Eternita Il Divo Fan Fics Library & Assorted Info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fics Library Site Il Divo

PORTALHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New World Tour Dates W/ Steven LaBrie Guest Singer
Latin Countries around the World till Oct 2022
The Guys Are On A Month Break. They Start Back On June 25, 2022 In Valencia, Spain
Saturday December 3rd UK Christmas Concerts Began. Ending December 16th In London, UK.
New USA Dates in AUG_SEPT, 2022 Look for Updates

The Perfect Job By: Auds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:00 pm

*Chapter 76*

The next few days passed really quickly, too quickly for Seb and Sonia. It was the day he was leaving and he was trying to say goodbye to her without crying. “Don’t worry babe, I’m going to be flying out to meet you all with Jan the day after the tests, we’re not going to be apart for long.” He sighed and said “I know, it doesn’t make it any easier though.” She gave him a hug then let him go as his car arrived to pick him up. “I’ll see you soon babe.” she said as he walked away. She started to get herself ready for work, glad she had something to take her mind of the next few days.

The day of the tests arrived and Sonia was really nervous and Seb phoning her for the fourth time wasn’t helping. The girls arrived just then and walked in smiling at her. She took one look at them and burst into tears. Michelle and Janice both quickly went to her and hugged her. “What is it Sonia?” asked Janice. She took a step backwards and dried her eyes then said “I’m sorry, I’ve had Seb on the phone so many times this morning and I’ve been telling him and myself that I’m not worried, then you two walked in and smiled at me and I couldn’t do it anymore. I’m scared, really scared, what if they find something seriously wrong and they can’t fix it?” Michelle looked at her and said “Don’t be sorry, its normal to be scared.” “Yeah, and if the doctors do find something wrong then they will know what to do to fix it.” said Janice. Sonia nodded and said “I know, I was fine, I think Seb’s worrying got to me.” she took a deep breath then said “Okay, lets go.” They left the house and drove to the doctors surgery.

Over in Mexico the guys were all sitting in the hotel lounge going over the plans for the day with Auds. They had the morning free then they had the sound check for the show then they had the show itself including an interview with a Mexican tv show before the show. They were all listening to her except for Seb who was staring into the blank space in front of him. He was absently fiddling with the button on his shirt sleeve and it was only after Auds had said “Seb” loudly for the fifth time that he turned to look at her. He blinked a few times as he realised the room was empty and said “Where did everyone go?” “They all went back to their rooms or to do whatever they’re going to do with their morning.” He sighed and stood up then sat down again and looked at his watch. Auds watched him and said “Have you spoken to her today?” He nodded and said “About 4 times I think, she was just leaving the last time, the girls had just arrived for her.” Auds moved to sit beside him and said “She’ll be fine, I’m sure of it, and I know she will phone you the minute she knows anything.” He nodded again and said “I know, but I don’t really know If I want her to phone.” Auds looked at him strangely and said “Why?” He dropped his head to look at the floor and said “Because then we’ll know if there is something wrong with her and I don’t think I could cope if there was something seriously wrong with her.” Auds put her arm round him and said “You can’t think like this Seb, you have to be positive, think only good things, that nothing is going to be wrong with Sonia and that’s what will happen I’m sure. Now, what are your plans for the morning?” He looked at his watch again and said “I was just going to sit around and wait for her to call me.” he said. Auds shook her head and said “You can’t do that, come with us, Urs wants to do some sightseeing and it will do you good to have some company around you.” He thought about it for a minute then said “Okay, that sounds like a better idea, I’ll just go get ready and meet you both back here in half an hour?” Auds nodded and they both headed for their rooms.

The girls were walking out of the doctors surgery, Sonia looking very shocked and Janice and Michelle not sure what had happened. “I need to get a drink.” said Sonia. “Where’s the nearest bar?” and walked off ahead leaving the two girls looking at each other worriedly.

They followed her into a bar and watched as she ordered a drink and drunk it in one go then ordered another one for her and them. They sat down at a table and Jan said “What did the doctor say Sonia? What’s wrong?” She looked at them and said “Its fine, I’m okay, nothing’s wrong.” Michelle looked at Janice then said “But you were in there for over an hour.” She nodded and said “I know, they did find something, but its not serious.” Janice and Michelle glanced at each other then Janice said “Are you going to tell us what it is then?” She smiled and said “I thought I’d better tell Seb first.” Both girls said together “Sonia.” She laughed and said “Okay, Okay! She did lots of different tests and they all came back the same, nothing wrong. She didn’t understand why until she started asking some questions about what my life has been like the last few months, anything different happening. I told her all about my new job, what Seb does and how we’re apart sometimes and the travelling I do to be with him, about everything with Auds and Urs breaking up and your wedding Michelle and then Simon and Else.” She paused for a minute then said “The doctor was just staring at me shaking her head. She said she knew right away what was wrong.” Janice and Michelle looked at her as she said “Simply put, my life is too stressful and this was my body’s way of telling me to take better care of it and myself.” “That’s great news hunnie, you must be so relieved?” said Michelle. Janice nodded and said “So, you just have to stop doing so many things then and you will be okay?” said Janice. Sonia smiled and said “Yeah I am so relieved, I don’t think I have ever been so scared and it was just the shock of being told that there was nothing serious wrong when I had been expecting to hear the worst, that’s why I needed a drink.” She looked at Janice and said “Kind of, I have to try and stop worrying about things that don’t really affect me so much and I’ve got to try and get into a normal routine instead of flying all round the world every couple of weeks and it should sort itself out by itself.” “But that’s not going to work with Seb on tour, you two can’t be apart from each other for more than a couple of weeks at a time.” said Janice. “Plus you’re flying out tomorrow to be with him, I bet you didn’t tell the doctor that.” Sonia grinned “no I didn’t, but I’ll need to see Seb to talk through all this with him and work something out.” She stopped and looked at her watch then said “I had better go and phone him, if I know him he’ll be either moping about by himself or he’ll be worrying the hell out of someone with his constant worrying about why I haven’t phoned him yet. I’ll be right back.” then she walked away leaving the girls sitting at the table.

Auds was walking down a street with Urs beside her and Seb walking in front of them. He kept pulling his phone out of his pocket and checking it and then putting it back. He reached a shop which he disappeared inside of. Auds and Urs stopped outside it and watched him through the window. Auds sighed and said “I hope that nothing has gone wrong with Sonia, she should have phoned him by now.” Urs put an arm round her shoulder and said “I’m sure its fine, the girls are with her and if anything was wrong I’m sure one of them would have called you.” She nodded and said “I suppose so.” then leaned her head on his shoulder and he placed a kiss on the top of her head. Seb came out a few minutes later carrying a bag. Urs shook his head and said “We can’t take you anywhere without you buying something.” Auds said “Leave him alone, what did you buy Seb?” He smiled and pulled a hat out of the bag. Auds laughed and Urs groaned. What is it with you and hats?” He was about to answer when his phone started ringing. The three of them looked at each other and Seb took his phone out and looking at the screen said “Hey baby, how did it go?” He walked away from Auds and Urs who walked a bit further down the street and sat down at a table at a café and ordered a couple of drinks. They watched him in silence over the next half hour, walking backwards and forwards, sitting on the pavement kerb, leaning against the wall behind him. Eventually he hung up and walked towards them. He sat down and Auds put a hand on his and said “How is she?” He smiled at her and said “She’s fine, but she needs to stop doing so much and have more of a normal life.” Urs looked at him and said “A normal life? She’s married to someone who spends half the year travelling round the world. That isn’t normal.” He nodded and said “I know, her and Janice are flying out tomorrow so we’re going to talk about what we can do about it.” Auds smiled and said “Well, its good news that there is nothing serious wrong with her and it’ll be great to see her again. I miss not having the girls around for company.” Urs stared at her and said “So what am I then if you miss the company?” Auds grinned and said “You are my everything, you’re what makes me smile in the morning and what keeps me happy. I couldn’t cope without you.” She paused for a second then said “The company is just an added bonus.” Urs leaned forward and kissed her on the lips then whispered “Tell me that again later when we’re alone.” Auds laughed and nodded. Then the three of them headed back towards the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:13 pm

*Chapter 77*

David and Seb were both at the airport the next day to pick up Sonia and Janice. Their plane was running slightly late so they went for a coffee. “So what are you and Sonia going to do if she has to stop flying about after you?” said David. Seb sighed and said “I don’t know, but I’m sure we’ll figure something out, if that means not getting to see her for longer than usual then we will just have to learn to live with it.” David nodded and said “It won’t be like last time either, we know how you feel now and we won’t let you get in the same state you were in before she started travelling with you.” Seb smiled and said “Thanks David and I know I should have told you guys last time.” “Never mind, at least you told Auds.” said David. Seb nodded and said “Yeah and look what happened, I made her and Urs fight.” David shook his head before saying “Maybe, but look at them now, they’re stronger than ever.” Just then the girls plane was announced as landing so they got up and wandered over to the arrivals lounge. They smiled as they saw them coming through the doors and they waved at them as they walked towards them then they gave them a big hug when they reached them. David took Brianna from Janice and said “How’s daddy’s girl, been good for mummy I hope?” Then he turned to Janice and said “And how’s mummy?” Janice laughed and said “I’m fine, missing you loads, we both were.” They noticed then that Seb and Sonia had disappeared and they went to find them. They were at the baggage collection waiting for their bags which they got and left for the hotel.

Later on that night after their show they guys were sitting in the bar having a drink. Auds was catching up on all the girls gossip up in David and Jan’s room. Janice came through from the bedroom and sat down beside them and said “She went down so quickly tonight. I’ve started playing her the guys cd’s and interviews when we are at home so that she knows their voices, especially David’s.” Auds smiled and said “That’s a wonderful idea, its so important for them to know certain voices when they’re at that age.” Janice nodded and said “She’s so cute, when she hears David’s voice on the cd or on the tv she tries to turn her head to see him.” She turns to Sonia then and says “You’re awfully quiet babe.” She nods then says “I’m sorry, I just keep thinking that Seb and I could have been going through this as well soon.” “Oh god hun, I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking.” She shook her head and said “Don’t worry about it, I’m just happy that there is nothing wrong that can’t be fixed.” Auds gave her a hug and then said “You had us all worried yesterday, Urs and I took Seb out looking round all the sights with us so that he wouldn’t be left alone while he was waiting for you to phone.” “I’m sorry.” she said. “I I just needed a drink after hearing I was okay after two weeks of worrying about it, then I had to tell Jan and Michelle before I phoned him. Was he really bad?” Auds shook her head “No, just really quiet and distracted. He went back to his usual self after he’d spoken to you.” Sonia smiled and said “Thanks for keeping an eye on him for me.” Auds smiled and said “You know I would do anything for the guys. Those four plus you three girls mean the world to me.” then gave her another hug.

They went their separate ways not long after that when David appeared in the room. Seb was just getting into bed when Sonia came into their room and she said “I’m just going to have a quick shower and I’ll be right back.” then went into the bathroom. She was back 10 minutes later and got into the bed and cuddled herself into Seb’s arms. He kissed her gently then said “I have missed this, I hate it when you’re not with me. Then he sighed. Sonia turned so she was facing him and said “I know its hard and I know we’re going to have to talk about it, but please can we not do it tonight? Its my first night here and we have to celebrate the fact that I’m not sick.” The sides of his mouth curled up into a smile and he said “Whatever you say darling, is there any special way you would like to celebrate?” She leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips then said “I’m sure I can think of a way.” She pushed the bed sheets down the bed and told him to lie flat then sitting over the top of him she started kissing him, on the lips to begin with but then moving down over his neck and onto his shoulders and down his bare chest. She ran a hand through the small covering of chest hair and felt him shiver as she touched a tender part of his chest. He lifted his hands and ran them through her hair then took one hand and trailed it down the side of her face and onto her shoulder where he let his fingers push the strap of her nightgown off her shoulder. He did the same with the other and then pulled her down so that she was lying on top of him. He kissed her softly deepening the kiss quickly then turning them both over so they had switched places they made love to each other forgetting all the problems they had to talk through for a while.

A couple of days later and it was their last night in Mexico. The guys had a meet and greet before the show for the winners of a radio competition. They were at the arena getting ready when Auds knocked on their door and walked in and said “10 minutes guys then we have to be there.” They nodded and she went to sit down with the girls for a few minutes. “Do we know what any of them are called or how many there will be?” asked David. Auds looked at her files and said “There’s around 10 of them, but we have no names.” then checked the time and said “Okay, lets go.” The guys kissed their girls and then followed Auds out of the room and into a different one down the hall which had around 10 people in it. Auds stood back and watched as they mingled and talked to everyone in the room, signing autographs and having photo’s taken. She watched David as he was talking to a woman. He was spending more time with her than he had the others. She moved closer to him to see if she could hear what was being said but she couldn’t. Looking up at the clock on the wall she saw that it was time for them to finish up, so she went to each of them and quietly told them it was time to go then walked back towards the door. It took them a couple of minutes to leave the people they were talking to and leave the room with her. She walked beside David and said “Who was that woman you spent a bit of time talking to?” He looked at her funny then said “Her name is Claudita and she was telling me all about how our music has helped her through all her hard times lately and how she’s only here because she won the competition as she couldn’t have afforded to buy a ticket.” Auds smiled then and said “That’s nice, I have to admit, I was wondering what she was saying to get you to stay with her for so long as I know you like to make sure you speak to everyone.” He nodded “She just caught my attention and its nice to hear about how we can help people.” They walked back into the room they had left the girls in and waited half an hour for the show to begin. They were halfway through the show when they said they were going to sing ‘Everytime I Look At You’ next and David dedicated it to someone he had met earlier and that they would know who he was meaning. Then after they had finished the show and stopped for a few minutes with the fans outside they headed back to the hotel. None of them stayed up, they all just went straight to their own rooms.

The next day they all wandered down slowly for breakfast before leaving and David was surprised to see that one of the waitresses was Claudita. She smiled and said “I work in the hotel and they let me live here.” Janice coughed beside him and he said “Sorry babe, this is Claudita, one of the ladies I met before the show last night.” then he turned back and said to Claudita “This is Janice, my girlfriend and this is our daughter Brianna.” Janice smiled and said “Hey, its always nice to meet the guys fans.” Just then Brianna let out a cry and Janice said “Excuse me, this one is hungry.” then smiled again and left David alone with her and went to sit down at a table. He talked to her for a few more minutes then Seb and Sonia walked in and David excused himself while Seb spoke to her for a while. He made sure to find her and say goodbye to her before they left though.

The next couple of weeks passed by so quickly and it was soon time for Sonia and Janice to leave them all again. Sonia and Seb had spent days talking over what they were going to do and had finally decided that she was going to stay in London and not fly out to be with him anymore, instead he would fly to London whenever they had a day off or a few days off. Auds was going to try and arrange for their tv shows and appearances to be on days that they were already doing something in the same place, keeping as many days free as she could. They were all at the airport now, the girls heading for London and Auds and the guys heading for South America to continue the tour. Sonia was crying as she sat beside Seb and he pulled her into his arms and held her tight and said “Don’t worry baby, we can do this and its only until the beginning of July, that’s when the tour ends and I can come back to London and be with you again, and until then, I’ll do my best to get over and see you as often as I can.” She nodded and dried her eyes with the hankie he gave her then said “I know, I’m just being silly, it will be worth it if it means my body settles down and we can start our family.” The guys flight gets announced just then and she starts crying again. He pulled her into another hug then seeing Urs look at him he said “I have to go baby.” he lifts her head up to his and wipes her eyes dry with his thumbs then kisses her softly on the lips and starts to walk away. He looks towards Janice who nods to say she would keep an eye on her and he smiles at her. Its only when he is out of her sight that he lets the tears run down his own face.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 pm

*Chapter 78*

A week had passed since then and Sonia had fallen into a routine of going to work then having dinner with Janice or Michelle and occasionally with Simon and Else and then talking to Seb on the phone after their shows. She was in her office one day when her phone rang, she picked it up to hear Janice. She was wanting her to come over for a girls night in that night and wanted her to ask Else to come as well. She said she would ask Simon and then hung up. She got up and went to find Simon who was just coming out of his office. He smiled when he saw her and she told him what Janice had said and he said he would phone Else right away. Later that night they were all at Janice’s. They had ordered Chinese food, had some wine and had a couple of dvd’s to watch. They were sitting down eating when Michelle said “How are you settling in over here Else?” She smiled and said “Its very different and how do you cope with the weather?” The girls started laughing and Sonia said “That’s something I could never get used to as well, although it does get cold in Paris, never as cold or as wet as it does here, all the time.” Michelle shook her head and said “There is nothing wrong with our weather, as long as you like the cold.” Then she grinned. They laughed again and then Janice said “Have you found yourself a job yet or are you just letting yourself get used to your new life first?” She picked up her glass and took a drink and said “Simon is quite happy for me to wait until I find a job I will be happy with, but I’m not sure if it want to go back to working as a principal, because I kind of used it as a way of forgetting everything that had happened to me and now that I’m starting a new life I think that I need to do something different.” She shook her head and said “Lets not talk about me, I know how Michelle met Carlos, but how about you two?” looking at Sonia and Janice. The girls started telling her about themselves then they watched a couple of dvd’s before heading back to their own homes.

A couple of days later Auds was sitting in her room at the hotel, she wasn’t feeling too good and Urs had insisted that she stayed in bed and not go with them so she had given the days itinerary to Steve and he had gone with them. She pulled her laptop over and crawling back under the bedcovers she opened it and switched it on to check her emails. She switched on her messenger and saw that Sonia was online as well so she sent a message saying “Hey hun” and got a quick reply saying “What’s wrong? You’re not usually around this time of day.” Auds grinned and wrote “Nothing’s wrong, I’m just feeling a bit ill so stayed in bed! How are things with you?” Nothing appeared back and Auds frowned. She wrote “You okay babe?” Still no reply so she opened her emails and read one or two before she got a reply saying “Sorry babe, Simon came in to ask me something, he said to say hello! I’m okay, missing Seb, but that’s nothing new, how is he?” Auds smiled and wrote “He’s fine, he’s talking to the guys if he misses you too bad and they’re keeping him going.” All of a sudden she jumped out of the bed and ran to the toilet to be sick. She went back a few minutes later and wrote “I gotta go babe, feel really sick, going to try and sleep.” then signed out without waiting for a reply. She put the laptop away and curled up falling asleep straight away.

She was still sleeping when Urs came back later and he sat down beside her and placed a hand on her forehead and frowned when he realised she was really hot. He went to the bathroom and came back with a cold cloth and started to pat her face with it. She stirred and opened her eyes slowly blinking at the light. He smiled and said “Hey baby, you not feeling any better?” She shook her head then moaned as it hurt. She pulled up the covers a bit more and he said “Are you cold?” She nodded slowly then said quietly “Freezing.” He frowned again and thought for a minute then said “I’ll be back in a minute.” She closed her eyes again while he disappeared for a few minutes then he came back and she felt the covers being pulled of her and she opened her eyes and he said “Come on, this should help you feel a bit more fresher.” She looked at him then stood up slowly and he helped her through to the bathroom where he had run her a bath. He took her nightdress off and she got in and just sat there. He washed her hair for her and gave her a quick wash all over then he helped her get out, dried her off and put a clean nightdress on her. He then helped her back through and sat her down while he dried her hair then she got back into bed. Hey lay down beside her and said “Feel any better after that?” She smiled and said “A little bit, thank you.” He kissed her softly and said “Mum always gave us a bath if we weren’t well, she said you always feel better after a bath.” She closed her eyes again then opened them and looked at him. His hazel grey eyes were full of concern for her and he said “Go back to sleep if you’re tired baby, I’ll just lie here beside you until I have to leave for the show.” then he smiled. She smiled back and closed her eyes falling asleep straight away. Urs lay there looking at here, she was so pale and he felt so helpless, he stayed beside her silently until he had to leave. He took a quick shower then gave her a kiss goodbye on her cheek and left to go meet the others. They were waiting for him and David said “How is she?” Urs shook his head and said “Not too good, she’s spent most of the day sleeping, she’s really hot and after the bath I ran for her she just fell asleep again.” Seb looked up and said “Sonia phoned me to check if she was alright, she was talking to her this morning on the messenger then she just disappeared for a couple of minutes then said she was feeling sick and had to go and didn’t even say goodbye or nothing.” Urs looked worried and Carlos said “She’ll be alright, if she’s needing to sleep then its best that’s what she is doing. We all know ourselves how wearing all this travelling is on us. She’s just needing to recharge and she’ll be fine again.” The others nodded and Urs gave a small smile before saying “You’re right, I just don’t like leaving her when she’s like that.”

A week had gone by and Auds was feeling better, not fully recovered but feeling better than she had been and able to go back to work. Urs had got the hotel doctor to have a look at her and he’d said that it was just a virus and that she would be fine after a few days. They had a couple of days off coming up and they were all looking forward to the break. Seb was booked on a flight to London as was Carlos and David. Urs and Auds were staying where they were so that she had a few more days to relax and rest properly.

Janice was walking down the street pushing the pram. She was on her way to meet Michelle for lunch and she was wanting to talk to her about Sonia, she hadn’t seen much of her since the night at her house and she always seemed quiet on the phone. She entered the park gates and smiled as she saw Michelle standing waiting for her. She gave her a hug then they walked to the little café in the middle of the park. Once they were seated and had ordered their food she said “Have you noticed anything funny about Sonia since we last saw her?” Michelle shook her head and said “No, although I haven’t actually seen her since the night at your place.” “Me neither, that’s why I’m kind of worried.” said Janice. “I wouldn’t worry too much about her, she’s working more hours now that she doesn’t need the time off to go be with Seb. She’s maybe just tired and Simon sees her every day, I’m sure he’d let one of us know if he thought something was wrong.” replied Michelle. Janice nodded and said “I suppose so and the guys are coming home in the next couple of days, she’ll be happy to see Seb again.” Michelle laughed and said “Not as happy as I’ll be to see Carlos , I haven’t seen him in ages.” Janice smiled and said “Yeah, it will be good to have them back, its just a pity that Auds and Urs aren’t coming as well. The 8 of us haven’t been together for ages.” Their food arrived then and they started talking about something else.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:18 pm

*Chapter 79*

Sonia was taking the doctors advice really seriously and was eating right, not drinking so much and exercising a lot more. She had even started walking to and from work every day. It was the day that Seb was coming home and she had taken the day off so that she could meet him at the airport. She was busy for most of the day getting things ready for him and doing some shopping that she never noticed that she was being watched by someone wherever she went. She had a couple of hours free before she had to go get him so she decided to go for a walk. She went into the nearby gardens and walked through them smiling as she saw certain places that reminded her of things her and Seb had done there. It was pretty quiet at this time of day and she was enjoying the peace. She heard footsteps approaching behind her and waited for them to pass her by, but they didn’t and all of a sudden she felt a hand going over her mouth and one of her arms being pulled behind her. She tried to struggle and scream but he had a tight hold of her and she couldn’t make a noise with his hand over her mouth. He pulled her into some nearby bushes and pulled a knife out of his pocket and said “Make a noise and I use this, understand?” She nodded and he removed his hand from her mouth. She looked around her to see if there was a way for her to get out, but she was stuck. He leant right in close to her and she could feel his breath on her skin as he said “I have a message for you.” then he punched her. He kept on punching her and kicking her. She curled herself up into a ball to try and protect herself, she had tears running down her face but she kept quiet and eventually he stopped. He took the knife and ran it down her cheek and said “the message is, he doesn’t love you, he’s never loved you and you will find that out when he leaves you for me and our child.” He presses harder on the knife and cuts her cheek open then leaves her alone as quickly as he attacked her leaving her lying hidden on the ground crying and bleeding.

The guys had landed at the airport and were met by Janice and Michelle. Seb looked around and said “Where’s Sonia?” Janice looked at Michelle then said “We don’t know, she was meant to meet us here, but she never turned up and she isn’t answering her phone.” Michelle said “I spoke to her this morning and she was fine, really looking forward to seeing you again.” He pulled his phone out and rang her but she didn’t answer. “I’ve got to go home, something’s happened. I’ll let you know when I’ve found her.” David nodded and said “Off you go, I’ll get your bags for you.” Seb looked at him saying “thank you.” then left them to go home. He got a taxi and almost ran into the house when he got there. He went through all the rooms shouting her name out but she wasn’t there. He went into the kitchen again and this time noticed a piece of paper on the counter. He picked it up and saw the list of things she had written down that she had needed to do that day. He put it in his pocket and decided to retrace her steps to see if he could figure out where she was. He came up with nothing and was really starting to panic . He walked past the entrance of the gardens on the way back when something made him stop. He looked towards them and then went back and walked into them. He walked slowly, a feeling inside him telling him that she was in here somewhere. He came to the area she had been attacked and he stopped. He looked around and couldn’t see anything, but he still never moved. He suddenly noticed that the grass and leaves around him had been flattened all the way towards a set of large bushes. He walked towards them, a feeling of nausea growing the closer he got to them. He reached out and with a shaky hand pushed some branches back and was almost sick.
Sonia was lying there, her face bruised and dirty, dried blood on her face from the cut on her cheek. He dropped down beside her and said “Sonia, baby, oh god.” She never moved so he picked her up gently and then put her down again when out in the open then took his phone out and called an ambulance. He sat beside her trying to get her to wake up with tears running down his face. He suddenly thought of the others and he called David quickly telling him that he’d found her and was waiting for an ambulance and that he didn’t know anymore yet.

They arrived at the hospital and they took her away somewhere. He sat down in a chair and put his head in his hands. He didn’t know how long he had been sitting there when he heard “Seb” and he lifted his head to see Janice, David, Carlos and Michelle. Janice took one look at the tears running down his face and pulled him into a big hug. “What happened, where did you find her, at home?” she asked. He took a deep breath and said “I don’t know what happened, but she’s been attacked in some way, her face is all bruised and cut and I found her lying hidden in some bushes in the public garden near our place. I couldn’t get her to wake up.” Michelle had a hand over her mouth and Carlos tightened his arms round her. “What have the doctors said?” asked David. “Nothing, they took her away when we got here and I’ve been sitting here alone ever since.” Just then a nurse appeared beside them and said “Mr Izambard.” He nodded and stood up. “We’ve got your wife settled into a room, you can see her now and the doctor will be in soon to talk to you.” He nodded and looked at the others who all said they would wait here for him. He followed the nurse and David sank into a seat and said “How could this happen, why would anyone want to hurt Sonia?” Carlos shook his head and said Sadly, we live in a world where some people do not need a reason to attack somebody.” Janice walked towards the door and said “I’m going to phone Else, tell them what’s going on and to check how Brianna is.” David stood up and said “I’m coming with you, I don’t want you to be alone.” She nodded and they went off outside.

Seb was sitting by Sonia’s bed. She’d been cleaned up and her cut had been stitched. She still had bruises all over her face and one eye was swollen shut a little. Her hands were covered in scratches and grazes. She was sleeping and he didn’t want to wake her. He looked up at a knock on the door and a doctor walked in. He came over to the bed and said “Hello, I’m Doctor Baxter, I saw your wife earlier.” Seb shook his hand then said “Please, tell me what’s happened to her?” The doctor looked down at his file then said “I’m afraid that she has been attacked pretty badly, you can see the bruises and cuts on her face, they are all over her back and stomach area as well. When she woke up she started mumbling things like ‘man’, ‘knife’, ‘baby’ and ‘he hates me’.” Seb ran a hand through his hair and said “Has she been?” he stopped unable to say it. The doctor shook his head and said “No, we found nothing to show that she has been abused as well.” He let out a small sigh then said “Unfortunately, the impact of the blows to her stomach caused her to have a miscarriage, I’m really sorry.” Seb went really pale and said “But she wasn’t pregnant.” The doctor looked at the file again and said “You didn’t know she was pregnant? She was only 6 weeks along, maybe she didn’t know herself.” Seb shook his head and said “Thank you doctor, when can I take her home?” “Possibly tomorrow, maybe the next day. I’d just like to keep an eye on her.” he said then left the room leaving Seb by himself with Sonia. He sat down on the bed beside her and placed a hand on her stomach. He thought back to where they had been 6 weeks earlier and realised that was when she had joined them in Mexico, right after she had been for her tests. He let the tears fall and stayed beside her for the rest of the night falling asleep eventually.

The next morning came and Seb had finally gone to tell the others what he’d been told. He found them all sleeping across the chairs in the waiting room and he had just woken them up and was about to tell them everything when the door opened and Auds and Urs came in. He looked at them and said “Where did you two come from?” Auds went to him and hugged him then said “David phoned to tell us what happened and we caught the first plane here.” “Yeah, we knew you would need us all here and we wanted to come anyway.” said Urs. Seb looked at Auds and sad “But you’re still ill.” She shook her head and said “I’ll be fine, how’s Sonia?” His eyes filled up with tears again and he sniffed and told them what the doctor had said. They were all stunned that someone would do that and sat in silence for a minute. Auds looked at him and said “You’re not telling us something, what else is there Seb?” He tried to speak, but he couldn’t and he just burst into tears and couldn’t stop himself. He dropped to the floor and curled his knees up into his chest and sat like that until he had calmed down. The others looked at each other worried but having to wait until he had stopped before he could speak again. He wiped his eyes and took a few deep breaths before looking round at them all and said “The doctor said that she had been 6 weeks pregnant.” then he walked over to the window and stared out of it. He could hear the girls behind him crying and then someone came up beside him and put their arm round him. He turned his head to see Urs and he said “Why us? That’s twice in two months we’ve had a baby taken away from us, how am I supposed to tell her?” Urs didn’t know what to say so just stood there beside him silently. Seb moved suddenly saying “I need to go back to her.” The others watched him as he left the room then Auds physically shivered. Urs looked at her then took his jacket off and sat down saying “Come here babe.” She went and sat down on his knee and he wrapped his jacket round her and said “Get some sleep, we’ll be here for a while I think.” She smiled at him then laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes while he wrapped his arms round her. She quickly fell asleep and he looked round at the others with a worried look on his face and said “She isn’t getting rid of this virus at all and the flight and the worry isn’t helping her.”

Seb had walked into Sonia’s room and found her sitting up. He smiled and said “It is so good to see you awake cherie, I was so scared when you didn’t turn up to meet me at the airport and then I couldn’t find you at the house. Can you tell me what happened?” She refused to look at him and he said “Has the doctor told you everything? Don’t worry babe, we’ll get through this together, like we did the last time.” She looked at him and saw the tears in his eyes and said “We’ll get through this will we? This only happened because of you.” He looked at her and said “What do you mean? I would never do anything to hurt you.” She turned away from him again then said “Who is she Seb? How long have you two been together and why do you care so much about us not being able to have a baby when you already have one or more with her?” He stood there for a minute trying to understand what she had just said. She turned to face him again and seeing the puzzled look on his face said “Did you not understand me?” and said it again, this time in French. He walked nearer to the bed and her and said quietly “I don’t know what you’re talking about, there is nobody else in my life but you, and I have loved you for as long as I can remember and certainly don’t have any children out there, I only want to have kids with you.” She shook her head as she said “The man who did this told me he had a message for me and that it was that you didn’t and never had loved me and you would prove it to me when you left me for her and your baby.” Seb stared at her and said “I don’t know what’s going on Sonia, but whoever that guy was, he is wrong. There is nobody else in my life and no babies and I never plan on leaving you. You have to believe me.” Sonia shook her head and said “I don’t know what to believe anymore, can you please leave me alone.” “No, Sonia, please, I haven’t done anything wrong, don’t let this guy ruin what we have, please, don’t believe what he said.” he said, tears running down his face. She turned away from him and said “Just go.” He looked at her for a minute then slowly turned and walked out the door. When she heard it close she let the tears fall. She didn’t want to believe what she’d been told, but she knew that there was so much of the time she wasn’t with him that she didn’t know what he did with.

He could have a whole other life for all she knew.

He was sitting on a chair outside the room, tears still running down his face and staring into the space in front of him. He didn’t know how long he had been sitting there when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked round and saw David and Janice. “Seb, what’s happened? Is Sonia alright? Why are you sitting out here?” asked David. He sniffed then said “She doesn’t want me in there, she told me to get out.” Janice stared at him and said “Why would she do that, what happened Seb?” He told them everything she had said and they couldn’t believe it. “I’m going in to se her.” said Janice then walked through the door before Seb could stop her. Sonia was still turned away from the door but had heard it opening and said “I told you to leave me alone Sebastien.” then turned when she heard Janice say “I’m not Seb and I’m not leaving.” She took one look at Sonia’s face and said “Oh Sonia, he wouldn’t do that to you, you know he wouldn’t, what is this all about?” She looked at Janice and said “I don’t know, all I do know is that I ended up in here because of him and I lost a baby I never even knew I was having yet.” Janice shook her head and said “That’s not true, Seb didn’t tell that guy to attack you, he didn’t want you to lose another baby, he’s really hurting and you shutting him out isn’t helping.” She nodded and said “I know, but we were finally about to get what we both wanted and now its no more, because of something he has done.” She saw Janice’s face and said “Okay, he may not have done anything, but I can’t even bear to look at him right now, let alone speak to him.” Janice nodded and said “I suppose I can understand that, as long as you don’t leave it too long before speaking to him.” Sonia looked away and she frowned. Sonia changed the subject then, talking about anything other than what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 pm

*Chapter 80*

*A week later*

Sonia had been allowed to go home, but she didn’t go back to their house, she didn’t want to be anywhere near where it had happened or where they’re was memories of Seb. She was staying with Simon and Else as she didn’t feel safe enough to be by herself as she had told the police everything she knew and they had told her they would do their best to find the guy, but until they did he would still be out there and could try to get to her again. She still refused to talk to Seb who had been forced to leave with the other guys to go back on with their tour. The only time she left the house was to go to work and then only when she went and came back in the car with Simon. The girls had all tried talking to her about it, Auds telling her that she would know if Seb had another life as she knew where they were 24 hours a day. But nothing had got through to her. Janice, Michelle and Else were having lunch one day and they were talking about how worried they were about her. “What is she like in the house Else?” asked Michelle. “Quiet, she doesn’t like to be alone, but doesn’t really want to talk to either of us. Simon says that she will talk to him in the car, so he is trying to find out how she really is on the way to and from work.” Janice shook her head and said “I can understand that she doesn’t want to talk about the attack, but surely by now she would be wanting to talk to Seb or even to one of us about him.” “No, I’d leave it, if we start pushing her then she might stop talking to Simon as well and then we’ll never get anywhere.” said Else. Michelle nodded and said “That’s true. I feel really sorry for Seb through all this, not knowing if she will let him back into her life while having to appear happy for the fans at all their shows and stuff.” “I spoke to Auds and David this morning. I caught her on messenger and David was with her. He’s not coping well at all, he is talking to them all, but he’s devastated that she doesn’t believe him and won’t talk to him.” said Janice. They finished up their lunch in silence and paid for it then they walked out of the café. Else looked at her watch and said “I have to run girls, I have a job interview at 4pm.” Janice smiled and said “That’s great news hun, where is it for?” “Its at that new Art Gallery that has just opened. They are looking for tour guides to show people around the place and if there’s one thing I love almost as much as teaching, its art, so this is perfect for me.” she said. “Well, good luck and I hope you get it.” said Michelle. “Thanks girls.” she said then walked off. Michelle and Janice said goodbye as well and walked off in separate directions.

Else was just leaving the house to go to her interview when her phone rang. She answered it as she was getting into the taxi that was waiting for her and heard Simon sounding worried. “Simon, slow down, what’s wrong?” she said. “Sonia, is she at the house?” he asked. “No, I’ve just left it and she wasn’t there.” she said. “Damn, I was sure she would go home.” he said. Else was confused and said “What are you talking about? Why isn’t she at work?” He sighed and then said “I was having a coffee with her earlier when she got a phone call. She went really pale and then hung up and said that she had to get on with her work. I left her alone, but I just went back to check up on her and she’s not here, her bag and jacket have gone as well. You couldn’t try finding her could you?” Else sighed and said “You know I would babe, but I’m just on my way to my interview and I can’t really not turn up.” “God, I forgot about that, I would go myself, but I’m due in a meeting soon.” he said. Else thought about it for a minute as she got out of the taxi and made her way inside a large building then said “I’ll phone Janice and ask her to do it and I’ll join her when I’m finished here.” “Okay, let me know when you find her please, and good luck with the interview babe.” then he hung up. Else told the lady at the desk who she was then sat down and quickly phoned Janice to tell her what had happened then hung up and waited to be called through.

Janice got Brianna into her pram and got her own jacket on then stopped for a minute wondering if she should call David and tell him then decided against it unless they couldn’t find her. She had been out for over an hour with no success when she got a phone call. She saw that it was Sonia and quickly answered it saying “Sonia, thank god, where are you hun?” She heard Sonia say in a slightly muffled voice “I’m sorry Janice, I’m really sorry, but I can’t cope anymore. Thank you for being one of the best friends ever. I’ll miss you.” then she hung up. Janice said “Sonia, Sonia.” then swore as she hung up and dialled Auds number. She told her what had happened and about Sonia’s phone call. She hung up after Auds said to keep her informed and jumped as her phone rang almost immediately. She answered it with “Sonia?” “No, its Michelle, I just had a very weird call from Sonia.” Janice lowered her head and said “Me too, did she tell you where she was?” “No, just that she was sorry and she’d miss me, but she couldn’t cope anymore.” she said. Janice swore again and said “We need to tell Simon and we need to tell Seb. Can you meet me at the BMG offices? I’m going to see Simon.” “Sure, just give me some time to come up with an excuse for my boss and I’ll be there.” They hung up and Janice headed for Simon’s office leaving a message on Else’s phone telling her where she was going. She entered the building and made her way up to Simon’s office. She stopped and smiled at his secretary and said she had to see him urgently. “I’m sorry, he’s in an important meeting and can’t be disturbed.” Janice stared at her and said “You don’t understand, this is more important than any meeting he’s in. Its about Sonia, he’ll want to speak to me when he hears that.” The secretary shook her head and said “I’m sorry, he hates being interrupted in the middle of meetings, you’ll just have to wait.” Janice went right up to her and stared at her before saying calmly but firmly “If you don’t go in there and tell him that Janice is here and needs to talk to him about Sonia I will barge in there myself and get him. Do you understand me?” Just then Michelle appeared and stood beside her and the lady nodded her head slowly and said “I’ll be right back.” then disappeared into a room down the hall. Seconds later Simon came out the door saying “What’s happened, have you found her?” He opened his office door and motioned for them to go in. Janice walked past the secretary and smiled sweetly at her then shut the door behind her. She picked Brianna up out of the pram as she’d started crying and said “No, but she phoned me and Michelle and sounded very muffled and funny. She said she couldn’t cope anymore and would miss us and she was sorry then hung up.” Simon stood up and walked over to a cupboard, opened it and took out a bottle of whisky and poured himself a glass then drinking it in one go said “Okay, I’ll call the police, they can trace the last call made to your phones and that will tell us where she is and we can get to her before she does anything stupid, if she hasn’t already.” As he was doing that his door opened and Else walked in. The girls filled her in on everything while Simon was on the phone. When he got off it she said “What about this phone call she got? Could they try and get that off her phone as well? That way they could work out who it was that called her.” He nodded and said “I’ll ask them when they get here, but we need to find Sonia first.” Michelle sighed and said “We also need to tell Seb.” There was a silence in the room then as nobody wanted to be the one to have to tell him but they all knew he had to be told. Simon took a deep breath and picked up his phone and dialled a number then waited and said “Hi, Auds, its Simon.” He talked to her for ages telling her everything he knew then he hung up and said “She’s going to tell him after the show, they’ve just gone on stage.” They sat there in silence again until the police arrived and they went over it all again.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 pm

*Chapter 81*

Auds was sitting in a room in the back area of the arena they were in that night and felt sick, really sick. She had wanted to be kept up to date, but she hadn’t wanted to hear what Simon had said and she sure as hell didn’t want to have to tell Seb it either. She felt a bit dizzy and she stood up to go over to the window for some air and almost fell down again. She leaned on the arm of the chair for a minute then steadied herself and made it to the window and opened it grateful for the cold air. Her phone rang again and she picked it up absently and said “Hello” “Auds, I’m really sorry, I made a mess of this whole thing and now I can’t cope with it all. Look after Seb for me please and thank you for always being there for him. I’m going to miss you so much.” “Sonia, please don’t hang up, please listen to me, Sonia please. You need to tell me where you are. You don’t need to do whatever it is you’re about to do.” said Auds quickly. “I’m sorry Auds, its too late, I’ve already done it. Just look after Seb for me like you always do.” then she hung up. “NO” Auds threw her phone across the room and then went and picked it up again and dialled Simon to tell him that Sonia had already done whatever it was she was doing and they really needed to find her fast. She looked up as the door opened and saw Urs and David come in for a suit change. Urs took one look at her and said “Baby, what’s wrong.” She shook her head and swallowed then said “I’ll tell you after the show, there isn’t time just now.” then she walked out and left him and David staring at each other.

The show seemed to end too quickly for Auds and she had Urs and David back in the room wanting to know what was going on. She looked up at them and said “Can one of you get Seb please? I need to talk to him.” David looked at Urs who nodded and he left the room while Urs went over to where she was standing and took her face in his hands and lifted it so he could see it properly. He looked deep into her eyes and saw pain and he said “You need to take some time off, you’re working too hard and you’re not letting yourself get better fully. And you need to stop worrying so much about things, you can’t help everybody baby, not if it means risking your own health.” She felt a tear run down her face and she couldn’t stop the tears from falling once they had started. “Oh babe.“ he said then pulled her into his arms and let her cry. David walked back in then with Seb and Carlos and saw him holding her and looked at each other nervously. They sat down and waited in silence until Auds was ready to talk. She pulled away from Urs finally and wiped her eyes dry then looked round at the others, her eyes lowering when she saw Seb. She took a deep breath and said “I had a phone call from Simon when you were on stage and he wanted me to let you know something.” She looked away from them and started to fidget with her hands nervously. Urs put a hand over hers to stop her and smiled at her. She sniffed and said “Sonia has gone missing and they can’t find her. Michelle and Janice both got phone calls telling them she was sorry and she would miss them but she couldn’t cope anymore and I just got one a few minutes ago asking me to look after you for her Seb. I’m sorry, but she said she has already done something and unless they can find her really quickly I don’t think she’ll be..” she stopped and looked away. She stood up then saying “I can’t do this job anymore. Its too hard.” and walked out of the room. Urs quickly got up and followed her while David and Carlos stayed with Seb who had gone almost as white as the paint on the wall and was just sitting there not moving.

Urs followed Auds as she went through a door and found herself on the stage. He stopped and quickly moved back out of sight when he realised there was still fans in the area. She sat down on the steps they used during the show and put her head in her hands. He wished he could go to her but he didn’t want to be seen by the fans still there. He saw Steve appear at the other side of the stage and he caught his eye and nodded at Auds then pointed at the people in the theatre. Steve nodded and jumped of the stage saying “Right, come on ladies, its time to go. We need to get this area cleared up before we can all go home. Thank you.” They all smiled at Steve then they got up and made their way out of the exit. Once they were gone Urs moved straight over to Auds and put his arm round her saying “I told you already, you just need to take time off, fly back to London, do nothing, be there for the girls and Sonia when they find her and they will find her babe. You know Simon is all over this, he’s almost as fond of her as he is of you.” Auds half smiled and he said “That’s better, you know I‘m glad he found Else, because I‘d be worried about you and him if he didn‘t.” Auds smiled properly then turned her head to look at him and said “But Seb, I can’t leave him right now, he needs people to be around for him.” Urs nodded and said “We will be, me, David, Carlos and Steve. We’ll all be here for him and we’ll take care of him. You can’t do it just now, you’re exhausted and you’re going to end up really ill if you don’t stop trying to do everything.” “But Sonia asked me to look after him, it was the last thing she said to me. I can’t let her down.” Urs had heard enough and snapped at her “Stop talking like she’s already gone, they’re going to find her and she’ll be fine.” He calmed down when he saw the tears come back into her eyes and said “I’m sorry babe, but Seb won’t be alone, you won’t be letting Sonia down, you are going home tonight and you’re not allowed to worry about us or do anything there either. I’ll let them all know you’re only to rest.” She opened her mouth to speak and he shook his head and said “I need you to do this for me, please baby, you’ve never fully recovered from that virus you had and I can see how much its still affecting you and I don’t want to risk anything happening to you because you’re too stubborn to rest and get better. I need you in my life to keep me from falling apart.” Auds stared at him then nodded her head slowly and said “Okay, I’ll do it, but only for you.” Urs let out a sigh and said “Thank you.” then gave her a hug.

They stood up and started to walk of the stage when Auds stopped and said “Take good care of Seb, don’t let him shut himself away or start drinking and make sure he talks to you all and make sure you guys do everything that Steve says and don’t mess him around, he won’t put up with as much as I do.” “Auds, stop it, you’re not going to sit at home worrying about us like this. We’ll be fine and we’ll keep a close eye on Seb. Now lets go.” said Urs. He took her straight to the car then went back to the room for their stuff. He found it empty and a note from David saying they had taken Seb back to the hotel. He went back to the car and drove himself and Auds back as well. They went up to their room where Auds started packing all her stuff up and Urs had a quick shower then called Simon to tell him he was sending Auds home and why and also to get an update. With her bags all packed they went to Seb’s room where they all were. Seb didn’t look any better and Carlos said “He hasn’t said a word since you told us, he’s just staring into the space in front of him.” David looked at the bags Urs was carrying and said “What’s going on?” He looked at Auds who had gone over to sit with Seb and said “I’m sending her home. She’s exhausted and won’t rest and if she carry’s on like this I’m worried that she’ll just collapse.”

Auds had knelt down in front of Seb and said “Seb, its Auds, I know you can hear me and I’m really sorry that I had to tell you about Sonia. Simon and the girls will find her and she’ll be fine, you just have to believe in that. Urs and David and Carlos and Steve, they will all be here for you and please talk to them, don’t shut them out. I’m going back to London Seb, I’m going to be there when they find Sonia and I will tell her that you love her for you.” He didn’t move or say anything and she gave him a hug and then went back to where the others were standing and Urs put his arm round her and said “We’ll look after him for you, you just get rest and get better and don’t worry.” David and Carlos said the same thing as she hugged them both and then looking at Seb once more her and Urs left to go to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 pm

*Chapter 82*

Simon met her off the plane in London when she landed during the night and when she walked through the gates he gave her a hug and said “Urs was right, you do look exhausted. He was right to send you back.” She just nodded and said “Is there any news on Sonia, have they found her yet?” They were standing by the baggage claim now and he looked at her and said “Yes, the police traced the calls she made to Janice and Michelle and found out where she had been phoning from and they went straight there and found her.” Auds let out a sigh and said “Thank god, I assume you’ve already phoned the guys to let Seb know she’s alright?” He looked away and stayed silent for a minute then he said “She’s in the hospital Auds, she was unconscious when they found her and they haven’t been able to bring her round yet.” Auds saw her bag coming through and grabbed it then said “Okay, lets go there then.” He took her bag from her and shook his head saying “No, I promised Urs I would make you rest and there is no need for you to be at the hospital right now, the other girls are there and I will come straight back for you when she wakes up.” She stared at him and he said “We’re not going, so don’t look at me like that. Now come on.” They got into his car and he drove her to her and Urs’ place and made them both a drink while she unpacked her bags. Once they had finished he left her alone saying “Try and get some sleep, you look like you haven’t slept in ages.” She nodded and after he’d gone she took a quick shower then decided to lie down on the bed for a few minutes and closing her eyes drifted off. Simon was sitting in his car on the phone to Urs letting him know that Auds was there safely and that he had put the sleeping tablets into her drink like he’d asked him to. Then he asked how Seb was and hung up and headed back towards the hospital.

The guys were sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for Steve to appear. They had a tv show appearance that morning and they had managed to make Seb look better than he had been. He’d showered and eaten something and had finally spoken to them when Urs had told him they’d found Sonia. Steve appeared then and they headed off to the studio where they were going to sing Without You and do a small interview. They had sung the song and were sitting on the couch beside the presenter who started talking away to them asking the usual questions about the new album, the tour etc. then she said “Okay, we opened our website earlier to ask your fans if they had a question they have always wanted answered and to say we only got a few replies would be a lie! But we looked through them all and we have decided the lucky question is this one.” She looked round at them and then said “Seb and Carlos, I know that you two both got married this year and I was just wondering how you managed to cope with your busy schedule and not being able to spend so much time with your wives?” David and Urs looked at each other nervously and Carlos looked at Seb who was trying hard not to look upset and said quickly “Um, well for me personally I find it very hard to be away from my wife. She works in London and although I try to have her travel with me as much as possible she can’t always get the time off. We just run up huge phone bills talking to each other every night.” then smiled as he thought of her. “Aww, that is quite sad. Sebastien, how do you cope with it?” He looked at the lady then smiled and said “Well, I’ve been married for longer than Carlos and until recently my wife travelled with me a lot of the time. She also works in London, but is part time with flexible hours so it makes it easier for her to travel with us. I just want to say something if I may to her, I know she’ll be downloading this of our forum later and I just want to say that I love her very much and I miss her and I hope to see her very soon.” The presenter smiled and said “I’m sure she’ll be delighted and probably embarrassed to hear that. Thank you very much gentlemen for your time. Ladies and Gentlemen, IL Divo.” They walk away from the seated area as soon as they went off air and into their room where Seb sat down and put his head in his hands. David went and sat beside him saying “I don’t know how you did that, but you did it well.” They went back to the hotel in silence and all went straight to their bed.

Auds woke up and slowly turned over to try and find out the time. She looked at the clock on the bedside table and was shocked to realise that she had spent most of the day sleeping. She pulled back the duvet, thinking to herself that she hadn’t actually got into the bed when she had lain down, and opened the door. She walked through to the kitchen where she found Simon and Else sitting in there talking to each other. They looked up as she walked in and Simon said “Hey, you look a bit better than you did earlier, did you have a good sleep?” She nodded and said “I don’t remember actually going to bed though, I just lay down on top of it for a few minutes.” “That was me.” said Simon. “We came back to check how you were and you were sound asleep so I pulled the duvet down and then back up over the top of you so that you wouldn’t get cold.” She looked at Else and said “How’s Sonia? Has she come round yet?” Else smiled and said “yes, a few hours ago, she really gave us all a scare and she’s been told so.” Auds smiled then looked at Simon and said “That’s great news, can I go see her now?” He shook his head and said “No, you have to take a shower and eat something first, then we can go.” Auds sighed then went to have a quick shower and got dressed then came back through to find hot coffee and a plate of food waiting for her. She shook her head at Simon and said “You shouldn’t be doing this for me, I can make my own food.” he laughed and said “I may be their boss, but I still wouldn’t want to upset any of the guys when their women are involved.” Auds grinned and said “In that case, thank you.” She sat down and then said “Where did Else go?” “She had to go to the Art Gallery, she starts her new job there on Monday and they are giving her a look round the place every night til then when its closed so that she can get a feel for the place and know what she’s talking about.”

They sat in silence then while she ate then they cleaned up and Simon drove them to the hospital. They’re was nobody else there at that point and Simon waited outside while Auds went in. Sonia was standing looking out of the window but turned when she heard the door opening. “Auds” she said softly. “What are you doing here, are the guys with you, is Seb here?” Auds shook her head and said “You have no idea how worried you had us all Sonia, Urs has sent me home to rest and get better, they’re still away, Steve is looking after them for me and David, Urs and Carlos are looking after Seb for you. Can you tell me what happened to make you do something like this?” Sonia turned back to look out the window and Auds said “Please Sonia, if it will help catch this guy you have to tell us.” Sonia turned back to look at her and said “I got a phone call at work, from a woman telling me she wanted to show me the proof that her and Seb were together and in love. I went to meet her and she showed me pictures of the two of them together. At home, on holidays, even on stage when he was doing his solo stuff.” She took a deep breath and said “Then she showed me one last one, one of the two of them and Seb was holding a baby. She left them with me, said she had plenty of other ones then disappeared. I sat there for ages just staring at them, then I got up and I went home and looked through all my cupboards finding anything I knew was bad and I went away again back to where I’d met her and I…” She stopped then and looked out the window before saying “It was only afterwards that I realised I couldn’t not say goodbye to you girls and I phoned you quickly one after the other.” She walked over to the bed and sat down while Auds looked really sad. “Thank god you did, because it was those phone calls that made Simon call the police and they traced your mobile signal and found where you were.” Sonia shook her head slowly and said “I caused so much trouble and I’m still here, I didn’t want to be here when I saw that It was true. I still love Seb, that’s why I knew I couldn’t just carry on knowing he was out there with another family.” Auds went over beside her and gave her a hug. “I’ve got an idea, do you still have those pictures? Can I borrow them for a while?” Sonia nodded and she leaned over and pulled an envelope off the shelf beside the bed and handed it to Auds. She thanked her and said she would be back to see her soon then walked out and gave them to Simon and said she would explain what they were going to do on the way to the police station.

The next couple of days seemed to pass really slowly with them all waiting to see if the police could come up with anything from the photo’s. Sonia had been allowed home but instead of going back to Simon and Else’s she was staying with Auds. They were both looking a lot better and they spent a lot of time talking about things with each other. Sonia about the attack and the woman and how she was feeling about it all and Auds told her all about how Seb was and how he was coping. Just then the doorbell rang and Auds went to open it finding Janice and Michelle standing there. She let them in and they walked through saying “hi” to Sonia then sat down. Janice handed Auds a dvd and said “I got a phone call from David telling me to download this video of the forum and show it to Sonia. I never watched it all the way through, just checked to make sure I had the right one. Then put it on disc and came here.” Auds put it into her dvd player and switched it on then sat down to watch it. The guys appeared on screen on the tv show they had done a few days earlier and they started to sing ‘Without You’ Sonia looked at Seb and said “Oh god, he looks terrible.” Auds shook her head and said “He looks a hell of a lot better than he did when I left, they must have put a lot of make up on him.” They watched it in silence then when it showed a close up of Seb she looked into his eyes. A fan wouldn’t think anything different, but she could see that there was none of his usual sparkle there. They finished singing then went across to the couch to sit down. The other guys answered all the questions while Seb stayed silent. Then it came to ‘the’ question and after hearing it Auds said “Omg” Sonia put a hand over her mouth as she listened to Seb’s answer then he turned to face the camera straight on and said his little message to her. The other girls turned to look at her and saw that she had tears running down her face. Auds switched the tv off and sat down again. None of them really knew what to say. Sonia sniffed and took a deep breath then said “I’ve been such an idiot, I knew deep down that he wouldn’t do that to me, but I wouldn’t listen to him, then when this woman provided the pictures, it made me think I was right.” Auds shook her head and said “Hopefully the police will discover that those pictures aren’t real, I think they are fake and so does Simon.” Sonia looked at her and said “Really?” She nodded and said “Yeah, he’s just waiting for them to get back to him about them.” Just then her phone rang and she picked it up to hear Simon’s voice. “I have good news, can you and Sonia meet me at the police station? They have something they want to tell us.” Auds spoke to him for a few more minutes then hung up and turned to Sonia saying “The police have found something, we have to meet Simon there in 20 minutes.” Sonia wiped her eyes dry and stood up saying “Lets go then.” They said goodbye to Janice and Michelle who were going to stay there and wait for them to come back.

It was almost two hours later when they walked in with Simon and sat down. Janice looked at them and said “Well, what happened, what did the police say?” The girls stayed quiet so Simon said “They caught them, the woman and the guy.” “Because of the photo’s?” said Michelle. He nodded and said “They gave them to their experts who studied them for ages. They said they were really authentic looking which is why it took so long for them to find a fault, but they did and the minute they knew they were fake the police scanned her picture into their database, found out who she was and paid her a visit.” Auds smiled then and said “They took her back to the station and she admitted it all after being shown the pictures. She even told them the name of the guy who she’d hired to attack Sonia. So they have him there as well.” Janice grinned and said “That is wonderful, so who was she and why did she do it?” Sonia looked up then and said “She is a fan of the guys, Seb especially. She seems to be really obsessed with him and when she heard that he’d got married spent ages trying to find out who I was and how she could get rid of me. If she couldn’t have him, she didn’t want anyone else to either. That’s why she paid that guy to do what he did and say what he did and that’s why she faked the photos, just to have a bit more proof to go with her story.” Michelle looked at her and said “Have you told Seb yet?” She shook her head and said “I can’t tell him that over the phone, not after the way I treated him, he never did anything wrong and I shut him out and told him to leave me alone. I didn’t believe in him, I need to go and see him, tell him in person and just hope that he can forgive me.” Auds gave her a hug and said “He will, he loves you so much and he’s just taking each day as it comes until you go back to him. I’ll come back with you when you go.” Simon coughed and said “No you won’t, I think you should stay here for a while longer yet. The guys are fine with Steve and once Sonia and Seb make up things will be back to normal.” She looked at him and said “But, I’m feeling a lot better and I miss being with Urs.” He shook his head and said “Just wait another week, do nothing but rest, go shopping with the girls, do normal things for once then you can go back to them. Okay?” She looked at him and then said “Would these normal things include taking you out for dinner one night? As a thank you for everything you’ve done for me and Urs.” He smiled and said “I’m sure that can be seen as normal. That would be great, thanks Auds.” He said goodbye to them all then left to go home while Sonia phoned the airport to get herself on the next flight to the guys and Janice and Michelle also left them alone.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:26 pm

*Chapter 83*

Sonia was picked up at the airport by Steve who drove her to the hotel and told her what room Seb was in. She thanked him and then went to find Seb. She stood outside his door for a minute then took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She heard movement inside the room then the door opened and he was standing in front of her. He looked at her and said “Sonia.” She nodded and said “Hi Seb.” They stood there for a few seconds, neither really knowing what to say then he said “Are you coming in?” She nodded and he stood aside to let her in then shut the door behind her. He found her standing nervously beside the window and he looked at her then said “I’ve missed you so much.” She smiled and said “I saw what you said the other night on that tv show.” He looked surprised and said “How?” “David, he told Janice to download it and she showed it to me.” He smiled and said “I should have known, they have been so good to me this last week.” She sat down then and said “I’m sorry Seb, I didn’t know what to think, I needed time and I shut you out. Deep down I knew you would never have done that to me, but I couldn’t see it through the pain of everything that had happened.” He sat beside her and took her hands in his and said “But you’ve seen it now and you came all this way to tell me. That means a lot Sonia, it really does. We’ll get through this together and when the police catch the guy who did it we’ll deal with it together.” Sonia leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the cheek then said “They’ve already caught him, yesterday and the woman who said she was part of your other life admitted that she had made it all up and that she’s paid that guy to attack me. She was just a crazy obsessed fan.” She smiled at him and said “Its all over Seb.” He stood up slowly and walked away from her then he turned and looking at her said “That’s why you came to say sorry, because she admitted she was lying. It had nothing to do with trusting me and believing me.” Sonia’s smile had disappeared and she said “No, that’s not true Seb, I had realised it before the police found her, I knew when I watched that video and saw how you looked, so sad and no sparkle in your eyes, and your message to me when you spoke, I could hear the pain in it which nobody else would notice. It must have been so hard for you to answer that question.” He shook his head and said “I meant every word I said in that interview, despite the fact that I knew you didn’t believe me, I was still determined to get you back, to make you believe in me, in us.” “And you did, that video made me realise how big of an idiot I had been, you can ask the girls if you don’t believe me, they were all there.” she said. He looked at her and said “It hurts doesn’t it?” She looked confused and said “What hurts?” “When someone you love doesn’t believe you.” he said then walked out onto the balcony leaving her sitting on the chair looking shocked.

She sat there for a few minutes then stood up and walked towards him and stood behind him and said “Yes, it does hurt, but I didn’t do it on purpose to prove a point, I had just been attacked pretty badly, told my husband was cheating on me and had lost another baby, I wasn’t thinking straight. I came to say I was sorry and I’ve done that. I’ll just leave you alone now and go home again. Goodbye Seb.” then she turned and walked towards the door. He heard the door clicking shut and he swore in French then turned round to look at the door. What was he thinking of, why had he just done that?” She had come to see him, to make up which is what he wanted more than anything. He ran towards the door and threw it open running towards the lift whose doors were just sliding shut. He swore again and ran down the stairs hoping to get down before her. He got to the foyer and saw her walking towards the main door. He shouted out “Sonia.” She stopped for a minute then carried on walking. He shouted again, attracting the attention of the people around them, and she stopped again. He caught up to her and looked at her face. Her eyes were wet with tears and he pulled her into a hug saying “I’m so sorry.” over and over. When he let her go he took her hand and led her through to the bar and they sat down in a quiet corner. He told her how he had felt when she told him to get out in the hospital and how he had been trying to cope with the fact that they’d lost the baby they both so desperately wanted so much. She told him how she had tried to cope on her own after the attack, staying with Simon and Else, going back to work, but not talking to anyone. Then how she had felt after seeing the woman and her photos and why she did what she had done. She looked at him and said “I love you so much and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to cope without you, but knowing that you were out there with another family somewhere. He took her hand and wound his fingers in between hers and said “I love you too and if they hadn’t of found you in time I don’t know what I would have done.” He pulled her into him and held her tight then said “I’ve missed you so much cherie, am I forgiven?” She shook her head and said “No, because there is nothing to forgive, it is all my fault and I should be the one asking for forgiveness.” He smiled and said “No, you were right to do what you did. I’m just glad you realised that you still love me.” She smiled up at him as he placed a kiss on her head and said “So are we alright now?” He nodded and said “There is nothing or nobody that’s ever going to break us up cherie.” She looked up and stared into his eyes and found that the sparkle was back where it always was.

A month had passed and things had gone back to normal. Sonia had stayed with Seb for a week and they had spent the time talking and getting themselves back to where they had been. She had gone home the same day that Auds had come back, looking and feeling a lot better. The guys were coming up to the last few weeks of the tour and were taking a well earned holiday before heading back into the studio to start working on their fourth album. Auds and Urs were sitting one day going over all the plans for their wedding when David came over and sat down beside them. He looked at all their stuff and smiled then said Have you set a date yet?” Auds shook her head and said “No, we can’t decide when would be best to do it.” He looked at the stuff again and said “it’s a lot of work isn’t it, getting it all right and perfect.” Urs looked at him and said “David, are you alright? You seem to be nervous about something.” He looked away then said “You know that Janice is coming over for the last couple of weeks of the tour with Brianna. I’m going to ask her to marry me.” He took a box out of his pocket and opening it handed it to Auds. She looked at it and said “Oh David, its gorgeous, she’ll love it.” she handed it to Urs who nodded and agreed with Auds. He handed it back to David who said “Thanks, I hope she does, I can’t believe how nervous I am and she isn’t even here yet.” Urs grinned and said “I remember the feeling well, I’m glad its past for me.” He laughed at the look on David’s face and said “Don’t worry, it will be worth it when she says yes.” Auds phone rang then and she walked away from them to answer it leaving them talking away.

The next few days passed by and David got more and more nervous the nearer it got to Janice arriving. He hadn’t told anyone other than Auds and Urs what he was planning so Seb and Carlos didn’t know what on earth was wrong with him. Auds went up to him when he was standing by himself and said “David, why are you worrying so much about this? You and Janice have been together for years and you have a 9 month old daughter together. She’s not going to say no.” He smiled and said “You know, I can’t believe Bria is 9 months old already. Janice told me the other day that she has started to crawl and she can’t put her down anywhere anymore without her crawling away.” Auds grinned and said “They are so cute at that age, does Janice know you’ve shortened her name?” He laughed and said “Yes, we both do it!” She smiled and said “Don’t worry so much, she’ll be here soon and you can ask her and then you’ll be wondering what you were all worried over.” He nodded and said “I know, I just wish she was here now so I could just do it.” She gave him a hug and said “Just a few more days to wait. Why don’t you take her out the night she arrives for dinner? Urs and I will look after Brianna for you.” He smiled and said “Thanks Auds, it means a lot.” She nodded then looked at her watch and said “Crap, we’re going to be late if we don’t leave now.” and she walked away from him shouting at the others to hurry up.

A few days later and Auds was at the airport to meet Janice. She smiled at her as she walked through the gate carrying Brianna and gave her a hug when she reached her and then took Brianna from her while she went to get her luggage. She had the day off as Steve was taking care of the guys for her so once they were ready they headed back to the hotel and went to have some lunch. They were sitting in the dining room when Janice’s phone rang. She saw David on the screen and smiled then said “Hey babe.” She talked for a while then said she loved him and hung up. She looked at Auds and said “He’s booked us a table for dinner tonight at a posh restaurant, said you had told him you would have Bria for us.” Auds nodded. “Yeah, he wanted to take you somewhere nice and I said we would take her to give you some time alone.” Janice smiled and said “Thanks Auds, but I didn’t bring anything to wear to a posh place.” Auds grinned and said “Sounds like we need to go shopping then” and they finished their lunch and headed out to the shops to look for something nice for Janice to wear that night.

Later that night David dropped Brianna off with Urs and Auds. “Thanks again for doing this guys.” Urs nodded and said “No problem mate.” Auds smiled at him and then said “Don’t worry, have fun and enjoy yourself tonight. Janice looks gorgeous in the dress she bought.” He grinned and said “I saw it hanging in the room, but she always looks gorgeous whatever she’s wearing.” Auds turned to Urs and shook her head slowly. Urs coughed and said “Away you go David and stop making me look bad.” David laughed and then left them to go and get ready.

He walked into his own room and saw Janice sitting drying her hair wearing only a towel wrapped round her. He walked up behind her and slipped his arms round her then smiled as she turned the hairdryer on him and he got a blast of hot air in his face. He ran a finger along her bare skin just above where the towel was tied then started to kiss her neck and shoulders. She put a hand up and ran her fingers through his hair then brought it down again to catch the hand trying to untie the towel. She stood up and turned to look at him and said “If we go there, we’ll be late, you still have to shower and dress and I have to finish my hair and do my make up.” He pouted and she kissed him quickly saying “I’ll make it up to you later.” then turned away and sat down again. He grinned then went to have a shower and get dressed. When he came out of the bathroom Janice had her dress on and was just finishing of her make up. He stared at her and said “Wow, Auds said you looked gorgeous in the dress and she was right.” Janice blushed and looked down saying “Do you really like it? Its not my usual type of dress.” He took a long look at it and said “I love it, it really suits you.” She blushed again and suddenly he didn’t feel quite so nervous anymore. He quickly got dressed and then they left the hotel.

They got into the taxi waiting outside for them and made their way to the restaurant. When they arrived they were shown to a small secluded table and left to look over the menu. David looked around and saw a band setting up and a dance floor. He smiled and said “Maybe we’ll get to dance after we’ve eaten.” Janice looked up and turned to see and said “Maybe” then smiled at him. The waiter came back and they ordered their food and David ordered a bottle of pink Champagne to Janice’s surprise. He just smiled and waited for it to arrive before picking up his glass and said “I love you Jan, more than I love anything and when you’re not with me, the days seem to take so much longer to get through.” He stopped and took a sip then put it down and reached into his pocket and took the box out and put it in front of Janice and said “Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?” Janice sat there staring at him for a few seconds then she said “Why now? Where is all this coming from? we’ve been together for years and we’ve never talked about getting married. I thought we were happy the way we were.” He looked at her and reached over to take hold of her hand and said “All the stuff that’s happened lately with Auds and Urs and then Seb and Sonia. They both very nearly threw away everything they had together. I don’t want anything to happen to us, I want to grow old with you and Bria in my life. I am happy the way we are, but I would be even happier if you said yes and became my wife.” She thought about what he’d said and then said “I never thought of it like that, you’re right.” She smiled and said “Yes, I’ll marry you.” then she picked up the box and opened it saying “Oh David, its beautiful, I love it.” He took it out of the box and placed it on her finger then leaned over and kissed her saying “You don’t know how nervous I’ve been about asking you that and I thought you were going to say no for a minute.” She smiled and said “I’m sorry, it just came as a shock, we’ve never talked about it.” He smiled and said “Well, I’m glad that I can still surprise you.”

Their food arrived then and they ate it and talked about everything each other had done since they had seen each other last. By the time they were finishing off their pudding the band had started playing and there was people on the floor dancing. Janice looked over and said “Do you still want that dance?” David grinned and stood up and held out his hand for her to take. She took it and they went to join the other couples on the floor. He pulled her in close and she laid her head on his shoulder. They stayed like that for a few songs then Janice said quietly “I think we should go back to the hotel, we have something to celebrate and I still have to make up for stopping you earlier.” He grinned and said “Let’s go then.” They took a taxi back to the hotel and went straight to their room ignoring the calls from the others as they passed the bar. Once inside David took his jacket off and threw it to the side then put an arm round Janice’s waist pulling her into him and kissed her, softly at first then harder as her hands went up round his neck and her fingers started stroking it teasingly. He started to kiss down her neck and over her shoulders while her hands were opening the buttons of his shirt and pulling it off. He turned her round and slowly pulled the zip of her dress down. She turned back to him and pushed the straps gently off each shoulder letting it fall to the floor. He groaned as he saw the lacy lingerie she was wearing and he took her hand and led her towards the bed where she lay down and he quickly removed his trousers and lay down beside her and said “I love you so much.” “I love you too baby.” then they spent the rest of the night showing each other how much before falling asleep in each others arms.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:38 pm

*Chapter 84*

Two weeks had passed quickly and the guys found themselves on the last night of the tour. They were all backstage getting ready, an air of excitement running through everyone. All the girls were there, Sonia and Michelle having flown to be there for the last night. News had somehow managed to get out that the two remaining single Divo’s were now getting married as well and they had been surprised at the positive reactions, receiving wishes of congratulations and good wishes and even a few gifts during Somewhere when the fans came to them and afterwards outside the arena’s. Auds stood up and said “Okay, for the last time this tour, its time, go out there, enjoy yourselves and make your fans happy.” They went to stand beside the stage ready to go on and the girls went to get their seats to watch it one last time. The music started and the guys appeared on stage and gave their best performance of the tour, adding in a few surprises throughout the show. The biggest surprise of the night came at the very end though when they were doing their thank you’s. Urs stood forward of the others and said “We want to thank all of you for coming to see us every night and for supporting us so well over the last 3 years, whether its from buying our albums or dvd’s or coming to see us live or at tv studio’s and I know that we all have said when asked, me especially, that we like to keep our private lives private. However, this last year has been so hectic in so many different ways, some good and some not so good and there was only 4 people that kept us going and we want to introduce you to them.” He looked down at the four girls who were sitting there in shock and said “Ladies, would you come up here please?” Steve came over to help them up onto the stage. They looked at each other and then stood up one by one and made their way to the stage. Once they were up on it they went to stand beside their men and Carlos said “This is my lovely gorgeous wife Michelle.” Seb said “Ceci est mon Sonia merveilleux de femme” (this is my wonderful wife Sonia). Urs grinned at him and then put an arm round Auds and said “I’m sure a lot of you will recognise my fiancee Auds as she is always with us as our P.A. David smiled at Janice and said “And lastly, this is Janice, my fiancee and the mother of our baby daughter.” The audience all cheered loudly as the girls stood there looking embarrassed.

When they got backstage Auds hit Urs on the arm and said “Simon is going to go mad when he hears about this, you know he’s always told us to keep business and ‘us’ apart.” Urs grinned and shook his head and said “He won’t, we asked him if we could do it first. He said it was fine as they all know we’re not single anymore anyway.” Sonia stared at him and said “I saw him last night before leaving for the airport and he didn’t say a word.” Seb smiled and said “We wanted it to be a surprise.” Janice kissed David on the cheek and said “Well, it was definitely a surprise.” The guys all went to their own changing rooms and had a quick shower and got changed then went to meet the fans waiting outside. They didn’t stay too long though as they had a end of tour party arranged for after the show.

Over the next couple of days the guys had all flown back to London and were slowly getting used to being at home and not having to get up in the morning and always having to be somewhere. Carlos and Michelle were planning on going back to Spain to visit his family and to look for a new house to buy. Sonia and Seb were also going home to Paris for a while leaving Auds, Urs David and Janice staying in London. They were still trying to find a date for their weddings that would suit everyone. They were all at David and Janice’s for dinner one night when David said “This is hopeless, we’re never going to find two dates that suit everyone.” Auds looked at Janice and then said “I have an idea, as we can only manage to find one suitable date, why don’t we all get married on the same day? If you don’t mind sharing your big day with someone else.” Janice grinned and said “Omg, that’s a wonderful idea, I don’t mind at all, David?” She looked at him and smiled as he shook his head and said “I don’t mind, I thinks it’s a great idea.” They all looked at Urs then who had been silent since it had been suggested. Auds put a hand on his arm and said “what do you think baby? If you don’t like the idea we don’t have to do it, we can keep searching for another suitable date.” He smiled as he pulled her in close to him and wrapped his arms round her then said “I can’t think of a better way to spend the day than getting married to my gorgeous lady at the same time as one of my best friends. I love it babe.” Janice smiled as he kissed her softly then said “Okay, we have a date, that only leaves us with the church, reception, invitations, flowers, cakes, bridesmaids, dresses and….then laughed as the others all threw a cushion at her. They spent the next couple of hours just talking about what they would like for the rest of the day then Auds and Urs left to go home. Auds phoned Michelle and Sonia to let them know what the plan was and to arrange to meet in Paris in the next few days to pay Martha a visit to get the dresses.

Sonia met Auds and Janice at the airport a week later and straight away said “You didn’t bring Brianna?” Janice shook her head and said “I left her with David, him and Urs are going to look after her while we’re here.” She smiled and said “Aww, do they know what they’re doing?” then laughed and said “I’m sorry, couldn’t resist it.” She stopped laughing and said “We have to wait for Michelle, she doesn’t get in for another hour.” Auds looked round the place and said “That’s okay, lets go and get some coffee.” They sat and chattered away for a while and the hour soon passed quickly. Once they had found Michelle they headed back to Seb and Sonia’s place to get rid of their bags and to have some lunch. After they had finished and the 3 girls had freshened up a bit they left Seb with the cleaning up and went to Martha’s. They walked in the door, Sonia in front and she smiled and said “Hey Sonia” as she looked up then saw the other girls behind her and grinned. “Its wonderful to see you all again girls, dare I ask if you’re here for a dress?” They all smiled and nodded. She looked at Auds and said “Please tell me its you and Urs. Sonia told me that you had fixed things up between each other.” Auds looked at the floor and Janice said “Its for me, David finally asked me to marry him.” Martha looked sad then noticed Auds smiling as she said “I need one too, we’re getting married on the same day.” She smiled and said “Wow, that is so lovely and I’m so happy for you, both of you.” She closed the book she had been working with and said “I think you all know the way as well as me, so just go through and make yourselves comfy and I’ll bring some dresses through.” They smiled and made their way through to the changing room area and sat down.

Martha came through and hung up the dresses she was carrying and said “I thought I’d start with you Janice, these dresses are just in last night.” She tried them all on until she found the one she knew was the dress she wanted. Martha looked at Auds and said “I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve been doing a lot of designing lately and I think that one of them would look fabulous on you. I can show you it and make it up for you if you like it.” Auds smiled and said “Sure, I’d love to see it.” Martha nodded and went away and came back a few minutes later with a large artists pad. She sat down beside them and opened it to the design she wanted and described to them all how it would look. She left them alone to talk about it when she heard the bell on her door going and she went to see who it was that had come in. Auds picked up the book and said “What do you think girls?” Janice said “I think she’s right hun, it would look awesome on you.” Sonia nodded and said “Its almost like she drew it with you in mind for it.” Michelle looked at it closely and said “Look at all the tiny detail on it, this will be a very unique, one of a kind dress Auds.” She looked up as Martha walked back in and said “So, what do you think and don’t be afraid to tell me if you don’t like it, this is your day and you need to be happy in what you’re wearing.” Auds smiled and said “I think its absolutely gorgeous Martha and I would love to wear it. You’re really talented you know, you should take your designs to some companies and see if they’ll buy them.” Martha shook her head and said “I couldn’t do that, they’re not that good and anyway, I only design for fun. I’m so glad you like it, I’ll just get your measurements and then we’ll look at the bridesmaids.” She smiled at Michelle and Sonia and said “I’m assuming they’re you two?” They both laughed and nodded.

They finished of with the dresses and got ready to leave. Just before they reached the door Auds stopped and said “We haven’t sent the invitations out yet, but Me and Urs and David and Janice would all love you to be there. Urs and I will pay for your flight to London and back as a thank you for everything you’ve done to help us.” Martha stared at her and said “You’re joking, I can’t let you do that. I would love to come to the weddings, but I’ll pay my own way there.” Auds grinned and said “We knew you would say that, so we have already booked it, we’ll send you the ticket with the invitation.” She laughed at the look on her face and said “We’re not going to take no for an answer, now I’ll see you when I come back to try on the dress.” Martha sighed and said “Thank you very much and thank Urs for me as well.” Auds nodded then gave her a hug before they all left the shop. They all stayed with Seb and Sonia for the night before heading back to where they had come from.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 pm

*Chapter 85*

A few weeks had passed since then and everything was more or less ready and the weddings themselves were only 3 weeks away. Auds just had one more thing she needed to do and she was going to do it that day. She was getting ready to meet Simon for lunch and she had something very important to ask him. She sat down on the bed for a minute thinking back to over a year ago when she hadn’t even wanted to go to an interview with him as she had thought he was really scary and now she had lunch or dinner with him often and thought of him as one of her closest friends. Urs came into the room and saw her deep in thought and he went up behind her and sitting down wrapped his arms round her and kissed her neck before saying “What are you thinking about babe?” She leaned back into his arms and said “Simon.” then grinned as she glanced up and saw the look on his face. “Don’t worry baby, I’m not planning on leaving you for him, I don’t think Else would be too happy if I did that. I was just thinking how much he’s done for me this year and how before I knew him I thought he was really scary.” Urs nodded and said “Yeah, he’s one of a kind that’s for sure, but he’s a softie at heart once you get to know the real him and not the TV version.” She sighed and Urs leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips letting his fingers run up and down her bare arm. She shivered at his gentle touch and ran a hand down over his thigh stopping to stroke it as he moved his lips to her neck and shoulder. He pulled away for a minute so she could turn round and face him and he pushed her gently backwards so that she was lying down and then started to slowly open all the buttons on her shirt while she pulled his tshirt up and over his head. He pushed the sides of the open shirt to the sides and started kissing her all over while she put her arms round his neck and her fingers through his curls. He ran a hand down her thigh to the bottom of her skirt and slid his hand underneath it pushing it up with his hand. Auds let out a quiet moan as his hand started stroking her thigh. Urs quickly stood up and removed his jeans and lying down beside her again he made love to her. Afterwards she looked at him sleeping beside her and then noticed the time. She uncurled herself from him and got of the bed and put her shirt back on and redid her hair and make up then kissed him gently on the cheek before leaving.

She got to the restaurant and found Simon waiting for here as she knew he would be and she sat down saying “I’m sorry I’m so late, I got caught up with something as I was just about to leave.” Simon grinned at her and said “And how is Urs?” She blushed and he laughed. “So tell me really, how are you and how are things going with the wedding plans?” She smiled at him and said “I’m fine thanks, just a little bit nervous.” He looked at her with a worried look on his face and said “Why? Are you okay? What happened?” She smiled and said “I’m fine, don’t worry nothings happened.” He looked relieved then she said “I do have something to ask you though and I want to do it now so that I can enjoy lunch.” He nodded and said “Okay, are you sure you’re okay?” She laughed and said “Yes, I’m sure. I was wondering if you would give me away at the wedding?” He sat there staring at her and said “OMG Auds, I would be honoured to give you away, but is there nobody in your family you want to do it?” She shook her head and said “I don’t have a father anymore and I never had a brother, only a sister and I don’t want her husband to do it, I really don’t like him.” Simon looked at her with a strange look on his face and she said “You’ll see why at the wedding.” He nodded and then said “In that case, I’ll be delighted to do it. I’m touched that you asked me.” She smiled and said “You have done so much for me over the last year and you never got tired of running after me when I did a disappearing act and needed somebody or somewhere to stay. The minute Urs proposed I knew I wanted you to give me away. If it hadn’t of been for you there would never have even been an Urs and me.” He looked confused and said “You’re very welcome Auds, I think of you as a daughter. I don’t get the last bit though, what did I have to do with you and Urs getting together?” she smiled and said “If you hadn’t of given me the job as their P.A. I would never have even met him let alone be marrying him in 3 weeks.” Simon laughed and said I suppose you’re right.” They finally ordered their food and spent a lovely couple of hours together before he headed back to work whilst Auds went to do some shopping unaware that someone was watching her from afar.

Janice, David and Brianna were at the hotel they were having the meal and the dance in checking out a few things. Because there was two sets of friends and families coming, they had booked every room in the hotel for the day and surrounding days of the wedding. The only problem was that the hotel only had one honeymoon suite and they didn’t know which couple to give it to. They left the manager telling him just to pick either couple and give them the room and give the other couple the next best room to the honeymoon suite. They walked along the street talking about how close it was now and what was going to happen when David and the guys had to go back to work. They didn’t have another tour planned until the following year but they were going to spend the rest of the year taking their time on writing and recording their 4th album. Just for a minute she felt jealous of Auds who would always get to travel with Urs no matter what they did. They came across a little café and stopped to have a coffee. They sat down at a table outside not noticing the person sitting across the road watching them.

The next few weeks passed without any problems and it soon came round to the night before the weddings. David and Urs had gone to stay in the hotel while the girls were all staying at Janice’s house. Urs was with Seb and Carlos who were trying to get him drunk. He shook his head and said “I’m not going to feel terrible tomorrow when I should be feeling really happy and the last time I got drunk I ended up losing Auds.” He suddenly went really quiet and pale and said “You don’t think she will be there do you? I mean, it is her brothers wedding, she’s going to want to be there.” Carlos shook his head and said “He never invited her, he asked her to stay away. He told me one day when I found him looking worried about something. He said that he’d talked it over loads with Janice and his parents who said that she hasn’t really changed much since then and they had all decided it might do more harm than good to have her there. He was really upset about doing it though as she is still his sister.” Urs said “Oh god, poor David, that must have been so hard on him.” Seb nodded and said “Yeah, but he did the right thing and if he had really wanted her to be there, he would have found a way for her to be there.”

David was sitting having dinner with his parents and they were talking about the same thing. “How was she when you left to come here?” asked David. His mum looked at him then said “We didn’t see her before we left, she’s been disappearing for days on end and then reappearing again, never telling us where she’s been. She’s away again at the moment, left about 3 weeks ago and hadn’t come back before we had left.” He looked worried and said “I feel like I let her down, you sent her to me for help and I turned my back on her when she did what she did. I chose my friends over my sister.” “David, don’t do this to yourself, we’ve all been there and felt that way, if me and your mum had been tougher on her when she was younger, if we had maybe just shown her some more support then maybe she wouldn’t have turned out the way she has.” said his dad. David shook his head and said “You and mum couldn’t have done any more for her than you did, some people just turn out to be….” he trailed off not wanting to say what everyone was thinking. They sat in silence for a few minutes then they changed the subject and finished their dinner. David then decided to go for a walk whilst his parents went to sit in the bar with some of the other guests.

He walked slowly down the street outside the hotel thinking about how his life had changed so much and how he was actually getting married to his Janice in the morning and how he was a daddy. He suddenly became aware of someone behind him, but when he turned, there was nobody there. He carried on walking but the feeling was still there. He looked round again, but still nobody was there. He stood there for a second just looking round him and then said “I know there is somebody there, come out now.” He waited a couple of minutes and was about to speak again when he heard a familiar voice behind him say “Hello David.” He turned and looked into the face of his sister. “Jodie” he said. “Where did you come from? Why are you here?” She looked at him and he could see that she was tired and looked like she hadn’t eaten or showered in days. “I’m sorry David, I just wanted to see my brother before he got married as I won’t be there to see it for myself.” David stared at the ground and said “I’m sorry I didn’t invite you Jodie, but its not just my day.” She nodded and said “I know, Auds and Urs are getting married too.” she looked away then said “I’m glad they worked things out, he really did love her. I don’t know why I did what I did, but I want a chance to say sorry to them both.” David stared at her and said “I really don’t think that they’re going to want to see you, especially right now.” “Please David, I’ve been here in London the last 3 weeks watching you all and I’ve seen Auds, but I haven’t had the courage to go and talk to her. I’ve also seen you and Janice with Brianna.” She looked away from him then said “I have a niece who is nearly 1 and I have never seen her. I know its my fault, but it hurts David. Can you get Auds to talk to me please?” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair and said “I would need to speak to her face to face to persuade her and she’s staying with Jan and the girls tonight. I can’t go over there.” “Then phone her and get her to come to you, please.” He shook his head and said “I’m staying in the hotel with Urs and the others. She won’t come in case she sees him.” He looked at her face and sighed again then said “I’ll try, but I can’t promise it will work.” He took his phone out and dialled her number and waited for her to answer then said “Hey Auds…no, everything’s fine, don’t worry….I was wondering if you would come meet me?…I know Urs is here, but I thought maybe at your place, in 20 minutes?….Okay, great, thanks Auds, I’ll see you soon.” he hung up and said “Okay, lets go, but you stay out of sight until I tell you too.” She nodded saying “thanks David.” Then they headed off.

Auds hung up her phone and said “That was David, he wants to meet me at my place in 20 minutes. He says everything is fine, don’t worry.” she added seeing the look on Janice’s face. “I’ll go and see what he wants and I’ll be right back.” She quickly got dressed and then left the girls to go back to her own place. She arrived and found him leaning against her door. She smiled and let them both in. They went through and sat down and she said “What’s wrong David?” “There’s nothing wrong Auds.” he said again. She looked at him and said “it’s the night before we both get married and you call me late at night to meet you, something is wrong.” He sighed and then looked towards the door then back at her and said “Um, How would you feel Auds, after all these months and everything that happened, about seeing Jodie again?” He saw her body stiffen at the mention of her name and closed his eyes sadly. He opened them again and saw that she had moved away from beside him and was standing looking out the window. He went over and stood beside her and said “She is really sorry for what she did, even said she was glad that the two of you had managed to fix things between you. She just wants a chance to tell you herself how sorry she is.” She turned to look at him and said “I can’t believe you’re asking me this tonight, I’m getting married to Urs tomorrow, its meant to be the happiest day of my life and you’re bringing up everything your sister did to us again. Why David, why tonight?” He ran a hand through his hair and said “I’m sorry Auds, she turned up tonight outside the hotel waiting to speak to me. She wanted to see me before the wedding as she wasn’t invited to it. She really wants to tell you how sorry she is, she’s been in London the last few weeks and has been watching us all, but couldn’t make herself talk to you without you knowing she was here first. She asked me to get you to talk to her.” “And you just said yes, knowing what she did and how long it took us to get over what she did.” snapped Auds turning away from him. David watched her as she turned round again and saw she was struggling to keep the tears from coming and said “Oh Auds, don’t do this to yourself, please.” He went over and tried to pull her into a hug but she pushed him away saying “I’m sorry David, I can’t face her again. I’m happy and Urs is happy, I can’t drag all this up again.” She wiped her eyes and said “I know she’s your sister and I know you would have loved to have her at the wedding tomorrow and I’m sorry that you’re not, but I still don’t want to speak to her.” He nodded and said “Its alright, I did tell her it may not work, I understand and I’m sorry for bringing it all back to you.” He gave her a hug and said “I’d better get back to the hotel before the others get worried about me.” She smiled and said “The girls know where I am.” They walked towards the door and once outside the building went their separate ways. David walked down a bit and round the side of the building and shook his head saying “I’m sorry, she doesn’t want to speak to you. It made her cry me just mentioning your name.” Jodie lowered her head and said “I guess I knew that would happen, but thanks for trying Davey.” He smiled at her use of his name and said “Come and stay in my room at the hotel tonight, you can disappear early before the others appear for me to start getting ready.” She nodded and they walked off back to the hotel together.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

*Chapter 86*

The next morning arrived quickly and David woke up to find Jodie gone leaving a note saying ‘Thanks for the bed and the shower, enjoy yourself today. Jodie’ He smiled and dropped it onto the shelf beside the bed and had a shower before heading downstairs for some breakfast. He found Urs already down and joined him saying “You couldn’t sleep in today either then?” He grinned and shook his head saying “I’ve been up for hours, went for a swim and then to the gym.” David shook his head and said “I hope Auds knows that she’ll always be second to the gym in your marriage.” Urs laughed and said “Auds knows where she comes with me.” They sat in silence then before the others started arriving.

Over at the girls place they were all just starting to wake up, Auds had got in and just said that David had wanted to see her on her own to say a few things to her before the wedding. She had tried not to look any different to how she had been before she left, but wasn’t too sure if she had managed it. They were all sitting around in their robes having bacon rolls and coffee chatting away not realising the time when the doorbell went. Janice went to answer it and found Marie the hairdresser and make up lady. She stared at her and said “Marie, you’re early.” Marie looked at her watch and said “11.30, that’s what you said wasn’t it?” Janice nodded and said “Its not 11.30 already is it?” She walked back into the house leaving Marie to follow her in. She shut the door and walked towards the noise of everyone and Auds saw her and said “Hey Marie.” then said “Its not that time already is it? I haven’t even showered yet.” She got up and left the room appearing back a minute later and said “Janice had the same idea.” The others laughed and Marie said “Don’t worry, I can start with Sonia and Michelle, as long as they’re ready that is!” They both nodded and everyone moved away to start getting themselves ready. The time passed quickly and soon there was another knock on the door. Simon and Else walked in and joined the others who were all ready. Else waited for a few minutes while Janice’s mum finished getting Brianna ready for her as she was taking her while they were all at the church. She took her off her and got her stuff then kissed Simon and left for the church. A couple of minutes later the door opened and Michelle walked in with Janice and Auds behind her. “Oh girls, you both look so beautiful.” said Janice’s dad. They had a few photo’s taken then they were off out to the cars which had been waiting outside for them. Michelle and Sonia went in the first car with Auds and Janice’s mums, Janice and her dad went in the second and Auds and Simon went in the third.

Simon looked at her and said “You really do look stunning Auds, Urs is going to be speechless when he see’s you walking down that aisle towards him.” She smiled and said “Thanks Simon, for everything.” She ran a finger underneath her eye and Simon handed her his hankie saying “Don’t cry for goodness sake, you’ll spoil your beautiful face.” Auds laughed and said “I’m sorry, I can’t seem to help it.” They arrived at the church then and Simon got out and then went round to her side of the car and waited for her to get out. She took a deep breath to calm herself down then got out of the car and took Simon’s arm.

Urs and David were standing at the front of the church, both feeling a little nervous. David said something quietly to Urs who smiled and nodded his head. They both turned to look towards the door as the ‘Bridal March’ started playing. Janice walked up to them first and stood beside David who smiled at her then Auds walked towards them and stood beside Urs while Sonia and Michelle stood to the side of them. They all turned to the minister who said “Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join David & Janice and Urs & Audrey in matrimony, which is commended to be honourable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.” David and Auds both looked nervously at each other then out at the guests then both sighed in relief as nobody said anything. The minister carried on by asking David and Janice first to say their vows to each other. They turned to face each other and David said “I David, choose you Janice as my best friend, my love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You are everything I need and at this moment I know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you Janice: for all of your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here for ever and always. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.” He placed the ring on her finger then the minister turned to Janice who repeated what David had said “I Janice, choose you David as my best friend, my love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You are everything I need and at this moment I know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you David: for all of your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here for ever and always. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.” She placed his ring on his finger.

The minister then turned to Auds & Urs and motioned for them to say their vows to each other. Urs looked at Auds and said “Auds, our miracle lies in the path we have chosen together. I enter into this marriage with you, knowing that the true magic of love is not to avoid changes, but to navigate them successfully. Let us commit to the miracle of making each day work together. Respecting each other, we commit to live our lives together for all the days to come. I ask you to share this world with me, for good and ill. Be my partner, and I will be yours." He took the ring of the cushion and put it on her finger and she turned to look at him and said “Urs, I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our lives.” Then she took his ring and placed it on his finger. They all turned back to look at the minister who then said “Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be the shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be the warmth to the other. Now you are both two persons, but there is only one life before you. Go now to your dwelling, to enter into the days of your life together, and may your days be good and long upon the earth. You may now kiss your brides.” Urs and David both lifted the veils from Janice and Auds faces and kissed them softly then they turned and walked back down the aisle as Mr and Mrs Miller and Mr and Mrs Buhler.

They had some photos taken outside the church then made their way to the hotel and had some more taken before the meal. After they had finished eating they started the speeches. Urs stood up and looked around at all their guests and said “I just want to thank you all for coming today, there were a few times when I did wonder if we were ever going to make it to this day.” He looked down at Auds and said “We both made a lot of wrong turns since we first met each other, but fate must have wanted us to be together as we always seemed to find our way back to each other. I love you Auds.” He picked up his glass and then said “To my wonderful wife.” Everyone clapped and he sat down and kissed Auds. David stood up then and said “Our path wasn’t as windy as theirs, we have been together for nearly 5 years now and along those years I have gained a lot of memories and the most precious thing in my life, other than my new wife, my beautiful daughter. I just want to thank you all for coming as well. I know double weddings aren’t something you see a lot of, but if I have to share our day with anyone, I’m delighted that its two of my best friends.” He sat down then and listened as the two best men did their speeches.

They moved out of that room into a different room in the hotel where the band had set up and were waiting for all the guests to appear. Once everyone was all in one of the band said “Seeing as we have two brides and grooms today we are going to have two ‘first’ dances. Can we have David and Janice up first please.” They walked onto the dance floor and started to dance in each others arms. Auds and Urs were sitting talking to Martha. “Auds tells me that you designed and made her dress for her. Its really beautiful, it must have taken you ages to sew on all those little bits.” Martha smiled and said “Yeah, it did, but I knew it would be the perfect dress for Auds and that’s all that matters. I just want to say thank you again for inviting me, I never thought a year ago that I would ever be seeing any of you guys other than in concert and now I’ve been to 3 of your weddings.” He smiled and said “You’re welcome, after everything you’ve done for us, you’ve become a friend.” Martha blushed and Auds said “He’s right, how many people would do what you did for a couple they’d only ever met once.” They looked up as the music stopped and smiled as Janice and David carried on dancing. They stopped after a minute and came over and sat down. They smiled at Martha as Auds and Urs stood up for their dance.

The night went on and everyone was enjoying themselves and drinking a lot. Urs had taken Martha up dancing a few times, both fast and slow to her delight. The night drew to a close and the girls both threw their bouquets and then they both made their way up to their rooms. Janice and David had been given the actual honeymoon suite and Janice went straight into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. David could hear her moving about and then the door opened and she stood in the doorway watching him as he opened a bottle of champagne that had been sitting on the table. He turned and smiled as he saw her and she walked towards him pulling her hair loose as she did letting it fall loosely around her face. He held his breath as she shook her head slowly then she came to a stop in front of him and he handed her a glass then said “Hello there Mrs Millar.” Janice smiled and took a drink then put the glass down and leaned in and whispered something in David’s ear. He grinned and put his glass down and pulled her into him and kissed her softly on the lips then down her neck and over her shoulder. She sighed as his lips trailed their way over her skin and let her head fall back slightly. He brought a hand up to pull the strap of her dress off her shoulder and then the other one, he tried to pull it off and failed. He took a step back and said “It’s a beautiful dress baby, but how do you take it off.” Janice laughed and turned round so her back was to him and he groaned as he saw small buttons all the way down her back. He opened the first one and made his way slowly down them all getting frustrated at the time it was taking. Finally he opened the last one and it fell to the floor She stepped out of it and stood in front of him as he just stared at her. She put her hands up to his shirt and started to open the buttons pulling it off his shoulders and throwing it away. She ran her hands over his bare chest causing him to shudder as she hit his sensitive area. She brought her mouth to his and kissed him hard and as his hands went round her neck hers went to his trousers and opened the belt buckle and then the trousers pushing them down so he was standing there in just his boxer shorts. She pulled away and looked him up and down then said “I still love this look on you the best.” He grinned and said “That’s why I save it for only you and don’t share it with all my divas.” She grinned and sat down on the bed then leaned back against the pillow, her hair fanning out over the pillow, he took a deep breath and went to lie down beside her and ran a hand gently and slowly up and down her entire body, he replaced the hand with his lips and followed the same trail again. By this time she didn’t know where she was anymore and he quickly removed the clothes that were left on both of them and made love to her.

Auds woke up the next morning and sat up and looked over at Urs who was still asleep. He looked so peaceful lying there with his eyes closed and his hair falling over his face. She looked down at her hand to see the ring, she still couldn’t believe they had actually made it and that she was now Mrs Urs Buhler. She looked back at him as she felt his hand stroking her back and smiled at him. He pulled her back down and kissed her before saying “Good morning Mrs Buhler.” Auds grinned and said I still can’t believe we did it. I still remember when I first met you guys, I was a nervous wreck around you, I couldn’t even look at you and now I’m married to you.” She paused for a minute then said “And in just over 7 months I’ll be having our first baby.” Urs stared at her for a few minutes then his eyes grew wide and he said “You’re pregnant? We’re having a baby?” She nodded and said “Yeah, I just found out the other day, how do you feel about it?” He smiled and pulled her into his arms and put a hand on her stomach and said “I’m so happy, I’m over the moon, I’m going to be a daddy.” Auds sighed in relief and said “I’m so glad to hear you say that, I wasn’t sure if you wanted kids this quickly.” He shook his head and said “Well, I might have waited a year or so, but now I’m going to be a daddy I can’t wait.” Auds smiled and said “I’m going to have a shower, fancy joining me?” then winked at him as she got up pulling the sheet of him leaving him lying there naked as she wrapped it round herself and walked into the bathroom. He smiled to himself and got up to follow her shutting the door behind them and stayed in there for a long time.

David and Janice were down in the restaurant having breakfast, there was nobody else was around as they had an early morning flight to catch and were ready early. They were just about to leave when Urs & Auds walked in. They spoke to them for a few minutes then just as they were about to go the hotel manager came over to them and said that there was somebody there to see them, all four of them. They looked puzzled and followed him to his office where he opened the door to let them in. They walked in and saw Jodie standing there. Urs turned to walk out again and she said quickly “I don’t blame you for wanting to leave and if you still want to after you’ve heard what I have to say then I won’t stop you, but please, listen to me first.” He stopped and looked at Auds who looked at David who nodded at them. He sat down as far away as he could from her and pulled Auds in close to him and said “Okay, say what you have to say so we can get out of here.” She took a deep breath and said “I’m really sorry for what I did to you, I was so out of control back then and I didn’t care who I hurt as long as I got what I wanted and I was happy.” She paused for a moment then said “I realised just how badly I was behaving when David took me home and left me there without even talking to me, he’s always been there for me and his refusal to talk to me made me realise how bad I was.” David lowered his head ashamed and she said “Don’t Davey, its what gave me the push to get help. I went to see this therapist who after listening to me talk about how awful I had been recommended that I go to a series of classes on behaviour management, but I would have to stay in a clinic for a few weeks at a time.” David looked up again and said “That’s where you were when mum and dad didn’t know where you had gone.” She nodded her head saying “I didn’t want to tell them what I was doing, I wanted to get myself better first. After I completed the time required my next step was to contact everyone I had hurt in the past and try to make things right. It took me a while, but I finally did it and now I’m here to try and get you to accept my apologies.”

She looked towards Auds and Urs nervously and Urs said “How do we know you’re telling the truth? You could just be making all this up.” She nodded and said “I could be, but think of it this way, when would the old me have turned up? To get the most upset caused?” “During the wedding.” Auds said quietly. She smiled and said “Yes, but I didn’t do that did I? I let you both have the kind of day you all deserved.” “What about the night before, what did you want then?” said Auds. Urs looked at her with a confused look as Jodie said “Just to do what I’m doing now, talking and asking for you to forgive me.” Urs loosened his hold on Auds a bit and said “I don’t know, I really don’t know, you put me through hell Jodie, it took me over a week to find Auds and a lot longer than that before I could get her to trust me again, I also shut myself away from the guys as well.” She turned as David said “He did, you saw yourself how quickly he went downhill when Auds left him and he got worse after I’d put you back home.” She nodded and said “I understand that and if you can’t forgive me then I will understand that as well and you can leave right now and I won’t try stopping you. “Jodie.” said David. “You know that all I’ve ever wanted is for you to be happy and to see you doing all this to make yourself a better person is enough for me. I felt so guilty for giving up on you, but if its helped you then I’m glad I did it. I love you sis.” He pulled her into a hug and held her tight for a few minutes. When she pulled away she had a few tears running down her face. She wiped them away then said “Thank you for listening to me, I’ll leave you all alone now to get on with your honeymoons.” She walked over to the door and just as she was about to open it Auds said “Wait.” Jodie turned round and looked at her. “I never liked you, from the minute you appeared, I knew there was something about you that couldn’t be trusted. But I also know when I’m wrong and I can see how hard you’ve worked to change. I still don’t think I will ever want to be your friend, but I can forgive you for what you did.” Urs stood up and said “I trust Auds’ instincts and if she believes you’ve changed then I do too. I still don’t want to see you if I don’t have too, but I can’t say that I forgive you, I’m sorry.” She nodded and said “I understand and just saying what you did means a lot to me.” Then she opened the door and walked out it leaving them all standing there. They stared at each other for a minute then Janice looked at the time and said “We’ve got to go or we’ll miss our flight.” She looked at Auds and said “We’ll see you in three weeks, you have fun.” Auds grinned and said “Oh we will I’m sure, you have fun too and we’ll see you when you get back.” then she gave her a hug and her and David left to get their stuff and head for the airport.

Auds and Urs walked slowly out of the managers office holding hands and went off back up to their room, they weren’t flying away until late afternoon and had a sudden urge to go back to bed for a while.
Back to top Go down
Auds
Writers Group
Writers Group

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:43 pm

*Chapter 87*

5 years had passed since that day and the guys had recorded another two albums and done two more World Tours taking in even more countries they hadn’t been to before. Then they had taken a well deserved year off to spend with their families and loved ones. But they were all heading back to London over the next couple of days for a dinner to catch up and to go over the plans for what they were going to do next. Auds and Urs arrived in London first and made their way to their house. They had had to buy a house after she had given birth to identical twin girls Meagan and Mairead followed a year later by their little brother Nicholas. With only a year between the three of them they all got on well together with the girls even at the age of 5 being very protective of him. They spent most of their time together or with Brianna if she was around. She was now 6 and still an only child after Janice had been told by her doctor that her body may not cope with another pregnancy after everything she had gone through with Brianna so they had decided not to risk it and were happy to stop at one. The last time they had all been together was just before they had started their year off at Else and Simon’s wedding in Spain. They had got married in the same place as Michelle and Carlos as that was the place where they had first met. They had spent a long time talking about adopting a baby and had eventually adopted an orphaned baby girl from China who was called Katharina Ming.

“Are you nearly ready babe, we’ve got to be there soon.” shouted Urs. He smiled and picked up Nicholas as he ran towards him and said “Hey Nicka, is mummy coming?” then laughed as he shook his head and said “No, she’s being all girly.” He put him down again and went to see where she was and found her sitting on the bed with the girls behind her, each of them holding a hairbrush and brushing her hair. He laughed and swept Meagan up into his arms saying “We have to go ladies.” then shook his head and said “At least I have one other guy in this house, I’m surrounded by girls.” Auds kissed him as she stood up and said “You know you love it really.” then walked off saying “Nicka, girls, come on, daddy says we’re going to be late.” He shook his head again as they made their way to the car. They got to the restaurant and discovered that they were first in the room they had booked. Auds grinned and said “I knew we had plenty of time, we didn’t need to rush.” Urs was about to say something when the door opened and this little blond haired boy ran in, he saw them and said “Uncle Urs, Uncle Urs.” Urs smiled and bent down to pick him up and give him a hug and said “Hello Christophe, look at you, you’re getting big, where’s mummy and daddy?” He looked up as Seb and Sonia came in. “We’re here, it takes me ages to get anywhere these days, thanks to madam here.” said Sonia putting a hand over her large stomach. Auds gave her a hug and said “You don’t have long to go now though.” She shook her head and said “Just a couple of weeks, but I would put up with it for another 9 months if I had to, there was a time I never thought I would have a baby and now I’ve got two.” Auds smiled and said “You’ve still got to have another one though to catch up with us.” Sonia laughed and said “But you cheated and had two at the same time.” They sat there then talking and watching Seb and Urs with the children until the door opened again.

This time it was Michelle, Carlos, Simon and Else who came in and Auds got up to give them all a hug and said to Simon “You didn’t bring Katharina, I was looking forward to seeing her at last.” He shook his head and said “No, sorry, we were going to, but then she started to get a little restless and a bit upset so we left her with my mum. You’ll see her soon though.” He looked over at the corner and said “How are you coping with your lot? Ready to take them all out on the road again with you.” She smiled and said “They’re all great thanks and I have to talk to you about that later.” He sighed and said “I have a feeling I know what about, I just hoped you wouldn’t do it so soon.” She smiled sadly then looked around as Carlos came and stood beside her and looking towards Michelle who was sitting talking to Sonia said “How is she doing?” He sighed and said “She has her good days and then she has her bad days when she gets really tired. But she just got given the all clear from her doctors and they’ve said it will just be a case of waiting now for her body to recover from all the drugs and the chemotherapy.” Auds smiled and said “That’s great news, you must be so relieved.” He nodded “My whole world collapsed when she told me she had cancer, I really thought I was going to lose her at one point, but she never stopped fighting and now she’s going to be okay.” She gave him a hug just as the door opened and David, Janice and Brianna walked in. Brianna ran over to where the other children were and David and Janice stopped beside Auds and Carlos. “Hey guys, sorry we’re late, we got stuck in traffic.” Auds grinned and said “Don’t worry, I knew you would probably be last, you always were wherever we went.” He laughed and said “I wasn’t always last, there was a few times somebody else was.” then winked at her as she blushed.

Now that they were all there they sat down around the large table, the children on a smaller one of their own, and started their meal. They caught up on all the gossip from each other and just ate and drank before they started to talk about what they were going to do for their return to IL Divo. Auds looked round at them all and said “The first thing you’ll have to do is hire a new PA, I won’t be doing it anymore.” She laughed at the looks on the faces of the guys and laughed. “Sorry guys, but Urs and I have talked about this a lot and the girls start school this year and I want them to go to an actual school and make some friends and not just have a teacher come with us on the road and teach them that way.” Simon nodded and said “I understand Auds and I knew you would want to do that, its just going to be very hard to find someone who’ll keep the guys in line as well as you do.” He grinned as all the guys started to speak at the same time to say they weren’t that bad and said “See what I mean?”

Seb, Urs, Carlos, David and Simon all moved to another part of the room to go over ideas and plans while the girls all stayed round the table and kept talking. It was late by the time they all walked out of the restaurant full of excitement about what the following year will bring.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Job By: Auds   The Perfect Job  By: Auds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Job By: Auds
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4