Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

BABY MINE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am going to start posting a new Divo Story with a Shocking Twist!
The Chapters will go back and forth from Flash back to present day.
This is a work in progress but also a exciting storyline I have to say I would have never thought of doing to start.

I am still doing The Rose, But this is a large switch from those stories.

Thanks for all your support. Not sure yet what schedule posting will be..

So Enjoy Baby Mine.

Last edited by Contessa on Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo
Humor : Have One !!

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:45 pm

BABY MINE    Babymine

~*Baby Mine*~

Chapter 1
Present Day

“How are you doing Jewel? Are you ready to start pushing? Your daughter is ready to come into the world.” Dr. Strauss told her as he prepared to deliver her baby daughter.

The man she loved stood by her side, he was holding her hands, and soon they would have the baby they had fought so hard to bring in to the world. Even though he was not the baby’s blood father, he would be the only father she would ever have. He loved her already, he had fallen in love with his wife when she was 6 weeks pregnant, something about her told him she was the one he had waited a life time for.

“Alright Jewel you ready to do this, sir I want you to sit behind your wife like you practice and hold her hands.”
He had removed his boots and climb on to the bed behind her, he held her as the nurse arranged the mirror so they could see what was going on below.

“Ok now push Jewel.”

She pushed with all she had, all the while holding on to her husband. She looked over at him; she could see all the love he had shining there just for her. She knew she had been lucky to have this man in her life, and how close she had come to losing both him and her child.

After pushing for what seem like forever, Jewel pushed one last time and saw her beautiful baby girl, as the nurse laid her on her stomach. She slowly touches her daughter’s tiny hand. She looked up into the face of her husband, seeing his tears flow at the sight of his beautiful child.

The nurse came over to get the baby to clean her up and weigh her. The Dr. finished up with Jewel, and then her husband removed himself from the bed so she could sit up and hold their little girl.

She was a healthy baby weighing in at 7 lbs and 21 inches long, she had a head full of dark hair and the most enchanting green eyes. When Jewel looked into her face, she could see how much she favored her husband and the natural father.

She had hoped that the baby favored her and her husband, she wanted no reminders of the hell that man had put her through. She had prayed she would never have to see him again, after that one and only night they were together.

But that was not what was in the cards for her, or her family. He was a cruel and unfeeling person. She had a hard time understanding how she had been so wrong about him.

Someone knocked on the door, the nurse went to see who it was. The man on the other side ask for Jewel, since she could not let anyone in without the Dr. ordering it, she mention to the husband that maybe he could speak to the gentleman outside.

He got up and kissed his wife and his child, then headed out the door. Only to find the man that he hated more than anyone else in the world.

“What are you doing here? You were ordered by the law to stay away from my family! Leave now or I will have you thrown out! Don’t you ever come back here or go near my wife and child!”

“I am that child’s father and I have lost everything because of your tramp of a wife, and that child! Nothing I could do would be enough to pay her back for costing me everything!”

“Remember we have to work together for now, but I promise you if you come near Jewel or the baby, I won’t stop this time till your DEAD!! NOW GET OUT!”

They both stood there looking at each other, neither willing to leave. The security officer had heard the yelling and met them at the door, telling them to keep it down or they both would be removed. When he got a nod from both he went on his way.

“I will leave for now, but mark my words I will see my child! I am going to the courts if I have to and get that baby from her!”

“You will not win, and then all bets are off!! You will be punished for all the things you did to Jewel, just because she was weak, and spent one night with you! You have no one to blame but yourself. NOW GO!” he turned back to the door and entered. Pasted a smile on his face and went to hold his new born daughter. Jewel looked at him, she knew who had been outside that door. Would he not ever stop trying to hurt her?

There had been days where she had wanted to die, the only thing that saved her, was her unborn child and the man she now called her husband.

“Does she have a name?” the nurse asks.

“Yes her name is Alisha Belle” Jewel smiled up at her husband, she could see the name they picked was perfect for their new baby.

Last edited by Sara25 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Chapter 2
*Meeting a Divo*

(Flashback)

Jewel was a Gourmet Chef, she had been hired by the IL Divo Company to travel with them during the 9 month long tour. Her name was Jewel Harrington, she had been a chef for the past 10 years, and at the age of 32 she had done TV shows, also private catering jobs for high class companies. But this was the first time a huge Record Company had hired her to travel with them to cook for their stars. It was a dream come true for her, she wanted to see the world and she adored cooking, so it was the best of both worlds for her.

She had no family both of her parents had died years before, being an only child it left her to find her own way. She had a nice apartment in Paris, she had live there when her parents died, so she felt it was the place to be for her job. She loved the night life of the city and the people were amazing. She spoke French and English and felt quite at home there, after all she was an All American Girl.

A few days before leaving, she had gone to the club with her friends for a good bye party. They had a wonderful time dancing, and just enjoying the music. Jewell hardly ever drank, but tonight was a celebration for her new job.

One of her friends notice a man in the bar that kept watching her dance, he was watching her move on the floor and getting quite excited. He wanted to meet her and maybe if he was lucky, he would have company for the night. His girlfriend of 3 years was away in London working, they had a place there as well as in Paris. He knew that she was faithful to him, she loved him and wanted them to settle down and get married. He was not the marrying type, he manage to propose knowing that would make her happy, at least for a couple of more years.
He had never been in a faithful relationship, he loved to have as many women as possible and his job kept him moving daily so he had many lovers around the world at his disposal.

He had no concern that he would go a night without companion ship, since joining Il Divo his nights were very full, with willing ladies that wanted to spend the night with him. He was the only one that had a relationship, before joining the group. David had found the woman of his dreams after about a year on the road. They too were engaged, but David was going to marry his love at the end of this tour. Carlos had just gotten married and his wife traveled with him. The last one in the group was Urs, he had not been in a relationship for 2 years, and his last one ended up leaving a bad taste in his mouth, because she had cheated on him and then tried to get him to marry her when she got pregnant by her lover.

Urs was private and moody which was a major contrast to Sebastien, who really had a large ego, he thought women all around the world were there to service him. They were far from being friends, they barely could stand being in the same room together at times. Urs disapproved of Seb’s womanizing and felt bad for the lady he had propose to. They had not met since Seb hardly ever had her travel with him. If she had it would have cramped his style.

No keeping her busy in London was for the best. David and Carlos also knew the way Seb carried on before and after concerts, but they felt it was not their business, if it did not intrude on the stage performance. Seb was a fantastic singer so they stayed clear of his personal life. Sebastien was very popular with the fans, he made them feel special after the concerts, taking time to talk and pose for pictures and sign autographs. He received tons of room keys and phone numbers every night, he just had to choose. The Title Playboy was perfect for IL Divo’s Sebastien Izambard.

But this night he set his sights on Jewel, he had no idea who she was but he wanted her, more than anything he was ready to take her on. He felt she would be wonderful in bed, with all those moves she was making on the dance floor. He made his move when the friends all sat down to rest and get refreshments, Jewel was slightly drunk and was enjoying her cocktail. Sebastien approached the table when she was alone and struck up a conversation with her, asking if she would like another drink. She said she had a fresh one but she picked it up, drinking it down in one gulp.

He was giving off all kinds of signs that he wanted to be with her, flirting out right. All her friends knew they would be together, at some point before the night ended. When the club was close to closing, Sebastien offered her a ride home, since her friends had left a few minutes before. He had quietly told them he would take care of her, and they believed him so they said good night.

By this time Jewel was feeling quite happy and very drunk, she couldn’t stand on her own. He supported her and led her out to his car.

He took her back to his place and laid her on the bed, she was almost too far out of it to care where she was and he needed her awake for a bit longer. He began removing his clothes and then hers, she was easy to undress, she weighed nothing, and he picked her up then took her to the shower to wake her up a bit. He finally got her attention in the shower, He began kissing her and making her head swim with arousal he was causing in her body. They made love in the shower and then when finished he took her to his bed and they made love once more, before she drifted off to sleep.

Never did Sebastien think to use protection.

The next morning she woke with a whopper of a headache, she was about to get up then she notice she was not alone. She looked over to find Sebastien sleeping with his arms wrapped around her. She slowly moved away from him and headed to the bathroom, finding some pills for her headache she took them and then headed to the shower. What had she been thinking, then it dawned on her that she had been too drunk to think much of anything. She knew she had to get out of there and get ready for her new job.

This had been a mistake one she would not ever repeat. He seem nice enough but with her new job, she didn’t need any new involvements. She had only had a couple of lovers in her past years, and was not ready to settle down with anyone.

After finishing her shower she dressed in her clothes from last night, leaving quietly or so she thought. Sebastien had woken when she got out of bed, he watched her head to the shower. He never moved thinking it was easier to just let her leave, and move on to the next conquest.

Later that day Il Divo would be meeting at the airport, heading off to start the tour.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Chapter 3
*Uncomfortable*

(Flashback)

Jewel settled in her seat on the plane and closed her eyes. She was thinking how had she let herself be used by a man she didn’t know, she had never even got his name, or had she? She really couldn’t remember much of that night.

She tried to put it out of her mind, they would never be together again, in her mind she had left him in Paris and she was off to see the world with the Group. This she was looking forward too. She had not heard much about these guys. She didn’t have a clue what they look like so, she would have to wait till they arrived to be introduced.

She had arrived in London in a couple of hours, she was to meet the group there. Steve Marlin was the tour Manager and he was to meet her and take her to the hotel. After they found each other he helped with her luggage, then they headed out to the Limo. She had not been prepared for such extraordinary traveling. They talked a bit on the way to the hotel, Steve told her that there was a concert tonight, but she didn’t have to cook this evening. This would give her time to settle in, and meet the group she would be taking care of. Her room was near Steve’s so that if she had any problems she could find him. She thanked him and ask when she would meet the group, it was set for after the concert. They would have a meeting in the restaurant downstairs, after the guys returned from the venue.

She went to the bathroom and started a long hot bubble bath, hoping it would help her relax and forget that night. She had like the man from the club enough that she could have a drink with him, but it never had been her idea, or plan to fall in his bed. No more drinking she thought to herself.

After a long time she began to get cold, so she rose and dried herself off then, headed out to find her jeans and t-shirt. After getting dressed and doing her hair, and some light make up she headed downstairs for the meeting. It was after 11 pm she figured all would have arrived by now. She was right most of the group was there.

She walked over to Steve since he was the only one she knew, he took her arm and led her to the table they had reserve in the back of the room. As she stood there looking at the men at the table she couldn’t tell who the singers were, from the rest of the crowd. They sure didn’t look like anything special in Jeans and Shirts.

Steve cleared his throat and began introductions.

“This is Jewel Harrington our new Cater and she is joining us for the whole tour. We all look forward to your cooking.”

“Thank You Steve.” Jewel said shyly ..

“Ok, this guy over here is David Miller, the lone American. Next is Carlos Marin our Spanish Divo. And this gentleman here is Urs Buhler our Divo from Switzerland.” He pointed out each one as he announced their names they rose and kissed her cheeks welcoming her.

“Wait, I thought there were four men in the group?” Jewel looked around waiting to be introduced to the last Divo.

“Yes we also have Sebastien Izambard from Paris, France. He seems to have gotten held up.”

“Oh ok then maybe he will join us before I leave, I would like to get an idea of what each of you like to have for meals.” Jewel looked around the table and her eyes met Urs’s and she was entranced.

Wow she thought this could get very interesting. But she pushed that thought into the back of her mind, for now she had a job to do and she wanted nothing more, than to do it and enjoy this opportunity.

Everyone ordered their meal and as the waiters arrived with their food Sebastien arrived.
Jewel looked up and saw him approaching the table, she thought he had seen her and was coming to talk to her, she did not want to see him again so soon after all that had happen in Paris that night.

Just so happens she was sitting next to Urs and when he saw the look, of what fear, he wasn’t sure, he placed his hand over hers hoping to calm her down.

She looked at Urs and smiled a shy smile then turn to Steve as he introduced Sebastien Izambard to her this was the 4th Divo.

Sebastien looked at her; he knew she was the one he had spent that night with. Now he had to have her following him around? This was not good news to him, he never had more than one night stands with the women he picked up, and he wasn’t going to let her change that. He would have to find a way to get rid of her, maybe they could agree to fire her.

Sebastien walked over to her, as he bent to kiss her on the cheeks, he also whispered in her ear, they had to talk after dinner. She didn’t know what to do, so she just nodded at him as he went to his seat across from her.
All the while this was happening, Urs was silently watching Sebastien, and they were far from being friends. He didn’t like the way Jewel reacted to Seb, when he came in or the way he whispered in her ear. He leaned into Jewel, whispering asking if she was ok. She looked over the table, she saw Seb watching her, and so she just nodded a yes back to Urs.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Chapter 4
*I Want You to Go!*

(Flashback)

All the guy's rooms were on the same floor in the hotel, turned out Urs and Seb had rooms next to each other.

When dinner was over I excused myself explaining I was tired and had a long day and tomorrow would be another one. I said good night and went to the elevator. Just as the door started to close Seb ran in and looked at me like he hated me. What had I done to him?

When the elevator arrived at my floor, he followed me pulling me by the arm to his room instead. I had no idea what he wanted, but we so were not going where we had that night.

"What do you want from me?" I ask him when we got into his room; I stayed near the door as he walked around the room, running his hands thru his hair thinking.

"I want you to leave!" He turned and spoke with such anger...

"Leave? As in leave this job, but why I just arrived and I haven't even started?" I couldn't figure him out.

"You need to leave before someone finds out about us and that night! I don't want you here!"
"Well Mr. Izambard, I am not leaving because we had one night in Paris. That doesn't even make any sense. I had no idea who you were and we didn't exactly exchange names that I remember! Don't forget, you came on to me and took me to your place. I didn't even know what I was doing, I was so drunk. So no I am not leaving, I would rather just forget that night ever happen!" I turned to leave when he grab my arm and pulled me too him. I could feel how excited he was, and I was not going there. Who did he think he was ordering me to quit my job?

"You will do as I say Ms. Harrington, or I will tell everyone what kind of woman you really are!" He had such venom in his voice I still couldn't believe, he was the same man that was in the club with me that night.
"I told you I am not leaving! NOW GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! Don't you ever touch me again!" I was shouting and didn't realize just how angry I had gotten. I jerked away at the same time a knock came from the door.

I stood where I was as he let go and open the door, only to find Urs standing there. Oh I thought this is really great, now he will think I am one of Sebastien's little conquests.

"What is it Urs?" Sebastien had calm down seeing his band mate at the door.
Sebastien let him in and then closing the door walked pass me, I saw his snide grin. I still was lost in the fact he thought he could man handle me into leaving.

"I heard shouting and it was coming from in here, I wondered what was wrong?" Urs explained why he had stopped by, all the while watching me and Sebastien.

"We were having a difference of opinion, sorry we got loud Urs."

"A difference of opinion? I am not sure I understand, I thought you just met tonight?"

"Mr. Izambard thinks I am wrong for the job, he has ask me to resign and leave." I wanted to make sure if I had to go, it was clear that it was not my idea. Urs was stunned at the request or demand whichever one you want to call it.

"But you just arrived, I don't understand this Sebastien? We all have equal say in who we employ, and she is not leaving if I have a say and I am sure Carlos and David will agree!"

I could see in Sebastien's eyes he was having a hard time controlling his anger at me, for telling Urs. But I couldn't and wouldn't let him bully me.

"But Urs, come on you don't know this lady at all! We can find someone older, with more experience!"

"Your right Seb, I don't know Ms. Harrington yet, but I am getting the feeling you do. Am I correct?"

I really didn't want to tell Urs, I had been a one night romp for Sebastien. But if it came out would I lose my job anyway? This I wasn't too sure about, we had not known each other when we met and had that night together.

"There is something going on here, I can feel it and I want to know what this is really all about?" Urs looked at the both of us waiting, for someone to explained what the real reason was.

"We slept together, it was just once before I left Paris. I didn't know her, and she had no idea who I was. But it happen and, I want her gone and I mean NOW!"

"You slept with Ms. Harrington? Sebastien you're engaged to be married, you have a woman here in London that loves you, and you're betraying that love by STILL having more affairs?" Urs was beginning to see that Seb wanted me gone, only because the truth might come out about us, His Fiancée then would learn, what he had been doing behind her back. In my opinion it would have served him right. But it was not my place to tell her.

"Listen, I would like to forget that night altogether, and do my job, that is why I am here. It is not my place to brag about sleeping with you, and I won't be the one to tell her about us. Can't we just move on and work together?"

I could see Urs understood, that the night in question was not something that was going to be a problem for me, but it was still a huge problem for Seb.

"NON, it will come out and I will lose everything! I will not have her here to remind me of that night!" He was beginning to shout again. Nothing we said made a difference in his eyes. But I felt there was more to this, then him thinking I would tell.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Chapter 5
*Hate Changes People*

(Flashback)

I thought Ms. Harrington had been through enough, so I told Seb I would escort her to her room, then we would talk about this at length. I took her hand in mine and walked out shutting the door behind me. Her room was on the other side of Steve's, after I got her settled in, I went back to Seb.

When Seb let me in he was still upset, I could tell but he seem to have calm down some. He offered me a drink, I ask for a bottle of water, which he took out of the small refrigerator, then took a seat in the chair across from me.

I really wasn't sure about getting involved in his personal issues, but a young woman had become involved, she worked for us and that involvement brought me to this point.

"Ok Seb, please calm down and tell me what happen between you two." After that I waited, I was not sure what I was about to hear.

"Urs can't you just take my word, that it won't work with her and I in the same place?"

"No Seb, that is totally unfair to her. You said she didn't know you. So she was not out to get you because of your name or IL Divo fame. So what is the real problem with her staying on the job?"

"If you must know then, I met her at a club where I picked her up, I took her back to my place. I wanted her so much, just by watching her in the dance club. But she was totally out of it. She had lots to drink before I met her."

"Please tell me, that you didn't take advantage of her while she was passed out Seb?"

"Non, I didn't do that but we did make love a few times. We never spoke our names or really talked to each other. Then she left the next morning, without waking me up."

"Ok, well then why can't you forget it and let it go? Are you attracted to her?"

"Non, she was just available at the time. But if Lindsey finds out about it, she will end our relationship."

"But Ms. Harrington said she wanted to forget it happen and, I don't think she wants to tell anyone about it. Can't you do the same?"

"I am sorry but non, I just can't take the chance."

"Look Seb, I try to stay out of other people's personal lives, and I do know that this young woman is not your first affair. We all know you have many ladies, and have always had. You need to decide if you really want to marry Lindsey, or keep going down this path of one night stands. But in all honesty Seb, you can't have it both ways. The truth always comes out and then what will you do?"

"I don't want to lose Lindsey, and that is why this woman needs to go!"

"Seb we can put it to a vote tomorrow, but I am sure you will lose. Steve likes her and her experience in the food industry, comes highly recommended by very famous people. We would be fools to let her go."

"Alright we will talk to Steve in the morning, I don't want him to know the whole truth, about her and I. The least amount of people know the better."
"I can't imagine what you will tell him if not the whole truth. But we will deal with it in the morning. Is Lindsey coming over here tonight?"

"Non, I am going to the house and stay there with her tonight. I will be back for lunch and we will talk to Steve then."

"Alright, well I will see you in the afternoon then. Try to rest and enjoy time with Lindsey and put all of this out of your mind. She deserves all of your attention tonight." I stood and left and went to my room.

I still didn't feel that Ms. Harrington deserve to lose her job with us, over something Seb had brought about, he was now feeling guilty. His cover up would one day fail, and then he would be in a pickle.

I took my shower and then climbed into bed, I was tired, but my mind kept going back to Ms. Harrington. I would do all I could to help her stay. It was not fair for her to pay the price of Seb's big mess. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke to a rainy morning, it seem to always be raining when we got back to London. I got a shower went to the gym, did my work out, took another shower, then decided to check on Ms. Harrington.

I knocked on her door and waited for her, when she called out she would be right there. When she open the door she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, my mind was a bit thrown but she sure did look beautiful.
"Urs, please come in. What are you doing up this early. I thought all you guys would sleep in, since you work so late at night?"

"The other's might, but I am up with the birds working out in the gym. So how are you this morning? I spoke to Seb last night, he told me what happen between you. I think he is playing a dangerous game with all the women he gets involved with, leaving Lindsey in the dark."

"I still don't understand why he thinks I would brag about being so drunk, I spent the night with him. It really is not something I want many people knowing about. Makes me look pretty bad as it stands now in my eyes. I can't imagine what you think of me?"

"I think you are a talented woman with amazing skills, when it comes to cooking. That is for now, I will have to get to know you better before I make any more judgments. "

"Thank you for that Urs, I am not someone who jumps into bed with a drop of the hat, this is the first time I have ever been picked up in a club. Please try to not judge me to much. I would like to get to know you and be friends if possible?"

"I would like the same thing, and maybe we can start by me finding out your first name?"

"My name is Jewel Harrington." I smile at him, he makes me feel so special. Not like the tramp Seb is trying to make me out as.

"Jewel what a special name, it really suits you. So are you heading down for breakfast?"

"Yes I was just getting ready to go, hope my outfit is ok?"

"I think it to suits you and we will have a nice time." I open the door for her and then we walk to the elevators together.

When the doors open there stands Lindsey, and Sebastien. This was not going to be a good day after all. Lindsey hugs me, kisses my cheeks after Seb introduces us. During this time I see Sebastien eyeing, Jewel he can't tear his eyes away from her body. I put Lindsey down and ask if they are joining us for breakfast. While they are talking I wonder, is it really because Seb is afraid Jewel will spill the truth about them, or is it possible he wants her for himself? This I will have to watch, seems Jewel didn't see the leering, he was doing at her body and that concerns me more.

Lindsey and Seb decide to join the group for breakfast and that leads us to the private dining room they have rented for us when we are there. Lindsey greets the others the same way she greeted me, we don't really know each other at all but, we are very comfortable for the most part around each other's ladies. We would never cross that line. But I wonder now would Seb?
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Chapter 6
*Jewel & Belle*
(Present Day)

The baby is now 2 days old, and I get to bring them home. I am such a happy man, life for me has gotten so much better, since meeting and falling in love with Jewel. She has given me so much in the past few months we have been married, a life time of love and the most beautiful little angel. Belle is such a good baby, all she needs is love, her tummy full and maybe the diaper changing every so often.

We had the spare guest room turned into a nursery, a few weeks before Belle was born, it is covered in Disney’s Dumbo characters. This was Jewel’s idea and for my part I enjoyed helping create it. I see Jewel in the nursery, sitting in the rocker, she used to sit there, and rub her tummy before the baby came and sang to her.

Now she is sitting there nursing our daughter, it is an amazing site, to see the bond these two ladies of my life have with each other. Belle reaches up to touch her mother’s face. Jewel kisses the tiny hand and begins to sing to her after she changes Belle to the other side to finish nursing.

My life is so very full to almost bursting, I wish I could get the meeting between Seb and I out of my mind. I now know that Seb wants Jewel and Belle, for his own. He doesn’t love them he only wants to own them. He values nothing, but he has brought it all on himself. I will not let my wife and child go. I will protect them from the man, who has vowed to destroy them both. He has hurt Jewel so much over the past few months, it has taken all the courage she can find to comes to terms with this man. She has no idea that he wants to possess her mind, body and soul. And that he wants the baby gone.

She fears for Belle’s safety, but I fear for the both of them. That is why she doesn’t stay alone, when I am on tour she goes everywhere I go. I won’t let him hurt them any longer. Seb still is a part of IL Divo, but it is a very limited part. He will come in and do sound checks and shows, he goes to the interviews, but he does nothing else with the group.

Having him around Belle will be hard, Jewel doesn’t want him to see her, and that is going to be almost impossible to stop. I wish Seb would come to his senses, and forget all that happen so long ago now.

I hear Jewel speaking to me.

“Do you want to burp her Urs?”

“Sure I would love to.” I pick up my daughter, placing her on my shoulder. She is such a tiny thing, as I walk around the room I pat her on the back till she lets out a large burp. As we look around the room my wife is talking to me.

“I am sorry Urs, I know you didn’t want me to know, but I am not a fool, it was Seb that came to the hospital the other day. Did he say what he wanted?”
I don’t want to tell her, but we try never to keep secrets unless they are the fun kind.

“Yes, my love it was Seb. He still has not given up hope he can take you away from me and remove Belle from all our lives.” Telling my wife that a man wants to take away her child, is more than any woman should have to bear. I can’t really understand what Seb thinks will happen if he removes Belle, from all of our lives? I guess I never really knew this man, who I have been working with for years.

I have decided to go see Seb we need to stop all of this, before it gets much farther out of hand. He has to understand that Jewel and I love each other, and will not part because he wishes it so. He also has to know that Alisha Belle Buhler, is MY CHILD!
I don’t tell Jewel that I am going to see Seb, she worries so much when we have to work together. I call the house keeper in to my office telling her I have to go out, and want the house locked up and no one is to enter till I return.

She understands my concerns for Jewel and the baby. I tell Jewel I have business in town and will return soon. We kiss goodbye, the love she has for me takes me to a place I have never felt before. She has given me all her love, I can’t help but get lost in her kisses. Pulling away from my wife, I leave locking the gate as I drive away.

I find Seb at his home on the other side of London. I ring the bell and wait for him to answer. When he opens the door, I know he has been drinking.
“May I come in?” I ask as he walks away from me leaving the door open. I walk in closing the door behind me and follow him to the living room. I see he has a drink poured and reaches for it.

“What else do you want from me Urs? I have lost Lindsey and you have my child and the woman who has destroyed my life.”

“Seb I didn’t come here to hurt you. I came because now that Belle has been born, we need to solve this mess. That baby is not to blame for all your problems, anymore then Jewel is!”

“You want to know what I want Urs? I want what you have, I want Jewel to love me, Belle she should be with me I am her blood, and even though you will be her father in name and legally, that will not change the fact I help create my child.”

“Seb if you loved Jewel and the baby, why did you try to hurt them? That is not how love works. Jewel loves me and I love her, she will never love you. Please understand I care about you Seb, but Jewel is afraid of you and I can’t say as I blame her!”

“I should have known that after I slept with her, that I wanted more. When she told me about the baby, I was angry not so much at Jewel, but at myself… since I should have done something to make sure we were protected.”

“Yes you should have Seb, you wanted to play around then you should have been prepared. You can’t go back now, things have gone too far and I am going to talk to Simon and leave the group. I will not have Jewel and the baby hurt anymore.”

“You’re leaving the group? You do know that is the end of IL Divo then? Why would you destroy the group over some woman?”

“Seb that is MY Wife and yes it might be the end to IL Divo, but unlike you, my family comes first in my heart, and my life. Nothing is more important to me than caring for Jewel and Belle!”

“When are you leaving?” Seb asks, he has only one more chance to change Jewel’s mind, and meet his daughter.

“I won’t say, but IF you want to wish Jewel and Belle goodbye, then Simon will give you a call. It will be a onetime chance, to meet Belle in Simon’s office. Please Seb don’t waste this chance to make peace.” I turn saying what I came to say, and left him standing in the middle of the room stunned.

I now know that Seb is in love with my wife, and wants his child with him to make a family. I will not give up my family for him. Jewel loves me I have no doubts about that. Seb needs to do some long thinking, and make peace. Only then can he move on, and find his one true love as I have found mine.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Chapter 7
*Tormenting Jewel*
(Flashback)

A couple weeks had gone by and Seb had not made things easy for me. He refused to eat the food I prepared for the group; instead he would go out and eat. Nothing good had come out of the decision to keep me on. He was furious with his band mates and Steve.

He would keep giving me these evil looks, every time we ran into each other. Sometimes I was alone, and other times I might be walking with Urs, that had not stopped him from being down right cruel. Urs too was at a loss as to why this had become his recent behavior.

Lindsey had not been seen since we left London, but Seb had told Urs that she was working hard to plan their wedding. She had told him while they were in London that she did not plan on waiting another year or more for them to marry. He had agreed to move forward with the wedding.

I didn’t believe he would marry her, but that was just my opinion of this man. I really didn’t see anything even remotely interesting; in some one stringing another along just so he could bed as many women as he wanted.

Seb was a mystery to me, but his band mates were at a total loss, they didn’t know how to explain his recent actions. This bothered Urs a great deal. Urs did say Simon was not pleased at the reports; he was getting back from crew about Seb’s attitude, and the constant women in and out of his rooms. It really shone a bad light on the group as a whole.

Urs and I had a long discussion about our personal life; I felt no reason to hide anything from him. He already knew the worst secret I could have. At least in my mind it had been the worse.

In 2 more weeks we would have a break, we would have a whole week off in Switzerland, Urs planned on going to his family home and rest. He had not asked me to go with him at this point. So I decide to stay at the hotel for the days off, just wander around the city and enjoy my time off. Seb had not mentioned what he would be doing at least not to me, not surprising though we really had not spoken since the night we met in London.

It had been a rough few weeks and I was ready for some down time, I had started feeling sick a day or two before the break started. I was able to settle my stomach, and get plenty of sleep, after everyone headed off to their small vacation.

Urs had left me his cell phone number in case I needed him; I thought I would have no reason to use it. A couple days later I got up sick again and spent an hour in and out of the bathroom, I decided to spend the day in bed.

When the sickness didn’t stop, I ask the hotel to arrange for a Dr. to come and check me out. When the Dr. left that afternoon, I was feeling better but I had just receive the news I was expecting a baby. This was not something that had really shocked me, I had not been on my pills for very long, and from what Seb had told me about that night, I gathered he didn’t use anything either.

So now I am pregnant with Seb’s child, what was I going to do? I needed to tell him and I was not looking forward to that discussion at all. Steve had stayed behind over the break as well, so he was in the next room. I gathered my courage and phoned Seb’s room, I ask him to come to my room. He was not pleased but finally agreed.

When Seb arrived he was not happy, seems I had intruded on his downtime and he wanted to get back to his own room. I didn’t ask, what that meant I really didn’t want to know.

“What do you want Jewel?” Seb snapped at me when he entered my room. He never sat down just stood with his arms crossed, waiting for me to say what I wanted to say.

“I really am sorry to bother you Sebastien, but I had been feeling really bad over the past few days, and I didn’t know what else to do, so I called the hotel Dr. He just left.”

“So what is wrong with you? Do we need to take you to the hospital or arrange for a nurse?”

That was the first time he seem concerned for me as a person. It wouldn’t last long.
“No, I will be fine soon enough, but he did tell me something you needed to hear. I am pregnant about 4-5 weeks gone Seb.” He stood there with his mouth open to say something, but at that moment nothing came out. I didn’t have to wait long for him to recover, before he laid into me.

“Well we can make arrangements for an abortion; I have some contacts in that field. It shouldn’t take long to rid us of the problem.

“Wait just a darn minute here; this is my body and my baby too. You can’t just order me to have an abortion Seb! I don’t believe in them to start with. If I am having your baby I am going to love it no matter how I feel about YOU!”

“YOU can’t have my baby, what if Lindsey finds out about this?” he stood there staring at me; his eyes were full of hate and anger.

“I don’t plan on telling Lindsey are you? Look this is my baby too, we both made a mistake that night let’s not make it worse, by arguing about abortions and such.”

“I don’t want a baby and I don’t want you being the mother of MY CHILD if I decide to have one! Do you understand me Jewel? Get rid of the problem and DO IT NOW!” Seb went to leave, when he jerked open the door, there was Steve looking very angry at the both of us.

“What is wrong with you two? Don’t you know the other guests are going to complain about the yelling coming from this room? Geeze Seb you know better than act this way in the hotel. You’re not a kid anymore, now someone tell me what is wrong?”

Seb stood there looking at me, then walked out the door and went to his room; he never said a word to Steve. Steve turned and looked at me, I was as white as a sheet, and he led me to the bed and tuck me in. He then left and went back to his room. He knew about our night, I don’t know if Seb told him or Urs? But somehow he knew and he had heard enough to know I needed someone to talk too.

The phone rang at the Buhler home in Luzern midday, Urs being in the living room answered it.

“Hello.”

“Urs, sorry to bother you, but you ask me to keep an eye on Jewel while you were home. I think you need to come back to the hotel, from what has just happen I think she is going to need you.”

“What has happen Steve, did Seb hurt her?”

“No, not at least the way you mean, I think she found out she is pregnant, making the baby Seb’s. I heard him ordering her to have an abortion and she has downright refused.”

“Good for her! Alright I will be there in an hour; maybe I should bring her back here, and get her away from him for a while?”
“Good idea she is a mess, I put her to bed. She shouldn’t be this upset in her condition Urs. We have to do something, but for the life of me I really don’t know what?”

“Just take care of her till I get there, and keep Seb away from her room please Steve!”

“I promise but be careful and hurry. Goodbye Urs.” Steve and Urs hung up at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Chapter 8
*Taking Care Of Jewel*
(Flashback)

When Urs returned to the hotel he headed straight for Seb’s room. He needed to hear from him what had happen between him and Jewel. He knocked and waited for Seb to answer. When Seb finally arrived at the door, he stood aside without saying a word, Urs could tell he was still in a bad mood.

“I thought you went to your parents’ home for the week?”

“I did, but I got a call from Steve, that I was needed back here. So you want to explain to me what went on between you and Jewel that has Steve upset enough to call Simon?”

“Steve is calling Simon?” Seb was not pleased to hear this, seems another thing he could blame on Jewel, getting him in trouble with his boss.

“I don’t know yet Seb, I only spoke to him on the phone for a few minutes. Now pleased tell me what has happen?”

“Jewel called me to her room, seems she has been feeling bad for the past few days and saw a Dr. The Dr. has discovered she is expecting a baby in a few months. MY Baby! I ordered her to get an abortion, I don’t want a child and when I do, it will most for certain, not be with her!”

“Why are you tormenting her Seb? You do know she could have kept this secret, and you would have never known about your child. Why can you not work with her on this, instead of tearing her apart?”

“I do not want this baby, what if Lindsey finds out about this?”

“Then you my friend are going have a lot of explaining to do, and then most likely lose Lindsey for good. I hope you think about that! When David and Carlos hear about this, and you know they will, add Simon to the mix, Seb you are going to be facing some very hard truths. You might want to start now! I am taking Jewel to my family, and get her away from you; in her condition anything upsetting can hurt the baby.”

“Just watch out she is not to be trusted, she may try to lure you in to her bed.”

“Watch your mouth Seb, remember I know it was you that took advantage of this woman, who was too drunk to say no! I tend to respect women; they are to be cherished and loved, not used and then discarded like trash.”

“So you’re defending her to me? I thought we were friends Urs?”

“Seb I am your friend, that is why I am warning you, leave Jewel alone. I will take care of her, then you can find some way on your own to deal with this news.”

“You like her don’t you Urs?”

“Yes, I think she is a special lady, and she deserves to be treated that way. If that were my child she was carrying, I would be the happiest man on this earth Seb. Maybe you should think about that!”

I turned walking out the door, leaving Seb in his room hopefully thinking over what I had said. I headed to Steve’s room next; This was not going to be a good meeting.

I knock on Steve’s door and he opens it, inviting me in right away, after closing the door I tell him, I have spoken to Seb. And that the situation is not good. I think it is time to bring in Simon. Steve informs me that Simon is on his way from London and will arrive later tonight.

“I am taking Jewel with me, I don’t want her in the middle of this, and she has enough to handle on her own.”

“I agree with you, she needs to get away from him for a while, this is getting harder to deal with. First Seb and his harem of women, coming and going, now the cater is pregnant by him. When is he going to learn?”

“Right now Seb is not my main concern, Jewel and that baby are!”

“I am sorry to have intruded on your off time Urs, but she needs someone in her corner. I think she feels, because you’re all band mates that you will side with him.”

“Don’t get me wrong Steve; I like Seb but right now, not so much! I would side with him if I felt he was in the right, and she was trying to use him. But that is not the truth or the way things are going.”

“Ok well you get her ready to go and I will keep Seb away, hopefully when we all get back together things will have calmed down.”

“I think you’re asking for a miracle Steve!”

I leave after telling Steve that I would like to hear from Simon, when he gets finished with Seb. I don’t want her walking into more turmoil when we return. He promises to have Simon call me after Seb and he talk.

I head over to Jewel’s room, knocking on the door. I hear movement, so I know she is not resting. When she opens the door, and sees me she falls into my arms and sobs.

When she calms down enough, I ask her to pack a bag for the next few days. She thinks she is being fired, but I assure her that she is going with me to my parent’s home, for the rest of the break. She will be back on the job when we return. I also let her know we will discuss everything once; we are at my family’s home.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Chapter 9
*Falling*
(Flashback)

Jewel sparkled while she stayed with us, it was the most relaxed I had seen her since we met, over a month ago. We had taken long walks, talking about what had happen between her and Seb. She knew as well as I did, she had no real feelings for him; right now she was on the verge of hating him. She was not giving up her child, she wished he could understand, how strong a mother’s love was, if he didn’t want to love this child she would be both parents.

The more time we spent together, the stronger my feelings became. I had not really labeled them till one morning, Mami ask me what I was feeling about the baby?

“I think that Seb should stand up and be a father to his child. He was wrong for what he did, he has hurt Jewel badly, but he is the father and needs to know his child. I would give anything if that child had been mine.” He whispers the last part. Mami heard him.

“Son how do you feel about Jewel? I know you want to protect her from any more pain, and heartache?”

“I do Mami; I want to be there for her and the baby too. I am falling in love with her. Am I wrong for my feelings?”

“Son, the heart wants what it wants and you can’t change how you feel. But I wonder if you will act on these feelings?”

“I am not sure now is the time, to tell her how I am feeling, she has already been through so much with Seb. I just don’t know if she would want a relationship with me?”

“I see the way she looks at you, son and she is in love with you also.”

“How do you know this Mami, we have not spoken about feelings toward each other before.”

“Mothers can see things, I can tell you and she would be wonderful together. You just have to decide if you can be a father to her baby. Knowing that child was created by one of your friends?”

“I know that child was not created by an act of love, so yes I could raise the baby, and love it as I love Jewel. I told Seb back at the hotel, I would have been honored if it had been my child, instead of his. I don’t think that helped, but he was so wrong in his thinking.”

“What will you do now son? Will you tell Jewel how you feel?”

“I don’t know yet Mami, but when I do I will let you know.”

I left the room; I needed to get some air. I really had no idea how Jewel felt about me, I know she was grateful for me being a friend. But could she love me, and let me be the father to her child? Was it to soon to talk about feelings?
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Chapter 10
*Feelings*
(Flashback)

Urs seem to be at odds with himself; I was watching him from the yard, I could see he was troubled by something. I had begun to think about what I was going to do, now that I had a child to think about. I was deciding to give up my job, since the father of my child not only hated me, but our baby.

How could I stay with the Group, when Seb was a constant reminder of that night, and the outcome? I would tell Urs that I was leaving.
I walked over to where he was standing looking out at the waterfall, it was so beautiful here. I couldn’t help but notice him, how amazing he had been to me and now my baby.

I would miss him, if I had the courage, I would have told him before now, that I was in Love with him. But how could I ask him to choose between Seb and me? Was I being fair to any of us?

“Excuse me Urs, can we talk? I have made a decision and want you to know first.”

“Oh, what kind of decision Jewel?”

“When we go back to the tour I am going to resign. I can’t go on like this; all this fighting with Seb will not be good for the baby. I think he will be happy once I am gone.”
Urs looked at me long and hard, I could see that he was disappointed in me. It mattered what he thought, I just needed him to say what he was feeling.

“Is that what you want Jewel, to make Seb happy? If you disappeared it would not change anything. He would go on and do it again. I don’t want you to leave us or me!”

“I don’t want to make Seb happy Urs, you should know that by now, but what I do know is he is not going to stop, trying to convince me to have the abortion. What do you mean you don’t want me to leave you? If you have something to say Urs, please say it and let’s deal with it.”

“Jewel, I of all people know what you have been thru over the past few weeks, you know I am here for you. But I want more from you, I am afraid it is too soon for you, to hear how I feel about you. I would like to tell you but we always end up going back to Seb.”

“I am sorry Urs, I would love to hear how you feel about me. Please tell me!”

“I have been watching over you for the last few weeks, I am in love with you Jewel, I want us to try a life together. That means before we leave here, I want us to do the civil ceremony and become man and wife.”

“I know how you’re feeling Urs, because I am in love with you. I just can’t see this working as a married couple, with the baby in the middle of this war? Can you love my baby, as it is a part of me?”

“I told Seb and Mami both, I would have been honored if your baby had been mine to start. But it is not, but I love you Jewel, and the baby is a bonus. It deserves the same love as its mother, so if you marry me, I would be honored to raise your baby as mine. I want to give your child my name, to love it as I love you. Can you love me enough to let me do this?”

“Oh Urs, yes I will let you love me and the baby, you don’t know what it means to hear you say you love me. I never thought, I would have the love of a man as wonderful as you.”

Urs pulled me into his arms, he slowly bends down to touch my lips, and he softly kisses me over and over. Our lips can’t get enough of each other. Our bodies mold together and his embrace is that of pure ecstasy. I know he loves me, I can feel it in his touch and the way he looks in to my eyes. I also feel his passion, we both have butterflies I think. I do not want to leave his embrace.

After a while Jewel pushes back and begins to look at the water, I wait to hear what she is thinking now. We both have declared our love and now we had to deal with the reality of what we have planned.

“What is it Jewel?”

“Urs do you realize, what it will be like for you when Seb finds out about us. Not just being together, but married?”

“Sweetheart, listen to me, Seb can only hurt us if we let him. I will not allow Seb, and his feelings to come between you and me. I can handle my relationship with Seb. Please don’t let that overrule how you feel about me.”

“I am not backing out of the love we have, I just want you to understand he hates me, and my child that puts you at war with him, when we marry.”

“I know, and I can handle it. Let’s just do what makes us happy, then the rest will fall in place. He may be mad at first, but he has to understand, this is not about him. Just promise me you won’t listen, when he says I have married you on the rebound. That is the farthest thing from the truth. Always remember Jewel I LOVE YOU!” Urs turned her back into his arms, kissing her with so much passion, her legs went weak and she had to hold on to him.

We went in to tell his Mami, that we were getting married, at the civil ceremony in 2 days, before we had to leave for the rest of the tour. We told her we would have a bigger wedding, after the baby was born. She was very happy and understood, there was no time to work out a big wedding.

“Jewel, what will you do about your job?”

“I hadn’t really thought about it, I can keep on working till it gets to be too much I suppose. What do you think Love?”

“I think if you want to keep working that is fine with me, I will have you at night.”

I was so excited about marrying Jewel, I was sure at no time, had anyone been in my life that I would had considered marrying. No one in my life before, would ever come close to the love I feel for Jewel. And the baby is something we are both very excited about.

After supper was over Jewel and I called Steve, telling him our plans over the next couple of days. He was happy for us, and told us that Simon was spending some time with Seb. Simon planned on staying till we returned from the break, in 3 more days. Steve would have Simon wait to talk to us when we got back.

Later Jewel and I spent time talking, about how things would change when we returned to the tour. I wanted her to understand about the fans, and the ladies that would make a play for us. But she had known I was not a player, that was Seb’s way and the rest of us were very much devoted to our families, and wives if we had them.

I wanted her to trust that I loved her, and no other woman could intrude into our lives. After that was settled we discussed her moving to my room with me, and into my suite once we got back. I had asked Steve to move her stuff while we were here, that way it would be finished.

Jewel and I would not make love till the wedding night, it was something we both wanted and that was to start out fresh, as a couple.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:21 pm

THUD CHAPTER

Chapter 11

*Marriage*

(Flashback)

The morning before the wedding, I paced around the room. I couldn’t settle myself, there was something bothering me, and I had convinced myself not to marry Urs.

Urs walked into the room and looked at me with a puzzled look on his face, he couldn’t figure out why I seem so distant from him this morning. I had slept in his arms all night and I felt so loved.

“Jewel, Sweetheart what is wrong?”

He came to me, putting his arms around me holding me close. I knew when he got close, what I had to say would crush him.

“I really don’t know how to say this Urs, but I can’t marry you!” I hid my face from him not wanting to see the hurt and pain in his gorgeous eyes.

“What? Jewel we can’t start our lives hiding from each other, so sit here and tell me what this is all about.” He led me to the sofa in the room, as I sat he joined me, holding my hands and turning my face to look at him.

“I can’t marry you Urs, I can’t marry you knowing that you would be thinking of me in bed with Seb! I just couldn’t deal with you becoming angry…..”

“Wait just a minute, where did you get this idea? Have I done something, to make you think I would use you like that? Is that the kind of man you think I am?”

“No Urs, it is me I am not sure how to handle this. I am carrying a baby by another man, how could you not think badly of me?”

“I told you, I love you and want to marry you Jewel! I am not going to be thinking of you and Seb in bed together, when I have you in my arms showing you all my love and passion. I don’t use people like that. It might be Seb’s style but not mine.”

“You’re not going to be comparing your making love with Seb’s? Please tell me you won’t? I can’t handle that Urs. I think we should make love tonight and not wait, I need to know when you wake up in the morning, you will still want to be with me.” I had tears rolling down my cheeks, I so wanted to marry this man, he is everything in the world I could have ask God for.

“Sweetheart, I won’t do that to you or me. I can’t get you out of my mind Jewel, you’re like a drug I am addicted to, I need you so very much. Are you sure you don’t want to wait Jewel it is only 1 more night?”

“I am sorry Urs, but I need to know when we are together, that it is forever because once we marry I won’t ever let you go. I love you to much to lose you Urs.” I kissed him softly on the mouth, he deepens the kiss and our tongues were dueling for space.

I touch his chest, began pulling off his t-shirt and he undid my shirt. I let him pull it off, I felt his heart beating loudly, I knew I had done that to him, just by my touch. We worked on the rest of the clothes between us, falling onto his bed and began our journey. I wanted him so very much, no man ever took me to the places that Urs was taking me to, with just a few touches and kisses all over my body.

Urs touch set me on fire, I couldn’t think didn’t want to, I just wanted to feel him and hear what only I could do to him. We laid there exploring each other till I couldn’t wait any longer.

“Urs please take me and make me yours… I need…you”

“I promise my love you are and always will be mine.”

We came together as one, beginning the trip to the stars; we had no thoughts only the shear ecstasy of each other’s love. When the final explosion came, we called out each other’s name.

We lay in each other’s arms trying to calm our breathing; neither could move nor speak for a few minutes.

“Are you alright Love?” Urs looked down into my eyes filled with tears. I had never been to that place where it was all consuming love. It was shear bliss. This was the man of my dreams and he had given himself to me and I would never let him go.

“Yes, I am fine and thank you, I know now that you love me and only me. I am so happy Urs.”

“You are everything in my life Jewel; you make me want to sing with my whole heart. Do you feel better about our marriage now?”

“Yes, I know that Seb can’t intrude on that or our love anymore.”

“We are going to be so happy and have a wonderful life together my love.” Urs bent to kiss me, I pulled his hair a bit to keep him in place, and I didn’t want him to stop the wonderful things he was doing, to my body and my mind.

Slowly we drifted off to sleep wrapped in our love.

Later I woke and Urs was not beside me, I sat up looking for him, I wondered had it all been a dream? Was I really in his room? I looked around but didn’t find his clothes. I wondered where he could have gone. I got up and used the bathroom, then began my shower. All the time I was thinking of us making love. I turned when I heard the shower door open, his arms embraced me.

“Where were you? I thought when I woke it had all been a dream.”

“Mami called me to help her with the fireplace, she needed me to remove the ashes they were to hot. Love I will never leave you and I hope you believe me?”

“I do Urs, just please be patient with me, I am new to this and I am still afraid with all that has went on in the past few weeks. I promise I will work on it.”

“Jewel stop…you have nothing to be sorry for…I know your worried and I can’t blame you. But if you become afraid again, just come to me and let me chase all your fears away.”

We had a great evening with mami; we fell asleep wrapped in each other’s arms, after making love a couple of times. Life couldn’t have been better. I drifted off to sleep thinking tomorrow is my wedding day.

Early the next morning we dressed, and with Mami by our side headed to town. This is where we would be married. The whole process took about 20 minutes, and in the end Urs and I were, Mr. and Mrs. Urs Buhler. I was thrilled, I jumped into his arms kissing him with all the passion I felt.

We headed back to the homestead, packing our bags, it was time we faced what was coming from Simon and Seb. We knew Seb was going to be angry, but this was now our lives and he couldn’t do anything to change it.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:25 pm

SHOCK WARNING

Chapter 12
*Sebastien Loses All*
(Flashback)

While Urs and Jewel were on their way back to the hotel, Simon was spending some time with Lindsey and Seb. He had called her and told her she needed to be in Switzerland with him.

It was not his plan for her to find out about what Seb had been doing, just giving him someone to spend his time with. He thought if they were going to marry, then she should be there working on the plans with him.

He had no clue that Urs and I would arrive early, meeting up with them in the dining room of the suite. Seb, we could see was not happy to see us, Simon could see how much stress he was putting on Jewel, just being in the same room with her.

“Hello everyone.” Urs spoke to them as we were asked by Simon to join them. Lindsey looked at Urs and could see he was very happy, she wondered what had brought about that change?

“We don’t mean to intrude; we can come back some other time.” Urs said looking at Seb.

“Don’t be silly, join us!” Steve said and looked at Simon. They needed to work this out before the rest of the group returned.

“Well Jewel and I have some wonderful news; we wanted to share it with you all. If you don’t mind it is hard keeping it a secret.”

“No please share with us!” Simon encouraged Urs, while watching Seb.

“Jewel and I got married!” Urs told everyone and they could see how happy the couple were.

“YOU DID WHAT?” Seb stood up and stared at Jewel. Anger written all over his face. Lindsey stared at Seb wondering why he was yelling.

“I said we were married today, and are looking forward to the rest of the tour.” Urs smiled at everyone. They could see how happy he was but Seb didn’t stop there.

“HOW COULD YOU MARRY THAT WOMAN?” Seb yelled at Urs.

“Wait a minute Seb, what does this have to do with you or us?” Lindsey asks confused by the way he kept yelling at Urs. She also saw the anger and hate he showed when he looked at Jewel. What was that all about?

“She is pregnant!” Seb said out loud.

“So that won’t stop her from getting married Seb. Please stop yelling and be happy for them.” Lindsey told Seb and hoped he would congratulate them along with her.

“Simon, are you going to let them do this? She still works for us. Can’t you fire her and get her out of here?” Seb was getting more unfocused.

“Seb, please calm down. First off I can’t tell Urs who to marry and second Jewel knows and does her job very well. So no, I can’t fire her for marrying Urs. I think Urs knows this too.”

“Yes Simon I do know you won’t fire Jewel, and if you did then I would leave with her.”

“Well you can’t be married to this…this… woman Urs. You know what she is… A Tramp!” Seb splat out at Urs, who was beginning to lose his patience with Seb.

“ENOUGH SEB, that is my wife you’re talking about and she is not a tramp! Don’t you ever call her names again! Or you will Deal with ME!”

“You know full and well she is pregnant with MY CHILD URS!! Seb screamed at him, not even thinking. In walked David and Carlos and their ladies at the perfect time to hear Seb.

Urs turned and so did I and looked at a stunned Lindsey. Tears rolling down her cheeks. We didn’t know how to help her; we could tell she had no idea what Seb had been doing all along.

“SEB stop now, you know what you have done, and why Jewel is expecting your child. YOU RAPED HER!”

About that time we hear a moan and Urs grab Lindsey as she headed for the floor. She had fainted. Urs picked her up and carried her to the couch, laying her down and covering her up.

I turned to look at Seb; he was stunned by what Urs had said.

“Did she… tell you I… raped her Urs?”

“No, Seb you did, when you said she was out, and didn’t know what was going on around her. That is rape, you forced yourself on her.”

“Seb, did you do this to Jewel?” Carlos was looking at Seb like he could tear him apart.

“NON, I didn’t Rape anyone!” Urs how could you say this?”

“Seb it is clear Jewel didn’t know what was going on around her, you even admitted that. By law that is Rape! She could have filed charges against you, and it would have been what you deserved in my book.” Urs was still fluming.

“Ok guys hold on we need to get the ladies out of here.” Steve stood and went to Jewel, taking her hand her led her to where Mary and Larissa stood. Asking with his eyes, to get her out of the room. Urs handed them the key to his room.

Seb looked at the men staring at him; he had no idea what to do now. He walked over to Lindsey and bent down to touch her face, when she woke up and slapped him.

“Don’t touch me! Simon can you get me out of here? I need to go home, and get my life sorted out. Seb your stuff will still be in the house, do with it as you will. I will be gone in 2 days and don’t you ever contact me again.”

Lindsey stood and walked out the door slamming it. All the guys knew it was over and Seb stood in the middle of the floor, steaming mad. Once again it was aimed at Jewel.

“SEE WHAT YOUR WIFE HAS DONE NOW! I have lost Lindsey!”

I turned to look at him with anger in my eyes, he was pushing me to the point where I so wanted to beat him to a pulp.

“You cause this not Jewel, she was an innocent till you got thru with her. Don’t you dare blame her for your CHEATING.”

“Look guys we need to keep it down the management is going to be up here if we don’t. Seb I am sorry, I had no idea things were this bad. But I do understand what Urs is saying here. You have brought all of this on yourself.” David was the peaceful one and he wanted to support both Urs and Seb, but he knew Seb was wrong with regards to Jewel.

“I see your all siding with that Tramp…”

“Don’t do it Seb, I don’t want to hurt you but I will, if you don’t shut up now!” Urs turned and stormed out of the room, with David and Carlos close behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Chapter 13
*Is This the End of IL Divo*
(Present Day)

Sebastien just stood there thinking over what Urs had said. Did he really plan on quitting IL Divo, breaking up the group after all these years together? This had to be Jewel’s idea, she needed to pay him back for all the pain and suffering, he had caused her over their night together and the baby.

The baby, Urs was offering him a chance to meet his child, did he really want to see this child? The one Urs claimed as his own. NO, he wanted no part in this child, in all truth he had wanted it gone, he wasn’t about to change his mind on that score.
If Urs was fool enough to love that TRAMP, then he should suffer with HER child, and he wanted nothing to do with that child or the Mother!!

Sebastien walked to the phone and dialed Simon’s number, he needed to know if they were really breaking up the group, cause he didn’t believe Urs.

“Hello.” Simon said when he picked up the phone, he looked at the ID and saw it was Seb. He figured he had called about meeting Belle.

“Hello Simon.” Seb spoke softly..

“Sebastien, how are you? What can I do for you today?”
“Urs was just here Simon, he said he is quitting IL Divo, is that true is the group breaking up?”

“Sorry Seb, but since there is no tour this year, IL Divo is taking a break from being a group. Breaking up for good had not been decided. Urs and his family need time to work things thru, he wants some private time away from everyone to be with Jewel and Belle. You can understand that I am sure?’

“Non, I don’t understand how he can give up the group over that woman?”

“Seb, Jewel is his wife and they just had a baby, they need time to be a family. And you my friend, need time to work on whatever is causing all this running from woman to woman. It is not a good thing Seb, and you can see what it has done to the group this year.”

“If the group comes back together, I want it to be solid and I want you all working together, as you have in the past. I can’t see Urs coming back if things don’t change.”

“So what you’re saying is, I have to change or Urs will not return?”

“Pretty much Seb, and so you know David and Carlos agree with Urs. You all need a break.”

“Well that is no surprise Simon, they sided with Urs and her when Lindsey walked out on me. So I am not surprised, they have sided with him on breaking up the group!”
“Seb do you want me to make arrangements to meet Belle? Urs and Jewel are leaving in a couple of days.”

“Yes Urs mention that they were going away. And NON I do not want to meet with them, to see HIS Child. They are nothing to me, that woman has use that child to trap Urs, now he will have to find out on his own, what kind of person she really is.”

“Seb, how can you say that, you know they have been married for months, Urs is happier than I have ever known him to be. He loves Jewel and she loves him, they are a happy family.”

“I am sorry Simon, but I don’t see them lasting. Or at least I hope they don’t. Maybe Urs will recover faster if Jewel lets him go now.”

“Seb I think you are really grasping at straws here, cause Urs is not about to give up on his family. He loves them way to much.”

“Well Simon, maybe I should help him see what kind of woman he married, then he will be happier when she is gone.”

“Don’t Seb, leave them in peace. This is not the way to get IL DIVO back together. Remember what Urs told you before, he don’t want to fight you, but he will when it comes to Jewel and the baby. Leave it alone and work on getting yourself better.”

“There is nothing wrong with me Simon! Goodbye!” Seb slammed down the phone. He had to find a way to break up Urs and Jewel, to get rid of her and that baby, he had to do it NOW! Otherwise it would be the end of IL DIVO forever!
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Chapter 14
*Seb’s Revenge*
(Present Day)

Thinking on the problem, he thought he might have found his perfect Revenge; He was doing an interview with a sleazy tabloid. He knew Simon would have disapproved, but he really didn’t care anymore, IL Divo was on the way out so he had nothing else to lose.

It didn’t matter to him now if Urs, or any of the other guys got hurt in the process. His doorbell rang and he went to answer it. The Tattle tell Gazette, had sent a sleazy looking man to do the interview. They wanted the dirt on Il Divo, and to get it they wanted Sebastien to have his mind clear of women.

“Hello. I am Mitchell Sanders, from the Tattletell Gazette.”

“Welcome Mr. Sanders, please come to the living room.” Sebastien led him to his living room, and offered him a drink, which he asked for coffee. It was too early to have a drink of liquor. But about now meeting this man in front of him, he was sure by this evening he would most likely need the stronger drink.

“Ok, if you don’t mind let’s get down to business, I have a deadline to get too.” Mr. Sanders was ready with his small recorder. It was easier to just record the info, and take it back and write it out there.

“Alright, I am going to explain why there is no longer a group called IL DIVO.”

“Have you all spilt up then?”

“We are! Now down to details.”

Sebastien gave Mr. Sanders his version, of the events over the past several months. Most of it was a twisted version, the rest plain out lies. But when Seb thought back after the man left, he found it really didn’t matter. He felt the end justified the means, and his was to pay them back for all he had lost.

Why should Urs and Jewel ride off to the sunset happy with his child, when he lost everything including his music. Well this would show them who they were messing with. One of these days they would finally figure out that he was not a man that would take to being used or hurt. He would fight back in his own way.

After he had things in order, he settled down for a nap, it had been a long day already, and he had a date tonight so he wanted to be prepared.

Mr. Sanders was quite pleased with the information that Sebastien had provided, it didn’t matter to him which parts were truth or fiction, as long as they were his words and he had the proof. The Interview was printing as he sat and watch the clock.

In Another Part of London:

Midge and her sister Maggie were sitting watching TV, they had hoped that the guys would be touring this year. Sad to say the forum had listed this as a year off.

They had heard Urs had gotten married and had a new baby, so they figured this was due to him needing time for his family. Maggie was a Siren, the sun rose and set for her with Sebastien. In her eyes he was the best thing there was.

Midge was an Uber, she was excited for Urs, neither knew much about the lady Urs had married, but as long as he was happy was all that was important. A true fan would know if their idol was unhappy. All the information they saw in the forum showed Urs to be smiling more than he ever had. There had been some kind of change in him, he was more outgoing with the fans and that just made them love him more. When it came to Seb, they could tell he was not open to the fans as before, he stayed away a little more each time, they had a concert. This concerned a lot of his Sirens. But they had no idea, what had brought about the change.

That would change in just a few hours and then the tables would turn on Urs and Seb.

Mr. Sanders was looking over the Gazette’s new edition that was hot off the press. He couldn’t wait to get the copies sent out to the group, and too Simon. He had been requested to do this personally by Seb. He didn’t ask why, but he really was proud of this edition since his article took up the front page.
The Courier was waiting as, Sanders held out the five yellow envelopes with the samples. He couldn’t wait to hear what Seb, and the others thought about the article.

It wouldn’t be long before Simon, and the other three Il Divo men gave him their take, on the information that he had written. When Simon got thru with him, it would be the last thing he ever wrote as a journalist.

Sebastien was on his way out the door when the courier arrived and placed the yellow envelope into his hands. Once closing the door he went to the kitchen and opened it and sat at the counter reading. A smiled crossed his lips as he saw that all the lies and untruths were there. This would show them. He wondered what Simon, and the others were thinking about now. He laid his copy down and left for his date.

Simon was the first to receive the Courier, as he opened it he wonder what had been sent to him now. Well after pulling it out and reading it, his assistant could hear him yelling in the office. This was nothing new, lots of yelling came from her boss, but she could tell this was something new.

All of a sudden the door swung open and Simon was yelling to get Il Divo on the phone and he meant NOW!

Slamming the door closed, he went back to his chair and picked up the tabloid, he couldn’t help wonder what had made Seb give this interview, and why all of the lies. He knew he was not a happy man right now, but to destroy not only his career, but the rest of the group as well. And what would people think of Jewel. This had to be fixed before something really bad happen.

His assistant had Urs and David and Carlos on the line, but there was no answer on Seb’s home phone or his cell. No big surprise there Simon thought.

He spoke to the other 3 guys, and ask them to get to his office as fast as they could, and for Urs to bring Jewel. He hung up furious that Seb had caused another problem, but this one would spiral out of control, as soon as that rag hit the stands.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Chapter 15
*The Tattletell Gazette*
(Present Day)

When the guys arrived with Jewel Simon was waiting on them in his office. For the first time ever he was sitting there watching with his door open.
He had tried calling Seb several times but his cell was off, and no one answered at his home.

Urs and Jewel arrived, with David and Carlos close behind. They had all left their homes before, the courier had a chance to deliver the Envelopes. The guys were in for the shock of their lives. Simon knew Jewel would be devastated.

Simon ushered them into his office as soon as they got off the elevator.

“Ok Simon we are here, but where is Seb?” Ask David still not aware of what had happen.

“I can’t reach him yet. But you won’t want him here for this anyway.” Simon didn’t know how they would react, but he knew he was not happy being called a PIMP! Seb sure had a lot of explaining to do.

“So are you going to tell us why we are here and why Jewel had to come Simon?” Urs was still not sure if he should have brought Jewel, thinking Seb would have been here.

“Take a look at this!” Simon said as he laid the page down so they could all read it.

BABY MINE    Gazette2

Simon could see the anger in Urs face, as he watch Carlos and David, reading the expression of hurt and betrayal they were all feeling showed. His biggest concern was Jewel, her face had turned white and she look like she was going to be sick.

“Simon pleased tell me this is a joke?” David asked with his heart in his mouth.

“I am sorry, but it is the real thing, you all most likely will have a copy when you return home tonight.”

“But I don’t get the why he did this? It makes no sense. And Simon he is saying you paid Urs to marry Jewel. That is a low blow even for Seb. What will you do?” Carlos hope Urs watched Jewel, she was not looking so good from where he was sitting.

“Urs are you alright?” Simon looked at him and wondered if his reserve Swiss was going to say anything. When he did Simon wished he hadn’t asked.

“I AM GONNA KILL HIM! HOW DARE HE MAKE UP LIES ABOUT JEWEL AND US LIKE THIS!” Urs rose and started for the door, when David and Carlos grabbed him and pulled him back.

About that time Jewel rose from her seat, calling to Urs to stop! As he turned he saw her starting to fall, he ran to her and caught her as she was going to hit the floor.

“OH GOD SIMON, WHAT HAS HE DONE?” Urs screamed looking at Jewel with tears pouring down his face.

“I don’t know why Urs, I wish I did!” Simon said as Urs lifted Jewel up, and carried her to the couch in Simon’s office. He kept rubbing her hands and calling to her. He was not about to lose her over Seb’s Revenge. But one thing was for sure, he was going to have HIS REVENGE and it would be soon!

**They Say Revenge is a dish best served cold. Well the look on Urs face was cold as the Swiss Alps. He knew in his heart, Urs meant everything he said.**
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Chapter 16
*Consequences*
(Present Day)

Seb was thrilled at his night out, he ended up bringing two ladies home with him. It never hurt to inflate his ego. As he was showering and the ladies were sleeping, he heard a loud banging on his door. He wondered who it could be at this early morning hour.

He got out of the shower, as the banging continues he grabs his robe and shuts the door so the ladies are not disturbed, the heads down to the door. Grabbing it and swinging it open he is standing face to face with Carlos and David, who was just about to hit it again.

“WHAT?” Seb looked ticked off.

“We want to talk to you Seb! And we want to talk NOW!” David shoved him aside as they entered the house slamming the door behind them, as Seb stood there looking at them. He couldn’t believe they would just show up without even a phone call.

Ahh, but he thought they have seen the interview, no wonder they are in a foul mood.
“So why have you barged into my home at this ungodly hour?” Why not play the part of the innocent, it has served him well till now.

“Oh sorry Seb, I thought we all were welcome in each other’s home at least up till now!” David shot back at Seb with anger written all over his face.

“Oui, your all welcome here at any time, but a phone call would have been nice. I do have company, upstairs guys so if you could say what you came to say then go.”

“Oh, sorry Seb, but your company is just going to have to leave this could take a long, long time before we are done with you.” Carlos spat out at him making himself comfortable on the sofa.

“What is this all about guys?”

“Oh the interview Seb, not only did we get called to Simon’s office to read it and then get home to find a copy in our mail. How nice of you to think of us. What the Hell did you think you were doing giving the interview in the first place? And then to make our founder and Manager sound like a PIMP, Seb sometimes I am not sure who or what you are. Are you wanting to have your face and neck rearranged?” David was beginning to yell off and on at Seb as he walked over to his chair and sat down as if nothing was wrong.

“Ok so I embellished a bit! Simon understand these things.” Seb grinned at the two guys staring at him with their mouths open.

“Ok so not going there with you about Simon, I believe he will deal with you on his terms. But my god Seb, when Jewel read the interview she collapsed, she is a mess. Don’t you even care, what you have made her and Urs out to be? Not only them but that baby, you crazy fool is your blood, you have ruined all their lives. Seb you’re not the man I thought you were!” David was on a roll, there was not much going to stop him now till he looked up at the stairs, seeing 2 women in robes.

“Ahh, ladies I am sorry but a business meeting has come up, so I am sorry but I won’t have any more time today for our interlude. Please let yourselves out when you’re done dressing.” Seb said to them as he reached them at the top of the stairs, thank god they put on robes at least before coming out. He kissed both on the cheeks, as they left to change and leave. He went downstairs to rejoin Carlos and David.

“Two? Seb you just had to have 2 women? Oh man, you’re getting worse every day. I have to ask where is my friend the frenchie, we always had such fun working with?” David ask looking dumbfounded.

“What do you want David and why are you here? If your upset about the interview I am sorry, but it stands. That is unless Simon has someway fixed it with the Gazette? Knowing him a retraction will be in tomorrow’s edition.”

“Still not going there Seb, that is between you and Simon when he finds you!” David spat at him as his blood boiled more.

“Ok if this is not about Simon what is it about? You said Jewel didn’t take the interview well! I am sorry, but she is Urs’s problem not mine!”

“OH talk about problems, you have a big one coming if Urs gets his hands on you! Do you know it took me and Carlos both, to hold him back from going out to find you, and most likely beating you to a pulp! Is that enough of a problem for you Seb. One of what was your best friends is so angry at you, for what you have done to his family, that he wants revenge?” David was at a loss as to why Seb, didn’t seem at all concerned, that their Swiss brother could want to KILL him.

“We know Urs is mostly all talk David, there is nothing to worry about!”

Carlos had sat back letting David vent his anger, but now it was his turn. He stood in front of Seb, looking into the face of a man, he had known for years, A man he had called a brother. The man looking back with a stupid grin was not this man. This man had a death wish, when it came to hurting Urs’s family. Too bad it might be too late, before Seb realizes what he had really done to IL DIVO.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Chapter 17
*More Problems*
(Present Day)

On The Other Side on London:
Maggie had picked up the new copy of the Tattletell Gazette and began to read. She had gotten a copy today, she began reading the interview by Seb.

After she finished she called Midge her sister into the sitting room and showed her what was in the Gazette. Neither lady was happy, they both were fluming that Jewel had come between the men they cared so much for.

Just because they were fans, with no personal involvement in the guy’s lives, didn’t mean they didn’t care what happen to them, and wanted them to be happy.

“So I wonder what Seb is doing about all of this mess?” Maggie spoke out to her sister.

“I feel sorry for Urs, he seems to have got caught up in this mess too.” Midge said, even though she knew her sister would side with Seb, both guys didn’t deserve to be involved in this mess.

“Yes well Simon should be ashamed of himself, for putting both guys in this situation. How Urs could let himself end up being against Seb. I thought they were like brothers?” Maggie spoke to her sister, her mind began making plans to help her French Prince.

“Well I don’t think Urs is to blame, if he was in love with this woman it would make things better I think. But to be paid to marry her, is unthinkable. I wish we could help the guys.” Midge said out loud to no one person.

“What if we could help the guys?” Maggie said looking up with a grin on her face.

“How do you mean help them?” Midge was trying to figure out what her sister had in mind.

“Well if we could help Seb get his daughter, for a while then maybe, Urs and this Jewel woman would see that he deserves the chance to be with his daughter. I doubt that the woman is in love with either guy, just a money hungry trollop!” Maggie was up on her feet pacing around the room thinking as she went.

“So what do you have in mind? We know the house keepers, they can get us the addresses where the guys live. We can watch the coming and going of Urs’s wife, and then catch her away from him.” Midge spoke of a partial plan.

“Then we can bring her to a secret place, get the baby and return her to Seb. Then keep Mrs. Buhler tied up for a while, till she listens to reason. We have to get some disguises. so she has no idea who has her. And no damage is to come to her. We feed her and care for her like she is a guest. Just with limits.” Maggie was sure this plan would work, but Midge was concerned, they would end up hurting Urs. But they both felt that something had to be done, to help the guys get back to IL Divo.

“Ok tomorrow you get the things we need from town, I will go out to the farm, to get it ready. We just need a few adjustments, to keep her confined for a while.” Maggie was ready to get started, she made a list if things from town they needed, then they worked on the rest of the plan during their evening meal.

“The goal is that come tomorrow everything will be ready, if things work out, in less than 48 hours our house guest will be, Mrs. Urs Buhler and Daughter. Now you need to be ready once we have the baby, to get it over to the Sony offices for Seb.” Midge confirmed to her sister.

Sebastien would be so proud how his fans, wanted to help him to reclaim his child. He had said he loved Jewel and wanted her too, but that was not in their hands to fix.

After a long planning session, they headed off to bed thinking they had all the bases covered. Tomorrow would be the beginning of *Operation Mrs. Buhler’s demise.*
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Chapter 18
*Urs & Jewel*
(Present Day)

After the meeting Urs took Jewel home, she was still upset over the Gazette, so was Urs his anger towards Seb was growing, he knew he had to keep it in check for now. Jewel needed him and he would not let her down, he carried her to their bedroom, laying her on the bed. He went and called the nanny they had on standby, asking her to stay the night so he could have Jewel rest.

Belle was such a good baby, she only wanted to be fed and loved so it was no trouble at all, and the nanny told Urs, she would love to stay with the baby. After settling the baby and the nanny, Urs went back to his wife.

Jewel was still lying on the bed where he had left her, she had her eyes closed. Urs was not sure if she had drifted off to sleep, till he started to undress for bed. She rose up looking at her gorgeous husband. His body made her heart sing when she looked at him. Sometimes she wasn’t sure why he had chosen her to love, but she was so happy he had.

“See something you like my love?” Urs grinned at her as she watched him removing his clothes.

“Very much so my love.” Jewel answered back with lust in her voice.

Urs never failed, to make sure she knew how much he loved her. She never doubted his love for her, and after all they had been thru with Seb, she wondered some days why he put up with all of it since it really was because of her that his professional life was in turmoil. When he spoke to her about leaving Il Divo, she felt to blame. But Urs stilled all those thoughts by telling her, they needed time to be a family and he really wanted more time with her and Belle.

How could she be anything, but supportive in his decision. She knew if he wanted to go back he would, she of course would support him in that also. She would never stand in his way of his profession, his music was part of what made him the man she loved.

Jewel rose from the bed and headed to the bathroom, she felt dirty after reading the article and needed a shower. Urs soon joined her as she washed him and he her, they explored each other bodies and found all the places that they enjoy. He gave so much of himself when it came to loving her, she could only return his love with all the passion she felt.

They only spoke of Love during the night, no mention was made of the interview or Seb. Yes they were hurt and upset, with Urs anger still boiled below the surface, but tonight was her night with him. All he wanted was to lose himself in their love. After hours of loving they drifted off spooned together, tightly in their love for each other.

Neither would have believed that soon their love would be in jeopardy again, all due to the crazy mind of Sebastien Izambard.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Chapter 19
*Operation Demise Begins*
(Present Day)

By mid noon Jewel had taken Belle, and they headed off to pick up the odds and ends, they had needed for their trip. Urs had gone off to make sure all was ready, with flight arrangements and car plans as well. They were to leave in the morning, first stop they would arrive in Luzern, the next day.

Neither knew that Jewel was being followed closely, Midge was dressed as an elderly lady, they had made it look like her car had broken down, and needed help. Jewel was not fully comfortable helping anyone with Belle along, but she felt sorry for the elderly woman. So she pushed her feelings aside, offering to take the woman home, then let her sort out her car problem with her family, if she had any. They didn’t speak a lot so, Jewel barely even knew her name.

The woman acted like she could barely speak English, so Jewel didn’t push the conversation by asking lots of questions. That in retrospect would be her second mistake of the day. The first was ever stopping to help her in the first place. But as the day went on she found herself and her child, in a dangerous situation.

Once she got the woman to the farm house, the lady ask her if she could come in and explain things about getting the car back home to her sister. That in itself seem odd, but Jewel figured the woman didn’t know anything about cars. Jewel took Belle out of her car, with Belle still in her car seat. She carried the baby in to the farm house, not knowing she would not be returning with her child.

When she got into the door way she sat the car seat next to her, on the floor while the woman went to get her sister, or so she thought. All of a sudden she felt a knock, on the back of her head. All she could see was black and crumbled to the floor.

Later when she woke she would find herself tied to a chair in a room she had never seen. She looked around for Belle but saw nothing of her daughter or the car seat.

She feared for her daughter’s safety, so she began screaming for help. That brought in the lady she had helped.

“You can scream all you want Missus. But no one here will hear ya!”

“Where is my daughter?” Jewel had tears streaming down her cheeks, and she couldn’t believe this little old lady would hurt her child.

“Ahhh, the little one, well me will tell ya, that she is now most likely, be back with her father Sebastien.” The woman smiled thinking it had been easy taking Jewel’s car to Sony Offices. Then dropping the baby off for Sebastien to pick up, as they left Jewel's car in the parking lot.

“Her Father is Urs Buhler, NOT Sebastien Izambard! What have you done to my child?” Jewel was beginning to put the pieces together, she figured out this woman had to be a friend of Sebastien’s, or a wacked out fan that believe that dam interview Seb had given.

“Well the little one is with Sony Offices, and there is a message to get her to her father. I am sure that Simon, will make sure that happens. “ The woman sat on the bed letting Jewel soak in this information.

What the woman didn’t realize is Simon would never, hand over Belle to Seb after all he had done, and that Simon would make sure she got back to Urs.

“I don’t understand what this is all about? Why did you take my child to Sebastien, and not to her father Urs? And last of all, WHY AM I HERE?” Jewel screamed at the last hoping to frighten the old woman.

“We’ve seen the interview where you hurt, our Dear Sweet Sebastien, by taking his child away and giving it to Urs. That was not right, Seb needs to be a father to his child. I feel bad most of all for Urs, being caught in the middle with YOU!”

“Urs for your information, is not caught in the middle of anything. We are legally married, and we love each other very much!” Jewel wasn’t sure if the truth would help, but for now it couldn’t hurt.

Meanwhile back at Sony Offices:

Simon was walking back to his office after a long meeting, as his assistant Ginny stopped him.

“Simon you have a visitor in your office.” Ginny didn’t understand what in the world was going on, she hoped Simon could figure it out.

“Who is in my office?” Simon looked at Ginny surprised she would allow any one in there, with him not around.

“Belle Buhler, is in your office Simon!”

“Is Urs and Jewel with her?” Simon was confused, he thought they were leaving, and he would speak to them in a week.

“No Simon, Belle was left at the security desk downstairs, with a note to return her to her father.” Ginny knew the next part was going to blow Simon away. She wished that someone else had to give him this information.

“So have you called Urs and where is Jewel?” Simon seemed to be getting more confused after each question.

“Simon, the name listed on the note was not Urs Buhler. But that of Sebastien’s . Whoever left her thinks that Sebastien is her father. Not Urs!” Simon was finally putting the pieces together and had figured out someone had Jewel, and wanted Seb to have the baby, he had claimed to love, in that dam interview. He knew when Urs found out, heaven help Seb.

“Ok get Seb and Urs on the phone, tell them I want them here ASAP and faster! You better call David and Carlos too, I think I am going to need their help holding Urs off from wanting to hurt Seb.” Simon couldn’t believe this was happening at first. But knowing that some wacked out person believe all that garbage that the Gazette printed, and was wanting to help Sebastien reclaim someone, that never was his to start with. How was he going to tell Urs, that he had no idea where Jewel was, and who had her.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Chapter 20
*Sebastien’s Downfall Begins*
(Present Day)

Simon went to his office, he found Belle sleeping in her car seat. At least she had not been harmed, but he wondered what exactly happened to Jewel? He wondered if she had survived whatever had taken place, which had allowed someone to take Belle from her. These were questions Urs would have also.

He picked up his phone, calling down to security. He ask for the guard that had received Belle, to please come to his office, and for the other guards, to look around the company grounds for Jewel. He wanted a report with in the half hour!

David and Carlos arrived first, Ginny showed them into Simon’s office then close the door. Simon was standing at the window and they could see the car seat on the desk.

“Simon are you babysitting for someone?” David ask not knowing how serious this situation was.

Simon turned and they could see he was holding Belle in his arms, both wondered where Jewel and Urs were.

“No David, I am not babysitting. Belle was delivered to me a couple of hours ago. And as for Jewel, I am hoping she is with Urs, but I don’t believe that is the case. We will have to wait for him and Seb to arrive.”

“You have ask Seb to come here, knowing Urs is coming too. Have you forgotten Urs promise to kill him?” David wasn’t sure what Simon was thinking bringing them together.

“No David, I have not forgotten anything, but now we have a bigger problem. Seems Jewel is missing, Belle was left here to be returned to her father.” Simon said laying Belle down on the floor on her blanket.

“So why did you want us here and of all people Seb? Couldn’t you have just called Urs?” Carlos was up walking the floor when he asked.

“Well it seems that the note that was with Belle, alludes to the facts a bit differently then we do. Seems the father mention on the message is not Urs. But instead Seb!” Simon was actually sitting on the floor next to Belle.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” David turned as he yelled. Forgetting Belle was in the room, and may end up frightening her, with his loud voice.

“Whoever brought Belle to the office, thinks that she belongs to Seb. They have it written, that the baby should be returned to her father.”

“It’s that dam interview Seb did, that has caused this to happen!” Carlos spoke up and they could see he was getting angry again.

“When is he going to learn, to stop getting in between Urs and Jewel’s marriage?” David asked hoping someone had the answer.

“I really don’t think Sebastien cares who he hurts anymore guys.” Simon said sadly.

Ginny knocked on the door and let Sebastien in next. She told Simon she had just got off the phone with Urs and he was on his way in. Then she turned and left them closing the door.

Sebastien looked around the room, he wondered why they had all been requested to meet. He knew they were supposed to be taking a break. He looked at Simon on the floor with the baby lying next to him, he wondered what that child had to do with them all being here.

“Thanks for coming Seb, seems we have a problem and I want some answers from you before Urs gets here.” Simon stood up and went to his desk picking up the note and walking to Seb, handing it to him.

“Answers about what Simon?” Seb was confused, he had no idea what Simon was asking him. He watched as Simon walked to him, handing him a message written on plain paper. He looked down and began to read, as he did he began to feel sick, the room started spinning. Could this be true, had someone sent Belle to him? But why?

Simon could see the answer to one of his questions, in the look that crossed Seb’s face while he read the note. He now knew Seb had not done this, he had no idea where or what had happen to Jewel.

“Do you think I would have some part in this mess Simon?” Seb asked looking up from the note.

“I hoped not, but it also didn’t make since, if you had Jewel, why send Belle to me to have her return to you. But I had to ask Seb. Do you have any idea who could have done this and why?”

“Non, I have not spoken of this child since the interview with anyone. Do you have any idea why this happen?” Seb handed the note to David and Carlos, while they each waited to hear what Simon thought.

“We think it was because of the Gazette Interview. Someone out there believes you should have Belle, and not Urs or Jewel. Do you have any idea what Urs will say, when he finds this information out? Your relationship is already at it’s worse, but Seb you have to know he will blame you for all of this. If Jewel is not found, heaven help you cause, I am not so sure I will be able too.

“You think someone believe that story, and took Jewel and the baby, to send her to me? I still don’t understand why they would do that?” Seb didn’t think the interview could have anything to do with the kidnapping, or Belle showing up at Simon’s, but he had to admit this was getting to be very strange.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Chapter 21
*Urs Loses Control* Part 1
(Present Day)

Once more Ginny knocked on Simon’s door and let Urs enter. She walked to Simon, asking in a whisper if he wanted her to take Belle out of the room, letting them talk. For now Belle would stay, but if things heated up then he would call her to get Belle. Ginny understood and left to back to her office.

She knew things were not going to be good, when she got a call from the security guards, saying they had found Jewel’s empty car in the parking lot.

She rang Simon’s office, and gave him the information. She heard him sigh, then she ask should she call the police. He answered in one word YES! She hung up, and dialed the London Police and informed them that Sony/BMG offices, and Simon Cowell needed an officer to report a possible kidnapping.

They told her they would send over a Detective right away and hung up. She wished he had let her bring the baby out of that room. She just knew from the looks on their faces, before Urs arrived that things were really bad.

“Urs come in, have a seat. Gentlemen please be seated.” Simon wanted to keep Urs and Seb apart as much as possible.

“Ok Simon I am here, but how did you get my daughter here, is Jewel in the restroom?” Urs ask looking at his baby girl, lying in her car seat sleeping now.

Urs stood up and walked to the car seat, he slowly took Belle out, cuddling her to his chest. He loved to hold her at home, when she slept. He turned to Simon, who was asking him to have a seat.

“I am sorry to say this Urs, but I have no idea where Jewel is!” Simon didn’t know what to tell him. All he could say is, what they knew at that very moment which was not much.

“Oh, well then I am a bit confused here. Belle left this morning to go shopping with Jewel. Has there been a accident? And why wasn’t I called?”

“As far as we know, there was not an accident Urs. But the security guards have found Jewel’s car, in the down stairs parking lot. She is nowhere to be found. I am so sorry Urs.”

“Well I am still confused, why do you have Belle?” Urs looked at each one of the men in the room, someone was hiding something, he could feel it.

“Urs, when I came back this afternoon from a meeting, Belle was here in my office. The security guards had brought her to Ginny.”

“How did they get her, did they see Jewel?”

This was not going to be easy and Simon wondered if now would be a good time for Ginny to get Belle.

“Urs do you want Ginny to look after Belle, so we can talk more?” Simon hoped that things would not spiral out of control, but he knew once Urs heard the rest, that was not the way things would go.

“No Simon, she can stay with me. Now why was Belle brought here and by who?” Urs was beginning to get a sick feeling in his stomach.

“Ok this letter was found with Belle, asking her to be returned to her father. It does not mention Jewel or what has happen to her.” Simon handed the note to Urs.

Urs read the message on the paper, his anger was building.

“Why is this letter asking you to give MY DAUGHTER to Sebastien?” Urs was still sitting holding the baby, so Simon took that as a good sign so far.

“Urs all I know is that Belle was here when I got back, the letter was also there with her. I called Carlos and David, also Sebastien to see if we could figure this out.” Simon watched Urs face when he mention Seb. He could see the anger building.

“You didn’t call Seb to do what the letter said, give my daughter to him?” Urs looked at Simon knowing he would not do that.

“Urs you know me better than that, I know she is your daughter not Seb’s.” Simon hated having to choose between these men, he cared about. But Seb had never wanted or been a father to Belle.

“Thank you for that Simon, sorry but I had to ask. Ok Seb what do you have to do with all of this, and where is my wife?” Urs was staring at the man who had done so much to hurt him, and his family already. Would he have went this far? The Seb he used to know never would have, but this man in front of him, he wasn’t too sure about.

“I heard about it from Simon when I arrived, and no I had nothing to do with whatever is going on. I have not even seen Jewel, since the article came out."

“That article Seb is the reason behind what has happen to Jewel, and why Belle is here. All you have to do is read between the lines. The person knows about the interview, and thinks they are helping you reclaim your child. All the lies you told in that interview, is why my wife is missing and my daughter is not with her mother.” Urs was still holding Belle so it took a lot, for him to stay calm.

“I agree that the article is the cause behind all of this, but I really don’t know much else then that.” Seb said and hoped that would convince Urs, he really had no part in the kidnapping of Belle or Jewel. Did he really feel any remorse for the events, he had set in motion with that interview. Is this what he had hoped might happen? These questions were running around in his head.

“So you agree that you are the one responsible for the kidnapping of my wife and child by doing that interview? Do you remember what I told you Seb, after Lindsey left you? I told you I would kill you if you hurt Jewel again. You know that this is all on you for what is happening to my wife. Your mine now SEB!”

Urs stood with Belle in his arms, as he approached Sebastien. None of the guys in the room had any idea, what Urs would do to Seb, as long as he was holding his daughter.

“Urs we can’t be fighting amongst ourselves right now. We have to find Jewel and make sure she is ok. Then you and Seb can work out your problems.” Simon hoped Urs would be more concerned, with Jewel not being there then hurting Sebastien.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Chapter 22
*Urs Loses Control* Part 2
(Present Day)

“Your right Simon, I need to bring home my wife, and get Belle back to her mother. But how since no one knows who took them or how?”

Ginny knocked on the door again, this time with Detective Granger, of the London Police. He entered and Ginny walked to Urs, asking if it was ok for her to take Belle out, while they talk to the Detective. He finally agreed to let her care for the baby, she picked up Belle’s things and went to her office. The Security Guard that received Belle, was summon to Simon’s office so he could give a statement, as to who had brought her in. The other Security Guard was going thru the CCTV cams, trying to see if they could figure out how, the car got left without anyone seeing the person driving.

After getting the note and sealing it in a evidence bag, the Detective questioned everyone in the room. He learned about the Gazette article, which could have been the cause for the kidnapping. He could see the hate coming from Urs, he knew how the man must be feeling, not knowing what had happen to his wife.

Sebastien was off in his own world, while the others were being questioned. He thought about the way he had treated Jewel, he had been wrong to blame her. He had indeed forced himself, on her while she was passed out. The baby was not planned, but he should have been happy about it, and tried to work things out with Jewel. Instead he had cause an innocent woman, and his child to bare the blunt of his anger.

Urs was right to hate him, he wasn’t sure how but he had to fix this, and it may even be possible that Jewel would be found unharmed. He knew he had to help get Jewel back, but would Urs trust him enough to let him try?

Sebastien thought about his actions toward Jewel, he knew that he was jealous of her relationship with Urs. He should never have been her enemy, he really thought in his heart at one time he might, have even loved her a bit. How could he have done so much to hurt her? He had a lot of soul searching to do, but that would have to wait, till they found Jewel and reunited her with her family.

After the Detective was finished with them, he left to go to the control room, to look at the cams and videos, hopefully they would find out how the kidnappers had gotten away. Maybe in there somewhere was a clue.

Urs walked to Seb after the Detective left, Simon and David and Carlos all watched in case things got out of hand.

“What are you thinking about Seb?” Urs wanted to know what was going thru his mind.

“Just how wrong I have been, about Jewel and Belle. None of this was their fault, I am to blame for all the pain she has suffered. But how do I change it Urs?” Seb didn’t even know if Urs, would agree to have a real conversation with him.

“Your right Seb, this is all your fault. You know I really want to hurt you right now! I want you to feel the pain, you have given my wife and child during your reign of terror in their lives. You use to be my friend, I don’t trust you anymore Seb. Maybe I never will again!”

“I do understand Urs, and I don’t blame you at all. I have a lot of growing up, and changing to do. And hopefully sometime in the future I can ask for Jewel to forgive me.”

Urs began to slowly let go of some of his anger toward Seb, but with that came the tears, he wasn’t holding on to much hope. If they didn’t find her soon, would they ever find her? He finally let go of the grief and pain in his heart, when he did his 3 brothers, were there for him. Holding him and keeping him from falling to far in to despair.

They knew having Belle with him would help keep him going, for now that is all he had to hold on to. They all got together, and took Urs and Belle home. The nanny was there, she got Belle settled into her crib. Urs went to his office to call his mother, he needed to explained everything to her. She cried for the pain her son and his baby were suffering, from with the loss of Jewel. She prayed that they would find her and all would be ok again.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Chapter 23
*Sebastien Helps Out*
(Present Day)

While Urs was busy talking to his family, David and Seb began talking about how he could help find Jewel. He wasn’t sure if Urs would let him, but for all he had done he had to try.

He got the idea to have Media Coverage to thank the ladies, who had gotten his daughter to him. He wanted to thank them in person. If not for them he would have never met his child, and held her in his arms.

Seb knew to make this work; he would have to do it someplace that would not look like a setup to the kidnappers. So he would invite them to his home. No one would suspect that the police and the Divo’s would be there.

He had to make this work, so they had a place to start when it came to looking for Jewel. During his time watching Urs with Belle, he could see how much they were a family. He knew he could never have given that much love to Jewel or his child. He was glad it had been Urs that became his child’s, father.

He decided after this was all over with, he would leave and give them the chance to be happy, he wasn’t sure if Il Divo did get back together if he would rejoin them. Until he did a lot of soul searching, and made some changes in his life, he didn’t feel he could move on with the group.

Simon would understand this, he had been a great Mentor and friend. David and Carlos were like brothers, and he knew he had at one time counted he had considered Urs a brother too. He was not sure right now if ask, that would have been the same feelings as before.

While the others were talking, Seb went to Simon and ask to speak to him alone.

“What is it Seb?” Simon ask when they were away from the others.

“I am leaving London and the UK for a while Simon, you won’t be able to reach me at all. So I just wanted you to know.” Seb looked at him, Simon’s face showed how shocked he was about not being in contact.

“Where are you going Seb? And for how long?” Simon asked not sure if he would get an answer.

“I have been thinking about a cruise, I have never had the time to do that and I have wanted to go to Hawaii. So that is what I think I am going to do. A month long cruise.” Seb felt glad he had made the decision to go, it felt right to get away.

“You will be gone a month?” Simon was shocked he would be able to stay away that long.

“I really need this Simon, look at all the people I have hurt, it is time I need to work on the changes I need to make, to be happy.”

“But Seb a month is a long time.” Simon was still trying to get his head around Seb just up, and disappearing for a month. What about the group.

“Simon we aren’t doing anything now so what is the problem? I thought Urs quit the group so it was no moving on?”

“Seb, Urs never planned on leaving the group, he just needed a break for him and Jewel, and the baby to have some family time. About 3 months.”

“Ahhh, ok then me being gone a month will not change anything.”

“No, but are you coming back to Il Divo, when your time off is over?” Simon was afraid he would say no.

“Right now if I have to answer that question, then the answer would be NO! But I can decide that after I return to London, see how things are then. There is no hurry Simon.”

“Seb if you decide not to return to the group, you know the others will not go on without you.”

“Right now I am not so sure that is true with Urs, and the way he feels about me.”

“He will come around when Jewel is found, and things settle down. Don’t lose heart over that.”

“Let’s just leave it that we will get together in about a month and half, and then decide after all of us have had time off.” Seb hoped Simon could understand.

“Alright Seb, but no longer. Decisions will have to be made. I will tell the others after this mess is all over.” Simon hope Seb came back, he didn’t want to see the end of IL Divo happen.

“OK Simon, I need to talk to Urs, so if you will excuse me.” Seb walked away feeling somewhat better, for making plans to work on himself and his life.

Seb walked to Urs and ask if they could talk. Urs was not sure what they could talk about but, he walked to the dining area and sat at the table waiting on Seb to speak.

“I think I have found a way, we can bring the kidnappers out into the open.” Seb told him after he joined him at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sara30
Moderators
Moderators
Sara30

Buffalo

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Chapter 24
*An Invite!*
(Present Day)

Urs listen to Sebastien’s idea and felt it could work, he wasn’t too happy about Seb trying to pass Belle off, to the kidnappers as his. But if it worked and they caught them, and found his wife then he would agree to it.

They told Simon what they planned and right away things went into motion, having someone like Simon, always seem to make things happen, even the impossible things.

Urs was worried he didn’t want to put his trust in Seb; he had been thru enough with Jewel, to know he could not be trusted. But in the long run he had to do anything possible, to get his wife back safe and sound.

Within an hour the News media had arrived at Seb’s home, waiting for a hint of what the announcement was to be. They had Belle all dressed up, Seb stood holding her for the first time. When he looked at her, he could remember the pictures of himself as a baby, she looked so much like him.

How was it possible, not to feel love for this precious child, he had help create? That was another thing he needed to work on, did he want children in the future?

Right now he knew that when they found Jewel that he would do all he could to make amends, for all the pain that he had caused. He wanted to walk away, knowing Urs and Jewel would finally be happy with their family.

As soon as Simon had everyone seated in the dining room, Seb stepped out with Belle in his arms. The news people were stunned, Seb gave his thanks to the people who had found and returned his daughter. After the news conference was over, the invite was made to meet the rescuers in his home; he went to Urs and handed Belle back to her father.

Urs took Belle upstairs, for her bottle and a nap. Urs stayed with her, he wasn’t sure he could control his temper, when the so called rescuers showed up. Simon and the officers wanted to be the ones, to question them and him being there, they would get nothing out of them.

They wanted it to look like Seb, really wanted Jewel back as well, and hope they would agree to show them where she was.

Within an hour the phones had been ringing off the hook, all the volunteers took the calls and screened any information coming in. Finally one volunteer got a call from a Midge and Maggie, saying they had been the ones to deliver Belle to the Sony Offices, and left a note to have Simon return her to Seb.

They knew they had the right people, with that little bit of information that had not been released to the press. Seb spoke to the ladies and arranged a Limo to pick them up. They had no idea that the Detectives would stay behind, after they were whisked off to see Seb.

They were hoping that Jewel would be left at the house alone. Once the ladies arrived at Seb’s place they were given drinks, and offered seats. Sebastien began asking them what made them think of doing such a thing.

They had no problem telling him that the Gazette article, made them want to help Seb get his child back in his life.

Seb decided since they were being so up front with wanting to help him, that he would see if he could find out what had happen to Jewel.

“So after you took Belle from her mother, what did you do with Jewel. I would have liked to have them both if it is possible.”

“We have her still in a secure place, we have not done anything to her but keep her confined. She is well fed and clean clothing, also in comfortable surroundings.” Maggie told Seb smiling, thinking he would be so please they didn’t want to harm her.

Urs was standing on the stairs as they spoke about his wife, it took all he had to hold his place and tongue. He didn’t want to put Jewel in any more danger.

“Is there a possibility that I can get Jewel back, or go to see her Maggie?” Seb asked Maggie since she seems to be the Siren of the two.

“Why do you want her Seb, she is married to Urs now, that is not going to help you keep Belle.” Maggie asked wondering if something between Jewel and Seb would happen if they let her go.

“Ahhh, but Urs and I have spoken at length, we have decided to work out our problems, including Jewel. So you see the three of us need to sit down and talk, to get this all sorted out. I want to thank you, for what you were trying to do ladies.”

A few minutes later Urs’s cell went off, as he answered it seeing the detectives ID on the phone. Had they found Jewel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BABY MINE    Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    Empty

Back to top Go down

BABY MINE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next