do this often both being so busy and one or the other were on call at all hours day and night.

Leslie had been working with Shawnee for the past five years, they had grown up in on this land and when they both lost their families they became more like sisters then friends. Leslie too was part Indian and that also gave them a bond they would share their whole lives.

Shawnee had never told Leslie about her Dream Lover, she thought maybe Leslie wouldn’t understand. Leslie was much more into the party scene and enjoyed dating and having a good time when she was not working. This is how she had come to see Il Divo in a concert in Denver.

She had tried to get Shawnee to go with her that time to the concert, but her sister just couldn’t understand the attraction of the four men, she had listen to their music, even played it at home and sometimes softly in the hospital. The thought of going to a concert was something that Shawnee just didn’t think she would enjoy, all those fans and so many people. She enjoyed being at home with her feathered friends and the solitude of the land.
So tonight they would venture to Denver for a few hours and enjoy the movie and some late dinner. This too had been difficult for Leslie to instill in Shawnee the need to get away from work and be around real people after spending so much time at work and with the raptors of the land.

Driving up to the restaurant Leslie approach the subject of yet another concert that was to be held in Denver soon, Il Divo was appearing again this time for two nights and she had tickets for both nights, she had even included a meet and greet for the first night. She knew that getting Shawnee to go would be difficult but she was not taking no for an answer this time.

They talked over dinner about Shawnee’s lack of dating and finding a man to enjoy in her life and Shawnee understood that Leslie thought she should get out more and date, but her mind kept going back to Speckles, she had taken on the role as a mate to her feathered friend and introducing a man in to the mix even for Speckles would be a very hard thing to do.

She wasn’t even sure it could be done, barn owls were known for having one mate for life, and they were so sensitive to that mate that if one passed away the chances of the other to live on to find another mate was not a high percentage; it was more likely that they would grieve themselves to death.

Barn Owls were not the only raptors that mated for life and for this purpose the loss of her relationship could be devastating to not only Shawnee but also to Speckles if a man came into her life as a mate for life.

Shawnee didn’t think she could do that to Speckles, so she agreed to think on it but in her heart she knew to find a man to spend her life with, it might have to wait for Speckles to pass away. For this purpose she was satisfied with the thought she still had her dream lover at night, at least she wasn’t alone, or was she.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:52 am

Chapter 3
Shawnee thought long and hard about the concert, it was not something that she would usually attend, but Leslie had been so patient with her over the past concerts that she finally had to agree.

Now that she thought about it she was excited to go and even the meet and greet sounded wonderful. As of that moment she had no favorite so she was anxious to see what all the fuss was about.

The girls had another day out and went shopping for something special to wear to the concert. Shawnee knew she didn’t have any one to impress so she took her time finding the right outfit that would make her feel good.

Two days before the concert Shawnee receive and urgent call that needed her and Leslie, a family of barn owls had been found in a deserted old building ready to be torn down and the parents were not around and the babies had to be removed. It had been a long trip to rescue the babies and get them back to the hospital.

There were 6 babies and they all were quite thin but the food and care they would get at the rescue center would get them back on track. They were put in the care of the center’s Vet and soon they would be healthy enough to learn to fly and be released back into the wild.

The day after they arrived Shawnee and Leslie headed out to the hospital to check on the owlets, they were sleeping in their new home and they had eaten, it was so rewarding to see them all bunched together, they had survived up to this point and both the girls would make sure these babies had the best outlook for their future.

They turned and went to check on their other patients and as the day was coming to an end Shawnee felt that she had worn herself out and needed an early night, She came in fixed herself a lite dinner and then spent some time with Speckles.

Tonight when she went to sleep she would see her Dream Lover, but something was different about him this night. Before this night she would never see his face, he seem to be a shadow from the neck up, but this night there were different faces in her dream.
She didn’t know who these faces belong to, they seem to float around her and they came at the most strangest times, she was in the arms of her dream lover when all of the sudden she saw a man off in the distance. He was very tall and had a spike hairdo, she was entranced by his looks, he wore earrings and had the brightest smile. He was wearing a suit, and she could hear singing off in the distance.

As she looked in to the shadow face of her dream lover, she could feel more then see he was not happy to find someone else in her dream. She could hear him telling her in her mind that she belong to only him and he tighten the grip he had on her waist.

She wanted so much to kiss him but still she couldn’t see his face clear enough to reach up and do so, this frustrated Shawnee, she wanted that touch of his lips and the feeling of him exploring her soft mouth. Once again another man was there in the distance, this man was a bit shorter, he had long hair and his eyes were the eyes of a cat, they sparkled and spoke of the passion that filled his soul.

This man looked at her and his essence drew her away from her lover and she felt as if she was drifting on a wave of emotion. She seem to have no control over the fact that the man in the distance was calling her to him. The dream lover stood and watched as she slowly walked toward the other man. As she drew near to the man she could see he too wore a suit and his smiled was enticing.

When she came to stand in front of him, he lowered his head to her and slowly and softly touched her lips with his; this was something she had not had with her other lover, the close contact and the feelings of love that swelled inside of her.

When she opened her eyes she could see him smiling down at her, she could feel his heart beat and could taste his softness. This man was a vision in her eyes, but as she looked back to her dream lover, she could see he was no longer there. Had she driven him away? She felt a sudden loss, he had always been there for her and now where had he gone? She couldn’t explain the draw of the man in front of her holding her now and touching her soft face.

This man was intoxicating, he lowered his head again and this time he whispered her name. She looked into his eyes and asked who he was, she could hear herself speaking but when he responded it was not with his lips, but her mind could hear him.

“I am for you, take what you wish from my lips and I will give you my heart and soul.”

Shawnee sprang up from her bed awake and totally stunned by his words, she still had no idea who this man was, his name was never spoken but something about him made her wonder if she had lost her dream lover.  Or was he to be her new lover?

Shawnee was afraid to go back to sleep so she got out of bed and walked to the kitchen and saw that Speckles was at the window looking out at her night sky, this was part of being an owl, they soared thru the night hunting and flying everywhere. Poor Speckles would never feel this. So she was left to watch and enjoy as she listen to the night creatures. Speckles noticed her come in and flew to her, she knew Speckles wanted some attention so she put on some water for hot tea and sat stroking her friend and trying to comfort her.

As Shawnee stroked her soft feathers, her mind wondered back to the new man in her dream, his words were haunting, what did he mean he was her heart and soul? How could this man be anything to her? There were so many questions in her head she began to get a head ache from it all.

Suddenly she heard the kettle go and put Speckles on the perch near the window as she set about making her tea and taking it to her room. Maybe she could go back to sleep, maybe he would tell her what he was doing in her dreams.

If she went back to sleep would her longtime dream lover come back to her? These were questions running thru her mind. All she knew is that she wanted those feelings and those amazing kisses on her lips, but more then that she wanted to know this man in her dream, he had awaken something in her that had never been fulfilled before. She just had to know who this man was and was he a real person outside of her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:53 am

Chapter 4

Urs Dream's

Across town in Denver two of the Divo’s are resting after a long trip. Urs had not been in the best mood when they had arrived and he decided a nap would be good for his attitude. The last few days had been constant traveling and the guys were near the end of their rope even with each other.

Urs had tried to read a book he had brought about Falconry and raptors, he had enjoyed the information and was hoping while they had the week off after the concerts here in Denver to look up any Falconry schools in the area and see how much time he would need to learn the techniques of Falconry.

He had been researching the information and thought maybe a raptor rehabber might have information to help him. He had the number for the owner in his cell phone, now he just needed to wait for the concerts here to be over with.

As he laid down to rest, he wondered what his life held now that he had been single for so long. His last girlfriend was over a year ago and she had left him to pursue her own career in photography and traveling around the world she felt their time had come to an end and Urs had agreed with her. He had been hurt for a while but as time went on he found he was enjoying the single life. He had never been a player and women were important in his life when he gave himself to a relationship.

He had always thought that somewhere, someday, somehow he would find his soul mate. Then he would be ready to settle down with her and make a life. But Il Divo was very difficult on any relationship.

As he laid his head on the pillow his eyes began to close and he drifted off to an unsettling dream state. He seems to float through the clouds to find him on a hillside, there were meadows and rocks around him, and a large tree was swaying in the breeze.

As he looked around wondering where he was, he noticed David off in the distance, he turned the other way and saw a beautiful woman standing near a tree and beside her was a dark form; it didn’t seem to be please too see him or David. The woman was talking to the form and he could hear nothing but music drifting across the clouds.
He watched the woman slowly approach him and looked at him, he was quite taken with her beauty, he knew she had Indian blood her appearance told him this, he found himself drawn to her in an intoxicating way. He breathes in her scent and was lost in her eyes, as she got near enough he wrapped his arms around her waist. What was he doing here, he wanted to pull away, and he didn’t know this woman and he would not be surprised if she slapped him for touching her in such an intimate way.

But that was not what happened, he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her soft sweet lips and when she asked for his name, he told her to ‘take what she wanted from his lips and he would give her his heart and soul’. As much as Urs wanted to understand where those words came from, he couldn’t draw away from her.

He felt lost in the moment with this woman that all the sudden was a part of his body and soul. When she broke away from him he felt the loss deeply. When she drifted off he looked around and found himself alone. He tried to understand what was happening to him but all he could do was crave the woman’s touch again.

He woke with a feeling he had just met the woman of his future, but hold could this be possible and for god’s sake what was David doing there and who was the dark form? Outside of those questions his main concern was how did he find the lady of his dream?

After laying there pondering these questions he rose and went to shower hoping the dream would replay in his mind, he wanted so much to feel her soft lips again. He knew that in the back of his mind he would have to find her, but that seemed impossible he had no name or had a clue who she was.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:54 am

Chapter 5

Leslie’s Dream

As Leslie settled into bed her mind was on the Meet & Greet that they had the next evening at the concert. She couldn’t help but think of her favorite Divo, he had always been able to get to her thru his music. She had all his music from the solo years and since he joined Il Divo his voice had grown so much that she would melt just hearing it.

As she slowly drifted off to sleep she dreamed of Sebastien, he was standing in a field and she was walking toward him, he waited with a smile on his face, as she drew closer he opened his arms and waited for her to walked into them. When she was in his embrace he closed his arms around her, slowly their lips came together, the kiss was soft like a butterflies wings. He looked down into her eyes as they drew apart and she couldn’t help but stare in to the emerald pools.

They stood together for what seems an eternity, the feelings were so intense they couldn’t seem to let go.

As Leslie and Urs dreamed, so did Shawnee she saw her Dream Lover standing in the distance, he didn’t approach her, just seem to hover there as she turned and saw the man in her dream the other night approaching her. She knew that she wanted to ask his name again, she really wanted to know who he was. As he drew closer, she watched the dream lover began to fade away. What did this mean, she looked back at the gorgeous man standing in front of her, with her lips she ask again “what is your name?”

She saw the smile cross his face and could hear in her head just one word “Bear”. This puzzled her who would name their son Bear? But she didn’t think any more about it when their lips touched again and the feelings she had the first time came rushing in like a tidal wave.

They stayed like that, entangled in each other’s arms and nothing seem to matter, she knew her dream lover had left but still she had a man in her arms that made her heart skip a beat. She really wanted to know more about him, but they could only communicate thru their lips and their minds. She had to find out if this man was real, it was driving her crazy and as she closed her eyes to preserve the moment, he disappeared leaving her feeling lost.

She woke to find she had tears on her face, she didn’t know who she was grieving for her Dream Lover or the man in her dream that made her feel so many wonderful things, the man called ‘Bear’.

Going back to sleep was difficult, but as she drifted off she hoped in her mind she would not see either man again tonight. She had more than her share of dreams and she just wanted some peace.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:55 am

Chapter 6

Shawnee felt tired and restless when she woke the next morning, she really wished she could work out who the man called ‘Bear’ was in her dreams. What did all this mean, was she destine to meet him in her future, had her Dream Lover abandoned her? All of these questions made her head hurt. So she got up and took some aspirin and went on to the kitchen to make coffee and hope to figure this all out at another time.

Speckles was in her room and heard Shawnee in the kitchen, she flew to her mate and landing on the counter, she seem to be a bit irritated, Barn Owls are known to be very sensitive to feelings and for some reason she could feel something out of the norm when it came to Shawnee.
Shawnee tried to pick her up and cuddle her but Speckles was having none of that, When Shawnee tried again to touch her she notice Speckles doing some ‘Toe Dusting’ she had seen other barn owls doing this before and couldn’t figure out what was causing Speckles to be this upset.

‘Toe Dusting’ was something a Barn Owl did when they would be upset or angry. Speckles lowered her head and shook it back and forth across her feet and spread her wings out in a form of protection. She was not Beak Clacking or screeching so she was not angry, but something this morning really had set her off.

Shawnee decided that it was best to let Speckles work out her problem, she didn’t want to upset her anymore then already in evidence. So she went about making breakfast for them both and sat watching as Speckles went to the window to watch the morning sun rise.

Shawnee thought back to her dream and wondered if her Dream Lover had really left her. He was fading away each and every time ‘Bear’ appeared. She remembered in her dream last night that she could hear music in her mind as ‘Bear’ held her in his arms and kissed her. She had heard the song before but wasn’t quite sure what it meant.

She had known that Lara Fabian was a fantastic singer and had listen to her music before, it has always given her goose bumps to hear that extraordinary voice. She remembered the song as she sat and thought back over her coffee, she had recently bought the new CD that Lara had done and went in search of it. When she found it she placed it in her player and clicked on the song, as it started she went back to the counter and closed her eyes, listening to the words in English she was amazed how she could see ‘Bear’ in her mind. She remembered his lips on hers and his searching eyes, what was he seeing when he looked at her?

The song ‘Adagio’ brought her so much delight when she thought of the new man in her dreams. She hoped that soon she would understand all that was meant to be. As she finished up her breakfast the phone began to ring, she thought who in their right mind would call at this ungodly hour, but that was the way of the rehab center, emergencies were something that happen quite often.

She went and picked up the phone saying a gruff “hello”.

Back at the hotel in Denver, Urs had another dream, this one more unsettling then the last one. He had heard the song playing in his mind, but he couldn’t figure out why the English version would be there, they had changed it to the Italian version when it was recorded and why was ‘Adagio’ part of his dream?
He remembered the woman in his dream, she was quite beautiful and he couldn’t help pulling her to him and kissing her lips. He also wondered who the Dark Form was in the background, this bothered him, since he really was not sure what the form or the dream meant. He did know that he would give anything to find the woman in the dreams. They had become a part of him now and she was so enticing to him. He wasn’t sure if there was any way to find her, only in his dreams he thought out loud.

As he had a full day he decided to call and get some information about the Falconry lessons, he had the number so why put it off. After the concert tonight he would be free to spend some time at least getting to know the ways of the Falconry technique, at least it would be a start. So he picked up the phone not thinking how early it was and dialed the number that he had been given.

As it rang he wondered how far he would have to go outside of Denver to get the training, maybe he would have David go with him. He heard the gruff voice answer his call. After hearing the “hello” he began to speak.

“Hello, yes my name is Urs Buhler and I am calling in regards to some Falconry Training and was given your number to contact about starting the training.” Urs could tell the person at the other end was not pleased to be woken as early as he had been.

“Oh, sorry it is just a bit early for me, but yes I can help you with that information. We have someone that comes here to the Center and gives lessons every day, are you interested in starting soon?” Shawnee was not sure what to think about the call, she had not been excepting new students in quite a while now but after their conversation ended she would be quite happy to give him private lessons if he had not the time to join in with the other students.

Something about his voice just seem to niggle at her during the call, why did she feel she had heard it before?

“I am in town for a week and then will be moving on to California for a few days. My work keeps me moving so I would only have a short time to spend here. How long would the courses take? I may have to come back and spend more time in the training after my job is done.” Urs hoped she would agree that he could at least start even if he did have to come back and stay for a while to learn all he wanted to know.

“It really depends Mr. Buhler how much time to you want to invest in the training and how much you want to learn. It would be fine if you want to start this week in private lessons that way when you come back we can pick up right where you left off without having to start over with a new class. When do you want to start?” Shawnee was excited to have a private student, but for the life of her she really didn’t know why this man affected her this way just by the sound of his voice.

“Would tomorrow be ok? I am tied up till then.” Urs was pleased she was willing to take him on as a private student, something in the back of his mind kept telling him he knew or had spoken to this woman before. But that couldn’t be right he had not made friends in Denver the last time they had been here. Oh well he thought at least it is something to look forward to and he couldn’t wait to meet his new teacher. He said that he would be there around 10 am the next morning and got directions to the Center and they said their goodbyes.

Both hung up looking forward to what tomorrow would bring, neither knowing that tonight at the concert all those notions would come become much clearer to both of them.

Shawnee hung up the phone and looked at Speckles standing on one leg and her eyes closed, it was daylight so it was her time to rest. Owls were night creatures and Speckles even though she could not live in the wild and survive, her instincts of being a wild creature still stood front and center. She would sleep most of the day and be very active in the dusk of the evening. Shawnee hoped when she woke this evening that Speckles would be more approachable she hated to see her all out of sorts. Maybe this evening she would take her out and let her fly a bit before she left for the concert.

With that thought in mind she headed to her room and went about setting out her outfit she had purchased for this evening’s event. She was beginning to get excited about the meet and greet to her own surprise she was actually looking forward to hearing Il Divo for the first time. Her day started a while later after her shower and she put all those ideas to the back of her mind as she headed out to check out the patients in the center.

As she walked to the Rehab she looked out at the rocky mountains and could see Nikan off in the distance patrolling his terrain. She was glad to see he was doing so well. As she took in the beauty of the mountains she thought that she would never be as content as she was at this moment, she had her center and her family of Raptors and friends and she had Speckles, but most of all she had her Dream Lover, she hoped that he would return to her tonight, but she was sure of one thing this new man in her dreams stirred something more intimate than anything that had happen with her Dream Lover. Maybe she didn’t need him anymore, maybe she would find her mystery man.

Her last thought as she entered the office door was Urs Buhler what an unusual name that was. Well she would see him tomorrow and find out just where Mr. Buhler was from. She couldn’t wait.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:55 am

Chapter 7

Shawnee had little time to think about the phone call she had received and the upcoming concert this evening as they went thru all the rehab patients they had and a few less emergencies that usually came up in the day.

Leslie to having been too busy to talk so they would have to just wing it this evening. Neither knew what the other was going to wear, Shawnee had never been to a concert so she was unsure what the dress code would be. She decided to wear something simple but elegant and comfortable. She had never been the girly girl and was most comfortable in jeans and tees.

Shawnee had gone with lite makeup and her hair down; it was very long lying around her waist. It was very dark and straight and most of the time she kept it in a low pony tail. But tonight seem to be special if anything Leslie had told her was true it would be a night she would never forget.

Leslie herself had never been to a concert with Il Divo performing but she knew from the official site all about the guys and had been a member for the past 3 years. She had seen how lots of the women dressed for the Meet and Greets; to her they were just a bit over the top with low cut dresses showing off their assets. For some that maybe ok but she and Shawnee were a bit more traditional and felt uncomfortable dressing to revealing.

Once Leslie had picked up Shawnee they headed out to dinner at the restaurant closet to the venue. They talked some over the course of dinner. Shawnee told Leslie about the call she had received from a future client wanting to have private lessons in the Falconry Techniques, and that he would be starting in the morning. For some reason the man’s name never came up.

After they paid their billed they headed over to the arena and picked up the tickets and their passes for the meet and greet. They lined up with other guests for the trip upstairs. They were informed that pictures would be taken of the guys and each guest and if in a group they would be able to have another picture with the guys also.

Once they arrived at the room the guys were using each person took their turn. When it was time for Leslie to go in she had told the person in charge that Shawnee and she would like to be together. So following alone with the tour guide they headed thru the door and saw the four most gorgeous men in the flesh. Leslie was thrilled and Shawnee was dumbstruck. She had not seen pictures of these men before and now she could see all she had been missing.

Shawnee felt shy and Leslie of course had eyes only for Sebastien, he was her favorite. She walked over and shook hands with all of them and pulled Shawnee close and let her meet the guys and shake hands with them. They only gave her their first names and Shawnee felt that the one named Urs might be the one who had called her about the lessons.

But not knowing him she kept silent about the phone call, she was quite attracted to the one called Urs and when it came time for pictures she had hers taken with Carlos on one side and Urs next to her. Leslie of course had to be next to David and Sebastien. Then they had one taken with all the guys Leslie next to Sebastien and Urs next to Shawnee.

Once the pictures were done the ladies thank them and they each receive a kiss on the cheeks as was the European way and then shown to their seats in the front row and right in the middle where they could see the whole thing up close. Shawnee was still pinching herself and couldn’t believe that she had missed out on such and extraordinary group for so long. She couldn’t wait to hear them now she felt they had to sound like Angels since they sure did look like Gods.

Shawnee looked around at all the people in the arena and couldn’t believe she was one of them. Soon the opening music started to play as she sat back ready to be entertained. She was stunned as they came out in suits looking like models from GQ. This was another thing she was stunned at when they open their mouths it sounded like she had been transported to another world and they were singing only to her. They all took her breath away.

She listen to ‘Come What May’ and felt her tears as they begin to flow at the love song. She watched Urs as he came closer to the end of the stage, he was gorgeous and he sounded like heaven.

As the guys announced the next song everyone could see how happy David was being in his hometown with his family in the audience. Shawnee enjoyed hearing all the songs and watching the guys interact with the audience. Up till now Urs had been silently watching the beautiful lady in the white dress, which he had met backstage and couldn’t figure out why he had this feeling, he knew her from somewhere. As they began the song *Adagio* he watched her face turn pale white, something was wrong, as he listen and sang he remembered his dream and the song in the background. He realized that she was the woman of his dreams; the song was there when he touched her and kissed her.

As Urs watched her and sang he could see she was thinking about something, but what had caused her to become so pale? He had to talk to her, but how he didn’t even know her name or where she was from. As they went on she had not recovered from her pale expression, he could tell something was bothering her and he hope to catch her and find out what it was about their song had made her so upset.

Soon the Concert was ending and the girls picked up their programs and headed out of the arena and back to the car. Leslie felt something had happen, when she looked at Shawnee and saw how pale and quiet she had become. She waited till they were back in the car to ask her what was wrong.

“Shawnee what happen in there?” Leslie has not started the car she wanted to wait till they had discussed what exactly was bothering her friend.

“I am sorry but I can’t get that song out of my head. Can you tell me what his name was?” Shawnee never even looked at Leslie when she spoke.

“Whose name, do you mean Urs? His whole name is Urs Buhler and he is from Switzerland. Why Shawnee?” Leslie knew that Shawnee had been attracted to him in the meet and greet, but why was she asking his name? This she couldn’t figure out.

“He is the man that called this morning about the Falconry Lessons, unless there is another with such an unusual name like that. I knew he was not from here when we spoke on the phone, it was his accent I think.” Shawnee couldn’t tell her about the dreams and that Urs was in hers, no one knew about them but her. And maybe Speckles who seem in tuned to everything to do with Shawnee.

“So are you going to give him the lessons?” Leslie wondered if she had all the sudden changed her mind about teaching him now that she had not only met him but had seen him perform. Maybe she felt that he was above her and she was not a good enough teacher for him.

“Yes if he stills wants the lessons I will start him out with Speckles mainly because we use the same Techniques with Eagles Falcons and Owls.” Shawnee found she was very tired all of the sudden and ask if they could go home now.

Leslie agreed it was time to head home and started the car heading back to the house and hoping that she would be ok by the time Urs arrived in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:56 am

Chapter 8

Shawnee came into the house after saying good night and thanking Leslie for a great concert. All in all the night had been wonderful the concert was amazing the guys sounded heavenly and she was so glad now she had the chance to experience it all.

Speckles was sitting on her perch when Shawnee came in, she walked to her and touched her head, softly stroking her feathers. Speckles cuddled up to her chest and let her continue, Shawnee notice she seemed calmer this evening then before she had left for the concert.

Maybe she was just having a bad day; well tomorrow she would get to spend some time flying out side with the Falconry lessons, which should cheer up Speckles. She wondered how Speckles would take to Urs, but she knew that Speckles was an education Owl and that she would perform her best when working.

She was not so sure how Speckles would except Urs into her personal life, Speckles had considered Shawnee her mate for the past few years and it could be rough getting them use to each other. Then she wondered what made her think of her and Urs having any kind of personal relationship, man that was out there in left field. She didn’t even know the man much less have any idea of getting involved personally with him.

He was only going to be around a short while anyway, so she needed to push those crazy thoughts into the back of her mind and keep to the business at hand and that was to teach him what he wanted to know and then move on.

Anyway who is to say he doesn’t have a woman in his life, and he is committed to a relationship with her. After spending some time with Speckles, Shawnee grew more tired so she headed up to bed, she was in the bathroom taking care of her nightly routine when she finished she came to her room to find Speckles sitting on her perch at the window.

This was something she did only once in a while when she was unsettled, something was still bothering her, but Shawnee just couldn’t figure it out. So she turned off the lights as she climbed into her bed and closed her eyes.

Shawnee had been very tired after such a busy day so it took her no time falling into a deep sleep. This is where she always found her Dream Lover, he seem to know when she needed to be held and to have his arms around her. Tonight he was there but he was in the distance, it seem like he couldn’t get any closer.

She needed his arms around her, she needed him to touch her, and she craved his kisses on her body. As she moved closer to him the farther away he became. She couldn’t understand why he was moving away till she looked behind her and saw *Bear* or was it really Urs? He came closer to her, she watched as her Dream Lover was drifting away as Urs stood in front of her.

This was very confusing for Shawnee, she needed the touch of her lover and she thought that meant the Dark form drifting away, but instead of his touch, Urs took her face into his hands and slowly bent his head down to touch her lips. She closed her eyes and let his touch comfort her craving; he took her into his arms and held her tight against his body.

Soon she melted into his embrace, she didn’t know how or why he was the one to comfort her and why when he appeared the Dream Lover would leave her. But for now it only mattered that Urs was the one she was with and his touch was healing her, she relaxed and gave into the kisses. She found when she spoke to him this time she could actually hear him reply, she asked if his name was Urs and he acknowledged that it was. She was still confused as to why he had been the one to come to her, she didn’t know him at all, but in her mind it was not important.

He took her hand and led her to a soft grassy place in the meadow of her dream and sat cuddling her in his strong arms. Shawnee was happy and content being in his arms, but how did he come to be another Dream Lover?

They stayed together thru out her dream and when she woke in the morning she was still confused about what was actually going on. She knew she would have to face this man, when he arrived for his lesson. Well luckily only she knew about the dreams and who was in them so she would not have to worry about him knowing her deepest darkest secret.

Little did she know Urs had the same dreams and knew all about the dream lover and what he was after? The only thing he didn’t understand yet was what his role in the dreams meant and what would he have to do in order to remove the Dream Lover from Shawnee’s Dreams? He had never had dreams such as this and he was not sure why they had started since he came to Denver, but he knew for some reason he was duty bound to save her from the Dark Form she called the Dream Lover.

After meeting her last night he was surprise how gorgeous she was in person. He knew that he would have to find this woman and he was not going to stop looking till he did. When Urs woke the next morning he was still confused who the woman was in the dream, he did enjoy the night holding her in his arms. He just wished that it could have been in real life not in a dream.

He got up and took his shower still thinking about his dream, he rushed to finish and got dressed, he had an appointment to get too and being Swiss he didn’t want to be late.

Urs stopped and got some coffee on his way out of the hotel and after driving for a half hour and following the directions he had been given he finally pulled up in front of the Rehab Offices. He turned off the car and got out looking around at the beauty of the place. This he could get use to if the weather was not so hot here in the summer months as David had told him they were.

When he turned to look towards the mountains he couldn’t believe that he could see a wolf standing not too far off in the distance. He was amazed at the way the wolf knew to stay a certain distance and not bother anyone. As he was watching the wolf a voice spoke to him, he turned quickly and saw his lady of the dreams standing in front of him.

“That is Nikan out there, so no need to be concerned he will not harm you.” Shawnee told him as he watched Nikan walking toward the mountains.

“I am sorry, I am Urs Buhler I called you yesterday about some private lessons.” Urs smiled as he mentions his name, of course after meeting last night she knew who he was.

“Yes I do remember and I am Shawnee, I own all of what you see here. I am also going to be your teacher. I thought we would work with my education owl Speckles since we use the same training for many raptors. I do want to say that I enjoyed your concert last night very much. You all are amazing singers and I am very happy to have experienced it.” Shawnee told him as they walked toward the house.

“I have to ask, did you know who I was when I called yesterday?” Urs was not sure why he had to know the answer to that question but he just had to know that she had not set him up to meet as a craze fan or something. He still was unsure what the dreams meant and now he was here with not only the lady of his dreams but she was going to be giving him private lessons. Someone was sure in control but it wasn’t him.

“Sorry no, when you called I knew of the group from my friend Leslie, but had not seen your pictures or heard much of your music. It wasn’t till I met you last night I figured out it had been you that called. But not knowing you I felt it best not to mention it there.” Shawnee explained and was glad he asks now they could move to the lessons without any other business getting in the way.

But who was she kidding she had plenty of reasons to want him to stay, but she could never tell him about the dreams.
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:57 am

Chapter 9

Meeting Speckles was an event in its self and Urs was in awe of the beautiful Barn Owl. Shawnee had taken him to the kitchen and was preparing coffee for them both when Speckles flew to the counter. As Barn Owls will often do she was turning her head checking out the area of her home.

She noticed Urs sitting there just watching he wasn’t sure exactly how to deal with a Barn Owl since he had never seen one up close much less been in the room with one. Speckles looked at Urs and screeched her loud sound at him. She watched him as he sat staring at her and waited to see what he would do. Shawnee walked over and picked her up and introduced her to Urs.

Urs was not fooled when she had finished introducing them that he could reach out and touch the Owl, he could see the beak and Talons were dangerous weapons and he had too much respect for the wild life to intrude on her turf namely Shawnee. When the coffee was done she sat Speckles on her perch and went over to talk to Urs.

“So what kind of experience have you had with raptors if you don’t mind me asking?” Shawnee smiled as she poured the coffee and set out cream and sugar for them.

“Not much I am afraid I have held a Golden Eagle once and it was amazing experience.” Urs told Shawnee as he sipped on his coffee.
Dream Lover UandEagle

“Well we will start with Speckles; she weighs less then the Eagles and is smaller in size. She has been trained to be an education Owl so she will do very well in your training.” Shawnee explained to him as she watched Speckles looking out the window as the morning birds were singing.

“Can you tell me about her and why does she live in the house with you?” Urs was wondering why Speckles was living in the house instead of the rehab center?

“She was injured falling from her nest as a baby. The parents never returned to her. So she became human imprinted and could not be returned to the wild. It happens sometimes, but for the most part Barn Owls are known to be very protective of their owlets. Speckles has lived with me since she was brought to the center.” Shawnee was proud of Speckles and wanted Urs to feel comfortable around her but that would take time and she knew they didn’t have much.
Dream Lover Babybarnowl

“So ‘Human Imprinted’ what does that mean exactly, I have not heard of this before.” Urs wondered out loud.

“It means she was raised by humans and had not learned yet to fly or hunt with her parents so she doesn’t know how to be a Barn Owl or Raptor. She looks to people for her food and can’t hunt for herself. So she is unable to live in the wild and protect herself from other predators.” Shawnee explained as Speckles took a flight to the counter and landed right in front of Urs.

He was in awe that she could turn her head 270 degrees and see so much. Her gorgeous black eyes seem to look right into his soul. Her feathers look like silk, soft and so touchable, but he knew that he couldn’t touch her at least not yet.

He watched as her head moved and followed everything he did, his movements were slow and purposeful so he didn’t upset her. Shawnee watched them closely; it was interesting how Speckles seem intrigued at the Swiss man sitting there. Maybe she knew something that Shawnee didn’t know. Most of the time Barn Owls were very leery of the strangers in their home, but Speckles seem very at ease with Urs. She did watch him closely but she didn’t seem too alarmed at having him in her home.

They finished up their coffee and proceeded out of the house to the barn area where all the equipment was kept for Speckles and her training.

As they walked outside Urs wanted to ask her about the dreams but he wasn’t sure how to tell her that he knew what she had been Dreaming about. He knew for sure it was her now in his dreams and he felt that somehow after meeting her that they had another connection beside his love for Falconry. Someone or something was pulling him to her.

Shawnee too wanted to ask him why he was in her dreams but didn’t because she found that if he knew he would think her maybe insane for having a dream lover to start with. How could she explain where he had come from when she had no answers herself? And still she couldn’t figure out why Urs and she were connected in her dreams.

Could all these questions ever be answered she wondered. She remembered that he only had a few days before the tour left for California and then he hope to come back for a while to finish training, could she get any answers during the time they had before he walked out of her life maybe for good?
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:58 am

Chapter 10

“Say that again?” Urs looked at Shawnee and tried to understand why she would be telling him to hold out his arm.

“I said extend your arm and ball up your fist. Then she will fly to you and perch on your wrist.” Shawnee laughed at the fear she saw cross his face when he thought Speckles might attack him.

“She will come to me just like that, but she doesn’t know me.” Urs was not sure this would work but Shawnee was the teacher maybe Speckles wouldn’t attack with her there.

“Urs she is trained to come to the glove and that is what she will do when you extend your arm for her to land and you will have a treat in the fist for her. Now hold out your arm and let her come to you.” Shawnee made sure he extended his arm straight out and level so that Speckles would see it and watched with glee as Speckles flew and landed on his arm and took her treat from his curled up fingers.

“Wow that was amazing; will she do that every time?” Urs was thrilled she had flown to him as Shawnee had said she would.

“Yes she is trained to respond that way. Now try again but this time send her off to the perch first, by holding her up and waving your arm for her to leave.” Shawnee showed him how to send her off his arm and let her fly around before she landed on the perch across the field. She would look around in search mode the whole time she was up on the perch. Always in hunting mode.

They tried it a few more times and then let her fly for a while in her enclosure. While he went over the training for feeding her the treats. After they finished that, they decided to call it a day and start fresh in the morning. Urs knew he needed to talk to her but he had no clue how to approach the subject.

“Ok we will start in the morning about 9 am and then we will let you try it on your own. Do you have any questions that I can answer about the training so far?” Shawnee knew he was a smart man and took to the training very quickly so she didn’t expect any problems at all. Now it was up to Speckles to do her part and work with Urs.

“No not about what we have done so far. I do have one question thought about Owls, what do you call a Barn Owl in German or Swiss?” Urs had not been around any raptors centers before that had Barn Owls so he wasn’t sure if they even had any in his country. He was to learn Barn Owls were very big in Switzerland.

“They call them ‘Schleiereule’ (German) and I have a video for you to watch which might help you understand their actions, sounds and attitude much better. That will be your homework tonight.” Shawnee thought it would help him if he could see a family of Barn Owls in their habitat and how they respond to the daily life.

“I wanted to ask you if David and the others could join us here tomorrow. None of them have plans so maybe they too could enjoy seeing the raptors up close while we work.” Urs was not sure how she would feel if they all just showed up so better to ask.

“That is fine I am sure Tawny and Leslie can show them around while you and I work with Speckles. Diana will be in the office if they want or need anything also. So please tell them to join us here and I look forward to seeing them again.” Shawnee was thrilled and scared, she would have all of Il Divo at the center tomorrow and that was something she never thought could happen. But she would enjoy meeting them on her turf now.

“Is there anything else you need to discuss then?” Shawnee hated for him to leave, but she knew he would return again in her dreams and that gave her a great deal of pleasure knowing tonight he would be holding her in his arms again.

“Yes I do have something important and a bit strange I really need to discuss with you, can we go somewhere and get a drink and relax enough to talk?” Urs figured she would think him crazy believing in dreams, but he had to tell her of his dreams. Little did he know she too had the same ones every night?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Lover   Dream Lover Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Lover
Page 1 of 1