Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

BABY MINE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Contessa
Admin
Admin
Contessa

Goat
Humor : I found it and as always the joke is on me!!

BABY MINE    - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABY MINE    BABY MINE    - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Chapter 25
*Mrs. Buhler Returns Home*

Urs listen to the voice on the other end of his cell, the voice was telling him that they had found Jewel, in the old farm house, that she would be on her way home, after being checked over by the medics on the scene.

He wanted to speak to her, so they put her on for a few minutes.

“Urs…” Jewel’s soft voice came thru the line, as tears rolled down her cheeks.
“Jewel are you ok love? They didn’t hurt you did they?” Urs had tears rolling down his cheeks, when he heard her voice.

“No Love, I am fine all but a couple of bruises, on my wrist and legs, those will heal. How is Belle? Please don’t tell me Sebastien has her?” Jewel was still concerned; they had given their daughter to Seb.

“No love she is in her bed, sleeping soundly I have had her since you both disappeared.” Urs didn’t want her worrying about anything. He just wanted her home, so he could hold her and make sure for himself, she was going to be fine.

Downstairs the ladies Maggie and Midge were arrested, and charged with Kidnapping on two counts and taken away.

Sebastien had to sit down, he finally understood all the pain and hurt he had caused over the past months, and he had no one to blame but himself. He finally knew in his heart he had to leave. He couldn’t bare seeing Jewel and Urs together, and he was angry with himself that after holding Belle, he still had no feelings of love toward this child he had help to create. To him it was a good thing for Jewel and Belle that Urs love them so much, and he knew Urs was a wonderful father to Belle.

After speaking to Jewel, Urs stood looking out the window, finally this would be all over soon. Then his family could take some time away, putting this whole past year behind them. At least all of the painful parts, he never wanted to forget the part where he fell in love with Jewel, and the birth of his daughter.

He knew they would have to deal with Seb, and he wasn’t really sure how Jewel would react to seeing Seb, knowing he had been the major cause once again of all of their troubles. He knew he was angry at him, for being the reason his wife and child were kidnapped in the first place.

He really thought hard about ending his relationship with Seb for good, but that meant leaving Il Divo or removing Seb, from the group. But that would be something Simon, and the other guys had a say in too.

For now he would wait, and see how things were when Jewel arrived, that was his main concern. Belle lay sleeping in her travel bed, as the officers brought Jewel to the house. She had no idea they were at Seb’s place, somewhere she really didn’t want to be.

Urs saw the police pull in and ran downstairs, he wanted to be there when she got out of the car. He swung her around and held her tight to him. She was crying as he grabbed her and picked her up.

She held onto him tightly, she never wanted to let him go. Urs kept looking at her, not believing she was finally back in his arms where she belonged.

Upstairs in Seb’s room, he was watching the reunion, he was happy it turned out alright; at least Urs was happy now. But he still couldn’t shake off all the anger, and hurt he felt when he saw them together. Why did he hate Jewel so much, she really had done nothing to him?

Urs finally let her go, as she stood there, gazing into his tear stained face, she knew how he felt because, her heart was hurting from all that he had been thru too. They walked arm in arm into the house, it was time to collect their daughter and go home. Jewel wanted some time with just her husband and their baby.

As they came in the doorway, Seb was walking down the stairs. Jewel looked up and saw him; her anger was something at that moment she couldn’t control.

“YOU HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOU’RE FACE AROUND US! HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO BELLE OR ME? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOUR NOTHING BUT A BASTARD, DON’T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME OR MY CHILD AGAIN!” Jewel was angry, and before Urs could stop her she ran at Seb, shoving him down on the stairs.

“Get her out of my house now Urs! I don’t want to see her or that child again!” Seb yelled, getting up off the stairs, he turned and went back up to his room, slamming the door.

Urs left Jewel in the care of Simon, as he went upstairs to pack up Belle’s things, bringing her down to her mother. Jewel was doing all she could, to stand in the doorway and not run up stairs, she wanted to beat him till he begged for mercy, as she had to the kidnappers.

Carlos followed with the baby’s bag, and portable crib. He took them to Urs’s car and placed them in the trunk, then headed back inside to help get Jewel and Belle into the car for their trip home.

No one thought Seb and Jewel talking would be a good idea, since she had attacked him on site. Urs would tell her how he had help catch the kidnappers, and maybe she would be able to forgive him a least a little. But Urs had no plans of forcing her to except Seb, not after all he had done to his family.

Urs knew that if Il Divo went on, there would be lots of tension between his wife and Seb. He couldn’t blame her since, he really felt the same. He wasn’t sure right now if Il Divo could ever come back together, after all Seb had done. But that was a problem for another day he just wanted to get his family home, to spend time with his wife.

Once they left Seb returned to the living room and looked at the three men still there, he knew they were angry with him, and he could do nothing now to change that. Things had gone too far, too much damage had been done, too many feelings had been hurt. Trust had been destroyed, no one knew if they would ever be able to trust Seb again.

They all said their good byes, and left for their own homes. Seb went back to his room and brought down his luggage, he loaded up his trunk, closed up his home, and drove away for parts at this point unknown.

Urs never let Jewel’s hand go all the way home; he kept glancing at her and watching her cry. He couldn’t say anything that would help, not with him driving. But when they got home, he would never let her go again.

Once at the house he let her carry Belle into the living room, while he unloaded the car, taking the baby’s things to the nursery. Jewel sat down and watched her daughter sleeping in her arms, the tears came in torrents, and she couldn’t help but think back to the farm and was scared, she would never see her wonderful husband and child again.

Urs came down and found her staring at the baby; he knew she was still afraid, that she would need time, to get back to feeling safe again. That is why he planned their time away from there, so they could just be together.

He would do anything to make her feel safe again; it would start in his arms where she belongs. They took the baby up to the nursery, Jewel settled in the rocking chair with a sleeping Belle in her arms. As she rocked, she quietly sang ‘Baby Mine’ to their beautiful baby girl. When Urs came back to the room, he sat down in front of Jewel, and wrapped her and their baby girl tightly in his arms. After a while he picked up Belle, and walked to the crib, he placed her in the bed, not wanting to wake her. Jewel stood beside the crib just watching her, sleeping daughter and thinking how lucky she was, to have a good man like Urs in their lives.

After a few minutes Urs wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her tightly against his body. He had missed holding her so much, he kissed her with all the passion, he had stored up since she had went missing. She returned his kiss, adding all her passion to it. He reached down lifting her into his arms, and carried her to their room.

When they got in the room the monitor was on, and he slowly laid her on the bed.

“I love you so much my wonderful wife, let me show you how much I have missed you.” Urs said with so much emotion, it made Jewel want to cry.

“I love you too Urs, I will never leave you again. Please Urs love me!” Jewel ran her fingers thru his hair, as he laid down beside her and took her to paradise.

Now onto the sequel Starting soon….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Good Evening All,

Now on to the Thank You's,

Tina for all your work on the covers and the Gazette, as always Outstanding work.. You seem to know just what is needed.

To the lurkers thanks for reading. This has been a fun story to write,

Thanks to Sebastien for letting me pick on him..

And to Mom's favorite Swiss Urs for being the White Knight..

Now to The Sequel: We have a new leading lady coming to the story.

Her Named is Isabel and she will try and Teach our Frenchie how to be a Real man.
I want to introduce Isabel to you all means of the one I have ask to play the part and that is Sebslady (TINA) no one siren could be better suited in my book SIS!! Thanks for letting me run things by you too..

This sequel will not be all downhill there are some funny things going to happen to our Frenchie and Some major surprises along the way..

All the characters in the Story BABY MINE Will go on thru the sequel.. So be ready for more problems with our Swiss and Frenchie..

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments and views..

Sara
Back to top Go down

BABY MINE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2