Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  Empty
PostSubject: Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009      Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am

Thought I would post my report, pics and vids from this amazing concert...

I have taken the report from the OF so if you have already read it... well here it is again LOL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Ok now that I have got that out of my system.. all I have to say about tonights show is AMAZING !! of the 4 I have been too and the 8 in total counting all the tour this one is NR 1...
We had sooo much fun and Im sure the guys too.. we made David laugh ALOT of times... and guess what? We filmed the whole concert!! (we IDSOW´s are good at teamwork)

But lets start from the begining.. It started at 3 pm today when 16 of us, mostly IDSOW´s, a turkish, 2 danes, one dutch and one brit met up for an afternoon tea at the Grand Hotel where the guys stayed at last time.. we had a great time easting, talking and making plans (like the recording schedual.. who would film what song.. ) Then the ones with meet and greet went there and the rest went to get changed and to the pre party thingy at the arena.. Im not sure if the concert started in time.. but I think so.. All of us over 20 IDSOW´s sat on row 1, 2 and 3 in the innercircle also known as the IDROWS ..
The show started with a lot of screams from us but also the rest of the audience.. I guess the SWEDES were ON tonight. you could tell us apart from the rest of the people as we all had LOADS and I mean LOADS of glowstick on the hands, around the neck and on the ´wrists.. When david saw it he just laughed at us.. and so did the other divos.. I was sitting on the left side with Gabi , Mai and Janneke .. and we got a lot of blinks and smiles from David and Carlos but Urs aswell.
We had some signes up during the evening which was quite a hit as we caught the guys attention.. On our left side we had SING FOR ME.. which made Seb almost start laughing while singing and David aswell.. During LVSA me and Gabi took up a SHAKE YOUR BON BON´s sign which David tought was hilarious,.. and Seb read it twice and didnt understand so we showed him and he laughed.. The last sign I held up was at the last song. with the words.. HONK HONK IF YOU LIKE SWEDEN.. which made David laugh again.. I guess it was a hit with him.. and the guys didnt understand them LOL...
We managed to get the whole arena start clapping during PQTME as I think David had forgot about it.. and made Seb remember one swedish word he knew well.. as he said.. God Kväll stockholm, Jag talar inte svenska (goodevening stockhom, I dont speak swedish)..so we reminded him of DU ÄR SÖT (you are cute) and he was like.. OH YEAH.. DU ÄR SÖT.. AND TALKING ABOUT DU ÄR SÖT..THIS NEXT SONG IS ABOUT.... and he presented ETILAY..
My fav part must be at the last song when I gave David his present from me and Gabi (and hey we are not even divas but still) He LOVED it.. it was a soft toy DARTH VADER (that we named DARTHY) which we had put a red glowstick on ..
They got very long applaudes om many songs but especially PQTME, ADAGIO, SENZA CATENE, AMAZING GRACE (that time it didnt stop haha.. the whole arena was shaking)..
during amazing grace Gabi ran up to Carlos who walked down next to us and gave him like 4-5 knickers in all sizes and he took them happily and put them on his jacket (got that on video).. but the funny part is when he goes to the little stage and starts handing them out to the guys.. I think they take one except for urs who make this funny.. UUGGHH face.. the whole arena was laughing..
Have to say that the security guys were great.. they let us do whatever we wanted .. LOL. they saw that we filmed but didnt bother to stand up to tell us off, they just smiled.. they were very friendly.. and one security guy.. the cute one even fell asleep.. LOL.. When he saw that we were all looking at him he woke up and said.. Hey the music is so relaxing Razz

Im sure I have forgotten something as SO MUCH happened.. but all I can rememeber is having a great time with my fellow IDSOW girls and The guys for a fantastic show and for just being here.. Without their music I would have not know any of these fantastic people I know now.. THANK YOU GUYS

Elinor, Petronella, Mai, Sandra, Janneke, Gabi, Jennifer, Lena, Lina, Ingela, Boel, Angelica, Angelica, Agge, Camilla, Mia, Marie, Rebekka, Hanne, Müge, Debbie, Ana Maria, Elisabet, Ingela and the rest that I may have forgotten.. thanks for a WONDERFUL day.IDSOW ROCKS!!!. what made it even more special for me is that I had my grandma with me who turned 68 tonight, I surprised her with a ticket and got a BIG thank you hug as it was the best concert she had been to..
The other girls are at the hotel having drinks at the moment so I guess their reports will come later tonight or tomorrow.. I will post pics and the videos I filmed tomorrow as I have to go to bed now.. have school and have to get up at 6 tomorrow..

//angie

Ps.. I know I may sound like a Diva.. which im not.. but I guess I gotten a little (very little) bit diva after tonight..

Angie_swe

Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009      Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:38 am

The pics:

Janneke and Gabi with all the glowsticks.. We sure shined that night:
  Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  10

and of course janneke and me with the famous hats:

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  CIMG7775

And the guys:

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  1

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  11

Angie_swe
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009      Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 am

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  12

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  13

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  14

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  15

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  16

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  2

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  3

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  4

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  5

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  6

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  7

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  8

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  9

Angie_swe
Back to top Go down
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009      Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 am

and last but not least.. the videos..

Caruso:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ijzll0hnuyz

The impossible Dream:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1zmli0jzm4y

Janneke giving Urs a rose:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jgugnmbgmqz

Knickers for Carlos
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vvmdn0dnykd

She:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zg1ngny55m1

My way:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zl2kixklzv5

Regresa a mi:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zznwzmnyntn

Somewhere:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gzgehmnmwrm

Angie_swe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009      Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009  Empty

Back to top Go down

Globe Arena Stockholm Mar 16, 2009
Page 1 of 1